Operation : make black hole image a nazi symbol

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memory_hole

The person who took the black hole picture will unfortunetly effectively become the one who created "that nazi propaganda symbol". Imagine the headlines if black hole became a nazi symbol immidietly

Attached: merged.jpg (1400x800, 84.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redice.tv/radio-3fourteen/is-it-possible-for-jewish-nationalists-and-european-nationalists-to-work-together
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Clearly a psyop, careful anons.

It might be much more likely than you think.

Fuck off niggerjew.

In general relativity, a white hole is a hypothetical region of spacetime which cannot be entered from the outside, although matter and light can escape from it. In this sense, it is the reverse of a black hole, which can only be entered from the outside and from which matter and light cannot escape.

"Lol all hillary supporters are abortion supporting libtards muslims, immigrants, chemtrails, evil lizard space alien jews with masterplan for world domination donald trump bush did 9/11 build the wall mexico terrorist"

am i doing it right?

wow BASED way to trigger the libshits epic style.

TOTAL LIBERAL OWNAGE!!!

fuck off faggot

Complains about disinformation

Fights it by attempting to spread disinformation

Okay

*Fucking weak*

(((Red Ice)))

Attached: lana 4.PNG (1783x420, 56.81K)

No.

Attached: facepalm_cat.jpg (500x333, 115.66K)

Wouldn't it work better as an analogy for multiculturalism?

I like them. Bit cringe but honestly what podcast you can listen these days.

Ones that didn't call for alliances with so-called "nationalist jews", like Nadav Salomon aka Reactionary jew.

Attached: reactionary jew.jpg (1000x1500, 546.17K)

I have no idea what you talking about honestly. They are not perfect and nobody is. World is burning and there is no water anymore. We all going to slowly burn to death and jews, niggers and muslims will dance on our corpses. I can only hope i will die before my body is set on fire.

It's not about perfection, it's about them being guilty of the unforgivable sin of protecting our eternal racial enemy.

redice.tv/radio-3fourteen/is-it-possible-for-jewish-nationalists-and-european-nationalists-to-work-together

That was supposed to be the first in a long series of interviews before he ended up doxed. It's also longer than almost any other interview Lana ever did.

Attached: OUR FAVOURITE JEWISH MAN! REACTIONARY JEW!.mp4 (634x470 764.25 KB, 49.65K)

Everybody is our eternal enemy at this point. I don't care that they talked with jew one time or something. There is nothing to enjoy here anymore. I don't ask you to watch them. But this realy not reason for me to stop watching them.

They will shut them down soon anyway. They will shut down everything just like under Soviets. It will not end until people storm goverment building with sticks and beat them to death. That will never happen in America. I can only hope some white people survive in Europe

obvious thing to do would be to shoop a black sunwheel on to it.

Kill yourself.

Attached: joans unholy beefcurtains.jpg (480x360, 37.2K)

8/pol is chock-full of feds, muds and larping jews

Working in it.

I know. I know that very well.

Cultured Thug is the only fascist YouTuber worth listening to since he doesn't cover news but actual fascist history and knowledge.

He is banned if i am correct.

Whatever you say.

you are right. we forgot schizo boomers

No. Why?

Attached: https:__cdn.awwni.me_19f98.png (680x817 805.68 KB, 68.77K)

What is this nigger-tier psyop attempt?

This board has been utterly fucked by the new halfnigger migrants

It's the eye of Sauron

You know, black holes are essentially a sun with extreme mass. A Black Sun so to speak.

You are dealt a hand of stormfags, shills and faggots.
Either fold with the white race or go along and win a big one.

The problem is that they need to play loose on the ethnoNat to not get shoahed, go figure.
But I say, use the false op. jew's skulls as stepping stones.

newfag detected. Drop the animu and roll with the big bois. See: "Gay Pride Flag" a.k.a "Honkler"

meme it.

Hang on…

youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

Attached: Demon_screaming.gif (545x529, 867.31K)

A patent clerk after reading the papers and asking his wife how it works, suddenly comes up with a (very interesting idea) slaps some 2nd rate philosophy on top and claims all by himself and doesn't give credit to anyone else.

No it's a massive clump of mass.

looks like sarcasm

fuck off Morpheaus

Is this spam?

Attached: spamspamspam.gif (400x310, 5.4M)

remeber Poincare and Lorentz.

.. gonna need a run down.

Seriously, why don't you Storm fruit loops make Israel a Nazi symbol. Support Israel with memes such as "Israel kicked their niggers out" and so on.

way to fit in

look up who came up with e=mc².
look into poincare and what his idea was.
and you can look up 100 autoren gegen einstein.

To a kike, literally everything is a Nazi symbol. This might be a painful pill to swallow but our beloved Hitler may have in fact been a jew psyop. Like I said, it's a real tough one.

It's like wants us to sage…

Another one.
What a weird thread.

bump

Think about it. They get some impressionable (((white))) painter all hopped up on goofballs and then kettle him into becoming UltraAntiSemite. This causes a massive arms buildup, which of course kikes love because they can make money of someone else's suffering. Anyways, it's strange to think a kike would create a puppet designed to destroy them, but they're a self-loathing lot and like to think they're smarter than everyone else. I've got some unfortunate news, lol.

OC, pls r8

Attached: image908.png (2438x1369, 892.77K)

there is still more levels to (((them))).

bump

Since I don't believe a God exists and instead think our universe is just a random load of pointless cum, instead I must default to the assumption that there are in fact sentient beings in our universe that are more technologically capable than we are, and that they watch our drama unfold on our little pebble the same way one might watch their ant colony mindlessly move particles from point Gay to point B.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (375x360, 120.87K)

You are Anthropomorphising things you have never seen. I was not talking about religion.

For as "smart" as kikes like to think they are, you really have limited imaginations.

I am not a white rabbit.
If you are able to drop the schizo I got nothing better to do right now.
take it or leave it.

Attached: sucking.png (1500x1115, 402.08K)

You can barely speak English, but you speak faggot exceptionally well, rabbi.

You win!
1-0
you defeated the sneaky internet rabbi.

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

ACCELERATIONISM IS A TRAP

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Zig Forums IS NOT A NATSOC BOARD

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

fucking tor posters, you always say the stupidest shit

Attached: 1549078577374.jpg (599x600, 212.8K)

I don't buy the whole black hole picture, or even the existence of black holes, but the black sun is a Nazi symbol already, so it wouldn't be far off making the black hole one too.

Attached: D3-yJiqWkAAgE_r.jpg (1001x1000, 185.62K)

You talked to a Jew once? You're done forever. That's the best way to build an effective movement to accomplish real world goals.

I guess if you're an 80 IQ stormfag, who just wants to wait for the race war that never comes, you think this is a good strategy. I just wish you fucking retards would stay out of the way of people who are actually trying to get things done, but you always come along to share your idiotic opinions and attack anyone who doesn't think we should just sit around posting on message boards hoping that somebody else starts a race war.

Black holes are singularities, not physical objects. The black hole as it is seen by astronomers is merely the hole left in space time by the singularity inside. For those of you who dont know, a singularity is a place where a mathemathical function breaks down. For instance, the function f = 1/x has a singularity at 0 since it goes to +/- infinity there. A black hole is a stellar object where gravity has overcome all forms of counterforce, crushing its mass down into something that has the size of nothing. That is why it is a singularity. Now think a step further…. All stars rotate, and just as a ballet dancer spins faster when she pull her arms in a collapsed star will spin faster than its progenitor star. But since a singularity is the size of nothing, it follows that it would have to rotate at infinite speed to conserve momentum. Black holes are the only places in the universe where you encounter this kind of mind-spinning what the fuck physics.

Someone can shoop this in or something

Attached: 0d75a84c52556116355462ebe9385d575c70b165314a0379bf4798d66f49ccde.png (1920x1080, 3.45M)

What if I generated my own images and they are rainbow colored?

Attached: xlarge.jpeg (1024x741, 64.67K)

Black holes aren't even real. They captured a pixelated picture of something emitting light and being partially blocked by something else.

BASED GLOW-IN-DARK (((RED ICE)))

What if I told you… the meme was already there.

name the jew!

Attached: einstein.png (500x547, 180.61K)

Lets piss some normalfags some more.

So it’s the black sun? Schwarze sonne

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 152814337885.gif (300x273, 2.48M)

yeah, nah

Attached: hard target.jpg (1280x692, 54.43K)

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

What did (((you))) mean by this?

show me the algo

A jew made that (((image))). We shouldnt spread it and spread more space bs.

in clown world everything can happen

Attached: btbh.jpg (473x259, 50.98K)

Attached: black hole sun.png (600x583, 169.75K)

That's a solar eclipse you fucking retard.

What do we have here?

Attached: big_golden_grin.jpg (480x463, 168.55K)

How about one of your asshole that would clearly identify your movement.

(((redice)))

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Is it possible to the have the black hole be similar to tje black sun?

make niggers the next symbol of white supremacy

Nigger beats up jewish man. White Supremacy?

Attached: jewish victim is beaten up by black man.webm (400x272, 1.84M)

Shop in a black sun

(((1)))
First post best post
Also its dead fucking easy to put the shwarzsonne over it, it literally already looks like a black sun

Probably.