PARTY MANIFESTO

John Lee
John Lee

WE NEED TO MAKE A NEW POLITICAL PARTY, WHICH HAS DIFFERENT BRANCHES IN VARIOUS WESTERN NATIONS

A majority male vote will be considered a political victory. Here are some proposed points of the manifesto. Please add:

1. Jews will be expelled to Israel

2. Women will be stripped of all their rights (even their right to live can be up for debate) and reduced to not much more than fuckslaves who are caged in the house. A return to "patriarchy"

3. Elections will be publicly funded. Donations will be limited to $1500-3000 per voter so that nobody can buy politicians

4. Immigration will end for the most part.

5. Men will be legally obliged to take care of their old parents

6. Muslims will be completely banned from the West. A war on Islam will begin, with the objective of wiping out Islam. We will invade Muslim nations one at a time, and turn Muslims into our slaves temporarily. We will burn Qurans and demolish all places of Allah worship.

7. The education system will begin to teach students about the morality that is common in all religions/cultures and also the dangers of Judaism, women and Islam.

8. The death penalty will become widespread. Murderers, traitors, feminist activists etc. will be brutally tortured and hanged (or subject to brutal killings).

9. The end of spending hundreds of billions of tax dollars on prisons. Physical punishment such as whipping, public humiliation and mild torture will be used to punish petty criminals and tax money will be put to good use or taxes will be reduced accordingly.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (26.54 KB, 480x360)
Attached: 4807e35aa476274939884a91d729130d.jpg (20.27 KB, 320x400)
Attached: 58346c3a1a00002200cc9461.jpg (329.17 KB, 830x437)
Attached: 215-large.jpg (83.32 KB, 400x286)
Attached: witch-stake.jpg (392.51 KB, 508x690)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/file_store/207fc5aec45d473a62041ea3f575cef34df037df5e76a8e5cc4acfeff70bf5a0.pdf/EthnoNationalist Revolution.pdf
zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-12/5g-smart-cows-milked-robots-england

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

I like 8 and 9, but the other points are a bit extreme.

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

The final solution is total peace. Less than one hundred million total world population al whites. We achieve this with water and food. Be like sun tzu and water.

Adrian Thompson
Adrian Thompson

I prefer the nsdap 25 points with some edits here and there and a few editions.

Eli Hill
Eli Hill

I propose point #10:

Celebrity culture will stop. Singers, dancers and other performers will be returned to their original (lowly) position in society.

But hitler was a feminist and did not realize the danger of Islam. He actually praised both women and Islam.

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

hitler was feminist
He wasn't.
never realized the biggest threat of islam
They stayed in their own nations had you revive hitler right now he would be having very different opinions.

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

See pic related

Attached: 1553894633927.png (753.09 KB, 1024x716)

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

had you revive me
I’m here. Don’t worry. Fuck all adamites. They are trash. Praise Kek for the internet. Sieg Heil

Kevin Parker
Kevin Parker

3. Elections will be publicly funded. Donations will be limited to $1500-3000 per voter so that nobody can buy politicians

Shit rule. We actually should be getting rid of all the stupid regulations on funding stuff. Right now in Canada there's all these stupid ass rules that prevent the Libertarian party from propagandizing, from receiving money, from doing anything substantial to help them grow. They aren't even allowed to upload youtube videos and do interviews and stuff without that all being regulated.

Fuck off civic nationalist. All non-whites will be deported and open borders for whites-only will be declared (aka any white can come immigrate without any fuss or issues). Say it explicitly not some "immigration will end for the most part" bullshit.

FUCK NO. My boomer parents need to die and have fucked my life over. Get rid of retirement plans and other bullshit that favors the dysgenic and the old and sick and replace them with programs that incentivize the breeding of the healthy.

7. The education system will begin to teach students about the morality that is common in all religions/cultures and also the dangers of Judaism, women and Islam.

No it must be abolished. It is no longer necessary. In its place we can make the internet a human right and have an online curriculum and programs to make women have to take up the role of educator for their own children. As they will be banned from the workplace, they will have time again for their children.

8. The death penalty will become widespread. Murderers, traitors, feminist activists etc. will be brutally tortured and hanged (or subject to brutal killings).

In other words draconian law. Yes we need to get rid of prisons. We should replace it with slavery (they're sold into slavery until they can pay off a debt that more than makes up for their crime) and executions.

Physical punishment such as whipping, public humiliation and mild torture will be used to punish petty criminals and tax money will be put to good use or taxes will be reduced accordingly.

These things might work to make examples of certain people from time to time but are mostly ineffective. Just sell them (temporarily) into slavery and make sure slaves don't have any rights, so people can freely beat them and humiliate them when they feel like it.

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

Dang it…someone frigging read my mind AGAIN…I have been thinking about making a thread about this FOR DAYS…

WE NEED A Zig Forums MANIFESTO

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

SEMITIC BAIT THREAD

I DIDN'T READ THE OP BEFORE I POSTED…THIS IS THE WOMAN HATING GLOBOHOMO

SAGE AND REPORT…THIS FAGGOT WHO HATES AND WANT TO KILL 50% OF THE EUROPEAN POPULACE NEVER GIVES UP…

Ian Kelly
Ian Kelly

Here is my manifesto: media.8ch.net/file_store/207fc5aec45d473a62041ea3f575cef34df037df5e76a8e5cc4acfeff70bf5a0.pdf/EthnoNationalist Revolution.pdf

Nolan Hernandez
Nolan Hernandez

get rid of womens right to vote, keep the other rights
i dont think living in constant fear of being converted to a fuckslave would help them raise kids

6 is good, but dont start a war over it. kick them out and fight back if they try to get back in

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

Repeated threads along the lines of:
We need a name
We need a flag
We need a party
We need a manifesto
Ok! Do that locally, offline. That wouldn't work here.

2. Women will be stripped of all their rights (even their right to live can be up for debate) and reduced to not much more than fuckslaves who are caged in the house. A return to "patriarchy"
AHAHAHA good luck winning the popular vote.

William Adams
William Adams

Popular vote?

Fuck your optics, boomer.
Only dumb old people believe votes change anything.

Attached: bowers.jpg (21.67 KB, 800x450)

Lucas Williams
Lucas Williams

#2 is degenerate fucking incel kike fetish shit
I bet my wife could beat your ass faggot
Die yid
HEIL HITLER

Attached: 86334d46650c5e5c06faa64d9635e3bf(1)(1)(1).jpg (82.17 KB, 578x589)

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

10. Ban anime. It's degenerate and non-white in origin. Weebs will be conscripted into a national defense force for at least 3 years of their life to work the bitch out of them.

11. Ban video games. Current game companies are all JEW'd. Go to the gym. Videogames are for fags.

12. Ban all fiction books except the bible. Reading books for "fun" is for faggots. Learn physics or something useful instead.

Mason Cox
Mason Cox

It would also mean that ANY MAN AT ANY TIME COULD FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SHE COULD NEVER SAY ANYTHING OR DEFEND HERSELF OR YOUR CHILDREN…

THIS user IS A GLOBOHOM KIKE AND IS SICK IN THE FUCKING HEAD…

SAGE AND REPORT.

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

He's talking about a political party and elections. So obviously he'd have to secure the popular vote if he's taking that route operating in degenerate modern represntative democracies.

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

Hitler would have never gained a single vote without his violent paramilitary forces combating commies in street battles.

We need a counter-ANTIFA paramilitary, and balkanization.
Votes and elections are illusory.

Jaxon Johnson
Jaxon Johnson

Here is another try at a manifesto from me:

Here are my points:

1. Dual-citizens should not be allowed in government.
2. All non-white immigration must be stopped.
3. All non-whites must be deported (aside from ones who are native to the land).
4. Miscegenation must be banned (so nobody fucks the injuns or non-whites visiting) and punished by death.
5. Anyone who attempts to slow down, stop, or reverse our attempts to remove all the non-whites will be killed for engaging in treason.
6. Hate speech and hate crimes are no longer a thing. All speech is free speech and a crime is simply a crime and not any "worse" for having a racial element to it.
7. Every single citizen (man, woman, and child) is required to own at least one firearm and be trained to use it and has full rights to carry it (concealed or open) anywhere.
8. The education system ought to be abolished in favor of mass homeschooling.
9. Marriage only recognized when a man and a woman produce a child. Those who adopt, or who do not have children, are never recognized by the state as being married and do not receive any benefits as such. The whole fucking point of marriage is to subsidize the union of a man and a woman coming together to reproduce. There is no way faggots, childless fedoras, and such should be getting any gibes.
10. Literal retards (paraplegics, genetic diseases, downies, etc.) aka people so fucked they can't even pass basic military training and be trusted with a firearm are culled or deported (preferably deported to an enemy country so they can burden them).
11. Environment and resources are managed in a sustainable manner so future generations can rightly expect to inherit a nation worth living in.
12. All foreign aid is ended. Our government will not give resources to other countries anymore.
13. All charity / welfare is private no longer controlled by government. People are encouraged to help and look after each other and get the chance to feel great doing so.
14. Prisons are done away with in favor of slavery and executions and public humiliation. Nobody gets to sit around in a prison all day, everybody just works repairing roads and whatever else, until they've earned enough to buy their freedom again.
15. Minimum wage is abolished. Employers can pay people whatever they want.
16. Government programs to reduce the cost of living. People don't need as much money if the rent and utilities aren't so insanely expensive.

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

DEMAND BETTER SHILLS
these unconvincing low effort shills are unbecoming and frankly embarrassing
write to your representatives and demand better shills for pol
Most of all remember to sage shill threads

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

17. Any immigrants (only whites allowed to immigrate) to our country must serve a decade in the military. If they are kicked out of the military they are deported. This is to ensure that their loyalties are to their new country and not to the country they left.

This filters out the poz trying to come in for the soul purpose of turning our NatSoc country into a leftist shithole again.

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

Also I want to add another note.

Note my 6th point.

When there is no longer such a thing as "hate speech", thots and soyboys can be berated and shamed endlessly, and there will be nothing they can do about except shape up.

My new rules are more clever than the OPs in that it lets us accomplish our objectives culturally and otherwise and yet the legislation that lets us do it will be things that will gain popular support without them realizing the end-game of it.

Hunter Wright
Hunter Wright

Well, that settles it. Too many retards in this room. OP, your faggotness is off the charts.

Attached: 1486020295-PEPE.gif (268.51 KB, 400x502)

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

democracy
Absolutely worthless.

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

Penning a strongly worded complaints letter to the local rabbi this very instant, inveighing on him to loosen his shekel purse for better shills.
But to their credit, where they fail in quality they make up for in quantity.

Juan Howard
Juan Howard

Agree with almost all the points OP. Another one to remember is returning America's demographics to 85-90% white again. Permanently. This can be done through perfectly legal and humane means without stripping shitskins of citizenship.

All you have to do is ban future non white immigration. Deport all 50 million illegals, non citizens, etc. Incentivize white birth rates through various means (tax incentives, etc)

And boom, America is back to the old demographics in less than 50 years. Easy as fuck. Giving blacks their own piece of land/ segregation would make this 10x easier too.

Attached: 092384902384.png (41.25 KB, 728x364)

Liam Young
Liam Young

<only 80-90

Carson Martinez
Carson Martinez

This looks like another FBI thread.

Attached: FBI-director-commie.png (870.91 KB, 828x862)

Leo Gray
Leo Gray

Giving blacks
giving away American territory anywhere but africa
giving away European territory anywhere on the fucking planet
who exactly is going to volunteer to live next to the shitty crimes riddled overpopulated hell hole that niggers would make out of their territory INSTANTLY

YET YOU DID NOT SAGE AND YOU DID NOT REPORT…hmmmm

mfw that user doesn't realize that 50% of the crime is committed by 13% of the population…basically he is a CIVNAT CUCK who wants things to continue exactly as they are now, crime and all.

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

hello, my goys

Attached: fellow-aryan.jpg (168.39 KB, 570x424)

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

I like this.
OP is a faggot though.

Attached: REICH.webm (3.74 MB, 512x288)

Brayden Bailey
Brayden Bailey

Women in high schools and even university? CHECK
Women voting? CHECK
Women's property rights? CHECK
Did not bring back arranged (and abduction) marriages? CHECK
Women can divorce? CHECK
Wife beating illegal? CHECK
Said he wanted true equality? CHECK
Women exposing their bodies? CHECK
Women eligible to hold some jobs and get promoted? CHECK

My parents need to die
Immoral.
Old and sick
The two are not related. Old people have invaluable experience and may even deserve a higher status tbh.
Sell criminals into slavery
Good idea

This is all just one evil female parasite poster who keeps hopping IPs and supporting women's rights
Fuck your optics, boomer.
It's not a man.

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

It's spelled kikes, and that means jack shit if we're still serving Israel
fuckslaves who are caged in the house.
Sounds like a kike fantasy, I want my wife to be healthy and raise my many white children properly
This is already circumvented you fuckwit, people just obfuscate their sources with shell companies and give repeated donations.
what does that even mean? Either it is or it isn't.
what
6. Muslims will be completely banned from the West. A war on Islam will begin, with the objective of wiping out Islam. We will invade Muslim nations one at a time, and turn Muslims into our slaves temporarily. We will burn Qurans and demolish all places of Allah worship.
We will invade Muslim nations one at a time
So it looks like we will still be serving Israel
morality that is common in all religions/cultures
That's exactly how we got where we are in the first place. keep that shit separate, Sunday school and churches can fill any void fine
define etc.
9. The end of spending hundreds of billions of tax dollars on prisons. Physical punishment such as whipping, public humiliation and mild torture will be used to punish petty criminals and
waste of money, any that weren't born here must be deported. Also just execute murderers and child molesters in public, and execute repeat rapists as well. Normally I would say death penalty on the first rape conviction but women are lying cunts. All rapists rape more than once, anything less and the cunt was probably lying about the guy.
tax money will be put to good use or taxes will be reduced accordingly.
only good suggestion out of this retarded OP

Attached: radical-islam.jpg (64.23 KB, 600x810)

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

One more for those saying Hitler wasn't a feminist – He kissed up to women and pleaded with them to produce offspring, even giving bitches awards.

And these points are just off the top of my head. There are many more

William Morris
William Morris

Another FEMINIST post by a woman

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

CUCK.
REMEMBER TO SAGE AND REPORT THIS KIKE THREAD

Attached: you-are-a-fucking-cuck-anon---Copy.jpg (59.96 KB, 198x129)

Luis Green
Luis Green

Time to bump your own post from a different IP address until it is fucking 751 posts long, right user.

SAGE AND REPORT KIKE THREAD

Connor Price
Connor Price

Fuck all these feminists. They are worse than Jews. I hope the Jews kill these women's emancipation supporters. Another point is that women could start proceedings against men and were generally considered reliable in courts of law.

DEATH TO THOSE WHO OPPOSE WHITE PATRIARCHY

WE NEED TO CREATE FORESTS OF DEAD BODIES WITH THE CORPSES OF THESE FEMINISTS

Attached: hqdefault-(1).jpg (33.12 KB, 480x360)
Attached: b4813aff2136b47130fd5555ae3fcc4d.jpg (50.55 KB, 494x400)
Attached: the-impaled.jpg (28.53 KB, 500x500)

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

2. Women are reduced to not much more than fuckslaves who are caged in the house. A return to "patriarchy"
Except that isn't what patriarchy was at all, that's just sharia. Women were an integral part of society and should revert to their role in community formation/stability rather than simply being caged at home.
Men can barely afford to take care of their own wife and children, let alone the boomers that literally cannibalized their kids futures.
6. A war on islam will begin, we will invade muslim nations one at a time
And you lost me. There is no point to deporting nonwhites only to then wage war on islam. Why kick out the nonwhites only to send tens of millions of white men to their deaths? And all while genociding the middle east of those pesky muslims? Yeah doesn't sound Jewish to me at all, this in fact sounds like Adolf Hitler himself posting from the grave. Gas yourself kike.
celebrity culture will stop
You can't stop it because anytime you have a good entertainer/performer he will eventually rise to mass influence over the people. It is inevitable, people will flock towards a group consensus and when a group is composed of "we like X performer" then X will have full sway over the group. Celebrity culture is just human nature taken to an extreme thanks to media but you can't end it because you cannot end human nature.

David Long
David Long

fuckslaves caged in the house
invade Muslim nations
turn Muslims into our slaves
activists brutally tortured
whipping, public humiliation
This reads like a repressed Jew fantasizing about how he'd want things to be were he white.
Thank you Mordecai, very cool, but tell it to your shrink instead of us.

Attached: Magritte.jpg (39.09 KB, 600x514)

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

Attached: 20190412-220518.gif (13.2 MB, 720x540)

Wyatt Hughes
Wyatt Hughes

not killing jews
Fuck off sandnigger

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

you're not wrong. those pro abortion rally hambeasts should be the first to go. they don't even remotely act like rational humans.

Asher Hernandez
Asher Hernandez

Showing posts from one browser window = PROOF I'm not posting from any other place
Nice try whore and go support women's rights somewhere else
Stop posting whore!

Women build communities
Women stabilize communities
Hey look another (or same?) woman supporting feminist propaganda
women should revert to that role
They never had it
That's just sharia
Sharia is less patriarchal than traditional white societies. It entitles women to inheritance, takes their evidence as reliable, allows them to start court cases against men, limits wife beating, does not allow widow killing or female infanticide etc. kys feminist scum or we will in the coming future

Attached: 0519abbf33d3d950012106720667388424fc7f-wm.jpg (57.7 KB, 640x920)

Nathaniel Anderson
Nathaniel Anderson

Only the men of course. Women will just be bullied, terrified, captured and beaten into submission. One of the few crimes for which women will be killed is when they murder their lord.

Husband and wife, in the language of the law, are styled baron and feme…[I]f the baron kills his feme it is the same as if he had killed a stranger, or any other person; but if the feme kills her baron, it is regarded by the laws as a much more atrocious crime, as she not only breaks through the restraints of humanity and conjugal affection, but throws off all subjection to the authority of her husband. And therefore the law denominates her crime a species of treason, and condemns her to the same punishment as if she had killed the king

And for every species of treason the sentence of woman is to be drawn and burnt alive

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

This is all just one evil female parasite poster who keeps hopping IPs and supporting women's rights
You're an idiot. The OP in his shitty slide thread was talking about starting a political party to run in democratic elections where women have the vote. You can be certain close to 100% of women in an election aren't going to vote for removing their own privileges. And you can be just as certain a majority of men will back these women up either because of what they've been reared to believe or because they think it will get them good boy points with their women.
You can't vote women's suffrage back into the box.

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

10. Abolish LGBTQ rights and either kill or outcast them

There is no point of waging war on Islam. Let's allow Muslim nations to develop so they eventually invade us like they always have in the past
Don't send tens of millions of white men to their deaths at the hands of powerful Muslims who can never be bombed out of existence
Just no. Also, stop worshiping women and listen to the words long written down…
Go easy on native americans
Females should be armed
Abolish the education system
Marriage is only recognized when a child is produced
Abolish minimum wage
???
You make several good points but some are weird af

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

1. Limit voting to only landowning men

2. Establish a constitutional and elected monarch who is above petty politics

3. Censor the internet to limit posts supporting jews, muslims, anti-white propaganda and women's rights

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

They're screaming "White Sharia Now" #Charlottesville #UniteTheRight

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

whore
I told you, this is a real tic of yours.

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

White Sharia is not negotiable

Wyatt Ward
Wyatt Ward

White Sharia supporter tells a woman she's going to die

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

white sharia and James Alex Fields #unitetheright #Charlottesville

Leo Taylor
Leo Taylor

Just use Germania by Tacitus as the basis, as Himmler did.

Attached: SS-Reichsfuhrer-Heinrich-Himmler-1937.png (238.58 KB, 941x459)

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

White Sharia at Unite The Right rally

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

Copy the feminist nazis
Nope.
Tacitus
He mentions women do not inherit property. Hitler didn't do that. Ancient Germanic tribal laws were compiled in the mid-1st millennium and codified in the Leges Barbarorum or law of the barbarians. They clearly mention that men are the OWNERS of women, which your feminist heros didn't bring back. They also mostly ban women from divorcing, which again, the feminist rule of hitler didn't bring back. Brothers Grimm and other sources clearly mention widow killing among Germans and Indo-Europeans in general, but hitler didn't bring that back either. Marriages by abduction, arranged marriages, woman-beating, women being banned from owning property, no voting (Germanic assembly) etc. were ALSO not brought back.

"The widow ends her days by hanging herself upon the tree which shadows her husband's tomb"

The Nazis were not traditional germans, but first-wave feminists who knew about the Jewish problem. But we've always known about that problem… look it up

Daniel Baker
Daniel Baker

Checked and KEKed. White Sharia now!

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

shit, fucking checked.
poor dude

Attached: alexjonis.jpg (150.97 KB, 500x478)

John Cox
John Cox

What a shit thread

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

12. Ban all fiction books except the bible.
The bible is a false and plagiarized history and prototype for the talmud. You are advocating for jewish history to live on.

Anthony King
Anthony King

White Sharia now!
100% agreed
They have the power at the moment. That's exactly why need need to unite and FIGHT instead of worshiping these evil subhumans (women)

Your time is coming, woman

Andrew Gonzalez
Andrew Gonzalez

These fucking shills and their anti-woman rhetoric. Fuck all of you dirty goddamn d&c jews.

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

The term D&C was only applied to divisions between different men

You are trying to twist the meaning of the term but we won't let you get away with that!

It was always used to refer to dividing various men & NEVER TO THE DIVISIONS BETWEEN MEN & WOMEN TO PROMOTE FEMINISM

Women have always been divided, and that's when civilizations are the strongest

IT'S JUST A FACT

FEMINISTS HATE FACTS!!

FACTS TERRIFY FEMINISTS

Stop your shitty feminist activism and get off this board

Lucas Howard
Lucas Howard

Completely useless.
non-violent actions always fail.
We need to kill politicians and to kill all jews. not expel them so they can regroup and come back. Kill all jews living in your country. The country is yours/ours, not theirs.

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

Women are tools. not people. It is ok to torture and kill any woman. They are defective tools for producing children, and must be replaced by better tools.

Aiden Foster
Aiden Foster

the only PC choices you can pick, an "8channer" pickns them.

David Howard
David Howard

dylon roofs manifesto / 10

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

Your time is coming, woman
Or so you're this faggot who pretends everybody who shits on your garbage ideas is a woman as a cheap propaganda tactic? I've seen you spam threads before. Do you actually think you're effective at all? All it does is expose how dishonest your original premise was in the first place. You're not only a failure at shilling the board, you're a failure to yourself. Eat a bullet, you'll be 100 times happier after your misery is gone.

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson

34. Anime is mandatory viewing for everyone, especially all the baka desu.

Attached: baka.jpeg (395.73 KB, 2048x1477)

Oliver Howard
Oliver Howard

namefag thinking the other is also one
gas yourself (((jew))). /tech/ et al soon will be free from your kind.
We are Free.

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

Fucking kikes with their fantasies of treating women as sex slaves, not a single national socialist would accept that bullshit, fuck off back to your gas chamber.

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

turn Muslims into our slaves
But first you will die by 'justice jihad', you stupid ram.

Attached: opisdick.jpeg (74.23 KB, 634x803)

Connor Foster
Connor Foster

Kill yourself moshe. Slowly.

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

all one imaginary woman doing all these posts
implying there are any fucking women at all here.

You retarded incel faggot. There are good, strong Aryan women out there that hate niggers and kikes and tranny degeneracy… I know, I am married to one, the mother of my children. #2 comes off like a bitter as fuck beta zoomer who can't get any women to touch him so he wants to strip their rights and use them as sex slaves which is 100% degenerate kike fetish shit. Fuck off you little faggot. Either stop being a fucking creep/get in shape/dress better/lower your standards and actually find yourself one instead of just believing all women are vapid brainless whores because thats all you see in mainstream media grinding on Jamal and protesting for queer rights with blue hair.

Sage and kill yourself. The Führer would be fucking disgusted with you.

Attached: ba45957885f94492d7e650982a97821c8ec0f4e8843f73538428ef83ce6fef95(2).jpg (64.84 KB, 541x806)

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

excuse large obnoxious spacing, on phone and apparently held down enter or spacebar when posting

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

I've seen you spam threads before.
LOL you've spammed in many threads before, promoting women's rights and matriarchy by constantly changing IPs
Stop spamming and go be a women's rights activist someplace else!! No matter how many IPs you use, you can't change the coming future. All you women will be FORCED back into the kitchen and those who resist too much by killing or attempting to kill men will be burned alive at the stake.

That's how it's always been, and that's how it's ALWAYS going to be

Women, know your place!

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

I don't agree with the Extreme nature of many of the Points, however I will Add " Ban and Criminalize all Usury"

Michael Miller
Michael Miller

Since the Future of the Aryan relies on the Female, she should be Respected, and Protected. Though also,realizing Her Nature. HItler viewed the Sexes as Complimentary, not Competitive.

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

Yes.

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

Women will be stripped of all their rights (even their right to live can be up for debate) and reduced to not much more than fuckslaves who are caged in the house. A return to "patriarchy"

I don't agree with the stripping of all rights. They should be considered minors for life though, either the ward of their father or husband.

As for elections… democracy has clearly failed at the large scale. Democracy at the city level works, but that it is.

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

non-violent actions always fail
Not if they're backed by a large amount of recessed force. In fact, this is the main reason feminism isn't as rabid as it was before men started opposing their oppression and 2nd class status.
Women are defective tools
That's not really the point. The main thing is that women are evil on account of which they MUST be controlled! Even a male dog is much more moral than a woman
It's ok to torture and kill any woman
It never has been. The power of life and death was only over your own women.
Kill all politicians and jews
Monarchy?

I've seen one thread where a a woman was switching her ip address repeatedly and fiercely attacking anyone who dared to oppose feminism. In fact, the whole thread of almost 250 responses seemed like it was mostly just one woman talking to herself.
promoting matriarchy
She's done that in a large number of threads and says that ancient aryans in germany were all very matriarchal and it's in our DNA to oppress men.

Hitler
was a first-wave feminist who wanted "true equality" for women.
the future of the Aryan relies on the female
kek. It's the same matriarchy supporter again

Sebastian Gutierrez
Sebastian Gutierrez

Women should have rights
Fuck off.

Mason Martin
Mason Martin

zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-12/5g-smart-cows-milked-robots-england

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

everyone who disagrees with me is a woman hurrrr
Obvious troll thread is obvious and kikepilled… Not a single National Socialist or follower of The Führer would endorse kike fantasy fetish shit like this. It's disgusting and degenerate and you are obviously extremely bitter that no women will fuck you. Try not being a creepy nonce and you probably could find one that would. Women are the mothers and future of the Aryan race… You are most likely a shitskin T*rk roach or kike JIDF slide thread shill. Die.

Attached: 1552817342546(1).gif (4.11 MB, 352x640)

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

Whoops wrong gif

Get fucked yid

Attached: 1552817342546(2).gif (4.19 MB, 352x640)

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

I can easily pic to prove your delusion wrong faggot.
Also hitler was not a feminist i have no idea where you got that from.

Christian Lopez
Christian Lopez

4/pol/ and /x/want to bring back hitler and so id nein and mlpol
Go to the bring back hitler thread and everyhing will be explained.

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

war on islam
kikes expelled
democracy
Fuck off, Schlomo

Attached: f78f56e1298818f6c99109a84714a0015b689f7e078bb38efa4ad4f2f5c9cbd4.jpeg (139.85 KB, 1078x794)

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

kikebush
Fuck off moshe.

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

Good start.

Stop trying to destroy the traditional family. At most, strip voting rights.

Fine.

Immigration should be limited to nationalism - ie by blood (whites only), and limited to ensure a sustainable (not increasing) population level.

Parents should not be a burden preventing you from affording children. Grandparents should stay as part of the family unit with their children and grandchildren, and simply getting rid of social security and medicare is enough to encourage that.

Cutting off foreign aid is enough. You sound like a pro-Isreal neocon faggot.

Keep your brainwashing out of public schooling.

9. The end of spending hundreds of billions of tax dollars on prisons. Physical punishment such as whipping, public humiliation and mild torture will be used to punish petty criminals and tax money will be put to good use or taxes will be reduced accordingly.

I'm ok with reinstating flogging as a punishment, and encourage you to read in defense of flogging. I don't want to create a government that punishes with brutal torture. I do support putting pedophiles to death as they are a danger to society. I believe gas chambers asphyxiating with laughing gas is the most humane way to kill.

~~~~

The best platform I've seen recently is "The objects of Fraser Anning’s Conservative National Party". I'm not for all of it, but these are the parts I really liked:

vii) private property as an inviolable natural right;
viii) universal home-ownership as a national objective;
ix) Australian ownership of our infrastructure, manufacturing and agriculture;
x) widely distributed ownership of the means of production, distribution and exchange through owner operated farms, small business and co-operatives;
xi) collective bargaining in agriculture and industry;
xii) orderly marketing of agricultural products;
xiii) the development of rural and regional infrastructure and the re-industrialisation of Australia;
xiv) an end to usury through the establishment of a not-for-profit government bank;
xv) the right to own firearms and use them in self-defence;
xviii) decentralisation of power and competitive federalism;

You should also check out the platform of the NSDAP

The problem with trying to do nationalism through the existing political infrastructure is that there aren't enough votes. The US is soon to be less than 50% white. Even if every single white person voted for a nationalist party at that point, you still couldn't get elected. There is no chance of creating a nation through democracy.

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

SAGING THIS FAGGOTS THREAD STILL but you have to be the stupidest motherfucker on the planet your kind will be easy to conquer.
lol

Robert Morgan
Robert Morgan

Seriously, just leave this thread dumb fucking bitch. Regular and long beatings are the only solution to you.

A woman, an ass and a walnut tree,
Bring more fruits,
The more beaten they be!

Stop trying to destroy the traditional family. At most, strip voting rights.
Feminism had begun way before the 1940s. Women not having rights IS traditionalism. What's being advocated here is a return to TRADITIONAL society and end feminism once and for all
Women should have rights
The only solution to such rabid feminist activism is death. One shot to the head and the world will be significantly a better place. The same goes for all passionate feminists like Hitler. All you feminazis will soon be wiped out. It's just a matter of time! hahaha

In the late 19th century it was just a mild subjection but now, women shall be cast into servitude!! We need to launch a real "war on women" with the end result being their capture and confinement. Every free woman without a male authority figure should be forcefully abducted and made to serve a man. Those with male guardians should not be let outside and be caged until a suitable husband is found. Women have NO BUSINESS being in public for the most part. Their only duty is to serve and please their master!

Attached: maxresdefault-(1).jpg (59.38 KB, 960x720)
Attached: impale-og.jpg (58.77 KB, 800x422)
Attached: impale.jpg (484.18 KB, 1600x1119)
Attached: rsz-1derelict-dragons-teeth-5262.jpg (13.74 KB, 350x275)
Attached: Impalings-of-Vlad-the-Impaler.jpg (89.38 KB, 720x360)

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

Kys kike. Advocating violence against white women is advocating for white genocide.

The purpose of women is to be good mothers and run a household. They can't do that if you damage/confine them.

Attached: highres-00008437-copy.jpg (305.53 KB, 534x700)

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

Fantasy picture made by a feminist
Nobody's falling for this feminazi propaganda using depictions of feminist families.

Violence against women has ALWAYS been the way. Before feminism it was ALWAYS expected that a husband would beat the evil being in his house, his wife, to keep her in control

The evil nature of women has been known by mankind all over the world, in every age, since the beginning of time

WAKE UP, MEN

Women's liberation leads to the oppression of men, the destruction of families&friendships and the downfall of civilization. We cannot let those evil beings roam freely in the man's world! Woman should be nothing more than obedient servants.

Wife beating was only made illegal in the late-19th century during first wave feminism

Women support Hitler because he was a feminist who supported many aspects of first wave feminism

Women can't be mothers if they're confined
FACTUALLY INCORRECT. In fact, it's just how it's ALWAYS BEEN!!

The pre-feminist society WILL be revived at any cost! Men will not be oppressed any more by third wave feminists or woman worshipping nazis.

DEATH TO FEMINISTS

DEATH TO FEMINISM

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

sage this shit shill thread
WHITE WOMEN ARE OUR WIVES AND MOTHERS
half of the "white nation" is women and they, like our men have diverged from the proper path toward a positive future for our societies
The job of any man who sees the truth through all the lies and shitty shill threads is to bring our people back to a proper balance
Women should be our wives and partners and the mothers to our children. They have a vital place in any movement and society with any hope of a positive outcome. They are our support in the conflict that we're engaged in and must be treated as such. People respond to what you expect of them; if white men set a good example and lead our people toward a more positive future, women will follow. They aren't stupid, they implicitly know to avoid basedboys and male feminist types along with cruel vindictive scum like the person being portrayed by this shill thread.
Rather, women and weak men will mold their views to that of a person who they perceive as being strong, as projecting potency and wisdom. This is the instinct of our people to identify and follow a suitable leader. We have failed to provide such leadership so the nation is faltering, the answer is unification along common interests not, falling into the divide and conquer trap.

Always remember to sage and report shill threads and love white women

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

White women are our wives
Most men are not married and are never going to marry. Nobody wants an oppressive wife in an oppressive society.
Women are disgusting creatures that men have NEVER wanted to be around. They should be segregated and kept in check just like they ALWAYS have. It's either a return to the pre-feminist world or white genocide. There's NO POINT in continuing the race if our future men are going to be oppressed by either third wave feminism or hitler's feminism.
The job of any man
Men don't listen to women. Shut the fuck up
shill
You're a feminist shill and everybody knows that.
Women are partners
LOLNO. women are subordinates
Women have a vital place in any movement
LOLNO. they belong in the kitchen
Women aren't stupid
Not only are they stupid they're highly evil. The worst enemy is the enemy within.
they implicitly know to avoid basedboys and male feminist types
You love feminazi like Hitler and shit your pants when you see traditional society is about to return
cruel
vindictive
FALSE ACCUSATION BY THE FEMINAZI
We should not beat women out of cruelty, but out of love and charity for their souls. For the good of the world, women must be controlled!
Implying Hitler was a strong leader
He was a weak and meek person in front of women. A hardcore feminist. And like a typical feminist he was never as nice to men. He discriminated against men and treated us far more poorly than he treated women.

We're going to wipe out every last trace of these abusive and oppressive feminists. THERE WON'T BE ANY PEACE ON EARTH UNTIL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU IS EITHER ENSLAVED OR DEAD

Ethan Sullivan
Ethan Sullivan

ok jew

Attached: DSCN5277-1000x1000.JPG (119.34 KB, 1000x1000)

David Harris
David Harris

I've changed IP
first wave feminism picture
lol go fuck yourself to death. Just do it. And don't forget to upload the video so we can all feel satisfied.

In fact it would be satisfying to watch even a patriarchal nigger, sand nigger, jew, curry nigger, ching chong or injun beat you to death.

FEMINISTS OF ANY RACE ARE THE #1 ENEMY

Women are the most evil beings in the world and those in league with evil must be WIPED OUT at any cost.

Jose Anderson
Jose Anderson

You forgot to sage this niggers thread user.

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

What a stupid woman's rights activist on the right there. A woman worshiper just like his boss Hitler. Evil making an innocent face on the left.

Women of all ethnicities belong the same evil race. Women are a different race and men are a different race. This was always known but it looks like this knowledge has been lost with the advent of feminism.

All these white-knights are just pathetic. We always knew about the jewish problem but recognized the worst evil. They're getting exited like they're in on some big secret LOL.

Dylan Mitchell
Dylan Mitchell

We've been over this, Rabbi
Not the jews
not the jews
not the jews
You know who's responsible, right?
Women.

Luis Price
Luis Price

All turks to Tajikistan, all jews to the oven. Palestine will be glassed or given to Egypt, Syria, and Jordan. Whatever is most economical and quicker. All US zogbots will be recalled from sandnigger containment zone as our final good will offering. Any. A N Y attack after that, and everything is glassed. Women will be feminine, feminists will be shot or given to worthy men at games. Homos will be hanged. Jigaboos will go back to Africa, where they can either teach the descendants of those niggers who sold them into slavery the value of civilization, or die whimpering fo massa like mangy bitches getting their shit kicked in.

Attached: assholeman.jpg (2 MB, 1200x1709)

Cooper Parker
Cooper Parker

A new party again?
Good ideas!

Sieg heil!

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

Women will be stripped of all their rights (even their right to live can be up for debate) and reduced to not much more than fuckslaves who are caged in the house. A return to "patriarchy"
Yeah this guy is obviously trolling.
The fact that you fuckers are too dumb to notice is just sad.
This place has way too many idiots who didn't lurk

Gavin Roberts
Gavin Roberts

Also, this isn't the first time someone has wrote "Women will be stripped of all their rights (even their right to live can be up for debate) and reduced to not much more than fuckslaves who are caged in the house" I recognize this shitposter

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

political solutions
lmfao

Attached: Two-String-Nazi-Apocalypse-Boogie.webm (4.84 MB, 400x304)

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

feminist "not the jews" meme to defend women
Stop posting this feminist shit. The Jewish problem was a well known fact before feminism. Hitler was not in on a big secret. Get your head out of your ass.
Women are not responsible
Even the Jews are warned of women in their scriptures. Every race is and whites have always known this.
We've been over this
Yes and every time you're on the back foot when it comes to FACTS and resort to AD HOMINEM ATTACKS. That exposes the nature of you women every time. kek
Fuck off woman. In the last thread you posted the same posts with at least 20 different IPs and I think in this one you're going to make a new record! It's all useless though. What's coming is coming. I'd put a tape on your mouth and chain you to the kitchen sink to chastize you

Wyatt Davis
Wyatt Davis

K

Aiden Williams
Aiden Williams

Attached: Capture--2019-04-13-18-58-27.png (204.21 KB, 480x792)

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

proof I'm not changing IPs
KEK. You already posted a similar picture from another IP address so you literally just owned your self and exposed your lies for everyone to see!

This whole thread is full of false accusations and personal attacks (instead of FACTS) by white knights and women, which just shows how immoral they all are. Women are not just evil, but encourage men to be evil as well. Their capture is the only way forward, and we better do it before our civilization collapses!!

Leo Diaz
Leo Diaz

That wont't stop them. They must be exterminated.

No, women deserve rights. They are just different from men.

(((democracy)))

Only "for the most part"?

Finally something good.

"morality that is common in all religions/cultures"? Even in Islam and Judaism. We have to teach them Western values.

That's good.

I'm not quite sure about that.

Isaiah Gutierrez
Isaiah Gutierrez

Nice. This is what an efficient and orderly nation looks like.

Christian Cooper
Christian Cooper

10/10 would not vote for spurgy incel party

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

Women deserve rights
There you go again with your new IP and feminist activism. Demonic forces like you will eventually be defeated by God. In the end God always wins. Men are waking up faster than you can even imagine! hahaha not long now before all you feminists are exterminated

Isaac Rogers
Isaac Rogers

All I'll say is that womanizers are the worst of men. Men who want to "get laid" in the modern fashion are nothing but a damn disease. This crazy "society" that's been been decaying our civilization for over a hundred years will end either by a white man's revolution or takeover by patriarchal peoples. The fertility rate in South Korea is 0.97 children per woman. That of white women is 1.6 in the US. But this isn't the main problem. The white men currently alive are victims of female tyranny, suppression and abuse. That's half a billion persecuted men. The subjugation is enabled by feminists (men) who claim to be "alpha" and ride the waves of the power that females give them. Society's one big hellhole and our only hope is to take women's rights away before someone else does. Hitler's first wave feminist society in which men are workhorses for more or less equal women will not convince men to marry or have anything to do with women either. Everything our ancestors and all mankind has done since the dawn of history has been with good reason and it looks like we're going to learn the hard way

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

A quick google search shows a dramatic decline in UK marriages as well. Figures released by the Office of National Statistics (ONS) last week show a 28per cent decline in marriages in Redbridge between 2011 and 2016 (808) – the most recent data available.

Let that sink in for a second. 28% in just 5 years!!

The men who've woken up to evil female nature need to unite, stand up and FIGHT! If we have to erect several impaled forests with feminist men like Nazis and Liberals, so be it.

Attached: tenor.gif (1.23 MB, 498x205)

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

Some fascinating and tired false dichotomies ITT, but all falling in the purview of the kikes' diseased minds. I wonder if there are any follow up studies done by shill agencies to gauge how many people they actually manage to influence, because if there were, they would stop wasting money here.

Tyler Ross
Tyler Ross

Christian pastor - Take away women's rights

"Let's go back to those days"

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

Why We Should Take Women's Rights Away

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

Sean Connery on justification to slap a woman

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

What do you do with Muslim nations(like Pakistan and possibly Iran to some degree) that have nukes….?

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

Pakistan's nukes can't go further than India…….. yet. EMP weapons could work wonders if the situation gets worse. Islam needs to be eradicated, and so does the Arab race

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

WE NEED TO MAKE A NEW POLITICAL PARTY

Who is this "we", Euronigger? Fix your own shit.

Try this out, frens:

Suffrage needs to be drastically limited.

Only those who earn & contribute get a vote.

You work for gov't,
you contract for gov't,
your biz gets >51% of it's money from gov't,
you get welfare?: You don't get to vote.

If you pay back what was paid to you, you get your vote back.

All taxes eliminated except for land tax. Land tax is assessed progressively, with a high minimum threshold (say $500k), and becomes punitive at high levels (say $20M). All land must be held by a natural living person (no trusts or corporations to evade taxes). This eliminates rent-seekers by limiting the only truly scarce resource.

Import tariffs are OK and likely desirable, except on commodities. they should be minimal. Finished goods, tariff the fuck out of 'em. I'm happy to debate this and then vote on it (b/c I don't get my $ from gov't)

Do that, and things fix themselves in a big fuckin' hurry.

Attached: BEHOLD-THE-FIELD-IN-WHICH-I-GROW-MY-FUCKS-AND-SEE-THAT-IT-IS-BARREN.jpg (53.11 KB, 590x356)

Brody Young
Brody Young

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

ACCELERATIONISM IS A TRAP

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Zig Forums IS NOT A NATSOC BOARD

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Alexander Parker
Alexander Parker

Ah. Didn't know that.

I'm not a fan of Islam or Arabs. But is it worth it to go on the offense in the middle east(again) instead of just defending?

But if for some reason this Non-kikeNWO decides to do this…I'd imagine you would need China and Russia to join you.

Can't see why they wouldn't. China and Russia both hate Islam as much as many intelligent whites.

But include Israel in that list.

In fact, start with their country.

Austin Thomas
Austin Thomas

Go home Boomer. And take your "it's all about republican vs. democrat" short-sightedness with you.

Jace Richardson
Jace Richardson

Only those who earn & contribute get a vote.

Absolutely.

I'm heavily pessimistic though. I only seeing this happen after a great collapse on the scale of the Roman Empire. And then after a century or more of being stuck in the past.

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Julian Allen
Julian Allen

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Cooper Ramirez
Cooper Ramirez

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Aaron Taylor
Aaron Taylor

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

I'm not a fan of Islam or Arabs. But is it worth it to go on the offense in the middle east(again) instead of just defending?
No defense is perfect. Sooner or later, defenses are going to be penetrated. So it would be costly to be on the back foot. Islam has attacked Europe several times in the past 1000+ years. Their most successful conquests were Spain and Eastern Europe. In the case of the former, they had reached mid-france before being driven off and in the latter they reached Italy and Poland. They're not going to stop. Their scriptures command them to kill, convert or conquer and tax all non-Muslims.
Can't say why they wouldn't
Yeah and don't forget India and sub-saharan african nations. Muslims would sorely lose ww3

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

Absolutely.
Thanks fren. Took me a while to distill it down to it's essence.

I'm heavily pessimistic though. I only seeing this happen after a great collapse on the scale of the Roman Empire. And then after a century or more of being stuck in the past.

Be of good cheer, but FUCKING SPREAD THE WORD, FAGGOT

Worst that happens is the USA Balkanizes in 20 years, and then we reconquista and remove burrito and take it back.

Best case, reversal of birthright citizenship (IT'S A MISENTERPRETATION OF THE FUCKING STATUTE, & THERE'S PRECEDENT FFS) & mass deportations (burrito b-gone!)

…Also, find a good woman and make babies with your magic meat stick

Attached: PEPE-FRONT-LINE-02.png (400.15 KB, 1015x1527)

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

good woman
FEMINIST ALERT!!

Shouldst thou search the spacious world around
One good woman is not to be found!

Stop spreading the NAWALT myth. Oh wait, you're a woman.

find a woman
Yeah no. Men aren't going to be humiliated, discriminated against and put themselves in danger anymore.

Dating, relationships and marriages for love MUST END NOW!

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

Feminist Btfo!

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

Agreed, whites are the only ones making more food than consuming, very little known fact for many people is that even Asians are not producing enough food to sustain their population.

We can legitimately kill 50% of world population just by stopping our food exports.
THINK ABOUT THIS BEFORE U BLACKPILL

Attached: DQE1W6bUMAAq9Pi.jpg (110.36 KB, 897x670)

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

This post is really underrated in my opinion. I have thought for some time that we have a lack of the kind of imagery that speaks for itself without much text or even without any text at all. We have so many info graphics and overloaded propaganda images but what we really need are things that create strong emotions from the instinctual parts of the brain, not from the rational parts. Text always needs to go though the rational parts of the mind, images directly target a much deeper level. It should have a single clear slogan at most, better a highly expressive single word or in the ideal situation, no text at all and having the image itself carry the entire meaning. It should also not be some complicated stuff that happens in the image, a person that walks past should immediately understand and feel strong emotions about what is portrayed.

Each image should try to target a single core emotion only. Do one thing and do it well.
For example:
<Pride:
Images that are intended to induce pride can show a direct confrontation with the enemy.
Should always be directed to the future, not the past. Don't show what was, show that we move forward.
Could be picturing a strong Aryan man and/or woman that look to the future with iron will.
Could be the average man taking up arms and slaying the beast.
Could be our people ever marching forward, climbing the stars to surpass all boundaries and become the overman.
<Anger:
Images that are intended to induce anger should only show the enemy from the shadow, creeping forward while undetected.
Could show the enemy treacherously stabbing our people in the back, taking advantage of our honest and trusting nature.
Could show our woman and children being targeted in secret and lead towards darkness and decay.
<Desire for purpose:
Should be showing how the future can be if our path is taken.
Could be a nurturing mother, a healthy Aryan family that shows hope and fulfillment.
Could show a united people that is striving towards a higher purpose which goes beyond the individual.
Could show our people banishing the darkness and being reborn in the light.

When we think about slogans and image themes that can be used, we should come from an almost esoteric direction. Everybody should read up on some of the esoteric currents that the NSDAP grew out of (NSDAP grew out of the Thule Society). Start getting into the mindset of symbolism and deeper meaning instead of rational arguments, the masses are lead my emotion.
Recurring concept that appear in NSDAP propaganda are:
<Awakening
<Rebirth
<Rising light out of darkness
<Clarity of mind
<Cleansing
We are not just some political party or movement, we are also a spiritual movement. We intend to bring people a higher purpose and meaning, a shared vision that we can all strive towards. We want to give their work in society a value that goes beyond individualism and consumerism.

Additionally, anyone who hasn't read Mein Kampf yet should go and at least read chapter 6 about war propaganda. The stuff Goebbels wrote about it will be useful as well.

Attached: 1494361613843.jpg (61.9 KB, 236x342)
Attached: spinne.jpeg (74.46 KB, 474x455)
Attached: jew-with-girl.jpeg (200.8 KB, 506x372)
Attached: frei.jpeg (703.22 KB, 736x1063)
Attached: 1554365067879.jpg (443.02 KB, 826x1210)

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

cool story bro, so………………..implementation, so far you have a check list of things anyone could think of with absolutely nothing behind it, essentially this is just masaterbation unless you can turn it into a a cohesive social movenment.

Noah Richardson
Noah Richardson

you will have problems to sell this idea user

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

This is foolish.
White women should be honoured.
Incels are just another way of stopping whites breeding.

Attached: 1fbd4a94e3034768b3d4dad6c1e250e9f5b48ad0c81c8ba571e1df1dcd941afb.jpg (198.64 KB, 685x684)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit