If you are in denial of Trump being a Zionist

Elan Carr Sworn in as Antisemitism Envoy

Elan Carr was sworn in on Thursday as the U.S. Special Envoy for Monitoring and Combating Antisemitism.

breakingisraelnews.com/126355/elan-carr-antisemitism-envoy/
archive.fo/fuLJG

-Attached video is from Twatter
twitter.com/walid970721/status/1116592286706483200

Attached: anti zionism anti semitism 320 p.mp4 (660x330 6.61 MB, 39.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/OG2pn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one is in doubt. It is all paid posters who have scripts designed to sound genuine or uncertain.

The people who didn't figure out from the get-go trump was a zionist shill were either blind or ignorant to the highest degree. I member people shilling him as a god king.
Even I shilled him IRL (not Ameriflap land) and regret it so much, I thought he would just be the usual shill; Trump is good goy incarnate. Seriously thinking about wiping all the trump trash off my pc since he couldn't even keep related promise true.

SAD

Attached: Trump JoJo.webm (1280x720, 1.4M)

This is another attack on free speech by an ignorant playboy.

Yeah, it sure was high priority for him.

DAMAGE CONTROL

Trust the plan. MAGA

Zionist Occupied Government strikes again.

I lost a few friends over their MAGA faggotry. There's a positive way of looking at it though: Trump was a political IQ test. The faster you figured him out, the better your grasp of politics. But I'm afraid that Trump support now may be an actual indicator of real mental retardation. He's the biggest clown of all time and benefits only Jews. In essence: in his almost four years of presidency, can anyone remember him doing anything other than bulk ordering McDonald's and being a good goy for heebs? Didn't think so.

Is there anything left in the U.S. Constitution to destroy?

Attached: former president of ecuador censored facebook.jpg (823x283, 52.44K)

OY VEY TOTALLY NOT THE SAME TROLLING JEW

*MIGA

Attached: 31957960_363930297432961_9220374763862491136_n.jpg (320x320, 7.38K)

Even pre election everybody was aware Trump was a zionist, I don't know what the point of these threads are. That wasn't the rationale for voting for him.

Some people asked a French rabbi on a forum about the difference between these 2 terms. He said jews shouldn't care about anti-Semitism as long as people allow them to have their land (absence of anti-Zionism)

Everyone against orange retard is a Jew. Yes, Timmy, we know your IQ is two standard deviations below average.

THOR DHEE ZCHES

4D

CHESS

MAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA

THOR DHEE ZCHES

4D

CHESS

THOR DHEE ZCHES

4D

CHESS

THOR DHEE ZCHES

4D

CHESS

THOR DHEE ZCHES

4D

CHESS

THOR DHEE ZCHES

4D

CHESS

THOR DHEE ZCHES

4D

CHESS

THOR DHEE ZCHES

4D

CHESS

THOR DHEE ZCHES

4D

CHESS

THOR DHEE ZCHES

4D

CHESS

THOR DHEE ZCHES

4D

CHESS

THOR DHEE ZCHES

4D

CHESS

THOR DHEE ZCHES

4D

CHESS

THOR DHEE ZCHES

4D

CHESS

THOR DHEE ZCHES

4D

CHESS

THOR DHEE ZCHES

4D

CHESS

Wait until he activates his TRUMP CARD (unironically)
spoiler: he'll say aryans are the real semites

Attached: 1554033879899.gif (320x180, 1.88M)

test

Imagine being so offensive that you need special laws to forbid others from disliking you.

Worst crypto disguise yet

We are the ancient scourge, and we are rising.

Attached: 0cf91994f5aa2272829d645813ddaa02d22b3abe9681b7efd0b886922bb1c40c.jpg (300x300 43.38 KB, 102.93K)

lol the fat cuck can't even keep his secretary of state and attorney general positions filled

To the tune of "Skip to my loo, my darlin' "

Go through the synagogue, jew by jew.
Go through the Banking system, jew by jew.
Go through the media, jew by jew.
Kill all the jews, my darlin.

Attached: 431ab0dc8791e69438ffdc67241807629b37968af91f3efe8f38c1701e3e9487.jpg (1000x600, 94.79K)

Im surprised CNN didnt run a story on that. Alongside their allegations that Trump has caused an unprecedented rise in anti semitism.

I figured him out 2 weeks after he got elected and he started putting goldman sachs, neo-cons and kikes in his cabinet.

This is the only silver lining he is both so unpopular and such a Zionist its actually starting to make the kikes look bad

This is short sighted. Trump didn't happened in isolation, and while yes there was the whole Maga phenomenon, it's inception is more of a response against establishment politics and a rejection of Hillary Clinton. Is Trump bad? Sure, is he better than Hillary? Of fucking course. So while this may sound as a defense of Trump, it's really not. I'm trying to remind you that the election didn't happened yesterday, and there were literally no other viable choice. It was either Trump or Hillary.

pic related

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474x363, 342.35K)

Neither a state nor the federal government can set up a church. Neither can pass laws which aid one religion, aid all religions, or prefer one religion over another.

2 years of sitting on his ass achieving nothing unless it's for israel
this is worse than reagan tier

Do you think the Constitution has any power here anymore?

sage

Finally a good OP, anyone trying to stop the Jewish end times conspiracy is an enemy of Israels puppet states.

Fuckin kikes.

Checking cursed trips

Catchy.

is this suddenly sixty years ago?

Attached: 1485502902008.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

``Anti-Anti-Semitism is Anti-Christianity``

Revelation 3:9 [9] Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. -Jesus Christ

Attached: Beethoven.jpg (2079x3056 155.84 KB, 665.58K)

if trump or hillary was elected, the country would be in the exact same place, GDP would be slightly lower for hillary but the right wouldn't be splintered into cheering on the guy replacing them, making any effective resistance difficult

Look at all these dumb kikes I triggered with that post:

There's no way to spin this. It's obviously not an important position for Trump if he didn't fill it for 21 months. Nobody expected Trump to be the next Hitler and everyone knows that support for israel among conservatives is just pandering to evangelical christians who are dumb enough to think they are an ally. Eat shit anti-trump shills.

Trump is worse than Hillary. He fractured the right by being a "do nothing" cuck. If Hillary was in office we wouldn't be fighting with ourselves right now. Hillary would have been better for us.

Trump at least makes it obvious that the jews are the enemy, and that we have no common ground with "right-wing" kike-worshipers.

"Unity" with neocons against the left isn't a good thing.

One question? Why no special envoy to stop anti white rhetoric? IMO its been far more damaging.

bump

I notice how you niggers only focus on Trump, but never anyone else. At this rate, I don't care who he swore in for what amounts to a made-up position. It won't change the fact that you will continue to blackpill and point your gnarled fingers while screaming kike. Israel kikes hate him. Hollyjews hate him. And everything this man does, good or bad, is always saturated with you monkeys repeating the same phrases while posting the trumpwalltouch.jpeg everywhere. What gives you away the most is your inability to actually go beyond face value.

Heard it a thousand times already niggers. Try to come up with something new at least. Also, do you know what book his art of the deal is based on? You probably don't, nor have you cunts read it.

Attached: 0a35205f62a182902f53a8b8bcaac7834e73857c9ab41e61545ad6546a56e8e6.png (447x450, 136.05K)

Attached: Having fun with Trump.png (1266x324, 152.67K)

Attached: pepe_market.webm (854x480, 6.76M)

Explain why jews are shitting themselves over him and using all their assets to smear, undermine and assault him in every possible arena?

You can't, because you're a paid shill working the demoralization angle. Reminder: Shills WILL be found. They WILL be tortured to death slowly. There will be NO escape for you subhuman scum.

Having a token anti-antisemitic envoy doesn't mean you're a Zionist. Trump promotes nationalism which causes "nazi" comparisons so this is intelligent damage control. Nobody that Trump appoints has a safe job, he can (and does) fire them at the drop of a hat. Trump hasn't done anything worse than Obama in regards to supporting Israel. He hasn't reversed the policies, which is disappointing, but I've always thought stuff like that would wait until term 2 when he had no election left to lose. I expect this, I was prepared for it.

No I'm not.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3408x6480, 14.59M)

Excellent news.
Now we just incite the SJW golem with pics of dead Palestinian children and link Trumps Zionist buddies to that genocide and turn the Democrats into the anti Zionist party.

