Peaceful european

John Davis
John Davis

When the fuck will the peaceful european who follow muh christian morality (muh left & right cheek) meme ends.

Bring back torture, bring back impaling.

Fuck shooting fags in the head, too easy for them, drive a goddamn stake through their ass.

Attached: impaling-device.jpg (65.12 KB, 400x581)
Attached: impaling.jpg (67.08 KB, 608x391)
Attached: impaling2.jpg (48.34 KB, 490x400)

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

Surprised IS hasn't done this, if inserted properly, the victim would survive for days - in agony.

Attached: 1550966560078-0.png (92.81 KB, 255x255)

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

They are muslims, they lack the brutality of european.

Levi Williams
Levi Williams

That's just gross and OP is a Vice journalist trying to make 8/pol/ look insane.

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

muh left & right cheek
This is one kikes love to take out of context. They've got so many people fooled its insane. Turning the other cheek only applies when you are trying to convert someone and you end up being such a clumsy sperg you just piss them off and they strike you. Then, and only then, should you turn the other cheek, you deserve it for being so socially inept. Christians are absolutely allowed to defend themselves, their family, and their people. They are allowed to wage war and crush their enemies.

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

This is actual european culture and not that fake shit.

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

You talk so much, just offer your cheek and give me your coat.

Nobody gives a shit about what you say.

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

Vlad the based impaler. Impale bump.

The chinks also have a nice way: Put bamboo shoots under somebody laying down and as they grow they will slowly skewer the victim as bamboo is sharp and hard; taking sometimes over 15 days for the victim to die.

Attached: vlad.jpg (42.22 KB, 500x530)

Jose Butler
Jose Butler

This impaling method is straight out european and was used since the roman period.

Wonder what would happen if Jesus the kike was impaled from his ass.

Brayden James
Brayden James

I'm not here to convert a perfidous kike like you.

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

Reported for reddit spam. Tip fedoras elsewhere.

Tyler Morgan
Tyler Morgan

I'm here to slap your cheeks and get your coat.

And give me your money because I'm Caesar.

Evan Butler
Evan Butler

Cry more, subhuman.

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

Reported for insulting actual christian practice and culture.

Leo Ramirez
Leo Ramirez

Cry more, subhuman.

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

sage

Ian Scott
Ian Scott

muh christian morality (muh left & right cheek) meme ends.
drive a goddamn stake through their ass
You mean like was done for hundreds of years in Christian Europe you d&c retard?

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

This practice is older than Christian Europe, it's one of the nice things they kept actually.
Age.

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

Reported for spam.

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

Reported for spam.

Jeremiah Reyes
Jeremiah Reyes

kek

Ayden Hall
Ayden Hall

And that's how you deal with a christcuck.

And if they sperg about, say that their lord Jesus the kike told them to "love your enemy".

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

sage

Carter James
Carter James

sage

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

Ageru.

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

sage

Leo Gonzalez
Leo Gonzalez

Age.

This faggot desperately needs a stake up his ass, haha.

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

sage

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

vlad
the greatest kebap remover in history
Vlad never did those disgusting jew things. He was vilified after his death for creating the
Order of the Dragon

John Watson
John Watson

Agree.

Attached: ..jpeg (30.9 KB, 474x240)
Attached: .jpg (187.83 KB, 546x699)

Dylan Gray
Dylan Gray

Yeah, it's not like he was named the impaler.
disgusting jew things
Sound like a jew feared of his ass staked.

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

Well, you're retarded.

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

removing muds and striking fear into your enemy is "disgusting jew things"

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

I think this is the simplest torture method, just let gravity does its job.

Attached: impaled.jpg (118.34 KB, 736x619)

Joshua Johnson
Joshua Johnson

sage

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

Age.

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

sage

Samuel Fisher
Samuel Fisher

Age.

Attached: impalement.jpg (87.16 KB, 473x355)

Parker Price
Parker Price

be a nigger savage goy

Brayden Perez
Brayden Perez

sage

David Hill
David Hill

Funny how that the nigger savage actually never does this.

This is european tradition.
Age.

Attached: imaplement-2.gif (14.44 KB, 386x367)

James Cruz
James Cruz

traditional execution
disgusting

Attached: kill1.webm (43.89 KB, 368x368)

Charles Robinson
Charles Robinson

I find it sad that jews and muds are trying to say that this is barbaric LOL

Attached: Legend-of-Drakul.jpg (110.23 KB, 461x653)

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

sage

Anthony Hall
Anthony Hall

Age.

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

sage

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

Age.

Attached: impaled-witch.jpg (43.51 KB, 600x315)

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

OP is a kike. Torture is what kikes and niggers do. We don’t engage in torture. We are above it.

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

sage

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

Welp, see? European did torture now (((we))) are above it.

I would like to keep actual european tradition and reject abrahamic filfth.

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

Now THAT I can believe. Exactly like what they did with Nero and Hitler for opposing them.

Gavin Howard
Gavin Howard

Because you're paid to post here.

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

Then reject torture because it is wasteful and we are not wasteful.

Ethan Bennett
Ethan Bennett

Age.

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

Proof?
How is shoving a stake through a criminal's ass wasteful?

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

The difference ain't so much between pacifist and barbaric. There is a discriminant in violence, on whether this violence is "calculated" and precise, done in an austere manner following higher principles, or if on the other hand is just ape-like violence, driven by chaotic subhuman impulses like some favelados or niggers.

Torturing for the sake of getting your dick hard isn't really the ideal to strive for. Torturing as a calculated way to deter any enemy from even thinking about trying to take your land is another matter.
Roman crucifixion wasn't as much a gruesome show for the legionaries as it was in fact a warning to those who dared to violate Roman law.

Dominic Jenkins
Dominic Jenkins

sage

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

Bullets exist, subhuman.

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

It is wasteful of time. Bullet and mass grave. We don’t torture.

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

A bullet is more wasteful than a stake through criminal's ass, actual subhuman.
Age.
The soft kikes will never accept it, despite the historical europeans who actually did it.

A shame I would say, good times create soft men.

David Brown
David Brown

I am not willing to do anything that is even remotely niggerish

Joseph Hernandez
Joseph Hernandez

oy vey goyim a 1 cent bullet is wasteful
Jew confirmed.

Charles Hughes
Charles Hughes

It is not wasteful of time.
(((We))) don't torture
Sure you don't. Leave it to actual european who respects the laws.

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

Fuck u kike

Brandon Reed
Brandon Reed

Yeah, a 1 cent wooden stake is wasteful, kike.

William Campbell
William Campbell

No fuck you, kike.
Funny because niggers never do this.

Only europeans.

Juan James
Juan James

sage

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

Funny because Zig Forumsacks never do this. Only redditors.

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

Funny because europeans actually did this.
Age.

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

sage

Cooper Gray
Cooper Gray

Take your meds.

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

Age.
Which meds?

I find it really sad that modern europeans have become soft, but I'm not soft.

Camden Thomas
Camden Thomas

Also this thread is a false flag by /christian/ so they can fulfill their persecution complex.

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

sage

John Jones
John Jones

Proof?
Age.

Soft kikes.

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

sage

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

Age.

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

sage

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

ITT soft europeans badmouthing their own forebears.

Sad, I will cry for them.

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

sage

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

Age.

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

caught a nigger

Attached: 2.jpg (68.98 KB, 770x487)

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

Man, I wonder when will the soft europeans start to call out how "lynching" is too barbaric for them.

Weak son of bitches.

Leo Rivera
Leo Rivera

sage

Ryder Butler
Ryder Butler

sage

Adam Rogers
Adam Rogers

caught a rabbi

Attached: 3.jpg (78.22 KB, 500x698)

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

Age.

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

Oy vey how barbaric, how dare you goyim do that?

Hand off me, you vile niggerish pale-skin thug.

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

gayparade in the russia

Attached: 4.jpg (62.12 KB, 400x604)

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

sage

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

Age.

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

I hope one day in the future the europeans can have this spirit again and reject abrahamic fake morality.

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

sage

Luke Howard
Luke Howard

Blow brains out, jew.

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

Those (((Europeans))) you are thinking of WERE KIKE INVADERS POSING AS RELIGIOUS LEADERS IN OUR NATIONS. YOU ARE FAR MORE OF A KIKENIGGER THAN WE ARE OR EVER WILL BE.

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

going right for sternum
You sure that's how it's done?

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

I prefer efficiency. Our enemies just need to be erased. No giving them martyrdom, persecution, etc. simply disappear them. Communist way of making millions just vanish is the worst thing you can do to your enemies. Torturing them just validates them.

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

This guy gets it

Adam Allen
Adam Allen

Fuck shooting fags in the head, too easy for them, drive a goddamn stake through their ass.

Yes goyim engage in inefficient and slow methods of exterminating your enemies that expose you to higher chance of infections too.

Every one of our enemies should get two bullets, one to the head, one to the heart… or bayoneted.

Wyatt Fisher
Wyatt Fisher

Morale is one of the most valuable weapons in war. If you have the opportunity to diminish your enemy's morale you should take it.

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

There is something about the communist purges that is seriously demoralizing if you're on the receiving end of it. Just all being wiped out and then denial that you ever even existed to begin with. Total erasure of your history, identity, everything…

Also the Serbian war is another good example.

Make your enemies dig their own graves, hit them in back of the head with a bayonet or shovel, use a bulldozer when the mass grave is too full to cover them up.

Maximum efficiency and minimal waste of ammunition.

You won't accomplish that through torture. Although certain key figures maybe ought to receive humiliating deaths being stripped naked and getting beaten and having manure or rotting vegetables thrown at them then stoned and gasoline poured on them and set on fire to make sure they actually die unlike Paul in the Bible who got stoned and beaten and left for dead but survived everything. Like I think that woman politician in NZ maybe ought to face something like this. However maybe just tying her up behind a vehicle and dragging her a few miles is better. It's a combination of efficiency and brutality. Maybe what we could do though is chain her up, drag her about a hundred feet behind a vehicle, then stop and make her confess the superiority of the white man and denounce Islam, denounce race traitors, renounce feminism and humanism and egalitarianism, make her say all kinds on camera completely shitting on all these groups and then pledge to breed white children and be subservient to the white race forever. If she refuses at any point just start up the engine again and drag her for miles.

Or can just hang her and record her cowardice. I am sure she won't be stoic and will blubber and cry. We can mock her for her cowardice then.

Jack Thompson
Jack Thompson

spam thread still up

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Hmmm ACTUALLY what ideally should be done is she should be forced to execute muds and traitors on camera. She should be given a rifle with bayonet and forced to stab some captured and chained up muds with it and to renounce feminism and the rest and denounce the muds.

That is even better idea.

& if she refuses she digs her own grave.

Hmmmst.

Still all these stupid elaborate plans are impractical and have a lot of potential for the optics to not turn out how we'd want.

Here is a better idea.

We capture her. We put a gag in her mouth and cloth around that. We tie her arms behind her back. We announce to the camera "since she has imprisoned many of our people for daring to exercise the freedom of speech, we have decided to let her feel what it's like to not be able to speak before she dies, by gagging her". Then we say "to symbolize how little her regard was for her race, we shall now end her life without ceremony, and show you how her life is nothing" followed by her being shot in the back of the head and kicked over to fall into a grave.

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

ISIS had a history of symbolic executions.

I think they captured pilots and put them in cages and set them on fire. Pilots who had firebombed people before. They made them experience the kind of death they inflicted on people.

So it may be a good idea to make the death of the NZ Prime Minister symbolic of the ways she betrayed her people.

Maybe strapping her in some kind of chair and forcing a Quran down her throat so she chokes to death on it would be a good way to execute her. I think that would simultaneously piss off the Muslims a ton and be very symbolic of her cuckery to Islam.

Luke Lopez
Luke Lopez

It really isn't so much the religion as it is addiction to comfort and having outsourced ALL security, defense, self-defence and just violence to the state (police) which has made people craven cowards.
The same process is being done against the American, it'll just take a few decades.

Levi Scott
Levi Scott

Somewhere along the way christcucks decided that praying to God while they are ethnically replaced is moral

Caleb Roberts
Caleb Roberts

Seriously though these scenarios are stupid. It is best to just kill our enemies in whatever way is most efficient, wherever we find them. If we need to humiliate them further, we simply take their corpses and put them on display, with a sign around the corpse saying "I betrayed my race". Pierce had the proper idea with his Day of the Rope. This way we make sure our enemies are killed right away and there is no chance for the ZOG to save them and yet we can make a message out of them.

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

This. Torture is only going to fuck up the minds of those of our people that has to do it, and it is safer to have the enemy dead than alive and suffering.

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

When the fuck will you stop making these low effort reddit threads?

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

This is better. Efficient. Minimal trauma to the Earth/Soul. I grew up on a farm and we were instilled against torture and suffering because IT IS POINTLESS.

Oliver Baker
Oliver Baker

Not a woman but I get your point. She groveled at Erdogan's feet which makes it complicit in supporting war crimes and terrorism against its own people.

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

I like this last suggestion the best of everything you have said. Being gagged for her crime of Marxist silencing of our people is pure and just symbolism. This foreign ‘leadership’ should all be executed this same way.

Easton James
Easton James

sage

James Foster
James Foster

It's some Christian morality you anti White maggot. Now kill yourself for helping the Jew Stormroach.

Ryder Murphy
Ryder Murphy

I bet they wouldn't make statues and necklaces with Christ with a fucking stake in his ass if he had been, that's for fucking sure

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit