Google logs absolutely everything and it's all publically accessable

That's what this kid has found, video titled "Downloading My Private Google Data, this is what I found"

Everything every person has ever done that google has managed to log going back years.
Time to start hunting oyveys for juicy info, the info is out there waiting to be grabbed.

ps. what's the best way to make into webm or what have you.

Other urls found in this thread:

ytdl-org.github.io/youtube-dl/index.html
invidio.us/watch?v=hLjht9uJWgw
nytimes.com/interactive/2019/04/13/us/google-location-tracking-police.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trapdoor_function
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cringe

BASED AND REDPILLED
YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE YOU FILTHY NAZI SCUM ???
DEAL WITH IT FAGGOT

This guy is a moron. He looks at a link with a very long identifier with a hash you'd never be able to brute force.

Their policy is that they'll keep your data for 5 years after you request for deletion. Just keep that in mind.

ytdl-org.github.io/youtube-dl/index.html

Please jump in front of the train

invidio.us/watch?v=hLjht9uJWgw
Download on the left side.

These sort of attacks exist and have been used before. Instead of trying to target a single person, you bulk harvest data and then look for interesting stuff in the data you harvested. I wouldn't go "I found 698096's google, time to see if he was stupid enough to upload his bank information!" You would go "I'm going to scan thousands of random urls and see if I can find anything useful"

I've seen this shill pattern before. Shills love this red herring bullshit. Truth is, those files exist on a web server that is serving those files to anyone who has the URL (NSA, FBI, CIA, etc), or anyone who is doing things like intercepting your network traffic and extracting those URLs so they can access your file. Worst part is that Google makes it appear as those the files you upload to your drive or whatever are private, they're not.

>nytimes.com/interactive/2019/04/13/us/google-location-tracking-police.html

Attached: 4.png (779x906 217.05 KB, 228.31K)

Attached: howto.webm (2048x1152, 7.98M)

The future is companies like Google forever knowing everything there is to know about you until you can create devices which do not do this and convince everyone else around you to do the same. That won't happen, so there are two futures.

Reality A - Total tyranny where governments know everything about you forever.
Reality B - WW3 and start again.

Attached: Downloading My Private Google Data, this is what I found.webm (512x288, 15.75M)

google is collecting third party data.

Pointing out the obvious is shilling. Look, I'm sorry you don't understand how the internet works, but "truth is", you're kind of a moron. Again, please look at the URL in question, these are not formats that you can guess unless you know the decryption key. In this sense, the URL is a token acting as a password (which is revocable should the provider change the token).
With sequential urls following predictable patterns, sure. Not with URLs that would take more time than there are seconds in the universe to guess correctly.

It's quite annoying when retards learn two or three things on a computer then decide that makes them an authority. I'm sure other fields have this problem, but for some reason anything in the sphere of computing attracts these idiots to an extent I don't see in math or biology. Physics also to some extent, but they have to suffer a lot of quacks.

No you nigger, the other user you were replying to was correct. If you're not a shill you are the "moron".
Google is using an algorithm to generate the URL.
Anyone using that algorithm OR guessing the correct URL will access the information. There are no cookies, no login, no SSH keys, no client side verification, nothing preventing anyone from view the content of the URL.
The URL being "hard to guess" is security by obfuscation - which has been consistently proven to be fuck all.

1. There is a sequential URL pattern because IT IS USING A FUCKING ALGORITHM TO GENERATE IT nigger. You not knowing, or believing there is a pattern means fuck all.
2. If there are more items of data using these URLs than there are "seconds in the universe" you will hit a valid URL every second. One person has 155Gb, now multiply that by number of his data items, then by the billions of people with data, then see how likely you are to hit a valid URL. dumb fuck redditnigger newfags

A two pass encoding with ffmpeg

I was testing an old script - so here's 720p

Attached: DownloadingGooglePrivateData.mp4 (1280x720, 15.1M)

Please, do me favor and never talk about computer security again. You are beyond incompetent.

You really solidified your incompetence with that one by the way.

Let me explain in your low IQ nigger language for you:
A sequential process will generate consistent output.
A & B using identical input into the URL generation will arrive at the same output URL.
A is (((jewgle))), B is anyone else.

I guess you'll have to read the future news reports before you understand why you were wrong, nigger.

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. Other user is right please stop. If done right, the search space is going to be absolutely gigantic, so brute force approaches are not going to work.

What you're saying reduces to declaring all encryption invalid because someone could guess the key, well no, not if the time constraints reduce that probability to zero.

Do you know what trap door functions are? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trapdoor_function those are functions turned into '"algorithms'", but that doesn't mean it's easy to reverse the output.

It was already broken. Time is not linear. There was a reason you were warned years ago to get offline by 2019.

No. The URL generated will be specific for a particular account, and generated with a cryptographic hash incorporating some meta data of the file, perhaps md5, a unique user ID. User A and User B will see different URLs generated. Clever schemes will might also incorporate temporal data to expire old links.

The nigger is you.

Ahh you are a schizo. I will leave you to discuss this further with the voices in your head.

schizos have a better track record for accuracy than you ever will, nigger.

disingenuous pilpul
There is no client side validation - anyone with the URL accesses the content as shown in the video.

Watching you get BTFO was hilarious. I don't know any of this shit but as your conversation went on, I realized you did not either. I don't get it though man, why pretend?

Something else to add to the list of things i do not know.

URL = shared secret between two parties. And you log in to your account to get the URL in the first place. He is right you are the nigger. wtf is wrong with you?????

it would be easier for you to keep a list of what you do know, it would be much shorter.

Oh sorry guys! You're all right! Fantastic of you to let me know!
Have a great day! Love you all!
X

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x761 1.19 MB, 1.2M)

Even if you want to argue this all info is a google account away, how strong do you think someones self generated login password is going to be? Weak link that's not hard to break.

It was so fuuuun! I had a great time, I hope you did too.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3354x3000, 587.49K)

No, there's a container name component–which likely is not randomly generated and is unique to the individual account–and aspects of the filename that are likely derived from timestamps. There is far less entropy than you think, and with just a portion of knowledge of how these filenames are generated, you can script a bot to mass-harvest user info pretty easily.

There's no "encryption" of any kind involved. This is all plaintext shit sitting out in the open. But this is far less disturbing than seeing that full on puirchase-history data from services like ebay and amazon is being stored on google's servers. And remember, this is only what they are choosing to share with you–what they are actually collecting is far more invasive.

holy shit, fuck off KikeState you manlet shizo

I've used 5 different Google accounts over the years when I do use them. Any info they do have on me is disjointed af

Some people are weak enough to submit themselves to undermining others, while most people live peacefully in a world of mutual empowerment.

The big issue with omniscient governments is just the corrupted slave problem. Get leadership noncompliant enough to be virtuous and it wouldn’t matter - much. Slavers are the slaves themselves, so this weakness replicates.

0/10

Google's entire existence is dedicated to data fusion. Do you seriously think they don't have sophisticated measures–far beyond what you are even anticipating–for linking disparate profiles and determining if they're owned by the same individual? They can discern identities based on navigation habits alone, let alone word usage, browser info, times of day of activity, etc. Without knowledge of how they are making their classifications–which is protected IP–you have absolutely no way of subverting them. None. Zero. You're whacking off.

An actually meaningful way to combat this would be to revise laws around privacy, data collection, and data ownership. A step in the right direction would be overturning the third party doctrine, which there is a Constitutional basis for doing based on the 4th Amendment. But most people on this site would rather LARP as some kind of Judaic Neo fighting a hopeless battle against muh Silicon Valley than actually try to forge a viable path to changing things.

OK I did what this retard did, and guess what? Google got nothing on me that could stick. Sure they got my every email, my phone's
But that's part and parcel of living in CURRENT YEAR®

He is actively giving a lot of information to google [90 gigs *3 because of repack size], so he got only himself to blame. They only got 100 mb on me - which they openly admit - so I'm sure they got more.

Attached: asd.png (1085x645, 62.34K)

am i missing something?

I think option B is in the works , a plan to start a limited nuclear war that blows up the satellites , destroys all p2p communications , sets us back up with Terrestrial TV and Newspapers for a while until they bring the Internet back online as TV 2.0 .
However, they don’t how far it will go, who will seize power or whether or whether or not they’ll be dragged out of their Vaults and executed if their servants fail to bring about the desired outcome.

It's no secret they keep that data, they openly tell you they do. If you don't know that you are a complete and utter moron. It isn't however possible to target an individual to steal their data unless their password is weak so worrying about hackers is outright stupid.

Somebody somewhere does a search on me and discovers that wow, I really hate jews. And I jack it to plumpers 1 time out of 10.

Answer B is making me feel all tickly-funny down there

theres nothing "debate" about google holding data illegally, they have proven this many many times, and they are using it politically, to further their aims, which they think is truth (in their propaganda)
now that charade has been dropped, what can you do about it? protect your data, figure out ways to minimize your footprint on the web

There is nothing illegal about what they are doing. You allowed them to collect that data on you under the terms of service when you voluntarily used their services. If you are too dumb to know that then there is no helping you

You should be a lot more worried about what data microsoft has on you than google, since microsoft can simply take screencaps and send them to a database, or record your screen when you type, or record audio when you say something near a microphone.

i believe it is true

Attached: giphy.gif (339x187, 1.63M)

or not using google at all

There are many services which are near-equal, or even best than google shit.
searx.me for example

>not using BSD

See above, it is likely cryptographic hashing based on user info combined with a salt only known to google. More generally, it's quite common to use CDNs these days, and secure access to the content is depends on using schemes such as this.

If you think it's so easy, go break Google's scheme and collect some cash either from them directly or from the black market. Most likely though, Google got it right to a degree you're not giving them credit for, after all I think we can agree that they are not stupid. While, they are very interested in harvesting your data, they also have a vested interest in keeping it secure: (1) For user trust. (2) to be the exclusive broker of such data.

They probably do, just not intentionally, since it's essentially just overwriting preexisting data they likely do some passes from the sheer volume of new information coming in.

Your worldview statement, that many here adhere too, is simply: NILHILISM.
**unfuck yourselves**

isn't that only if you search it while signed into gmail?

time to take your aids medication, you disgusting freak

Marvelous.

Attached: 2ba1b1a87f0b5960026a4a8a606d3b029186db309166a1dd50d90a1b98a8e0c5.jpg (1530x1500, 180.56K)

People like you are why Uncle Ted claimed the technological revolution was a disaster. Even though everyone reads this and thinks to themselves, how immoral of Google!, they also, if given the opportunity, would use these same privacy invading tools to get dirt on their enemies. Imagine what will happen when a country like China gives the green light on cosmetic genetic engineering or something like that, now all the West is dragged into a biotechnological war they claimed to want to reject. People like you give me no hope that the technological revolution will lead to anything other than disaster.

There's too much stuff and infrastructure which will not go just pooof with a nuclear strike. A few dozen Raspies, solar cells in a metal box left in some garage and the time of attack? Boom, p2p local meshnet. An old laptop with Ubuntu 9 on it? Server! Nation states have backup cable and fiber just for this scenario. They will not just reset everything. They might try to confiscate still working stuff to build their own version, but they can't just implement a packet switched Internet and build it without the flaws that were discovered in the fucking 70ies. There are books, real, tangible books where they talk about those flaws.
Satellites are becoming more and more irrelevant. Sure, GPS is down, but modern comms happen on the ground, in fiber. No limited scenario would take out ground cables to kill the Internet but leave power stations alone for not to kill Billions at the same time. A limited strike has only political fallout, so to speak, and is limited on one target.

you must be an Übergott for knowing every goddamn service Google has spying on you. The ad companies, the trackers, the app trackers on the phone, on all mobile platforms, all and every domain ever used by Google, the Google Cloud running stuff, your friends, colleagues and company uses everything but Google and you turn off every feature they put into Chrome and FF which could maybe technically used to spy on you before you use it, every time.
I kneel before thee, IT god

My post is equally valid for FAANG and Microsoft. Fuckers

Suppose a gang of communists were to exploit this.

woah……………. gogle collets youre data………… who would have thought…..

duckduckgo
USE IT

But the quality is trash with all of those artifacts.

I thought StartPage.com was better? Please respond.

Dont do anything illegal then, you retard.

Holy fucking shit.

100% guaranteed we're all on a list now. I can't even begin to state how many Jew/Nazi memes I've downloaded. The elites if desired could know every fucking thing about me.

Fuck. We're all fucked.

Duckduckgo is owned and run by Israeli joos.
Startpage is 'better' but is still just a Google proxy.

"You are banned! ;_;

You have been banned from Zig Forums for the following reason:

commie poster got lost"

I'M BEING BANNED BY THE KIKE. I'M BEING BANNED BY THE KIKE. I'M BEING BANNED BY THE KIKE. I'M BEING BANNED BY THE KIKE. I'M BEING BANNED BY THE KIKE. I'M BEING BANNED BY THE KIKE. I'M BEING BANNED BY THE KIKE. I'M BEING BANNED BY THE KIKE. I'M BEING BANNED BY THE KIKE. I'M BEING BANNED BY THE KIKE. I'M BEING BANNED BY THE KIKE. I'M BEING BANNED BY THE KIKE. I'M BEING BANNED BY THE KIKE. I'M BEING BANNED BY THE KIKE. I'M BEING BANNED BY THE KIKE. I'M BEING BANNED BY THE KIKE. I'M BEING BANNED BY THE KIKE. I'M BEING BANNED BY THE KIKE. I'M BEING BANNED BY THE KIKE. I'M BEING BANNED BY THE KIKE. I'M BEING BANNED BY THE KIKE. I'M BEING BANNED BY THE KIKE.

WARNING FOR Zig Forums. PEOPLE ARE BEING BANNED FOR POSTING OPINIONS. WARNING FOR Zig Forums. PEOPLE ARE BEING BANNED FOR POSTING OPINIONS. WARNING FOR Zig Forums. PEOPLE ARE BEING BANNED FOR POSTING OPINIONS. WARNING FOR Zig Forums. PEOPLE ARE BEING BANNED FOR POSTING OPINIONS. WARNING FOR Zig Forums. PEOPLE ARE BEING BANNED FOR POSTING OPINIONS. WARNING FOR Zig Forums. PEOPLE ARE BEING BANNED FOR POSTING OPINIONS. WARNING FOR Zig Forums. PEOPLE ARE BEING BANNED FOR POSTING OPINIONS. WARNING FOR Zig Forums. PEOPLE ARE BEING BANNED FOR POSTING OPINIONS. WARNING FOR Zig Forums. PEOPLE ARE BEING BANNED FOR POSTING OPINIONS. WARNING FOR Zig Forums. PEOPLE ARE BEING BANNED FOR POSTING OPINIONS. WARNING FOR Zig Forums. PEOPLE ARE BEING BANNED FOR POSTING OPINIONS. WARNING FOR Zig Forums. PEOPLE ARE BEING BANNED FOR POSTING OPINIONS. WARNING FOR Zig Forums. PEOPLE ARE BEING BANNED FOR POSTING OPINIONS. WARNING FOR Zig Forums. PEOPLE ARE BEING BANNED FOR POSTING OPINIONS. WARNING FOR Zig Forums. PEOPLE ARE BEING BANNED FOR POSTING OPINIONS. WARNING FOR Zig Forums. PEOPLE ARE BEING BANNED FOR POSTING OPINIONS. WARNING FOR Zig Forums. PEOPLE ARE BEING BANNED FOR POSTING OPINIONS. WARNING FOR Zig Forums. PEOPLE ARE BEING BANNED FOR POSTING OPINI

You can also just buy an Apple device. The tradeoff is:

Are you a prole who is willing to sell your data to Google to save a few shekels on your phone, or are you willing to pay for products that don't produce revenue from your data?

Unfortunately, free/open source devices aren't really an option at this point. Google devices are proprietary as fuck; everything is in the Google Play Store spyware blob. Apple is proprietary but at least your interests are vaguely aligned with theirs.

Ah of course, let me just steal Google's private PRNG seeds so I can generate the URLs.

KYS, you are beyond retarded

Doesnt this only work if you have a google account?

Qwant
Brave Browser
Epic Search and Epic Privacy Browser

kys op

I've been using mojeek and it works fine for me, but I'll try your suggestions out as well. Thanks.

Use Tor
Heres a brand new Zig Forums
bm7syfu6qxtbuqt2.onion/pol/

Zig Forums here, it's worse than you would imagine; in fact i'm convinced the people that post there are just LARPers that have never held a tech job in their fucking lives

Attached: ffd7d1c79d77f3c08ff6333d7de4a5e87bd883bce935b36ea72175b093c7ddb8.png (600x810, 694.05K)

translation: protect the jews, oy vey!

Programmer here. You retards are dumber than a rock.

It will become worse when Google mothballs Android for Fuchsia, their new operating system that was built from the ground up to give them absolute control on the infrastructure and data harvesting capabilities.

Mathematician here, you programmers are dumber than a rock.

I really love the guy here

complaining that long sequences are weak because they lack client side 'validation'. When in reality, subsequent requests made after any client side authentication also rely on sending a long sequence to the server. Only now it has moved from a GET/POST line into a cookie header!

I dont think you understand what a public link is?

the point is it's all usually a public link. all auth tokens are generated with an algorithm. this is just an auth token but in the url

Attached: 1315673451609.jpg (252x240, 7.29K)

Shut up nigger.

You too.

you didn't see that pegasus report on 60 minutes a couple weeks back, some Israeli dude like yeah we have everything digital, if it's digital we have it

I don't think you understand how CDNs work, or any how authentication actually works in a stateless protocol. See here
that fag is being cocky but it's correct.

Kek. He took his drugs and then apologized for being a retarded sperg later in the thread.

L2Computer faggot.

Those server farms cost quite a bit more then something you can buy yourself, there is also maintenance costs to consider but so far I haven't heard about any fires for a while.

Didn't Google offer a million dollars to anyone finding a vulnerability in their system? Is that still a thing?

Use this to go find dirt on politicians and Jews.

Get going.

Awaiting further commands, general.

Attached: ALRIGHT, I'M IN.jpg (425x329, 21.19K)

I'm triggered by the lack of horizontal reflection.

Yes. Only two people on Zig Forums managed to complete all the 'Advent of Code' challenges, quite sad.

I don't use Google. Only ==STUPID== people use Google.