Portland's police are abandoning that communist dirt pile

Portland is soaring into lefty loony land far beyond even California and the cops have had enough. They're 15% down from their normal staffing. The only applicants now are niggers but they're failing "background checks". You can see from the city council meetings that there's big pressure on to admit criminal shitskins to the force en masse. Their police chief is a nigger wench and you can see that even she is nervous over the way things are going with ANTIFA ruling the streets while police either have to stand by passively or handle the situation with kid gloves for fear of violating insane rules coming out of the communist mayor's office.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lK5Sdj08Lco
thenewawakening.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let it burn.

/thread

Let's hope that no evil white supremacists abuse this and harm those freedom fighting Antifad

Both you and the weak bitch in the video are cucks. Antifa has more balls than you, cops enforce the jewish laws and uphold the jewish state.

Wake me up when they found their spines and start deputizing and training private militias.

source on council meetings

The punishment for liberalism is liberalism.

Attached: 2rwwb9rddtl11.jpg (427x189, 16.56K)

Ya know, I'm not quite sure if you're saying that antifa is brave, or that OP is just that pathetic. Because antifa has exactly zero balls between all of them.

They ONLY reason they act is because they are not in any way punished for their actions AND they have a mob behind them at all times. Its really fucking easy to be "brave" when you have 200-300+ people behind you at all times, your opposition has maybe 10-30 people, and the bodies that are meant to uphold laws and prevent one person from harming another completely ignore when you are harming others but will instantly jump in to save you if that other side harms you or even so much as defends themselves, meanwhile you have all but a scant amount of the media that will come to your defense and play you up as the victims in all situations regardless of your actions (and even those that will portray the truth are constantly being censored and/or outright denied the ability to even present the truth)

Its rreeeeeaaallll fuckin easy to be "brave" in such a situation. Of course, it also gives them a false sense of safety in all situations as well, and its fucking hilarious to watch some body-hair-covered hasnt-washed-their-cunts-in-5-years scrawny as fuck femicunt get punched in the face when she goes "bravely" charging in to "fight" in those circumstances… its watching her get literally punched in the face by the reality of just how pathetic and weak she is and watching her finally face some consequences which she thought she was immune to

So.. yeah.. if your intention was to say antifa is in any way actually brave, then you're a fucking moron at best, and a shill at worst. If your intention was to just call OP the lowest level pussy and cuck possible? then I guess point well made

Although I also think you're missing the point. Yeah we all know cops are jew puppets, thats nothing new, they arent on our side, they're employed to enforce laws which are, at this point, destroying our nation and people, and they do not give a fuck about that and just want to get paid, and most are happy being the boot standing on the neck of our people.

HOWEVER, the bigger point here, is that any sort of law and order is breaking down. It doesnt matter whose law/order that is, its ALL breaking down, and theres no one willing to enforce it. All thats left at that point, or rather this specific point, is whichever mob is the largest and loudest enforcing its will on others. Of course, its going to be fucking hilarious to watch in the months to come as the ability to enforce laws declines even further, "mob" rule takes even further hold, and in time ACTUAL gangs start forming up and arming up when they realize that the police have zero power and not only wont act, but cant act, and all those loud mobs outside are massive pussies with no actual power of violence behind them other than limp wristedly waving their fists around and smashing their effeminate fists into things and doing no damage to anyone or anything. At that point, actual armed mobs are going to start running that city. I mean, chicago and detroit are going to have absolutely NOTHING on portland when its all said and done. At lost those cities have their containment zones. Portland is going to be a warzone filled with competing warlords and their respective gangs each staking out a piece of the city and taking and doing as they please.

its going to be fucking hilarious

Remember when they were fucking with traffic by blocking roads and harassing drivers while the police did nothing? Fuck that place. Only US city I wouldn’t mind seeing nuked. It’s all faggots and leftists.

Not to Fear, Stronk Womynz are Here!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x355, 300.67K)

You're a fucking nigger.

When the fuck did this place turn into 'bootlicker central'?

He's welcoming it you retard

You're right. I'm sorry for my mistake. But every-time that I leave and return this place just seems to have more and more bootlickers that it's becoming difficult to differentiate the actual patriots from the Zionists. This fucking board has just gone to complete and utter fucking shit over the past 2 or so years.

Here's a thought, maybe we wouldn't need police if (((society))) wasn't such a circus of faggotry

Sounds like you need some opposition treatment yourself. I hope the Left is taking notes on these attitudes.

tell me again why not larp as antifa and accelerate things by harassing innocent white people

Attached: 0f2f90637879f6878a7b190555bd1cc20ce7da57fb4fef67fb1c8d8453ef0ea4.webm (640x480, 2.5M)

Portland…

It's all downhill from here.
youtube.com/watch?v=lK5Sdj08Lco

This is why you need to always ignore pro-cop shills that show up. Attack organs of state power and enforcement. Erase them and take your revenge on the people they prevent you from getting at.

depends on your area. zogbots by me know who the enemies are.

Kek! Imagine being a Jew that can pass as white carrying out this accelerationist LARP.
Fucking shit. What the fuck has this place turned into?
Nevermind. I'll check back in in 6 or so months. Fuck you faggots. I wonder if all the other oldfags got v& or just got tired of this shithole and went away to more irl shit.

Help it burn.

Of all the pozzed up shitholes in the world, Portland bothers me the most. Not because it's the most pozzed, but because it could have been such a beautiful city if all of the niggers and degenerates were kept out, as was the original law in Oregon. The PNW would be a literal paradise on earth if it weren't for all the genetic filth pouring into it. Sad shit.

Attached: 820fc19d4577d45b15b8ce2118f8946b0952bd0d8b374c4b602241c58d88fe3d.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

Officer Nibba wants to cavity search.

Attached: nibba.jpg (218x255, 10.41K)

hey do i detect an oregonian? i feel your pain.
i feel so bad for oregonians watching their state crumble so quickly due to californians.
i know oregon as a state full of rural christian white people that like to hunt/fish/camp.
the portland/liberal/hipster thing is a new development and it spread like wildfire and now the city is destroyed and the state on the verge of collapse.

portland, eugene, springfield… destroyed by meth and californians. as well as the iraq war.

its full of faggot shit and ghost towns. gee i wonder why people left.
seeing your last name on a major road full of niggers, meth heads, and fags is absolutely disgusting.

They let the Orcs into the Shire. The Lord of the Rings was not supposed to end like this.

Attached: 0e26010d795e9f6355ed1c6289ef12e532cd6a6fa26ce17331b9e1547629e264.png (700x819, 312.67K)

yeah, i live in the PNW, i've been part of the group of 10-30 fucking with 80-100 antifa faggots, it's not that the cops on the street don't want to help us, well a lot of them,but they literally can't when their hands are tied by the political structure above them….we're not talking about some fed faggots here a lot of the cops on the street are ex-mil good red blooded Americans and while they may not exactly be white nationalists they fucking hate the leftists…you got to remember that we've all been fleeced by the kikes, we all live in our own delusion created by the kikes and their life long psyop campaigns against us, i'm telling you, i've been there, the cops always side with the guys beating the shit out of leftists, you just have the political structure coming in behind them and flipping everything on it's head…i was at an event in seattle and antifa started chucking bricks at our heads, a fight started and it ended with based ass old Asian guy shooting some faggot leftist in the gut, cool as shit, the cops on the ground put the faggot leftist in handcuffs, lol, and basically told the Asian guy to go on his way, a few days later the higher ups who hadn't heard the full story launched an investigation thinking it was a white dude who pulled the trigger and were about to go hunting for nazis until they found out it was based Asian dude who was the shooter….anyways, point being, it's not the police on the ground so much as it all of the faggots that live in the cities and the people they elect into office…..
the police wouldn't be leaving portland and they wouldn't have this problem if the police who used to live there liked how things were going….i'm telling you, we're all puppets in our own way, when shit goes down for real a lot of those cops are going to be on our side, the rest are likely to just fuck off home, say fuck everything and watch the world burn from their porches…the vast majority of them are not our enemies.
As for when things actually go to shit, you're 100% on that, look at both seattle and portland on a map, the entire region of these cities can be crippled by taking out no more than 3-4 major roadways effectively, the people who live in the surrounding rural areas know this, they know the faggots in the cities are going to try to flee and will destroy and shit down these roads if the government itself doesn't do it first, over the years i've been able to move further and futher out but one thing has remained the same, everyone in these outlying and rural areas all have visions of hordes of zombies trying to flee the city after it's all gone to shit…a lot of them are just planning on shooting anyone and anything that comes over the hill, all food, power and water that supplies the cities are also located outside of the city, the dams that feed the substations, rural, the aqueducts, rural, all major shipping and transportation passes through rural….once the city starts burning it will become ash….we're fucking pissed off out here and just waiting for a reasonable opportunity.

maybe if the federal government didnt release all the mentally ill hobbits from that mental institution from one flew over the cuckoos nest…

Weren't useful idiots gushing about Portland being "diverse, queer and peaceful" just a year or two ago? It's working out for them wonderfully, as I can see.
Also, keep tabs on local libshit cultists. Within a year, most of them will move to somewhere White and safe. Like Vermont or, gods help us, New Hampshire. They never stay to feel the misery their derangement has brought upon everyone else, they just go on and on spreading the plague.

Attached: 43974592f093c6503430194974ce1889b9caa306fc3fb67e2a18594806ca94cb.jpg (937x1171, 161.82K)

They're running out of places to move to.

Word is that they're already starting to shit up Idaho. Which infuriates and saddens me because that was my plan B.

Attached: 4f04b699b26c4d8be45b38ccc4ee93d0c96bb0fee2364d2b94462a07922e2743.png (1029x711, 569.73K)

White flight is not an option anymore. Whites will soon be forced to make a decision whether or not to fully submit to the destruction of their nations and communities, or fight back.

(checked)
It could be a beautiful state again with a bit of clean up.

Attached: c683de65f83955ebdbd14a1575597d6963b709f2cb94fac6f2f9b17456f84dd1.jpg (1495x629 465.32 KB, 89.7K)

The blonde on the left looks like she could choke you out.

Why contain it?

Attached: 1468842949764.jpg (737x850, 85.57K)

Need more source on this info, portland pd will still wreck your shit for trying to handle your own business but allow street shitting/open air drug use/and general commie degeneracy to go specifically unchecked. Also the mentally ill running around everywhere, once they get the name of someone in their system for being a nutter and start recognizing calls about the piece of shit they quit picking them up until they kill someone.

Oh ye who hasn't been paying attention of late - We should figure out how to help A C C E L E R A T E the process

just target liberals

You can throw up your middle fingers and refuse to apply to any standards forced upon you or threaten to quit. The fact any police department doesnt do this is strictly because they refuse to, and they do not consistantly enough lax on enforcement on other things. It's a cute notion that "their hands" are tired, but their hands seem very fucking free when they start arresting us for defending ourselves. I have not seen enough blind eyes to be compelled by this argument, and fuck vets, being a veteran doesn't mean shit anymore, at best you regret doing uncle sam's dirty work and swallowing the lies you were fed but most soldiers I know are statist pricks who, although probably wouldn't open fire on fellow whites without at least a little beguiling, rationalize away most of the truth of circumstance or cling desperately to the lies about "muh evil saddams/osamas/assads/kadaffis" because they can't face the fact their were murdering innocent people for sheckles or slugging it out with asshole mercenaries that were put in place by the same people passing down orders to them.

Police are to be monitored/avoided unless a situation arises that you can force them to do their job and serve you (and unless you're a fucking lawyer or your parents got money good luck) and veterans are to be pitied or are just more fucking traitors with a star spangled veneer.

agitate the left….we've already seen people on the right are reactionaries, they aren't going to start shit but most certainly will respond to it, the people on the left however have always made it clear that they will riot,burn,pillage and juts chimp out in general….we need to continue to push all forms of politics to the right and all forms of social commentary and normalcy to the left….the left and right respond to different things, we need to poke each side with the thing that they hate most…

I'm amazed you cunts still try and shill your jewtube crap here.

Fuck off lowjew.

this whole thread and article is about how a lot of officers have quit and they are having a hard time replacing them…they're having to replace them with a bunch of drug addled niggers it's gotten so bad, lol…
like i love a lot of you guys here, i really do,you're my people, but i've never seen any group of people so right yet so wrong at the same time.
a lot of us don't seem to realize or seem to forget, but we were born into this massive kike psyop, at the same time we were learning to speak we were learning propaganda as the tv's and radios played in the background, our whole entire lives and the world we live in is a facade. you need to remember that and take that to heart when looking at and thinking about our people, sure there are bad actors and traitors in our midst, but that really isn't the case for a lot of them, for a lot of them it's one of these "forgive them for they know not what they do" sort of scenario's….even some of our people who are actively working against us think they are doing good because they have been lied to….tactically speaking if they are working against us it doesn't matter if they've been lied to they are a tool and need to be neutralized, but ethically, they are our people and know no different…you should not hate them. save that for the kikes and bad actors who know what it is they are doing, save it for the faggots because their degeneracy is beyond salvation. there is plenty of things to hate in this world, we should be careful about hating our own people who are simply still trapped in the greatest mass delusion the world has ever known.
the statist are our people, they are like that because it's a personality type, those are exactly the sort of people we want, their focus is just all wrong, tell me you wouldn't want those sort of people enforcing anti-faggot and anti-kike laws….we like system and order user, just not the people who are using it to commit genocide against our own people.
give our people a chance man, i agree there's a lot of them beyond saving but i think you're being a bit to harsh and are forgetting what it was like before you woke up.

Its like a Koan, user.
A beautiful Koan.

Attached: 1486167435862.jpg (324x513 107.65 KB, 38.61K)

Antifa IS jewish.

wonder what went wrong

I've been critisized for posting this and thinking anarchy is best but this is a Nat Soc board and so must be inherently as pro police as say Hitler and Goebbels and Adolph Galant were.
The point of the post wasn't to support the "thin blue line" an expression I despise but rather to show that Portland was rapidly becoming Detroit. Their tax base will flee or be wiped out anyway. The mayor is a shit smear. Are there enough people in Portland with their heads screwed on straight to turn this around?

no, portland and seattle, the cities are lost causes….the PNR was about 5-6 years ago.

The lesbian quadroon police chief imported from Oakland hates whites so much she had the police fire flashbangs and teargas at Antifa at a protest last summer and the butthurt has been immense. Truly amazing to see the group opinion pivot on it's heel like a huge synchronized swimming exhibition. Now they are calling her a "Nazi" who supports "White Supremacism" (because one police seargeant was accused of having ties to white nationalism over a decade ago, so now the entire force is made up of Nazis by their logic) and they want her fired.

I'm feeling better already

what if antifa is playing 6 trillion d chess and this is just a way for them to eventually normalize killing niggers while calling them "nazis"?

Ken was a total asshole.

Ppb does everything to turn their newcomers as far to the left as they can, it’s an indoctrination camp. The only white men they hire anymore have been fully neutered, the most floppy-dicked cucks you can imagine. I’m sure most police departments around the US are the same. We have no allies there anymore

Honk fucking Honk

Attached: 1418676937310.jpg (550x512, 38.71K)

This is what a power vacuum looks like. Leftists get to run amuck with no real opposition, and republicans nominate moderate fools like Knute when most Oregonians want blood. Now Portland is starting to sink under it's own weight, but we are nowhere near ready to take advantage. Why? Locals don't have the numbers anymore.
Whether we like it or not, about a million new people are set to move to Oregon over the next 10 years. Neither Republican nor Democrat will vote against new labor entering the state. The only way to save Oregon is to use this migration to our advantage. Tell your family, friends, and whatever sane person you know to move to Oregon. Take up all the new developments and jobs before the Californians and nonwhites can. Help any remotely conservative white families get situated here. Then we will have the political numbers to make real changes that can scare off the scum that occupy Portland.
If you want to play a leading role in our only real solution, join the New Awakening: thenewawakening.org/

Attached: gubern.png (1195x502, 86.76K)

Leftists, particularly ANTIFA types on the west coast, are all heroin addicts. I sometimes wish I was joking. These people are so far into the drug scene it's unreal. They aren't your typical stoner who maybe takes acid or mushroom at some hippy dippy concert, these are hardcore drug addicts with extreme self hatred and hatred and hatred towards the society which they believed caused them to be such insane losers. There's a reason you don't see hippies protesting anymore. They consider the average apolitical hippie to be a stooge for white supremacy.

Antifa needs disaffected depressed young people to get hooked on heroin so they can continue to exist. Very few people donate to Antifa groups. Even liberals who kind of like antifa as the vangaurd and for standing up to "fascists" they don't donate to antifa at all. They make most of their money through selling Heroin, even in the midwest.

I personally knew a chick who knew a heroin dealer in town who was also one of the principal leftist organizers here. I'm not in Portland, and the city I'm in doesn't have a lot of protests so it's kind of a moot point, but the fact is they are all junkies.

I like this idea. And the truth is if you live in the midwest or south especially, look into the PNW. As much as natives of the Pacific Northwest decry the numbers of spics and niggers out there, it's still a pittance compared to what we have in midwestern cities. I was amazed the first time I went to California and the West Coast because there were hardly any black people anywhere. Sure there are more hispanics, but they are easier to reason with than negros.

I live in a city a fifth of the size of the all white one I grew up in. Instead of two part time police who used a personal vehicle for a cruiser, my modern city has a police chief, police captain, administrative staff, and several patrollers.

Just move to Seattle instead goy!

My family has been in the South since before this shit hole was a country. Bled for this land. I'm not going to be the one to retreat. Plus I enjoy being able to talk to people and use nigger, etc, in everyday discussions. Don't count us out just because their are a lot of muds. If anything we're the last White nation with any semblance of culture left in America.

I agree.

That's dumb. The left doesn't need a scapegoat to blame their failures on, people need to see how quickly society deteriorates under their bad ideas.

Peak clown world.

I don't blame you, I'd probably do the same thing if I was in your shoes. In my case my ancestors (well most except for one bloodline) came here in the late 19th and early 20th century. Since then my family has moved around so I'm not even in a city with my extended family. For people in my position without strong roots to a particular area, it seems like the PNW is a good place to set up shop.

And in terms of politics and "redpilling" people, it's good to remember that most people on the far right were once leftists or libertarians. I'm not talking about antifa types, but I think in the coming years many white leftists will become identitarians once they realize that nonwhite leftists don't give a shit about good goy whites. That's pretty much why I left that field, anything I said was interpreted as "White man dominating conversation, let some POC speak".

Many on the far left are fed up but too afraid to do anything

This. Stumptown was a good town once but ever since Californians took over the place is just in total freefall. Drove through it a month ago and was appalled at the homeless camps everywhere, they even let them form just over the fence from people's yards.

Attached: Portland Police Quitting En Masse, But City Leaders Can't Face Reality -- Antifa’s Cop Attrition.webm (512x288, 14.6M)

There has been a spate of police suicides recently. France and elsewhere. They know they are being used for evil and it is destroying their souls.

Kys

Faggots have been going on about how "hip and cool and modern" Portland is forever

So what you are saying is that communism has unwittingly provided the perfect cover for infiltrators into the coastal cities?

Thats how it works dude. Wreak everything, the good white people leave, then you takeover by stacking the place with loyal nogs and spics, and then you rob everything (((legally))).

One of the problems Portland has it is full of Lezbos. They cuck most guys into doing whatever they want.
I am 6'1" blonde blue eyed male. So obviously in Portland land I am a Nazi. I gotten Knives pulled on me repeatedly by these cuck assholes.
At halloween party last year a guy walk up to me wearing a cape ( you tell this guy never gets laid). The guy said hey it's good to be white. I said yes, next thing you know he pulling a knife out to stab me. I slap him the face and 2 other guys take the knife from him. The guy starts crying on the floor and I get kicked out of the bar for being an instigator and a Nazi. The only reason they call me a Nazi is because of the way I look. You know blonde, blue eyed and tall.
Portland is now a shit hole.

ASSANGE? MORE LIKE ASSCLOWN
BRENTON TARRANT WAS MOSSAD

Just dropping this here for any Oregon folks if they're interested in the conversation.
We can always use more native PNW folk and we're an ever growing organization.

Attached: NF Zones.jpg (624x352, 180.23K)

whoops forgot link.

I am blonde and blue eyed as well so thank you for warning us about their wacko-illogicality.

Founder of PNW is a pedo. Looks just like Michael Aquino. Stay away. Possible CIA front.

I read the article on other website and it appears there is more than one state that is suffering from police shortages. I copypasted it here so you can read here because the archive link don’t work for some reason.

Jan 22, 2019 | Issues Facing Police

Year after year, there is a growing shortage of police recruits in departments across the united states and it is quickly becoming a crisis. But why is there a shortage of police officers?

We did some quick research and found a few reasons for the shortage and how some departments are working on solutions.

I doubt any guys are willing to sign up for bonuses in this current clowned situation unless they are desperate or nihilistic.

cops are just government bitchbois. they want their boomer unions and pensions. they're scum.

possible? most certainly is…

Portland is going to become the scene for the next sequel to Escape from New York/LA, I hope they bring Kurt Russell back.

Doubtful
youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU

jeez dude have u heard of the term TLDR before?

Don’t whine, puny faggot.

George Washington?

I think "mentally ill people have been released from the institutions" is just a meme that gets spread everywhere. I live in Canada and the story is the same here. The reality is that so many people are becoming mentally ill from using meth that we now have a mental health crisis.

Make sure to sweep up the ashes

Attached: 1555032412125.jpg (649x843, 154.32K)

No its really not. Nobody wants to babysit feral killer nigger zoos.

I'm OP and I'm not a pro cop shill at all. You're very quick to jump to conclusions based on threadbare evidence. I don't like police any better than anyone here but if even those guys are shying away from working for their fat pensions in Portland what does that say about Portland?

I've always said that if it gives you lesions on your face then it's probably burning lesions on your brains too. I don't think there's any coming back from that.

Attached: bear_shark_meth.jpg (564x513 104.6 KB, 53.94K)

No idea the guy was born in Massachusetts

Smoking meth is indicative of a deeper mental illness, probably brought on by usurious jew money slavery being used for world domination.

Cops will uphold the system until they're eating bullets every other day or until the paychecks stop coming in. The system is collapsing beautifully all by itself no matter what kosher politican offers. Its all going to crash once the economy shits blood within the next year or so. The federal reserve has been inflating since 2008 and once it pops we will never come back until a new Hitler arises and issues a labor backed currency or something that isnt jew controlled

anybody got the link to the videos from Sweden where the "immigrants" disarmed the female cop(s), just took her, there guns away from them???Post the sauce here and on half-chan when located.