JULIAN ASSANGE ARRESTED

JULIAN ASSANGE ARRESTED

HE'S STILL ALIVE

rt.com/news/456212-julian-assange-embassy-eviction/

Attached: julian.jpg (239x250, 4.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gore_Vidal
thehill.com/opinion/white-house/394036-How-Comey-intervened-to-kill-Wikileaks-immunity-deal
archive.is/hTpFI
sputniknews.com/analysis/201806271065837436-comey-assange-trump/
archive.is/7wo2s
twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/1115126062961373184
twitter.com/AnonBabble

resistance is futile

Attached: Ome96IW57y2KAnEP.mp4 (720x720, 6.63M)

kek

Attached: ZOGbot just doing their job man.jpg (817x739, 87.71K)

I always liked Assange and Wikileaks and never fell for the retarded shilling.

AIGHT GOVNA WE CANT HAVE YOU FILMING OUR ARREST OF AN OLD MAN WHO’s DONE MORE GOOD THEN WE COULD IN OUR LIFE TIME…. OI, YOU MAKING A MUSLIM JOKE? IT’s DA PEN FOR YOU. WHAT BREXIT? YOU MEAN ESSEX? - current state of UK

i've forgotten why they want to arrest him

hope he glued his ass shut

Attached: when-you-glue-your-ass-shut-so-your-uncle-cant-28917791.png (500x461, 79.46K)

BOY I SURE LOVE DOING EVERYTHING MY JEWISH OVERLORDS WHO CREATED AMERICA TELLS ME TO DO - Entire history of (((USA)))

“The U.K. has no civility?”

Is that what Asante is repeating?

He raped a Swede while not being a Muslim

Jokes on you I’m a cuckopean

yfw the NASA black hole picture was released and now they arrest Assange
Space predicted this, prove me wrong

What a fucking shame.

"Aw im gonna get a raise for dis I am m8. Im well bloody prad of myself I put a traitor away hes bluddy bad e is and im going to go bak om and watch netflix and eat some propa dinna with moi wife." He thinks as he continues signing his soul away to the globalist elites.

Bad Goy Act of 2015

That's what I heard. Sincerely sad.

Attached: PNG image 2.png (600x430, 616.44K)

That case was dropped, it's actually and officially because of the offshore financial leaks according to US gov.

Oh… well then…

Christmas will never be the same 😞

I thought squatters had rights?

thats the immigration police. he is being deported. what the fuck is gonna happen to him now?

It's time for shilling, JIDF attacks commencing in 3, 2, 1

I forget, what did he do?

Fuck.

F

“If President Moreno wants to illegally terminate a refu­gee publisher’s asylum to cover up an offshore corruption scandal, history will not be kind,”
Fuck that Ecuadorian Faggot for revoking his asylum. I want him ousted out of that country.

They must have been shocked to have had to do something for once. Did you see that nigger that didn’t get deported because being a gang member proved he had integrated with society?

Expose dirty secrets of some of the higher ranking traitors.

I hope they bring him here to the u.s. so we can go all bundy ranch on them and put him into hiding…

>Ever doing anything
You're hilarious m8

Do not reply to (D&C) shills. Filter and report.

assange is a legend.

I come back to you at the turn of the tide

Attached: giphy.gif (488x275, 712.26K)

He said: "fly you fools"

U wat m8
We dont play that shit here big boi

Plane detour.

How long until he dies of heart attack? Or maybe even suicide? Guy doesn't look so well from what can be seen in the OPs video

Do you also play ass-ass-IN's creed?

resist what?

holy fuck.
did we just lose?
this is fucking huge, think about what this man has provided us. All those emails…
someone needs to break him out. He's a major fucking player. Not only was he one of the leaders in trying to stop government technological tyranny, and dystopia, but he made it more accessible to normalfags than ever before.
I solute you soldier. Today the odds stack further against us.

Don't act like you don't know.

Attached: 421711f2db20f7107026fc6e8b654257ff1a005c1777d8c891c567c579982715.jpg (1800x1376, 757.01K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8.79K)

The UK seems to be even worse at resisting than Germany. LOL.

Jewnited Kikedom really outdid themselves this time
10/10 I fucking mad

It wasn't even real rape, it was fake rape I.E making promises but not keeping them. Laws that were made to protect prostitutes from customers who didn't want to pay.

based

Good fucking riddance.
UNA GRANDE Y LIBRE, COÑO

Attached: its pedro sanchez retard.jpg (613x400 45.85 KB, 44.57K)

BASED DRUMPF IS GOING TO THROW HIM IN PRISON!

Release the Kraken

Attached: 1554978155574.png (105x84 335.79 KB, 1.59K)

Who gives a fuck you Spanish Eurotrash Slave. Both countries would still bow down to German banker cock. Britons have bigger balls than you do.

Meanwhile On 4chan —- Article 13 is now in effect

what book does he hold in his hand ?

Attached: EjDtM3N.jpg (338x326, 61.13K)

So does any dead hand material get released?

*fail safe, backup, etc
Dead hand is the wrong term, but you get the idea

"I love wikileaks" - the president of a certain country that is youd vaguely relevant to all this

but honestly, I hope it's really him and he's really alive and I hope he gets to move on with his life regardless of whatever has gone on before now

anyone got a PDF?

nice try (((cia))), they were just given these emails and published them. we know nothing about no emails, that was reddit (t_d)

Trump is a scumbag liar. Now obviously he will lose re-election and we will get a hardcore socjus president, who will kill off white America for good. Just as planned.

filtered spic

so diseased, jewish and gay as fucking aids.

Attached: 02cff1ee7b7db97f5de82c895fff393485e2fa9df2fbd0449cc9bf0a44e07f5c.jpg (2549x2288, 935.15K)

finally done stinking up the embassy huh

I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did after trusting spics.

You sound like a juggler of shit.

how ? come up with a viable plan. as things stand at this moment getting him out would mean complete shut down of UK as a country. they will have him under armed guards and they will try to extradite him as soon as possible. once he is in US it will become even harder to get him out. he will be put in super max or something like that.

F

Exactly. Whose face is that on the book cover? Podesta?

Attached: pepe-the-frog-meme-15.jpg (1600x1200, 314.07K)

Attached: fdaa435eb83f4a815d5ad12f21afdc9113fc71f57af7269622678202b9da0249.jpg (1021x980, 159.46K)

was this event caputred from more than one source ? ant way we can at least casually assess whether this is all fake news or not ?

Gore Vidal see
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gore_Vidal

Super easy to grab him in transit once in the u.s. but dont do that because its dangerous and illegal

his extradition to USA. it will never happen.

(((Someone))) will try it and fail horribly, killing Assange in the altercation.

Maybe blame the kike in the White House

I dunno man, this is just fucking shit. Anyone have any insider info on high security prisons?

Attached: 118331428926823.jpg (1014x1024, 30.34K)

Tell me about the CIA's flightplan.

Anybody recognize it?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (891x702, 524.43K)

it still doesn't make sense to me on why he thinks he's any safer in that embassy than somewhere else

they could have been microwaving him from a van outside for the last 5 years, and even on the inside he can't even take a crap without it being filmed, he's already in a shit sandwich

but again I'm assume this all isn;t a government larp and he's really dead

Well I guess he's alive. I guess now all the skeptical dudes will have to move on to body double theories.

When you think to yourself how many non-Whites get asylum in UK, even if they do terrible crimes of rape and murder but one Australian man posting stuff online, "he doesn't deserve asylum!"

Attached: seeking asylumn in the United Kingdom.jpg (590x350, 72.29K)

How Comey intervened to kill WikiLeaks' immunity deal
thehill.com/opinion/white-house/394036-How-Comey-intervened-to-kill-Wikileaks-immunity-deal
archive.is/hTpFI

Plot Thickens: Analyst Explains Why Comey Meddled in Assange-DOJ Talks
sputniknews.com/analysis/201806271065837436-comey-assange-trump/
archive.is/7wo2s

Attached: Sky News America 11 April - Julian Assange Arrest.webm (640x360, 6.89M)

obama did say a few days ago that it would be harder and harder to tell what is real or not

Holograms?

The left will defend this

Attached: Trump-tweet-877587.jpg (620x700, 105.74K)

livestream cut out for 10 minutes when the police van pulled up.

Gore Vidal

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gore_Vidal
The literary career of Gore Vidal began with the success of the military novel Williwaw…The novel was dedicated to "J. T."; decades later, Vidal confirmed that the initials were those of James Trimble III, killed in the Battle of Iwo Jima on March 1, 1945 and that Jimmie Trimble was the only person Gore Vidal ever loved

why ? did you expect anything other from him ?

Supermax, the american prison hell (full documentary)

Is Obama trying to get a head of whatevers going to get released?

Go back, nigger.

Nothing wrong with being skeptical after the shitstorm that was October and November 2016. Assange himself has said time and time again that PGP is paramount, and he hasn't signed it since. Not to mention the wave of death concerning Wikileaks around that time. Shit was spoopy.

that or he gave a heads up about jews that are worse than other jews

I play ass in every way conceivable.
Shitpost aside, looks like the kikes and their golems are going all out on all fronts these days. I lack the bigger picture of this though

there is some plane from DOJ in UK. they would probably get him out on that plane. but, it could also be a military transport.

i would say that was a mistake on his part. but it was his choice.

A couple of days ago Cassandra Fairbanks ran into two of the ones arresting him today, they were undercover outside, she called them out

ugh video is 13mb too big and I have to go here:
twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/1115126062961373184

Attached: 3456dghfhgf.png (583x287, 62.09K)

your post was doing ok untill you made that hillarious claim