She Will Return

Ebola is back baby

archive.is/mORxr

When is this shit going to go pandemic?! Evil whitey out of Africa and let the germs spread!

Attached: ebola-chan-blood.jpg (900x900, 459.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MpIkyN2toeU
yahoo.com/news/ebola-worker-killed-hospital-eastern-dr-congo-181745813.html
nbcnews.com/news/world/congo-s-ebola-response-threatened-conspiracy-theories-rumors-n994156
pjmedia.com/homeland-security/isis-congo-video-calls-jihadists-new-turf-central-africa/
nytimes.com/2019/04/20/world/africa/isis-attack-congo.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As soon as they are sure they can import it to Europe and the USA via the niggers.

Grow wings Ebola-chan!

Why bother, they are already shipping it into Europe via plague ships

Attached: plague ship arrival.jpg (962x1086 61.74 KB, 200.82K)

Niggers are not even entertaining like dogs or cats, why save them?

They are the kin of the kikes.

A lot closer kin to them than we are anyway…

Did she learn to swim?

We could drop the nit in and find out.

Sounds like a win win!!

I'm game if you are game. Can't be any worse than throwing one of our children off a balcony. I guess we should probably throw it off a cliff as well so that it has as much chance of being rescued as that little boy in MOA did…

Still containable. She needs to become transmittable by air. And visit India.

And china

Attached: china pollution 2.png (1440x721, 516.49K)

Seriously man , how did that little boys father not shove the nigger off the top of the building for that shit?

Is this the typical case of Jews transferring blame to others and then placing themselves as accusers so they are not held accountable for their crimes?

We don't care about either subhuman race user…why would you care about one and not the other? What the fuck is going on in your brain. Bother are fucking PARASITES that devour and fuck until everything around them is consumed.

YOU CAN'T FUCKING THINK MY LIFE IS 'IMPROVED' BECAUSE THE BUG FUCKERS MAKE CHEAP SHIT FOR THE GLOBALISTS. IT IS WORTH A LAUGH

Stop using anything made by them then, or anything made by polluting the environment. Your hypocrisy is stunning, are you sure you are not Jewish? You certainly think like one. You being the apex parasite does not make you any less of a parasite.

Build your own car. Oh wait, you can't. Even if you could, you would not be able to virtue signal about muh ecology without sacrificing your mobility and convenience.

who's got the bug spray?

North Korea Best Korea

Stop derailing this thread you fucks

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Finally, some good news. Remember kangs, WHO is the debbil. Kill those witches and evil spirits.

Attached: DNS.jpg (640x427, 99.98K)

Because bugs weren't always filthy and selfish? Why u ancient city rook rike junk yard? No excuse gooks, you lazy fucks are always taking shortcuts and that is your god damned problem. White people's problem is they are always involved in elevating lesser species and it comes back to bite us in the ass.

Attached: IMG_0249[1].jpg (1600x1200, 389.93K)

I did some math at one point. If Ebola cases grow at 32% per week Africa is depopulated by as much as 62% in 64 weeks. Not sure the rate of growth for new cases now.

Just wait for the less juju-scared nogs with guns start chimping in an attempt to shut down borders. The only nogs that will be left at the evolved and the mud hut niggers stay know to stay the fuck home.

Ebola Chan is a demon and is evil. I got Asian Jews to Fight you Ebola Chan bring it on! ;)

Attached: b2ab45ee79a9b23ba039e92ede4b653b948c7f78303f91a4e5a334aa61a1e433.jpg (265x247, 14.24K)

I also got an a literial alt right clown. Let's go to war Ebola chan! You shall not take my 3rd world friends with your 'love.'

Attached: 160907_milo_yiannopolis_d_0257_prt.jpg (750x999, 91.48K)

I think when you see your child hit the ground three stories down, the last thing on your mind is the perp. But I doubt he was there anyway. It is pretty popular thing to do in a cold area to take your children to an indoor mall for a walk, the idea is that it is safe. Our poor people are learning one murdered child at a time that these people are subhuman filth (pic I would never go to a nigger mall like MOA; even in my home state I won't go to a nigger mall…no fucking way). I am agonized over that little boy. I know his mama believed the jews and she never knew that she was putting her precious little boy in danger by going anywhere near subhuman animals.

Attached: mall of america mogadishu.png (400x215, 189.54K)

wew

If and when I build a vehicle, it won't be a car…I can't imagine anything more worthless. 90% of my travel day to day is done via walking. Only use a vehicle at night when it is not safe for a woman to move around by herself in the dark, and then fucktard, it is a borrowed vehicle. I do have an extremely old truck which I repair and work on myself…take your self righteous bullshit and shove it right up your ass where it belongs.

I was in a Toronto hospital a few years back and there was a sign that said "DO NOT PROCEED PAST THIS POINT IF YOU HAVE VISITED AFRICA IN THE PAST 3 MONTHS"

HKK - HANDS KILL KIKES

There purpose is to spread poverty and violence. They jews spend a whole lot of time creating them and they want to see a return of their investments.

HONK HONK user…ACCELERATE CLOWN WORLD WHO KNEW THAT FAGGOT WOULD BE SUCH A TREND SETTER.

It'll be nothing as always. This shit never works.
I wonder when they'll make and shill a vaccine for ebola.

I think her most important visits should happen in Africa, but I agree that there is no reason to confine her to just the deepest darkest 'Groid region..Lots of places to visit on that continent.

Attached: y5077754ytd2f876875.jpg (800x564, 63.46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MpIkyN2toeU

Ebola Chan we got a vaccine. You don't scare us. The common cold kills more people. You are a joke! Strike me down if you are so powerful I play for them Jesus. I dont fear demons or their servants.

Attached: images(39).jpg (220x229, 12.42K)

Yes

Attached: Honk_Honk_transparant.png (1423x1566, 600.13K)

Of course. Father Nurgle would want his daughter to continue in spreading his love.

Attached: Nurgle.jpg (1024x1117, 109.15K)

Glad I am not a turd worlder

EBOLA CHAN come and get me. I do not fear you!!!!!!

>yahoo.com/news/ebola-worker-killed-hospital-eastern-dr-congo-181745813.html
>Butembo (DR Congo) (AFP) - A health worker fighting an Ebola outbreak in DR Congo was shot dead Friday in an attack on a hospital in the eastern city of Butembo, the (((World Health Organization))) said.

>>nbcnews.com/news/world/congo-s-ebola-response-threatened-conspiracy-theories-rumors-n994156
Looks like the DRC nogs are starting to wake up to (((WHO))) is spreading the ebola.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 1.52.23 PM.png (860x154 56.8 KB, 25.58K)

Kill em all ebola chan!

Last news, ISIS was heading into congo to either and/or:
- Get slaves to fight for them
- Get their hands on ebola

Fun times

Attached: findebolachan1.png (3000x1800, 8.27M)

Link, faggot.

i wish that they had people capable of modifying ebola. and spread it across europe.

Attached: gift.jpeg (474x251, 21.35K)

Ebola is a hoax.

♥♥♥BUMP FOR LOVE♥♥♥

Attached: Ebola_taking_a_break.png (634x421, 356.8K)

There you go reddit cuck, it's not an obscure title to search for.
pjmedia.com/homeland-security/isis-congo-video-calls-jihadists-new-turf-central-africa/
nytimes.com/2019/04/20/world/africa/isis-attack-congo.html

Col. Grossman gave a talk called "Bulletproof Mind", in which he noted that ebola is highly sexually contagious even before symptoms show.
Highly contagious as in a sloppy kiss is likely to transmit it.
He suggests that "suicide" vectors could infect themselves, have sex with as many prostitutes as possible, and when they start showing symptoms, smear their filthy hands on as many doors handles as they can before they rot.

Nice.

this is cringy as fuck. theres nothing wrong with buying a used car. you can spend a couple grand on a working car or truck and fix that up. Build a fucking car? Thats retarded. What purpose does that serve to spend a fortune on tools, parts, and time for that? You can learn how to repair common car problems and L2 build weapons instead which is much cheaper, easier, and more useful that your teenager fantasy of building the Bat mobile or whatever the fuck youre not going to actually build.

lol

Miss ebola chan

If you talk to the serial killer NPC in Vampyr, he pops out a line about how “doctor” seems like a great profession with which to illegitimately gain people’s trust. Be sure you offer him medicine, too. I think that line may have been a reference to a specific strain of xenophobia which has been hindering treatment of ebola in Africa.

Sometimes broken people see their own style of sin everywhere as the secret hidden truth of reality. It’s possible to play Vampyr as a serial killer, in which case the most broken NPC is right to immediately see a kindred spirit in the PC. It’s also possible to play the game as an actual doctor, in which case the broken intuition stands out as cray-cray. For that matter, in the game’s mechanics stop you from being almost a normal doctor, but then killing just that guy. Fits my ethics well enough (killing a murderer is the lesser crime of vigilantism, rather than the crime of murder, IMO) and it’s utilitarian, too.

So why would treating ebola run into major xenophobia issues with locals who think the world is full of people who tell big lies to hurt them? Is it not kinda like the same question as, why do the users of this site expect such great and stupid evils from their foes?

nothing* in

Please come back ebolachan.

Hail ebola.

Ebola has been a real disappointment…… not nearly pandemic level kill

Attached: Capture.PNG (1111x851, 278.55K)

FUCK 8 CHAN JOIN N3IN CHAN < WHY ARE YOU STILL ON THIS MOSSAD SITE

FUCK 8 CHAN JOIN N3IN CHAN < WHY ARE YOU STILL ON THIS MOSSAD SITEFUCK 8 CHAN JOIN N3IN CHAN < WHY ARE YOU STILL ON THIS MOSSAD SITE

FUCK 8 CHAN JOIN N3IN CHAN < WHY ARE YOU STILL ON THIS MOSSAD SITEFUCK 8 CHAN JOIN N3IN CHAN < WHY ARE YOU STILL ON THIS MOSSAD SITE

FUCK 8 CHAN JOIN N3IN CHAN < WHY ARE YOU STILL ON THIS MOSSAD SITE!!

FUCK YEA DEAD SNIGGERS :DD EBIN

Attached: disdain2.jpg (249x371, 40.9K)

What happened with the hatian who collapsed on the US border with mexico?

Attached: ebola-chan.jpg (630x1024, 102.91K)

It's not spreading fast enough to put a dent in the nigger population.

We have a vaccine. The common cold kills more people Ebola. You are just a bloody mess that burns yourself out quick. We are not afraid of you any more succubus.

GOOD LUCK, EBOLA-CHAN! WE LOVE YOU, EBOLA-CHAN!

Attached: ebolachan.png (566x800, 317.17K)

Go get your yearly flu shot that doesn't work after a week.

Yet, that's why we need her to mutate and spread faster

(((vaccine)))

People would care if you werent such niggers in white countries. Now go fuck yourself.

What are you talking about?

Spread your love to me, ebola-chan.

ebola-chan is nothing but hype. I have been hoping for a pandemic for years now.