Remember: THIS is France BEFORE TODAY

Streets blocked by hordes of Muslims who are given free reign to impede and terrorize in the blocks and roads of France

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/kjv/1_corinthians/11.htm
biblehub.com/kjv/1_timothy/2.htm
biblehub.com/bsb/proverbs/31.htm
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-han-yi-seo-s-nipple-wp7pn5u
newgon.net/wiki/Pederasty_in_Islam
boywiki.org/en/Pederasty_in_the_Muslim_world
youtube.com/watch?v=cQq-lD-YoUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9PXGYAP3EWo
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090514220454AAoK6DB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Make sure you put the blame 100% where it belongs: on the military. No other group or institution could do anything without their acquiescence and approval.

I support islam in europe

ISLAM FOR ISRAEL

Attached: 000_Nic6385209.jpg (768x512, 113.58K)

Doesn't the military only do what the higher parliament tells it to? It's a dog on a leash, not a force of discernment.

Interested to see how that book mentioned in the op turns out to be true considering what happened today.

How many dogs do you know have fighter jets, smart bombs, belt-fed machine guns, nuclear weapons, submarines, and aircraft carriers?
Stop being stupid.

This kneeling in public prayer, blocking roads and acting like fucking niggers will continue under we either send in a truck of European peace or a drone of European peace.

chemicals are way cheaper and more effective

Does France have a military? Who knew?

Are you talking about those 'multicult' French Legionnaire Faggots?

Yeah, truck might get stuck on blood fat and intestines…drones are much better.

Awhile ago the French Foreign Legion was threatening to fight the French government.

Whatever happened to that?

Also is the yellow vests riots over?

I'm pretty sure it's cheaper to hijack a truck than it is to get all the equipment and whatever else the fuck is needed for chemicals.

Islam is not the enemy
Many Whites are Muslims, especially in Bosnia and Herzegovena. Converting to Islam would help protect White birth rates. Allah SWT will bless the White nation for reverting to Islam and following the footsteps of Prophet Muhammed PBUH.
Islam, unlike (((Western))) society, sees the Jews for who they really are and prevents the women from engaging in haram activities and causing fitna.

Islam are jew puppets by converting to islam, you brown yourself.

rabbi, where do you think you are?

Attached: Achievement unlocked.jpg (488x305, 15.8K)

Checked, no it is not over, and this is just going to pour napalm on the flames.

how fucking stupid are you to think that someone promoting islam is a rabbi?

Yeah and look at THOSE HISTORIES…

How could you think that would be acceptable IN ANY WAY in our nations?

You mean Rabbi Muhammad?

Habibi, Islam is an Anti-Jew religion. We know the plots of the Jew.
Islam is one of the most based religions because it keeps women controlled, increasing birthrates. Slavic peoples who convert to Islam are fierce in their defense of their nation.

They are all semites user. The jew Pharisees are the ones who wrote the Koran for the sandnigger pedophile their 'prophet'.

Attached: muslim slaughter of armenian christians revolution.jpg (968x681, 100.48K)

Are there any actual French on Zig Forums? I see zero non-English posts in any of these threads. I bet all the French Zig Forumsacks died in some yellow vest riot or something.

They are exactly in cahoots with each other.

Look at how ISIS and wahabbi fundementalists never touch Israel, and it's only secular arab dictators in western clothing who do.

Quit fucking around.

I wonder (((who))) is behind the Anti-Muslim meme!

Semites: two sides of the same coin

what's up rabbi

Attached: armenian christian women raped and crucified.jpg (282x179, 7.52K)

White men are all against semites shit.

Different shit, different smell, same shit.

You are just triggered because you know that many Muslims are upstanding Whites.

Attached: BosnianMuslims.jpg (288x175, 11.18K)

Attached: armenian genocide.jpg (275x183, 12.9K)

You are bolsheviks who need to be slaughtered with your semite masters.

Boy great example. Next you'll be telling us that we need to be more like Kosovo and Albania, too.

Attached: 1445788663941.jpg (500x375, 23.03K)

Islam is an IQ test…those who fail need to be weeded out with the semites/turkic/blshevik/kikes who are their masters…all are semites…all are low IQ all are not our kin or our people.

If you support (((race war))) you want us to be more like Kosovo and Albania.
If you support )))Islam((( and high birth rates, you want a resurgence of the White nation.

Funny how the white muslim nations are the ones with the shittiest birthrate.

Really make ya think.

I've read the entire Abrahamic trilogy.

The Quran is not a blueprint for god or for a good society actually worth living in.

I support bayoneting you and your family in a mass grave right next to the one we makes the kikes dig. ALL SEMITES DIE. No exceptions.

Hmmm let me check your claim…

Why is it not a good blueprint? Is it triggering you that the Quran opposes (((feminism)))?

What does it mean to follow Isalm and the Koran

I haven't seen anything proving these claims wrong, user.

That's because they're poor as shit after (((communism))) and (((race war))). To secure the existence of our people and a future for white children, we must combine anti-feminism and a strong economy.

For Albania it is:

1.52 CIA, 1.6 PRB, 1.7 WB

I don't know why the stats vary so much between the three different sources but it's way below replacement birthrates for Albania.

Hmmst.

Just google it nerd.
1.7 for Albania
2.0 for Kosovo

Typical stupid shitskin, only capable of thinking in black-and-white.

Here user, educate yourself on why islam is extinction

Attached: Professor Kafir lesson 2 (Jihad)

Funny because poor as shit nigger countries like Sudan still has better birthrate, (((hmmm))).

Right, because Islam only accelerates the brown birthes.

For Kosovo WB 2.1, PRB 1.7, CIA n/a

WB indicates that Kosovo is at exactly replacement level birthrates.

PRB gives a very different stat of way below replacement birthrate.

CIA World Factbook has no statistic on Kosovo birthrate for some reason.

What the fuck? You are still going to die faggot; they are planning on genociding the entire globe EXCEPT for jews. You are simply going to be genocided BY YOUR LEADERSHIP STABBING YOU IN THE BACK REPEATEDLY LIKE THEY DID TO EUROPE IN WWII and WWI

YOU BETTER GET YOURSELF SOME FUCKING STANDARDS WHICH DON'T INCLUDE SEMITES OR YOU ARE GOING TO DIE

So it checks out.

WHITE MUSLIM COUNTRIES STILL HAVE THE SAME BIRTHRATE AS ATHEIST WHITE COUNTRIES.

ISLAM DO NOT PROMOTE WHITE BIRTHRATE.

That's exactly what we SHOULD do! Defeat the Jews and feminism!

Attached: 9FBB2E63-7A5A-4DDC-83A0-4DA3B0BB75E7.jpeg (485x346, 28.47K)

We should also look at the demographics of these particular nations and see what the stats of the non-white birthrates vs the white birthrates are in them. Chances are the actual whites in Kosovo and Albania have an even worse birthrate than the non-white immigrants there.

Be the weapon of the semitic kikes AGAINST MY OWN FUCKING PEOPLE?

SERIOUSLY GO FUCK YOURSELF, HARD LIKE WITH A BROOM HANDLE OR SOMETHING

So I should revise it into:

ISLAM PROMOTES BROWN BIRTHRATE VIA RACE MIXING WITH ARABS.

Be sure to spread these

Attached: 89C6A387-6486-4412-9B54-B91234C4DA10.jpeg (1000x705 155.62 KB, 180.93K)

>Why is it not a good blueprint? Is it triggering you that the Quran opposes (((feminism)))?

It's not a good blueprint because Mohammad is basically a theologian who gave his interpretation on the scriptures and unfortunately it is not a well rounded philosophy.

I can quote parts out of the NT (First Book of Timothy, also Corinthians 11) and the OT (Ecclesiastes 3) that shit on pacifism and feminism.

Why do we need the Quran when we have the fullness of God's plan already with the OT and NT?

You are stupid beyond belief

That's how it works. Islam is just Arab-supremacist dogma dressed up as a religion. It's why there are no whites in the middle east anymore.

Sure rabbi.

How is Race War ever something that should be put in triple brackets?

We already have what we need for that in the OT and the NT.

Not stupid enough to be your pawn against my own kin.

YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF TOO

All easily predictable
This was (((planned)))

There is nothing to be afraid of, goy.
We will not kill you. We will not hurt you.
We will only reduce your population.
This is not intended to target Whites only. East Asia is also below replacement. Soon Africa will be too.
The races will live on as us. In the future, there will be white Jews, black Jews, and Asian Jews. We will look like you. At a glance it will not be possible to know you have been replaced.

Gas the kikes, race war now.

Roles in Worship

1Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

2Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you. 3But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. 4Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head. 5But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven. 6For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered. 7For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man. 8For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. 9Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man. 10For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels. 11Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord. 12For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God. 13Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered? 14Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him? 15But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering. 16But if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God.

biblehub.com/kjv/1_corinthians/11.htm

Instructions to Women

9In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; 10But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works. 11Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. 12But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. 13For Adam was first formed, then Eve. 14And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. 15Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

biblehub.com/kjv/1_timothy/2.htm

Because they are all DEAD. Like that stupid converso is going to be in a little while when the Turks/semites get through with them.
Those crosses in Albania are going to be hung in his own nation with the bodies of his MOTHER, SISTERS, WIFE AND DAUGHTERS

Except you will be dead…that is not the way this is going down faggot.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

The Virtues of a Noble Woman

10Whoa can find a wife of noble character?

She is far more precious than rubies.

11The heart of her husband trusts in her,

and he will lack nothing of value.

12She will bring him good and not harm

all the days of her life.

13She selects wool and flax

and works with eager hands.

14She is like the merchant ships,

bringing her food from afar.

15She rises while it is still night

to provide food for her household

and portions for her maidservants.

16She appraises a field and buys it;

from her earnings she plants a vineyard.

17She girds herselfb with strength

and shows that her arms are strong.

18She sees that her gain is good,

and her lamp is not extinguished at night.

19She stretches out her hands to the distaff

and grasps the spindle with her fingers.

20She opens her arms to the poor

and reaches out her hands to the needy.

21When it snows, she is not afraid for her household;

for they are all clothed in scarlet.c

22She makes coverings for her bed;

her clothing is fine linen and purple.

23Her husband is known at the city gate,

where he sits among the elders of the land.

24She makes linen garments and sells them;

she delivers sashes to the merchants.

25Strength and honor are her clothing,

and she can laugh at the days to come.

26She opens her mouth with wisdom,

and faithful instruction is on her tongue.

27She watches over the affairs of her household

and does not eat the bread of idleness.

28Her children rise up and call her blessed;

her husband praises her as well:

29“Many daughters have done noble things,

but you surpass them all!”

30Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting,

but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.

31Give her the fruit of her hands,

and let her works praise her at the gates.

biblehub.com/bsb/proverbs/31.htm

Kosovo je Srbija.

You understand there are Spanish and Greek posters on this board who know how full of shit you are, right? You can't just hand wave centuries of collaboration away because you're nervous your shitty investments in chain hotels and convenience stores might, literally, go up in smoke.

Yes. That is also a big part of the Quran. The Quran in the later parts emphasizes the importance of the Arabs, that Arabic believers are another non-Arabic believers, although a non-Believer who is an Arab, would be below a believer who is not an Arab. There is also a lot of talk about the Arabic language being the one god chose to give the Quran and other things that emphasize that Arabs are #1 in Islam. It's an Arabic supremacist text design to conquer and subjugate people to the Arabs.

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-han-yi-seo-s-nipple-wp7pn5u

There's a part in the Quran where Islamic paradise is described as being a place with little boys that never grow up that reeks of pederasty vibes.

When did Aisha have her first child?

They never defecate either and are always ready and willing to be fucked. GLOBOHOMO is 100% Islamic becasue they are pedophile semites.

Better than raising Chad's child

The white birthrate being so low is not due to economic issues, nor to wars, nor to religion, nor to this and that boogieman. It comes down to the fact the governments in white nations work 24/7 towards degrading, demoralizing, and mindfucking the whites into never having children.

Chad 's child is infinitely better than raise a mongrel sandnigger child.

frenchfag here what do you want to know ?

So raising Ahmed's child is better.

Which is why poor as shit Congo and Sudan still have more birthrate than Kosovo and Albania.

THIS. As well as poisoning men and women with all manner of chemical castration.

They have normal birthrates because the semites are part nigger and they don't chemically castrate their own people.

So in other word:

one of the best, it's just in proportion to the size of the country

Why are the police White and the army multicultural?

newgon.net/wiki/Pederasty_in_Islam

>newgon.net/wiki/Pederasty_in_Islam

boywiki.org/en/Pederasty_in_the_Muslim_world

At the other extreme, non-sublimated pederastic relationships were widespread, and widely documented in the poetry and art of the cultures involved, including in The Book of One Thousand and One Nights. Libertine poets such as the Baghdad poet Abu Nuwas (750?–813?) flaunted their sexual conquests, often Christian wine boys, some of whom they plied with wine in order to subdue. [12] While some of these poems appear to describe affectionate relationships, others are clear depictions of rape, as is this quatrain by Mamayah al-Rumi:

The art of liwat is the way of masculinity and might

So leave Laylah to Majnun, and Azzah with Kuthayyir,
And go up to every beardless boy, strip him, and even if he cries,
Present him with your prick and fuck him by force. [13]

Yep. Still trying to find the part in the Quran right now where it talks about boys in the Islamic paradise that never grow up. I can't think what terms to search though. I originally head it while listening to the audiobook Quran:

The Quran Translated in ONLY English Audio full Part 1 of 2
youtube.com/watch?v=cQq-lD-YoUQ

The Quran Translated in ONLY English Audio full Part 2 of 2
youtube.com/watch?v=9PXGYAP3EWo

Somewhere I think in part 2 the boys that never grow old thing is mentioned and it is extremely homoerotic.

Maybe this faggots blog will help you

Attached: Muslim world is more tolerant of homopedos than you think.jpg (562x2160, 344.36K)

Pedophilia is good and will become legal. The Notre dame was burned because of you being against it. You still haven't figured it out.

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090514220454AAoK6DB

God I just stumbled on this and it enrages me. Some kebab looking for a white girlfriend after somehow getting out of the Middle East and into America.

Warned anonfags to stop opposing me about CP and pedophilia. Result Notre dame destroyed.