The anti Trump hatred that the MSM generated these last few years will mingle with the anti-oppressor neo-Marxist programming of the NPCs which will turn the hysteria and emotional continence of the SJW golem against it's masters.

What an opportunity we have anons. Let's make the next election about Israel.

Pics related

Attached: burnt_palestinian_child.jpg (600x399 20.24 KB, 52.63K)

Explain why jews funded him.

I'm okay with this.
Not that much of a change, really.

Dystopian as fuck.

Attached: cyberkek.JPG (758x577, 53.8K)

It's true. I don't regret the memes, but having to see how kike-owned Trump really is, is pretty disheartening in retrospect.

Attached: kill_em_all.webm (1280x720, 3.68M)

Hilldawg would have never allowed this!

Attached: hiloli.jpg (982x788, 137.99K)

They currently control both sides, but if we can turn the Left against them, and use the radicalism of the leftists to purge their own quarters of Zionism, then we start winning again.

As they fight back with censorship and accusations of anti Semitism we can (by masquerading as Leftists) also red pill the Left on both the methods of the Zionists and the importance of free speech / fraudulence of "hate speech". So they begin to tear down everything they once stood for.

If I gotta get kicked in the balls, I'd rather my enemy do it than a traitor.

You can't. Both US political platforms are 100% bought and owned.

But the rest of your proposal sounds promising. It won't be as effective as you seem to think, but it will be hugely disruptive.

Disruption is the subject of a thread I intend to start soon. Disrupting their ability to push the narrative is powerful.

Attached: m (6).jpg (1565x2400, 861.46K)

If disrupt is all we can do then lets do it user.

We're few in number, we have no political power, no money, no MSM, no education system under our control, brainwashed normies hate all that we stand for. We're like the Viet Cong vs USA, so we must fight a guerrilla war against these insurmountable odds. We can't win in a head to head battle.

And there it is.

Hitler wasn't calling for more immigration than ever before while putting Obongo to shame on the demographic cucking. (He also wasn't funded by jews, you boomer faggot.)

Some things never change.

He was sworn in over a Torah (they call it a “Hebrew Bible” to soften the effect in OP’s article). Tells you all you need to know.

This will be harder than you think.

If you’re going to cope, at least be smart about it. This ain’t it, chief. What happened was Trump basically bought Fox News and in doing so, saved Tucker from being replaced by Ben Shapiro. Recognizing Golan Heights is profitable for Genie Energie, of which Rupert Murdoch is a member.
That’s my cope at least.

For

How hard can it be to create a few sock puppet Twitter accounts and play at being NPC's?
All they do is endlessly repeat the same buzzwords and catchphrases to eachother. I.e. "oppression" #Drumpf #resist etc

We just need to add things like #FreePalestine #BDS #Zionism=racism to their repertoire.

No hard work involved, simply link to pre existing pro palestinian websites. It needs to be done consistently though because these goldfish have short attention spans.

Just posted to trigger that one faggot

Attached: based.PNG (746x522, 263.35K)

Okay. I guess they're really skimping on the training for you guys these days, huh?

Golan heights is meaningless and worthless for anyone who isn't a kike or a muzzie. Now they're going to fight over it twice as hard as before. It's gonna be wonderful.

Nice try, Abraham.

Sauce, Boomer.

But Tucker is shit user, with an audience of gullible Boomers watching him push civic nationalism, anti-racism and support of gay Jews.

Hitler wasn't funded by the Rothschilds at all, you fucking kike.
Here's a complete refutation of all the idiotic claims about Hitler's funding:
archive.fo/OG2pn

Attached: 1519386772026.png (376x309, 120.74K)

Those shekels sure are shiny, aren't they, Mr. Goldberg?

Attached: 8FstjoP.jpg (500x500, 39.76K)

Pic related. Terrified Jews examining a poster smearing and denouncing Donnie trumpstein as an enemy of Zion

Attached: Friends_of_Zion_Trump_Billboards.jpg (949x632, 188.65K)

the bar has been set. gaddafi and libya
the kikes actually killed a govt leader and they actually used the US puppets to do it
anything less is just pretend outrage

Except it only work for jews brainlet not whites. We did not take any land we are losing land to shitskin invading ours because of kike and you boomer supporting them. And kikes certainly don't plan to let us get any anytime soon.

He sounds like fag and his shit's all fucked up.