The arson of Notre Dame is nothing new

Ryder Lewis
Ryder Lewis

1063 French Christian churches were vandalized in 2018.
gatestoneinstitute.org/14044/europe-churches-vandalized
How is that multiculturalism working for you Frenchy?
youtu.be/bgJ-hyzl6jg
Burnin down the house

Attached: france-notre-dame-fire-69616-ef65224b.jpg (312.9 KB, 1384x2000)

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2019/04/france-muslim-migrant-held-for-extensive-damage-to-centuries-old-paris-church
stephen-knapp.com/islamic_destruction_of_hindu_temples.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_cultural_heritage_by_ISIL
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-iraq-mosul-museum-idUSKBN16I0M2
nationalgeographic.co.uk/history-and-civilisation/2017/11/ancient-sites-damaged-and-destroyed-isis
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201904161074167005-Blaze-Erupts-Jerusalems-Historic-al-Aqsa-Mosque/
news.sky.com/story/live-paris-wakes-up-to-charred-notre-dame-cathedral-11695201?inApp=true
youtu.be/RIXxTrAa9nc?t=3523
google.com/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/news/world/notre-dame-fire-emmanuel-macron-vows-to-rebuild-cathedral-within-five-years-a4119631.html
archive.fo/CkZjW
twitter.com/PardesSeleh/status/1117851308457725952
twitter.com/new_engine/status/1117955937132863489
catholicregister.org/home/international/item/29249-vandals-arsonists-target-french-catholic-churches
youtube.com/watch?v=iY9WzuT7xCo
nypost.com/2019/04/17/man-arrested-after-walking-into-st-patricks-cathedral-with-gas-cans/

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

If there is no war, France will be officially Muslim dominated (with jews ruling by proxy) and populated by niggers in 10 years.

Attached: 7bc48e5e773e7b1baf5ca1a3beb73119e0e130fcbb639d708a08b3a93695d36e.jpeg (162 KB, 1000x1000)

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

Holy shit how many Churches even are there in France?

Soon they will have burned every last one of them down.

Why isn't some anonymous hero burning down all the mosques?

It can't be so hard to pull it off and even get away with it.

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

Jesus Christ why the fuck do reddit cucks and phonefags have single lines for every single fucking sentence

Charles Green
Charles Green

Liberals are now telling me that it's officially announced that it wasn't arson, and how I should fuck off with fear mongering.

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

Oh god it's you again with the redditspacing retardation. I've been accussed of redditspacing maybe a thousand times now and I've never been to reddit, unlike you, who apparently is so familiar with the writing style of reddit that he can tell when people come from there; evidence that YOU ARE THE ONE ACTUALLY FROM REDDIT.

As for me, I've been on chans since 2007, and I've been on Zig Forums ever since Hotwheels created it and linked it on 4chon.net

Owen Phillips
Owen Phillips

What is their citation for this claim?

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

Being this much of a fag
Maybe you should go back to /tv/

Attached: skdlfbgysdgtf7t7rftsdyf.jpg (54.62 KB, 513x564)

Jason Richardson
Jason Richardson

Will you two fuck off? Nobody gives a damn, you're ruining another thread.

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

I've literally never even visited that board nevermind posted on it.

I primarily post on Zig Forums and sometimes /b/ and rarely /tech/.

Maybe you should fuck off with calling everyone "reddit spacers" for using paragraphs.

Gavin White
Gavin White

How about that World Cup though?

Attached: Distraught.jpg (609.89 KB, 1034x878)

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

Those aren't paragraphs, you reddit spacing nigger

Landon Lopez
Landon Lopez

Who gives a fuck if a temple built to worship a dead Jewish Rabbi named Yeshua ben Yosef gets burned to the ground? Are you some kind of fucking kike-lover?

Attached: Jesus-2013v1-Yeshua-600x4501.png (166.19 KB, 600x450)

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

Will the population ever believe that it wasn't arson going forward? Will they pay attention to other attacks now? If they do will that reinforce their believes that Notre dame was covered up by the authorities?

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

I don't worship Ra but if someone blew up the pyramids I'd want them dead.
Kill yourself you fucking brainless cunt.
It's 100+ years of work showing the height of architectural european beauty, something you would know nothing about. Fucking yid.

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

OY VEY, HOW DARE DIS DOITY GOY NOT WOISHIP RABBI YESHUA!? Da noive of dese modern goys! Dis is anuddah Shoah!
I hope you and every other yid-worshipping Christcuck get Holocausted, you hook-nosed rat.

William Phillips
William Phillips

False-flagging negroid. You'll hang with your hook-nosed brethren.

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

Kill yourself, "reddit spacing" spammer.

Asher Martin
Asher Martin

Here's a (you) to boost your ego. Fuck off

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

I ain't fucking off this is my homeland now that /new/ doesn't exist anymore.

I'm tired of kikes that derail every thread with talk about writing styles that are supposedly used on reddit, a site I've never been to.

My original post was on topic. He started this shit with ( ) and all his posts in this thread add nothing of value.

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

Attached: reddit-spacing.png (77.65 KB, 866x475)

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

user if you want me to, I'll send your pic to my Christian friend, and see what he thinks about it.

Dylan Wilson
Dylan Wilson

does
this
trigger
you
faggot
who
wants
me
to
change
my
writing
style
just
because
some
asshole
in
the
last
few
years
has
suddenly
decided
it's
a
sign
that
one
is
supposedly
from
reddit?

Eli Gray
Eli Gray

kill yourself shitskin

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

He never said a single thing about worshiping a religion.

Should we just burn down all of Europe since all the castles and many other buildings were made by Christians?

Ryder Adams
Ryder Adams

I'm 6'4", blond haired, and blue eyed.

I am whiter than you.

Matthew Cook
Matthew Cook

Before you look into your crystal ball again you need to clean it with some Windex. The evolution of the weapon determines the demographic changes of history.

Attached: 83838271615734709.jpg (57.97 KB, 744x555)

Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

no you're a negro, now fuck off

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

I'm afraid that this will all be forgotten before the end of the week. People are apathetic at best. If Bataclan didn't trigger continent wide race riots I'm afraid nothing will.

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

I don't know if you're from reddit but your posts look like retarded garbage. Stop using double returns for every single sentence or you're doing it on purpose to derail threads.

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

Post your hand, shitskin.

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

I am not changing my writing style to please you redditors that don't want to be reminded of the extra effort you had to apparently put in to format your posts correctly on your retarded site.

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

no you're a redditor because you don't like my reddit writing style!!!!!
Fuck off back to plebbit.
Niggers not welcome.

As has clearly been shown: you're a nigger.

Aaron Reyes
Aaron Reyes

Yeah let's also destroy all the compositions, art, architecture, and writings of these Christians too, my fellow pagans.

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

goto reddit fuckers! i didn't goto the scummiest site on the net to read about notre dame!

Attached: pepe.gif (25.32 KB, 224x225)

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

THIS IS DIFFERENT
THE CATHEDRAL WILL NEVER BE REBUILT AS A CATHEDRAL.
"the people" will demand something more "suited to modern times" to include atheists, Muslims etc.
Once the smoke clears they will start introducing their plan.
Screenshot this post it IS going to happen.

Isaac Diaz
Isaac Diaz

Then leave.

THE CATHEDRAL WILL NEVER BE REBUILT AS A CATHEDRAL.

It was a warning to the yellow vests.
I'm betting on the (((government))) and Macaroon coming out and saying that this could have been prevented if resources weren't being "waste" fighting the neo Nahtzee yellow vests.

Cameron Perez
Cameron Perez

"the people" will demand something more "suited to modern times" to include atheists, Muslims etc.
That's definitely not happening. (((Macroon))) will absolutely do that. Rabbis will definitely do that. But the French will absolutely, 100%, unequivocally not do that.
sage for double post

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

God bless the people of France!

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-04-16-02-34-17.png (9.84 KB, 358x92)

Asher Lewis
Asher Lewis

one (1) church gets the treatment a million Pagan temples do
o-okay user gee that is pretty bad isn't it what can i do

Attached: !jew.jpg (121.41 KB, 894x894)

Samuel Hughes
Samuel Hughes

(((Pagan))) cuckery
Fuck off Moshe.

Jordan James
Jordan James

This may not be an accident.
They have attacked the chapel of the kings of France too, earlier this week.
jihadwatch.org/2019/04/france-muslim-migrant-held-for-extensive-damage-to-centuries-old-paris-church

Attached: 15792ebdfb513946a6257864f38d5860ba984ac4459124fc340a814627179e4e.jpg (13.39 KB, 174x255)

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

And there will never be a clear answer unless the current regime falls.
Let the historical significance of that simmer in your braincase.

Jonathan Murphy
Jonathan Murphy

unfortunately Notre Dame is a Mossad operation…
the immediate flood of "it was the mudslimes"
laughable "mudslime like figure" video
"goyim, go fight mudslimes for us"!
I hate ragheads like any other guy, but this is kike job, and don't be persuaded otherwise!

Jonathan Gonzalez
Jonathan Gonzalez

While potentially it's far too cohencidental for this to not be a retaliatory event in response to the Yellow Vests.
See;

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

Charls Carroll - Notre Dame
well made points

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

frenchfag here.
Well we have a lot of churches (kinda in every cities to be honest ,even in my kind of neighborhood with 10 peoples we have one).
No ones go there to be honest ,most of french are atheist ,i'm not even catholic and don't go in there to be honest(but i'm a believer).Actually it's kind of hard to live your faith in france ,people mock you and have no knowledge about religions.
What else to say except that we share the same problems : you got your latino we got our arabs and africans except that our arabs are muslim and just import their way to live with them.
Our economy is fucked,our political system is fucked,UE is fucked,Kikes seems to accelerate things (don't know why tho),people are divided about political things,normies just don't give a fuck(get money,fuck girls,party,video games,weed you know).
What else to say : i live in the country,i don't consider paris as my capital and i just follow /sig/.

Colton Brown
Colton Brown

that is another possibility, yes. the first thing that MSM in Lithuania blamed right out of hand were the GJ. we live in a timeline where everything is fucking possible. the connections are many and extremely intertwined
just as with Christchurch - anything was possible, but the result is good anyways (despite the sad thing that centuries old monument was destroyed) - because it promotes accelerationism.
in short, almost everything that kikes do today plays into /our/ hands, because the only thing that would bring us back on a more stagflationary demographics and thus to a "end with a whimper" is a thing that no kike will advocate for.

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

I see tens of thousands of Muslim commentators celebrating the event on social media.
Whether they burned it down or whether Mossad did is of little importance. I hate them for being in Europe while laughing at the destruction of this jewel of Christendom.
We are cucks to have let them in, but this is beyond the pale.
Listen to this march. This was the march they played for St Joan of Arc when she marched into Orleans with her army, restoring the French king.
Glorious days. These ones are ignominious.

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

absolutely based, my Frenchbro! keep preparing until the DotR!

Attached: German-French-Freundschaft.jpg (557.15 KB, 800x600)

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

The only thing that would help kikes in the position the world is currently in is a huge muslim offensive on israel with tens of thousands of jewish deaths.
That won't happen.
Jews are nigger-tier retarded and can't into causation.

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

Soon we stand together. Not as 'believers', but as family.
Remember that: We are family.
You fucking jew.

Attached: Germanic-Disdain.JPG (87.07 KB, 2126x1152)

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

oh, I agree totally. kikes, mudslimes, shitskins of all denominations, all should be fucking purged to the last. but most importantly and most thoroughly - kikes
thanks for the manly and invigorating music, fren!

Attached: Jew-parasite3.jpg (52.03 KB, 333x476)

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

Everything is a mossad operation on Zig Forums.

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

retarded
they used to be at least cunning. but hubris taken over after couple hundred years of impunity (with a short exception of 6 years back in 33-45)
can't into causation
now that was always their biggest Achilles' heel

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

hello nufren/normie/hasbara

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

Hello mossad.

Every times a muslim does something, a mossad is blamed.

Ayden White
Ayden White

as it's saying on the pic
"With your european comrade
under the sign of SS
You'll Win"
Keep fit ,keep reading,keep working and I wish the Best for you

Attached: sscharlemagne.jpeg (10.3 KB, 276x183)

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

Just checking, but have you guys made #EuropeIsBurning a thing yet? I feel like it's a great tag line, with the Cathedral being a good selling point.

James Lee
James Lee

Whether you defeat an opponent or disarm him with the weapon he was trying to kill you with, you have still advanced. The enemy will be easier to defeat, robbed of one of his primary tools.

You are welcome for the music. Here's the old anthem of France, to boot.

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

Who gives a fuck if a temple built to worship a dead Jewish Rabbi named Yeshua ben Yosef gets burned to the ground?
You sound like a shit-skin. That's was a historic piece of European architecture, designed by European minds, and built by careful and precise European hands. That's a part of French culture and identity. It's not just a temple, it's an achievement of French people. By destroying it they are erasing a part of French history and identity. They are cutting ties between French people of today and their ancestors. Look at Russia. Look at China. Look at the Middle East. They have lost almost all of their ties with their ancestors due to marxism and islam. Their monuments have been destroyed. Their historical figures have been tarnished or erased. Their identities have been destroyed. Remove a people from their heritage and they're easily controlled.

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

Checked for the Old Gods march with us to victory and the Stars beyond.

Attached: Cybernazi---Galactic-Lebensraum.webm (4.79 MB, 340x191)

Grayson Garcia
Grayson Garcia

#EuropeIsBurning

Attached: notre-dame-fire.png (1.51 MB, 1200x1585)
Attached: 0415-notre-dame-burning-twitter-1.jpg (50.16 KB, 1200x902)
Attached: 1527.jpg (21.3 KB, 460x276)
Attached: 1200px-Incendie-Notre-Dame-de-Paris.jpg (384.08 KB, 1200x1600)
Attached: f975895e-be1b-4514-946c-3bced669febe.jpeg (40.23 KB, 780x520)

Nicholas Fisher
Nicholas Fisher

Looking at these images and playing
Gives such a powerful reaction what the fuck. I thought it was a good idea but Notre DAMN.

Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly

Based Josef agrees. The feels.

Attached: Goebbels.jpg (102.68 KB, 1070x602)

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

pic 2 related
That fire is way too spread out for it to be accidental. Though we already knew that much.

Lucas Foster
Lucas Foster

By an user for my anons

Attached: 20190416-100515.jpg (2.77 MB, 4608x2240)

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

You sound like a Jew.

All you offer is subversion and perversion of what is good, beautiful and true.

Jace Cooper
Jace Cooper

It pains me to see so much art destroyed , every one of these churches tends to have a story and be quite impressive on the detail and design that go into making such works of art , from the structure of the building , to the painting that are on the wall

yeah , you can call me a faggot i guess

Kevin Kelly
Kevin Kelly

as an atheist. the very idea is an affront to any sensibilities. it needs to be rebuilt as a cathedral in honor of the men whom originally brought it to birth and testament to their architectural skills and masters of beauty.

as an note I wouldn't say the same for any mosque or yid palace that was burnt to the ground.

Julian Brown
Julian Brown

Anyone who denies that these church burnings are done by Islamic perpetrators is either deluded or a liar. The destruction of historic monuments always happens where Muslims have power.
Destruction of Hindu Temples
stephen-knapp.com/islamic_destruction_of_hindu_temples.htm
Destruction of history by isil
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_cultural_heritage_by_ISIL
Destruction of mosul museum
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-iraq-mosul-museum-idUSKBN16I0M2
Ancient sites destroyed by isis
nationalgeographic.co.uk/history-and-civilisation/2017/11/ancient-sites-damaged-and-destroyed-isis

Attached: downloadfile-17.jpg (54.08 KB, 720x720)

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

Checking these sick-ass trips.
Learn to write, nigger.
It would be one thing if Whites gradually replaced christcuck monuments with Odinic ones. This is just genocide and open terrorism perpetrated by governments run by hostile aliens.
Shitting up the board is the top sign you aren't from here.
real European religion is bad
Oyest of veys

Josiah Thompson
Josiah Thompson

Bump. The (((media))) and authorities have been pushing the accident angle way before they could know the cause.

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

The jew was behind it

Attached: jew-burns-church.png (604.5 KB, 882x910)

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

Fuck off Achmed

Kayden Butler
Kayden Butler

The jews are always behind everything. Get out goldberg.

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

Attached: 1555409636957.webm (781.96 KB, 640x640)

John Wilson
John Wilson

There must be a video recording of the person who set the Notre Dame alight. These buildings are always under cctv surveillance.

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

There must be a video recording of the person who set the Notre Dame alight. These buildings are always under cctv surveillance.

See above.

Looks to me like a muslim in a kaftan and one of those little white hats they wear. And a beard.

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

also, the very same day:

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201904161074167005-Blaze-Erupts-Jerusalems-Historic-al-Aqsa-Mosque/

Also, on the first the of Holy Week
Also, there were a series of churches vandalized in france (set ablaze, too) this year alone.
Also, the very same day that faggot macron was to address the GJ proposals.
Also, Paris is one of the most dystopian CCTV camera hellholes in the world yet they couldn't start a reasonable response to the fire in at least 20 minutes in one of the most important historical landmarks of the world.
Put all of this together and add the fact that less than 24h later after the fire, somehow, the official narrative is that it was "definitely an accident"

How in the hell can they can be sure of that so quickly, is beyond me.

It was definitely intentional and it definitely meant something.

Attached: 2134513.png (406.01 KB, 335x560)

Robert Turner
Robert Turner

I don't get it.

So moslems start a fire in their own mosque and quickly put it out, that means it's Mossad?

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

Did I mention mossad? quick reply, btw :^)

Too many (((coincidences)))

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

The fire left some interesting patterns.

Attached: 15.jpg (466.54 KB, 942x810)

Christopher Rogers
Christopher Rogers

You are quoting someone who said mossad actually:

Adrian Lopez
Adrian Lopez

Heil.

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

implying it was arson without proof

Attached: Stock-photo-14997744-irritated-man-with-hands-out-in-stop-gesture.jpg (123.37 KB, 556x556)

Asher Wright
Asher Wright

you're right, my bad. Not necessarily mossad but highly probable. Definitely intentional and planned, though.

Justin Taylor
Justin Taylor

Believing the mainstream media
You can't be this new.

Asher Price
Asher Price

Attached: thumb-these-guys-think-the-notre-dame-fire-is-hilarious-48369117.png (64.34 KB, 300x361)

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

How in the hell can they can be sure of that so quickly
Why was it cept secret that the victims of bataclan was beheaded? Why was the morroco video cencored? They don't want increased tension over migration. Every week I read in the news about terrorist attacks prevented in Europe. That's why they started using cars, because the radical muslims are under such a degree of survalance that anything but spontanous improvised attacks is now impossible.

Jack Russell
Jack Russell

implying I believe anything at all let alone that it was arson WITHOUT PROOF
You are subhuman scum.

Attached: tenor.gif (247.47 KB, 220x179)

David Wilson
David Wilson

Global report for being paid to post here.

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

if you doubt my claims you must be a shill
People like you ruined this place.

Attached: -Merle-the-walking-dead-37615369-500-500.jpg (187.38 KB, 500x500)

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

muslims dont listen to jews you utter moron

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

On a scale from sand to shit, how brown are you?

Attached: saudi-jewrabia.JPG (122.57 KB, 1056x941)

Ian Peterson
Ian Peterson

2nd pic
Burning cross
Inb4 KKK gets blamed

Wyatt Jones
Wyatt Jones

I agree on the first two propositions, but I believe the cars and trucks of peace were either allowed to happen or blatant false flags. Many of them shared the same MO, being:

-perpetrated by someone who was "already under surveillance"
-conveniently left ID on the crime scene
-only low res videos available
-the suspect kills himself or is killed before he can be interrogated.

I'm not saying there wasn't a truck mowing people down. I'm saying I'm not so sure the people behind the wheel were the guys on the found IDs.

We're living in clown world, remember. You post an anti-semitic comment on facebook and you get a visit from your local LEO, yet they can't stop an enormous fire on notre fucking dame before it goes wild, or prevent a sandnigger with criminal records from renting a van.

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

stop bumping this thread

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

European paganism is asian because it came from the asian steppes

Jason Watson
Jason Watson

STOP BUMPING RETARDED THREADS

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

Damn.

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

No.

Attached: 03b23cb0432f05a03e3f5fde926eb35d29579574d9ae03273d0b76ea84c82ce9.png (551.22 KB, 1423x1566)

Connor Cox
Connor Cox

church burns down, pagan European symbol forms out of ashes
That's just perfect.

Alexander Watson
Alexander Watson

If it turns out that a group of Muslims are responsible, the proper response would be to double the number of immigrants allowed into the EU. That way we show them that we won't succumb to hate!

Josiah Gonzalez
Josiah Gonzalez

YES, STOP BUMPING RETARDED THREADS OR FACE MY WRATH, CUNT

Levi Foster
Levi Foster

Bet on that gambit going over like ton of bricks you have a persistent shutdown for nearly a year in france every weekend and now the pride of the french was burned down on purpose right in front of their own eyes. Europes a tinderbox right now and frankly I hope you have your popcorn ready.

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

Bugger off jewboy.

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

Great threads are made, not found user.

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

And when nothing will start a riot, it's all over for us.
Kikes have officially won forever. We fucking surrender. Literally nobody is going to side withus ever again, and that's a fact. Literally the only thing we can do is accept the eternal browning, crying as we are holed up in our rooms, mourning our impotence.

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

Reminder that there is nothing we can do to stop the destruction of European culture, for we are born kike slaves and will die kike slaves.

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

Oh you pitiful mudslime scum. You aren't aware of ((who)) wrote your laws, and dictate how you should behave. Of course, the mere knowledge of this is enough to brand you an apostate.

Joshua Rogers
Joshua Rogers

ITT: fags with no proof

Attached: 1-(1).jpg (51.71 KB, 852x480)

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

news.sky.com/story/live-paris-wakes-up-to-charred-notre-dame-cathedral-11695201?inApp=true

It took only under 4 hours to determine that the fire was not started by arson.

07:03

'No evidence of arson'

The Paris prosecutor said there is no evidence of arson and the current belief is that the fire was an accident.

Remy Heitz says the investigation will be "long and complex" and that interviews will be carried out with the workers from five companies hired to work on renovations to the cathedral's roof, which was where the fire started.

03:46

The fire is out

After hours of battling the flames, Paris firefighters say the blaze at Notre Dame cathedral is fully extinguished.

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

ITT: jews who make a living derailing anti-jew threads.

Parker Davis
Parker Davis

All the more reason to take the blackpill and throw down our weapons. The worst kept secret in Zig Forums history is the fact that the jews already won, everyone is already siding with them, and we have literally no hope of saving western civilization. (((They))) will always get their way, no matter what we do. So why fucking bother? Might as well kill ourselves for all the fucking difference it makes.

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

If you don't believe me you are jewish.
YOU ARE SUBHUMAN FILTH

Jaxson Cruz
Jaxson Cruz

current belief is that the fire was an accident
Belief? So there's no proof it was an accident?

Liam Torres
Liam Torres

muh blackpill
There's just the blue one and the red one. You can accept that or you can get the fuck out.

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

Your nose is showing, Chaim.

John Evans
John Evans

Will the population ever believe that it wasn't arson going forward?
No. No one will fight back. No one will notice. Kikes have a literal uninterrupted path to victory now and everyone knows it. Cumpilled niggers are freaking out because their hope is being shattered.

Josiah Morales
Josiah Morales

No proof at all. It takes several days to do a proper investigation. More bullshit in the defense of multiculturalism.

William Richardson
William Richardson

Who's going to fight back when the Jews will accuse them of being nadzess and point to YOU with your "Niggers and Kikes".

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

Who gives a fuck if a temple built to worship a dead Jewish Rabbi named Yeshua ben Yosef gets burned to the ground? Are you some kind of fucking kike-lover?

I am NOT a "kike", so have a little more respect for me!

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

I hate ragheads like any other guy, but this is kike job
Ragheads being in Europe is the kike job.

Jose Bailey
Jose Bailey

I know it isn't proof but other than that sort of infamous (at least here) deleted tweet have there been sources which have given any indication of arson? Maybe some witnesses or whistleblowers coming forward (doesn't need to be mainstream sources, of course, as long as it's something worth listening to)? I've read a few threads on this here and only seen the growing proof of many unpleasant but expected (from our point of view) diverse people's enjoying our heritage burning. That part is yet another nice proof of why mass immigration and multiculturalism is a disaster. I'm not a Christian but the cultural and artistic legacy of a place like that is enormous. Incredibly valuable and worth saving. There's great European talent and aesthetics behind something like that and as standing magnificent proof of our history of achievement it is important too as it cannot be rewritten, except by tearing it down like the statues of America and the fires of Europe maybe… The boy that cried wolf is a bad thing for us in trying to get the truth out but also bad as it can leave us chasing and battling shadows instead of real enemies and wasting energy.

Attached: notre-dame-fire.jpg (323.86 KB, 1920x1081)

Oliver Cruz
Oliver Cruz

The paid shills are here. Anytime the left wants to kill a thread they spam it with "muh jews"

Lincoln Wilson
Lincoln Wilson

Fuck off, jew-lover.

Hudson Barnes
Hudson Barnes

Do you get paid by the post, or a salary?

Evan Parker
Evan Parker

you're retarded. all they have to do is start pagan christianity
he's using the 'if you hate jews you must be muslim' tactics, makes me suspicious

Brandon Stewart
Brandon Stewart

still no proof of arson . . .

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

878 French churches torched in 2017, 1063 in 2018, and averaging 2 per day in 2019.

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

this is Zig Forums. circumstantial evidence and (((coincidences))) are proof

1,063 attacks on Christian churches or symbols (crucifixes, icons, statues) were registered in France in 2018.
oh but this attack on one of the more important churches was an (((accident))) as decided after only 5 hours

and they you have shit like this
and that they're working on the assumption that the blaze was an accident.
even if it was arson, they aren't even considering that so early in the investigation
Remy Heitz says the investigation will be "long and complex."
"long and complex" but we already decided it's not arson
yeah right
faggot kikes request absurd levels of "proof". the only kind they'll accept is the literal fake news saying so

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

Fucking hell. Is that really how bad it is now? It's like when you find out how many children go missing in Europe and America each year and someone asks you to imagine the pile of bodies or bones it would make and where are those remains.

Camden Davis
Camden Davis

Found the official source and timestamp: youtu.be/RIXxTrAa9nc?t=3523

Andrew Brooks
Andrew Brooks

They do not look like firefighters and even if they were, they were doing no firefighter work on that part of the cathedral that was conveniently shielded from the fire due to being made of stone. This is undeniable proof that it was an arson.

David White
David White

Good work user

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

Good work user

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

I don't give a fuck. I want my people to survive.

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

circumstantial evidence and (((coincidences))) are proof
faggot kikes request absurd levels of "proof".
Circumstantial evidence (and flimsy evidence at that so far) is not good enough for me.
So far the evidence that it was arson was a video of a guy who might have a beard and a turban on the Cathedral long after the fire began and apparently not in any hurry. Maybe it's a muslim. Or maybe he's just another white hat wearing fire fighter.
I'd never convict anyone based on that evidence.

I think that arson is very plausible but I'm not going to stake my life on that belief until I see some actual evidence.

Brayden Barnes
Brayden Barnes

still no proof of arson . . .
When dealing with a crime as serious as the fucking GENOCIDE OF AN ENTIRE RACE, raising the bar of certainty to the level of "proof" before you take action, is fucking retarded and suicidal.
You do realize that we sent people to death, TO DEATH on a much lower evidential standard of "beyond reasonable doubt.
In a civil case, the standard is on weight of evidence and yes, past behavior will be taken into account.
The kikes are provisionally responsible and we should work on the principle that they are responsible based upon their known plans, their reactions to the event, their high diversionary activity here (muh muslims) etc etc etc.
Where the consequence of wrongly giving the benefit of the doubt, is the genocide of your people, the standard of proof should be low, very low.
"More likely than not" is perfectly acceptable in this case.

Parker Anderson
Parker Anderson

Come on now user. You will never see proof. If it is there, it will be covered up. 1941 separate cases in the last two years, (not including 2019), and they still claim they do not know who is responsible.

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

You won't survive what's coming.

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

I think it's possible but I've worked on construction so I know how possible accidents are as well.
However, I certainly will be talking about arson against French churches in the next few months

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

*balance of probabilities for civil standard.
We know the kikes desperately want our genocide and erasure of our culture to augment that.
Therefore any large scale erasure of our culture is ON BALANCE OF PROBABILITY something to do with them.
Ergo, we find them guilty and act accordingly.
Your children will thank you for using a sensible evidential standard.

Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson

like a pheonix europa will rise from the ashes

Alexander Bennett
Alexander Bennett

In fact I would suggest going even further, not just in criminal matters, but in questions of the race of individuals.
is he a jew or not?
Given the seriousness of mistaking a jew for a gentile, the standard of evidence in matters concerning that most nefarious and corrupt race, where any suspicion arises must be:
guilty until proven innocent.
You inject yourself into our community with "cool videos" or "hot memes" and try to e-celeb? Prove you aren't a jew.
Do that first. How you do it is your problem.
An event aligns with well documented jew objectives?
Prove that it didn't come about by the jewish hand. How you prove it is not our concern.

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

sure thing moishe

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

Furthermore, the jew has insidiously introduced the concept of:
you can't prove a negative.
This is a lie.
In matters of the earthly and physical realm, you can 'prove' a negative to exactly the same standard as you can 'prove' a positive.
A difficulty doing so only arises when the 'proof' refers to something outside of the physical realm.
Example:
I think you have a dragon in your desk drawer.
<No I don't.
prove it
<*opens desk drawer, revealing it is empty
QED.

Cooper Ortiz
Cooper Ortiz

False flag so that Macron can be the rebuilder of ND? (And therefore symbolically the rebuilder of France)

A last ditch attempt to repair the Rothschild's lapdog ruined public image?

Article: Macron vows to rebuild Notre Dame in five years

google.com/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/news/world/notre-dame-fire-emmanuel-macron-vows-to-rebuild-cathedral-within-five-years-a4119631.html

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

I saw this mentioned on Fox news a few weeks ago. That commentator that looks like peewee Herman brought it up. Thousands of church vandalisms and arsons in France, yet the police say that they have no idea who is doing it. The blonde commentator quickly changed the subject.

Connor Ortiz
Connor Ortiz

Haven't you figured it out yet?
You think that all these jew/atheist/kabbalist/communist/satanist celebrities and elites are going public with offers to pony up millions for the reconstruction, in order to raise a CATHOLIC CATHEDRAL back from the ashes they would have reduced it to if given half the chance?
NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL IS NEVER COMING BACK
They will build some sort of monument to the "new Europe", a symbolic center of humanism and multiculturalism.
If you're lucky there will be a Catholic museum room.

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

people should start physically removing muzzies over there

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

Donations to rebuild Notre-Dame cathedral top €650MILLION as France's richest man Bernard Arnault pledges €200million - doubling the €100million donated by Salma Hayek's billionaire husband

Bernard Arnault - who owns LVMH - has pledged €200 million to the reparations
His donation follows that of Salma Hayek's husband Francois Henri Pinault
>Firefighters announced they had extinguished the inferno on Tuesday morning
President Emmanuel Macron said repairing the site was the French 'destiny'
L'Oreal's Bettencourt family added €200 million and oil giant Total €100 million
archive.fo/CkZjW

THEY KNEW

Attached: Bernard-Arnault-Explains-The-Success-Of-Louis-Vuitton.jpg (124.55 KB, 1600x1062)

Cooper Hill
Cooper Hill

That's because the dragon is in your closet.
Or you sold it to Iran.
We must invade North Korea because Iran gave that faggot's dragon to them.

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

But the negative is proved.
It is not in the drawer.
The exact same problem you allude to exists for positive confirmation. If something is hidden then it cannot be 'proved' to exist either.

Jeremiah Sanchez
Jeremiah Sanchez

There is no proof and there will never be any, regardless of what really happened.
I‘ll still take it as a sign from God.

Ryder Myers
Ryder Myers

"the famous saint sulpice church in paris was lit on fire just last month. the month before that an attack on st. nicholas in northern france, and another fire lit in saint alain cathedral in south-central france. there seems to be a recurring theme here."

twitter.com/PardesSeleh/status/1117851308457725952

twitter.com/new_engine/status/1117955937132863489

catholicregister.org/home/international/item/29249-vandals-arsonists-target-french-catholic-churches

youtube.com/watch?v=iY9WzuT7xCo

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

THEY KNEW

how the fuck do you reach that conclusion?

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

Youtube is shutting down any mention of muslims at Notre Dame.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (118.25 KB, 957x438)

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

I see a good quantity of proof in this thread that muslims did this.

The proof is undeniable, and those calling for more proof are islamophiles who want Evrope dominated by Islam.

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

This just confirms it were them.

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

Macron thinks he can make a secular monument of of the ruins but he's going to get one big surprise…

Kayden Flores
Kayden Flores

Because these billionaires wanted to do a PR stunt, of course.

Carson Rogers
Carson Rogers

Funny how the police have no idea who is responsible.

Evan Stewart
Evan Stewart

Must have been pure coincidence, accidents happen from time to time.

Ryder Rivera
Ryder Rivera

The thing to watch them try to do is jam as many cultural shifts as they can into the rebuilding. It will be a deliberately diverse team working on it, especially the visible top. There will be subtle but significant changes made at minimum - anything "divisive" or "discriminatory" will be changed if they can get away with it. If they really feel bold they'll do some really disgusting modernization of it, possibly even the architectural style on the outside itself, if there's no counter pressure.

Nolan Reed
Nolan Reed

imagine being this naive

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

can i have your number <3

Ethan Perez
Ethan Perez

How is that multiculturalism working for you Frenchy?
The french christians must learn to accept their fellow brothers in (((christ))).

Nolan Edwards
Nolan Edwards

That's not proof you fucking negroid.

Christopher Brooks
Christopher Brooks

)))OCCULT ARYAN DIGITS(((
Loading memetic shells now
Also, Paris is one of the most dystopian CCTV camera hellholes
London pwns Paris easily.
sort of semi black sun
cringe
We're living in clown world, remember. You post an anti-semitic comment on facebook and you get a visit from your local LEO, yet they can't stop an enormous fire on notre fucking dame before it goes wild, or prevent a sandnigger with criminal records from renting a van.
Don't be le autismo. They're not so clever. They couldn't even shut down Tarrant's feed despite him making no secret about it on social networks and Zig Forums. A lot of their shit uses AI for detection. If you step out of their usual search patterns, they're ridiculously lost. Facebook personal gets suicidal because of the stuff they see all day. Same goes for the morons in the intelligence services.

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

They've raised some €+700M already.
I'm smelling some money laundering.

Landon Martinez
Landon Martinez

Its the truth. You are a fool

Jack Martinez
Jack Martinez

What was this get I wonder if it's still on the board:

Can't wait for:

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

flawless

Henry White
Henry White

Any proof of Arson yet ? or (((Cover up))) if it was a Shit skin rapist The war is a go … They would have to cover it up to keep order tho

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

Theres also the rare but beautiful (VERY rare) whitepill. And, if you've been here long enough and eaten all the blackpills and they haven't made you kill yourself, you find a way to convert them into ironpills. For every problem that overwhelms us 1000 to 1 I see a solution thats so crazy it just might work

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

Just like the fact the jew who got an insurance policy on the WTC weeks before 9/11 and decided not to show up that because his kikess wife told him to go get his booboos checked a the doctor didn't know. :^)

Attached: 71dfa5fe5bda1a934da16965ee11e7faac746e637a18ec81059694820249eab5.webm (162.83 KB, 480x360)

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

youtu.be/RIXxTrAa9nc?t=3523
They actually look like firefighters in the original.
The truth is whats important, but we can all hope for a little fuel for the fire.
Gets are getting botted. So many trips, quads wasted on automated shilling.

Attached: uniform.jpg (153.55 KB, 750x500)

Christian Green
Christian Green

I lost my archive, but fuck it, wanted to add this as well:
nypost.com/2019/04/17/man-arrested-after-walking-into-st-patricks-cathedral-with-gas-cans/

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit