How to spread (((awareness)))

Carter Cooper
Carter Cooper

How do we spread more awareness? I want to expose the Jews lies to everyone. I want people to start rioting and attacking all semites.

How do we do this? Everything is censored. We only have Zig Forums and going out at night and spray painting anti-Semitic shit.

Pic related. Tried going to 4cuck after seeing a thread recommending it, to try to get some redpilled discussion going and got instantly swarmed with trump niggers not interested in any discussion, only interested in ad hominem attacks.

Attached: 23EB60EB-CCC3-4202-89FF-8F67ED119F92.jpeg (1.99 MB, 2048x2623)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R3Ovrhrf9BQ
youtu.be/YBqMla18-54
youtu.be/JoR8izwksDQ
youtu.be/UO86eolz-z8
youtu.be/i_LnRVbb4pM

Sebastian Price
Sebastian Price

ignore all anti trump kikes

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

But trump is pro kike user…..

Parker Stewart
Parker Stewart

Literally the 1st post in both threads. Jesus Christ JIDF is out in full force.

Ethan Reyes
Ethan Reyes

Obviously I looked at your pic and disagree with you, ordinary nigger.

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

He’s pandering to evangelical Christians. Everyone understands this distinction.

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

His daughter fucks the heeb every evening. Is this also merely pandering?

James Collins
James Collins

daughter married a kike
Everyone knows it doesn’t count unless it had a jewish mother. Try again.

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

don't worry goy, she's still /ourgirl/!!!
Tell your boss to fire and replace you. JIDF shills like you just look mentally retarded

Levi Sullivan
Levi Sullivan

Kushy is full on jew. Dad jew (criminal) jew grandparents etc

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

implying I said anything about her being anything to anyone
everyone is jidf, ad hominem, no argument
Try again.
So what? Trump doesn’t dictate his daughter's actions and I don’t care what either of them are doing. You do understand how this doesn't implocate anything about trump himself, right?

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

look goyim, I'm right and she's not jewish cause I say so
Imagine being this mentally ill. Mossad is not sending his best

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (216.29 KB, 819x460)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (241.78 KB, 640x640)

Mason Carter
Mason Carter

you can convert to a race masquerading as a religion
projection
Try again.

Noah Parker
Noah Parker

Ignoring the truth
Do you get paid per post or per hour?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (148.66 KB, 819x460)

Logan Watson
Logan Watson

pic that proves literally nothing else other than that trump's family is german-american and has to work with kikes in jew york city
not making any real argument
Post the one that says trump had a kabbalah teacher in some ghostwritten bullshit. I know you have it in your collection.

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

Mary Anne is Drumpf's mother btw

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (196.5 KB, 1141x385)

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

ctrl+f jew is all I know how to do
brain can’t into correlating words, low iq
Jewish medical center. I’d ask "Are you even autistic?" but you can’t even seem to read. I bet lots of nazis had fine teeth due to jew dentists. Does that make them jews?

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

Last time I checked I don't have jewish dentists pal. But nice try, there.
Any association with as accepting (((aid))) marks you as a kike.
<
Such as how the first jew were jews in idea not in race (Hebrews, Israelite). But it wasn't until they all became kikes that their bloodline became known as the jewish one.

Peale was minister -→ related to pic

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (219.68 KB, 1138x256)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (215.52 KB, 819x460)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (303.16 KB, 819x460)

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

I got banned for suggesting we organize on twitter. The mods are compromised and likely communist shills. Considering how many shill threads litter that catalog.

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

got banned on twitter
not that hard to do these days
mods are compromised
They've been bought out by kikes user. This isn't new news.

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

Honestly I know it's probably not the case but imagine if Trump was courting the Jews to the point of absolute trust so we could subvert and destroy them as they have through our history of trusting them when they didn't deserve it. Though I believe Jews to be too paranoid for that and perhaps it would be pretty hard to try and beat them at their own game. Deception is in their bloodlines.

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

No i meant that I got banned on halfchan for suggesting we organize on twitter and yet black cock/ pro-communist/ AOC etc threads remain up and active more than ever. I think the writing is on the wall there.

Asher Foster
Asher Foster

organizing on 4um
They can't, they are too busy owning the Libz to do that.

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

I am a nazi don't have a jewish dentist
Did you think I was talking about present-day?
irrelevant images
got banned for
banned on twitter
You literally can't read, can you?

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

Print out posters, redpill everyone around in ordinary conversations, kill your local jew in power position, write on every forum you can, even if they ban you.

William Hall
William Hall

Keep doing powerful infographs (but put sources on it ,some are just useless because there's no sources and so people can just say "it's false" ).
Also you (americans) have to go further in european history because this is where you from and relate it with american history.
also quote more jewish people.,Quoting jewish on what they think about mankind is probably the most powerful thing because that show the double-standard that they have like they support a religion or a country based on this religion wich is a religion who hates the mankind and at the same time they ask the mankind to love them ,to be tolerant to others when they're not.
I would also say (because i have tried to redpill so many of people irl and they just still don't give a single fuck) that i don't know if we will win but it's our duty to do it.
as a french "thinker" who redpilled so much young french "if we are the gentiles (in french it means the "nice") who are the bad ?"
Keep it up dear american brothers and never give up.

Liam Sullivan
Liam Sullivan

Sentence leads one to think user got banned on twitter
you are retarded for not being Omniscient
Do you have a Common Core Education?
based post

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

if you think we nyeed riots why dont you start one? Never mind, we know you are just a cuck who will never do anything but whine online from your mommy's basement

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

One Somali-American woman is at the forefront of this.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (110.87 KB, 627x316)

Isaiah Rogers
Isaiah Rogers

(((we))), not even hiding at this point. related.

this honestly.

Attached: 8c86af1f1ea16635ed939c2790eb7427099f6196a2c32e4fd54e1fd32caf718f.jpg (147.05 KB, 707x526)

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

Same person, new ip because phone
If only it was your first mistake indicitative of an inability to read, I could have ignored it.

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

Attached: Slightly-to-the-right.png (116.48 KB, 1388x681)

Jaxson Wood
Jaxson Wood

You fellow (((whites))) aren't even trying anymore.
thinking mudslimes are our allies
(((You)))
ignores post
says one can't read yet I'm still responding to posts
Common Core Education confirmed

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

Good post. I have failed miserably in taking this advice. I unleashed my full power levels on my parents and now they are red pilled but also sad because they are not blissfully ignorant anymore.

I also need to get a girl friend so I can raise a family. Any girls here? Send me a message. I can provide a good home and have a good job to provide for the family.

Charles Bennett
Charles Bennett

no girls user
We are all hairy, fat, incels who hate all women. Don't you watch the news?

Elijah King
Elijah King

one controlled oppo Somali woman who exists to allow jews to continue their eternal victimhood status kvetching
I don't trust her intentions or motives.

Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

How do we spread more awareness? I want to expose the Jews lies to everyone.

Normies are programmed to reject that line of approach, so use a different angle. Expose the lies, not the Jews. Name the Rothschilds, not the Jews. Put effort into it, focus on one small point at a time, and make it hard for anyone to refute you.

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

Not a bad approach. First clue people in to the "illuminati". Then to the central bankers. From there it's a small step to realizing that they are all filthy jews.

Carson Lee
Carson Lee

Checked. A good way to insert jew awareness is to highlight the names associated with the mentioned crimes.
wow user why do all of their names end with stein,witz,berg?

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

I like history

youtu.be/R3Ovrhrf9BQ

& Marang Bad

youtu.be/YBqMla18-54 - Yellow Vest 1

youtu.be/JoR8izwksDQ - Yellow Vest 2

youtu.be/UO86eolz-z8 - South Africa

youtu.be/i_LnRVbb4pM - Antifa

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

You can also use Outrage Culture to amplify your message. Both their Outrage Culture and ours can be utilized for this.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit