Everyone is an actor from the shadow government

If you are an oligarchy with millions of psyop agents in all manner of media and power positions - what do you do when the internet comes out and people are free to watch anything? Your one-way monopolies are toast, bucko.

Silicon Valley is key to this and you see DARPA money and spooks at the top levels. Facebook pic related is another guy with Zucc's backstory from the site in 2000.
Alex Jones now says Sandy Hook was real (though it's fake) and spouted the Saudi nonsense disinfo about the fake Vegas Shooting.
Assange never leaked a bombshell. Not really. Think about the real crimes that could have come out. He was just some hacker they turned actor and they put this stuff in the RT video to promote the 'Assange is dead' theory.
You see actors on conspiracy on psyops like a hall of mirrors when you look at it. Silicon Valley is heavily censoring and misdirecting people and I suspect the story we're told that's happening is constructed too.
Face book and Russia. Comey and the letter. Obama "spying".
Everyone 'recommended' on YouTube is a "Liberal" owning the SJWs. Take your pick. They are probably all intelligence agents. You don't think your favorite e-celeb is an actor, but you know everything the other side believes are lies.
[Of course there are also cultural factors, non-actors, and a lot of improvising too.]

If you've been online long enough you see the staggering volume of government shills in every crevice. It would be silly to assume you always know who they are and what they're lying about.

The oligarchs have created and controlled all sides of conflict. Funding the Bolsheviks, Hitler, and America.
Then US vs USSR, terrorizing the public with threat of nukes to demoralize the public and justify spending.
Then Bin Laden and Radical Islam.
Now the enemy is each other. Though I support the White Right, I wonder if the Right is in good hands like this.

Attached: ComposedWelldocumentedImperatorangel.webm (2090x1140 652.14 KB, 561.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2GjY8DN-7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's Jews btw. Did I forget to mention it's the Jews?

That's how divide and conquer works. The antidote to this is racial loyalty which is why the jew has been working to destroy it among whites for centuries. No other group is targeted in this way.
If a muzzie witnesses another muzzie attack a white he will deny seeing anything. He will even lie and claim the muzzie was the victim.
Whites are still obeying the rules of 'truth' and 'fairness' which worked in the days of mono-racial societies but which are being actively used against us today.
This has to end. Survival requires adaptation to the changing environment. If you witness a car crash between a white and a shitskin and the white was at fault then you didn't see anything. If the shitskin was at fault then you give every detail that can defend your brother. That's how every other ethnic group behaves in our countries. Whites must stop playing by the rules in a game created to make us lose.

Adolf Hitler was right all this time, it's none but the jews and their serf collaborators who have set the world into a downward spiral for slavery and destruction since the wrong side won WW2. It's plain to see with the facts on the table. And there's nothing you can say or do about it.

Attached: 1e3.jpg (2500x2500, 4.99M)

That is the jews. They are literally scapegoats and if the shit ever does hit the fan and the peasants revolt it will be jewish heads on the chopping block while the actual elite slink off into the distance with their stolen wealth. It's funny how the nazis were funding things like vid related but today all we here about is le jewish menace right? It is the jews but if you think it's just the jews and every gentile collaborator is just a good goyim you're kidding yourself.

White Right and Left politics is always just the crowd reacting to what a Jew on the other side is doing.
>The Bro and the Boomer Right vs the (((SJW)))
>The woman and the wimps on the Left vs (((wars for israel))) or (((corporatism))).

Even if there's a valid issue being debated, a Jew is on one side riling up the other side.
They're like divorce attorneys. It's common courtesy to bring rage and dysfunction into the conflict.

>Imagine delegating (((authority))) over to a individual who represents a group whilst the best organisations operate on the 'no leader' idea but have public figures for their cause.

It's the whole ben shapie and milo niggerbus meme but more widespread; "yeah goy look at *inserted agent* we REALLLLLY HATE HIM so you better do what he says or else" (((they))) and their masters want you to rally behind a good goy so they can shoot him down and expose and shame you for hiding behind him. Or they might just make him a retard; "You are REALLY for him? *insert smug face* *snort* WOW. " then they make him fall and you look like a retard also.

Belief in anything is the TRUE opium of the masses (inb4 cuck marx), belief the govemrents protects you, belief your (((fellow (white) churchgoers))) care about you, belief it's all gonna get better, belief you are gonna win the lotto ,etc.

All the same sham. If it ain't you why are you letting somebody else speak for you, afraid you will be silenced? That fear is rightly founded, thats why they have fall guys lure you out so they can THEN stomp you into prison. The moment you have even the slightest belief about anything is the moment they can abuse that belief.

Truth isn't a "belief" it just is, therefore it is the only "belief" you should have AKA: I'll believe it when I see it/ hear it/ it happens. Otherwise assume all is bullshit.

Attached: 1468073147725-0.jpg (1640x2179, 816.31K)

Fuck off with your idiotic babbling. German patriots funded Hitler.

I don't doubt much of it was authentic and many facets of Hitler's vision are alive at top levels today.

It's not good to have your world view stored in political figures. The best thinkers from that time and place were Spengler and Heidegger.
Though Spengler's view on race is for shit and both these guys are way too black pilled. Probably why the Germans lost. Being downers. Constant negativity is an affront to God.

You could explain the photos in the OP instead of a cheap ad hominem.

I have many more people I could out but I put enough into this post. I have to log here, hoss.

who are the collaborators? what race?

How can one be positive if negativity is all he knows? Not our fault we are stuck in a blackhole of a world where no light escapes.

classic throwing jews in there when insane shit spewers like jones only rag on about lizards, aliens ect. never the jews

I'll out a few more. Then I gotta go.

Bombard's Body Language YouTube lady was an intel agent. Because no film or image of a bullet hitting anything in Vegas can be found.

Also: We know feminism and Abstract Expressionism were cultural psyops. So was the Hippie "movement"
youtube.com/watch?v=o2GjY8DN-7I

Because you reach the truth and you are an adult who can reach out and affect anything.
The civilian has never had more capability.

a negative person in a negative world is actually a positive person

We know, you stupid rat kike OP. You gave yourself away multiple times over, especially with this one
A thread died for this.

you sound like a muslim, but more on the western coast.

He's not insane. He's a well poisoning jew. He said it himself(the jew part)

Black holes don't exist buddy. They are jewish psyop

I guess that includes Op?

they might be but the concept (meme) isn't: imploded mass that attracts even light and leaves nothing behind.

Th joos were disperesed out of their own nation…..and every European nation since then…..so…why do jooree have power now?
The European secret societies manpower them as the chosen folk have such monstrous ego's and they are the perfect perrenial fll guy (gotta thing Greco-Roman Theatre writ large.. …then you will savvy…that ALL the Monarchies were terrified of… Knights Templar……the real Bavarian Illuminati ( who even George Washington was scared of…….these are the power elite….akin to the Elite of Rome and Italy( Medici, et al)….the folks who subsidize everything ….
So….

here we are now….
the only thing that matters is…

SUBSCRIBE TO ACCELERATION BY DOING WHAT YOU KNOW IS YOUR FATED PART IN THIS LIFE OF OURS.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (225x224, 23.19K)

This. Hope of any kind especially is an intoxicating drug. Anyone trying to lead you in these times will first try to sell you hope. All the emotions displayed on this forum are essentially people's hamster trying desperately to find something to cling to again, after losing the powerful delusions of the normie. What happened to just having some fun? The blackpill comes from the expectations we had before the red pill, not the real state of the world.

It's schizo writing, but with content. Why was the star "of David" not known to kind David? WTF is it doing in Ireland? Today's town squares, cities, brand logos have an awful lot of very, very old symbolism in them. You may not believe in esoteric stuff, but our elites sure seem to, or least they express themselves using its codes.

yes…confused one..it is absolutely bait…..it is a simple Call To Action…
where u add nothing of value …. just smart ass churlish nothings…

Just a Nihilist piece of shit.

Hey nigger post a way cool meme little nigger….show everybody here and now…. how smart u are ….LOFL….ur such a ANO_NOTHING

You stand for WASTE nigger

just a Cretin punk wasting pasteboard space

>>>/reddit/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1141x656, 610.82K)

Allowed to post here by the site ownership. Zig Forums is dead.

Fuck off conspitard

Attached: 293f7c04a334ee08cfd5c3ec11fffc782a8e821f4c5a5385988f3608e367197d.jpg (500x611 143.56 KB, 131.73K)

This.

The JEWS are shitstain merchant folk who (are our enemy by extension) have a fetish for European folk…history proves this…history also proves that the JOO is a scapegoat becuz they push sick perverted shit to SELL (merchant folk get it) that is consumed by our folks ( we don't give a fuck cuz Christianity and its values is NOT our original faith/value system) at the same time the JEWISH values system (that NIETZSCHE claimed was European mans downfall and a SLAVE morality/value system) was bloodily FORCED on the European folk at sword point because a Roman Emperor & every Monarch in Europe since than saw the values as a control system for the white masses who were notorious for doing there own thing and going their own way…. a clannish warlord system that was opposed centralization of political power by their very nature.

Listen up little niggers: one last analogy, to whit,
If I beat all your asses with a large gnarly bat….you can say to one another, this nigger is our enemy, conversely, you can say to one another this goddamn bat is our enemy.

Grow the fuck up fast young WOLVES…..and ascend to WEREWOLVES status,

Strike hard 4 Acceleration and ODAL.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1138x626, 46.08K)

Kill yourself, autist. You’re fooling no one.

Lol the absolute cuckness of your mindstate

But but but the jooos , the physical embodiment of pure evil, would never hurt a child! It was all cgi!

Both these kikes are from the Kibbutz…and are probably in the shelter room …waiting on incoming kike killer rockets from Hezbollah…so funny Semites killing each other…we need more acceleration in the land that was RULED by ROME. Your precious temple will be shot to shit just like a syrian city…..You still speak a white mans language……and cant even land on the Moon after its been done countless times ..even the copy cat cant innovate chinks did it right..

Nice try shill, we know of your tactics

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (819x460, 468.73K)

So this the result of a Common Core Education?

that is a response…..ZERO imagination……NO Extemporaneous skillz

just COMMON CUNTZ

wasting time on a pasteboard …..and Joos will still die today………try harder nigger

Lurk 10 more years newfag

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (866x475, 229.25K)

Youre not a lunatic conspuracy theorist at all. Youre brainwashed. Brainwashed by the very forces you believe yourself to be so cognizant of. Why are the chans allowed to exist? Youve been programmed to believe the existing authority structures are nigh omnipotent and invincible beyond destruction. Youre a cuck. Youll stand by and watch your people get fucked to death and do nothing because your little sheep brain has been explicitly programmed into a state of nonresistance.

seriously… LURK…wat da fuk is that…..oh you mean like when you spy on your moms and fap to that saggy ass kike?

So make me go away boy……

ok bet

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (731x128, 32.17K)

Tell your boss to fire you right now

Tucker Carlson's dad even worked for the CIA! There is no escape. At this point however there's been several generations of brainwashed masses. They can pick pretty much any normie that looks good to do their bidding. They don't need actors anymore as much. Anyone who slipped through the cracks is just a conspriacy theorist.

just like a kike to run and hide…

no nigger come back and fight like a kike…

swarm me with like all of your faggy kike jerk circle from the kibbutz…your pussy child fighting/ hiding behind an American soldier who fights his battles for him.. IDF brother will be so proud…of ur tranny queer ass

If anything on this site was true the site wouldnt be allowed to exist

You have no idea how power is exercised.

You are the worse shill I've ever seen. Seriously, do us a favor and neck yourself now, faggot.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (964x581, 407.67K)

I cant stress enough how you young Wolves need to get into your ancestors belief systems…this is what the kikes have demonized the GERMANIC RUNES….Y da FUK do U think the SS pushed this value system so HARD??
EDUCATE YOURSELVES IN WHO YOU EVEN ARE.

Apparently, billions in funds and the best intel agencies in the world are no match for a bunch of autistic schizos posting poetry on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.

The nazis shut down the lodges you kike faggot.

Nope its jews.

stop spoonfeeding and helping them get better

Make a direct claim against Assange, shill.

come on man

The funny thing is, "everyone's a shill, right?" is true.
If by "everyone" you mean "every media figure."
Organic resistance gets no platformed/banned. It's a core principle of jewish control, they call it "no platform for the right."
So in theory, you don't even need "proof" that someone on television or with a large Youtube following is a shill, the fact that they're allowed to broadcast their views contains that truth from the beginning.
>but some people are so stupid/radical, that they do the jew thinks they'll benefit from letting them get their word out! That's why is legit! he's so radical that the jews think he will turn people against us, but the tide is turning blah blah.
Nope, even that is wrong. Because of the jew's avarice and love of money, in such a useful idiot, he sees only a lost opportunity to make money from employing an actor to play the useful idiot.
So they too get banned and replaced with controlled opposition.
tl;dr OP is completely correct, whether trying to be ironic or not.

Every shabbat. Like clockwork, the slides get dumped.

I don't know about you, but I'm still watching Jerma985 & Robbaz

Challenge to NIGGERS_ 70-80 % of ALL posts on this board are kike teens from the kibbutz, Feds, anti white self haters, NAZI's must be basher's… cuz that's gonna fix the world……and wait for it NIHILISTIC juveniles who will NEVER amount to anything in this life cuz they don't DO SHIT (NON Kinetic )…..where is yhe exhortation….where is the KUDOS and BROVO"S from the FOLK???
You channel weak kikish formless can't cunts who us play VID DUH games…and LIVE virtually and vicariously…….and have the goddam audacity to claim BT . was not an ATOMIC bomb in efficacious delivery of an ETERNAL kinetic GLOBAL CLASS MEME…who tore this matrix a new one….literally.
Prove me wrong niggers.
What is ODAL niggers?

Attached: comondosomething.jpeg (221x228, 4.67K)

Hitler was a Hero. And his ideas will live forever, while we spread them all over the world.
We will kill all jews, and there is nothing that you can do to stop us. We are living Gods.

Hey jew we all know why you are typing the way you are ;)

Attached: 154916622950.jpg (1877x1600, 837.26K)

I love white ninja comics

Attached: 131510158025.jpg (1272x921, 96.61K)

So it is over. All opposition is fucked before it can start.
This is why we say that there is literally no reason not to surrender. We are fucking done for.

OP is an actor prove me wrong

Nope, not true. See . Sorry.

The 60's was a military psyop and was created by the children of drug lords, I mean military brass.

This isn't a jew, this is a mason.

/POL HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY NAZI LARPERS
/POL SUPPORTS OUR PRESIDENT
VOTING IS THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THIS MESS
DONALD TRUMP IS THE BEST CANDIDATE WE HAVE
GET ON THE TRUMP TRAIN OR GET OUT OF THE WAY
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
>>>/qresearch/
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
>>>/qresearch/
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
>>>/qresearch/
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
>>>/qresearch/
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
>>>/qresearch/
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
>>>/qresearch/
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
>>>/qresearch/
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
>>>/qresearch/

DO YOUR RESEARCH!
>>>/qresearch/
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
>>>/qresearch/
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
>>>/qresearch/
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
>>>/qresearch/
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
>>>/qresearch/
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
>>>/qresearch/
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
>>>/qresearch/
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
>>>/qresearch/

We know the 3 in the OP are actors or at least have some splainin to do, and they are major "new media" giants.
You know the YouTube algo only recommends 'liberals' like Sargon, Tim Pool, Rubin, etc.
Whether they are psyop actors on the trillion dollars IC budget or not, you are not allowed to mess with the source code of the hologram or go outside it.
Our boy Sammy redefined Hard Right within alternative comedy and he's deplatformed. You aren't even allowed to post a meme about him most places. Just as a gay example; they will ban a Reddit group if it starts post MDE style references.

You can tell from all thumbs up/down ratios on YT videos that the public is heavily anti Gay Agenda and anti immigration but nobody can use anything denominated in Federal Reserve notes to tell the truth about it.

(and obligatory footnote World Peace was not even political.)

Attached: 12244554_994642220577274_999395333095830219_o - Copy.jpg (990x818, 94.2K)

Not sure I made the point:
A Left Winger or any non-White can break the rules or play with definitions because it's demoralizing.
A Right Winger is only allowed to play certain roles.
Maybe if MDE was everything else equal but shilled for Israel he'd be allowed to earn.

This user gets it

Not only that but everyone, including your mom and every poster here, is a transexual

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES