Dear Accelerationists

Just gonna leave this here. I really have nothing to say. But I cannot think of a bigger threat to the existence of the US than inbred Ilhan. I know some fags think she’s /ourgirl/ for being “woke” on Zionism, but she has all the usual leftist (((goys))) behind her. She isn’t just an invader, she is a conquerer. You will not merely be replaced, you will be exterminated if this subhuman continues on her warpath against western civilization.

Attached: B6A4BF53-B2B6-408F-B84F-2E8A61FA30EE.jpeg (1200x1592, 326.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MN1YG
unz.com/ishamir/where-is-that-vaunted-white-iq/
dailycaller.com/2019/02/28/ilhan-omar-israel-palestine-two/
cnn.com/2016/09/18/us/minnesota-mall-stabbing/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That thing is good where it’s at for the moment. No need to rush butterfly warfare. Pee pee poo poo pisssssssssssSs and shit

kind of agree, leftists will never get woke on the JQ

I don't like any Semites, and an enemy should never be friends with, but I don't care if different brands of Semites attack one another. I'll stand there and drink to the fall of both of (((them))).

Jews first, goat-fuckers second, ideological traitors third. And then the mass deportations. That's the way to (politically-incorrect) peace. Regardless of the (((morality))) of it, this would work.

That is realy horrible. We will be killed by hordes of niggers or we will be killed by hordes of muslims. Who cares.

This “jews first” mentality makes no sense to me. She is an immediate threat. She is actively pushing the normalization of Islamism and the mass importation of refugees. Regardless of the overarching issues, )ews aren’t going to be the ones raping your daughters and driving trucks over your sons in the next 2-4 years. That’s what she wants.

ALL ACCORDING TO FUCKING PLAN YOU PLEBWOMAN CHILD
Shut the fuck up while men discuss tactics

We should do everything to keep Muzzies out of our country.
They have there own shit hole.
Keep Muzzies in the middle East.
BTW
The blacks in Los Angeles have been recruited by Islam. BLM is Islamic. The womans movement is being ran by Islam. Don't you see the trend
Islam's oil has a huge foot in America.

Ohh. So you destroy their countries and send them to Europe. You deserve them more than Europe. I can only hope spic and niggers horders will fuck you badly for WW2, Vietnam and middle east. After all America and UK are jewish empires build by goys. Clean your country like Hitler did or become part of Caliphate.

They destroy their own countries goy, and Europe wouldn’t be so cucked if they didn’t politicians who fetishize Muslim immigration and multiculturalism

Islam isn't a threat to the US like it is to Europe. They can't get to the US on foot.
Mexicans are the biggest threat to the US right now. They are almost 50% of the population at this point.

this. it's probably something like 45% whites, 33% spics, 13% nigger, 5% asian/indian, 2% moslems, and 2% jews

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (584x336, 102.09K)

You die first.

The best part of her head scarf is how easy it would be to strangle her.

BUT WHAT ABOUT ALL THOSE BASED SPICS LIKE NICK FUENTES??? DUDE C'MON SPICS ARE PRETTY MUCH WHITE!!!

Attached: SERBIA STRONG!.mp4 (320x240, 11M)

I dont get it Zig Forums hitler allied with muslims and considered them to be worthy against the international jew and respected them since both have the same enemies, inb4
But what about the ones that chose to stay in their homelands and hate weimerica and israel? I mean the enemy of my enemy is often my friend.

When is accelerationism achieved? Whites in the United States let a Communist nigger rule over them for 8 years. No one did a thing. How bad does it have to get? Do Jews need to gain complete control and start throwing whites in gulags, and executing whites? They are one step away from this. Less than a generation ago, transgenders, drag queen boys, and Muslim niggers in Congress would be laughed out of the room or beaten to death. Now this is a reality. And society accepts it. In 10 years from now society will accept the normalization of pedophilia and whites getting thrown in gulags and shot just for posting online or verbally speaking in public any white nationalist or identitarian outlook. We need more IRL effort posts on higher value targets and venues.

Your stupid words answered themselves somehow you nigger woman
We’re in it. Don’t even bother buckling up for this train wreck shit show

Why the fuck aren't WE doing something.

If not me then who else?

We're fucked. We're being invaded.

We need YOU to do something!

Muslims are, has been, and will never be anything but the sword of the jew.

When you subscribe to pewdiepie.

So white genocide is unstoppable. Got it.

This.

This, but "a sword" not "the sward".

Do you think Ilhan has a waxed gibbous? She wears the hijab but I bet she's an absolute slut.

I told /pol Make fun of Muslims and it gets turned into Jews first and Your a jew.
I can tell you're projecting Muzzy.

Someone who mostly agrees with us isn't a high priority problem. If they're ethnonationalist at all, they want their own state, too. 2/10

Attached: b159a1f52f18f9e654ad4efcb2b8774786d775de.jpg (662x960, 178.06K)

You should try harder.

Nut up or shut up, user.

Attached: FAL_betaC_4498.jpg (640x418, 97.34K)

I hate jews more.

Sup jew. I hate you.

Pic related.

Attached: whenbypass.jpg (2904x5448, 3.27M)

Yes goy, its her, she's the problem

Fuck off Moshe

Dear faggot: Nobody on Earth gives two shits about that bulb headed sandnigger.

You take the goat fucking niggers then, some of us will take the jews and others will take the niggers and spics…trust me there are FUCKING SHITTON OF ENEMIES TO GO AROUND…THERE IS NO SHORTAGE OF ENEMIES.

Accelerationism is chess played at the highest level. If they are rigging our elections then we can take advantage. Read archive.is/MN1YG

The kalergy plan is moving too fast to stop at this point. The best we can hope for is that it's the chinese rather than the sandpeople who inherit the earth.

This is not in alignment with what Saint Brenton spoke of.

How about the Fractional Reserve Banking being practiced by the people who own you like cattle

Not a threat because all that is imaginary; feral subhumans are not imaginary

No. I hope niggers will outbreed everyone and this planet become planet of apes forever. Niggers will fight for last tank of fuel like in Mad Max. Our technology will be magic for them.

and he lost. don't be like Hitler. be better and smarter. he was too weak. he should actualy genocide all jews when he had them in camps.

The bugs are so fucking stupid that they don't even know the kikes rule over them.
WE EUROPEANS ARE GOING TO INHERIT THE EARTH…WAR AND SURVIVAL COMES DOWN TO MORE THAN NUMBERS user.

Europeans don't have any fighters left in their race. All the fighters got removed from the gene pools in ww1/ww2.

That is bullshit. We just need permision to fight. That is all.

She should run for president.

Fuck off kike. You and your people should be stoned

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x531, 126.35K)

Dear cumchugger. Kill yourself.

She has to work with a bunch of degenerates anyways. I honestly don't even know what compelled her to run for democrat

Attached: pic 3.jpg (645x773, 59.14K)

I dk not consider hitler weak.
Nor do I consider the man dumb
He lost because the world ganged up on them.
It was a matter of when.

That is not how it works you retard.

He tried but he could not win. It is miracle he made it to Moscow. But there is only one solution to JQ. Giving them food in camps and sending them to Israel is not that solution. We should learn from his mistakes.

Target Acquired

Attached: 4uQIe.jpg (1280x720, 106.27K)

Good post, fellow goy. It's about time us Aryans here on the POL forum stopped chasing the ghosts of da joos and their supposed power, and on the real problem: subhuman mudshits, but only the ones who are a threat to our most cherished ally,

Attached: 1388538692205.jpg (514x585, 172.48K)

unz.com/ishamir/where-is-that-vaunted-white-iq/

we know, he spoke of putting the muslims first, but if you don't take out the roots, more weeds will grow.

Attached: why_not_both.png (400x400, 353.37K)

The only politics that matter are white survival or white extinction.

Attached: Simplified Political Alignment.png (1500x324, 41.75K)

Wrong jews use proxies when they aren't doing it themselves, that what jews want.

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

ACCELERATIONISM IS A TRAP

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Zig Forums IS NOT A NATSOC BOARD

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

I don't get it.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES
APAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES H
PAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES HA
AS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES HAP
S ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES HAPA
ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS
RE SUPERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS A
E SUPERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS AR
SUPERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE
UPERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE S
PERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SU
ERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUP
RIOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPE
IOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPER
OR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPERI
R TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPERIO
TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR
O WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR T
WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO
HITES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO W
ITES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WH
TES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHI
ES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHIT
S HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITE

APAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES H
PAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES HA
AS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES HAP
S ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES HAPA
RE SUPERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS A
E SUPERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS AR
UPERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE S
PERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SU
ERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUP
RIOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPE
IOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPER
OR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPERI
R TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPERIO
O WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR T
HITES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO W
ITES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WH
TES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHI
ES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHIT
S HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITE

The government has too much power and surveillance authority for the people to form militias fighting for the will of the European-blooded people.

I can think of a (((bigger threat))) than Ms. Omar.

Attached: IO.png (1280x1910 376.8 KB, 640.7K)

Honestly, I just wish the cunt would take off that retarded hat. I would respect her more if she removed the hijab. then she'd at least be a regular nigger in congress and not a complete sandnigger

Attached: e2a.jpg (720x405, 16.01K)

America literally deserves it for what they did to the middle east. Play stupid games, win stupid prices.

this tbh. their fuckery is why there's infinity nogs and sandnogs jumping all over Europe.

Definitely
I unfortunately live around somalis and the vast majority wear shapeless black bin bag dress , Omar dresses too haram for Somalis so she's probably into other haram shit and fucks either white boys or ameriniggers

Now with double fucked up mentality, jews bomb up the Middle east and now americans have to elect muslims.

Funny how no one can think that jews and muslims work together, as they have done it thousand of years before in Spain.

Omar is a zionist muslim.

Anyone shilling for her is a shill:
dailycaller.com/2019/02/28/ilhan-omar-israel-palestine-two/

The Arabs have got BTFO wherever they have went to war with Isreal , 2 state solution is probably the best they can hope for

And that's a zionist solution.

It gives legitimacy to a jewish ethnic state rather than a pseudo-jewish ethnic state like right now.

Attached: 00291003754.png (620x450, 265.05K)

Actually, jews fund them while muslims fly the planes.

conspiracy theory

They were carried out by muslims, jews and traitor whites, who are in league with each other.

jews probably just had the Muslims install remote control devices in the planes for jews on the ground to actually fly the planes

Nope, there were muslims on the planes.

she is going to have to back track soon.

Attached: 00291703514.png (412x554, 559.19K)

Attached: 00291703754.png (479x630 595.2 KB, 662.86K)

No one thinks this, she's a useful idiot right now due to the fact that shes basically exposing to the right that muslims will not integrate and to all that kikes are behind everything but that's it. That's the scope of her usefulness.

Her "triggering the zionists" is just twattering.

The real goal is to make muslim and niggers acceptance in the fight because they are baste "anti-zionists".

Isn't gonna happen. Republicans hate her because muh hezbollah laughter and muh anti semitism. The left loves her because mud but hates her because anti semitism. We hate her because mud but love that she's basically been a retarded mud and been honest with the public about these two issues. She's not really finding support, the only reason she even got elected is the demographics of her county.

She's finding support among the commie left and the "anti-zionists" who want more baste muslim and niggers in power so they can trigger the zionists.

Attached: Why Do Jews Hate - Why Are Jews Hated.jpg (5672x8352, 8.08M)

Attached: Communist Jews Kill Nations.jpg (5896x8968, 11.01M)

member when king nigger imported thousands of somali muslim "refugees" and the largest camp got a bitch elected to national office and now that theres enough of them theyre tryna push sharia law on the rest of the country? i say let's team up with the muzzies for long enough to nuke the yids, then we can firebomb the shitskins and cleanse the usa with fire

whoa whoa user, race isn't end all be all, are we not all American patriots? Even if every white man in America was replaced with a Somali Muslim, we would still be the greatest country on earth, all bleeding the same red blood and valuing freedom and democracy

oops. youre so right user. i forgot all about our magic dirt and magic paper.

Plenty of terrorists ready for action in minnesota already.
CNN story about minnesota terror attack.
cnn.com/2016/09/18/us/minnesota-mall-stabbing/index.html

I think Omar and the jews that work in the press, as well as Obama, Hillary, Nancy and co., are going to make a false flag attack against muslims in minnesota soon. They and the media have built a stage of inciting the attacks using Ilhan and attacking 9/11, then saying she is getting all kinds of death threats and needs more protection from capitol police. It is all lies. Don't be surprised if next week something happens in minnesota and then they blame trump and white people as usual. We got this down to a science it is so predictable. They need some kind of an attack to control the narrative once again. Brennan is ready to do anything because he is the biggest traitor the country has seen since Obama. Fuck Palestine.

I wish I could choke the life out of her with her scarf.
Fuck I hate this bitch.

Attached: 00891003754.png (741x412, 468.19K)

id choke the fuck out of her with my cock

>(((politics matter)))
Nope.