Pissing off Muslims with memes

The holiest site in Islam is the Kaba. Its a stupid cube with a space rock in it that the Muslims worship. Nothing will anger them more then mocking it. Lets Meme it.
One of the vols is a blackpill faggot who shuts down any attempt to meme outside of this site. Do not let him win.

Attached: clown cube 02.png (800x600, 965.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kenyaiforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3428
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your thread was deleted for a reason.

Because the vol sucks inbred goatfucker's balls?

Coming up. Mods you better not delete this one!!!
Its gunna be gud

Wonder why it was even deleted.

Attached: BorgSkins.png (960x720, 1.13M)

inb4 this thread gets shoahed.

Attached: moabkaba.png (1600x1800, 2.87M)

Lol

Attached: dead aunt.jpg (639x533, 89.04K)

Attached: kaaba.jpg (770x513, 151.33K)

I think a vol is a fucking muslim. Time to clean house.

Do one with them worshiping a minecraft tnt block.

Maybe the Turkroach is back

Attached: NayzakGoats.jpg (1024x1229, 414.42K)

Read more about Islam through unbiased sources you kiked faggot brainlet

Maybe vol just doesn't want to be hunted and blown up? ??

The Borg gets BTFO when we make fun of them. Stop having fun immediately.

lmao

Attached: NayzakFanart4.png (730x1095, 812.44K)

We've got a live one, boys.

Attached: shit in the shitter.jpg (350x350, 65.53K)

Take your jewish narrative and kill yourself.

Too late. Archived.

Pick one

Thanks for the bump. We are too smart to fall for your false dichotomy. It is possible to hate kikes at the same time as hating mudshits.

Attached: Vlad the imapler heroic.jpg (600x875, 88.42K)

currently making it rn

KEK

Nice.

Attached: driversex.png (633x1092, 831.98K)

you worship a fucking cube which may or may not have a meteorite in it that supposedly contains the ~definitely-not-a-shamanistic-spirit~ representation of faith to god and Abraham.

Attached: I figs dis me mayk u nise to muma u _b8b3c240e1ea918170c0a00e5249f795.jpg (957x621, 61.42K)

Attached: kaaba tnt.png (770x513, 995.48K)

it is a twofer, based.

sage

Bump

Attached: 1e5c11074f7e95d64a44f22db7514f4eb9070b0a59d1213477472ec27d2f602a.jpg (786x864, 183.6K)

Attached: 28A4A206-9CA5-492D-9DD4-1F9CB5AF1DA6.jpeg (693x390, 109.72K)

funny

Islam is still better than feminism. Yes, that includes Hitler's sickening feminism too

You were banned for a reason.

Reported.

No, u. Muhammad, peace be upon him, was a pedophile that loved boy pussy. Aka every Muslim should hang.

Attached: 0f49469c3d072b39d9385127bbeff4695dcc51ff9a0dfeedb00f995d4c9c43f6.jpg (639x767, 96.01K)

Kike shill thread #13125941

sage

>>>Zig Forums

Attached: free-shrugs.jpg (449x642, 49.64K)

Attached: cube.jpg (1024x768, 258.45K)

Keep crying and realize that you are fucking powerless to stop us from telling the truth about your faggot false prophet mohammed and that he fucked men and was a huge cock sucking man whore.

See you stupid shitskins are so fucking predictable. Every single time you try to say that we can only hate a single group at a time. It's like you are trained to say it. You and kikes are both semites, and you will both swing on the day of the rope.

Attached: 0ceab1b33db07e15953b73a921031847d280451a550fec5ee4d2fbcfce0e7bd1.png (326x272 4.45 MB, 9.92K)

Fuck off feminist and go support women's rights somewhere else

You disgusting brown fucks are swarming all over this board like cockroaches. The only difference between you and kikes is that they are more advanced parasites that understand how to shill more effectively, whereas every post by a mudshit is laughably obvious. As usual, you're just bottom feeders sucking off whatever scraps the kikes leave behind.

Attached: 14576941643687.jpg (500x667, 58.51K)

Dude, most people here hate jews and muslims. How new are you?

Attached: D3ZodowUYAAPkE5.jpg (1000x1000, 68.68K)

I'm not the one who was banned for spamming the board with all the ways you want to murder White European Women user.

Why aren't people slapping visual depictions of Mudhammud on every telephone pole in their city, like those "It's ok to be white" signs? I thought it was haram or some shit.

False accusations, personal attacks, ad hominiem tactics, faggot, tranny, non-white, verbal abuse etc. Which one was it this time? Sorry but nobody's reading your activist shit.

ALL YOU WOMEN'S RIGHTS ACTIVISTS NEED TO BE KILLED

And women need to be forced to serve a man at any cost. They should be stripped of their rights and put back in their cages (houses)

Sounds like something a Muslim would say.

That's one thing muslims do right - breeding harems. If they weren't such subhumans they wouldn't be such bad blokes.

"All you women need me. Society needs to force you to be fuckslaves of men like me."

You do realize that you are talking about anons wives, sisters, mothers and daughters when the bullshit starts coming out your fingers, right? Fucking psycho…

Attached: 8chan comment globohomo anon women slaves.jpg (813x198, 127.14K)

Lol Islam is a lie btw.

I would be nice to my fuckslaves though

Attached: laughing eldar whores.jpg (446x400, 162.55K)

no i'd be the king. you'd be the dickless fuckslave guard

Harems are haram for most men (meaning that it is MEN WHO GET FUCKED OVER BY THIS IDEA, NOT WOMEN, LITTLE CHANGES FOR US EXCEPT RAISING VICIOUS CUTTHROAT AND MURDEROUS CHILDREN). That means there will be continuous violence in society because men will not pass on their DNA and they will have nothing to live for except to rape, kill and overthrow the dominant males. Culture and society cannot take place in this type of setting…you are volunteering to be ejected back into the seventh century, no science, continuous bloodshed, torture, murder…it is a mess user.

No you wouldn't lil fag, I'd bash your nuts with a sledgehammer and force you to eat my shit until the end of time.

Attached: 60 years.png (862x902, 65.76K)

Wouldn't matter…you are inviting agony and sorrow into your life. If I was your second wife I would have no problem seeing all your other children slaughtered to advance my own offspring…no problem. I would care nothing if it hurt you or if you loved your other children.

Fair enough. What about multiple wives? Mormons seem have harems without all the killing and overthrowing.

Look i just want some fuckslaves is that too much to ask?

ok i get it maybe 1 wife is enough

That is because all their women are betas and you can't raise quality offspring off of beta women. Eugenics applies to both parents.

The wisest of men thought so but I am not going to tell anyone what to do…kingdoms have been lost to the lust of men and the ambitions of women for their own offspring.

Attached: arminus painting germanic.jpg (800x1136, 293.15K)

OP we pissed off the Muslims in 8 chan and for some reason they had enough power to get the thread deleted.

Attached: satan3.jpg (400x186 60.06 KB, 7.67K)

that makes me way angrier than it should

I never really understood their obsession with showing respect to their kike leaders…i guess it is simply an extra added layer of control.

“Religious” kidnappers strike again: kenyaiforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3428

Attached: kidnapped.png (1000x650, 223.36K)

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

ACCELERATIONISM IS A TRAP

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

Zig Forums IS NOT A NATSOC BOARD

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DO YOUR RESEARCH
>>>/qresearch/

WE HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

I might be more inclined to believe that image if it weren't in fucking Kenya.

If someone's dumb enough to go to kenya, they deserve to get kidnapped

Attached: 30939.jpg (300x308, 90.18K)

Does this make you angry?

Attached: wow this isgreat.png (381x501 140.61 KB, 90.86K)

I asked them at >>>/qresearch/ and they said that you are some namefag who got banned from there for spamming and you are doing this to try and make us raid /qresearch/ for you, since you are so mad at them.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (1200x1200, 120.78K)

Let's us not piss off the muzzies.

Attached: nth6y.png (596x516, 112.05K)

He looks more like a dick.

Attached: b85425d3a7dd2651ae197cf65434c348353fed7a01fc7069b995a29c380d30ff.png (818x476, 98.41K)

No, that makes me laugh. The other thread getting akbar'd is what makes me angry

This shit just exposes how evil you radical activists really are. Sorry, but we're not going to let you get away with this cunning deceptive shit.

A necessary evil
evil
The ONLY relationship women are good in
a burden and a curse/evil.

Islam is less patriarchal then White patriarchies. It entitles women to inheritance, limits beating, believes women in court, bans female infanticide/widow killing etc. But I do agree with what you're saying to an extent. Islam is also bad because it's too intolerant and expansionist. Just like Judaism is bad because of usury and shit

Oh I see. The muzzies just lost their shit. They kept calling me a jew and threatening me.
This meme is banned on facebook and twitter. I was thinking of putting Brenton's face on it.

Attached: Muslim Hunter.jpg (296x420, 51.23K)

Germanic laws clearly mention that men are the OWNERS of women, which your feminist heros didn't bring back. They also mostly ban women from divorcing, which again, the feminist rule of hitler didn't bring back. Brothers Grimm and other sources clearly mention widow killing among Germans and Indo-Europeans in general, but hitler didn't bring that back either. Marriages by abduction, arranged marriages, woman-beating, women being banned from owning property, no voting (Germanic assembly) etc. were ALSO not brought back.

"The widow ends her days by hanging herself upon the tree which shadows her husband's tomb"

Got banned again, eh European genocider?

Anyone have the gif of that guy rubbing his foot on the cube?

I will stop posting memes for awhile and let the rest get a chance to post some.

Attached: Mu1.jpg (720x588, 79.13K)

Eeeeeeeew. Just, eeeeeeew. Not a religion.
It’s a Theocracy.

Criminally Underrated

End (((juden))).

And that's not menctioning that (((islam))) has some 10 laws that if broken, they brand you a ""heretic"". One of these is basically not questioning that everything was made by the (((powerless parasite ""god"" liar trickster deceiever))). This forbids any science in the territories that practice (((islam))).

OK that has got to be fake, that is too disgusting for me to contemplate.

You speak of the Eastern Germanic tribe known as the Herules who fought for Attila, but many Germanic tribes in the West did not fight for Attila but against him.

Attached: Heruli_seniores_shield.png (480x480, 47.2K)

Widows have uses you know, they can be sent to the millitary, etc.

No, not really.

Global report.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

Attached: 5e9ab40d00efca86b3700bb40078c4a8f19ad2f76ace2f93cd839ec548cbcbf3.jpg (577x599, 67.69K)

Attached: dfghj.png (579x305, 410.05K)

Attached: muszzy.png (445x533 67.55 KB, 62.2K)

And nothing will happen. Stay mad, goatfucking cuck. You have to fuck goats because you are low rank and don't get any women. The harems belong to the high classes in the religion of cuck.

Attached: Reasons to hate muslims.png (1792x439, 54.75K)

Does that cube they worship have a toilet?

If you dream big, user, it can be a toilet.

I thought that harem guards only had their balls chopped off, not their dicks too. I don't think the sultan cared if his harem had other dicks just so long as they couldn't get pregnnat from them. Removing the balls would also reduce the libido a lot.

Muzzies piss on anything so I am sure it is used a toilet.
I have no Idea but that meme really makes Muzzies mad. It;s not even that good. Still it bring so much hate.>>13127184

Attached: threats 5858.png (350x431, 164.42K)

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES
APAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES H
PAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES HA
AS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES HAP
S ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES HAPA
ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS
RE SUPERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS A
E SUPERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS AR
SUPERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE
UPERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE S
PERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SU
ERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUP
RIOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPE
IOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPER
OR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPERI
R TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPERIO
TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR
O WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR T
WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO
HITES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO W
ITES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WH
TES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHI
ES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHIT
S HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITE

APAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES H
PAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES HA
AS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES HAP
S ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES HAPA
RE SUPERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS A
E SUPERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS AR
UPERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE S
PERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SU
ERIOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUP
RIOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPE
IOR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPER
OR TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPERI
R TO WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPERIO
O WHITES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR T
HITES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO W
ITES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WH
TES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHI
ES HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHIT
S HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITE

Uh oh, here he is in this thread now, being all superior

Attached: india222.jpg (628x622, 173.6K)

Doesn't matter - he gets sweet ass buttfucks because eunuchs are allowed to receive cock. Total secret - Muslims are allowed to buttfuck eunuchs because they aren't considered men. Premium job for a faggot like him.