Multicultural Minnesota

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

Nigger Throws 5yo White Boy Off Balcony

Not even Fox News mentions the Black Death.

"Man"

Man arrested after 5-year-old boy thrown from third floor at Mall of America

"A suspect" and "a boy"

A suspect has been arrested after a 5-year-old boy was reportedly thrown from the third floor of the Mall of America in Minnesota on Friday morning.

In a press conference outside the mall, Bloomington Police Chief Jeff Potts said that authorities arrested a 24-year-old man they believe threw or pushed the boy and that he does not appear to have any connection to the boy or his mother. He reportedly sprinted away from the scene after pushing or throwing the child, but was apprehended while still in the mall.

The child survived thanks to his white power.

foxnews.com/us/man-arrested-after-5-year-old-boy-thrown-from-third-floor-at-mall-of-america

Attached: multiculturalism.JPG (86.87 KB, 907x682)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8wgNUMMptSE
twitter.com/johnmac15593528/status/1117083463562059777
www4.co.hennepin.mn.us/webbooking/chargedetail.asp?v_booknum=2019008272
twitter.com/johnmac15593528/status/1117079375948570624
debthelp.lssmn.org/
scribd.com/document/169900816/Gauls,
heavy.com/news/2019/04/emmanuel-deshawn-aranda/
gofundme.com/f/Landonprayers
bloomingtonmn.gov/cc/city-council
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_Five_Group
bloomingtonmn.gov/com/community-links#government-agencies
bloomingtonmn.gov/cl/voting-maps
bloomingtonmn.gov/cl/voting-information
youtu.be/KkZbAIkMnnY
gofundme.com/Landonprayers
hcsblogdotorg.wordpress.com/2019/04/16/muslim-abdisaid-mohammed-aka-emmanuel-deshawn-aranda-who-knew/
abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/video/suspected-arrested-allegedly-throwing-child-off-story-mall-62376167

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

In a sane society 5 niggers would be forced to subscribe to pewdiepie in retribution.

John Reyes
John Reyes

arrested
Nigger absolutely needs to be hog tied and burning crosses need to go in front of every family member's apt or sec. 8 house.

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

Why are we angry that race isn't mentioned unless the person is white. If they're not specifying the race of the person, you immediately know it's a nigger. This could straight up be memed.

-HEADLINE-
Man *insert his crime*

"Looks like the niggers are at it again."

If race isn't mentioned, it's a nigger or sandnigger. This is straight up memeworthy shit the media is doing. It could be turned around on them with ease.

Attached: obama-smoking-pot.jpg (19.48 KB, 291x349)

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

40 years ago, that's exactly what would of happened down here. I know for a fact that in some areas here, the blacks still know that bad things will happen if they fuck around.

t. South

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

inb4 nazi faggots flip out over the hexagram

Ryan Edwards
Ryan Edwards

Can we turn "subscribed to pewdiepie" or "to subscribe to pewdiepie" into a saying?

Jackson Green
Jackson Green

you mean Coulter's Law?

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

Every single news outlet talking about man…. And boy…
WELL BOYS ITS TIME WE START THROWING NIGGERS OVER THE RAILINGS AND SEE IF THE NEWS CALLS YOU A MAN FOR IT

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

GOD DAMN I HATE NIGGERS

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

Sometimes i stood there…

… Gradually I began to hate them.

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

==#DEEPSTATE

#SECTION8

#NIGGERGATE==

Attached: THE-NIGGER-CONSPIRACY.JPG (331.49 KB, 633x1684)

Mason Phillips
Mason Phillips

OH FUKIT HE DINDU NUFFIN

Colton Price
Colton Price

In this case the victim's parents where not dragged in front of cameras to show them grieving. Because it's a white kid killed by a nog for no reason

Asher Peterson
Asher Peterson

3rd floor of mall of america
kid survived
HOLY SHIT. Those are not even remotely normal heights for floors. That kid fell at least 35-40 feet.

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

Niggers attack a pregnant woman in Quincy mass

youtube.com/watch?v=8wgNUMMptSE

Mason Carter
Mason Carter

even FoxJews tries to interject into the news story.
MINNESOTA BUSINESSMAN SUSPECTED OF KILLING WIFE, THEN SELF
Goys, people kill other people, even their wives, and themselves.
Niggers are not all bad, like Ben Carlson, or your nigger neighbors, or that nigger you see at McDonalds, or the next nigger at Mall of America

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

each floor in a retail mall is at least 17 feet, maybe 22 in a place like mall of america to allow for overhead lighting and duct work. closer to 70 feet, the kid is ruined for life, if not dead, but FoxJews even limits the potential for hyperbole, to sooth niggers like the jews they are

Colton Lopez
Colton Lopez

He fell two floors you nonmath shit, unless you're saying he fell into the basement

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

Just start saying it faggot.
In the Netherlands we always know its a sandnigger because the media suddenly talks about "A man from Amsterdam" or "The person lives in Rotterdam" - or my favourite: "A Dutch child" when talking about a 22 year old nigger from Eritrea - and never elaborates further on the suspects.
Everyone knows, everyone.

John Nelson
John Nelson

But how will the jew media spin this?

Attached: jew-spin-news.jpg (262.71 KB, 1066x1104)

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

Damn this looks like the nigger that is dating my grand daughter, should we be worried?

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

ironic shitposting
<ironic shitposting

Henry Sanders
Henry Sanders

PLOT TWIST

They all look the same…

Kevin King
Kevin King

I had no idea the kid was white until I saw this thread. If the races were reversed I'm sure this "oversight" would not have occurred.

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

Just start saying it faggot.
A man after my own heart. Exactly what I was going to reply to the faggot.

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

Attached: -20161221-090517.JPG (183.75 KB, 1080x1068)

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

If the races were reversed it would be blaring from every radio station, news site, television and rooftop that this hate crime and act of white nationalist terrorism was an ongoing systemic problem and the fault of all white people. Whites would be politely asked to leave and then forcibly banned from shopping malls out of respect for the victims, and anyone who dared to shop while white would be called a racist.

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

I see nothing wrong with this.

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

You won't see anything at all after we pull the eyeballs out of your gorilla skull.

Julian Perez
Julian Perez

Should've picked your own cotton.

Sebastian Carter
Sebastian Carter

Kill niggers on sight, all the time, nonstop.

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

You would catch a fade within 5 seconds of entering my property, fuck nigga.

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

We don’t need to worry about rare crimes. There are professionals hard at work keeping society well-organized, and most people are peaceful because they have the strength and resilience for peaceful hearts.

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

Deer yanno, I zinc you’re axwally wrong about that this time?

I think you’re saying something that’s more often true than it should be, but this one’s pretty out there. I think the race got left off because only broken weak people like actual bigots would think it was race related in this instance, and it’d still be that way if the pig mints spilled the other way.

You don’t think it be like it is, but it do.

Jace Hall
Jace Hall

We’re all niggers. You’re just albino🔥

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

But how will the jew media spin this?

The boy's white privilege racially oppressed the black man. Only white people can be racist.

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

FAKE NEWS ❌

Jayden King
Jayden King

This is what a structural problem looks like. that is the brutal truth.
t. roastie Swedish mp

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

Someone should go to a hospital and stab nigger babies to death in the maternity ward. In mine craft of course.

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

I would be afraid that I would catch something sitting on that.

Attached: 1554676162101m.jpg (73.33 KB, 860x1024)

Jacob Parker
Jacob Parker

OP insighting violence with fake news. Can’t even share a proper link to the story besides some 1996 picture of a Somali pirate😏fools

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

inb4 you read the profile name and throw yourself off a gorillion story balcony for falling for shitposts

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

what a shit show, spend 400 years building a country, niggers come along.

Julian Price
Julian Price

Trust the pan.

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

If you read that article the guy that killed himself and then his wife was irwin jacobs.
I for one have no problem with jews who off other jews and then off themselves, they are the only exception to the "no good jews" rule.

Parker Jones
Parker Jones

I think the race got left off because only broken weak people like actual bigots would think it was race related in this instance,
think the race got left off because
The race is always hidden if the perpetrators are non-white (((to avoid inflaming racial tensions)))
only broken weak people like actual bigots would think it was race related
shaming language
using bigot unironically as if hating niggers was a bad thing
you really should't be on this site

When you inevitably kill yourself, I hope you fuck it up so you suffer intense pain and die slowly and horrifically.
Don't come back here.

Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray

బరాక్ ఒబామా యొక్క ట్రాన్స్జెండర్ బత్థోల్

Nolan Murphy
Nolan Murphy

bump because why in the fuck isn't every White man on earth raging rightt now!

these fucking niggers need to be exterminated

Attached: john-wick-gun-kill.jpg (16.8 KB, 420x410)

Isaac Davis
Isaac Davis

5? fuck that. Minneapolis is LOOOONG overdue for a rampage

Jason White
Jason White

actual bigots

When you show a lack of understanding between race and IQ, the rest of us feel ashamed you are here on Zig Forums.

Hunter Wright
Hunter Wright

White man has enough to be comfortable and is mal-adapted to mass media. Our trust is being used against us.

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

All these incidents add up to a collective rage which the jew cannot begin to understand. They keep prodding a sleeping giant, fancying that he is impotent because he doesn't respond. But what when the giant awakes?

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

Other way around: headline:white man throws 5 year old black child off of balcony.
Riots in the streets.

Reality: headline: man throws 5 year old off of balcony……
… next news!

Camden Evans
Camden Evans

Unfortunately Minnesotans are some of the cuckiest people in America.

There won't be any burning crosses, based posters being hung up, or niggers being dragged behind trucks, NOTHING.

Minnesotans won't do jack shit. They are the Sweden of America.

Grayson Ortiz
Grayson Ortiz

Can't believe the cops didn't execute him on the spot.
he made a furtive movement toward his waistline

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

The only solution

Attached: obsoletefarmequipment.gif (756.02 KB, 256x160)

Julian Wright
Julian Wright

minnesota is the highest concentration of blonde hair and blue eyes in the states. they never had issues with black people to build up defenses and now the cabal is wholesale importing fucking Somalians into minnesota. Its a cruel joke on both groups and for some reason they perfer somali muslims obviously. Somalia'saverage IQ is like what 67 i think? or what medical professionals call "mentally retarded" well actually a little below that. I'm over in michigan in the middle of nowhere thankfully heavy lake effect snow keeps out minorities and bascially people over here. I hear they are being "culturrally enriched" with somalians in maine too. The mind control is so strong they somehow got people to think importing pirates is a good idea. Lastly mall of america is ruined by burka wearing muslims. besides piracy they also like to do the standard rape anything that with legs including the furniture so sexual assualt is common along with knife wielding jihad. I'm honestly suprised it made national news. Pic related its the last dude i remember sharing his religion of peace with the locals….

Attached: Mahad-Abdiaziz-Abdirahman-mugshot.png (137.18 KB, 321x338)

James Jones
James Jones

quincy
truly nothing lost here user, northern MA is all boomers and opioid addicts

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

The police department is heavily "Diversified" and calling them is basically asking pirates to show up with hand guns and pistols and kevlar….

Cameron Watson
Cameron Watson

Not really necessary to do anything besides cut off their EBT and subsidised housing anytime between september and april….natrual selection will restore order.

Ian Johnson
Ian Johnson

I came to pol today specifically to see if I could find a thread about this because I knew I would find out the race of the boy here. I read through ~15 articles about this story and not one mentioned the boy's race or had a picture of him or his relatives. At that point I pretty much knew the kid was white but I wanted confirmation. It's so disgusting how the media goes out of their way to hide black on white violence even when it's against a child. Time to start throwing nigger children of rooftops.

Jose Peterson
Jose Peterson

Assuming this isn't a larping shitpost, get your ebin ghost costume and give him a real SPOOK! :—-D

Charles Brown
Charles Brown

shut the fuck up thats not even remotely true. even out in the farthest sticks nigger culture is worshipped thanks to the internet.

boy out here we dont play
you dont do anything

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

Because ZOGbots will kill/arrest them for being racist and because "just doin muh job". They are willing grunts for incarnate materialized evil.

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

The white boy called the black kid a nigger. Talk shit get hit!

Xavier Russell
Xavier Russell

How and why did the Somalians get there? Could it be because the farmers wanted cheap labor?

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

implying land that far north is arable

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

this is what current year hicks think is cool.

FUCKING BASED

Caleb Butler
Caleb Butler

The state is the U.S.'s largest producer of sugar beets, sweet corn, and green peas for processing, and farm-raised turkeys. Minnesota is also a large producer of corn and soybeans.[88] Minnesota has the most food cooperatives per capita in the United States.

Chase Cook
Chase Cook

not even a jewish controlled opposition propaganda outlet mentions it
Why would they, dumbass? Kill yourself.

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

First, there are thousands of Somalis in Minnesota and I am sure most of them have different reasons why they came to live here. For me it was to see a familiar face. My plane (not a bus or a boat) landed in Cincinnati, Ohio. I lived in Kentucky, then Atlanta, Georgia, then Columbus, Ohio. This traveling around took about a year. For that year, I was a little bit lost and was searching for a home and to be with people I knew from Somalia. There was nothing wrong with those states but the people I stayed with were people I met in America. So when I found a relative of mine who used to live with us in Kenya, I packed up and left Ohio for Minnesota.

Another reason why Somalis came to live in Minnesota is that Somali-Minnesotans are good advertisers. While I was traveling around, I used to get calls from people in Minnesota, telling me how wonderful it was. Some of them I didn’t know, but they heard I was new to the country and was thinking about moving to Minnesota. They would say this was the reason they were calling. It is, I think, part of our culture to give unwanted advice.

Some of the things I was told about Minnesota and why I should move here were that jobs were plentiful, that I could go to school if I wanted, and that I would always find cheap housing. And there were many non-profit organizations and other Somalis who would help me with any other issues.

Minnesota is a great state. A lot of Somalis were brought here by Lutheran Social Service back in the 90s. And a lot of Somalis brought here to America due to the civil war of 1991 and moved to Minnesota from other states for jobs. Almost every Somali in Minnesota who came here between 1991 and 1998 worked at the chicken factories in Faribault and Marshall.

If we look at it as a whole, why Somalis settled in some states and not others can be traced back to how we lived in Somalia. Most Somali people were nomads back home since the beginning of time. How nomadic society works is that people move around in groups and basically follow the weather. They move to where it rains. And instead of moving a large group of settlers, they will send a person to see how the water is (the place where it rained), and if it is worthy of moving to. They try to figure out how long can they live there, for example, until the water runs out and the other resources are depleted.

Although most Somalis in America are city people, the old ways of nomadic life, I think, still live inside of us. In my opinion, most Somalis would move to a place where they know someone, or where there are Somalis in general, whether they knew them personally or not.

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

If race isn't mentioned, it's a nigger or sandnigger. This is straight up memeworthy shit the media is doing. It could be turned around on them with ease.
Coulter's Law strikes again. Thought the same thing yesterday. No name, no race in article, must be a nigger.

Nolan Cox
Nolan Cox

ITS OK THAT HE DID THIS GUYS HE IS A NIGGER
HELL IM SURPRISED THEY EVEN ARRESTED HIM
HE HAS ONLY BEEN ARRESTED 3 TIMES PRIOR
ITS OK TO BE NIGGER

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

t. somali
Kill yourself nigger

David Flores
David Flores

If this boy recovers, he will be ready for the coming racewar. When reality is so fucked that you cannot take your white child to a mall without having to worry about niggers harming him, then you know that there is no peace.

Hudson Phillips
Hudson Phillips

Nigger

Easton Barnes
Easton Barnes

Every time I see a fucking nigger
I think to myself
What the fucking is another piece of shit nigger doing around here…
You see I've lived in nAustin/nDenver…
Both sanctuary cities
Both cities infested with these worthless fucking hyenas
Everywhere I went niggers on the prowl
Everywhere I'd go niggers with brand new Jordans on
Everywhere I'd have to pay for my meal
Some stupid ass liberal is buying something for the nigger
Or even better the nigger behind the counter would just give the stuff to the nigger asking about food items
Every where I would find myself having to pay for my way I would see another nigger getting another free ride
Then I would over hear a conversation about refugees and these liberals organizing a way to house and feed more niggers
Meanwhile the poorest and most miserable of the land are all white men disheveled and unkept
I hate niggers so much I moved to the middle of no where and wouldn't you know everywhere I go I see another nigger with another liberal and I ask myself WTF are these liberal pieces of shit doing with these worthless godamn niggers

Wyatt Rodriguez
Wyatt Rodriguez

Probably just a leftypol fag LARPing. But on the off chance you're not:
the average IQ in Somalia is 68
the average IQ of mentally retarded people is 50-70
you (the LARPer I'm responding to) not only speak a second language, but had the ambition and means to get to America, almost certainly indicating an IQ higher than a retard
Somalia is left with one less over achieving nigger
America ends up with another nigger that it doesn't want
is still likely a lower IQ than the native white population he is trying to assimilate into
except he's not assimilating at all
he's searching for other Somalis to make another Somali community, because it worked so well the first time
And you see no problem with this?

Attached: IQ-BY-RACE.png (554.08 KB, 1317x1652)

Aiden Diaz
Aiden Diaz

very insightful with great formatting you should head over the nigger hate thread its more your speed. also try spending all your time in dc and atlanta not those soft ass cities youre talking about. you sound weak and scared. the worst thing youre bitching about is begging niggers getting libs to buy them stuff? how dumb are you?

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

If I was Somalia, I would feel bad if I leave my homeland for a better life. I would feel guilty to my next generation, that will have no better circumstances to live in because I ran from the problem. No one with pride will ever trust you.

Jews have no culture, that doesnt mean your culture is worthless to maintain and worship.

Parker Myers
Parker Myers

I just made that shit up my nigger

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

crops are picked with equipment. with corn and beets being one semiconductor away from totally autonomous carcinogen food. some tried to work in meat packing but were replaced by mexicans . with IQ 67 its kinda hard to fit them in anywhere so they get welfare.Remember at IQ 85 your officially to stupid for the US army to use your body as a human shield or as sniper bait.

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

If this boy recovers, he will be ready for the coming racewar.
he's gonna be lucky if he survives, most adults can't survive a 30 foot fall let alone a child

Attached: 1434383695543.gif (2.68 MB, 400x225)

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

then he'll be a martyr.

Hunter Green
Hunter Green

Little white boy had on cool Jordans
And he heard him call another black boy a nigger
So the throwing off the 3rd floor is justified…

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

Did no one bother to try and catch the kid? Did no one bother to try and stop the nigger?

Benefits, welfare, social programs. Everything is rigged in their favor for the "poor, poor, immigrant." Minnesotans are taught utmost pragmatism, to mind their own business and such. But I can tell you, no one here likes the Somalis. Not the Blacks, not the Hmong, not the Vietnamese, not the Chinese, not the Hispanics, no one. Whites dislike them too, but they bend over backwards performing mental gymnastics to try and justify or make excuses how "they came here for a better life" without once thinking at the same time it's making their life worse. They crack once you start explaining how Somalis are killing their own way of life.

Attached: 1c100f7cabf622526e2ec406a2b5f4f30187ba59b2df0c41129b2b6a8e7a76a4.png (2.45 MB, 1270x1600)

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

Every time I see a fucking god damn worthless piece of shit monkey ass no good bitch of a nigger

I think to myself

What the fucking hell is this god damn worthless piece of shit monkey ass no good bitch of a god damn fucking shit stain NIGGER doing here…

…IN THE FIRST PLACE

Dylan Morgan
Dylan Morgan

Babies n kids can survive falls adults cant, their bones are more spongy and far more resilient.

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

It already is. Pay attention.

now the cabal is wholesale importing fucking Somalians into minnesota
With the help of Lutheran organizations.

Benjamin Edwards
Benjamin Edwards

Did no one bother to try and catch the kid?
try catching someone 30 feet per second or 20 miles an hour

Nicholas Reyes
Nicholas Reyes

Right.

Waiting with avidity the time when we could put ropes on niggers and decorate our streets with those flifthy shit colored errors.

Matthew Powell
Matthew Powell

..i swear to fucking god we need a daily curb stomp thread, a thread of that highlights a nigger of the day that needs to be curb stomped, i nominate this fucking piece of shit for the first award.

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

gets called a nigger, acts like a nigger, why is the world surprised by people hating niggers again?

Carson Wright
Carson Wright

Why don't you be nomadic again, take your 10 children and your 10 child sex slaves and GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE

Jace James
Jace James

If it happened in a mall, there's video footage. We need that footage niggers

Joseph Myers
Joseph Myers

"It's Okay to be a Nigger"
I think you just invented the new meme campaign.
The "Black on White Crime" thread, printed up on "It's Okay to be a Nigger" tag.
What'dya think?

Attached: DasRayciss!.gif (500.17 KB, 300x268)

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

Leave my homeland you filthy nigger

Attached: fe1654361f6bc020a8c8112138633799532f72a1fd0179014b33befac7f4b945.jpg (31.29 KB, 370x257)

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

Will be immediately denounced as yet more evidence of da ebil raciss. IOTBW worked because it was innocuous and the tards still flipped out.

Try more subtle, like a rainbow with:
"Diverse cultures standing side by side. E pluribus unum."

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

How nomadic society works is that…They try to figure out how long can they live there, for example, until the water runs out and the other resources are depleted.

This is how locusts work. Why would any nation want roving packs of Somalis who swarm until everything's destroyed and then move to the next prosperous place?

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

Any MN anons in here willing to go to the Mall of America today to do a demonstration?

We need to get this story out there.

Omar is in the news, this is her home state.

Now is the time.

Anyone with a twitter, please retweet this:

twitter.com/johnmac15593528/status/1117083463562059777

It's time to organize, we need this story to be the number one story in the country.

Anyone with experience in organizing demonstrations, please chime in.

Create sock puppets, include the hashtags.

#JusticeforLandon #HateCrime #SayHisName

We must act.

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

Fuck you "subtle".
It's time to put headless blonde girls, raped, and shoved under rocks into the faces of every "Diversity" pushing lemmings in our collapsing civilization!
Stop with your soft, "subtleties". We can't keep hiding in the shadows, and tip-toeing down the field. It's not working.

Dylan Allen
Dylan Allen

Every time this happens, there needs to be an immediate, violent retaliation. Every time this happens a mosque or synagogue should be pranked and livestreamed.

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

It will add to the "hate incident" stats and be dismissed by the mainstream. You are too soon.

I've seen plenty of these fizzle, and a few get traction. You need to lay the groundwork for people like your parents, coworkers, and those living in safe white communities who LOVE diversity because it's theoretical and far away.

Robert Rodriguez
Robert Rodriguez

We need to get this story out there. Anyone here have any experience with automation and twitter bots.
We need to make the MSM say his name and race.

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

Go to the mall, expect Jamal

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

Found his charges
www4.co.hennepin.mn.us/webbooking/chargedetail.asp?v_booknum=2019008272

Attached: 97ef7d203df9c918f16eab45ae47214d2ac716fbb9953e9ccf671cbaaa64dfbe.jpg (16.95 KB, 500x281)
Attached: Capture.PNG (58.4 KB, 906x717)

Aaron Bailey
Aaron Bailey

Who said anything about entering your crack den? If you don't leave, it can just be burned down

Caleb Taylor
Caleb Taylor

Twitter bots don't work anymore, unless they are run by Twitter.

Only possible avenue to get onto the kikes' platforms like that is to create your own botnet from live users, or infect a large group, like a university campus, with a virus that can retrieve or skim their passwords and use their login information and 9 proxies to coordinate the campaign.

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

Clown twitter is already on it, you can retweet and link up there. Constant bans so make a couple alts.

Share with the "dog right" and the network of huge MAGA accounts to amplify and get into Normyville.

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

You can't even get an API key without being a verified leftist anymore. Don't delete any that you still have because they might still work, because the twitter niggers make it easy to delete the ones you already have. But then if you want a new one, you have to fill out a literal job application.

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

subscribe to pewdiepie

Luke Smith
Luke Smith

Ok. I just created my twitter today though for this purpose, I'm not at all active on it. If you have one could you retweet this:
twitter.com/johnmac15593528/status/1117079375948570624
give me some names to retweet and i will
I don't have much experience with twitter unfortunately, I hate social media but I'm determined to do my part to make this national news and create the narrative before the msm can spin it

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

phantomJS

Jaxson Harris
Jaxson Harris

but the point is I want to create a non-inflammatory mantra that people can get behind:
The MSM never says the race and name of a White victim in these incidents and that's the key, also since Omar is in the news cycle and this is her home state, this is perfect timing.

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

Looks like the kid died. Cue the non-rage.

Attached: mall-of-america---Facebook-Search-2019-04-13-10-44-52.jpg (274.91 KB, 499x524)

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

Looks like boy was white nazi alt-right supremacist and poor black guy just defended himself.

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

That wording suggests that the White man may actually be facing terrorism charges for forcing that poor somalian boy into a self-defense situation.

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

I hear the boy died in the meantime and the charges were updated to murder

RIP

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

Retweet articles with things like:
"So sad that someone we welcomed here felt the need to do this."
"Why would a refugee with so much potential throw it all away?"
"Don't they know we're trying to help them?"

This is what will get sympathetic suburban moms thinking.

Jayden Gonzalez
Jayden Gonzalez

You should kill them all when you had them on chains. FUCK.

Attached: fuck-niggers.gif (3.2 MB, 480x192)

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

Come on this is easy to be memed. Call the murderer Omar Ilhan, the male version of Ilhan Omar. It's not racist enough to be censored but offensive enough to trigger the leftist media. Media refused to release the name of the suspect, they tried to shut it down and hide the identity of the nigger killer. Do it for them then.

#OMARILHAN

Thomas Bennett
Thomas Bennett

yeah when you wont flip shit when they kill your children……you have no future espically up against someone who says something mean.
ALSO the Lutheran Social Service is a luthern orginization like the open society is profreedom. generally its run by chicks with lofty sounding bios who only work history is other NGOs. smells of soros too. Also kinda odd they registered their domain back in 1996 - ONE YEAR BEFORE THE BLAZING FAST 56k MODEMS
also they do loan sharking….
debthelp.lssmn.org/

Levi Long
Levi Long

Not really

Attached: CelticLeague.png (368.7 KB, 1457x1826)

Charles Butler
Charles Butler

That bullshit won't let you get tweets in real time.

Owen Cox
Owen Cox

so what, you can get them as fast as anyone else polling.

Daniel Sanchez
Daniel Sanchez

I find it hard to get upset about personal stories that happen to one person. I am much more upset about white men being replaced in their lands en masse in the US by spics.

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

nice image but what if your a gaul?

Nathaniel Long
Nathaniel Long

They wouldn’t have to call you a ‘man’ it would be the first time since WWII that European males would actually BE MEN.

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

All my normal faggot friends are talking about this.
Why is this story blowing up so quickly?

Charles White
Charles White

you're talking about a 5 year old child being thrown to his death by a fucking nigger, what the fuck is wrong with you, you fuckin sociopath…i'm fucking cold man, but your just on a different level if you don't care about people fucking with children…either that or your still a child yourself and don't fully grasp exactly how weak and in need of our protection they are….if you give any fucks about what is good and right in this world you should certainly give a fuck about a nigger throwing a fucking 5 year old off a ledge and to his death…remember, we like strong family bonds here….that said, if i have misunderstood you, then yeah, this pisses me off and is a big fucking deal, but i would agree that replacement migration is a much bigger deal and is killing far more people….that doesn't mean that you can't want to dotr this nigger with passion as well.

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

Because we need to exterminate the parasites that are in our nation and people KNOW IT NOW.

Luis Smith
Luis Smith

Why is this story blowing up so quickly?
Because the (((MSM))) is trying to bury it.

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

Around blacks never relax. I don't even go to the mall anymore, it has been taken over by spics and niggers. No thanks. I'll buy shit from that cunt bezos first.

John Price
John Price

Because HRC told us so.

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

Amazon, friend. Malls are going to be pathogen repositories anyway.

Bentley Roberts
Bentley Roberts

again, because it's a 5 year old kid, people who aren't actual sociopaths take the treatment of children VERY seriously…it's the fact a child is involved…this incident might actually be a very good thing for us if we can use it to accelerate things.

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

It says Gaul in the middle of the image. Gauls were Celts, see scribd.com/document/169900816/Gauls, for more information.

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

Artificial selection. The blackest will survive.

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

You can't blame a kid for being racist. Sadly, this is what it takes to wake people up.

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

I bet the poor boy's parents thought it would be perfectly okay to have their kid around a bunch of somali niggers.

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

Yeah, one has to wonder why the fuck parents would ever leave their kid alone around nigger or even within a mile of them

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

Somalia'saverage IQ is like what 67 i think?
There are entire countries where the average IQ is below mental retardation.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (210.71 KB, 323x233)

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

The truth is .. the game was honked from the start

Brayden Sullivan
Brayden Sullivan

If this was a nigger kid and the killer a white person the kid's face would be over all newspapers and media

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

Yeah, one has to wonder why the fuck parents would ever leave their kid alone around nigger or even within a mile of them

I mean ffs my mom would lock all the car doors whenever we were driving through a black neighborhood and this is someone whom I've never heard use the word nigger.

Anthony Flores
Anthony Flores

If this was a nigger kid and the killer a white person the kid's face would be over all newspapers and media

thats a given

Carter Green
Carter Green

LOL! Excellent LARP my man. You got so many replies. Everyone knows Minnesota was set aside as the dumping ground for Somalis by the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. Just go to the DMV in Minneapolis and you will begin to understand. Also, the Somalis in Minneapolis are all assholes. They will cat-call white men. They bring all of their Somali phone scams to parking lots and literally try to rip-off random white people they see on the street. Did I mention what they have done to the crime rates?

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

It's our duty to get it there.
Make them say his name.
This is the story. This is the powder keg.
Anyone that can sit by when this happens deserves their demise.
This is in Omar's fucking STATE, the guy was probably from her fucking district.
She is the number one news story right now.
This could easily be pushed to the top.

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

Was Minnesota always a leftist shithole? Wtf is wrong with them?

Brandon Evans
Brandon Evans

Or we could write his name on our weapons.

Aiden Rogers
Aiden Rogers

They are still operating under the mistaken assumption that niggers are human. They think everyone is like them. It is going to be the LAST MISTAKE many of them make.

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

It is considered the California of the Midwest. But the problem is primarily a Christian one since they bring in the refugees and feed/clothe them until they get on the government gibs.

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

It is considered the California of the Midwest. But the problem is primarily a Christian one since they bring in the refugees and feed/clothe them until they get on the government gibs.

But Commiefornia was once a red state and the central valley is still somewhat conservative, was Minnesota ever a red state?

William Edwards
William Edwards

But the problem is primarily a Christian one since they bring in the refugees and feed/clothe them until they get on the government gibs.

The South is primary Christian too and many of them are cucks who go on missions but those states aren't nearly as fucked as Minnesota.

Parker Green
Parker Green

We will always have retards among our people, this is why it is so important to enact ETHNOGLOBE so that the retards can’t damage our nation with their compassion. The most they will be able to have compassion for after ETHNOGLOBE takes place is animals and the environment. ETHNOGLOBE is a sure fire way to allow the retards to expression their compassion and mercy without having them cause us any danger. This is basically a policy of removing sharp objects and guns from an infant. You know that an infant (Christian) is too morally retarded to be allowed to make their own decisions so you put them in a safe environment until they can grow into real human adults.

Gavin Cruz
Gavin Cruz

It has been blue for like a century at this point.

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

The south is full of niggers and spics gtfo.

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

It has been blue for like a century at this point.

So proving the hypothesis correct that Swedes are genetically cringe and bluepilled.

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

I agree.

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

It was fine until the nonwhites came.

Mason Cox
Mason Cox

The south is full of niggers and spics gtfo.

and yet we manage to keep them in their containment zones, also we have sundown towns where niggers will go missing if they're caught snooping around

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

In the south they have diversity+proximity, which opens eyes.

In Minnesota (peaceful, generous Germanic people), it's the same as Vermont and Maine. The 99% white populace is told how great diversity is without ever being "enriched".

Hence Bernie's shock when those BLM tranny linebackers seized his stage. He'll be screaming what an "ally" he was as they put a gas-filled tire around his neck.

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

does anyone know if this is true?

level 3
Anyslogan
34 points
·
1 hour ago
If he is Muslim the media would never cover that. Omar would probably just say “Something happened at a mall” if he was.

Save

level 4
luvmyhub75
AMERICA FIRST
4 points
·
17 minutes ago
He is a convert I think… they are using his birth name. I posted his real name on another posting. Sorry I can’t remember now.

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

has a history of mental health problems

That's how. "Why are you turning this in a race issue user. Blame an entire race of people on one's (((mental health)))?"

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

No one tells the niggers to not make police killings a race thing. Who gives a fuck what kikes say.

Liam King
Liam King

I wish this behavior was more prevalent in all of the USA…I think a soft coupe where we simply ‘disappeared’ our enemies as quietly as possible would be part of a workable solution. I am also going with my rodent extermination program which focues on breeding females as the main thing that needs to be disappeared in the beginning. No breeding females means to population growth. This is basically the same tactic that the shitskins are pursuing in Europe, gang rape and murder of European females to damage the reporductive possiblity. Since it takes so long for a woman to have a child each woman that they murder and damage beyond ability to reproduce is a major accomplishment for them.

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

In the south they have diversity+proximity, which opens eyes.

This is true, we're redpilled at an early age, also it's been a common practice to use house negros to keep the other niggers in check, they can't scream 'muh racism' when that happens.

Julian Hill
Julian Hill

means to population growth
Means no population growth

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

Get out of here with boomer tier red team vs blue team shit, that's just binary thinking. What matters regardless of political affiliation is demographics, which by all measures MN will stay more white than most of the southern states.

Attached: demographic-change.jpg (162.03 KB, 1000x1000)

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

I think a soft coupe where we simply ‘disappeared’ our enemies as quietly as possible would be part of a workable solution

mind you this only happened in rural areas so the blue gum niggers know better then to stick around after sundown, it's a sort of unwritten law that whites and blacks stay in their respective areas at night

Dylan Mitchell
Dylan Mitchell

MN will stay more white than most of the southern states.

lol but yet you faggots are moving down here in droves to escape high taxes and muh diversity as are all the whites in most blue states right now. We have a good thing going down here and it's going to be the bluepilled faggot white liberals from blue states that will ruin the south.

Bentley Price
Bentley Price

SHOP AT THE MALL, EMBRACE JAMAL

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

Even the rural areas are more tolerant now though. I used to live outside a small town in the south and when I first arrived there was a no subhuman policy but buy the time I left there was a contingent of subhumans that was tolerated openly in town. It is only a matter of time before the south is shitted up as well since they have been browbeaten to fucking death over their pride and nationalist tendencies. Unless people start to remember their national roots and understand what makes us different from the subhuman trash like this nigger we will wake up with them in our bed sleeping between us and our spouses.

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

EMBRACE ALL OF JAMAL POZZED STDs AS WELL, CAN YOU IMAGINE CATCALLING WHITE MEN? FUCKING NIGGERS ARE DISGUSTING

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

Red trucks are racist.

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

Alright? Proximity makes people more based, which I applaud you guys for. But where I live the people may be a bit cucked, but there's not a nonwhite in sight. If I had to choose between the two, I would go for the latter any time.

Hunter Hall
Hunter Hall

Do me a favor and look up the Muslim population of Dearborn Michigan

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

Me too…I prefer cucked and White to woke and multicultural. Being woke means that many of your people have been murdered until you break conditioning. It means the destruction of your nation before you wake up…your life sounds idealic I hope you can keep it that way…before the invasion my people we innocent and cucked as well which makes the propaganda see more reasonable to them. I guess it falls on you to do the ‘dispearing’ When the subhuman filth shows up in your nation so that your people can keep their innocence.

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

Is the kid confirmed dead?

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

It's not an either/or. Minnesota, Sweden, and Canada are being enriched because their polite, welcoming populations never knew any better. "Cucked and white" is what led to opening the floodgates.

James Price
James Price

And? Unless you are going to do something about it fuck off. You want rage-bait, take it to fucking reddit.

Cameron Bennett
Cameron Bennett

It's 8pm in Tel Aviv, shouldn't you be getting off work soon schlomo?

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

ALL RIGHT, TIME TO GET ANGRY

Attached: clowngun.jpeg (48.9 KB, 800x530)

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

Attached: Screenshot-20190413-021504.png (793.19 KB, 1080x1920)

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

based somalian, want to meet my wife sir?

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

Italians say they're white.

Joshua Ramirez
Joshua Ramirez

nigger
showering

Michael Walker
Michael Walker

Go be a nomadic nigger somewhere else. I recommend Somalia.

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

I beat my cellys ass for not showering…guess what that nigger had to do after I wooped his monkey ass

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

Attached: when-niggers-chimp-out1.JPG (569.64 KB, 1078x1434)

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

Attached: when-niggers-chimp-out2.JPG (590.16 KB, 1078x1449)

Chase Green
Chase Green

Attached: when-niggers-chimp-out3.JPG (544.77 KB, 1073x1469)

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

Post more than one image at a time you fucking mouth breather

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

Bump

I

Don't

Speak

Nigger

Sry

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

He can't help it, he's from 4chan.

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

TIME TO GET ANGRY
That was years ago. Now is the time to see the funny side of things.

Attached: Made-good.jpg (480.36 KB, 1659x1000)

Caleb Hill
Caleb Hill

Buying into tavistock memes
lol just laugh our way to the grave man!!!!

Parker Cox
Parker Cox

using emojis
go back from whence you came

Luke Rivera
Luke Rivera

Attached: Fam-I-Am.webm (3.19 MB, 1098x1080)

Nolan Thompson
Nolan Thompson

That black man is a victim of white supremacy. The attack against the child was the direct fault of other whites systematic racism over blacks. If you want to live in a world of peace you have to apologize to the black man and start giving them reparations for the horrible atrocities your people committed against them, otherwise black people will continue to assert themselves as to get what’s rightfully theirs, that is equality between all people.

The sooner you whites realize this the sooner all this justified violence will stop. You only have yourselves to blame. Turn the other cheek and welcome the stranger with open arms. We are all equal in the eyes of god. Those who reject this will suffer the consequences of their sins.

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

lol just laugh your enemies into the grave man!!!!
Fixed that for you friendo

Attached: tumblr-slut.jpg (155.75 KB, 1175x766)

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

You are correct. I'm not trying to say cucks are better if things had to be purely black and white, I was just trying to call out the dumb red team vs blue team type comments. In the case of Minnesota compared to Sweden or Canada, their floodgates are a whole lot smaller than what was allowed in those countries. It's only around 80,000 Somalis correct? That's 80,000 too many, but comparatively the state will be one that remains majority white according to the data

Juan Rogers
Juan Rogers

Check out how the yids at Reuters reported it
Boy falls from balcony

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (55.52 KB, 765x471)

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

How and why did the Somalians get there? Could it be because the farmers wanted cheap labor?
who gives a fuck you leftypol faggot, go whine about capitalism and suck nigger dick elsewhere

Landon Martinez
Landon Martinez

Let an earthquake crumble it; let the fires rage, let it burn to fucking ash and then let the waters rise and submerge this whole rat-infested place.

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

Spread the love! Love being white
There is hope in aspiration
Make white babies, white multiplication
Explain what makes being white so great ~

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

the kikes will pay

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

Reuters just reports the facts. It hasn't been established that he was actually pushed or thrown. A man is suspected of doing as much, but hasn't been proven to any degree. Why are you so triggered by impartial journalism?

Landon King
Landon King

I know that feel.

Attached: 1414469822773.jpg (23.26 KB, 300x193)

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

You really think there are balconies without guard railings at the Mall of America? You must be a kike or a fed.

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

lol just laugh your enemies into the grave man!!!!

Attached: 928.png (1.89 MB, 3333x2416)

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

WHITE NATIONALIST BRUTALLY MURDERS WOMAN IN NEO-NAZI EVIL-SATANIC MASON WORSHIPING CULT
-written by David Goldmansteinovich

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

Why are you so triggered by impartial journalism?
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, user.

Attached: Marquis-de-Shrug.jpg (27.06 KB, 436x280)

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

best solution

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

It's most likely that he's guilty of everything accused, but the accusations haven't yet been substantiated with evidence, e.g. video recording. Doesn't it make sense for journalists to wait until evidence is provided before they make a claim, or even better, impartially report the facts of the case and accusations, without making any sort of claim at all, and allowing the reader to judge for themselves?

Jackson Watson
Jackson Watson

There are probably cameras all over the place there and some must have caught the act. Why would the mall or police release that footage? Futhermore, falling is a lot different from pushing let alone picking up and throwing and that shows how the (((media))) obscures the truth before throwing it into the memory-hole.

Jaxson Harris
Jaxson Harris

The kid died
If any of you live in Minnesota and you don't kill niggers in response you're fucking worthless

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

Some user/s need to IRL effort post against a black church or something. There needs to be a lynching or retribution.
inb4 glownigger Zig Forums is a board of peace
Sure I'm a glownigger. Don't do anything while niggers slaughter and rape white women and throw our children off balconies.
We need a dox of everyone in this nigger's family.
Retribution or fuck off.

Attached: apocalypsenegro.jpg (543.26 KB, 1068x1280)

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

ooga booga muh dick

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

Source.

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

Whether someone is pushed or jumps of their own volition or mistake, they fall nonetheless. It's simply the proper term to use until something is put out that can substantiate the accusation when you're reporting the facts of the case. Why do you need someone to spoonfeed you conclusions?

Joseph King
Joseph King

Fuck you kike. If I fall on ice that is much different than someone pushing me down a flight of stairs.

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

What's his name? I didn't catch his name, was it Omar?
try doing something
ok

Grayson Ramirez
Grayson Ramirez

In Finland this has been memed for a decade by now.

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

Reuters just reports the facts.
feeble attempt

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (95.24 KB, 306x288)

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

they are killing our future kings and queens….im not sure how much more of this i can take. The global consciousness indicator was through the charts this morning. I honestly think this even just pushed us into new timeline, or accelerated some process in the collective conscious. time will tell but ive been as pissed and upset over this incident than i have been about anything else in a while.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-13-at-11.49.04-AM.png (713.49 KB, 1138x436)

Michael Ross
Michael Ross

Nah, no one knows about it.

Has Trump tweeted about this? It would be a good move to get one over Ilhan Omshit and the Minnesota cucks…

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

The real blackpill is that Ebba Akerlund would have probably grown up to be a turbo slut fucking niggers.

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

Why would Trump tweet about some random goy falling off a balcony? You realize you're a second class citizen right?

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

TOR
Shilling Trump
Get out

Charles Ward
Charles Ward

Slavery was Jewish.

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

Well he tweets shit all the time, he could at least make the effort and tweet something that would actually accomplish something.

Juan Bell
Juan Bell

The coon's name is Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda. That makes him a mudslime also, making any mosques or congresswomen of somalinigger extraction fair game in the eyes of their enemies. That's really bad optics. Why do nigger muslims do this? Why do they have anger issues? Don't they realize this damages their spotless reputations in the community, and opens them up to revenge massacres? I can't fathom why someone would want to do this. He must have really wanted free tv, internet, college, bed, medicine, and food.

Attached: 1544336578763.jpg (155.74 KB, 728x546)

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

implying Trump gives a shit about dead white people
He's a fucking kike, he could care less

Michael White
Michael White

/POL HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY NAZI LARPERS
/POL SUPPORTS OUR PRESIDENT
VOTING IS THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THIS MESS
DONALD TRUMP IS THE BEST CANDIDATE WE HAVE
GET ON THE TRUMP TRAIN OR GET OUT OF THE WAY
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

he could care less
he couldn't care less

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

Welcome to Zig Forums. Most of the Somalese I've met are decent people. Vote Omar.

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

t. jew larping as a bulbhead nigger for (you)s

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

Someone lynch the nigger! Show them we care about our people!

Jeremiah Bailey
Jeremiah Bailey

His name was Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda. Sounds white to me.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (352.97 KB, 1076x580)
Attached: 1ba38ec50be9668aab9ff1bf0e3c7c192a6381ca44ce62dbf0c5ab3ae7d9ffcb.png (1.31 MB, 900x1273)

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

How and why did the Somalians get there?
MNFag here: Bill Clinton and his handlers post "Blackhawk Down" decided that our 96% white Germanic demographic needed to be pozzed.

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

The real blackpill is that Ebba Akerlund would have probably grown up to be a turbo slut fucking niggers.

This.

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

lol

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

Spread the love! Love being white

go suck on a shotgun faggot, many whites have decided to align themselves with the enemy, traitors I hate the most

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

somalinigger
man
pick one you fucking heeb

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

only the female breeding ones…if you want to exterminate a race in meinkraft you have to take out the females…the same thing that turkikes are doing to our females.

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

Making le ebin blacked.com jokes about a dead child
The next camps won't have wooden doors.

Attached: 1542590226840.jpg (556.25 KB, 1123x666)

Isaac Adams
Isaac Adams

He's right ya little faggot so STFU before I reach through this computer monitor and smash your head in.

Noah Carter
Noah Carter

Shut up stupid nigger and get the fuck off our board.

This. user…we need to exterminate these fucking subhuman faggot forever

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

How come shills arent complaining that pathetic niggers always choose weak and hapless victims
like a 5 year old child for example
but then come around and say what dylan roof did was wrong when he chose his targets?????????????

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

And you know it to be true because of your white girls getting blacked vision?

Logan Turner
Logan Turner

This is such a cringe post. I can smell your doritos from here.

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

dorito and mountian dew jokes
Go back to r/gaming, cuckold.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: david-duke.png (940.06 KB, 899x505)

Noah Russell
Noah Russell

This picture triggers the kikes to no end. Gj user.

Blake Sullivan
Blake Sullivan

This. If you look at the rape statistics from the early to mid 1900s it was very low and right after ani-lynching legislation passed it soared to well over 100,00 white women raped by niggers each year. ZERO black women have been raped by white men. You can look up the statistics yourself at the DOJ website

Cooper Bailey
Cooper Bailey

Obviously this is enraging and should be capitalized on for the normies' benefit. But …

The kid's name was Landen Hoffman. Is that a "Hoffman" like Mike who plays hockey for the Panthers, or is that a (((Hoffman))) like (((Dustin))) who subverts society through movies and tv shows?

Was the family Jewish? I can't find a list of the parents' names for a good genealogy search. Lots of the Hoffmans in that area (Woodbury MN a suburb just NE of St. Paul) seem to have come from Prussia in the 1850s but that's inconclusive, and several of the Hoffmans buried in Woodbury cemeteries have crosses on their stones, but again, inconclusive.

Was the family libshit? Think Mollie Tibbetts and her fam. I wanna know. Woodbury is a libshit suburb of St. Paul and it's 75% White, 9% "Asian", 7% nigger, 5% spic, with most of the rest being "mixed." It is also a zip code that went +18% to TheCunt in the election. I've checked out the local paper and it's fucking cultmarx as hell.

Without a good name for mom and dad I haven't been able to do any news searches for them, e.g. were they in any protests or how they registered to vote etc.

Basically, I want to know exactly how many fucks I should give. Help an evil NatSoc racist out here!

Angel Wright
Angel Wright

Attached: 41J0xTA13QL.jpg (29.62 KB, 500x465)

Austin Taylor
Austin Taylor

Attached: LGBT0001--35414.1480509947.1280.1280.png (651 B, 640x395)

Easton Collins
Easton Collins

Minnesotistan
I hear Trump is considering sending more cultural enrichment your way to uh teach the other side a lesson. Donate now. Before.. you know… you get killed by one of them.

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-04-13-18-05-30.png (111.02 KB, 421x352)

David Murphy
David Murphy

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-04-13-18-06-05.png (187.03 KB, 894x368)

Eli Sullivan
Eli Sullivan

There's just a lot of Germans in this area, and Jews have a penchant for taking German surnames and muddying the waters. Jews are a pretty miniscule portion of the population around here, and if you meet a Sandberg you're more likely to think he's a Swede than a kike, even though our mayor is a kike. In regards to the parent's politics, it doesn't really matter to me. At the end of the day, a white child has been crippled for life because of some nigger's urge to destroy.

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

Easy. The white security guards let him in because they can't profile a nigga and the boy is a mutt nigger nose White man failed the poor niggas twice over.

Anthony Young
Anthony Young

Emmanuel DESHAWN Aranda
Perp has nigger name, but of course he isn't black, and the picture is supposedly from a movie you can't name. Oh, BONUS POINTS faggot: he's been charged with MURDER - meaning his chimpout has killed the poor boy. Here you are, niggerlovin' on a murderer who attacks children.

Put a gun in your mouth, and take a nice, deep slug of shotgun mouthwash, faggot.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (440.34 KB, 1125x843)

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill

Foxnews is reporting that Landon is still alive?
What is really happening?

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

5 year Old white Child thrown from balcony by a fully grown Nigger in the Mall of America has died from his injuries Read it slowly about 5 times … And remember this Loss
Soon

Angel Young
Angel Young

What police station is this guy being held …?

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

SELECT APPROPRIATE TARGETS

How'd this nigger get into your state?

James Jones
James Jones

If you're going to do a meme shooting (in minecraft), at least go after jews or someone actually important. Nigs wouldn't think they could walk around like they own the place if it weren't for (((them))).

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

You first.

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

don't kill nigs
kill jews
We can do both.

Attached: Ds3rxlVVsAAUXTY.jpg (36.78 KB, 640x548)

Juan Lewis
Juan Lewis

(checked)

Attached: angry-santa-and-jews.jpg (180.79 KB, 1280x720)

Lincoln Kelly
Lincoln Kelly

I know someone that raped a black bitch but the nappy headed hoe only wanted more and scratched the hell out of my back a mean his…

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

posting a literally jew movie that mocks the Yule
Odin is played by GOLDBERG
Just fucking end it in a blaze of glory my man; uninstall Minecraft for all time.

William Martinez
William Martinez

I didn't know that was from a movie…I don't get out much and (((entertainment))) is not part of my culture.

Jonathan Lopez
Jonathan Lopez

#DEEPSTATE
#SECTION8
#NIGGERGATE
We didn't start the fire…

Attached: bane-didn't-start-the-fire.png (46.69 KB, 300x250)

Austin Campbell
Austin Campbell

uses the word nigger and expects to garnish sympathy for Whites

White Nationalism is first and foremost the root cause of the death of white nations, culture and their people. They are the political 'AIDS' virus that has suppressed our white immune system from enemies that have and continue to seek our ethnic cleansing.

Millons of Whites in America are dying from poverty, lack of health care, violence and homelessness because they have no voice

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

We are not 'looking for sympathy' at all user. There is no reason for the people who are trying to genocide us to 'give of sympathy' that would be retarded.

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

Nigger detected.
White Nationalism IS the white immune system. Its suppression is entirely caused by the AIDS virus of judaism.
Millions of whites in America are dying not because they lack a voice, but because they have been brainwashed by the jew into silence.

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

Please, rabbi, won't you tell us h-white nationalists how to into? We never figured it out, as you know, we relied on your people to bring us niggercattle that invented and built everything.

How do us poor stupid fucking goys into Western Civilization?

Attached: costanza-belittles.jpg (15.72 KB, 375x375)

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

Southerners do nothing but brag about bullshit. They're fat, lazy, and complacent, and will all be mongrels in 10 years.

Jose Long
Jose Long

Yes, White Nationalism is a real success story. So much that the Jews cannot shut the fuck up about it while they kill more Whites and their countries.

Traitors go first.

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

Jew subvert and pervert everything. The entire cast is kikes

Attached: jews-subvert.jpg (214.92 KB, 1350x755)

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

Ha! Well they haven't 'become' mongrels in all the years that the niggers have lived in the south I don't think they are going to start fucking niggers anytime soon.

Oliver Lewis
Oliver Lewis

Don’t forget that the show is made by Robert King who is married to (((Michelle King))). The show is from CBS and was created under (((Leslie Moonves’))) reign before he got metoo’d.

Juan Lewis
Juan Lewis

I feel left out because I have no idea what movie you two are talking about.

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

Sorry wrong thread.

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

Isn't it weird though, rabbi, how the NSDAP roflstomped basically all of Yuropiss before you rat-nesters diaspora'd out to the New World?

Isn't it super weird how we're all using NSDAP technology to this very day?

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

You probably tipped over your Walmart scooter laughing at that one you fat, stupid, drugged up southern piece of shit. You brag about hating niggers and herr derr muh sundown herr derr and look how fucking overrun the south is. Georgia nearly elected a giant fat nigger. Your sister is probably fucking a nigger right now making you mulatto nephew. Go eat some chicken fried steak and have your heart attack now, or just shut the fuck up, but don't brag about how you're even fighting back when you can't even get out of your chair.

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

I am not from the South user…I just passed through there and liked the people, they are truly some of the best people in the USA.
You think about fucking niggers A LOT user…

You might want to get that looked at by a professional.

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

Go out and make public speeches about "Niggers". Or STFU.

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

He was born here.

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

Ahhh a jewish import then…well there you go.

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

the people in my state deserve every benefit diversity brings, this state is worse than California, just much smaller.

Nathaniel Jones
Nathaniel Jones

Go out and kill some "jews". Or STFU.

Aaron Morris
Aaron Morris

#DEEPSTATE
#SECTION8
#NIGGERGATE

I coined those terms now pay me royalties bitch.

GLOWNIGGER.GOV

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

nigger has to know his muh white nationalism is teh enemy shit doesn't work here, but still makes shekels to post it

Zachary Clark
Zachary Clark

It is a tragic that he died because of the dangerous anti-white action. If USA is a white authoritatian ethnostate then he would been alive today.

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

Notice that no one will do anything about this.

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

is there a video this can't be true some nig nog threw a white child over a balcony what can we do?

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

What do we do when we are at war but no one recognizes the oppositions crimes but are our vengeance is amplified

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

ACCELERATIONISM IS A TRAP

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Zig Forums IS NOT A NATSOC BOARD

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

William Ramirez
William Ramirez

is there a video
you really think the Mall of America is filled with security cameras?

Q
unbanning TORpedos was a mistake

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

It is a 2 second fix to filter

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

This board is compromised and black pilled I came here for hope I get nihilism and shills come on now we can make a change

Thomas Sullivan
Thomas Sullivan

I get nihilism
only ubermensch are strong enough to forge the path out of nihilism and into their own future.

Kayden Cruz
Kayden Cruz

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Adam Martin
Adam Martin

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Brandon James
Brandon James

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Julian Nelson
Julian Nelson

Yeah they would never show a nigger committing a crime

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Henry Scott
Henry Scott

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Lucas Wood
Lucas Wood

silence nigger

Josiah Ross
Josiah Ross

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

not a crime like throwing a tiny child off a balcony. The war would start today if people saw that…it is the same thing they do when they hide the rape videos (that are always taken) of European women…they only release those to muzzies for them to watch…they prohibit you from watching them because they haven't moved all their military in place yet for your slaughter.

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Christopher Edwards
Christopher Edwards

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

how about admins utilize 20 year old post filtering so that you know shit doesn't get flooded and slid so much?
8ch is like a little babbe

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

Oh, surprise suprise! Real name Abdisaid Mohamed and lives in Ilhan Omar's district.

Attached: D4FpCaVW4AAz8hs.jpg (65.64 KB, 584x1039)

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

Tarrant planed for 2 years 50 kills. Luca Traini didn't plan raged and 0 kills.

See the pattern?

Parker Butler
Parker Butler

planned parenthood has been planning for 40 years and over 100 million white babies killed

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

Try 100 years or more.

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

joe six pack wouldn't do shit if this story was released in full. it would just cause the liberal left to bicker and divide. joe six pack and the "conservative" base are just as culpable to societies problems as nigger immigrants who wanna get in on the white titty milk. they're npcs and need to be beaten and forced into feeling bad about global white suicide/genocide.

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

White babies or nigger babies? I am pretty sure that almost all abortions are from nigger moms and not White moms.

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

whats the boys name fuck this nigger scum>>13127085

Aaron Thompson
Aaron Thompson

maybe, you never really know what is going to set people off nowadays. When I showed this article to people all I got was stern silence and quiet brewing anger and those were just normies.

Xavier Evans
Xavier Evans

I would like to know this as well…I am sure the parents don't want the attention but I feel the need to know his name.

Jaxon Roberts
Jaxon Roberts

"What I did is so miniscule compared to what they're doing to white people every day"
- Dylann Roof

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

Oh sorry i don't want to disrespect is father. If there is a god fuck him thi is horrific i'm losing hope for my people

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

Attached: rth.jpg (33.9 KB, 474x316)

Lucas Thomas
Lucas Thomas

Attached: hvm.jpg (20.1 KB, 474x319)

Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker

nobody cares about anything as long as they aren't personally affected
they don't care about the birth rates
they don't care about the generational debt to fund more spic babies
they just don't care

Attached: a67e6dbf36e1cc11acfd8d2df0b94557dba377c4fa4b487f4203f4067c518d98.png (693.38 KB, 540x921)

Ryan Jackson
Ryan Jackson

heavy.com/news/2019/04/emmanuel-deshawn-aranda/

name is actually emmanuel aranda

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

I'm sure you're trying to seem harmless and all that SomaliAnon, but I don't see any Somali-led initiates condemning race-mixing and publicly condemning Somali men who impregnate white women. I would need to see the vast majority of your community doing that to begin to consider the idea you weren't an uncontrollable cancer.

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

I believe the child’s name is Landen Hoffman.

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

The problem I see with this, and the general frustration I have with Ms. Omar's name, is that uppercased "i" (I) resembles a lowercased L (l) so people might think we're calling someone iihan unless you capitalize the entire thing like ILHAN … looks better

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

implying raging homosexual cucks have daughters or grand daughters

Attached: 15471614168760.jpg (73.46 KB, 577x608)

Aaron Ramirez
Aaron Ramirez

Turds shouldn't be in the maternity ward with babies.

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

Lies. Niggers have more nigger babies, lots of them. Only stupid white sluts get abortions.

Lincoln Davis
Lincoln Davis

kys

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

Only stupid white sluts get abortions.
actually… statistics show sheboons get more abortions by far. turns out murdering niglets is cheaper than condoms and sheboons use pregnancy as an alternative contraceptive.

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

you know, we really ought to have more fanart done of Ebba Akerlund like how we have of Tarrant-chan and LtCorbiz. I've managed to find only 2 pieces. I'm sure Brenton would appreciate more.

Attached: Ebba1.jpg (45.41 KB, 596x490)
Attached: Ebba2.jpg (63.41 KB, 864x1080)

Oliver Moore
Oliver Moore

statistics show
Figures can lie and liars can figure. I've lived in mixed neighborhoods all my life, considerably longer than yours, I know of innumerable white girls whov'e had abortions, some of them multiple abortions. I've never heard of a black girl getting an abortion once.

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

you know whenever anyone of us does some "crazy shit" they call it "mental illness" too….could a race war be heating up…or is it nogs just nigg'n like nogs nig?

Charles Jones
Charles Jones

how many niggers have you fucked? sheesh.

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

Why would niggers get abortions when they could be gifted gibs then neglect their nigglet till it either dies or is absorbed into another herd?

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

I couldnt be a cop because I would slit this fuckers throat as soon as I had him him handcuffs… ISIS style. Harming any child is the worst type of evil.

William White
William White

Abdisaid Mohamed
v
Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda
Which is it? Are both correct? I know sometimes muslim converts have original names and newly adopted Arabic ones.

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

Attached: 20190414-002342.jpg (24.41 KB, 215x251)

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

I've never touched a nigger and never will. Not even a half breed.
Exactly. I know what I see are lots of young white girls getting abortions. And every she-boon in sight towing five little boons behind her.

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

Harming any white child is the worst type of evil.
Fixed it for you.

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

Planned parenthood wouldn't lie about something like that would they. It's not like if they came out and admitted 90% of abortions are performed on white girls that it wouldn't go over to well.

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

I wouldnt hurt a black child(pre-puberty) I would just send them back to Africa

John Rivera
John Rivera

But this fucking nigger piece of shit deserves no sympathy and should be drawn and quartered… then burned alive

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

I'm going to go out on a limb and call it, if he actually makes it to prison in todays clown world one of the white brothers will cave his head in.

Attached: bruce-pierce.jpg (47.06 KB, 393x600)

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

That is a lot of effort and expense compared to the alternative.

All of his kind should be lynched.

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

Attached: 943de78c-af4e-4bc5-846f-1d02d507ad41.jpg (52.5 KB, 575x702)

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES
APAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES H
PAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES HA
AS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES HAP
S ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES HAPA
ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS
RE SUPERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS A
E SUPERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS AR
SUPERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE
UPERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE S
PERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SU
ERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUP
RIOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPE
IOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPER
OR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPERI
R TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPERIO
TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR
O WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR T
WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO
HITES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO W
ITES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WH
TES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHI
ES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHIT
S HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITE

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

I couldnt be a cop because I would slit this fuckers throat as soon as I had him him handcuffs… ISIS style. Harming any child is the worst type of evil.>>13127260
If we dont have standards we are no different than those animals… I can never support violence against women, children, or the elderly

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

Isaac Sanchez
Isaac Sanchez

Jordan Butler
Jordan Butler

Nolan James
Nolan James

Sebastian Phillips
Sebastian Phillips

If we dont have standards we are no different >than those animals… I can never support violence against women, children, or the elderly
That only applies to humans user.

Attached: monkey-man.webm (1.67 MB, 198x360)

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

BUMP

BUMP

Daniel Bennett
Daniel Bennett

Your problem is attributing human worth to subhuman females. Do you leave the young cockroaches in your kitchen in case they grow up to become productive members of the insect world instead of spreading disease around your home?

Luis Wright
Luis Wright

Action

Attached: terrorwave.mp4 (6.5 MB, 480x600)

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

Checked!

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

Preaching genocide and violence against women and children is not a winning strategy if you are trying to bring more disaffected people into the white nationalist movement

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

If Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda real name is Abdisaid Mohamed, I believe this is him.

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

< Women
< Children
Implying they are people.

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

Attached: D4FY5WiWwAEuqJd.jpg (114.49 KB, 840x472)
Attached: hero.jpg (104.61 KB, 831x518)

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

I am not arguing what constitutes good marketing for a 'white nationalist' (I won't get started on that little nugget) recruitment drive, but what is right. Separate things.

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

Day of the Rope

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

What a fun day that will be.

Nicholas Sanders
Nicholas Sanders

********************************************************************************************************
********************************************************************************************************

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

This is not a white nationalist recruitment site it's a Mongolian basket weaving forum.

Attached: whos-afraid-of-the-big-bad-wolf.webm (210.47 KB, 398x302)

Jackson Brooks
Jackson Brooks

This isn't your home. When things break down soon the math turns dangerous for you. I know being a nigger you can't do math so I'll give you the answer: this isn't your home and you will be killed.

Ryder Carter
Ryder Carter

bump back to the top we go, slideniggers get fucked

Benjamin Wilson
Benjamin Wilson

Attached: 49035803498.png (1008.35 KB, 1352x938)

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

bump against all the gay unimportant fake threads

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

True user…this deserves much more thought and attention. Every time I think about it I am horrified and I really just want to take an AK and open fire on a HUGE gathering of these stupid fucking niggers in revenge.

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

this deserves much more thought and attention.
The fact that several MSM sites are still reporting that Landen is alive should speak volumes about the social landscape in my state right now.

How can the nigger be charged with MURDER if the child is alive? How can my neighbors be this fucking stupid in CURRENT_YEAR + 4

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

By not treating it as a racially motivated hate crime.

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

this

Liam Torres
Liam Torres

you better believe this is a bump

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

Checking those bump dubs
Also push niggers from the tops of tall things and watch them splat kek

Jonathan King
Jonathan King

local news just said the kid is still alive… but the BCA website still lists the nigger's charge as MURDER

who's jewing who??

James Wilson
James Wilson

because 5 year old white kids don't get murdered too often in public spaces

James Cruz
James Cruz

pretty much. also the lack of coverage, and the blatant obfuscation of the attacker's race and motivation have definitely stirred the pot

Jonathan Walker
Jonathan Walker

Bump

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

==TO ALL THE LURKING NIGGERS
FUCK YOU AND YOUR NAPPY
HEADED HOE MOMMA IN THE
BOOTY HOLE==

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

you really think the Mall of America is filled with security cameras.
you don't? what a stupid shill

Ian Turner
Ian Turner

*isn't, and thanks for the bump, Spelling Czar

Levi Watson
Levi Watson

I've never heard of a black girl getting an abortion once
ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

No one is gonna join the White nationalist movement until MSM is negated.

Please stfu with your whiteknight moralfag bullshit

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

Ok, well if we are to do anything about it, we need to know who the principle players are. The D.A., the info of the heads of whichever LEA has jurisdiction of the case, and the judges within the area of jurisdiction that the assailant will be charged / tried.

Do we have these names yet?

After this, we'll need to develop messaging for putting pressure on them to go for the max charges/sentence. Preferably something more nuanced than, "kill the nigger or die."

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

Hahaha…they get the most abortions. The fact that they have 30 rainbow coalition niglets is meaningless…they still kill significant numbers of their own spawn. Still it should be illegal for a child of two white parents to be aborted. No one cares what happens with the mongrel subhumans.

Attached: abortion-rate-by-race.gif (17.76 KB, 489x320)

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

FIND OUT THAT HE IS MUSLIM AND TIE HIM TO ILHAN OMAR.

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

lmao

Wyatt Hernandez
Wyatt Hernandez

Police: 5-year-old child ‘thrown’ from third floor of Mall of America alive and receiving care

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

mfw #not all niggers

Chase Watson
Chase Watson

Bump

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

this alone made me go pro-choice, it's anti-nigger and that's what counts

Thomas Butler
Thomas Butler

Exactly.

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

That dumb shit encouraging White people to go to a nigger mall with little kids…he is actually PUTTING THE BLAME ON THE PARENTS FOR NOT BEING 'AWARE' OF THE SITUATION!! THAT FUCKER!!

Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher

I haven't used Faceberg since the early 2000's when I was still in High School, but since I used to use it I have hundreds of friends and family on it. My point is, I'm wondering if I should start using it solely to post news like this. The kind of news that will get normies infuriated and increase racial divide, yet it's hard for someone to point a finger and shout racism because it's literally just posting news stories. These types of nigger kills white child for absolutely no reason seem perfect for this. I don't know if I would be safe doing it though? That's the kind of crap where like liberal lunatics will dox me, report me to my workplace and get me fired and then all my former friends/people I know will think I'm literally hitler.

It seems impossible to me, because to connect with the people you know you would have to use your identity on Faceberg, but then this puts me at major risk of being labeled as "literally Hitler" and losing my job. Any tips or recommendations from anons when it comes to red pilling normies on Faceberg and staying protected? Is it possible without high risk?

The more I think about it, this really should be a mission for Zig Forums. As much as we all hate Faceberg and the jews that control it, it seems it could be used as a proper weapon. Using your enemies own weapons against them. If even a small percentage of pol users started spreading news stories like this to the white people they know on Faceberg, it could be a really powerful spark to the fire. We need to access normies where they are, normies won't be reading news stories on pol, most don't even know chan is a thing. Many boomer and older normies don't use things like twitter, jewtube or instagram, but everyone and their grandma has a Faceberg page. This idea seems to have a lot of potential to me. The main issue is figuring out how to spread these kind of stories while still securing our privacy.

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

Landen RIP

Attached: landen-RIP.jpeg (189.49 KB, 778x1600)

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

Source please

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

40 ft fall onto concrete…if that boy is hanging onto life his body will still never be the same if he recovers…probably have to endure massive surgeries his whole life.

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

the mall looks like vid related. why would any white person walk their family into that?

The (somali) Mall of America - Present day 2019

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

Without children that place would make me SO UNCOMFORTABLE.

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

oww pooww babwbie

Joseph Ross
Joseph Ross

HERE WE HAVE A NIGGER IN HIS NATURAL HABITAT

Attached: This-isa-nigger4-u.gif (305.24 KB, 220x144)

Brody Jackson
Brody Jackson

#NIGGERS

Nathan Edwards
Nathan Edwards

SOMALI CHILDREN ARE TAKING OVER MALL OF AMERICA

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

If you are there throw a few of them off a balcony, will you? I bet you can get to 50 if you are fast enough…;)

James Miller
James Miller

god fucking damnit

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.webm (717.19 KB, 640x358)

Jonathan Peterson
Jonathan Peterson

this happened in a blink of an eye historically, and it won't be rolled back while it still matters. it's hard to believe that just a few decades ago going around saying this was going to happen would've gotten you locked up.
lesson in here is the moment you lose your focus for even a second you're done. this country got gradually fucked by the 60s generation as they got older decade by decade and now it's gone goddamn nursing home dementia dream.

Brody Wright
Brody Wright

yeah it's fucked, MN is also the place with that nigger cop gunned down that aussie white woman who called for help

Nolan James
Nolan James

yeah that Knor goatfucker; another Somalinigger. we're still waiting for his trial.

James Parker
James Parker

checked
do by doing not by saying

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

I am glad my

Jaxon Carter
Jaxon Carter

My favourite shop isn’t taken over by non-white people.

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

Ok, well if we are to do anything about it, we need to know who the principle players are. The D.A., the info of the heads of whichever LEA has jurisdiction of the case, and the judges within the area of jurisdiction that the assailant will be charged / tried.
Do we have these names yet?
After this, we'll need to develop messaging for putting pressure on them to go for the max charges/sentence. Preferably something more nuanced than, "kill the nigger or die."

Everyone in this topic is a lazy nigger. We're gonna need a better breed of whites if we're gonna have any chance.

m.startribune.com/gop-gathering-to-get-unconventional-coverage-winstead-style/17118676/

bloomingtonmn.gov/cc/city-council

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_Five_Group

bloomingtonmn.gov/com/community-links#government-agencies

bloomingtonmn.gov/cl/voting-maps
bloomingtonmn.gov/cl/voting-information

Andrew James
Andrew James

It is an incredibly far drop, enough to make you uneasy standing at the ledge. Architects fucked up by not tiering the floors so that you would fall onto the 2nd floor at least instead of straight to the fucking bottom

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

Better video, 0:45 for stampede
youtu.be/KkZbAIkMnnY

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

Hey, don't be sad. People all over the world suffer just like you in the same way. Get up and move out of the house, find something positive to do to celebrate life and claim a victory in spite of all the hardships; you're better than this.

James Reyes
James Reyes

#NIGGERDUMB

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

we fucked up by allowing niggers in this country. not for long.

Jordan Collins
Jordan Collins

**==LIKE WAIT FOR A NIGGER HOLY DAY AND POP OFF A FEW AIMING AT THIER MONKEY HEADS==

Brandon Anderson
Brandon Anderson

==LIKE WAIT FOR A NIGGER HOLY DAY AND POP OFF A FEW AIMING AT THIER MONKEY HEADS==

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

You mean the dump your daddy pays a mortgage on? Go back to listening to your rap crap you stupid little wigger.

The first nigger I see tomorrow is going to get blindsided.

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

Amazon
That's what he said you fucking retard

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

THESE NIGGERS THINK WHITEY IS NOTHING BUT A

PUSHOVER/PEEON

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

Rich leftists are livening in the gated communities. How racist of them not to let the niggers in. They need to get enrich by the niggers.

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

new day bamp

Hudson Bailey
Hudson Bailey

Incidents will keep happening and the politicians will keep importing enemies, so long as we remain silent and inactive in combating their destructive impact on the nation.

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

turns out that the national news sites either reported too early or were withholding information.
local evening news aired that day revealed the suspect's face and name, as police had released the information by the time they aired.
though because the child's identity wasn't revealed at the time (the GoFundMe page wasn't started yet), and it was reported that the relationship between the perp and victim was "unknown", rather than "unknown, if at all", some people thought the child was also black

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

was a little bit lost and was searching for a home and to be with people I knew from Somalia
Try moving to Somalia.

Adrian Jenkins
Adrian Jenkins

false. they'll find the nearest nigger dick and suck it.

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

Yeah and when a shooting happens it's not a mental health problem but a gun problem

Attached: 1554946913980m.jpg (74.71 KB, 1024x768)

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

Racist nigger incel won't get reported by msm

Attached: Screenshot-20190415-163743~2.png (236.04 KB, 720x984)

Tyler Reyes
Tyler Reyes

He's not dead yet, thank God. Check the GoFundMe page for updates.
gofundme.com/Landonprayers

Charles Brooks
Charles Brooks

your trying to justify the murder of a child and 100's of innocent people who killed due to the epidemic of black crime and try and base it on equality.

simple fact is they have been given the better past of a century to be equals and there just as violent and hateful as ever.

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

Just another despicable act from the feces species

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

There was a time when blacks and their handlers would discourage media coverage of such a vile attack, with the intention of reducing the backlash against blacks by the police. Everyone knows that won’t happen anymore, so why do they still do it? They do it now to memory hole it, to reduce The public awareness, of course they know it pisses off a small but growing minority of whites who still pay attention to things like this.
I have an idea, follow the example set by those who mourn the loss of Kate Steinle, Holt prayer vigil’s for this little boy. Force the media to say that your morning this little boy because you are a white supremacists. But more important than that, we need modern day saints. Just as the knickers have their’s. We need these Saints as a kind of rallying icon.

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

You need a lobotomy for your cuck addled brain

Owen Adams
Owen Adams

Bump

Daniel Price
Daniel Price

LOOKS LIKE MINNESOTA NEEDS SOME WINDCHIMES GUYS

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

Go for it, my dude

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

hcsblogdotorg.wordpress.com/2019/04/16/muslim-abdisaid-mohammed-aka-emmanuel-deshawn-aranda-who-knew/
Another Muslim serving the most peaceful of all religions.
He is a known Jihadist.

Aaron Torres
Aaron Torres

going through all this trouble to spread a fakenews story
hmm

David Reed
David Reed

abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/video/suspected-arrested-allegedly-throwing-child-off-story-mall-62376167
Video above with eye witnesses.
Please explain how it is fake?
Is it because the Nigger is a Muslim?
So all the witnesses are lying? Are you high.
I bet you are going to say the Jews made the Muzzy do it next.

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

Welcome to a decade ago.

You fresh batch of wannabes are pathetic

Ryder Nguyen
Ryder Nguyen

That's right user, we need a new meme around this issue … I was thinking something like the tag: "#NoDescription?" Every time the media refuses to reveal the perpetrators race.
A lot of normies are already quite redpilled on this anyway, so I think it could go viral quickly.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit