NEET Accelerationism Is Working

James Evans
James Evans

today.com/health/americans-are-having-less-sex-here-s-why-it-matters-t151817

A new story like this every week. Actually, its just the Washington Post story repeated. Look up the Washington post story. Then look at the other major news outlets who legitimately pasted the entire story word for word (almost like coordinated propaganda?)

23 percent of adults admitted to not having sex in past year. What’s more, young men, especially those who are living at home and not working, are driving this trend.

These numbers are much higher. We all know it. This is a sign of weakness from them. They would never admit a problem unless it was serious. This tells me it is much more serious then they admit.
NEET Accelerationism is working my basement dwelling brethren. The situation is approaching critical mass. You see another one of these articles every day, and all you see on Zig Forums these days is a bunch of kike feminists shilling divorce rape being "TOTALLY ALPHAAA!!! All the way to the end they will pretend that the crisis is nonexistent. That is because the last hope for this artificial gynocracy is a massive social engineering campaign against men who have opted out. Where do you think the term incel came from? You think it materialized from thin air? "You are a incel !" "You lost!" "Getting a JOB is RADICAL!" The only way to beat the jews is to pay them taxes!" .

This is a war of attrition we have already won. By doing nothing. You have done more to destroy the system then Wagies could do in an entire lifetime. All they do is pay taxes to their overlord and complain about it on a message board while calling you a faggot for not being a slave to ZOG like them.
I don't see many articles about how they are "a threat to society" Enjoy the Neetbux boys.

You are a jew shill telling white men not to breed!

Absolutley not. But would you want your son to grow up in this society? Cucked to women and ZOG? No you are a disgrace if you would allow that. What are you? 20 years old? You have 17 years untill you are 37…not only still viable to mate, but exceeding your current value…. That is 17 years to torch this and build the New Atlantis. Don't let the shills allow you to cuck out to the Whore of Babylon. Starve the beast. Now watch the Old World Order below try to convince you that NEET Accelerationism (Going Galt) is ineffective. The real solution is to acquire Fiat currency. The Fed was never a problem… It was your work ethic all along.

Attached: images.jpg (7.3 KB, 327x154)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LanCLS_hIo4
dlshq.org/download/brahmacharya.htm
amazon.com/Jesus-Phoenician-Karim-El-Koussa/dp/162006281X
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergamy
youtu.be/jcgKlOsZWxE
amazon.com/Secret-School-Wisdom-Authentic-Illuminati/dp/0853184933?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-d-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=0853184933
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Background_extinction_rate#Measurement
youtu.be/5bmRN4ih10o
youtube.com/watch?v=JjfClL6nogo&t=2s
jcpa.org/article/neo-paganism-in-the-public-square-and-its-relevance-to-judaism/
youtu.be/S0pQNkX8jLM
youtu.be/VKRAY3t1L-o

Joseph Collins
Joseph Collins

youtube.com/watch?v=LanCLS_hIo4

Angel Scott
Angel Scott

Nobody from /tv/ made me realize that the NEETpill was the true pill.

Mason Rodriguez
Mason Rodriguez

I do believe the collapse is coming (for americans earlier) and that simple apathy and being AWARE of the deep state kikery at play is the real key. Blocking and killing kikes as they try to infiltrate new groups after the collapse, and not dropping the ball is what is TRULY the change we are looking for.

ANYBODY who claims everything is going fine is simply delusional and unaware of the global "(((debt)))" every country has. Be AWARE that the collapse is designed by (((you know who))) from the get go, but the difference is that they'll have to level the playing field for their last steps, but vice versa that is the best time to countterattack.

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

23 percent of adults admitted to not having sex in past year. What’s more, young men, especially those who are living at home and not working, are driving this trend.

All worldly pleasures appear as nectar in the beginning. They become poison in the end. Reflect well, O Saumya, my beloved son! Do not be led away by impulses and passion. Nobody has been benefited in this world by this Maya. People weep in the end. Ask any grown-up householder whether he finds even an iota of happiness in this world.

The fly runs towards the fire or lamp thinking that it is a flower and gets burnt up. Even so, the passionate man runs towards a false beautiful form thinking that he can get there the real happiness and gets himself burnt up in the fire of lust.

Just as the silkworm entangles itself in its self-woven cocoon, so also, you have entangled yourself in the meshes of your own desires. Tear the meshes by the knife of dispassion and soar high in the realm of eternal peace on the wings of devotion and knowledge.

Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

In an aspirant, there will be occasional sexual thoughts, but they are kept under check. They cannot do any havoc in him.

A passionate householder, however, becomes a prey to sexual thoughts. A passionate man of the world wants the constant company of his wife. The idea of sex is ingrained in him. It is very powerful. He wants everything to be done by his wife. Then only he is pleased. This is simply due to passion. After the death of his wife, he never relishes his food, even when it is prepared by expert cooks. Such persons are thoroughly unfit for the spiritual line. When a man feels disgust for the company of a woman and cannot tolerate her company, it is a sign to show the awakening of Vairagya in him.

Tyler James
Tyler James

It is only for passionate people that the Grihastha Ashram or householder’s life is prescribed, because they cannot control their lust. If one is born with sufficient spiritual Samskaras, inborn Viveka and Vairagya, like Sankara or Sadasiva Brahman, he will not enter the Grihashtha Ashram. He will at once take to Naishthik Brahmacharya and then embrace Sannyasa. The Srutis also endorse this. Says the Jabala Upanishad: "Renounce the world on the very day you get Vairagya".

Christian Cooper
Christian Cooper

Christian revival soon.
Islam has experienced a revival and Judaism never slackened, now the slot is open for "fundamentalist" (pre-subversion) Christianity.
Muslims and kikes believe our God died, and white extinction is inevitable.
In truth, ancient and wise European souls are reincarnating into young vessels certain of a final conflagration.
This cycle is almost over

Connor Jackson
Connor Jackson

That is the reason why Lord Jesus says, "If you have a lustful look at a woman, you have already committed adultery in your heart."

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

“Sex is associated with better wellbeing. We find young adults who have sex at least once a week are more likely to report they are very happy, as opposed to their peers who are not having sex,” (((Wilcox))) said.
(((Whelan))) agrees.
The love between husband and wife is mainly physical, selfish and hypocritical. It is not constant. It is of an ephemeral and changing nature. It is carnal passion only. It is sexual appetite. It is tinged with lower emotions. It is of bestial nature. It is finite. But divine love is infinite, pure, all-pervading and everlasting. There is no question of divorce here.

In reality, there is no internal union between husband and wife in the vast majority of cases. Savitri and Satyavan, Atri and Anasuya are very, very rare in these days. As husbands and wives are externally united only for selfish ends, there is only some show of smile and external love. It is all mere show only.

As there is no real union in their heart of hearts, there is always some kind of friction and rupture, wry faces and hot words, in every house. If the husband does not take his wife to the cinema, there will be fighting in the house. Can you call this real love? It is mercenary, commercial business. On account of lust, men have lost their integrity, independence and dignity. They have become the slaves of women. What a pitiable spectacle you see! The key is with the wife, and even for two rupees, the husband has to stretch his hands to her. Still he says, under delusion and intoxication of passion, "I have a sweet, loving wife. She is really a Mira! She can be really worshipped!"

In mercenary love, there cannot be any real happiness between the two, the lover and the beloved. If the husband is in a dying condition, the wife takes the bank passbook and walks to her mother’s house quietly. If the husband loses his job for some time, the wife shows wry faces, speaks harsh words and does not serve him properly with any love. This is selfish love. There is no real affection from the core of the heart. So there is always quarrel, fighting and Asanti in the house. Husbands and wives are not really united. They pull on anyhow, dragging a dreary, cheerless existence.

Passion is not love at all. It is an animal instinct. It is carnal love. It is of a beastly nature. It is shifting. If the wife loses her beauty on account of some incurable malady, she gets divorced and the husband marries a second wife. This state of affairs is going on in the world.

Andrew Cooper
Andrew Cooper

A husband loves his wife not for the sake of his wife, but for the sake of his own self. He is selfish. He expects sensual pleasure from her. If leprosy or smallpox destroys her beauty, his love for her ceases. When the wife dies, the husband is drowned in sorrow, not because of the loss of his loving partner in life, but because he cannot get sexual pleasure now.

When your wife is young and beautiful, you admire her curly hair, rosy cheeks, fine nose, shining skin and silvery teeth. When she loses her beauty on account of some chronic incurable malady, she no longer holds any attraction for you. You marry a second wife. Had you loved your first wife with Atma-Bhav, had you a comprehensive understanding that the Self in you and in your wife was the same, your love for her would have been pure, unselfish, lasting, undecaying and unchanging. Just as you love old sugar-candy or old rice the more, so also, you would love your wife more and more, even when she becomes old, as you have Atma-Bhav through Jnana. Jnana only will intensify Prem and make it lasting.

Physical love is animalism. Love of the body or skin is passion. It is passion exalted and refined. It is gross and sensual. Passion for the flesh or body is not pure or real love. It is only Moha or infatuation born of ignorance. You do wicked deeds and kill your soul on account of this passion.

Lust is the greatest enemy on earth. It devours a man. A great deal of depression follows the sexual act. You have to exert a lot in earning money to please your wife and satisfy her wants and luxuries. You commit various sorts of sins in acquiring money. You mentally share her pains and sorrows and the pains and miseries of your children as well. You have to worry in a thousand and one ways in running the family. As two minds cannot agree, there will always be quarrels in the house. You have to unnecessarily multiply your wants and responsibilities. Your intellect gets spoiled. On account of heavy loss of the seminal fluid, you will suffer from diseases, depression, weakness and loss of vitality. Consequently, you will have an early death.

In the presence of light, you cannot have darkness. In the presence of sensual pleasures, Atmic bliss cannot exist. Worldlings want sensual pleasures and Atmic bliss at the same time, in one and the same cup. This is an absolute impossibility. They cannot renounce worldly, sensual pleasures. They cannot have real Vairagya in their heart of hearts. They will talk a lot. Worldly men imagine that they are happy because they get a few ginger biscuits, some money and woman. What more is wanted for them, poor creatures? More beggars are brought forth into the world through lust. All worldly pleasures appear as nectar in the beginning, but become virulent poison in the end. When one gets entangled in married life, he can hardly break the different ties of Moha. Therefore, give up clinging to this illusory life

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

Historically, intimate relationships were measures of achievement.

A wife is a sharp knife to cut the life of the husband. If the gold necklace and Benares silk sarees are not supplied, the wife frowns at the husband. The husband cannot get his food at the proper time. The wife lies down in bed under the false pretext of acute abdominal colic. You can see this spectacle in your own house and daily experience. Indeed I need not tell you much. Therefore, be wedded to Santi and have Vairagya, the worthy son, and Viveka, the magnanimous daughter and eat the delicious divine fruit of Atma-Jnana, which can make you immortal.

A wife is only a luxury. It is not an absolute necessity. Every householder is weeping after marriage. He says: "My son is ailing from typhoid. My second daughter is to be married. I have debts to clear. My wife is worrying me to purchase a gold necklace. My eldest son-in-law died recently".

Do not marry. Do not marry. Do not marry. Escape will be difficult after marriage. Marriage is the greatest bondage. Woman is a source of constant vexation and trouble. What did Buddha, Pattinattu Swami, Bhartrihari and Gopichand do? Did they not live in peace and comfort without a woman?

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

This is true, and is happening/has happened to me. I haven't had sex in pretty much 4 years, nor do I desire it unless it's from a girl I plan on marrying. But I can't stand being around women right now, they're all pretentious and too self absorbed for me. So until I start going to places like church, or other such meet ups, I don't wanna waste my energy conversing with dumb bitches. Unless they don't smoke, don't drink, and don't have piercing and tattoos, I don't trust em enough to bother acknowledging.

Logan Reed
Logan Reed

Good to know you are out here. Gives me hope for this board.

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

I was merely quoting this, friends. This has been known since the beginning of mankind. It is only now that the role of sex in our society has been co-opted by kikes and men blinded.
dlshq.org/download/brahmacharya.htm

Attached: eh03wvgtzeg21.jpg (99.8 KB, 800x450)

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

When your mom starts nagging you about how much you hate women and your low opinion of them.
when you say "well if you wanna see why my reasoning is as such…" you hear "NOOOOO" and she ends the convo.

Crazy clown world where simple images and text can inflict such mental distraught among the un-intiated

Elijah Williams
Elijah Williams

real mvp

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

We need an entire overhaul before it becomes workable for long term relationships. Church? What religion? Most will not magically insulate her from ZOG cancer. If she has an IPhone she is infected. Constant Pavlovian Conditioning. Every aspect of our society is infected. We are worried about "muh dick" too early. Our forefathers went and fought in whatever the fuck war whenever the fuck they lived…for someone other then their fucking self. Wife waited home and got nailed. We have a chance to take down the Whore of Babylon once and for all just by speaking up but most are too concerned with financial stability and pussy and being "Muh Alpha" and Vargtard "family men"… ZOG sold a lie to a bunch of formerly dangerous men and now they cucked out just to jerk off to the Darkstream with Vox Day LOL

Zachary Mitchell
Zachary Mitchell

OP you've got the right idea. All men out there who lament the state of western women; know this is a generational phenomena you can outlast. Have patience for your future family, the world is relying on your success. Always seek your kingdom, always plan for the family. But above all, never Settle. Between 30 and 45, there is still room for men to have children with younger women whose morality and sense of self-worth have yet to be tainted by the barrage of anti-human indoctrination.

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

The incessant bullying by the kosher government to fuck monkeys won't stop though. The important thing is that Israel's population is growing.

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

Shills or not, just as OP says, "would you want your son to grow up in this society? Cucked to women and ZOG?"
If you yourself don't want to be in this world, why would you want your own offspring to be in it? To continue a cycle of death?
The current society is like a bluescreen'd laptop computer that has been on for years, stuffed in a broomcloset for over a decade, the only reason its still on is its soon to falter battery that saved it from one too many blackouts
Theres nothing you can do to fix it except turn it off

If man doesn't renew society, we're fucked
To renew doesn't mean to just destroy everything
We need to spread the truth of what ZOG is, the common man can be redpilled, you just have to tell them the redpills, but most importantly, you have to give them a reason to listen
If when given a reason, he still doesn't listen, he is lost & can only be called a traitor

ZOG is soon to cull the herd, cut down the fence that keeps the cattle in line
ZOG cannot deal with chaos, for as much as they've seemingly caused, they were the ones causing it, if they wern't the ones causing it, they'd never be able to handle it

Attached: Barbary.jpg (210.85 KB, 842x506)

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

Christianity
European

Choose one

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

Exactly. Saying shit like "our children's children will be the ones to overcome!"…. That's worse then the boomers. At least those fuckers owned their Hedonism. This new type disgusts me. Birthing children to be debt cattle before he restores his own freedom

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

Man, with his boasted intellect, has to learn lessons from birds and animals. Even animals have more self-control than men. It is only the so-called man who has degraded himself much by indulgence. At the heat of sexual excitement, he repeats the same ignoble act again and again. He has not a bit of self-control. He is an absolute slave to passion. He is a puppet in the hands of passion. Like rabbits he procreates and brings forth countless children to swell up the numbers of beggars in the world. Lions, elephants, bulls and other powerful animals have better self-control than men. Lions cohabit only once in a year. After conception, the female animals will never allow the male animals to approach them till the young ones are weaned and they themselves become healthy and strong. Man only violates the laws of nature and consequently suffers from innumerable diseases. He has degenerated to a level far lower than that of animals in this respect.

You have adopted various habits from the West in matters relating to dress and fashion. You have become a creature of vile imitation. They, in the West, do not marry unless they are able to maintain a family decently. They have got more self-restraint. They first secure a decent station in life, earn money, save something and then only think of marriage. If they have not got sufficient money, they remain bachelors throughout their lives. They do not want to bring forth beggars into this world just in the same manner as you do. He who has understood the magnitude of human suffering in this world will never dare to bring forth a single child from the womb of a woman.

Noah Russell
Noah Russell

Yeah i think i could understand an user wasn't writing Yogic texts lol. Just to let you know though, the same people wrote the Kama Sutra lol. What you are putting across is not the full picture. But yes, of course we have become degenerate with sex

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

I'm just patiently waiting for the happening.

Attached: pol-knight.jpg (60.58 KB, 300x419)

Blake Long
Blake Long

we won by doing nothing
first of all this is cowardice, second of all this is delusional.
You are a peace of dirt, you dont
work out, dont read, dont practise shooting, dont learn usefull things, dont aquire a girl and so on.
Well the last one may be just for pleasure and comfort, but the rest is essential.
As a tiny fraction of the population, not doing anything wont starve the beast. And you will stay a tiny fraction of the population, because propaganda works.

This

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

There is nothing to win. Never forget this.

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

Fuck a revival of Christcuckery. Mother fucking revival of natural law rooted in an ideology akin to national socialism is what we need. To be one with natural law is the true European Caucasian mans religion.

Attached: 3E6D8B4F-DB95-4A44-900B-87F8BEBEC127.jpeg (760.49 KB, 1888x1824)

Noah King
Noah King

Based and redpilled. We need a religion that is based on natural law and blood, not semitic desert cults.

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

based as fuck

Attached: 1531066388743.jpg (209.27 KB, 500x682)

James Hill
James Hill

christcuckery
because the devine will comunicate with us using the mouth of a kike.

Cameron Ward
Cameron Ward

Reminder that the ancient Israelites were White Aryans, as was Christ himself.

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

Nice. So mankind will only have a billion years under the Jew boot. I feel better now

Kayden Myers
Kayden Myers

You are a peace of dirt, you dont
work out, dont read, dont practise shooting, dont learn usefull things, dont aquire a girl and so on.

That sounds intelligent lol. You seem like the man i should strive to be hahahaha.

Also for the rest of you anons, nobody is advocating kiked Christ. In the view i would put across Christ was a priest in the Order of Melchizedek.
Here is a good read.
amazon.com/Jesus-Phoenician-Karim-El-Koussa/dp/162006281X
In fact, I might make this a whole thread. It is worth a discussion on this board.
Though the author claims no theological degree, as a Christian and a writer he has read and researched extensively and compiled a sound, compelling argument that the traditionally accepted story of Jesus the Jew, though largely undisputed by the faithful in favor of the biblical version, is actually an impossibility. By investigating the etymology of the name, Jesus, other questions arise regarding the incompatibility between the Great Annunciation and traditional Jewish practices, as well as the true lineage of the family of the Messiah. Then, by examining the lives of the family, friends, and Disciples of Jesus, the circumstances of Jesus' birth are challenged, establishing which Bethlehem the child savior was born in and substantiating the origins–Galilean or Jewish–of Jesus and his Disciples. Furthermore, based on a new understanding of the true origins of Jesus and his apostles, Jesus the Phoenician reveals the truth about Jesus by showing the many holes in the traditional Jewish and biblical history that point to Jesus having been a Jew.

Mason Stewart
Mason Stewart

Because desert and a lot of sunlight produces a european phenotype, right?
And because the torah aka the old testament totaly isnt in stark contrast to the european mythology.

you sound intelligent
and you are a fool

Jesus is not a jew
all the uncertainties aside. Christianity came to Rome from the east. Roman gov despised christianity.
yes you can twist and turn the story until your image of Jebus is essentialy my image of Wotan. And then? You can tell yourself that you have been right all along? cool, but whats the point?

Joseph James
Joseph James

Top kek, I really hope you're trolling.

nobody is advocating kiked Christ.
But you are, Jesus is a kike and Christianity is a multikulti religion of semitic origins.

Precepts 1 and 7 faggot:

1. Any religion or teaching which denies the Natural Laws of the Universe is false.

7. Religion in its most beneficial form is the symbology of a People and their
culture. A multiracial religion destroys the senses of uniqueness, exclusivity and
value necessary to the survival of a race.

Thomas Rodriguez
Thomas Rodriguez

You and all NEET basement dwelling faggots are what the NSDAP considered to be "useless eaters"… Either contribute to society and stop being a fucking stinky creep so you can find a white woman who will fuck you to reverse our dwindling numbers or just die. You are a burden. This might be a kike run Clown World but being a beta cuck who never goes outside is exactly what the kikes want.
Be a fucking man and spread redpills and the word of The Führer or kill yourselves.

Sage.

Attached: Heroes-of-Fascism(1).png (713.9 KB, 602x726)

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

BUMPED Because Accurate AF

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

They're better than the scum we'll inevitably have to face and cleanse from our society, at least some of them shitpost and make memes for our cause.

Lincoln Wilson
Lincoln Wilson

nigger doesn't understand columnist shilling

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

This, but update with Saint Tarrant pls.

I disagree. The number of usefull memes made by acctual NEETs is rather low and besides that, they are just a "dead mass" which "the warrior" has to pull as additional weight.

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

Call me a fool all you like. The fool is the forerunner for the savior.
"They remembered that God [Elohim] was their rock, the Most High God [El Elyon] their Redeemer"… Do you know what this means? Do you know the implication of this. You need to get a more precise definition of "Jew" if you don't.
Bingo

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

they are just a "dead mass" which "the warrior" has to pull as additional weight.
the warrior

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA is that how you think of yourself hahahaha. A warrior ? Lololol. What warrior quest did you go on today at your cubicle you wagie faggot Hahahaah.
in b4 "Ackshully in a STEM major!"

What does a "warrior" such as yourself do to fight the Whore of Babylon? Hahahaah. Carrying such a heavy burden user. Hahahaah the weight of civilization is on your back. kEk what a faggot.
Lol. You do nothing to stop the ZOG beast. You feed it with your tax money faggot. Get back to work. Name one thing you do to destroy ZOG that differentiated you and your fragile ego from me ? If you can name a single heroic accomplishment I promise i will off myself hahahahah. But you can't because you are he scum of the earth and eat Zionist cock for breakfast.

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

You worship the same god as kikes and Muslims, Abrahamite filth. European gods died with spread of your religion, that was written by kikes for that very purpose. It only brought brotherly wars, shitskin invasions and gradually led to degeneracy that we see today.

Undoing the works of the great minds of Europe that freed it from the shackles of the devil, returning to the dark era of ignorance and worship of the god of Jews is your common goal.

ancient and wise European souls are reincarnating into young vessels certain of a final conflagration.
The same ones that got burnt at the stake and killed for "heathenism" only for refusing to abandon the culture and religion of their ancestors for semitic poison of Christianity? No, they were sent to stop that revival if anything.

Ethan Gonzalez
Ethan Gonzalez

(checked)
Are you doing anything else, besides starving the beast, with all of that free time you've got?

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

acctually doing all the things from my first post, and distributing leaflets in my uni. Also talking to a high number of people, while being reasonably open about my views.

You dont need to laugh to hide your fat ass or even if its not fat. You try to laugh off the seriousness of the situation, like a little worm, who is afraid. This fear will stop being a shame and it will stop being a fear once you acctually recognize it as a weakness of yours.

Friendly reminder that its a good idea to speak in jokes, but its also important to remember that no great man ever has been a NEET, including Breivik, Bowers or Tarrant as the most recent ones.

Angel Rodriguez
Angel Rodriguez

yes, he is animating other anons to be as useless as he is

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

no great man ever has been a NEET,
seriously nigger?

Attached: download.jpg (612.77 KB, 1600x1200)

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

Buddha
NEET
It's time to stop posting user.

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

I wasn't referring to those of us who produce and disseminate memes for our cause. Many of these people are 21st propagandists, many tiny Dr. Josef Goebbels' that collectively contribute a very valueable service.

THIS
I wish I could draw well or I would add him myself… He is conspicuously missing especially since Knight Justicar Brevik is there

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

monks
not NEETs
Nobody that takes his teaching seriously finds any solace in the modern slavery system.

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

I remember another famous Young member of the Order of the IllumiNEETi… His name is at the tip of my tongue

Attached: download.jpeg (5.33 KB, 180x281)

Christopher Gomez
Christopher Gomez

Than we have a different understanding on what it means to be a NEET. I don't think anyone posting here finds a solace in this system.

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

contribute to (((society)))
No. Let it starve.

John Sanders
John Sanders

I'd define it as non-"contribution" to modern society, if we're going by what most people generally seem to think about the term NEET.

Not in education
Monastic life is definitely a valid form of education. But it's not the type of education people talk about when they belittle NEETs. The kind of education they want you to be in involves being chained to a university with six figures of debt.

Not in employment
Monks do their chores around the monastery, that's it. They don't concern themselves with the mundane ego-driven slavery of the modern world. When people talk about NEETs, they expect you to be working 40 hours a week, commuting 2 hours each way, and working loyally under your boss.

Not in training
Same deal. Spiritual training is not valid training in the eyes of the wagecuck.

Logan Kelly
Logan Kelly

/POL HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY NAZI LARPERS
/POL SUPPORTS OUR PRESIDENT
VOTING IS THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THIS MESS
DONALD TRUMP IS THE BEST CANDIDATE WE HAVE
GET ON THE TRUMP TRAIN OR GET OUT OF THE WAY
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html

Jackson James
Jackson James

DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html
DO YOUR RESEARCH!
/qresearch/index.html

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

homeless neets will save the white race
Nice suggestion shlomo.

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

This guy is clearly trying to get this thread knocked because it is an effective counter narrative.
Most could never understand they way of the IllumiNEETi monk. Some like to think that Welcome to the N.H.K is a work of Anti-NEET fiction

Homeless? Kek

Noah Anderson
Noah Anderson

Buddhism is truely the religion for NEETS

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

The IllumiNEETi will redeem our oldfag brothers who fell right down Vargs bunghole into a pile of ZOG lies. We will reclaim /nupol/ from the trumptards. They will be banished back to reddit. There they can eternally fiddle their sissy clitoris to Paul Joseph Watson getting sodomized by Glenn Beck, while Ben Shapiro lectures them about how immoral it is (the shame is the pleasure bringer).

Attached: download.png (10.22 KB, 225x225)
Attached: images.jpeg (10.27 KB, 176x286)
Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (277.72 KB, 1280x720)

Brody Phillips
Brody Phillips

not having sissy clitty caged eternally
why even live?

Kevin Morgan
Kevin Morgan

admiration for monks to disguise his fears
being a monk is not european. Being a buddhist isnt either. Are you sure you are of european decent user? In case you are a jew,,chinese or a nigger or korean, I think you cant even understand what I am talking about.

Leo Cox
Leo Cox

Christ is going to save the West, pagan larper fags fuck off and go back to drinking cum.

Elijah Sanchez
Elijah Sanchez

Being a buddhist isnt either.
It's about as Aryan as you can get you nigger. Go read Evola.

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

nah man, the way to go is Nietzsche while accepting that his slight admiration for paganism he himself basicly denies shouldnt be denied.
Budhism and other stuff that includes "leaving the neverending circle" sounds like fairy tales in my ears, as it is but an urge for silence and resting.

Nathan Gray
Nathan Gray

ok that is an odd choice of words.
What I meant is that the combination of Nietzschian philosophy and paganism is the key.
The reason I say combination is that Nietzsche denies the paganism in his philosophy.

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

cf en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergamy where they posit that hypergamy went down. kek

Juan Howard
Juan Howard

Are you sure you are of european decent user?

I like to think I am pretty decent.

>In case you are a jew,,chinese or a nigger or korean, I think you cant even understand what I am talking about.

Nope I am white. Still have no clue what you are talking about. Because you are retarted.

Also, the European mystery tradition is essentially "spooky" buddhism once you get to the bottom of it. Study Ariosophy (ya know…. literally the Aryan religion) Not that it matters to you, I don't think you are much of a reader. The teaching is universal. Buddhism is just the universal teaching formatted for the East. "Its bad cause chinks like it" doesn't add anything to the discussion. The West likes personification and the East doesn't. That's pretty much it.

Attached: WernervonBülowsWorldRuneClock.JPG (29.39 KB, 315x316)

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

You are right, I am not that much of a "teachings" reader.
I prefer making up my own mind, let the Gods speak to me and consume modern day far right propaganda. This however doesnt stop me from reading books on the nature of people or elaborations on solutions to certian problems.

Oh and the races I mentioned are the ones, who dont have the concept of "men can go through the grey stone" basicly. But apperantly certain "wanna be healthy" ones from my race dont grasp it either.

Kayden Evans
Kayden Evans

"leaving the never ending circle" is a more complex teaching then "escape"

A man who had studied much in the schools of wisdom
finally died in the fullness of time and found himself at the
Gates of Eternity.
An angel of light approached him and said, "Go no fur-
ther, O mortal, until you have proven to me your worthiness
to enter into Paradise!"
But the man answered, "Just a minute, now. First of all,
can you prove to me this is a real Heaven and not just the
wishful fantasy of my disordered mind undergoing death?"
Before the angel could reply, a voice from inside the
gates shouted:
"Let him in—he's one of us! "

Ryan Ramirez
Ryan Ramirez

yes, this is the nonsense I talk about.
There is no paradise or heaven or whatever outside of nature. The Gods live with us and even in Valhalla you are still on the same plane as you are now.

I mean if you want to believe it, fine but then kindly fuck of as the individualist trash you are, quintessentially hedonistic aswell.

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

let the Gods speak to me

So you are schizo? Haha jk. Just to be clear i wasn't advocating belief in anything. I was only talking about your condemnation of Buddhism. It was ignorant. No need to double down. Wasn't trying to insult you for not beimg interested in the same subjects.

I consume far right propaganda

Also consuming Propaganda intentionally seems pretty fuckimg retarted. If you believe something you shouldn't need anymore propaganda. That is for other people. You need to be inoculated in your own belief? If you are on the Far Right, You should be procuring Far Left Propaganda (and vice versa)

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

Pagan LARPers are just as bad as jews

James Davis
James Davis

Should have expected you to take it literally. kek. Go study some German Idealism plz. Schopenhauer and Hegel.

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

This this this this this
So many fucking shills here holy hell

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

PAGAN

a person holding religious beliefs other than those of the main world religions.

Translation…

You are a faggot.

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

the passionate man runs towards a false beautiful form thinking that he can get there the real happiness and gets himself burnt up in the fire of lust.

That's me, exactly. I am 25. I got a degree in accounting and thought I was going to make it big. I chased women so many times. One in particular I went to raves and did ecstasy with. I broke up with her because my I knew it was the right thing to do,even though I have never felt such love in my entire life from anyone I had ever known. To this day I think that has been the hardest decision I have ever made. I legitimately had to kill apart of myself inside to break away from that, and I have never felt such pain. Sickness, starvation, broken bones, ruptured organs, I have experienced all of those things and they pale in comparison to the pain I have felt. I also know what true love is now. I know what God is now. I know who I am now. Death is no longer something I am afraid of.

I am through selling my time completing aimless tasks in exchange for fiat currency, which is in itself an abstract concept. Those who are around me, mired in the matrix, consumed by fear, are crabs in a bucket projecting their own worries onto me. I do not care. I am my own man.

True warriors only fight for God. We must restore natural order, or die trying. And even if we die, I am no longer selling my soul to anyone for anything. I shall die on my values, knowing that I will be taken care of in whatever comes after.

Luke Watson
Luke Watson

A famous NEET painted this during his NEET-dom. He is my inspiration as an artist to be the best NEET i can be. Remember… NEET today, Tommorow Führer

Attached: 400px-Adolf-Hitler---Wien-Oper.jpg (40.7 KB, 400x291)

Noah Morales
Noah Morales

This is the spirit of the IllumiNEETi in action. We are rising. We are legion.

Thomas Jackson
Thomas Jackson

I wasnt advocating belief
if you believe something, you dont need more propaganda
that is insanely naive. You clearly seem inrested in "leaving the never ending circle" or at least you think its "the goal of men" while you are just being a spectator.
Also I am only condemning buddhism and related for my race or for my people. "fucking off" means go away and not "I want to rip your head apart for attacking Europe"

And in regards to propaganda, all actions and attitudes are based on emotion. The success of an endevor depends on the faith and skill(considering only the person acting resources, enviroment and so on is another topic). Which is not the same as being the pawn of your emotions and the people who activate those emotions. As an intellegent man, you either choose what propaganda you consume or make your own and consume it. That is the rational part. The rational part is finding or creating your ideology, morale or whatever you want to call it. But even if you can rationaly explain your attitudes, you will act according to emotion. That is why propaganda is so important, its needed to burn your ideology into your subconciousness and it needs to be refreshed all the time. Especialy now, when there is no escape from comunist propaganda.

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

nigger you are clearly talking about ascending to some higher plane. In any possible sense, this is nonsense. Be it spiritual or simply philosophical.

Gabriel Long
Gabriel Long

I'd say any form of non-compliance is more useful than wageslaving. Although technically a self-employed Zig Forumsack making $500k a year and not paying taxes while taking out millions of dollars in loans could be just as useful as NEETsoc.

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

you are clearly talking about ascending to some higher plane. In any possible sense, this is nonsense. Be it spiritual or simply philosophical.

Attached: download-(1).jpg (66.45 KB, 750x751)

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

Checked but The Führer's neetdom was relatively short and he was out there fucking hustling selling his paintings on the streets and shit, broke as fuck and using any spare money to go to the Opera. He found his purpose in the First World War and afterwards… You worthless NEET faggots are just lazy and live off your parents wealth. Be a fucking man, it's embarassing

Attached: 9RTqgzgfVW71RcvMP5MSzjNYXmGjZWPw4gVRxnhSikk1omd5KJz4H8SBLwLyF5bPxCUxVK5RaE.jpeg (48.4 KB, 441x594)

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

Okay. Good point. If your metaprogammer is using propaganda as a tool to change your reality tunnel, that is a fine way to use it. You do want to feed yourself relevant content.
But when i hear the word propaganda, I think of (((Edward Bernays)))…. It i! usually used in the context of manipulation (generally of other people)

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

Lazy or not, you are a ZOG SLAVE. I am not. Il take being lazy over being a ZOG slave. Also I am not lazy. I would work for my brother but not as a slave. I refuse to be debt cattle, even if i eventually starve. You consent. You pay your toll. You cuck. What act of rebellion have you performed? Handing out fliers? Paying taxes?

Joseph Nguyen
Joseph Nguyen

Your parents pay sales tax when they buy your tendies at the (((store))) don't they?
Or do you expect us to believe you're Teding it up in the woods?

On God as much as I hate the thought of fighting for Greater Israel we almost need a draft to get /ourguys/ energized.

Attached: 42432882-422071898321569-8813968680388919296-o.jpg (160.1 KB, 2048x1772)

Leo Ross
Leo Ross

On God as much as I hate the thought of fighting for Greater Israel we almost need a draft to get /ourguys/ energized.

Thanks for demonstrating OP perfectly.

You are a shill. Or just mega-cucked.
I can tell this post was effective by how it is getting nuked Or just cuck. "Give them what they want, thats how we stop them". That is your philosophy in every arena.

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

wagies pay taxes

I'm getting 1500 dollars from the government this tax season. I get 200 dollars a month in food stamps and I have health insurance through the union. I dont pay shit for taxes. Kill yourself neet.

Adrian Murphy
Adrian Murphy

The other Anons in this thread are paying for that. Not the jews. The jews print the money for nothing and loan it to the government at interest. Your fellow Anons are paying you that money. Good thing is, if i was working i would be paying you that $ and because i am not i am paying you 0.0000000 you fuckin idiot HAHAHAHA

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

^^^^^
Also
youtu.be/jcgKlOsZWxE

Joseph Taylor
Joseph Taylor

Goddamn you faggots are delusional. I guarentee you're not out in the woods like Uncle Ted connecting to the internet with rocks and shit… You live in your parents houses or you're on the dole. The kikes want you to be shut ins with shit dried in your hair, on the computer 16 hours a day and not procreating which is the duty of every single white man here. I have 2 kids of my own. Kill yourselves if you're that brainwashed into being a worthless cuck by the yids.

Attached: banned-neverbeforeseen-photos-of-hitler-in-shorts-640-01.jpg (62.04 KB, 560x584)

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

have 2 kids of my own

2 future kike tranny mk ultra sex slaves to the government once they turn 18. Mandatory. Congrats you raised 2 cattle for farmer bill. You birthed children to be eaten by a monster. You are the delusional one. They are shutting this place down. Your 9 to 5 and fiat dollars and playing house with waifu will not save any of us. We need more. We need urgency. We need the IllumiNEETi to rise and overthrow all fuckiknn faggots who cucked to the kikes for a little shekel. Trumpfags be gone. Wagie shills be gone. IllumiNEETi is taking over /nupol/ bitch

Attached: download-(1).jpeg (6.13 KB, 225x225)

David Mitchell
David Mitchell

<You are a shill. Or just mega-cucked.
clearly hasn't read one single author who's influenced our movement
thinks he lives off the grid because mommy pays his phone bill

Attached: tumblr-otz8mgvpTG1qep5zro1-1280.jpg (60.33 KB, 720x686)

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

I refer you back to this video which is not embedded. Go back to your cagie, wagie. I have a life of comfort and I am relatively happy. I have every reason to love the status quo tbh. But basedNEETs love you so much we sacrifice our life of comfort to defend you against your ignorance.
youtu.be/jcgKlOsZWxE

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

Since you fags apparently have nothing but free time to spare please say that you're at least training your minds and bodies for the boogaloo.

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

"IT'S THE BIRTHRATES"
Imagine being this much of a shill. Go away forever you fucking /doomer/ beta incel faggot

Attached: 67f4401e61dd11842fdba422f56f73048a153eac17ef50077a7c0139b2ebf1d6.jpg (16.26 KB, 255x214)

Jose Ortiz
Jose Ortiz

That was a post made up entirely of buzzwords. Thats the shill marker. I mean you guys really underestimate goy intelligence. Just a meme picture and a buzzword post. Seems to fool most of these fuckin retards

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

And a terrible meme at that HAHAHAHA

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

Shills are just fucking obvious

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

based

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

Bump cuz the decelerationist kikes shilled against it with the (((parenting advice))) thread

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

Sage because doing what jews want you to do is what jews want you to do, you fucking kike.

Landon Walker
Landon Walker

tfw neet
tfw pay no taxes
tfw cannot wait until this entire society burns down
brenton accelerated his way, I accelerate my own way

Nathan Gray
Nathan Gray

Welcome to the IllumiNEETi

This is required reading.

amazon.com/Secret-School-Wisdom-Authentic-Illuminati/dp/0853184933?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-d-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=0853184933

Attached: download-(5).jpeg (11.84 KB, 167x252)
Attached: images-(4).jpeg (12.04 KB, 179x281)
Attached: images-(3).jpeg (4.68 KB, 280x180)
Attached: download-(4).jpeg (6.87 KB, 225x225)

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

So mankind will only have a billion years under the Jew boot.
Reduce that number by a factor of 1000:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Background_extinction_rate#Measurement

Zachary Young
Zachary Young

be a real man and keep Jewish society going, goy
You can wear Hitler's face, but you can't speak in his voice.

Joshua King
Joshua King

I have 2 kids of my own
They will grow up in a completely pozzed society. Your son will become a tranny and your daughter will be a coalburning whore who will end up marrying a muslim just to spite you.
The more you try to "red pill" them now, the harder they will pull in the opposite direction starting in adolescence and beyond. That's just how it works. Even when they realize they were wrong, by then it will be too late, the damage will have been done with no turning back from its consequences.
Some of us don't want to curse White kids to such a future, so we don't procreate. But if society somehow radically changes for the better through some kind of miracle, then we can talk.

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

Attached: 15153.jpg (41.74 KB, 300x450)

Carter Torres
Carter Torres

Watch your mouth.

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

The more you try to "red pill" them now, the harder they will pull in the opposite direction starting in adolescence and beyond. That's just how it works.
Wrong. The "teen rebellion" bullshit has been proven to be a kike myth. Kids will tend to believe whatever they are taught while growing up. Imagine that.

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

my thoughts exactly. tranny son and coalburner daughter are big enough of a fear to not bother.

Aiden Myers
Aiden Myers

that was beautiful, user

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

Don't have kids, goy.
That was the most jewish post I've read all night.

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

You can have kids without paying taxes. Gypsies do it all the time. Do the same. Stop being a slave, you don't need to pay for Netflix or gym membership.

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

No Daddy. I'm sure in your mind, this board is the super sekrit club of woke huwyte people, but your kids will just see this place as a pathetic hang out for old, out of touch "racists" like yourself. That's assuming this site isn't shut down or shitcanned by the pig farmer before your kids are even old enough to be aware of Zig Forums.
Every generation is motivated to differentiate itself from previous generations, especially their parents' generation. They will see you as a pitiable failure who yearned for a society that could never be. A society based on old European worldviews that were destroyed long ago in war. They will want all of the good goy head pats, cummies, tingles and gimmies that society can offer them (which will likely be very seductive and impressive by today's standards), and they will know that getting what they want is only possible by obediently falling in line and adopting the prevailing values of the culture, which will not be your values. Not even close. I wish it wasn't true, but that's how it's going to play out. Watch and see. Better to just relax and watch the world burn. Those who inherit it won't be able to manage what they stole from us. It will all fall apart eventually, because it's all built upon delusion and corruption. We'll have the last laugh in the end, even though we may already be long dead by then. That's the best we can hope for, but I'm sure you'll try to defy the odds and "win" anyway. If it involved just you, I wouldn't mind so much, but many White kids are going to suffer while you pursue your pipe dreams trying to create a future which is already dead on arrival.

Samuel Fisher
Samuel Fisher

durrp im retarded

Implying I like being alone

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

If what you say is true, millions of zoomers would be rebelling against their socjus parents.

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

Hitler was a woman worshiper and a hardcore first wave feminist.

A nazi society is unfair on men and gives women special treatment

SORRY BUT NO

There's nothing that can stop this madness except a return to "patriarchy" that existed before the late-19th century.

Let the white race die for all I care if this feminist bullshit is going to continue

And if all you white feminists (Nazis and Liberals) died it would be great. We'd rather take the side of a patriarchal Chink, Jew, Indian, Muslim, Spic or Nigger than you lot

Women of all ethnicities belong to the same evil race

Supporters of women's rights ARE supporters of evil. Hitler was extremely abusive because he was a feminist

Aiden Myers
Aiden Myers

but we are initiated, arent we?

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

This isn't about women you fucking pussy. You are the one putting them on a throne in your mind. This is about the IllumiNEETi entering its 3rd and final phase by entering the public eye. Women will flourish in the new society we build in the aftermath of our triumph.

Attached: download-(10).jpeg (2.22 KB, 144x144)

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

Nobody's going to sign up for your new first-wave feminist society. Men are going to continue to avoid women until "patriarchy" returns. We've had enough already.
Women in high schools and even university? CHECK

Women voting? CHECK

Women's property rights? CHECK

Did not bring back arranged (and abduction) marriages? CHECK

Women can divorce? CHECK

Wife beating illegal? CHECK

Said he wanted true equality? CHECK

Women exposing their bodies? CHECK

Women eligible to hold some jobs and get promoted? CHECK

NO NO NO!!!
you fucking pussy
You're just another abusive FEMINAZI and that's all you are. Why should you be spared? You deserve to pay just like every other feminazi man.

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

Women being believed in court and allowed to start proceedings against men? CHECK

Women receiving alimony? CHECK

Attached: You-Must-Die.jpg (5.53 KB, 480x360)

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

One of the many many many many many many women smarter then you. Not that it is much of an accomplishment.
youtu.be/5bmRN4ih10o

I have seen you around. You are a shill trying to destroy serious discussions about issues facing men. Or just a very very disturbed boy. Ethier way, i wish you curses and blessings, depending on what you deserve.

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

Notice HOW the shills attack this thread. Not just the plain fact that they are in fact doing it. Look at the fracture points. Anyone with insight can see it clearly.

Josiah White
Josiah White

Attached: juden.png (212.45 KB, 345x345)

Brandon Brown
Brandon Brown

Kama Sutra is not just about sex, but it's about how to improve oneself as a man, there are also politics, culture, and philosophies included in it.

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

I will just ignore facts
Anyone who doesn't support feminism is a troll
This is a common tactic of women all over the west. It can be seen on every website.
Get the fuck off this public space! Stupid bitch you deserve a nice kick up your ass for this backtalk

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

SHutup nigger.

Attached: COOLSTORYBRO.jpg (87.23 KB, 600x563)

Camden Long
Camden Long

I will ignore facts
I will make false accusations
Anti-feminists are trolls
Yeah notice HOW ya friggin bitch. Look at dem "fracture points" ya disgusting, cunting whore. Nobody's falling for your shitty tactics anymore.

WHITE PATRIARCHY NOW!

WHITE PATRIARCH - THE FINAL SOLUTION

Zachary Evans
Zachary Evans

who is we?

John Butler
John Butler

The rapidly growing number of men who're waking up to evil female nature.

Angel James
Angel James

Cringe.

John Reyes
John Reyes

Not the jews.
Not the jews.
Not the jews.
Not the jews.
Not the jews.
Not the jews.

William Rogers
William Rogers

Cringe in front of me in defense of women's rights and I'll gladly slice you in half in the coming future
Fuck off with this feminist meme. Go be a women's rights activist elsewhere

Ryder White
Ryder White

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

ACCELERATIONISM IS A TRAP

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Zig Forums IS NOT A NATSOC BOARD

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
/qresearch/index.html

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Kayden Myers
Kayden Myers

You broke up with this girl because she did ecstasy with you? So you're just as guilty as her and hold that against her? That's some pretty libtard shit with the double standard.

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

Cringe in front of me in defense of women's rights and I'll gladly slice you in half in the coming future

Attached: tails-gets-trolled-13-by-tailsgetstrolled1-d5hb0le-cr.jpg (49.23 KB, 431x325)

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

This guy cannot possibly be this mentally disturbed. Only explanation is that the shills fear the IllumiNEETi.

Attached: images-(9).jpeg (12.66 KB, 226x223)

Jaxson White
Jaxson White

muh virgin Christian waifu meme
They exist, but you aren't going to find one who hasn't been homeschooled her entire life, and isn't a thoroughly brainwashed, Israel worshiping evangelical zombie - anything less and she's just like the other girls.

have 3 sisters
all exactly as I've described
the oldest of them is 26 and the youngest is 21
already have 5 neices and 8 nephews
tfw they're all going to grow up to be ZOGslaves

Attached: 1554247570386.png (147.3 KB, 868x429)

Samuel Hill
Samuel Hill

Here's the pic famalam. So that at least there will be one on topic post.

Attached: NEET-pill.png (128.23 KB, 800x1000)

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

No, being NEET is wrong. If you are a man you need 3 things:
1. a job/income
2. land and a house
3. a wife, who brings you children

There is no "NEET accelerationism" there is only you falling behind in an uncaring world that will hurt you more the longer you wait to develop skills and build wealth.

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

I wouldn't say not paying taxes is necessarily 'destroying' the system. Besides: you probably pay sales tax on shit you buy. I've been taking gibs from my nation for the past 2 months so I'm a step above most of you for hastening the collapse. Going to stretch this out as long as possible, and probably use some of the money I get to buy firearms.

Nathaniel Foster
Nathaniel Foster

a man needs 3 things.

You are a boomer cuck. Tell me what I need again. Because that's what "real men" love. Listening to men tell them what they need. Tesla died a homeless virgin. You are someone who tricks his fragile masculine ego into thinking he is important. The concept of "real man" is slave morality. The IllumiNEETi are Hybrid Last Men + Ubermensch. We make our own morality. We are beyond good and evil. We disregard the opinions of "real men" who offer nothing but apathetic cuckery to the kike banker overlords. Pay some more taxes. Raise some more future Tranny MK ultra slaves for the kikes…. If your dick still works.
Cruel uncaring world

KEK.
Here is a poem.

wagie wagie get in cagie all day long you sweat and ragie NEET is comfy NEET is cool NEET is free from work and school Wagie trapped and wagie dies NEET eats tendies, sauce and fries

Attached: download-(12).jpeg (8.44 KB, 234x215)

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

already have 5 neices
they're all going to grow up to be ZOGslaves

Be husband to all five.

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

NEETs are Philosopher Kings. We live off the carcass of that rotting whale you procreate with. The flame has returned to torch the earth of your kind. The IllumiNEETi is real. And they might have occult powers…kek.

Study fractional reserve banking and the federal reserve. Taxes have almost nothing to do with it. Like I said before, Your fellow anons pay for that. Jews print $ for free and loan it to the Government at interest

Attached: images-(10).jpeg (14.94 KB, 183x275)
Attached: overview-of-fractional-reserve-banking-economics-1-638.jpg (39.88 KB, 638x359)

Nolan Rogers
Nolan Rogers

Christians still LARPing as jews

Attached: ci.png (140.02 KB, 352x428)

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

Collect your thoughts and rewrite what you are thinking, write something substantial. What are you going to do when you are 40 with no skills, no money, no land, no house? (No wife will be the least of your problems, because you (generally) need wealth before you can have a wife)

Also, exactly what are you doing with your time? Are you just playing videogames? Lol, that used to be me. My time was spent ~ 1% reading Schopenhauer ~ 99% TF2, around the late 2000s…

And for you and others, Peterson's videos about 40 year old opioid addicts with no job or skills really hit home for me, see this video for example: youtube.com/watch?v=JjfClL6nogo&t=2s

Noah Hughes
Noah Hughes

Do you have a pdf of this?

Austin Ross
Austin Ross

Gypsies do it all the time. Do the same
Advocating that literal monkeys in human form are examples to be followed is quite possibly the single most Jewish thing I've ever read.

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

what are you going to do when you are 40?

What if i had generational wealth? You make many assumptions. That is the fundamental difference.
You assume that the sun doesn't just give out tommorow. You assume that 20 years from now will even exist. You assume that your true identity is a primate fleshsack. That is the difference between me and you. I will die with no regrets. Never having been a slave. When I die, I die. It happens to everyone. I am ready to die today. I have made my peace if i leave this second. I was born into debt cattle slavery into a semitic cult. I told myself I would never cuck as a young 15 year old who learned about fractional reserve banking and figured out he was owned by Jews. Do you want that for your future kid? For him to realize he is a kike slave? I am lucky enough to have financial support on this prison planet. But i will not beg for the right to exist on it. I know the greatest of all secrets. I have no fear of death. I don't say this to try to prove anything. I have no thing yo prove. You can think whatever you want. Doesn't make a difference to me. I am only here to illuminate my fellow holy fools. Only Parzifal can take out The Red Knight. Your questions show the difference in mentality.

Attached: download-(14).jpeg (11.74 KB, 183x276)
Attached: download-(13).jpeg (12.93 KB, 225x225)
Attached: images-(11).jpeg (13.17 KB, 259x194)

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

Attached: ac9df127f6f99760f436cd77185c7b48de0ffe7d38e608d6760b707995d57561.png (542.95 KB, 1200x800)

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

You are IllumiNEETi material. Welcome aboard. We take no oaths (we have an with against them), so no need to swear in

Robert Evans
Robert Evans

I last had sex on 2014/01/01.

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

Kek. Should say ("we have an oath against them")

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

Attached: 5a24473599bdec1a492818526229459a28b1a190b292c0bec0c3ceb11bdb6476.png (2.25 MB, 6000x5952)

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

This is a war of attrition we have already won. By doing nothing.

Upvoted fellow Redditor! MAGA! 4Dchess!

"If we do nothing, we win." - Justin Trudeau.

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

You must be very intelligent to miss the humor in it. The joke is that by doing "nothing " NEETs still had a larger impact then every instance of kvetching by cucked wagie faggots. They all just end up serving the enemies dialectic. They are useful idiots.

But make no mistake…. Us in the IllumiNEETi could be doing much much more. And we will. We are just getting started…. We have been a bit gluttonous in abusing karma earned in previous lifetimes. We have been a bit tired from taking bong rips and practicing fem-boy Tantra. But rest assured, doing "nothing" is just the beggining… Lol.

"Nothing" is actually what we specialize in. In fact "nothing" is what we are. Everything else is just permitted.

Attached: download-(15).jpeg (1.83 KB, 117x144)
Attached: download-(6).jpeg (4.69 KB, 192x263)
Attached: adam-weishaupt-1.jpg (12.07 KB, 300x300)

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

There's nothing to stop him from eating healthy, exercising, and doing various hobby projects that he enjoys. That's pretty much how I live my life, and I've been a NEET for nearly 10 years. Before that I used to work, and it often sucked. I really don't miss it. Not only were those jobs full of stress, but there was very little fulfillment compared to following my own interests. Anyway uncle Ted explains it well in his manifesto, Industrial Society and Its Future.

Attached: AU0885-forth6-page1.png (1.28 MB, 967x1367)

Julian Hernandez
Julian Hernandez

How will you afford a family though, or do you not want one and why is that?

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

A fine shill post my fellow Schmekel.

As a fine man once said, we must stop having children, and allow blacks and mexicans to fill our former ranks.

Remember, if we stop reproducing, we win.

Julian Butler
Julian Butler

lol that's pretty good. forgot the future is CP meme / CP is all that matters / and the DOTR

Charles King
Charles King

<Christian revival soon.
Where, in gibsmedat Africa or in mongrelized South America? Whites are abandoning (((YHWH))) and rightfully so.

Camden Garcia
Camden Garcia

t.blog

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

So until I start going to places like church, or other such meet ups, I don't wanna waste my energy conversing with dumb bitches.
I have seen Christcucks with this attitude fail to ever get any pussy. But if you're a natural Chad than it's not going to be a problem.

Christopher Rogers
Christopher Rogers

Can confirm.

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

(((Christogenea))) please leave.
/christian/index.html

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

I'm already over 45, so if that was going to happen, it would have already. Anyway I was never close to any women, and it was hard for me to relate to them. Sometimes I was attracted to them and vice-versa, but I never acted on it because I didn't want to simply use them for sex (but they didn't interest me much beyond that, since we had almost nothing common). And I'm not gay, so that means I've been celibate the entire time.

Attached: the-cure--boys-don't-cry-amv.mp4 (7.38 MB, 320x240)

Jayden Bennett
Jayden Bennett

Of course I would like offspring. But sadly it is impossible.

#1 I will not birth children to be debt cattle. Can't imagine how anyone can do it with a clear conscience before an earnest attempt to attain freedom for all future offspring.

If we could magically erase the Feds Triangle scheme we would still have
#2 Divorce Courts and Feminist Laws. Let us forget about the gory aftermath and just focus on the logistics of maintaining the union…. Half of marriages end in divorce. The other half the man walks on eggshells for the rest of his life.

At 14 years old it was clear to me how sick our society was.
I shouldn't even have to speak on this kind or stuff. I am entirely unqualified.

But I do have to. In daily life. Whenever i can. Because people refuse to be appalled about anything. Their money is printed from thin air by a private company. They don't care. "We will get em next time" "live to fight another day" all useless platitudes. They are the frog getting boiled. I felt the temp go up 1 degree and got out of the pot. Still, I enjoy my life more then anyone i know. My friends look at me weird even though they are much less joyful. They probably think i failed. What did i fail at though? See that is the question my friend.

I found the masterkey. I am willing to let this fleshsack expire. I am willing to "die". Now. How many of you are willing to say that? Not just say it… Do it.

Not many. Because you have attachments. To the idea of living longer. To love. Even to life itself. The man beyond fear and desire is beyond control. I am a man beyond control. Put the gun to my head, I won't blink. I have every reason to preserve every material advantage I have rather then shake up the status quo. I am not an Elliot Rodger virgin edgelord looking for puss. I have nothing to gain materially. I only care about human liberty. It sickens me to see men in bondage. The only thing that sickens me worse is men who accept it based off of rewards and punishments (or worse, pure ignorance.) . This reality is all about sorting the afraid from the unafraid. The sheep from goats. I mean that literally. Its a practice in illusion. Only thing we have to fear is fear itself… Man who said popularized that was killed by the "Archons".

The only thing i wish to inspire is this same courage in a small irate minority… and then we can get to work. Otherwise i will rage alone against the dying of the light untill i expire

Attached: Quotation-Samuel-Adams-It-does-not-take-a-majority-to-prevail-but-rather-0-20-45.jpg (96.72 KB, 1200x640)

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

So a faggot who thinks he represents a majority when he's just a pretentious minority and makes up retarded terms like IlumiNEETi or some shit, got it.
Nothing is more cancerous and jewish than secret societies.

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

stop revival
There is no Christian revival except in the dreams of (((Milo))), (((Dennis Prager))), and (((David Horowitz))).
Heathen revival, on the other hand…

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

Shut the fuck up, (((David F. Greenberg))).

Carson Young
Carson Young

waaah stop telling me truths I don't want to hear!
Why do retarded niggers like you scoff at the notion that the ancient Israelites were Aryans?
Stop assuming that because a geographical region or linguistic group is shitskin today, that said language and land always was.
It's readily accepted that ancient Egypt was White, that the upper castes of ancient India were White, that ancient Sumer, Babylon, Parthia, Medea and so on, were all White. Yet when it comes to the ancient Israelites, suddenly you scoff.
Why do you so willingly cede White history to the kikes? And why do you believe that the same kikes who lied about the holohoax and everything else under the sun would for some reason tell the truth about their own identity and history?

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

That isn't me you linked to. Also, ever heard of a joke dude? Lol. You couldn't possibly take me serious? Haha. In the same light you probably couldn't dismiss it all as a joke by a troll ;). The IllumiNEETi is real. But we are not secret. Welcome to the NHK…

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

Your kippah is protruding, rabbi.
<Another popular slogan of our time is that man should learn to “live in harmony with nature.” Those who propagate it hardly understand what they are promoting. Firstly, if man had done so, his average life-span would have remained at thirty years or so. Furthermore, I postulate that no nation in the twentieth century has lived as much “in harmony with nature” as Hitler’s Germany. Blood and soil became central values. In the pseudo-religious world of national socialism, nature and its rule, i.e., the survival of the fittest, played an important role. Not surprisingly, the Jews, the people who introduced moral laws into society, were to be wiped off the earth.
jcpa.org/article/neo-paganism-in-the-public-square-and-its-relevance-to-judaism/

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

<don't procreate, goy

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

Eastern Europe, the surviving Europe is having a Christian revival. Though Christianity is not alone, all religions are gaining traction in there.

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

Dude, it's not too late at all. If you aren't a total failure at life, you can enjoy banging a bunch of stupid sluts, and within 3-5 years find a decent partner to have a couple of kids with.

I'm early 40s with a house, car great job etc. and a piping hot fiancee in her early/mid 20s who wants to have babies asap.

You can do it bro!!! Have faith and hit the gym hard. in 6-9 months you'll be a beast slaying the pussy.

Attached: 5bac10d61efbe5d06b7a314c7efde983eb0728a585ca9d56155badd577e2e9ce.jpg (9.68 KB, 186x255)

David Clark
David Clark

Good op. I wish it were as bad as he made it out to be. Women and teen girls should be trying to rape older men.

Xavier Long
Xavier Long

implying the NSDAP wasn't ran by and made up of a bunch of NEETs
The NSDAP was a collection of disillusioned white men who were enraged with the dying of German culture, not unlike how Zig Forums is a collection of disillusioned white men enraged with the dying of western civilization.
I will gladly contribute to a healthy society. I am not going to and refuse to contribute to this dying and decaying society.

Attached: 14322942957761.png (2.1 MB, 1600x1007)

John Scott
John Scott

I hope none of you are 20-somethings who are playing videogames all day while thinking you are sticking it to [your (possibly schizo) version of "the man"], you need to cut that shit out ASAP, however you can.

Attached: 1527344880-328.jpg (3.42 KB, 200x200)

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

1. Is weird thinking, sort yourself out

2. Just pick a good woman it's not hard (actually it is hard but w/e). Be a man, women like men who take control. Let her know that if she divorces you you will terminate her.

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

Women and teen girls should be trying to rape older men.
Get to it 12-14yo girls. Many older guys would be raped by you.

Jeremiah Bell
Jeremiah Bell

The real solution is to acquire Fiat currency.
You're worse than a jew.

Attached: 2478080-la-noire-5.jpg (9.83 KB, 320x320)

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

TAXATION IS THEFT

Find ways to bleed the system as much as you can. The immigrant fucks are doing that for us anyway but what's a little help?

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

Absolutley not. But would you want your son to grow up in this society? Cucked to women and ZOG? No you are a disgrace if you would allow that. What are you? 20 years old? You have 17 years untill you are 37…not only still viable to mate, but exceeding your current value…. That is 17 years to torch this and build the New Atlantis

raise your children away from the cities, redpill them and teach them how to shoot and first aid. That is the solution IMO, not refusing to breed

Easton Johnson
Easton Johnson

Hi varg.

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

I want to pursue my passions and a wife and kids will be an obstacle to them. I'm not even white so I'm under no obligation to conserve that race.

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

Are you lost?
What the fuck are you doing here, nigger?

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

Being smug about not playing into your lame feminist propaganda.

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

user is right
that, or feel the man's whip.
dominate or submit, your choice.

life's lessons learned, the tube in general shoould be avoided when actions are in demand.

Adrian Thompson
Adrian Thompson

That was a joke man. I was predicting all these lame responses…. "Who cares if they own you? Work real hard for your masters and then one day you might get some puss! Don't you want that more then anything else? Who cares that they print the $ out of nothing with a magic wand and own us and our children like cattle… don't you want some VAGINAAA!!" "you aren't a REAL man!"

Yeah seems to be working well for all of these fucking imbeciles. Good luck redpilling your based children…globohomo will own them. They will most likely 100% be transgender if they grow up in this society unchecked (provided an asteroid doesn't give us our just due).

These guys are cucked faggots. Slaves in body mind soul and spirit. They call me the LARP-er but in reality they are the ones LARPing as verterbrates

Attached: images-(13).jpeg (14.04 KB, 225x225)
Attached: the-federal-reserve-a-privately-owned-rothschild-central-banking-cartel-23856966.png (138.27 KB, 500x566)

Jackson Jenkins
Jackson Jenkins

Whats a sane person like you doing ITT

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

You call this schizo?
youtu.be/S0pQNkX8jLM
No. This is the enslavement of you and your children. Forever.

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

That was a joke man.

Attached: 8KTtscB.jpg (9.81 KB, 600x315)

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

Once again just to rebuke your ignorant "schizo" comment. Here is a spoonful of sugar with Babby's first red pill.
youtu.be/VKRAY3t1L-o
How many ways does it have to be phrased before you realize you are a lamb being led to the slaughter?

Chariman of the "Federal" Reserve (((Jerome Powell))) said labor force participation is the biggest problem facing our nation that nobody is talking about. Look it up. And they can't bring in too many migrants due to the xenophobia of the Trump era. So NEET accelerationism is very much a thing.

Attached: Screenshot-2014-06-02-19.54.02.jpg (28.85 KB, 750x408)

Andrew Ortiz
Andrew Ortiz

What exactly are you "dominating"? Your wife and kid are owned by kikes. Doesn't sound much like domination. I guess if you are hiding out in the woods like a Vargtard i can cut you some slack and say you are "dominating" the "rough wilderness"… kek

Most likely though you are just another fiat slave with a massive ego.

David Smith
David Smith

based

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

Take your meds, you are having a psychotic episode again. Jesus was swarthy and greasy as fuck.

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

All it would take is a simple look at my posts demonstrate that as a lie. The end of OP is clearly satirical. Too clear to miss. I think you are probably trolling me, but now i have to explain anyways for any stray aspies out there (guess i forgot where i was)

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

we
all red
women are evil
I am smelling jew

Attached: Jude16.jpg (32.4 KB, 312x342)

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

Unfortunately, while I do see he positives, NEET accelerationism only works if people in crucial positions stop working as well. By crucial positions, I don't mean gov officials or CEOs or members of boards of corporations, those are basically just better paid NEETs. I mean scientists and engineers who work in positions that pertain to goods production. Especially food production, preparation of materials and components for electronics, and currently coming up, robotics. All facilities and machines can't keep working for long as long as there is staff up and ready to maintain them. Which they can't do without the know-how. High-qualification workers need to be taken out by the workforce. Either by them going NEET, or the kind of stuff you would only recommend doing in minecraft.

Jose White
Jose White

nice trips, well I prefer to use the word propaganda in the sense of good old Adolf and Goebbels.
Namely
"A comunication medium with the sole intention to influence the recievers emotions"

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

He is only here to defame the IllumiNEETi rebellion against worldly authority.

Justin Garcia
Justin Garcia

tradtards really think if we magically started outbreeding the shitskins then we'd live in an aryan paradise overnight as if the women wouldn't divorce us and take half our shit anyway and then raise our kids to be degenerates with her boyfriends Jamal, Tyrone and Tyreesius.

Ethan Perry
Ethan Perry

By doing nothing in a world more entertain then ever it makes you part of the revolt. And that' what they hate!!! You are incorruptible beings, you can't be fooled nor deceived. That's why they hate you.

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

Very true. And they are the ones who allowed the laws to be cucked over the last 60+ years. Then they just expect us to buy into insitution they allowed to become corrupted (and dangerous). We should never be in this position. It was the neglect of a bunch of weakwilled cuck who allowed the frog to be boiled. It's always the old fuck who tells you to accept your role as a disposable utility for your Lords. The eternal boomer always pushes it back a generation.

Every1 saying to accept "marriage" (if It can even be called that) in this current state is ethier an old person worried about the danger a bunch of single young men could cause to their 401K…. Or just a virgin user who LARPing in a fantasy of traditionalism…
Anyone who responds to this will inevitably use their children as tokens of wisdom to try to win the argument..

Ackshully, I have 2 kids and…

Its a non argument. They don't have one. They know they are raising slaves. They just can't admit it to themselves. Or they are shills pretened to be "wise parent anons"…. I see alot of these. They are scared of the IllumiNEETi. They know our occult power is growing daily

Attached: images.mp4 (61.04 KB, 144x144)

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

"Nothing is more reliable then a man who has his service available to the highest bidder". Said Satan to Lucifer. At least In this movie i saw with Johnny depp…

"All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me" said God to The Christ.
The Christ refused.

A man with no price or fear cannot be bought

Blake Rogers
Blake Rogers

This is the only correct answer and is exactly what I am doing. I live in rural Missouri, there aren't even any niggers in my town and my son and wife are redpilled on the Jew and my boy shoots better than many adults. My daughter is too young to understand yet but she will be taught the truth as well. My town is relatively safe and it's a good area to raise kids in, we don't even lock our doors when we leave most of the time

Find yourself a good Aryan woman and procreate before our people disappear forever you beta faggots and ==HEIL HITLER==

Attached: 559fc0dc0558af34672f42d235b936661bb17c07bf7dd03b9579c9242e1a1524(1).jpg (73.02 KB, 587x465)

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

STOP POSTING FEMINIST MEMES
You're nothing but a traitor to our ancestors and a traitor to all mankind. You are in league with the worst evil in the universe. I would be happy to see patriarchal non-whites kill you. All women belong to the same evil race. This has always been known all over the world. Feminists like liberals and nazis are the #1 enemy. You are much worse than Islamists, Jews, Russia, China, North Korea or anybody else.
YOU FEMINISTS WILL BE WIPED OUT SOONER THAN YOU THINK!!
And all your white-knight memes will be wiped out as well.

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

a simple look at my posts
AIn't nobody got time for that.

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

t. incel cope

If a woman would even look at you you'd feel 100% different.

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

enjoy paying for Stacy's vacations with her various black boyfriends. it won't be enough but don't worry, she'll take you to court for even MORE "child support" and make sure to cry and put on a good show for the judge who'll buy it hook line and sinker.

Jack Lewis
Jack Lewis

No goyi–I mean user!

You must not procreate! Who will fill the ranks of the armies if you do?! Why take the risk of your daughter being a coalburner when you can just give up and let the Jews genocide us?!

Jew thread. Sage.

Attached: goy.jpg (66.55 KB, 600x480)

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

You're right user. If we give up, we will win.

The white women will all collectively realize that they need the big strong white male who sits inside playing Grand Strategy videogames, instead of going for Jamal.

Remember goy-I mean user, the Jews want to genocide us. We must therefore make it… Harder for them by not breeding. If we lose population we are not being genocided. Breeding is genocide.

Attached: scared-jew.png (19.37 KB, 193x243)

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

this is not a problem that is magically solved by knocking up whores just because they happen to be white, which you'd know if you interacted with a woman who isn't your mother.

Charles Wood
Charles Wood

I agree Schmekelblatt. We must allow ourselves to be genocided to avert genocide.

It works every time!

Attached: with-jews-you-win1.jpg (241.62 KB, 870x720)

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

go back to drinking cum.
Why do jews always project?

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

Satan to Lucifer? I thought they were the same person?

Andrew Young
Andrew Young

femenists and mysoginists are equally cancerous
and both are one of the main issues.
The others are christianity, hedonism and individualism.
I allready looking forward to the civil war, please tell me that you are at least a little able bodied. I mean… masacaring limpwristed antifa, niggers who barely know where the boom end of a rifle is, mudslims who will run after the first shot is fired and acctually shooting at good men from the military that have been brainwashed isnt that much fun. However placing the red dot on the head of a dedicated fighter against Europe would be very satisfying.

Attached: gender-roles.jpg (150.39 KB, 794x610)

Justin Smith
Justin Smith

marry whore
have 3 white kids
kids grow up and brainwashed for zog anyway
whore divorces you and fucks niggers
wow we saved the white race guys, all we have to do is breed whores and the entire system magically changes overnight

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

I agree Silverschmuel. We must not procreate and allow the Mexicans and Blacks to overrun us.

Let us forget that the Jews want us genocided, want us replaced, and want us first and foremost to not breed. So, in conclusion to my similarly rational deduction… If we allow them to genocide us, we will not be genocided.

If the Jews win, we win. It's perfectly logical.

Attached: 1523671701540.jpg (39.99 KB, 423x435)

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

because all women are whores, right?
oh and please tell me that its a tranny on the pic. We clearly have to become fags :^)

Attached: Mädel.jpg (177.37 KB, 682x1024)

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

Absolutley not. But would you want your son to grow up in this society? Cucked to women and ZOG? No you are a disgrace if you would allow that. What are you? 20 years old? You have 17 years untill you are 37…not only still viable to mate, but exceeding your current value…. That is 17 years to torch this and build the New Atlantis. Don't let the shills allow you to cuck out to the Whore of Babylon. Starve the beast. Now watch the Old World Order below try to convince you that NEET Accelerationism (Going Galt) is ineffective. The real solution is to acquire Fiat currency. The Fed was never a problem… It was your work ethic all along.

Jew shill. Anyone encourages whites to abstain from breeding encourages white genocide, and must therefore be a Jew.

Attached: 1525684435444.jpg (39.82 KB, 960x743)

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

It sounds like men are becoming more conservative, getting married later and having sex later in life instead of having meaningless flings. This isn't a bad thing but the kike propaganda media sure wants you to believe it is.

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

Yep. That is what it is.(KEK). I would wager a sizeable amount that i have had much much more sex then you even in my short lifetime. Nobody but a virgin or cuck would post something like to feel better about themselves.

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

have fun with the divorce :) i hope you're excited to meet your wife and daughter's black boyfriends!

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

the term incel, was created by incels themselves…it was a subset of the mtgow movement that more or less kinda broke off on it's own….i have 3 boys all under the age of 4, i'm doing my best but the rest of you faggot needs to help change society too so the future generations of young white men won't have to live in the same shitty world you do…..regardless, i am raising my sons to be proud of who they are and strong in the face of adversity, i know i am doing it right becuase society is telling me i'm too hard on the boys and that i need to teach them to be more gentle and less gentile….lol fuck that, my sons know right from wrong and the funny thing is every single one of them is just naturally orientated towards justice,right and wrong, and upholding that….has nothing to do with me, i'm just fostering that and protecting that which is already within them….it's actually pretty fucking amazing….
that said, i'm scared as shit because even though i may have missed a lot of this bullshit and have been lucky enough to be a bit of a chad, i was close enough to it to be able to see exactly how fucked it all is for the average guy in today environment….not just dating and women either but across the board, as a white male you are now getting paid less for the same work, if you're good at what you do you're getting passed over for niggers and dykes, like on every single step of the ladder in life you guys are having your legs kicked out from under you….
as a middle aged man with a family i can't do much other than give you guys jobs and speak out when and where i can…..
remember, revolutions are always started by young men, the old fucks like myself step in and help organize and lead once the thing if off the ground…..tell me how to help and i will do what i can….i don't want my sons living in your world….i will do anything to avoid that but i also can't do things that would have the law remove me from them, that would be worse as then they would be raised by society…there's a lot of us gen-x types who are in this position now…we're too old and have families to go and start shit but have a deep burning hatred of this shit and really want to help….i hope more young men start waking up and growing a spine like you lot have…what is being done to you is not ok.

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

I get your point and have thought this myself and still do to some extent, however if our ancestors thought this, who had it much much worse, not even knowing if they would have food in a month or why everyone is dropping dead around them to some disease they don't understand, none of us would be here or any of the great things whites have invented

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

I present reasonable action to preserve our race, while you instead sperg on about "black boyfriends".

You're a Jew trying to drill your narrative into these people's minds. Less than 10% of white people racemix (literally the LOWEST of all races), and you cry on about this bullshit.

You want people to not breed to fulfill your agenda. Anyone with two wits about them can see this.

Attached: interracial-marriage.png (8.21 KB, 312x386)
Attached: interracial-marriages.png (226.04 KB, 1775x848)

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

Actual retard. Just because all you see are race traitor whores grinding on Tyrone and THOTs on kike mass media doesn't mean there aren't good Aryan women out there. Get out of your moms basement and find one you fuckin wanker. I can tell which of you don't ever leave the fucking house. This is why our people are dying out

Blake Young
Blake Young

You're clearly are a demoralizing Jew, by choosing to not breed you allow the genocide to take place and all out of fear that you're:

A Cuck who can't dominate a woman and gain her respect
Will be such a bad father that your daughter gets blacked

Either you're just trying to justify being a loser or you are ignorant on family/dating stats. If whites were made up of people like you we wouldn't be having this discussion and the Jews would have already won.

Jace Walker
Jace Walker

I see alot of fear in the presence of the IllumiNEETed ones…

Notice these last few shillposters created a strawman. I never said not to breed. I said not to breed slaves. Especially when you are young enough to attain freedom. They want you to cuck to The Hive. That's why /nupol/ is like this. It is all a big PSY-OP. Remember in the OP i told you this would happen.

They will refuse to address any criticism about the laws and instead tell you to "man up". They will call anything about the Federal Reserve Debt system "schizophrenic"

The problem is you. You were just delusional. It will all be fixed right when you settle down." They claim to be logical but use only platitudes. They view you as livestock. Bees serving the Queen. They don't see you as human. They do not care about what you desire. These aren't regular anons. They are shills. A few might just be confused control freaks who want to micromanage you like human livestock. What is the diffefence? Wake up to this form of shilling. That was the intention for this thread. The whole point was to bring out this exact kind of shill and show their methodologies. All emotional appeal. All attacks at a fragile male ego. All entirely devoid of logic. Completely feminine arguments….

When they use these buzzwords it is basically the equivalent of a woman saying "its probably just because he is a little dick virgin". It is a worthless weapon once ypu see it for what it is. But they use it on you anyways and most of the Normie/nupol/-anons just eat it all up because they are followers waiting for daddy to instruct them. Break free

Attached: images-(22).jpeg (10.12 KB, 165x200)
Attached: download-(16).jpeg (4.81 KB, 225x225)
Attached: images.png (13.61 KB, 181x279)

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

HOME SCHOOL YOUR CHILDREN AND HAVE 6 OR 10 DONT LISTEN TO THIS GOOD GOI.

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

shit
cum
sodomy
incest
it's just a kike thing. I like it because they always give themselves away with their peojection

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

don't want my sons living in your world
i will do anything to avoid that
but i also can't do things that would have the law remove me from them, that would be worse as then they would be raised by society

THIS IS THE POINT OF THE OP. THIS IS WHY THEY WANT YOU TO HAVE KIDS AT A YOUNG AGE. YOU LITERALLY DEMONSTRATED THE POINT YOU FUCKING MOUTHBREATHER. God damn it i have love and respect for any oldfag… but sometimes your stupidity is a massive blackpill.

Attached: images-(23).jpeg (9.63 KB, 263x191)
Attached: images-(24).jpeg (12.27 KB, 204x248)

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

Took a second this became even more hilarious.
I really cannot comprehend the mental process of our lower circuit primate companions . I know many of you lurking anons on here feel the same way. I hope just a few of you can recieve this whitepill knowing you are not alone out there….

Knowing that the IllumiNEETi has just begun going public should also be a whitepill for you. Membership is open to all

Attached: mini-magick20180816-15326-1rpk4st.png (434.49 KB, 479x654)
Attached: images-(26).jpeg (7.19 KB, 236x167)

Isaac Lewis
Isaac Lewis

Well they are…. And they aren't. Lol.

Understanding this dichotomy is the key to understanding the Jews…Torah is the exoteric tradition… It is The Satanist tradition (for those without the influence of the "holy spirit"). It is the Slave tradition. Old Testament "God" is Satan and they know it. They just give you the shitty book without the key to decode it.. The true religion is a sort of meta-atheism and they hide it from you. Because it gives them an advantage in perception. The Jew fears the Illuminati. No question about it.

Those who want to keep you down want you obsessed with symbols . Whether it be "God" or "Satan"

Don't worship Graven Images or practice Idolatry ;)

Ethan Bennett
Ethan Bennett

There is a huge differance between the core leading men in the NSDAP and you lazy NEET faggots… AMBITION. They were bursting with it… You all have none. They didn't lock themselves inside forever because of what the kikes were doing in Weimar… They aspired to and DID change it. The Party encouraged and even offered incentives to Germans to marry and have many children. Hmm.. I wonder WHY The Führer did that??

Beware, there is a dangerously strong amount of NEET delusion and kike trickery in the thread, meine Kameraden. They WANT you to be completely demoralized.

It's simple you dumb fucks. Just as St. Tarrant believed as well. GET OUT THERE, FIND A GOOD ARYAN WOMAN AND PROCREATE. Don't just become completely defeated and throw up your hands saying they don't exist/"whats the point bro da kikes run everything" THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT. Goddamn it's so obvious you would have to be blind not to see it

Attached: Hitler-playing-with-kids.jpg (94.27 KB, 650x433)

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

It's simple you dumb fucks. Just as St. Tarrant believed as well. GET OUT THERE, FIND A GOOD ARYAN WOMAN AND PROCREATE.
St. Tarrant

Shill appealing to "authority". Doesnt solve any of the actual issues. Just barking orders and appealing to fragile male ego. Typical. Somehow raising 2 children to become Fiat Livestock/tranny slaves and getting divorce raped will save the world.

Also you challenge our ambition….
How would you know the ambitioms of us in the IllumiNEETi? We reside in the shadows. That is always where light resides

Attached: images-(1).png (10.27 KB, 224x224)

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

its simple

Yes it is. You are a virgin LARPing as a traditionalist or a boomer worried about his 401K

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

Now watch the Old World Order below try to convince you that NEET Accelerationism (Going Galt) is ineffective. The real solution is to acquire Fiat currency.
Fiat currency no. Cryptocurrency and gold yes.
If fiat is a means to get gold and crypto, fine. Just get gold and crypto. Not only do they not have a debt attached to them, but they can both appreciate and depreciate while fiat only ever depreciates due to (((inflation))). Also lift weights, nofap and straight edge all the way. Just imagine a world where the currency crashes and you are left, aged 37, in peak physical shape, sitting on a pile of gold and crypto.

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

Nice projection, faggot. I am 34 and a working class National Socialist with a wife and 2 kids. It really IS simple.

HEH HEH, NO WHITE MEN CAN PROCREATE AND HAVE A TRADITIONAL, SILLY GOYIM. THEY'RE ALL LARPERS AND BOOMERS, LET'S ALL STAY IN THE BASEMENT AND TAKE A NAP, AREN'T YOU TIRED TOO GOY?

Kill yourself, Useless Eater. You are a burden.

Attached: 19905bc6cb6a8a71695fc6aca826d55137ac815152602a7f1d6725e5e7e4be6e.jpg (92.87 KB, 833x687)

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

IllumiNEETi
This is the real LARPing. Either do your part by procreating, spread the word of The Führer and redpill/produce propaganda, or make a real life effortpost like Tarrant. Anything else is worthless.

Luke Collins
Luke Collins

is it possible to buy such a mask without geting on your local police watchlist? asking for a german friend.

Nolan Ward
Nolan Ward

why should you get on a list? It's pretty popular with Bikers

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

What really "IS that simple"? Your kids are livestock for Jews. I was talking about attaining freedom being that simple. You fucking idiot Hahaah Good luck raising 2 monarch programmed sex slaves for the kikes bloodletting. The time to win the freedom is now… Refer back to

The Jew wants the young & dangerous IllumiNEETus to cuck to early and let him rule….

NONE OF YOU HAVE ADRESSED THE FEDERAL RESERVE AND FRACTIONAL RESERVEVBANKING. YOU ARE ALL SHILLS. WE ARE ILLUMINEETI.

WE ARE LEGION.

Attached: adam-weishaupt-2.jpg (178.51 KB, 672x372)

Benjamin Gray
Benjamin Gray

i see your fathers have failed you and you do not know what it means to be a man. it's ok, people like you have always ridden on the backs of real men and i concede in this day and age it is not your fault, there were two whole generations of degenerates who fathered children but who were not men themselves.
imagine if every white male took your position. that's just capitulation and surrender. men fight to the complete and utter end even if death is enviable.

not realizing we are in a war is stupid but choosing not to fight if you know you are in a war isn't intelligence, it's cowardice.

If it makes you feel any better data is showing that the kids who are growing up right now are much more "conservative" than previous generations, there is hope if you choose accept it, what got us here was a generational problem, it may take generations to fix it, don't take that path to saving our people away from us, any path that -may- lead to the survival of our people is an honorable path to take, we all need each other here and you faggots would do well not to shit on your people for taking a different path.
that said, i'm not a boomer you queerbait, i'm only in my mid-late 30's, i admit it's hard for you guys but also there's a lot of you pussy ass faggots who don't help yourselves either.>>13130575

Asher Sanders
Asher Sanders

If you took the beads out of your boipussy for a second you would be able to laugh at the absurdity of my humor. While also realizing the genuine truth. You know nothing of real Templars or what Hitler was all about. You don't even know what Ariosophy is (literally means wisdom concerning the aryans). You think Rudolf Steiner is a reindeer. The IllumiNEETi is here. We are legion.

Attached: download-(20).jpeg (13.2 KB, 185x273)
Attached: images-(27).jpeg (9.23 KB, 246x205)

Cameron Foster
Cameron Foster

well I know, but biker gangs arent necessarily lawfull people.

Jason Martinez
Jason Martinez

How is showing up to your job "fighting"? How are you more subversive then me? How have i given up. What are you doing that is fighting them that i am not?
Name one thing. One fucking thing. Spreading awareness? Sorry i do that too. I have $. I am very active. I never post on here this is my first post. I lurk rarely. This is only for IllumiNEETi awareness. I simply do not work for pay in the slave system.
Reexamination with a clear mind shows that you are a perfect kike slave. You stay in the mine digging while it collapses. Good for you. Enjoy. The IllumiNEETi will pave over your collapsed mine when all is said and done and we restore the natural order. In the meantime our power is growing tremendously in ways a wagie could never understand

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

I'm Chaotic Evil and I do not apologize for how G-d made me.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-14-at-4.26.36-PM.png (4.2 KB, 130x120)

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

With each Kvetch my power grows faggot. I can throw fireballs out my eyes

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

Either do your part by procreating, spread the word of The Führer and redpill/produce propaganda, or make a real life effortpost like Tarrant.
OP never said don't procreate, only to wait until you are in you are around 37. No one is saying don't produce propaganda.
i see your fathers have failed you and you do not know what it means to be a man. it's ok, people like you have always ridden on the backs of real men
i'm not a boomer you queerbait, i'm only in my mid-late 30's
Even in your 30s you may be too old to understand this, but claims about being a real man don't give you credibility anymore. Younger anons have grown up with thousands of voices defining manhood for them and they were all traps. Being on Zig Forums doesn't make you any different or special.

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

Yes, it literally is that simple. Keep that way of thinking up and we will disappear forever soon enough and the Jew wins.

You're gay.
No there are shills and cowardly demoralized NEETs in here advocating for not having children because "the kikes run this clown world so why bother" or just because they're creepy and smell because they never leave the house and have no social skills so no woman will fuck them. THAT is what the kikes want and THAT is what you must not let happen to you, anons. And I didn't say people were advocating for not disseminating and creating propaganda but what I meant was that it should be among your priorities and duty to your people… But the #1 should ALWAYS be to procreate. It is of vital importance. Some just make propaganda, others real life effortpost like Tarrant and those all have their place but you and all of us MUST build families or we will all be gone forever

Attached: ESTONIAN-SS-poster(1).jpg (49.01 KB, 414x522)

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

This as an excellent post. And thank you for clarifying that I never said not to procreate. Didn't want to keep repeating it over and over.

I am not against a young user having kids in a neutral scenario. 37 was an arbitrary number based on a conservative timelime of how long it is going to take to destroy the kike menace. It can easily be much shorter then that.
Regardless, I am just here for the party anyways, (pic related). Anyone more mild I , should look at it as the CORNERSTONE. Your waifu and the rest of the bricks can then be layed down.

Even in your 30s you may be too old to understand this, but claims about being a real man don't give you credibility anymore.
Younger anons have grown up with thousands of voices defining manhood for them and they were all traps.
Being on Zig Forums doesn't make you any different or special.

Anons older then 26 cannot understand this. My friends who are 27-28 are right on the borderline. This is a huge culture divide.

Attached: images-(28).jpeg (27.93 KB, 225x225)

Carter Foster
Carter Foster

The drugs were descriptive in his post. You inferred shit.

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

Once again you didn't address anything in my original response to you. Go back and check again. Another straw man. Never said not to breed. I am non autistic with social skills when i am not spreading illuminati propaganda on a message board of autists. I am at least average in attractiveness, minimally. Have had sex literally about 700-800 times (doing quick math) and been in long term relationships. Wish I could show you pictures of who i have fucked without risking you doxxing and exposing them. Your incel virgin straw man is a fallacy. And once again…. I never said not to breed. I said not to breed slaves (untill they are freed). Anyone who argues against that is preparing to raise slaves with willful ignorance. If you are 35 that is acceptable. If you cuck out at 20 you are a kike slave faggot

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

I'm early 30s and haven't had sex in over a decade.
I got on craigslist, I got on tinder, but it felt so grotesque. Even when a cute girl would swipe me the right way, I could only realize she'd done so for many others as well, she'd already trode the path many times with others and so there was no novelty, it would only be a thing of slaking base lusts, empty and hollow, and nothing turns me off more.

My fetish is consensual missionary to produce children out of love, and its an itch not so easily scratched as the desire to wetten ones cock in a stranger's cunny.

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

Look man, I understand where you're coming from and I do believe you… I think your heart is probably in the right place on this but waiting around until after the final victory to have children in a mistake and if we all did that then we would be gone long before that day.

Apologies if I misinterpreted anything you posted but there absolutely are shills here trying to lead anons astray on this. I have said my part and I hope you see that.

Heil Hitler!

Attached: nintchdbpict000312780938.jpg (111.51 KB, 957x511)

Noah Martinez
Noah Martinez

"the kikes run this clown world so why bother"

You are saying "Why bother to fight, just have kids immediately (shackle yourself) and hope it will get better."
Even though they are getting outbred anyways by migrants and you haven't even made an attempt to defeat the jew

I am only advocating you wait untill 36. Male value matures anyways. That pisses you off because you are a kike shill pretending to be a "evil nazi" and i hit you right in your soft spot. Your shill buzzwords and talking points domt phase the IllumiNEETus that you SO SO fear…..if you aren't a shill (which you certainly are by your attempted straw man) then you are a scared Traditionalist Nazi Larper just marching along on the Green Mile. That's how the world ends… Not with DOTR… With a whimper…. See DOTR is actually the birth of a new world. But if you don't reach that point then you burn with the old world. A good novel to give your kids (if they are real) is Demian by Hermann Hesse. The World is the Egg….. But no sadly you will continue to embrace slave morality.

Attached: download-(22).jpeg (11.85 KB, 180x280)
Attached: images-(29).jpeg (6.79 KB, 183x275)

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

Didn't see this b4 last post. Ok fair enough. I understand your perspective. We are so close to the damn bursting though. It will likely be much less then 1u years. I was using extreme language ti demonstrate the false urgency for immediate procreation that was created by kike shills who fear young white revolutionary types

Lincoln Watson
Lincoln Watson

THAT is what the kikes want and THAT is what you must not let happen to you, anons.
I always give exactly this advice. I don't name them in public. Look mate, there are unbelievably evil forces in our economic system who want you to just succeed enough to spend your hard earned money and put it right back to them. Don't do this. Be better than just good enough, form a family as fast as possible or structure your life so that you withhold your earnings from the machine. The most efficient way to harm the system is to demand raises and take them out of circulation. Sounds stupid at first. You don't have to spend money to attract girls. They sense that shit anyways so why bother with stupid consumerism.
The next step is to look very closely where you spend your money on what items. Minimize consumption and ffs buy domestic. They knew exactly why they had to turn women into wage slaves. Young men would combine the two groups NEETers and the withholders out of spite just to harm society and bring it within years into its knees. Better to have mindless spending literal whores out there dolling up in fashion and unhealthy shit. The Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement (lol at the acronym there) fucking works in high numbers. I still don't know why there is no right wing/conservative effort to finally break shit by simply not participating. It really bothers me.

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

Fine, wait until then. But I urge all of you to do it. Don't just say you will one day, do it. It is vital to the future of our people. I am 34 and my kids are 11 and 8… Waiting may have been better but I don't regret it for a second.

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

You'll be 45-50ish and they're out. Others have fucking teenagers at that age. Imagine!
Technically you could form another family. Watch how your wife/woman will behave around that time if you even suggest something like this.

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

Damn man that's rough. Yeah its pretty crazy out here. Your best bet is 18 year olds tbh. Who grew up with good fathers. If they have a dad who appreciates you being responsible and older that would act as a good support structure for keeping her from leaving for quite some time. That's what i would do if i was looking for a family with these scary scary laws. Thats probably your only winning strategy. Hangout in bowling alleys with a friend (preferably female. andplatonic) or fast-food places near high schools. No joke. 18 year old high schooler is the only unicorn your might find Girl next door types obv. Maybe a library is a good place if you have one near. Some states 17 is legal. I think 16 in a few. Maybe move there.

We are the IllumiNEETi.
We are legion.

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

Heh yeah… I always actually kind of felt sorry for my friends as a kid who had parents the age of my grandparents but I can't argue with waiting til you're financially stable, etc..

And yes my wife would fucking kill me, shes psychotically jealous and would most likely shoot me with the small 9mm she carries in the car if I suggested that

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

Really, I don't want to have children, and probably will never have any baby goats.

I don't want children right now because all the females are trashed and society is so rude and insulting and degraded, degenerate, nasty, ugly, contemptuous, and materialistic, etc.

I can see how if I already had children, I would want others to get in that rocking boat with me, but really, that may be exactly what causes you cucks-in-waiting to capsize. Might be best to prepare for rough seas, or come ashore if you haven't left port.

Attached: dNLfR30IuNk.mp4 (12.05 MB, 512x288)

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

Thy pills are crimson

Oliver Mitchell
Oliver Mitchell

Its not that rough once you get used to it.
It becomes strange seeing your fellow man chase hollow poon.

My buddy, same age range, was telling me about how he got some that off tinder, drove an hour and a half to pick her up, another back, to get a blowjob at his house, then another 3 hours on the road. Its insane to me, but he did it repeatedly.

The young broads are even worse with the callous promiscuity it seems. I haven't met a virgin woman over 15 in years.

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

Once again you make the conversation about yourself. And how happy you are with your new waifu. Its almost like a campaign of some sort… Nobody is saying having a family isn't the greatest joy, granting you profound wisdom from the aether + insert meme here etc. etc.

But one thing is clear.

Playing house will not defeat the saturn cult. Yes i plan to have kids… After I SLAY THE FUCKING DRAGON ON THE FRONT PORCH.

Muh Dick is not going to save us. Preaching that to young kids who can possible save your own children from the slavery headed their way, is the most retarted thing you could do. Men used to leave families to go to war. Now kikes on here preach leaving the war to go to family.

Sebastian Hernandez
Sebastian Hernandez

Should have said "how you will be happy with your new waifu!". In quotes

Lincoln Davis
Lincoln Davis

they need you to pay taxes, etc

Honestly if that was the case, they'd simply start taxing people who do not involve themselves in society more by increasing things like sales taxes rather than income taxes. Same net result, but targets neet types more. or they'd start putting more restrictions on welfare for neet types, making it harder to qualify as, especially, a white male for example.

if they consider you a real threat, they'll very quietly and quickly make your lives much harder and more miserable. You know they can and do do these things, government moves shockingly fast when its trying to fuck you and society over, so do you really think they wouldn't fuck you over inside a week if you were a real threat?

No, what they're doing is making you a big "loser/warning/failure" sign to all the other people to keep them from LEARNING what you've learned. It has nothing to do with the potential collapse of their system directly, it has to do what information you could spread or what kind of awareness you could bring to normies.

It all goes back to controlling narratives. Whites cant organize and form a community that looks out for its best interests if you call any white group racist and have already made "racism" the biggest evil ever to exist. Men can't refuse marriage if you make non-married men out to be massive cucks/failures that scare other men thinking they'll be seen as weak failures if they dont "man up" in the eyes of women, so they never really look at divorce laws and such very much because its irrelevant, they dont want to be seen as a social failure. And so on and so on.

The danger you represent is in the information you can spread to them about black crime, a need for white group identity, the reality of demographic replacement, the destruction of the family through divorce and court bullshit, etc. So, they go out to make you the most reviled repulsive group possible so as few people listen to you as possible, because INFORMATION is dangerous, it leads to social change, and they know this perhaps even better than most people here to do sometimes.

You, and your actual lives, are not what is dangerous, in fact your life style is as dangerous and as destructive to our people as the kiked up lives "the establishment" has set up for all of us. What IS dangerous, is the information you learn, and can spread to people who would otherwise not have learned about it because they were to busy doing other things, and to afraid to be seen as a social outcast because they delved into topics associated with neet types and such.

It also makes more sense that way when you consider the massive censorship going on as well. They're afraid of information, not of some monopoly money being drained out of the system. They could give two shits about monopoly money. If it was so simple as giving all of us $2k a month to have us not breed, not engage in society, not fight for our rights, etc etc, they'd do that shit in a god damned heartbeat and be rid of our race in a generation. The real threat, has, and always will be, information and knowledge you can uncover and share. They are in a frenzy to control information.

Did MGS2 teach you nothing?

Jonathan Bailey
Jonathan Bailey

I try to keep away from the blackpills. Nothing can be salvaged untill everything is overturned anyways. We all instictively know that. This culture won't be fixed with a "tweak". We just like to fool ourselves. Especially those with kids. They have more to lose so i don't blame them. But again, a tweak won't fix this culture. We need new Founding Fathers. Men willing to meet death. If you aren't even willing to sacrifice your waifu who you haven't met yet, how can you be expected to sacrifice your life…

The man with kids tries to allow the frog to be boiled, rather then let the heat be turned up so everyone can realize and get out of the god damned pot. I use this metaphor over and over again because it is our situation in a nutshell for the last 70 years

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

It doesn't take 70 years to boil water, the frogs are long since dead, nothing but magic fish left in the white race really, pepe is a psyop.

Attached: 3062.jpg (204.87 KB, 1200x630)

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

You say they don't need taxes. You are right. They print the money for nothing and loan it to the government at interest. They need your compliance. Taxes are just the cross of cuckery that they crucify you on.

Refer to this post

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

This culture won't be fixed with a "tweak".
Very true.

The man with kids tries to allow the frog to be boiled, rather then let the heat be turned up so everyone can realize and get out of the god damned pot. I use this metaphor over and over again because it is our situation in a nutshell for the last 70 years
This this this.
If only they could see that their children have no future without action now.

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

basement dwelling bums were never attractive to women

Jose Cook
Jose Cook

Stop talking about yourself that way man. I'm sure you have a great personality.
Get some weights down in that basement and you'll be good to go.

Attached: Aesthetic-As-Fuck-Space-Nazis.JPG (228.61 KB, 2053x1156)

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

Finished reading this. Good points. But largely irrelevant. if people are too dumb to seperate message from messenger, they deserve what they get from nature.

That is how the jews escape the karmic consequence that should follow the actions they take. You are EXACTLY right. But the problem lies with who is recieving the message buddy. They have a right to decieve those who accept it willingly. I will not become a better piece livestock just so I "fit in". It isn't my fault if you turn away from the light. I know it is blinding. I look at it all day. The truth makes no compromises

THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH. IT IS A DIAMOND THAT CUTS. IT CAN NEVER NOT BE TRUE.

there is an esoteric and an esoteric meaning to that. And it works im the manner of "as above so below". In a world of appearances the truth looks UGLY. It has to. LIGHT IS BLINDING. We are the IllumiNEETi for a reason. "This is not his world, You'd see something grotesque"

You are an optics cuck. Even i was an unattractive antisocial ugly smell virgin (i am none of those things) people should be able to seperate message from messenger. The Jews can do it. The focus on the superficial and "fitting in " is what will kill us. That is not my problem. They need to move toward my direction. I do not need to move toward them and i will not. I spread truth when i can but most do not care anyways. I will keep doing it even though most will cover their eyes.

Now what are you changing that i am not?

Attached: images-(21).jpeg (10.34 KB, 151x213)

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

Would bet 2 thousand dollars i had 2x as much sex as you in my short life, even with a recent drought. The incel card is getting tired. You can't placate men forever by using the incel meme as a self esteem booster for the cucks out tjere

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

but we wuz da real jews
You CI faggots always crack me up.

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

they need your compliance

And you proved MY point. Your "refer to" post didnt actually dress my points at all btw. In short, to get compliance, they need a lack of information to exist, they need to control all context so that no one knows any way of thinking other than the one they are TOLD.

It goes far beyond "neet" lifestyles. Its why the education system is DESIGNED to fail, to not educate but to indoctrinate, its why news media spins many of the narratives it does, its why taxes exist as they do to begin with* so you're always kept as busy as possible so you have less time to learn or gain information, its why social trends are rapidly changing now and being forced to change constantly (gotta keep up! cant miss the latest hot memes or fads or you'll be "uncool") because we have the knowledge of the fucking entire world at our fingertips, if we were left alone without constant "entertainment" pushed at us we MIGHT actually learn a lot of things, and so on

*(on the note of taxes and funny money… they can fucking magic up money at will, in fact $22 TRILLION more than has ever been collected in taxes… to put that in perspective mind you, the average median earnings of a household in the US is right around $56k per year, there are about 126 million "households" in the us, it would take MORE than three straight years of taking every single penny every single household made in order to just pay off that debt… thats NOT counting in the fact that we still spend around $3T a year federally as well, so in those three years we've racked up another $9T worth of unpaid expenses, another year to pay all but $2T of that off in which time we'll have earned another $3T in debt, so $5T to pay year to pay that off, plus most of the $3T spend additionally that year, throw in one additional year for rounding and such… THATS SIX STRAIGHT YEARS OF TAKING EVERY SINGLE PENNY EARNED, just to pay off the debt… and from then on taking 50% of every penny earned JUST to cover federal expenses… this does nothing for state and local debts or their on going expenses, and naturally thats six years of working for every single person without being able to pay bills or buy food… essentially, that debt is NEVER going away and its never going to decrease, and "we need to lower the debt, we need more tax money" is nothing but a sham, they dont give a fuck about tax money because they KNOW all of this shit already, they KNOW its impossible to pay off or even stop it from increasing without massive downsizing in the government, which wont happen on its own, itll require a revolution…. so, no, you cannot convince me that tax money has ANYTHING to do with any of it, that is nothing more than window dressing, what its REALLY about is keeping people busy and distracted and uneducated, just like every other fucking aspect going on)

It all, ALL, has to do with information. You pose a risk because you can gain information, and information drives change. So they're attacking you on two fronts, first in limiting what information even you can get, and second limiting "normal" peoples willingness to listen to that information you've acquired. THAT is the reason for the attacks and slander levied at neet and co types. It has nothing to do with keeping the current financial or economic systems going on its own. It has entirely to do with the power/control system in place.

But, that also means you aren't "doing" nothing and somehow doing more than non-neets to change things. NO, thats twisted thinking and leads to the man-boy mentality of playing games and earning good boy points trap that many fall into. You should be spending your time acquiring and spreading information. THAT is the risk you pose. It has zero to do with money or taxes or not supporting the system, the system doesnt NEED your support, it can magic up money, it can import labor, it can let your women be raped to breed new mutts, it can marry your women to the state, etc etc. You falling off the radar and hiding in a cave playing vidya and jerking off is exactly what they DO want, because you arent a risk then. The risk you pose, is information.

So, stop spreading the bullshit "do nothing" ideas even to neets. They DO have something to be doing, and that is acquiring information, condensing it and making it tasteful for normies, and then spreading it to them. THAT is their job.

William Ward
William Ward

<You and all NEET basement dwelling faggots are what the NSDAP considered to be "useless eaters"
implying NatSoc wisdom applies to jewish society
<Either contribute to society and stop being a fucking stinky creep so you can find a white woman who will fuck you to reverse our dwindling numbers or just die.
if you don't give give your time and your shekels to (((society))), the jews will win
<Be a fucking man and spread redpills and the word of The Führer or kill yourselves.
poor attempt to blend in
Lel, someone should wring your fucking neck, you subversive little shit.

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

No one said anything about muh dick, you nonce

Anthony Rodriguez
Anthony Rodriguez

<FOLLOWING THE FÜHRER IS SHILL TALK, DUMB GOY
die yid

Attached: heil-hitler-1.png (244.25 KB, 320x390)

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

That is the single reason I made this thread. To expose this tactic. No other reason. And they did a brilliant job of doing it for me.

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

Everything you said about information is dead on. Can't disagree on any point. You said it yourself though. The focus is being trendy. If you are not trendy the masses will not accept it. Not sure how being a wagie is going to help my credibility a sufficient degree to be worth the time and effort. I am rarely on here. I do spread information to people i know as often as i can. They do not care. Anyone who can wake up has woken up by now (besides kids obv). The rest are dangerous sheep. More dangerous then the "Jews".. YOU DIDN'T LEARN ANYTHING FROM METAL GEAR SOLID. Weird that you mentioned that game to me. You should play it again. There is something more honorable about Chaotic "Evil" then being the livestock it can possess with compliance. These people do not care about anything abstract. They just want the gibs. Kind of like a house pet.

Ryan Gray
Ryan Gray

you are so obviously full of shit. you aren't a nazi

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

you act like we have a choice to be "wagies". I cannot sit there and do nothing, if you think sitting there doing nothing instead of preparing for the storm at least is good, then why dont you just commit suicide? Why not commit crimes to get yourself thrown in prison to tax the system even more?
what will you do once your parents die? get niggerbux? that isnt enough unless you are disabled. how can you sit there and just do nothing?

Nathan Nguyen
Nathan Nguyen

You think the IllumiNEETi is a joke? Nope we are attaining eternal wisdom with the blood of the Magus in our veins. I am a eternal being with every last drip of potential fear drained out of my by my own will. Death is nothing to fear my friend. Im not concerned with life or death. We have bigger issues to deal with. The swastika is the black sun that will end the reign of Yaldaboath.

Just here came to get a laugh and spread awareness about the IllumiNEETi and our coming conquest.

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

Sorry that was incoherent. I just got finished smoking weed and practicing crowley sex magick masturbation rituals with my enochian demon pals. Stuff makes you delirious

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

Lol be clear I wouldn't take me too serious. Or lightly.

William Ramirez
William Ramirez

Video games are not a problem per se but playing video games all day almost certainly is.

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

OP is either a paid troll or extremely naive and juvenile

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

The ultimate last red pill is to have NO FEAR.

Bad people fear too. They know how to control and push it, but eventually it will turn against themselves. (((They))) will get paranoid at the last stages of this insane age where we are living right now.

Parker Foster
Parker Foster

NEET for 3 years now but I'm in the process of getting back into work. I'm mostly doing it because neethood is making me lazy. also I'm tired of being made fun of for being a NEET
Should I just stop and just live out the neet life longer?

Attached: 1533897248840.jpg (210.35 KB, 1100x700)

John Lewis
John Lewis

Bump 4 IllumiNEETi awareness

Attached: images-(2).png (7.89 KB, 300x168)
Attached: download-(26).jpeg (12.92 KB, 178x283)
Attached: Screenshot-2019-04-15-20-23-44-1.png (130.95 KB, 682x686)
Attached: Screenshot-2019-04-15-20-24-26.png (262.9 KB, 720x1280)

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

There's a difference between just living off your family and living off tax dollars. If you're living off tax dollars, most you should be doing is working out non-stop. If you're living off family, get yourself a basic income and spend it on a firearm of some sort. Just don't let yourself turn into some form of veal, work your muscles at the very least.

Attached: e1333b420d0afa6e5b95882cbb0dfdacb55c538e2cbae7d6ba6e8d5070edbbec.jpg (104.59 KB, 872x463)

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

Don't mind me just hiding benis easter eggs. Mods, try to find 'em all!

Attached: bigdik.jpg (17.71 KB, 375x375)

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

Ur a fagit

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit