Daily remenber that you are not white

You are EVROPEAN
White is only a racialized term coined by or enemies to portray us only in racial sense that in usa include jews , moroocans , iranians and even indians .
When you use evropean you are not only refering to your race but all the rich history that date milenial back in the past while claiming ownership ofyour native land evropa

Attached: b45d781037d9d5c5ff39917d77127be7.jpg (1080x1166, 153.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scienceline.org/2007/06/ask-dricoll-inuiteskimos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are leafs white too ? :(

where did this typing "Evorpa" insted of Europe or Europa meme start?

V of victory

You could even declare yourself a evropean supremacist without bringing all the ayention that a race based term like white could atract
There is nothing wrong with being an evropean supremacist

While its true the thing about European or national idenities is that any old Ali Baba or Nbongo can claim to be French or English, and have legal proof of it with citizenship, but what they cannot do is claim to be white.
Whiteness is something that belongs only to true ethnic Europeans

It doent, that why in the usa census and oficial stadistics they use the term to confuse and camouflate invaders like jews …

Attached: 6iDI03I.jpg (402x366, 21.11K)

'Europe' is a meme name that comes from the Semitic Goddess 'Europa'.
Religious jews started forcing it in the Early Middle Ages in maps of the world.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe#Name
wikipedia.org/wiki/T_and_O_map

Your homeland is called Celtae.
Pic related.

Attached: celtae.jpg (1485x1094, 1.25M)

Use the word 'genetic' instead of 'ethnic'.

My skin says otherwise.

Attached: Hitler White race.jpg (2542x1754, 1.17M)

You could even declare yourself a evropean supremacist without bringing all the ayention that a race based term like white could atract

Attached: Oh yeah, I hadn_t thought of that..mp4 (1280x720, 372.07K)

You really are a jew aren't you?

Occidental Sovereigntist. How 'bout dat?

Attached: 5611e79eb95312e6edebddb37c64268ae1da722b3479e2f7489c0ef12bdeedf3.png (321x339, 9.95K)

Kill yourself kike.

No, I'm white. It's ok to be white, moshe.

God this is gay.

Yep.

Attached: Proud European.jpg (2500x1875, 541.97K)

HEIL YUROP

Not many. Excluding 500,000 juden neanderthals and their camouflage pets, the pozzed civil service, including globo-homo military and pomo-popo and women, leaving about ten million legit citizens of the dominion. Of that ten, a significant number are boomers, faggots, fatsos and characterless bastards: so maybe about six million are properly White. Oy Vey!

Attached: 5597fb2f232f2040cdade7c2126b15beae8c1568e223ea323c84b4402cbadb1a.jpg (1000x750, 123.44K)

Friendly reminder that Americans are not "Europeans" and that we Europeans never were the unified race Americans pretend to be or wish they were. We're caucasians. "Evropa" is a stupid meme.
And you Americans are essentially mongrels. Get over it.

do not fall for this, sage it and move on

see

Nigger, what?

Attached: ethnic.png (690x267, 24.06K)

What? lol It's Latin. It has nothing to do with the (((Allied))) "V for Victory" nonsense.

"White" is an ambiguous term specifically designed for WASPs.

Russians ans Americans aren't human btw.

Autistic millennials substitute V for A because it "looks cool".

No thanks, Europe ruined everything

Latin alphabet didn't distinguish U from V, they only had V and it sounded kinda like U. There was a brief revival of this usage during Fascist Italy.

I'm not a evropean. I'm a descendant of noble Germans and French.

More of this ones ?

They also started words that start with "J" with "I" as in "Iesus" or "Iudaea," in addition to several other differences. Of course, much like all "revivals" carried out by autistic zoomers, they pick the one thing they saw in a video game and try to force this autistic nonsense into the culture, with no real connection to anything they are doing.

Lurk for a while, these come up constantly, it shouldn't take you more than two weeks to get a full collection (I'd help out but I have them saved on my other computer.)

Im EVROPEAN

Attached: 0e0377f0b773722ee6cb81a7d78b6ad6.jpg (950x633, 139.05K)

you can give it a rest now bud

Before being European we're Nordic, Before being European we're latins, balkans, celts. You can shove your Generation Identity shilling up your ass retard

A little Cringe but wharever

Attached: DRSLAHxW4AAKff7.jpg (488x872, 105.59K)

Dumb white niggers are useless trash who are literally being exterminated without a single bit of resistance, so WHO CARES??!!

Attached: 064c8df71673af1cc0d6516af8ada9fa.jpg (236x236, 12.45K)

Aryan is the better term. Our ancestral lands are not just Europe but also of Scythia and Tarim as well as what is now modern day Florida.

Attached: Ancient Florida Bog Mummies.mp4 (490x360, 6.22M)

White as in white skinned. It's just a description of an attribute.
Iranians aren't white. Morroccans arent white. Indians? Well. Jews are the only ones who can sometimes be white but even they say, "oyvey im not white, im a kike"

And why European? Why not what race you are? Why not a paticular tribe from the country you're from.

I don't know what the fuck the point of your gay post is. It's defibutely over 50% down syndrome.

Attached: main-qimg-e77c7104170c43b384be114c70864492.jpeg.jpg (662x463 8.89 KB, 32.73K)

OP is right. Dumb asses who talks about white only creates diversion. Exactly what (((They))) want.

Which dumb white niggers have allowed to happen!

Ye

Fuck those "white niggerz"

You're a god damn genius tyone.

Attached: images.jpeg-8.jpg (350x437, 20.42K)

I am a White God you IMBECILE!

Autism confirmed

I always thought that the term "white" was made by American neo-nazis likely because they're mixed and have a big variety of blood coming from many Europeans and thus they can't be called just Germans, Italians, French, etc. And I could never understand why anyone would use "white" term outside of Americans because at least they have a reason to use it and at this point it seems to be part of their culture which Europeans adopted like some other parts of American culture. Not even NSDAP used such term as "white". The only right term for generalization is not even "European" though, it's "Aryan", Third Reich just nailed the term quite perfectly, so there is no reason to invent another wheel.
Still, ironically many races have broad terms and can't be generalized at all if we go with eugenics. However I always felt that everyone should be referred by their own nationality terms, at least in Europe, the same way you call each Asian by their own terms too. For example when you call someone German or Japanese it's clear what you mean by saying that, you're clearly talking about actual German or Japanese people while a nigger with German citizenship should be still considered a foreigner, a nigger, african, arabian whatever you want to call it because it's anything but German or Japanese.

most (((white))) americans have negro blood.

When the word was created.

secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity

Attached: page 224.PNG (701x958 734.31 KB, 378.01K)

I'm clearly talking about Americans who have mixed European blood and nothing else, although it is really a fucking mess if you go into this territory. But regardless it's very difficult to treat the term "white" seriously. Such generalization is quite close to commies concept and ironically is killing an actual diversity of European people, something the jew hates anyway. This is why I personally don't use the term, not even when I speak of Americans.

Zzzzzzzz j*w spotted

Daily reminder that OP is a D&C kike rat pushing all sorts of idiocy over the board trying to divide and confuse people.

I've had my blood tested and I'm 93% European and 7% American Indian. That's white enough isn't it?

Attached: 23242435346.jpg (623x590, 38.71K)

No. The fuck were your ancestors doing fucking outside the species?

No. Only 5% of European Americans have injun blood in them.

That's white enough for the Nuremberg Laws. Just because my great great grandfather wanted to blanda with some Apache loli shouldn't disqualify me from Mother Evropa.

Attached: 9c153fb97a59a88137de037c27e7cabbb9f39fa61cfc99168324a5091e401880.jpg (1143x1515, 1.27M)

Europeans are nothing but albino indians , this means the whole planet is literally niggers
So just let us live all together in peace

Attached: Ecce_homo_by_Hieronymus_Bosch.jpg (901x1073, 162.14K)

except most indians are mixed with an off-shoot negroid race.

Attached: amerimuttslmao.png (1124x598 391.82 KB, 203.06K)

Isn't it weird that you use real life models as the 0% (even when knowing that's not true), but use a cartoon for a 56% face?

No, it's not weird at all because it's propaganda.

Why do so many Euros think their particular ethnic clade/group just sprang up from the earth, without any assimilation/mixing with racially similar tribes?

Proofs time.
There are far more white americans who are like this guy.

And even then, that is only like 5 to 10 percent or so of the total white American population.

There simply wasn't that many injuns for us to mix with, and the negros were always despised.

Nuremberg laws only dealt with jew mongrels, and was cuckish and retarded even back then.
You need to have your balls snipped.

Attached: americanslol.jpg (1998x1276 58.33 KB, 580.28K)

Africans became dark. Europeans didn't become light.
Look at studies about Mongolians, whio have lived in the snow for over 9000 years.
>scienceline.org/2007/06/ask-dricoll-inuiteskimos/
Unless Meds and Nords didn't eat fish for thousands of years while they lived along the coast, there is no way Europeans became lighter.

Nigger, I…

I hope one of you Europoors blows something up on the 5th of November.

As much as I'd love that to be true, my ancestors were here in North America generations before the USA gained independence and this Amerimutt will always be an outsider in the European nations even though I'm a > 99.99% Euro mix I fear I'm a bit too American to ever truly assimilate into the lands of my more distant ancestors.

Attached: Europa.mp4 (640x360, 15.36M)

We were pretty much self selected from people who wanted to leave Europe for one reason or another.
Once that sort of split happens, there isn't really any possibility of reassimilation.

Same thing with the Afrikaners.
The divergent historical experiences they went through ensures that they will never truly fit in the Netherlands, or France, or Germany again.
Same with "assimilated" White Americans of Western European descent.

Preach nigger…also remember to know…. do not fall for using that kike word -Caucasian…..again folks that are axiomatically not European are included in this weird PC MultiKulti nomenclature definition.

great post, kike
now kys

t. Hitler

if it's good enough for Hitler it's good enough for us
retard cunt

Reminder: JEWS are caucasians because the Khazars were from the Caucasus. We are proud NORDICS!

Remember that we each have roots in INDIVIDUAL European nations and cultures. Blending us all into a "white" race means destroying the diversity of our cultures and creating a blank slate on which (((they))) can create whatever culture they want.
Nations are along ethnic, not racial lines
If nations are to be along racial lines, surely we would be fine with six gorillion Chinks moving over the border into Japan! In reality, nations are along national lines; only by maintaining our roots with British/French/Dutch/German etc culture can we have a non-kiked heritage to be proud of.

I have brown hair and eyes which are Western Asian traits. But DNA tests show that I am basically 100% English. Does that make me nonwhite or did I get memed on by Varg? Serious question. Feels bad. :(

You are (((just a normal White person)))
Don't worry user, if you aren't a Kike it's okay to have a teeny bit of Jewish genes

NSDAP used the term weiße Rasse meaning white race. OP, go back to mpc/trs/whatever other autistic boomer shit site you came from, then kill yourself.

I am not 1% nonwhite. Chromosome analysis shows some minor contribution from East Asia and north Africa, however. But that doesn't even register on a normal test. On PCAs, I register dead-center as Cornish.

Every single European country has fought against each other at some point, saying that everyone is a Eurofag is basically admitting that you want the EU to exist and rape your faggot ass with kike aids as they globalize the world with judiasm. Take your faggot Europa shit somewhere else

I am half German and half polish.
Less then a thousand years ago anglo and saxons viewed themselves as mortal enemies but yet in the end became a combined race.
This isn't a real argument, just to point out how retarded the cuckchanners who have been here for at most 2015-16 have no clue about politics or paying bills.

>OY VEY GOYIM I AM A (((Real White person))) JUST LIKE YOU
FUCK OFF

There must be some kind of error or rounding-off in your test because you can't be exactly 7% of anything. Increments must be 1/2^x

That's not an argument.
Since I'm here and the roach you no longer have as a moderator despite years of muslim moderation.

Attached: B-butwerenotstormfags (3)

Hitler was a product of his time.
The term white has existed since New World colonization and Spanish Caste systems.

How would you classify the Aryans who aren't pale skinned?

ok

Western man towers over the rest of the world in ways so large as to be almost inexpressible. It's Western exploration, science, and conquest that have revealed the world to itself. Other races feel like subjects of Western power long after colonialism, imperialism, and slavery have disappeared. The charge of racism puzzles whites who feel not hostility, but only baffled good will, because they don't grasp what it really means: humiliation. The white man presents an image of superiority even when he isn't conscious of it. And, superiority excites envy. Destroying white civilization is the inmost desire of the league of designated victims we call minorities.
t. Joseph Sobran

First pic is Storm fags co-opting the site, something your Turk friend has denied.
Just like the original faggots of Zig Forums who refused to leave

Nigger, there is aryan who aren't pale-skinned?

Yeah Anglo, Saxon, Aryan, Italian, Slavic.
You protected children really don't get shit about what you're talking about.

Nigger what, aryan only means indo-germanic.

Italian aren't aryan, they are meds.

OP is a jew faggot for trying to dissolve white American identity.

Wrong. Aryan means Indo-European. Almost all Europeans are Aryan, with the only exceptions being the descendents of pre-Aryan Europeans like the Basque for instance.

Envirostralian I like better cunt.

didn't "Europa" come from the name of some Phoenecian (Semetic) princess or something? "Aryan" is a better term. that or simply "white" because that reflects on our most obvious phenotypical feature relative to the races, like how niggers are simply "black"

I'm not Yuropeeon. I'm Portuguese, German, Czech and Yaqui. Pic related, its Geopoliticus Child Watching the birth of yours truly.

Attached: Dali3.jpg (1066x943, 190.58K)

Another disinfo identity denialist thread.

No one wants the ethnic states of Europe to be blended.

But at the same time, stating that nations cannot be comprised of racially kindred people is denying the new world European descended populations their history and their future.

As miscegenated people, whose original genetic ancestry has been modified.

Those people are all fair skinned, except for the "aryans" of india, who have been completely submerged, and a minority of Slavs which show Asiatic/turkic admixture, and a minority of South Italians who show Arabic admixture.

The roman civilization died, dude.
The people who carried on civilization in Italy are germanics for the most part, who pushed the (by then) racially mixed roman remnants into the deep boot of Italy.
Italy also got their shit pushed in the war.
Mussolini was a retarded civic nationalist who had a jewish mistress for most of his time in office, and his various invasions were motivated by simple imperialism.

That is what it boils down to at the end of the day.

Which has nothing to do with my point lmao.
The challenge which was who was pale skinned which all of the above where.
LMFAO.

Leading to a loss off the gains of rome, Socrates and Plato agreed during roman conquisition

I already filtered you.
My posts in obvious shill threads like this are for lurkers.