Pay your taxes goy

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

Pay your taxes goy; those Palestinian kids aren't going to shoot themselves!

mintpressnews.com/israels-idf-sets-new-annual-record-for-killing-palestinian-children/247403/

Attached: taxxes.jpg (23.11 KB, 530x257)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YMW77

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

Already filed my taxes, my fucking CPA said that I owe $688. At least the year before I got back $50 back.

Oliver Richardson
Oliver Richardson

giving the government an interest-free $50 loan
user, you should take the fewest withholdings possible so you owe and then not pay.

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

I don't actually care if Israel kills palestinian kids. I just know its a good talking point to get normies to think negatively of the jews.

Kayden Wright
Kayden Wright

Do they put the kids into our chicken? I'm not sure why my tendies taste so weird.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (651.74 KB, 750x563)

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

They put aborted white fetuses in all fast food, (((they))) make us cannibalize our brothers and sisters.

Hunter Johnson
Hunter Johnson

I haven't held a job since January 2017 and I don't pay taxes. Fuck the system.

Austin Young
Austin Young

how do you survive

Jaxon Lee
Jaxon Lee

literally being a degenerate

Attached: smonkk.jpg (13.78 KB, 255x255)

Jace Thompson
Jace Thompson

Well, funny story, what I did before that was I was in the military for 12 years and I got medically retired, so I get a monthly check of about 2k. I started going to college and using my GI Bill so I get an extra 1500 on top of that.

You say that, except I'm actually aiding in the instability of the federal government by adding undue stress on their financial architecture, which is what we should ALL be doing. Our goal is to collapse the government and reclaim our nation, you can't exactly do that if you're playing by the book and following all the rules. Fuck the system, kill the system. It doesn't work for us, so why work for it?

Isaac Kelly
Isaac Kelly

I made no "income".
I owe nothing.
t. neet

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

Free the People.

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

I will give a dollar to watch Jews and Islam kill each other.
Barking up the wrong board with this shit.

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

No, free OUR people. To hell with the rest.

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

paying for your genocide
Must suck being a boomer, living under the tireless thumb of the jewish perspective.
America is occupied, we live under an occupation, and the occupiers want to slowly wipe us out. Pay them taxes? There is nothing more unpatriotic and pathetic. Stupid nigger.

William Robinson
William Robinson

Killing muslims isn't the worst use of my tax money.

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

Who cares about Palestine. Only a stupid Muzzy would care. Let them all die.
This board is being bombarded by Islam pretending to be white nationalist.
Chan hates Muslims too.

Isaac Smith
Isaac Smith

Yep, kill um all I say. All 2 billion of them.

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

It's illegal to not withhold the "correct" amount of money.
archive.is/YMW77
The IRS is a fucking scam.

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

fuck palestine. no matter how much you turkish fuck faces shill. we will never accept islam or palestine.

Dylan Cooper
Dylan Cooper

Daily reminder that Khazars are a Turkic people

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

this obvious Israeli syntax

Attached: 0baa64e97c41d1eed33a3840cf6b8009df8797ec29b2a4004580a5f802047fd9.jpg (108.6 KB, 645x729)

Gavin White
Gavin White

You are the reason why I love pol.
Islam is our enemy and will kill all white infidels and rape our white women.

Josiah White
Josiah White

Oh wow. your trolling has diminished my soul. Only a dumb ass Muzzy will think name calling will stop my hatred of Muzzy goat fuckers.
Islam is and always will be an enemy of the white children.

Go fuck a goat.

Aiden Williams
Aiden Williams

Jews are as bad as Palestinians!

No, they're worse in every way than some Middle Eastern locals that wouldnt give a shit about us if it wasnt for zog wars.

John Anderson
John Anderson

I haven't paid taxes in 20 years fuck the IRS and fuck the government

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

us
HA HA HA
Fucking muzzy.
Get the fuck out of POL:

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

Us as in westerners you dumb shit.

Jonathan Lopez
Jonathan Lopez

Do you work under the table

Brandon White
Brandon White

Ultimate goal is to be self employed or work under the table. Doesn't matter if you fill out the kike return form, besides getting a refund (in my case at least). They already take it out automatically

David Gomez
David Gomez

If you didn't have mandatory (((health insurance))) you got the bachelor tax gotta pay for the Women and their half breeds single straight working class white goys
the king nigger tax return scheme 2018 still applies

John Anderson
John Anderson

being this butthurt about our taxes going to your country being questioned on an imageboard

Attached: 12379425566.jpg (27.79 KB, 378x469)

Leo Watson
Leo Watson

I find it funny that you think taxes going to kill palestenian children matter.

What about tax funding white genocide? Or is that too political incorrect compared to random muslims dying?

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

Refer to my first post, stupid nigger.

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

Which is what, nigger?

James Roberts
James Roberts

You owe zero income tax if you make the standard deduction + ira contribution + hsa contribution. If you have stock market investments held for a year any gains you pull will apply to long term capital gains instead of as income, the first tax bracket of long term capital gains is zero tax up to 39+k. Then there's pulling the rich tricks of selling at a loss before the end of the year for the loss write off then buying what you sold back a couple of weeks later in the next year, you having picked particular stocks that are cyclical, dipping at the end of the year, rising at the first of the year so you don't actually lose anything, just on paper, losing just the minor transaction fees.

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

Income tax doesn't pay for government operation, what the government does is paid for by inflation, income tax only covers interest, aka it all goes to jew pockets.

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

And that money in the jew pocket pays for all the anti-white media campaign.

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

I got back $400 which is $200 more this year for some reason. I am not sure why.

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

work under the table.
How many hours you worked is his word against yours if you. If you are hired legally you could autisticly check all the recites in which you clocked and out and give the hr as proof. Don't know how many times that saved my ass.

Joshua Ortiz
Joshua Ortiz

MIGA

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

Yep. Checked the box and the niggers will have to audit me to request proofs that I had "coverage" or was "exempt". Stoopid Trump said he got rid of that and yet here it fucking is.

Gabriel Mitchell
Gabriel Mitchell

Who gives a fuck about third world inbred shit-skin kids?

Ryder Gomez
Ryder Gomez

It's good you owe money, otherwise it means the government took too much of your money and used it all year for free.

To see the impact of taxes look at total taxes paid, not what happens at year end.

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

one sentence OP
unarchived link
And of course the moderation won't enforce any of their rules here because shitting up the board is ok, but things like Project Veritas that don't follow a specific thread template get deleted.

John King
John King

POL
You will never be white.

Dylan Taylor
Dylan Taylor

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Hudson Turner
Hudson Turner

I "got back" 1000 dorras. I'm doing my part.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit