Notre Dame burning

Christian Myers
Christian Myers

twitter.com/YannVlV/status/1117835368869564417

Place your bets for shitskin burning it down.
I say let the fucker burn down, accelerate! If a glorious city like Paris needs to be reduced to ruins and rubble, i say let it happen. Because in that ruin of a once great city i will find my brothers again. They will see the rubble and finally realise what has happened to their ancestral lands!

LET IT BURN! HONK HONK

Attached: 2543344001059.jpg (126.03 KB, 1024x768)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/almacy/status/1117835910131978241
pscp.tv/w/1yNGavoByLgJj
youtube.com/watch?v=xGbmWOfdXcQ
facebook.com/brutofficiel/videos/vb.1757782394471400/1088064064725005/?type=2&theater
archive.fo/e7JNO
archive.is/bWdPx
archive.fo/4BPhA
archive.fo/RM94U
archive.is/xMz7U
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
wnd.com/2019/04/islamists-arrested-over-kindergarten-children-massacre-plot/
bfmtv.com/police-justice/un-homme-mis-en-examen-et-ecroue-pour-avoir-projete-un-attentat-contre-une-ecole-maternelle-1665518.html
twitter.com/damienrieu/status/1117852138531479552?s=21
youtu.be/SBFO4ChS2Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=SBFO4ChS2Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=zsyBNGYWKfQ&list=LL1xTfod6jsct8amnVvzjOsw
twitter.com/PardesSeleh/status/1117851308457725952
cnews.fr/france/2019-04-15/incendie-la-cathedrale-notre-dame-de-paris-la-fleche-abritait-trois-reliques
twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1117869419965718528
archive.is/JGIzF
cruxnow.com/church-in-europe/2019/03/28/vandals-arsonists-target-french-catholic-churches/
breitbart.com/faith/2019/03/20/twelve-french-churches-attacked-vandalized-in-one-week/
archive.is/NLlnC

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

Damn you macron
I played in an orchestra there back in ‘02. This is a fucking shame. Same user who stood where Adolf stood at the Eiffel Tower too. Fuck em

Joshua Peterson
Joshua Peterson

I'd bet money on an Allahu Akbar.

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

twitter.com/almacy/status/1117835910131978241

Attached: burningshitpile.jpeg (62.16 KB, 1537x961)

Robert Powell
Robert Powell

Same. Mad mo’ mudshit

Thomas Garcia
Thomas Garcia

Looks pretty advanced
You watch, they'll build a mosque over the ruins.

Robert Collins
Robert Collins

Kek'd

Attached: kek.png (59.63 KB, 1278x236)

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

This is a horrifying site, desecration of holy history. However, in the face of tragedy tears should be overlapped by vengeance.

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

No matter who did it, I wonder if the French government will scape goat the yellow vests.

Jace Walker
Jace Walker

Yep, that's a happening.

Attached: heatman.JPG (31.96 KB, 414x438)

Caleb Bennett
Caleb Bennett

wew
I wonder who burned it down.

Brayden Sullivan
Brayden Sullivan

Last year, the Catholic Church in France launched an urgent appeal for funds to save the cathedral, which was starting to crumble.
Argh, maybe this was (((Catholic))) lightning.

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

restoration process caused the fire
Thats what (((news))) is saying at least.

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

doesn't take the government for some tard to scapegoat the yellow vests

Attached: firefox-Ly9i6Cp57V.png (11.52 KB, 384x119)

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

I found this image, the fire seems to be exactly where the scaffolding stands.

Attached: GettyImages-1133102572.jpg (759.07 KB, 1200x675)

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

mfw

Attached: what-the-hell-fire.png (334.26 KB, 849x522)

Jason Sanders
Jason Sanders

wonder who was working the restoration?

Brody Perry
Brody Perry

Attached: 12307642-6925015-image-m-15-1555349374787.jpg (62.22 KB, 470x700)
Attached: 12307640-6925015-image-m-14-1555349367026.jpg (51.33 KB, 470x700)

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

Rage fuel

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

Checked.
Cheap labor from the Middle-East?
lmao, you might be right

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

niggers burn our history we burn niggers. i really hope there is retaliation here.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-04-15-David-Almacy-on-Twitter.png (685.7 KB, 781x918)
Attached: Screenshot-2019-04-15-Yann-Françoise-on-Twitter.png (427.5 KB, 800x794)

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

Probably a diverse group of people! Come on user it's 2019! French historical monuments are for the world and don't belong to the French! :^)

Noah Williams
Noah Williams

thread theme

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

Marked and capped

Attached: 508602A0-F5B2-46A9-B426-9190565A49C3.jpeg (153.56 KB, 750x888)

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

Anyone have a live feed?
When this one ended, the fire looked really bad pscp.tv/w/1yNGavoByLgJj

Nathaniel Martinez
Nathaniel Martinez

That's what I'm thinking. Anyone with an easy labor's working, which can include MANY immigrants, with all kinds of thoughts circling in their minds about the country they've fallen into, could have "accidentally" instigated a fire amongst a restoration project of the cathedral from a period of history they had nothing to do with. A symbol serving oppressive traditions, in their eyes.
Just my two thoughts.

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

REMOVE KEBAB

Brayden Morgan
Brayden Morgan

Well, you can be sure it wasn't a jew doing manual labor, so I'd guess cheap shitskins

Ethan Gomez
Ethan Gomez

How symbolic

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

This is the logical conclusion of flooding your nation with niggers. Civilization literally burns down.

Attached: Macron-reacts-as-he-gets-backlashes-over-middle-finger-photo-lailasnews-3.jpg (227.06 KB, 3994x1994)

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

heil, but the jew profits.

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

Cheers.

Liam Smith
Liam Smith

Muslims destroying history
Why am I not surprised?

Alexander Brooks
Alexander Brooks

restoration process

Attached: 1555348898488.jpg (29.77 KB, 565x519)

Landon Flores
Landon Flores

Attached: firefox-i4TBY6SSou.png (143.91 KB, 265x295)

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

Attached: absolutely-paganpilled.gif (564.12 KB, 220x220)

Ethan Ramirez
Ethan Ramirez

Let it all burn down. The French have historically been nothing but weak cucks and kike lovers. I welcome the death of the French nation and I welcome the beginning of a new Algerian-Cameroonian Caliphate.

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

christcucks btfo

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

niggers flood into France
most Muslim country in Western Europe
kike banker President
rioting in the streets
Wow this is almost poetic, a symbol of French culture literally in flames

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

The French have historically been nothing but weak cucks
Youre an idiot.

Joshua Richardson
Joshua Richardson

Attached: trump.png (178.21 KB, 1236x708)

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

posts mutt with flat ass

lmao wat are you even doing

Evan White
Evan White

Feels rough, always wanted to go there.

Deus Vult

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

lole

Attached: La-future-marseillaise-remix-pour-l’Élysée-(-fête-de-la-musique-2018-).webm (7.63 MB, 640x360)
Attached: yes,-the-niglet-is-playing-fortnite.jpg (276.82 KB, 2000x1332)

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

Libs will mock this but he’s right

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

Varg did it. The vikings took Paris at last.

Connor Foster
Connor Foster

Enhanced

Attached: zoom.jpg (144.91 KB, 1280x720)

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

Roof is burning?
Should be all slate and copper?
Inside arches should be stone and marble and shit?
Hmmmmmmm

Eli Baker
Eli Baker

lmfao, restoration started on April 11th, 2019. Either the people restoring it are painfully incompetent or this was malicious.

Nasty. I've seen more feminine White trannies.

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

It is very symbolic. A turning of ages, built on fire. It was only inevitable, perhaps, with the slow dulling of France over the centuries, but it hurts nonetheless knowing the time it came from.

Kevin Price
Kevin Price

You can always light a candle in the Notre Da… oh wait..

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

The spiral is going to collapse soon.

Adrian Rogers
Adrian Rogers

This is speculation of course. But a pretty good one at that. We should know more pretty soon.

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

I’m a historian at a DII university.

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

What a great day. Hail Óðinn!

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

1) Get a certain South American country to form a Free Trade and Immigration zone with its neighbors, which must include Ecuador, Colombia, Peru, Bolivia, as well as trying to get Chile and/or Argentina.

2) Once this alliance forms, use that country to house certain peoples from their neighbors in Development Areas. I was planning to establish said areas on the opposite side of the country where their borders exist. This way, while most people can move around, certain communities from other countries will be forced to integrate.

3) Use immigration and legislature to move in on the Panamanian border. My plan would entail to move +1,000,000 of the most poor/homeless people in the countries to the northern part of Panama, forcing Panama to enter the Union.

4) Also, I would try to have a strong relationship with Russia to ease the acquisition of Venezuela, I would do this via immigration. Immediately after Venezuela becomes ours, we would use our Russian diplomatic connections to help us move people in exchange for securing their interests. Any internal migration at this point will try to use parts of Argentina as resettlement zones.

5) Because Venezuela is more of a Caribbean nation than a South American one, we would push for the immigration of its people into the different countries of the union. Furthermore, we would repeat the same thing with those 3 small countries at the north-east of South America. We would use some of the Venezuelans that want to stay and send them to those 3 countries. Furthermore, we would send the populations of those 3 countries to push into Paraguay and Uruguay.

6) Once all of South America is one (Central America might also be needed), Brazil should also be targeted. We would send all sectarian/nationalist dissidents in the empty areas around Brazilia. Then disperse Brazilians on Central America to weaken them.

7) Start using the populations we don't want to start acquiring the Central American countries, mostly using the same method. At this point, we will call on Russia and even China if possible to help us migrate some people in Europe and South Africa. This is important because I'm planning to disperse the South African farmers in the empty farming areas of Central America. Furthermore, we will "try" to get Reparations from Europe because of Colonization or some other excuse.

8) Lobby in the US to make anti-hate legislature targeting WNs. Then work with the US to allow people marked as "potential terrorists" to be able to go to Central America with their weapons and property. This one move will ensure that you have men of fighting age and weapons in that region. Allow them to have land, while ensuring Central American governments favor us. Furthermore, South African farmers should be spread out evenly and also allow them to keep their weapons. This ensures any revolt in the region is stalled by the farmers.

9) Once we get to the Mexican border, we will "try" the same trick, but pressure Mexico and Canada to enter into a Confederation (which will make the US diplomatically trapped between the two). Once US is on that point, they will have no option but to enter into a formal pact between us (South American Union) or them (Mexico-Canada Confederation).

10) Once the pact is formed, we will push for immigration policies that "restrict" immigration between our countries BUT in actually it creates a pipeline to send any and all immigrants to the opposite side of their entry. This will diffuse any separatist sentiment on part of the immigrants as our governments grow stronger due to the immigration (economic and police expansion, to name some of the benefits).

11) Allow the people of our nations to drive the country together. The governments' jobs should be to form a continual and unified culture based on our history and rejecting the (((modern))) way things are done. We need to create our own history, cherish our own heroes, and have the same vision of the future. We might need another 9/11 to unify the country in tragedy, perhaps a terrorist group nukes some of the most degenerate cities in the continent.

Luis Bell
Luis Bell

She’s whiter than most anons on this board
Black women are meant to be masculine, white boy. They’re better in bed than white women (who mostly fuck dogs and niggers nowadays).

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

Roof just collapsed the shit looks like detroit nao.

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

TOWER DOWN.

Hunter Cook
Hunter Cook

if i make up accolades on the internet people will believe me
posting mutts and niggers
filenames
Filtered.

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

you have terrible taste in women

Colton Rivera
Colton Rivera

Why is Jewtube giving me a link about information on 9/11?

JEWS BURNED DOWN NOTRE DAME

Attached: D86576EC-BEA8-40DE-B1CD-21C4975E920A.jpeg (934.79 KB, 1242x1603)

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

Does anybody know has the hunchback escape?

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

Checked dub dubs
No prob

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

She’s whiter than most anons on this board
fuck you, I'm just naturally tanned

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

We lost him unfortunately
F

Attached: 6785D22D-C551-452C-9818-932F0806B846.jpeg (1.23 MB, 1920x2485)

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

SPIRE COLLAPSED INTO ITS OWN FOOTPRINT.

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

Start the clock until we hear the first kike offer the idea of how this tragedy would be a great opportunity to rebuild it into a mosque.

Jose Collins
Jose Collins

Holeeeee krikeeee!

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

restoration started on April 11th, 2019. Either the people restoring it are painfully incompetent or this was malicious.
This seems malicious. Imagine how proud some Muslim is at the fact that he burned down one of the most beautiful cathedrals in Paris.

Henry Myers
Henry Myers

This.

Austin Long
Austin Long

historically weak, yet their history is one of conquering, exploring, and colonizing
You absolute coon. If the French hadn't been gelded so recently, for their cooperation with the Reich, then you would be the one on fire.

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

whats left of christcuckery when all their pretty buildings are burnt down? a dead kike on a stick. burn them all.

Joseph James
Joseph James

SPIRE COLLAPSED

Attached: jewish-baron.mp4 (7.17 MB, 640x360)
Attached: laughing-merchant.mp4 (188.85 KB, 480x360)

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

That would be too brazen, they'll call it an "interfaith centre" first. Then it will ultimately become a mosque.

Henry Green
Henry Green

Where the fuck are the firefighters? Don't tell me they're in a tolerance course.

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

<MUH JOAN
Eat a bullet.
Mulattas are better looking than white women lmao fym
You’re naturally a North African savage and not (( Italian )) m8 it’s fine just acknowledge the fact that you aren’t white

Nathan Martin
Nathan Martin

Lel, this was my first thought as well.

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

Black women are meant to be masculine, white boy.
And the retarded shill outs himself again
They’re better in bed than white women (who mostly fuck dogs and niggers nowadays).
You're mistaken white women for your mom and sisters.

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

The French are weak and Napoleon was the anomaly. Of course, he made the mistake of trying to invade Russia.

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

Jews are holding their leash. This was planned. Destruction of Christian culture

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

My name is Common Filth

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

Checked. I’m seething. Right out of hs I got to go tour Europe with an orchestra and we played in this cathedral. We played the entire Carmen suite by Bizet.
It’s gone now just like everything else good
Fuck em

Nathan Gray
Nathan Gray

youre not even posting mutts with hot bodies probably because youre a beta and you know youd never have a chance to fuck so you post 6’s and act like theyre top tier as a cope

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

They are not even trying to put the fucking fire out.

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

Crazy, it's like the muslim firefighters are in no hurry to put out a fire in a Christian cathedral.

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

Chrhistian culture is jew culture

Robert Ramirez
Robert Ramirez

See

Hudson Hernandez
Hudson Hernandez

Centuries of hard labor by European hands disappearing in minutes

Attached: serveimage-(38).jpeg (193.76 KB, 1134x800)

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

French 9/11 ;_;

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

Why would the Jews want to destroy their kike worshiping golems?

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

the hunchback is kill
mfw sadanon

Attached: 12018-1.jpg (46 KB, 728x409)

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

Checked. Fuck

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

nobody agrees with you, kike.
if youre not a kike, lurk more

Logan Smith
Logan Smith

This is no joking matter. The kikes are performing some black magic with this event, just like they did with 9/11.

Attached: 28e1118e7b7e5c0ca75f4d77c3b9d194bf7b715577dbe51b11d83228e3f6d746.jpg (110.75 KB, 681x780)

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

Second church on fire in Paris within a month

Austin Hughes
Austin Hughes

no, u

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

wanting one of white man's greatest accomplishments to burn
GAS YOURSELF

David Morales
David Morales

JUST A COINCIDENCE

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

I hope you die fuck you

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

probably because they know they already control their minds but want to show them their churches can be burned and nobody will stop it, further cucking their mindset.

Christian Wilson
Christian Wilson

i love it how only how in the crowds of these livestreams I see little to no muslims or niggers

Attached: 1505807367188.jpg (60.6 KB, 852x852)

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

It's gotta be the Moors.
Not that it'll matter. St Peter's could burn and the false Pope and all the kike politicians would still bend over.

Hunter Scott
Hunter Scott

Because they don’t care about some gay Catholic cathedral.

Lincoln Reed
Lincoln Reed

He'll say something stupid, but if Parisians insist on being a multiculti hellhole anyway, then they are unworthy of their history in the first place. Its a shame that future generations will lose a lot more than a beautiful church.

Elijah Smith
Elijah Smith

PAGANKIKES ARE ANTI-WHITE

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

?

Attached: A23930.jpg (345.02 KB, 1200x933)

Ayden Anderson
Ayden Anderson

some muslims post the "laugh" and "like" emoji on brut facebook live
some enjoy it saying it's punishment by god because a journalist have made a funny picture about the kaaba.
just saying ,think whatev you want.

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

Holy fuck I just realized this is the Monday before Easter weekend. This is goddamn planned

Leo Baker
Leo Baker

Heard it mentioned. Very (((coincidental))) timing.

Sebastian Carter
Sebastian Carter

You're damn right it is.

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

Levi Jones
Levi Jones

this

Samuel Sanchez
Samuel Sanchez

t. I just adopted 5 niglets and let my daughter marry a nigger because he's a good Christian and I must agape my enemy.

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

Archive it faggot. It has massive redpilling potential.

Charles Reed
Charles Reed

If you morons knew what this structure really was, you would be a lot closer to the truth.

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

Post pics and archive.

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

posting niggers
Kill yourself, faggot.

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

AND another church burning in paris … how many in the recent months 2 ? 3? i said it back then and i say it now… that rape night in cologne germany, it took place infront of europes largest cathedral… they did it on purpose back then obviously coordinated and all of that shit is being shoa'd when will the majority of people wake up … ffs… you cant overlook the direction all of that events are turning …
this is an exelent time to spread the word …
GO OUT AND plant some SUBTILE MEMES NOW ! perfect time to open the eyes of the many normies who are watching now because of Notre Dame

Joshua Campbell
Joshua Campbell

This is bestiality!

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

Attached: notre-dame-musulmans-1.jpg (40.7 KB, 467x960)
Attached: notre-dame-musulmans-2.png (30.5 KB, 338x383)

Sebastian Garcia
Sebastian Garcia

I was kind of begging the question, trying to get user's to think. The truth is that the kikes want conflict to occur, It's all part of the plan.

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

3 days into restoration a few days before Easter. Some (((coincidence))).

Owen Hall
Owen Hall

Not my point. Christianity oeiginated from judaism which means if you hate kikes you shouldn't ignore what they use to control you. If you're christian you can't hate kikes because it goes againt your scripture.

Anthony Lewis
Anthony Lewis

It’s sad, but I hope it burns to the ground for maximum acceleration.

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

Anyone else think it is a bit odd that the thing has been burning for a solid 20min now and there has been no emergency services trying to put it down or on the scene in any shape whatsoever.

JUST ME?

Joshua Richardson
Joshua Richardson

My money's on kikes, specifically
Construction works banker hours, eg M-F but on 12 hour shifts
This means a jew was on the clock, getting paid while it happened

Grayson Moore
Grayson Moore

Looks like Anor Londo.

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

Only coppers, that's it.

Samuel Turner
Samuel Turner

God damn was Hitler was right.

Attached: cc61ycvsr6c11.jpg (203.25 KB, 908x908)

Connor Green
Connor Green

It's what already effectively happening in France anyway: invite the 3rd world, your women will be raped.

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

Attached: Pope.jpg (142.35 KB, 990x659)

Gavin Johnson
Gavin Johnson

As a french it sincerely breaks my heart. But i'm sure the mongrelized race that will populate my country in 50 years will be able to rebuild something more spectacular.

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

Check this

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

Not at all, you can't put out a fire like that, you can only control it.

Josiah Gutierrez
Josiah Gutierrez

Attached: THRERES-ONLY-ONE-GOD-AND-VARG-IS-HIS-MESSANGER.png (133.44 KB, 400x299)

Cooper Fisher
Cooper Fisher

i bet niggers started this but it's going to be blamed on renovation projects.

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

Looks like the whole building is going to be destroyed.

Can we orchestrate a campaign where we fight to place a mosque on its location?? It would be a massive redpill for the masses. The powers that be have their heads so far up their asses that they will probably support it.

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

It’s complicated to put out a fire like this because the structural integrity of these cathedrals are relatively fragile, so they can’t just go out and throw water on it.
They are probably analising the source of the fire and mobilizing the adequate extinguishing agent, which can take a while for a fire of such scale.

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

fuck it, damage is done if it's already burned to the ground. i'm in to mossadup the place.

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

LIVE FEED
youtube.com/watch?v=xGbmWOfdXcQ

Attached: HS.gif (1.76 MB, 489x441)

Mason Young
Mason Young

I hate false Jews. I hate the Zionists that are for the false Jews. Imitators of holy people. The very people that persecuted and initiated Judas' betrayal.

Ian Lopez
Ian Lopez

It's fucked m8

Attached: Patrick-Galey---The-moment-#NotreDame’s-spire-fell-1117848909877895171.mp4 (1.47 MB, 1280x720)

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

Can we orchestrate a campaign where we fight to place a mosque on its location?
Nigga, that's going to happen on it's own. We should be thinking for the next step past that.

James Gray
James Gray

the stream just said that "no water can be seen" around the fire. they are not even trying.

on the beginning of holy week. really makes you think. symbolic 9/11 part 2?

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

What’s wrong with his crucifix?

Tyler Ross
Tyler Ross

Wow.

Austin Ramirez
Austin Ramirez

Fucking save'd

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

implying normies won't support building mosque.
France is total lost dude.

Aiden Diaz
Aiden Diaz

NO! It was built in honor of my former wife Meredith of Magdalena and our Grail bloodline!

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

Obligatory mosque attending in order to comprehend Islam and to be more tolerant.

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

Holy fuck even the guy talking over this is wondering how France is so incompetent right now.

Camden Nguyen
Camden Nguyen

Do they have forest fire equipment in Europe? I've never heard of a European forest fire.

Lucas Butler
Lucas Butler

What’s wrong with his crucifix?
It is tucked into his cumberbund out of sight of the kike he is shaking hands with.
Kinda like not say it loud say it proud but still wearing it

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

This year is the year of catastrophic happening. I truly hope this incident will merely be the START of great action.

John Lopez
John Lopez

04/15/2019

4 + 15 = 19. 19 2019

French 9/11, youtube is even laughting in our face while it puts "september 11 attacks" bellow the videos

This is to stop the yellow vests

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

I don't think anything will come of it though. Do you? The fire will be blamed on renovations, anyone saying otherwise will be called conspiracy theorists, and Parisians are cucked up to do anything about it. The pope will say, "love thy neighbor, go back to sleep".

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

Mods are allowing his posts to stay up. Being pro-racemixing and pro-mudslime got boring to him so he switched to baiting christcucks.

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

I think it’s because he hunched over to shake the rabbi’s hand, if he was with a straight posture, it wouldn’t be hidden. If anything, it’s a psyop from the photographer.
Not that the pope isn’t a complete puppet, mind you.

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

GOOD.

This looked too good for the shithole Paris has become. Shitskins do not deserve our heritage. If we die, it will disappear with us.

Fuck you, niggers.

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

i found more
facebook.com/brutofficiel/videos/vb.1757782394471400/1088064064725005/?type=2&theater
archive this shit

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

hes trying to equate being anti christcuck with enjoying flabby mutts. common false flagging

William Reyes
William Reyes

I wouldn't know about that, user. The french have been rioting for months now. This is definitely not a normal situation, shit could hit the fan. There is a media blackout on the intensity of the rioting, but it's definitely going on.

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

Just report and filter. Dont waste time on leftypol.

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

It will never be again.

Attached: 1555351424751-0.mp4 (589.07 KB, 640x360)

Lucas Turner
Lucas Turner

It is a bit sad, but if this is what (((they))) want the majority of humanity to be, then they wouldn't be intelligent enough to understand the significance of it anyway. The populous continues to represent the city it lives in and vice versa, I guess.

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

Attached: niggertoon-civilization-forgotten-frame.jpg (181.68 KB, 1052x570)

Liam White
Liam White

Repent for the end is nigh.

Attached: DkLCWbxWsAEstsM.jpg (79.41 KB, 1200x675)
Attached: xpvmxstqzy5x.gif (5.11 MB, 500x360)

Jeremiah Baker
Jeremiah Baker

Rage fuel?

RAGE FUEL!!!

Attached: desire-to-sin-intensifies.mp4 (1.71 MB, 408x708)

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

<trannies
False.

Attached: FFD86F71-C782-417B-9CC1-7E2FA8F4EB1C.jpeg (1.16 MB, 1242x1538)

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

This is a Muslim attack, and has been going on fir the past week!!!
archive.fo/e7JNO
Thugs set fire to churches and smear poo on walls amid warnings France’s Christian heritage is under attack from ‘militant secularism’
thesun.co.uk/news/8804063/france-church-arson-attacks-vandalism-christian-heritage

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

Gif of the beautiful blaze

Attached: SmartSelect-20190415-131115-Twitter.gif (7.36 MB, 638x640)

Jackson Green
Jackson Green

If only we had been there to throw her headlong over the railing.

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

implying that its a crucifix

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

A few days ago, a Paki was arrested for damaging the Royal Cathedral of Saint Denis, where all our Kings rest.

NOBODY CARED.

This soulless country is dead, if we want to build something new we shall erase the past entirely, especially the heritage of a religion which has became an active agent of subversion for our people.

Noah Anderson
Noah Anderson

interesting, i come from the veneti people…

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

Attached: notre-dame.png (289.9 KB, 630x354)

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

They needed it out of the way to build a mosque.

Henry Green
Henry Green

Don't worry guys, they already have plans for its replacement.

Check out this beautiful middle eastern inspired design.

Attached: masjid1s.jpg (311.54 KB, 640x480)

Joseph Rodriguez
Joseph Rodriguez

This makes me fucking angry.
The great Cathedral, ancient symbol of Europe and Christendom, burning down.
This fire is the symbol of the Europe of today, for which nothing is sacred.
Time to Crusade.

Attached: crusades.jpg (65.28 KB, 610x374)

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

It clearly is. You can see it through the cloth.

Hunter Torres
Hunter Torres

kek
translation:
The niggering of France in 100 years
[don't feed]
The last non-Black French make up the main attraction in the Parisian Zoo

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

They hate us
And yes thats not french name ,i would guess

Attached: Nd-Mz-1.png (44.66 KB, 440x474)
Attached: Nd-Mz-2.png (44.09 KB, 433x426)
Attached: Nd-Mz-3.png (43.18 KB, 441x427)
Attached: Nd-Mz-4.png (39.64 KB, 428x391)
Attached: Nd-Mz-5.png (41.64 KB, 438x427)

Isaiah Hughes
Isaiah Hughes

THEY ARE FINALLY THROWING WATER AT IT.
IT TOOK THEM AN EXCESS OF 40 MINUTES TO DO THIS

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

Lol

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

There better be something burning after this…otherwise we are FUCKING PUSSIES who deserve all of it.

Joshua Russell
Joshua Russell

kike repair company owner hires few shitskins
just repair this gutter user Muhammad, it's easy

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

cheap labor
You goys are missing the point.
(((restoration))) get it?
The burn a symbol of tradition under cover of protecting it.
Check Jewish calendar.
Check news reports for numerology.

Aaron Hernandez
Aaron Hernandez

mmmmulticulturalism user, that is the best that you are ever going to get in a dysfunctional society made up of subhuman trash

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

You guys kept asking for Kalki,
what the fuck did you think was going to happen?

Zachary Bailey
Zachary Bailey

Isn't france where Varg lives?

Jaxson Anderson
Jaxson Anderson

"Some People, Did Something."

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600.41 KB, 1068x561)

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

giletjaune
niggers
fire
tragic loss
Sounds like a good combination for revolution.

Anthony Young
Anthony Young

THIS!

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

they wouldn't be intelligent enough to understand the significance of it anyway.

Republican sodomite Paris has been lost since the 1700s.

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

This is perfect for driving a wedge between europeans, especially if Varg takes the bait like he did Christchurch. It'll be blamed on renovations, muslims will laugh, and if Varg opens his hole that's it.

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

i'm 10,000% sure this was done by niggers, all of the livestreams on every channel everywhere is disabled. they don't want people talking about this and spreading information, they want you to watch your history burn and be fucking quite while it happens.

FUCKING RAGE FUEL.tm

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

*ring ring*

'ello?
yes I'm on it

Attached: 1555349414139.png (411.85 KB, 854x480)

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

FROOOOOLLLOOOOOO!!!!

Attached: SHOTO.webm (2.08 MB, 1280x720)

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

When can we throw them off a building…I like that you are giving us targets to shoot for in advance

Aaron Lopez
Aaron Lopez

false flag by Macron?
Macron is on his way now
he was going to address the yellow vest situation this evening
but now that's cancelled and he's busy with this burning Cathedral instead

hmmmmmm

David Morris
David Morris

Reichstag 2.0

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

This, unironically.
It's the Muslims that did this.

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

France is not lost yet, as long as the frogs still croak.

Attached: 1544419411121.gif (3.04 MB, 326x193)

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

Any crisis firemen on scene?

Agreed, probably to distract from the Wikileaks dead hand keys.

Ayden Ward
Ayden Ward

They are probably celebrating at the foot of it…that is the only reason why they would cancel the livestreams so that you couldn't see them celebrating.

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

We can't let this become a rallying cry for the right. Do not tolerate conspiracy theories that this was done by muslims.
These news casters are already covering up.
Muslims did this. I can smell it.

Easton Rogers
Easton Rogers

Oooooooh boy on Easter week also

Christcucks gonna be in rage mode when it's reveaded it was mudshits

Jaxson Morgan
Jaxson Morgan

Reminds of uncle Ben and his men rebuilding an entire village in 40 days.

Attached: Mussolini-orders-a-town-to-be-rebuild-within-40-days---Italy.webm (4.42 MB, 490x360)

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

Wasn't made post-1700s. They couldn't think that back far anyway, let alone "read" about it. This is history beyond the very slow progressive cucking of France that has been in the making for centuries.

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

feds if you ever delete my posts again what happens is on you

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

Attached: Nd-Mz-14.png (44.89 KB, 442x423)
Attached: Nd-Mz-15.png (40.68 KB, 431x420)
Attached: Nd-Mz-16.png (43.18 KB, 437x424)

William Cox
William Cox

I've seen a single firefighter

Jason Evans
Jason Evans

Fire and Ice

Sebastian Lee
Sebastian Lee

Agreed, probably to distract from the Wikileaks dead hand keys.
THIS THIS THIS THIS

Attached: assange-(you).png (481.34 KB, 470x753)

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

I'm not even a chritian and I'd fight for it, I'm pissed about the burning art. I'll murder a motherfucker

Angel Cooper
Angel Cooper

the french government is going to blame this on yellow vests.

William Howard
William Howard

It survived WWII but not Clown World

Attached: drag.png (343.98 KB, 536x450)

Justin Scott
Justin Scott

construction workers in londistan are mostly white english people and the odd pole or albanian in the lower level work, muslims dont work

Liam Mitchell
Liam Mitchell

This

Connor Cruz
Connor Cruz

What dead hand keys? I have seen nothing

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

Attached: Lost-in-thought.jpg (60.45 KB, 728x409)

Carter Thompson
Carter Thompson

N I C E
WORK, BROTHERS
F O R T H E C H A O S U N D I V I D E D

Attached: -.jpg (128.58 KB, 794x510)

Nicholas Harris
Nicholas Harris

Attached: Nd-Mz-17.png (41.97 KB, 440x425)
Attached: Nd-Mz-18.png (41.96 KB, 437x421)
Attached: Nd-Mz-19.png (39.66 KB, 442x422)

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

This
Honk honk

Jonathan Howard
Jonathan Howard

Checked
Hail chaos

Isaac White
Isaac White

Which is obviously false. It's muslims, If I was fremch I'd start stabbing in the name of the old masters

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

EXACTLY YOU IDIOT

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

REMINDER

Rage fuel only works in a demoralized populace if you provoke the demoralized into acting. Those who are hoping this wakes people up -those that are hoping for acceleration- forget that only the redpilled can accelerate.

In other words:
Begin redpilling people discussing this

Notre Dame may burn, but the fire that should start is the one inside the masses who don't know what to think.

Attached: 282bbbd36d10e6e8fe014be3af1747de3fd82276ebbc735d516848efc25c0f70-b.jpg (134.87 KB, 1023x1024)

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

he doesn't even provide a link or evidence to the claim
Fuck off pleb

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

They won't read that anywhere, and the pope will kiss nigger feet and a quran.

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

You've Been
D I S T R A C T E D

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

whoa did they release the keys or announce they will?
FRANCE OPEN WAR IS UPON YOU WETHER OR NOT YOU WANT IT, FIGHT AND GET YOUR GOVERNMENT AND THE BANKS LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT BECAUSE IT DOES.

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

Don’t the frogs have some 12ga left in civilian hands?

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

Way to try and make this about that jewish Rockefeller.

Gavin Lee
Gavin Lee

The subconscious implantation of the destruction of Cuckstianity is more important.

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

link instead of gloat faggot

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

Checked
The poop is a nigger lover ewwwww

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

Anything that happens on a monday/tuesday has a high probability of not being an organic event. Its an event designed to dominate the news cycle.

Gavin Smith
Gavin Smith

I guess you could say the fire rises.
Sadly
Very few, I have a feeling after something like this mudshits are going to start being killed in the street after it's revealed to be them

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

Don't fall for false flags, this comes directly from the fake pope, and is perfectly in line with his ongoing crimes to destroy the Catholic Church for his jewish masters.

Henry Jenkins
Henry Jenkins

THIS. everything about the timing is of a horrid stench.

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

SHITSKINS ARE SHIT AT HIDING THEIR MOTIVES! COMB SOCIAL MEDIA TO FIND THOSE CULPABLE!

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

this, also. there might be a bigger happening going on behind the scenes.

David Perry
David Perry

Oldest trick in the (((book)))

Gavin Price
Gavin Price

Good. It should be replaced with a mosque.
Many of white traitors now mourning it's loss were busy yesterday pissing on our Christian heritage.
ACCELERATE

"Deut 28:63 And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it."

"Deut 28:49 The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; 50A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young: 51And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which also shall not leave thee either corn, wine, or oil, or the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee. 52And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land: and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the LORD thy God hath given thee."

MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

I'm already on ot, could use help

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

Wew lads, the shilling sure ramped up in here

Attached: magick-eye-jew.jpg (266.55 KB, 926x764)

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

Needs to do it thoroughly. The police might cover this up.

Brody Brooks
Brody Brooks

Become redpilled and turn against Christianity while you still can

Attached: Religion-ChristianGenocides.png (341.52 KB, 1805x819)
Attached: BypassPepe.jpg (445 B, 15x15)

Aiden Smith
Aiden Smith

If destroying this monument of europe thats stood the test of time for hundreds of years wont make people execute muslims in the street nothing will, how long untill people defend muslims and say they totally didnt do it must have been someone white.

ALL frenchies ITT get a gun ASAP, im sure the yellow vests will shoot or be shot at first by the police

Attached: french-funs.png (2.59 MB, 1786x4650)
Attached: French-Niggers.png (629.56 KB, 400x558)
Attached: frenchies-4.jpg (30.98 KB, 477x324)

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

stop derailing the thread faggot

Henry Wilson
Henry Wilson

Good! It may be too little too late but the frogs need some fucking pep in their step again
This

Attached: 999F95F9-53A4-43C2-A421-A701AF803FEE.jpeg (19.76 KB, 191x264)

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

I don't care about muh chritianity, I care about the art. I'll re paint the shit with they're blood.

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

HE CANNOT GET AWAY WIH ZIS OHOMHOMHONHN

Attached: sam-hyde.jpg-quality=65&strip=all&w=780.cf.jpg (31.63 KB, 709x399)

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

Nigga even if you're not a Christian you can still appreciate the cathedral

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

almost certainly intentional
the timing is too perfect

Jaxson Roberts
Jaxson Roberts

Gothic architecture
Not Romanesque
LMAO

Attached: web3-cathedral-vs-basilica-anthony-g-reyes-cc-by-nd-2-0-and-zolakoma-cc-by-2-0.jpg (88.79 KB, 620x310)

Mason Smith
Mason Smith

link or kys

Parker Nguyen
Parker Nguyen

Fuck off nigger, I'm talking about how this is clearly a false attack.

Isaac Edwards
Isaac Edwards

Shitting on christianity is fine, shitting on your European heritage is not.

Carson Thompson
Carson Thompson

This isn't the pinnacle, but just another strike in a long drawn climb to the end of western civilization. We called it anons; will they still believe it was it worth it when the jewels are gone?

Evan Martinez
Evan Martinez

Holy shit, it hurts so much to see that

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

What's ours about that heritage is art and engineering, not some shit quotes from some fucking Jew book. Join godly niggers over at
/christian/index.html

David Brown
David Brown

Just don't reply to obvious bait

You too

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

Let me guess it will be replaced with a mosque.

Burn the fucking cube.

Attached: Answer-to-snackbar-deus-vult.jpg (124.73 KB, 640x659)

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

You again ? Stop with that shit !

Attached: hanks.jpg (519.9 KB, 2000x3000)

Aaron Peterson
Aaron Peterson

Yea,, i was thinking there would be at least one guard there too, this is sketch

Oliver Perez
Oliver Perez

Roman looks oddly similar to how mosques look.

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

Christianity is the reason that true European heritage no longer exists.

Attached: afbdf41fa9bb6013c5841469fe941ded.jpg (32.25 KB, 500x588)

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

Attached: Aldo.gif (45.57 KB, 336x195)

William Bell
William Bell

Assange
Mueller
FISA

Pick one.

Isaac James
Isaac James

the beginning of the end ?

Attached: evil.webm (5.77 MB, 900x506)

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

If anyome had balls they'd burn the mousques in france for payback or pull a brenton

Thomas Davis
Thomas Davis

Fuck this shit. I'm getting drunk tonight. Jesus fucking Christ.

Henry James
Henry James

JEWS ARE CELEBRATING

archive.is/bWdPx
archive.fo/4BPhA
archive.fo/RM94U

Attached: D4NrLmMX4AEzohr.png (101.37 KB, 827x1183)
Attached: D4NrLmOWAAYuFwU.png (84.93 KB, 827x868)
Attached: D4NrLmMWsAEuIgc.png (124.46 KB, 737x1200)

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

hmmm

Attached: Screenshot-2019-04-15-at-11.13.08-AM.png (518.79 KB, 641x596)

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

RIP frenchies.
I was there a couple years ago and it's surreal knowing it's not there anymore.
Wonder what they'll do with the site.
Do you think they'll rebuild it, make something new in its place or just leave it like ground zero?

Attached: 1555352884920.png (1.04 MB, 1308x870)

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

Theres a reason for that, Mudslimes, incapable of creating their own culture, simply re-purposed roman temples, like the Hagia Sofia.

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

The only thing Christcucks are good at is worshipping kikes and killing whites who don't worship kikes. So, which is it going to be this time?

Juan Foster
Juan Foster

this is clearly a false attack.
There is not cathedral burning, clearly this is false.

Grayson Martin
Grayson Martin

It's almost like semites of all stripes have a habit of copying other civilizations.

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

Kill em all I say, I'm done with this slow poisoning shit.

Evan Ortiz
Evan Ortiz

two days ago

Attached: Screenshot-2019-04-15-at-11.14.25-AM.png (313.48 KB, 636x422)

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

It’s no coincidence, the mosques are based off this specific architecture, which was probably originally associated with temples to Jupiter. The “gothic style” is a newer architecture roughly inspired by the late temples of Apollo, but with several inovations that give it its originality.

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

Fuck you Trump.

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

Notre Flame

Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown

Of corse they are. Fucking semite mudshits are awful

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

a single literally who's tweet
Almost as bad as 4/pol/

Jayden Nelson
Jayden Nelson

historic nation
Literally who.

Asher Torres
Asher Torres

I bet 1 Internets it's going to be a place of Multi-religious worship.

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

Its a shame that future generations will lose a lot more than a beautiful church.
If those future generations are niggers, then no, its not a shame at all.

Oliver Miller
Oliver Miller

If that retard varg opens his cunt mouth about this I hope someone hunts him down and makes him eat his dead children.

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

/oven/index.html

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

jews aren't white bro.

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

France deserves this

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

Fuck off to /liberty/ if you are even in half a way defending a kike.

David Moore
David Moore

fuck off christcuck

L'Église est une ennemie mortelle de la race blanche, et Paris est une ville de nègres, de bougnoules et de gauchistes.

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

Same principle applies. No one realizes how cucked (((christianity))) is unless they're redpilled. Even christians who are christian in name only see this as just a historical building burning and need someone to redpill them over this. Meanwhile the christcucks are waiting for their next reminder about how this could be prevented if they just got along with their muslim brothers in (((christ))).

go to /his/
only sources are superficial
mix in catholic propaganda anyway
unsourced so no one calls you out on it
Bluepilled /his/torians = jewish historians

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

This has me really bothered. Even 9/11 didn't phase me.

Jonathan Sanders
Jonathan Sanders

Filtered. I can do without this edginess in this thread.

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

woke

Attached: B7735175-45D6-47D0-8823-9B33DB41FF85.jpeg (294.33 KB, 1242x1596)

Robert Sullivan
Robert Sullivan

Get fucked. The French were the only ones who stood up. And I have hated the frogs for most my life.

Charles Nelson
Charles Nelson

I'm guessing one of the following:
- Mossad Christian demoralization psyop flavour of the week
- Deep state signal that the AntiChrist has arrived and Armeggedon looms
- Random faggotry / hunchback didn't fully extinguish his cigarette on his 5min break

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

The state of modern Europe in visual format.

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

I would much rather see everything destroyed than left to shitskins.

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

I have neither words nor memes sufficient to express my anger and disgust.

Attached: 1420030563626-0.jpg (43.93 KB, 500x708)

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

Who are you fooling?

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

You know what, fuck you, France is shit and they haven't stood up for fucking anything

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

Godly spics and (((brothers in faith))) are waiting for you at
/christian/index.html

Jeremiah Sanchez
Jeremiah Sanchez

At least the fire should show more discontent with the masses. It pains me to see the destruction of such beauty, that even the German high command refused to destroy when they were routed out of Paris. God damn the savages.

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

Well, he's right since our population was very low and only ever reached 8 million, and it still hasnt reached 7 million even after 200 years, it was only around 3 million before the 1800s. so if he did murder millions of irish druid then i wouldnt exist because all of ireland would be wiped out.

but he's still a christcuck that believes in one of the big 3 abrahamic religions

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

people singing in the street
…hhhhhhmmmmmmm

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

Who gives a shit what some random ass merchant says?
I'd get angry if it was a major politician or something, not some kike kid larping as Che

Asher Hill
Asher Hill

The people who could build an architecture like this were exterminated by jews.

Jeremiah Ward
Jeremiah Ward

The time for redpilling is over.

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

They're saying accident but I sense the hand of the sand nigger here.

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

Use ad block to block their propaganda popup.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (15.99 KB, 341x410)

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

That doesn't enrage me though, I just find it kind of funny.

This is what happens when you do what the French have done, and I have no pity for them at this point. They betrayed their racial brethren repeatedly, and did not fight against their destruction, and now they are actively being destroyed, and they're somehow surprised by it.

Best part is, the Yellow Vests will get blamed for it, and then they'll build a mosque on top.

Cameron Brown
Cameron Brown

If it is sandniggers, I just hope nobody burns down a mosque in retaliation. God forbid anyone should be in it at the time.
It's unthinkable. I think we all agree that it's best to believe the MSM in this one, particular case

Adam James
Adam James

Absolutely fucking kill yourself mate. Despicable.

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

Imagine letting hoards of Muslim extremists into your country unchecked and not expecting them to destroy your most treasured national religious monument.

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

NOBODY CARED.

This soulless country is dead
Yep.

Easton Johnson
Easton Johnson

I would, not even joking.

Ian Perry
Ian Perry

Oh fuck off, Frenchies are garbage people

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

B U R N T H E H E R E T I C
K I L L T H E M U T A N T
P U R G E T H E U N C L E A N

Attached: -.jpg (99.26 KB, 915x490)
Attached: --.jpg (95.98 KB, 625x467)

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

Nice D&C attempt, Moshe.

Alexander Phillips
Alexander Phillips

oy vey

Attached: kike.png (354.32 KB, 628x882)

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

Place your bets for shitskin burning it down.
I say let the fucker burn down, accelerate! If a glorious city like Paris needs to be reduced to ruins and rubble, i say let it happen. Because in that ruin of a once great city i will find my brothers again. They will see the rubble and finally realise what has happened to their ancestral lands!
LET IT BURN! HONK HONK

The nignogs cum in her ensure drink only for Macron to swipe it and drink it first.

James Cook
James Cook

I just pray nobody burns them all down, and starts slaughtering muslims in the streets.
That would just be horrible.

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

Get ublock you dullard.

Justin Gray
Justin Gray

MUH COLONIALISM

archive.is/xMz7U

Attached: obgihj.png (112.18 KB, 754x948)

Christopher Sanchez
Christopher Sanchez

Actually the semites mention in their plan to destroy Europe that they would target France first for destruction.

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

Sweden had ~50 fires totaling ~250 sq km last summer and had to call in extra firefighters and equipment from all over Europe.
California: 7664 sq km

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

So, what are (((they))) saying the cause of the fire was? I'm sure they won't admit it was an attack/intentional act of arson.

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

French Frogs actually doing anything
lol, that's a new one

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

This soulless country is dead, if we want to build something new we shall erase the past entirely, especially the heritage of a religion which has became an active agent of subversion for our people.
This times infinity

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

((( accendent ))) of course.

Isaiah Butler
Isaiah Butler

Ha! Ha! Good joke there user, I see it's subtlety that others may miss.

William Watson
William Watson

"…After his release from prison, Vikernes moved to France with his wife and children"

wew

Lucas Bailey
Lucas Bailey

(((restoration)))

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

It's so intentional and I'm worried seeing the rest of that plan carry through, it's been building up for so long that the results will begin showing but only to those who notice.

Ryder Sanders
Ryder Sanders

Before the yellow vest movement I would've agreed. But they've changed my mind, and seeing beautiful European architecture go up in flames is fucking heartbreaking.
We should be uniting, not cursing the French. And saying they deserve this, that's retarded. Though I do get your anger, focus it on our real enemy.

Nathaniel Taylor
Nathaniel Taylor

6426 days since 9/11.

64 squares on a chess board.
26 letters in the alphabet.

Attached: boris-rothschild.jpg (69.16 KB, 594x404)

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

All Varg jokes aside, we need a thousand St. Brentons as retribution. I hate the cross as much as the next guy, but this is our architecture and heritage.

Attached: missile-strike.jpg (472.55 KB, 1880x2100)

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

JEWS DID THIS

Attached: WhiteArtVol1-184.jpg (1.43 MB, 2768x1759)

Zachary James
Zachary James

And its entirely meaningless.
You will do nothing.

Jonathan Roberts
Jonathan Roberts

The time for redpilling is over.
If that is true then don't count on anyone taking action. Congrats, now this board has no reason to exist since redpilling is the primary reason it exists, and why jews shill here constantly.

Redpilling = People having a reason to act.
No reason to act = No Acceleration.

Stay defeated.

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

Attached: pepe.png (397.09 KB, 350x621)

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

But I'm not, I'd take my guns out in a heartbeat and lolocaust some shitskins if any where near me.

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

So, what are (((they))) saying the cause of the fire was?
Rolling for global warming…

Cooper Gray
Cooper Gray

THIS IS A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR ACCELERATIONISM. REV UP THE MEMETIC WEAPONRY. SPREAD RUMORS AND SLANDERS FAR AND WIDE. WHO CARES ABOUT STUPID A SHIT LARPER ABOUT VULTING.

EXPLOIT THIS NOA.

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

This.
There's many to blame them for, especially falling prey, but they are related enough that action NEEDS to be taken in their ancestors' names.

Zachary Kelly
Zachary Kelly

french are manipulated as other people. You got your latino we have arabs but kike's dialectic is the same.

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

The yellow vest shit hasn't done a fucking goddamn thing, it's just a bunch of retarded frenchies being homos

Lincoln Flores
Lincoln Flores

What the fuck are you talking about?

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

Anyone know if Notre Dame had been bought by a jew recently? Those insurance premiums can be prohibitive

John Green
John Green

Before the yellow vest movement I would've agreed
Then you're fucking stupid, because the Yellow Vest movement, from what I've seen, is just a bunch of Boomers and other faggots marching around in the street getting gassed and doing antifa-tier street activity shit.

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

ofc they do they will even tell it right into your face if you manage to bait them sufficiently. they are the enemy. IT's A CULTURAL WAR and the majority doesnt get it because their everyday life circle is for the most part uninterrupted by it… its like the experiment of boiling a living frog,… slowly turning up the heat , it won't notice until its too late…

Joshua Hughes
Joshua Hughes

I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE AND I BRING YOU…..FIRE, I'LL TAKE YOU TO BURN! FIRE…I'LL TAKE YOU TO LEARN. YOU FOUGHT HARD AND YOU SAVED AND LEARNED….BUT ALL OF IT'S GOING TO BURN!"

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

Optics. There were also banners calling Macron a who're of the jews. That's more than I've seen in my country.

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

Ah fuck it then user. A man's gotta do…

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

cathedral
bought
this isn't the US
everything isn't for sale here

David Roberts
David Roberts

If that is true then don't count on anyone taking action.
I think that's kind of the point. We are out of time, and it appears we have failed to sufficiently 'redpill' our volk as to bring about action.
They are still demoralized, apathetic, deracinated and alienated, and time is up.

Isaiah Powell
Isaiah Powell

did Brenton start the fire?

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

rolling for holocaust

Dominic Wright
Dominic Wright

YOU NIGGERS IT'S REVENGE FOR CHRISTCHURCH BECAUSE HE DIDN'T BURN DOWN THE MOSQUE
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI

Lincoln Flores
Lincoln Flores

the jewish worker
Nice contronym
Seriously though if they find out kebabs are behind this France better find its balls to retaliate, they literally lost a part of their history today.

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

Attached: 14528208-612.png (75.79 KB, 220x230)

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

Then who owned it?

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

Optics.
Cuckoldry.

There were also banners calling Macron a who're of the jews.
Wowee! A fucking banner! Oh that's surely going to turn things around man!

That's more than I've seen in my country.
Then you're fucked.

Lucas Williams
Lucas Williams

muslims dont build shit, all their best mosques were originally christian cathedrals suck as the blue mosk or the hagia sophia. md slimes dont work thats what caffers are for.

Parker Martinez
Parker Martinez

They are blaming it on "renovation" but no way this was not intentional, and revenge for ChristChurch. Timing is far too cohencidental.

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

Checked
You got half a holocaust.

Thomas Smith
Thomas Smith

What's your country? Are you acting more?

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

The Church of France, probably.
But it's a valid question and should be answered.

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

the kiwi was warning us all along

Attached: 1535638396713.jpg (368.6 KB, 1412x1411)

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

If this turns out to be revenge for Christ Church then Tarrant is the most successful lone wolf terrorist of all time.

Austin Gray
Austin Gray

Fuck. I know right. SAINT BRENTON WAS A FUCKING PROPHET.

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

It's prime real estate
They could build a little memorial next to the new mosque

Henry White
Henry White

They will never admit it was Mudslimes. We may never know.

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

With modern technology they could rebuild the entire cathedral 100% exactly as it was without anyone noticing a difference in about a year, but because the French are worthless faggots and catholicucks are homos they'll never do a fucking thing and just replace it with some retarded "modern" glass shit, so that's why I don't give a fuck. This isn't the first time a fire has wiped out old shit

Attached: content-renaissance-man.jpg (76.48 KB, 561x622)

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

The words of a defeatist like your 10 posts represent don't matter.

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

the force it's gonna make the whole thing collapse

Cooper Gomez
Cooper Gomez

Jew book
I'm unaware kikes lied about being jewish too.
What you call "jewish" you fedora tipping nigger, is an 8th century Satanic tribe that converted to a dead religion and modified it.

Rev 2:9 "I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."
Rev3:9 "the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie;"

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

terrorist
Tarrant is the most successful lone wolf terrorist uniformed partisan comatant of all time
FTFM

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

Not really, no. It might well be just renovations.
It might also be active intent.
We have no info at present, nor are we liable to receive trust-worthy info in the days to come.

None of your fucking business, and this isn't about me.
The entire fucking West is like this.
You faggots are raising glasses over a bunch of boomers wandering around getting gassed and burning restaurant frontage, because hey, ya know what? They've got a BANNER! And it said mean things about jews and politicians!
I'm sure that'll fix France right up!

… That's the sort of sentiment you put forth, and when I called you on it, you tried to throw it back at my feet. Speaks for itself.

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

It's a fucking start you absolute moron. You expect people to go to their markets one day and the next take up arms to kill their oppressors?

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

If they aren't going to do their jobs as journalists, it's the public's job to figure out who was on the renovation team and their backgrounds.

Julian Roberts
Julian Roberts

Defeatist? That's what you're going with eh?

Well then, its your fault I'm a defeatist, because you have utterly failed to instill in me a sense that you even know what the fuck is happening around you, let alone that you're gonna do anything to stop it.
So fuck you.

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

How dare you scold me for celebrating your cultural demise in real time
The honking's gonna get real loud before the quiet finally comes.

Attached: honk.jpg (94.86 KB, 843x800)

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

the beginning of the end ?
The end of this world? The way it is today?
I hope so.
The end of whites?
Of course not.

Attached: Future.jpg (89.11 KB, 1000x435)

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

The media doesn't need to admit anything, the shitskins themselves will gloat about it on every social media as they always do.

Cameron Morris
Cameron Morris

They should replace it with a big fat statue of a clown

Lincoln Green
Lincoln Green

This is the way it is with all subhuman cultures though WE OCCUPY AND BUILD and then they genocide us and come in and say that they did it…even though with modern tech they can't even come close NOW to what we built back then….the only solution IS ETHNOGLOBE or we can go extinct…the choice is up to you guys. Have you ever seen the sandnigger BUILD ANYTHING? They hire Whites to design build and engineer EVERYTHING all their cities are built, designed and engineered by White/Europeans.

Attached: baalbek-geometry.jpg (3.69 MB, 2560x1920)
Attached: pyramid-of-inscriptions-right-beside-red-queen-temple.JPG (334.18 KB, 1280x857)
Attached: stonework-ancient-ruins-temple.jpg (322.87 KB, 1280x720)
Attached: Sri-Ulagalantha-Perumal-Temple-108-temple-Vishnu.jpg (79.14 KB, 652x650)
Attached: Ruins-of-the-Great-Temple-at-Karnak,-in-Upper-Egypt-by-David-Roberts-(1845).jpg (89.74 KB, 564x745)

Joshua Morgan
Joshua Morgan

God

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

With modern faggots
they could rebuild
B I G G E S T M O S Q U E

Isaiah Lopez
Isaiah Lopez

So was it diversity or an accelarationist?
the time is too convenient for both

Attached: D3ouz4-UcAAYd3e.png (404.68 KB, 500x608)

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

That is some extremely esoteric numerology / personal cosmology, but what if the kikes were merely a puppet of a greater power intent on dividing and conquering all humankind? i.e., the {{{Rothschilds}}}

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

It's a fucking start
If you pull out a fucking start when you're neck deep in mud, you're going to die, because you should've started much fucking sooner, you faggot.

You expect people to go to their markets one day and the next take up arms to kill their oppressors?
Yes. And if they won't, they're doomed.

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

retarded "modern" glass shit
or 'jewish architecture' as it's known. They cannot comprehend beauty

Jason Butler
Jason Butler

The entire fucking West is like this.
You faggots
Nice way to oust yourself, heeb.

Asher Sanders
Asher Sanders

FROGS YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!

Attached: db0f2422a8acdaa48e3d78fea1f51da35cbfa17c9d44bf9be1b702b459722181.png (2.02 MB, 1060x2014)

Ryder Morales
Ryder Morales

Attached: 1555353487337.jpg (254.94 KB, 940x627)

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

I'm done with this shithole. Hurr durr "chirstcuck christcuck" go eat shit and die all of you.

Josiah Cook
Josiah Cook

Christianity is the reason that true European heritage no longer exists.
(((kiked)))-stianity is the reason that true European heritage no longer exists.
fify

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

I'l wager everyone on here $1000000000000000000 it'll look something like this

Adam Price
Adam Price

Possibly Mossad to frame yellow vest protesters, but could also just be invaders.

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

3 gorillion is all I need

Attached: 1322203263414.jpg (2.73 MB, 2250x1346)

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

Attached: finehonk.jpg (121.99 KB, 1280x720)

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

Thats just the D&C Druid Shills. Don't listen to them.

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

You can't do a bank run any more, all modern banks have "withdraw limits" to prevent you from getting any funny ideas. The GPS enabled smartphone in your pocket is just a tracking device for your owners. They know who you are, they can time personalized disinfo down to the second. They want you to kill yourself; instead, I plan on being the last human being alive on this planet.

James Williams
James Williams

buttmad over shills
Your newfag is showing. Shills have always been here. Jews had Jesus more than anything.
This is physically painful.

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

You have that kind of money?

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

they have but it would be stupid:
it will make everything colapse,burn instantly and destroy the rest of the inestimable piece of art and artefacts..

Attached: Dow2-portrait-derosa.png (58.62 KB, 200x200)

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

I'm fully aware, so its not me my man. And trying hide behind "Y-y-you're a jew!" is the utmost cowardice.

I'm not a jew, I'm a European man, and I'm mocking you and deriding you for your weakness, because you deserve it.

Nicholas Morales
Nicholas Morales

DIDF, they're so annoying.

Michael Long
Michael Long

this is what happens when server owner doesnt turn off fire spreading

whoever griefed this is gunna get banned so hard

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

Would it really be that difficult to compare liberal responses to disasters against muslims and muslim responses against whites to really show that leftist's beliefs aren't reciprocated by those they make their pets.

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

Timing is just far too suspicious.

Brody Robinson
Brody Robinson

This is physically painful.
Are you kidding I am laughing at that abomination

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

TIME FOR A NEW CRUSADE
DEUS VULT

Attached: Iraeli-childrens-tv.webm (8.16 MB, 636x360)
Attached: deusvult.webm (6.95 MB, 800x450)

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

They're just the usual Pagan LARPers that spam every thread here, most are probably fedora tipping atheists

Attached: xcfv.jpg (950.2 KB, 2000x1333)

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

Place your bets for shitskin
It was almost certainly the Reno work that is the cause

Connor Davis
Connor Davis

trump commenting on the fire live.

Jaxon Ramirez
Jaxon Ramirez

Your laughter is only covering your psychic horror. In the end whether my laughter or tears this ends with bared fangs and rended flesh.

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

fuck you it's your fault I'm a defeatist
First day at the JIDF? Thanks for the laugh. Ask your rabbi for tips and past scripts. They did a better job.

Attached: 21fbe4d4518be8dee2816817f8d4222020fbbb4487b70798a6f19f3ffeff533a-v.png (419.56 KB, 700x700)

Michael James
Michael James

This actually is fine.

Attached: 465.jpg (11.74 KB, 228x221)

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

You can't do a bank run any more
So burn the bank.
The GPS enabled smartphone
Tear down the towers.
They know who you are
Burn the servers.
They want you to kill yourself
Kill them?

There are options here which simply are not being employed, which could be employed at any time, because even the fucking Yellow Vests still believe there is a political solution.

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

he's at burnsville.

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

I'm not listening to that jew

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

druid/pol needs to take their shit to another board
christian threads are not allowed, theres no reason to allow DND larping.

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

Fuck that nigger! I tweeted to him that he could put all the invaders in the sanctuary cities as long as he nuked them afterward and he deleted my tweet.

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

Hey man, if you're going to pout and call me a defeatist because I don't pretend the Yellow Vests are indicative of imminent change in France, then I'm going to say its your fault for the Yellow Vests being such shit.
Nice pic though, saved.

Attached: Lets-Make-Some-Grass-Grow.JPG (31.39 KB, 521x361)

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

These fags need to be cordoned off to some containment board or something. Shitting up Zig Forums is their life's work it seems.

Jackson Hughes
Jackson Hughes

I've long thought about how the best ways to take down the smart grid would be. I think that would be a great way to get the normal faggots agitated.

Julian Jones
Julian Jones

FUCK OFF SHITSKIN

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

Attached: macron-simulator.webm (8.23 MB, 412x240)

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

one day i will have to explain to americans what is happening in france ,why,who is behind that (not just saying kikes even if we know it's them but by doing infographs showing who's who) ,how kikes dialectic work in france and on french ,why people don't do nothing,why there's no big nationalist organisations because when i see answer here ,i feel like there's too much misunderstanding and a lack of ignorance how what's going on in france and why french people seems passive.
For now appreciate typing on your board because you don't understand that in europe it's getting critical year by year,month by month,day by day.

probably some of us didnt know but :

wnd.com/2019/04/islamists-arrested-over-kindergarten-children-massacre-plot/

bfmtv.com/police-justice/un-homme-mis-en-examen-et-ecroue-pour-avoir-projete-un-attentat-contre-une-ecole-maternelle-1665518.html

it's getting fucked up.

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

your correct but lets keep this thread on track. search for kazarian mafia for those interested, but we need to organize a genocide. someone Molotov a mosque and see how long it takes for the fire department to show…..nows your best bet while distracted and smoke will not be noticed.

Ian Collins
Ian Collins

VARG CUCKED OUT

Attached: Screenshot-2019-04-15-14-57-09.jpg (363.49 KB, 1079x974)

Andrew Thomas
Andrew Thomas

give yourself to christ heathen

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

Fuck Trump.
He talks mad shit, meanwhile hes importing more mud than Obongo ever did, and calling for more.

He's even worse than Macron, as at least Macron acknowledges hes a pussy, while Trump does the Amerika Boomer LARP shit while his daughter gets fucked by a kike and his lil mischling grandkids run around cheering for diversity and AIDS.

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

If that is the case, then I suppose this event is a good thing indeed. Since I'm furious as all fuck. You may be right, though in my country things aren't as bad as France.
Maybe you deriding me and my culture will be fruitful in the long run. But right now this is making us lash out at eachother. And I don't like it.

Caleb Mitchell
Caleb Mitchell

I think that would be a great way to get the normal faggots agitated.
You will give your people as prey to the NIGGER HORDE but better now than later when there are even more of them

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

Attached: Don't-let-them.png (6 MB, 2048x1536)

Liam Clark
Liam Clark

In the future, this will be regarded as a major inflection point.

Attached: serious-honk.png (234.04 KB, 873x826)

Owen Carter
Owen Carter

No thanks, no jews in Europe please.

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

varg is anti-white

Jeremiah Long
Jeremiah Long

tfw now feel hype
bad poster, this is bad moment to feel like being part of an epic

Unless it's the beggining to a crusade

Attached: 1507363879708.png (86.69 KB, 424x292)

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE
BURN EVERY MOSQUE AND SYNAGOGUE
GOTT MIT UNS

Attached: crusade.webm (3.13 MB, 427x240)

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

An user mentioned on last night's Game of Thrones they featured a boy burning in a ritual sacrifice hanging from a spiral. COINCIDENCE?

Attached: courtesy-of-hbo-7-1555330965.jpg (149.01 KB, 980x979)

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

They are, but chodemonkey is a retarded half-breed and gave up moderating

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

censoring names
are you from plebbit?

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

I suspect it's something along the lines of a muslim working on the renovation team. Realistically it would have been difficult for a visitor to start a fire like that. It's been a few years since I've been to Notre Dame but I don't remember them letting people upstairs.

However, the likelihood that there were non-Christians and people who don't like French culture on the renovation team is extremely high, considering how diverse Paris is and how there's such a large push for diversity and quotas. Just my two cents but if you want to figure out who the fuck did this the first place to look is who was on the renovation team.

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

based

Josiah Moore
Josiah Moore

Since I'm furious as all fuck.
And I have no faith in you to do fucking anything.
Prove me wrong and I shall laud you as a hero. Fail, and I will mock you as you deserve. There is no alternative.

Maybe you deriding me and my culture will be fruitful in the long run.
Gods willing user

But right now this is making us lash out at eachother. And I don't like it.
I don't expect you would. But sometimes you have to be hard on people you love. And so I'm going to be as hard as I can on you.

Because you can take it.

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

Where do all you honkcucks come from? 4cuck? reddit? im pretty sure in the national socialist future you will be put into the camps along with the jews, marxists and the other undesirables.

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

Its not a spiral. Its two swastikas overlayed.

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

GOTT MIT UNS
BURN THE INVADERS ALIVE
IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO KILL THEM

Jacob Nelson
Jacob Nelson

indeed

Attached: 025.png (122.85 KB, 1208x1404)

Kayden Kelly
Kayden Kelly

VARG PEDOPHILE

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

He's not wrong.

Jack White
Jack White

Guys don't think of it as a tragedy. Think of it as an opportunity to be more inclusive. That spire that burned down? We can build a Minaret so that our Islamic brothers and sisters can indulge in our French culture. :^)

Attached: Islamic-Prayer-calling-tower-01-977.JPG (1.54 MB, 2304x3072)

Jordan Price
Jordan Price

DELETE THIS!

Matthew Jenkins
Matthew Jenkins

oosh digits

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

no that wasn't my screenshots.
i posted others ,i'm still saving everything no worries i will show you.

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

I guess we do see eye to eye. And you're right, I haven't done enough. But I fucking will.

Elijah Bennett
Elijah Bennett

The clown shit started over on cuckchan, so yes, they're cuckchanners

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

==I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE==

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

This much is very, very true.

Where were you when Notre Dame burned?

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

I bet my entire anime collection they build a mosque ontop of the ruins of the cathedral.

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

Holy shit. Cohen-cidence indeed.

Jeremiah Ross
Jeremiah Ross

STOP GETTING CAUGHT IN THE FUCKING RETARDED CHRISTIAN LARPING.

NOBODY CARES

ALL THIS IS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO ACCELERATE

ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

There's no reason to pout over you. Your pathetic attempts are genuinely entertaining for how poor they are. You don't fit in at all and have fooled 0 people.

Even your post is try and get back on track for what message you're shilling now that you've been caught. It's a tangent to past defeatism scripts to spread the message of:
x attempt to strike back is ineffectual
it's your fault they're ineffectual
< i.e. fool target to own fault, feel guilt, feel powerless

You're easily recycling scripts because they're reliant on the same logic. I'm actually glad you're terrible at your job because newfags will see this and learn how to spot you and others.

Jose Russell
Jose Russell

Attached: 2ynkdz.jpg (87.03 KB, 500x744)

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

Any updates? I don't have talmudvision.

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

I knew he'd open his hole.

Landon Phillips
Landon Phillips

this is bad moment to feel like being part of an epic

Unless it's the beggining to a crusade

Get cracking nigger. Or watch every church in Europe burn, and much more that is far more valuable… Not that you fucking jews haven't already burned more in European culture than we'll ever get back, but all the same.

Kayden Gutierrez
Kayden Gutierrez

My take was that they were faggot globohomos trying to gain traction on the board again…

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

CHECKED
Hear here

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

Agreed. Be out for blood on these sub humans

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

I know who was behind this

Attached: luther.png (258.99 KB, 750x293)

Nicholas Murphy
Nicholas Murphy

perhaps this is the beginning of the Rapture

Attached: theendisnigh.PNG (464.59 KB, 399x480)

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

It's my pleasure to immediately filter you in every thread.

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

he is retarded. he is mixing religion with people…

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

Can Codemonkey please finally IP ban the entire city this guy lives in?

James Nelson
James Nelson

No, it'll be a multicultural worship center where muslims are treated like the victims and get whatever they want. Something this big they'll try and get white cucks to bend over and not explicitly give this away.

Caleb Clark
Caleb Clark

It was either a Jew or a diversity hire working on the restoration.
Ultimately it doesn't matter - it will probably get blamed on the yellow vests.

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

Whatever is the most optimal solution to acceleration. Could be anything really, be creative!

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

IT BURNED TO THE GROUND
SUBHUMANS REJOICED
EUROPEANS TURNED THE OTHER CHEEK

Brody Lee
Brody Lee

More likely Jews larping as Pagans.
Most people become Pagan to reject everything from the middle east, they don't celebrate the destruction of white history nor the destruction of white works of grandeur and artistic creation.
Most Pagans do not follow Varg's philosophy, they don't hate Christians…
But Jews hate whites, Christian or not.

Attached: ChristAndThor.jpg (38.81 KB, 436x575)

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

So, just like the Christians do?

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

Attached: everythingisburning.png (635.55 KB, 725x410)

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

implying sand wasn't involved

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

There's no reason to pout over you
Yet, here you are, pouting and trying to seem strong, yet coming off as a weak toothless cuckold.

You don't fit in at all and have fooled 0 people.
Pure cuckoldry.

now that you've been caught
You are AIDS my man. Weak, mealy mouthed, cuckold. Pathetic. Hiding behind "y-y-you're a shill!" and "y-y-you're a jew!" and its so fucking hollow, so pitifully weak.
You should genuinely consider suicide I think, that post was just so fucking gay.

Isaac Rogers
Isaac Rogers

there are still people who think these fags aren't fedoras in a new outfit

Attached: vargfags.png (46.15 KB, 734x454)
Attached: 1469827972062-1.jpg (20.01 KB, 305x315)
Attached: 1447777552061-0.png (312.34 KB, 582x630)
Attached: 1447799720721-0.jpg (89.48 KB, 1280x720)
Attached: smugvamp.png (335.95 KB, 600x642)

John Bailey
John Bailey

Obviously if a bunch of mosques caught fire this would be linked to the Notre Dame buring regardless of what actually started the Notre Dame fire. This would then lead to other reprisals. Thus mosque arson would be the logical step that Tarrant would do if he were free. I do not endorse this because it's illegal.

Brody Perez
Brody Perez

Right up to the day the next Saint takes an AK or a flamethrower to them all. Those prayer meets outside would be the PERFECT opportunity for the next Saint.

Kayden Gray
Kayden Gray

They will blame the Yellow Vests.

Luke Scott
Luke Scott

druids

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (662.86 KB, 550x413)

Grayson Hernandez
Grayson Hernandez

Accelerate by burning down priceless and historical legacies of the peoples of Europe
Fuck off. I don't even like the accelerationist mindset and even I know that's not what accelerationism is about. Accelerationism is electing fucking retards who'll censor and punish whites, not watching historical fucking landmarks burn to the ground. This stinks of a fucking kike post.

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

Attached: ec59880fb600dba0c847a495fc7b758fd8d2dfc05d49861dba637a87cc906e7d.png (261.89 KB, 757x624)

Josiah Murphy
Josiah Murphy

This
This
This

Push the buttons as hard as you can while the pushing is good.

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

Great spokesman. He has a long career ahead of him.

Brandon Ramirez
Brandon Ramirez

You could always ask the guys from baphomet to help with some type of cyber warfare against mudshits and pro mudshits while other anons accelerate?

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

((((Yellow vests))) will never be a real riot. Kikes control everything in due time, literally an eternity of goyim awaits us. Fuck off cumpillers

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

twitter.com/damienrieu/status/1117852138531479552?s=21

Attached: 1555353601-paris.jpg (687.71 KB, 2048x996)

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

I'm actually into Paganism. Those faggot ass larpers ruin it for based Druids.

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

Attached: ok-guy.png (96.91 KB, 320x240)

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

the jew has moved on to animu spam
Wew.

Easton Mitchell
Easton Mitchell

Alright. Someone end his miserable life.

Leo Barnes
Leo Barnes

It isn’t a coincidence this is happening with Easter at the door, with Easter being a Christianised pagan festival that was originally to celebrate fertility goddess Ishtar. Biblically, Easter is a holiday to remember the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. Perhaps this is a (((Masonic))) sign of the old France being burned and the (((New France))) being born.

Fuck Ishtar
Fuck Saturn
Fuck Jupiter

Hail Mithras.
Hail Poseidon.
Hail Enki.

Yes, aliens exist and they rule Earth from the shadows.

Attached: 7DA13D38-9C3E-41B8-8A68-A19219D44692.jpeg (227.68 KB, 651x511)

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

He can't lose although I'm expecting a resplendent gold-nippled mosque overlooking the Seine with a discrete concrete memorial to Notre Dame somewhere in Toulouse

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

ad hominem in the most jewish way possible
You're 100% called out. Thank you for proving me right.

John Martinez
John Martinez

More likely Jews larping as Pagans.
Nooo but very close. They are TURKS so they follow a weird combo of their own Turkic paganism aryanism and Judaism. Of course they hate OUR RELIGION with a passion because they are BOLSHEVIKS.

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

christians

Attached: African-Church-Family.JPG (106.94 KB, 724x1040)

Julian Campbell
Julian Campbell

What building is that to the right?

Kevin Nelson
Kevin Nelson

OK
ACCELERATE
NOW

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

TURNED THE OTHER CHEEK
ugh. One of the most misunderstood phrases in the Bible. The only time you have to turn the other cheek is if you are trying to tell someone the good news and you piss them off so bad they strike you. You fucked up and did the opposite of what you were supposed to do. It doesn't mean to lay down and be a cuck that never defends himself no matter how bad he is being mistreated.

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

who doesn't belong

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

what is clown world
what are midgets in clown cars
what is the Umman Manda
This has been a meme for a long time here. You just didn't notice it until the shitty pepe edit came along and helped you finally digest it.

Attached: DQYNaC1U8AAIaDY.jpg (23.75 KB, 353x603)

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

deceptive warfare, politics and all of our strongarming can be anything really, it can be pro something, or anti something, it depends each time in each circumstance what is the most feasible solution. Use a side, dont use it, whatever gets us to that sweet destruction of the zog government is best! Obviously I am also just hypothetically speaking as to what could be a great strategy and focus.

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

I see chat is disabled for all the Jewtube streams on this fire.

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

If this was an act, and it is made public, it is just another example of them punching themselves.

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

SOCIAL MEDIA

found them
youtu.be/SBFO4ChS2Bo
Help spread the word. Can we get these guys on the news?

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

crying about ad hom when he just finished engaging in ad hom
no shame
I believe your people call it 'chutzpah'? A fine demonstration.

Leo Price
Leo Price

Yes, this is arson made in the first day of the holy week. Dont forget that many churches in France have been targetted this month alone

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

Spokesperson: "we're fucked"

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

Pretty much this, and they did a pisspoor job at it aswell. Romanesque is pretty fucking gay anyway.

Jose Long
Jose Long

Attached: 1555354601735.webm (2.76 MB, 360x640)

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

This was actually caused by brazilians

Hunter Price
Hunter Price

notre dam 7

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

You are a larpers because paganism is for sub 50 IQ retards

Josiah Jones
Josiah Jones

We need a french version of this.

Attached: German-Government.mp4 (3.58 MB, 1280x720)

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

So far only the spire fell down. Hopefully this can be contained, this isn't fucking political, this is Our Lady, mother of Heaven. It's a testament to the superiority of whites during the Medieval period. One of the best things to come out of Christianity aside from the Crusades, as opposed to multiculturalism and the Fall of Rome.

Attached: 4ac.jpg (71.59 KB, 621x621)

Elijah Moore
Elijah Moore

SEMITIC TURKS OR 'khazARYANS'

James Bell
James Bell

PURE WHITE smoke plums are Not part of a normal wood or structure fire. Think world trade center, think California (not so) "wild" fires. imo, this fire was intentionally set by those w/access to gov. grade weapons. Just sayin'…

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

saying this unironically
lel

Attached: The-'Accomplishments'-of-Christianity-in-One-Image.jpg (247.9 KB, 1429x997)

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

Fuck Ishtar
Why user, she just wants you to be healthy and happy

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

allahu akbars without faces
Sounds like it's sound looped. You sure this is legit?

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

youtube.com/watch?v=SBFO4ChS2Bo

Leo Young
Leo Young

No this is simply the deliberately orchestrated symbolic death of Christianity in France (and by extension Europe)
Prove me wrong.

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

youtube.com/watch?v=zsyBNGYWKfQ&list=LL1xTfod6jsct8amnVvzjOsw

that account also liked this video highly doubtful most likely edited.

Gavin Walker
Gavin Walker

They look semitic desu

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

Muslims always sound like they are looped.

Brody Perry
Brody Perry

I showed how your posts rely on the same recycled tactic. Then you went full ad hominem aka kvetching. You're completely upset now because everyone is free to see it.

Thanks again. Your rabbi deserves better than you.

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

It doesn't mean to lay down and be a cuck that never defends himself no matter how bad he is being mistreated.
Get right on that then, I am all for the uprising of the Saints.

Eli Price
Eli Price

It means nothing to us. I'm concerned about the sheep though.

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

Chat is working over on gloomtube.

James Gray
James Gray

Arabic just sounds looped

Levi Perry
Levi Perry

Yeah great job building a mound of dirt and not building civilization. Romans weren't pagans, nor were the greeks. Only a massive fucking dumb nigger would be a pagan

Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall

I dont know man, all I know is that when there is a great amount of energy in the nooshpere as it is right now, there exist an opportunity to steer it to our desired direction. Energy, high energy events like this are like crack cocaine to all the psyops operators everywhere. They can get much more influence than even months long work elsewhere.

Opportunity man. Think of it this way, do you know how the retarded groups of fighters in the ME are/were? The CIA created a bunch of them for one purpose, that purpose is gone, they become a pest, they create another one. But sometimes they barter with the previous one.

At such a high level of operation flags and whatever are irrelevant. That is just what I wish to make clear to other anons, its hard to grasp as geopolitics and subversive action…but one has to try to see it as a vessel that can be steered into any direction.

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

Is it just the roof and central towers or has the fire destroyed enough of the support that the entire thing is collapsing?
Because if most of the building still stands the frog government can't just build a mosque but instead be "forced" to rebuild so as to not seem completely anti-white and anti-european.

Kayden Garcia
Kayden Garcia

I showed
You bleated like a stuck pig, loser, and it was full of ad hom, then you bleated about getting it given back to you and better.

Legit consider suicide, you pitiful coward.

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

MERDE! FROGS RISE UP

Mason Green
Mason Green

True, the Koran is extremely repetitive and loopy.

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

This is clearly arse sin

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

mistranslation memes like this are stupid unless you use a known template like the spanish laughing man. how are non-german speakers supposed to know that these subtitles are entirely fake? I didn't read them with much attention so maybe they're obviously humorous at points, but the point stands. don't mistranslate unless you CLEARLY mark the product as a joke.

Dylan Mitchell
Dylan Mitchell

They basically said it's over and that the fire reached the main hall.

Ryan Lopez
Ryan Lopez

That fucking EU flag at the back is really telling.

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

I wonder what relics are hidden in that building we were never supposed to see?

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

“Holy” how cute

Cooper Reed
Cooper Reed

Thanks user. Needed a good source that put this into context.

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.96 MB, 678x1195)

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

It's clearly a judeo-christian distraction/false flag against the yellow vest movement and julian assange.

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

Romans weren't pagans, nor were the greeks
lel, great job being brown

Attached: Christianity---Demographics.png (41.44 KB, 560x323)

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

They wouldn't dare and you know it.

Josiah Gonzalez
Josiah Gonzalez

So far only the spire fell down.
Both spires are down, the interior is expected to be a total loss, and there are reports of one of the rectangular towers being now on fire.

The Muslims did a good job on this one.

Aiden Jackson
Aiden Jackson

Fucking Quasimodo's been smoking in his bed again.

Noah Green
Noah Green

They are all the same people user.
No relation to us.

Luis Jackson
Luis Jackson

how are non-german speakers supposed to know that these subtitles are entirely fake?
Who cares?

Jace Diaz
Jace Diaz

They already won.
Our people do not will fight back.

Attached: pepe-medieval-fogueira.png (702.45 KB, 680x596)

Juan Murphy
Juan Murphy

muh mockery by putting muh before things

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

So you have no actual argument then

Attached: Duomo-di-milano-keski.jpg (228.36 KB, 1124x741)

Caleb Young
Caleb Young

Push them harder, and maybe they will.
But don't count on it.

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

1 shekel was transferred to you account

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

All religions are pagan. Judaism is just jewish paganism. Christianity is european paganism.

Matthew Phillips
Matthew Phillips

Not even the book you're defending is as dumb as this post.

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

Yeah, that's why you had no way of explaining your script outline in clear concise language and stuck to an entire post of ad hominem when called out. You could have tried to explain it, but chose kvetching. Continue proving me right.

The other JIDF in this thread must be looking at you from their workstations and getting nervous that you are blowing your collective cover this hard. The tard handler will come by shortly to collect you.

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

Checked for you dodging the fact that your cult is now mud with another jewish cultist meme.

Attached: Christianity---What-Did-It-Bring.png (3.89 MB, 700x3775)

Caleb Watson
Caleb Watson

Because all you fags do is blow hot-air and spam shitty memes on an imageboard

Sebastian Watson
Sebastian Watson

The digits don’t make lie and Zig Forums is always right… Always

Attached: 4FB4B361-2D59-4653-B5E0-F0AAFE3B1E3F.jpeg (140.46 KB, 400x397)

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

You underestimate the anger of americans kike. After this all shitskins will nedd to watch they're backs

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

If you've got proof then show it or fuck off (as to muslims doing this). It's not like there aren't enough reasons already to want to exterminate them. I want to know the truth, no scapegoats. I don't if the person was white, hell, it may have been a freak fucking accident.

Carson Gutierrez
Carson Gutierrez

No, Romans and Greeks were pagan.

Joshua Robinson
Joshua Robinson

If you want to cure a parasitic invasion you have to take out the breeding females just like you do with rodents.

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

Semitic religions aren't pagan.They're anti nature by definition.

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

Our people do not will fight back.
You first, faggot.

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

FUCKING THIS

Matthew Martin
Matthew Martin

file name
Voce nem deve ser branco seu autista.

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

Romans weren't pagans
Might literally be the dumbest claim I've ever heard anybody try to make.

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

Romans weren't pagans, nor were the greeks

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

i know that clowns have been a meme for a long time, as well as the honk, but these pepe clowns with honk honk is clear cut 4cuck shit, like every other pepe variation and yes i know pepe goes back to 2003, but this is current year +4 he's tainted now, like when reddit started using rage comics everyone dropped them to move onto the next meme hoping reddit wont steal it, and since 4cuck is now reddit lite, you get the picture at why faggots such as yourself spam it everywhere. but i wont worry about this pepe edit, just like wojak edits it will be forgot within the next week or two, like how they dropped the NPC meme off the face of the earth a week after it came out for the next hot meme.

there is a clear distinction between old clown memes and new faggot pepe edit shit.

Attached: Clown-gals.png (377.46 KB, 800x800)

Alexander Ross
Alexander Ross

There's dumb, there's braindead, and then there's you.

Attached: de88372269530f15d86111b7518e507b65f344d23bd7d7284578167096210514.jpg (66.02 KB, 600x846)

Aiden Howard
Aiden Howard

TONIGHT EVERYONE IS A FROG, LET ME HEAR YOU SAY MERDE

MERDE MERDE MERDE MERDE MERDE!

Attached: frenchpepe.png (214.79 KB, 1080x1080)

Logan Stewart
Logan Stewart

Christians move through Europe and nearly destroy all of our true European heritage
They then gas light for nearly a thousand years that Christianity, a Semitic religion, was our true European heritage
Varg is right.

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

Attached: 1555355131301.png (247.11 KB, 500x239)

Joshua Johnson
Joshua Johnson

White Nationalists Rule! Go Team White People! Stop crying you racists wanker >>13136282

Oliver Ortiz
Oliver Ortiz

Cute grill with round glasses on the front

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

What the fuck are you talking about? Nobody knows who did this yet.

Jack White
Jack White

They are pagan they are anti nature because those are anti humans.

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

15 fire departments and 1 dude spraying water 1+ hour into the fire …

fishy

Attached: fire-departments-paris.png (326.67 KB, 613x443)

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

Funny, I don't give a single fuck about the destruction of a christkike place of worship, however I am deeply saddened by the destruction of a magnificent piece of European architecture that countless European men came together to create.

Hudson Garcia
Hudson Garcia

Nobody knows who did this yet.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

Who the fuck was Constantine

Easton Anderson
Easton Anderson

I care on behalf of the man in the video who did and said nothing wrong and doesn't deserve to be associated with crazy SJWs.

James Clark
James Clark

DOIT FAGGOT

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

In the future, this will be regarded as a major inflection point.
indeed
This much is very, very true.
Where were you when Notre Dame burned?
Not even close faggots.
Do you remember when jihadis set the Eiffel Tower on fire and there was a cover up?
Exactly.

Attached: EiffelToweronFire.jpg (58.78 KB, 702x526)

Joseph Perry
Joseph Perry

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (4.26 KB, 395x34)
Attached: giggle-goose.gif (1.96 MB, 400x225)

Bentley Nguyen
Bentley Nguyen

Yeah, that's why you had no way of explaining
Explain what? Your whiny bitching?
Nigger, you run the same fucking narratives all the time - anyone who opposes you, who mocks you, you run and hide behind "y-y-y-you're not white!" or "y-y-y-you're a shill!" and no, I'm White(r than you) and less of a shill than you.
You're a fucking coward.

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

A freak accident, on a holy week, on this day, after "total restoration" is initiated, even that pulling at it's statues and gargoyles, I want to believe you.

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

We know (((who))), friend.

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

nobody knows who did it
Lol

Brayden Butler
Brayden Butler

If you have proof then go ahead and show it.

Benjamin Evans
Benjamin Evans

filename
That's a Dark Souls edit, you fake nigger.

Attached: 1ee91c1544703d40999fd6fba9b0075996c27456900074937e3d5159a94223a0.jpg (64.95 KB, 540x622)

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

MERDE

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

THE FIRE RISES
Come on spread the fire

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

Burning the most iconic church outside of the Vatican in the beginning of the Holy Week.
Dubs user is right

Ian Kelly
Ian Kelly

Proof, provide it or you're a faggot.

John Rodriguez
John Rodriguez

Oh man, Pagans truly are the ass cancer of white people now aren't they, they would rather we all just go back to building retarded mounds of dirt in the ground like idiots instead of continuing western civilization. Ironic considering that your faggot pagan ancestors took to Christianity and then evolved to create the known world and since everyone started become some faggot athiests worshiping mud and retarded mystic shit it's all going downhill. So much for you pagan LARP because history proves you wrong

Attached: The-Mayflower-Compact-1620-cph.3g07155.jpg (2.38 MB, 3170x2233)

Jacob Price
Jacob Price

Nope nobody knows, no one could possibly correlate the increase in non-Europeans with the destruction of European culture.

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

Honestly the Eiffel tower is an ugly modern piece of garbage now serving as a literal temple to white genocide. Let it burn.

Jackson Rodriguez
Jackson Rodriguez

I care on behalf of the man in the video who did and said nothing wrong
<servant of the modern Germany government
<did nothing wrong

Do what? Mock you some more?

Not even close faggots.
Do you remember when jihadis set the Eiffel Tower on fire and there was a cover up?
Actually yes.

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

Every week is a goddamn holy week. There is no proof or reason to assume anything yet.

Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

Und dann fuhr er fort: ‚Die große Stadt mit dem hohen eisernen Turm steht im Feuer. Aber das haben die eigenen Leut anzündt, net die, die vom Osten hermarschiert sind. Und die Stadt wird dem Erdboden gleichgemacht, das siech i ganz genau. Und in Italien gehts bös her. Da bringen’s viel Leut um und der Papst kommt ihnen aus, aber viel Geistliche wern umbracht, viele Kirchen stürzen ein.

Attached: irli.jpeg (27.49 KB, 1200x675)

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

Eu sou.

Jacob Ward
Jacob Ward

Romans weren't pagans, nor were the greeks.

The literal definition of Pagan is non-christian.

Ever heard of Zeus and Jupiter?

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

I'd give a bit more of a fuck if it weren't surrounded by an urban shithole.

Matthew Richardson
Matthew Richardson

this is kind of a bruh moment but i suppose it will be restored

Jaxon White
Jaxon White

MERDE!

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

If you've been paying attention to europe since 2015 you'd know.

But your a kike so I expected this response

Colton Morris
Colton Morris

[https://archive.ph/ZegXo] twitter.com/PardesSeleh/status/1117851308457725952
the famous saint sulpice church in paris was lit on fire just last month. the month before that an attack on st. nicholas in northern france, and another fire lit in saint alain cathedral in south-central france. there seems to be a recurring theme here.

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

Learn your History you massive fucking retard.
Greeks and Romans were pagans during the height of their civilizations, and for long after.

Cameron Anderson
Cameron Anderson

I think they were busy evacuating some of the paitings etc. before the roof went full Varg Vikernes

Elijah White
Elijah White

Burn Iron, really user?

Josiah Robinson
Josiah Robinson

Oh man, Pagans truly are the ass cancer of white people
I'm sorry, I cna't hear you over all that semitic cult shit. Try again, in a White man's tongue.

Attached: Christianity---Quiet-Down-Jews.jpg (487.06 KB, 1068x1744)

Kevin White
Kevin White

Need to absorb more faces.

Noah Stewart
Noah Stewart

They are globohomos trying to gain traction on this board again, remember a week ago when everyone spammed the NPC meme to death and they were told to gb2 /cuckchan/index.html, this is the same shit, trying to subvert this board to be just like them, a bunch of faggots that are ironically racist

Elijah Campbell
Elijah Campbell

Checked. AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Jack Russell
Jack Russell

mocking someone for not doing it when you won't do it yourself
DOIT FAGGOT

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

three majors relics get burned

one from st denis ,one from st genevieve
and a fragment of the christ crown.

cnews.fr/france/2019-04-15/incendie-la-cathedrale-notre-dame-de-paris-la-fleche-abritait-trois-reliques

i don't have any source in english ,sorry.

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

April 15
The assassination of Abraham Lincoln.
The sinking of the Titanic.
The United States yearly Tax Day. (tribute)
The burning of Notre Dame Cathedral.
Just a coincidence.

Camden Davis
Camden Davis

the destruction of European culture
As much as I hate to see it, I'm not going to blame the wrong person.

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

no and I'm looking at an image of some object 50 meters left of the Eiffel Tower burning so this seems like disinfo.

Elijah White
Elijah White

Trump suggests dropping water
"Better to let it just burn, can't let Trump be right"

Owen Howard
Owen Howard

Well shit

Attached: cat-prophecy.webm (661.04 KB, 360x360)

Jaxon Jackson
Jaxon Jackson

Mosque when

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

He’s never been wrong

Attached: 819C49DB-5A71-4CF3-9FA1-4D498030BEA0.jpeg (500.94 KB, 1233x670)

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

I NEVER SAID I WOULD DO IT YOU FUCKING LOSER!
Its you fags who sit here LARPing like you're gonna do anything but fondle your balls and whine who deserve to be mocked, must be mocked.

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

So you have no proof and you're full of shit, got it.

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

So per this post you genuinely think Christianity was the prevailing force behind Rome despite the fact that the civilization massively predates the fucking book?

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

Jet fuel?

James King
James King

so when are they finally getting removed once and for all

Attached: another-kike.png (48.37 KB, 624x432)

Adam Harris
Adam Harris

and a fragment of the christ crown.
Nopenopenope

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

The literal definition of Pagan is non-christian.
ALL RELIGIONS ARE PAGAN…IT IS ONLY IN YOUR MIND THAT THEY ARE NOT PAGAN…QUIT GIVING THE KIKES A STATUS THAT THEY DON'T DESERVE BY ELEVATING THEIR PAGANISM

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

TFW pagans are arguing about their retardation in comparison to christianity retardation and fucking up the thread in the process.

Attached: boos.jpg (469.15 KB, 728x800)

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

fuck off

Camden Sanchez
Camden Sanchez

This is no joking matter. The kikes are performing some black magic with this event, just like they did with 9/11.
Burning the most iconic church outside of the Vatican in the beginning of the Holy Week.
Dubs user is right
The synagogue of Satan is using this as a sacrifice to Molech.

Ian Peterson
Ian Peterson

mocking people for acting like you
Lame an filtered

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

Only if it is wired by Mossad

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

Jews don't remove jews, my man.
Historically, they've just sent them to other jewish countries.

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

Paganfag here, I agree, wiccans and these (((neo)))pagans are absolute trash and ruin Paganism for the rest of us
That said, it's not a church that's burning here, it's the very soul of Europa.

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

You are a coward bruv.

Leo Lee
Leo Lee

Attached: 6b3aed9046e87a8d0db16bf4feb4c1ef5c3a84f8e5d6ac40b27624205e835bb5.jpg (26.4 KB, 386x460)
Attached: 1496784704865.jpg (98.54 KB, 600x600)
Attached: 07506e9fb8c0ddda530086f62db99495c9d0b10095bf48bd10bab61e72f3f16b.jpg (93.44 KB, 680x680)

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

Christcucks btfo 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

My post: >>13136201[explains how you're shilling defeatism]
Your post: [complete jewish ad homimem contained in every utterance]

Your kvetching ever since:

Continue proving me right. You're only doing me a favor.

shilling defeatism
blames everyone for not doing anything
calls it tough love
Nice job collecting images from Zig Forums but it doesn't make you blend in at all.

Austin Carter
Austin Carter

muh satan
A jewish notion for jewish people.

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

pagan v Christian is a great way to derail conversation just block the baiters and baitees.

Julian Flores
Julian Flores

"Who do Jews know so much about being exiled? Like what were the reasons for getting exiled so much?"
*Your twitter account has been terminated*

James Thomas
James Thomas

M E R D E

Attached: angryfrench.jpg (42.36 KB, 583x583)

Christopher Morris
Christopher Morris

Welcome to European religious dynamics.

We've got a jew cult obsessed with claiming itself the source of European greatness, and people who oppose that. Pick a side or continue pretending that you're neutral, you fedora faggot.

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

You can't save dumb people.

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

Jew'd ass, how appropriate

Jaxson Kelly
Jaxson Kelly

druids are a cancer on the board

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

I don’t like Christianity but I think all of us can agree that this – especially if the Jews or Muslims are behind it – is an attack on Europe. It’s a symbol of the downfall of France

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

"to celebrate fertility goddess Ishtar"
I hope you don't think "Easter" comes from Ishtar

Gavin Hall
Gavin Hall

I think 15 fire departments could spare more then 1 dude to spray water on it ..

Sebastian Wood
Sebastian Wood

This thread is now pointless infighting with no instigating thought, your attention and efforts should be towards uncovering as much of this as you can instead of arguing religious intelligence
he's right

Cameron Gray
Cameron Gray

100% with you user

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

This is just sad

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

Why the fuck would you WANT to hide it?

Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

Fucks sake you are truly pathetic, ya know that?

b-b-but I said!
Shut, the fuck, up. Loser. Loser.
Absolute fucking coward. Always running to hide behind accusations, only to cry about 'ad hom' when your cowardice is displayed before you.
Fucking disgusting.

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

getting pagan larp fags this ass blasted they mass reply to one post calling them out

Attached: faggotfaceniggermcdickfag.jpg (234.07 KB, 2319x1546)

Elijah Torres
Elijah Torres

news already bringing up yellow jackets HOLY FUCK

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

this thread is useless because of shills shilling shills
Ignore the shills newfags

Kevin Bell
Kevin Bell

Fucking hell lads. I've been trying to beat a fapping addiction, was in the middle of relapsing when I saw this news. One of the most beautifl structures ever built by mankind is burning to the ground and I'm sitting in the dark jacking it because I already can't deal with the despair and hopelessness of reality. This world is one big sick joke, I'm sick of it, I go through phases of trying to regain hope and save myself but this world isn't even worth it. I don't dare have hope anymore. How the fuck do you beat the blackpill? How the fuck can we even face this reality and still be funtional human beings? What the fuck do we do?

Also, I love how the news is like "IT SURVIVED THE NAZIS!!" No fucking shit it did, the Nazis would have ensured it survived millenia, it's the epitome of true European art unlike the degenerate FILTH that's plastered all over Paris today. The Nazis sure as hell would have burned that, but Notre Dame? Who the fuck actually believes that shit? How long can they keep up the lie that the last hope for Europe that would have saved it from this decay and degeneracy would have committed such nonsensical acts?

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

Of course it does…who do you think Ishtar is? She is our version of the feminine divine.

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

Cool jew.

Attached: Christianity---Totally-Not-Jewish.JPG (383.07 KB, 2057x1516)

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

So where is the media coverage about the Saudi passports found on the street next to the building?

Did someone analyze if jet fuel can melt wood beams?

We need answers.

Jeremiah Kelly
Jeremiah Kelly

You're never hated more than when you point out the truth.

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

Just heard it. They're fucking TRYING to make it subtle. But it's just… nope.

Robert Harris
Robert Harris

"It was White Yellow Vests and now we need to build a mosque on top for diversity." - t French gov

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

You know what to do. Rise. Bare your fangs.

Benjamin Johnson
Benjamin Johnson

nice close up shot of possible accomplishes and/or perpetrators

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

But you didn't call anyone out and I'm not even pagan, it's just a certifiably retarded statement to make that Greece and Rome weren't pagan and that nobody built more than dirt mounds before Christianity.

Carter Green
Carter Green

Knew itwas coming, if ( when ) any evidince of arson comes up they will be blamed

Leo Ross
Leo Ross

I am more interested if jet fuel can melt saudis

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

if i reply to everyone i win

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

Clear newfaggot and uninitiated.

The human cattle are NPCs and clowns who swallow every trend the homoglobo feeds them. Dehumanizing them is not only desirable it's also required for success.

Juan Bell
Juan Bell

twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1117869419965718528

Attached: 1555355980838.png (218.47 KB, 1254x964)

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

Posting in historic thread.
tfw you lived long enough to see western civilization literally burn to the ground.

Attached: 84df4708541593a638faea0e69fd18a2d57fe86317562a5d362a90f6f83745b9.jpg (19.3 KB, 335x408)

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

GENTILS Jaunes at it again, pay no attention to (((us)))

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

it's just a certifiably retarded statement to make that Greece and Rome weren't pagan
You're talking to a christian, or more likely someone LARPing as one to be disruptive.
If those worthless and inflammatory posts were moderated, then we might not have these conversations… Buuut they aren't, so instead we do have these conversations. Thus is the way of things.

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

Against who? If this was truly due to incompetence on the part of the construction workers all we can do is just lament our own stupidity and how far we've fallen as a people. If it was a Muslim there'll be hell to pay, but I don't think even they have the balls to do something like this.

Tyler Lewis
Tyler Lewis

I think we need to speak about the real victims here, the innocent muslims who will be blamed for this fire :^)

Evan Butler
Evan Butler

FILE - In this file photo taken on June 26, 2018, workers measure a wall as they start the restoration works on an ancient and damaged part of Notre Dame cathedral (cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris) in Paris.

archive.is/JGIzF

Attached: NotreDame-roof1.jpg (353.99 KB, 1024x682)
Attached: NotreDame-roof2.jpg (305.89 KB, 1024x683)

Owen Howard
Owen Howard

Pagans are nothing but shitposting faggots that derail every single thread, Christianity built the known world and this pagan retards can't deal with it, that's all you need to know about anyone who shits on Christianity and I'm willing to built all those pagan cucks and faggots here are cuckchanners too

Jaxon Jackson
Jaxon Jackson

WEW

Attached: 653231877.jpg (55.25 KB, 479x590)

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

tfw you lived long enough to see western civilization literally burn to the ground.

Attached: I-Am-Not-Afraid.PNG (5.56 MB, 2119x1037)

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

All the artworks? The building was the artwork

Hudson Brooks
Hudson Brooks

Won't get enough replies, but I am only partially relieved. The message is clear as day, and that won't just be "safe" because of relics.

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

Saying it is attack on Christianity is simply wrong. In medieval times Europe was more or less theocracy with churches being one of the greatest sources of history, art, and architecture.
If this was arson, it was attack on art and history as a whole and only later it was also attack on Christianity.

No matter who you are or from where you are. You should hate the fact this thing happened.

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

That's a big 'if'. What if it was a genuine fucking accident? What if nobody is to blame? Then there's nothing else for it but to rebuild the goddamn thing and try to preserve what we can. Personally I don't have a problem with churches, mosques or synagogues being a source of fire or death. They're all Semitic in origin.

Attached: Book-of-Joshua-Chapter-6-11-(Bible-Illustrations-by-Sweet-Media).jpg (179.7 KB, 832x596)
Attached: Book-of-Joshua-Chapter-8-9-(Bible-Illustrations-by-Sweet-Media).jpg (114.19 KB, 819x610)
Attached: Book-of-Joshua-Chapter-10-8-(Bible-Illustrations-by-Sweet-Media).jpg (180.8 KB, 827x610)

Ian Brooks
Ian Brooks

t'was merely a jest
to the lions you go

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

archive.is/JGIzF

Attached: ND-organ.jpg (604.89 KB, 682x1024)
Attached: stained-glass-ND.jpg (700.9 KB, 1024x681)
Attached: stained-glass-ND-2.jpg (819.14 KB, 696x1024)
Attached: stained-glass-ND3.jpg (434.61 KB, 682x1024)
Attached: stained-glass-ND5.jpg (993.82 KB, 1024x681)

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

Objectively stupid posts tend get a lot of (you)s. Case in point.

Attached: you-earned-it-faggot.jpg (18.6 KB, 400x400)

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

Sup faggot. Reported.

Attached: Inorganic-Shilling.jpg (11.97 MB, 8192x8016)

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

okay guys it was all fun and games but i seriously have to disavow varg this time

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

if i reply to everyone i win

Noah Sanders
Noah Sanders

I didnt even read it.

And the jews, dontcha know.
Seeing all that fire probably reminded them of the Shoah.
We better make Germany pay the Israelis more - after all, the French are kinda Germanic in some places, so its fine.

Attached: Christianity-in-One-Image-v2.png (700.55 KB, 1200x1835)

Jason Edwards
Jason Edwards

We have plenty of enemies user. Pick one you can take on.

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

Ishtar is the prototype of the frivolous, irrational female slut, that only cares, in the end, about herself. She is also associated with her father Saturn (= Satan). Look at the Roman Saturnalia for example. The association of Marduk with Ishtar was a mere Babylonian political trick that started long after the actual events described in old Hindu, Mesopotamian, Greek, etc., legends.

Jonathan Flores
Jonathan Flores

Nuke Mecca.

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

I'm willing to built all those pagan cucks and faggots here are cuckchanners too
Go read druid/pol sometime and laugh at their language. They are sitting around in that thread larping all day every day.

Attached: 1550373486689.png (307.65 KB, 975x978)

Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez

I guess they had to cut the power, gas, water first. in the meanwhile make a plan,
also doubt all firestations deployed, propably send the most fitting units for this job.

But yeah, I noticed that too interesting how nobody did anything once flames were only around tower like 20 minutes into the fire

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

Me too

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

true.

On-topic, can't wait for all the articles about why this is the fault of rising right-wing nationalist sentiments and not the nignogs with torches.

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

No matter who you are or from where you are. You should hate the fact this thing happened.
But that's NOT what happened. Any non-white race is happy their enemies got conquered and they'll do any thing they can to erase them from history.

We care about legacy here. But, nobody else does. The mudshits will be happy that Christian symbols are removed.

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

Yes god forbid someone here defend himself from the hordes of retarded pagan larpers who think the ancient romans were Pagans like your faggot germanics were

Brody Hernandez
Brody Hernandez

MERDE

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

It's not about being a church, it's about being a symbol of European culture.

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

Probably an arson during Holy Week, Holiest Week of Year for Catholics

More than 10 churches have been hit since the beginning of February, with some set on fire while others were severely desecrated or damaged.

cruxnow.com/church-in-europe/2019/03/28/vandals-arsonists-target-french-catholic-churches/

breitbart.com/faith/2019/03/20/twelve-french-churches-attacked-vandalized-in-one-week/

Although commentators have been reluctant to attach a particular religious or cultural origin to the profanations, they all share an evident anti-Christian character.

In 2018, the Ministry of the Interior recorded 541 anti-Semitic acts, 100 anti-Muslim acts, and 1063 anti-Christian acts.

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

They basically said it's over and that the fire reached the main hall.

So it's just the roof and the inside, that's not as bad as most make it out to be, we have enough images and models that we can rebuild it completely as long as the damage to the stone framework and walls isn't too bad.

The biggest problem is that we need a sane white country in which shit like this doesn't happen in the first place in order to do the restoration.

Eli White
Eli White

We don't need to wait for an article to start driving them out

Connor James
Connor James

Someone's going to ring up the wire that a small group of people are suspicious and conspiring against this "reported accident." That'll be the key to their argument.

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

Thank you for admitting you had no comeback to that. Your scripts are not going to save you.

I was merely pretending
It's not going to work. Someone is screencapping that and is going to use it to bait christcucks as proof of retarded christcuckoldry in a later thread.

You mean like what you're doing now but from an anti-pagan lens? Inversion of the truth is the hallmark of a jewish lie.

James White
James White

Not even a pagan, but your sperging is tasty

Samuel James
Samuel James

full of shit
The irony.

Attached: 1.jpg (9.6 KB, 260x194)

Justin Adams
Justin Adams

jew glowclown wants white culture to burn
Kill yourself OP, you will never be white.

David Reyes
David Reyes

That's why I'm conflicted. Tying up our culture with that of Jewish culture (via Jesus, Paul and Peter, etc.) was a giant fucking mistake. Maybe this is a good thing.

Attached: 35-0-868e54f9434ad9860e9a34aacf3c2683.jpg (195.93 KB, 900x900)

Hudson Morris
Hudson Morris

They are sitting around in that thread larping all day every day.
So, like every christian on the board?

On-topic, can't wait for all the articles about why this is the fault of rising right-wing nationalist sentiments and not the nignogs with torches.
20 internets on "it was a false-flag by nationalist White Supreemists in the Yellow Vest movement and so we've got to shut them down once and for all, because their islamophobia is driving them insane" or something of the sort.

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

Called it.

William Johnson
William Johnson

Tying up our culture with that of Jewish culture (via Jesus, Paul and Peter, etc.) was a giant fucking mistake. Maybe this is a good thing.
I'm happy to hear you say that.

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

If this was done by Muslims and France DOESN'T immediately expel them all, I fully expect a genuine revolution in France, only this time it will be for the better.

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

Romans only converted with Constantine in the IV centure
4 centuries after Augustus
This will be the last (you) you get from me, since if you don't know that you're obviously just sperging

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

Article on the recent spree of attacks, vandalism, and church burnings to give further context.
archive.is/NLlnC
"And in the southern city of Nimes, near the Spanish border, vandals looted the altar of the church of Notre-Dame des Enfants (Our Lady of the Children) and smeared a cross with human excrement."

Now what group has a hatred of christ and a love of excrement?

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

hopefully the fire spreads from fance to other countries

Asher Peterson
Asher Peterson

You watch, they'll build a mosque over the ruins.
That was my first thought when I read the statement some official released that the fire was probably going to consume all of it except the shell. I imagine an announcement that it would be to expensive to rebuild, what shall we do with this site, oh look someone offered the funds to build something on this land let's sell it to them, oh look its a sand nigger country offereing to build a mosque…..

Adrian Williams
Adrian Williams

German bombers in WW2 were under orders to avoid destroying historical and cultural landmarks.
The allies, however, were under orders to destroy everything and genocide the German people.

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

off by one
Reality won't be so kind user

Adrian Torres
Adrian Torres

remember that Tarrant planned to burn down the mosque.
reports of many churches in France catching on fire being snuffed by the western media.
Notre Dame burns.
Is this a worthwhile path of investigation?

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

Do you think the kikes are ever going to let that information out? They're gonna blame it on a white Yellow Vest, and use muh evil whitey to erect a Mosque over the ruins of Notre Dame.

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

Crying over a single cathedral burning down
Calling it an attack on western civilization
Still loving the Third Reich
Reminder that this is what the nazis did to a historical European city

Attached: The-Royal-Castle-in-Warsaw---burning-17.09.1939.jpg (1.28 MB, 2000x1590)
Attached: Bundesarchiv-Bild-141-0763,-Warschau,-Brände.jpg (70.16 KB, 800x512)

Jordan Perry
Jordan Perry

Is it possible to be re-created? with technology?

Attached: DhuioC4V4AAEIgG.jpg (33.25 KB, 560x612)

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

They are probably going to replace all the beautiful old stained glass art with ugly modern stained glass "art".

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

Jesus Christ when did you cucks start coming here? Go read a fucking book

Owen Gomez
Owen Gomez

Remember Dresden

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

It's not about being a church, it's about being a symbol of European culture.
Thats just it user, that makes me glad its burning.

European culture died literally millennia ago. You hold onto a semitically-corrupted nightmare, which has slowly played itself out.

Attached: Before-Christianity.JPG (257.28 KB, 2468x678)

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

these can give brenton terrant a lot more sympathy

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

ACCELERATE!!!!!!

Attached: ACCELERATE!!!.gif (6.3 MB, 255x188)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit