Third Temple! Jews Burned AlAqsa Mosque During Notre Dame Fire!

JERUSALEM'S AL-AQSA MOSQUE FIRE BURNS AT THE SAME TIME AS FLAMES ENGULF NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL IN PARIS
archive.is/yf2HX
newsweek.com/notre-dame-fire-aqsa-mosque-1397259

For those who don't know, this is the location that the Jews want to build their Third Temple to the Antichrist.
It's Happening

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-084925_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x2397, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6n_xCI-peq0?t=346
fathersmanifesto.net/benjaminmoseley.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump.

This is getting spammed, but this is the arabs starting a bit of fire and quickly putting it out.

It makes it more suspicious actually, wouldn't the mosque also be burned down if it's a real mossad plot?

Interesting, it seems kikes are very desperate to force judgement day. Have a bump.

Bump
Interdastingggg

MORE BEE THREADS

Why is there a mosque in Jewsalem anyway?
They should only put mosques in muslimsalem.

Why are you so gay?

because whites not the knights-crusaders at the now

The symbolism is interesting. Fall of Christianity and Islam and rise of the Jew.

inb4 proof derail.

The kosher news says (((experts))) said it was an accident. Go back to niggerball and celebrity news, goyim.

So was there a wastebin on fire or what? How big are we talking here?

WWIII IS UPON US. BE SAFE LITTLE EUROPEAN ANONS. MAY YOUR GOD(s) STAY WITH YOU AND PROTECT YOU.

I'm getting Brenton vibes all over again

There was a gloating jew on ZOG programming TV this morning in the UK, gloating about the symbolism of Notre Dame.
They remarked on the (((amazing coincidence))) he was about to start a documentary just before the fire.
He explained it to the viewers as "it's like Canterbury is for us" and then went on a lowkey rant about the population replacement symbolism.
Video.
THEY HAD FOREKNOWLEDGE

Go to 3:40 for the White genocide symbolism.

Note: the video is edited.
They've cut out the part where he said words to the effect of "it is gone, we are gone."

It'll be their own judgement that awaits them. Prophecies are double edged swords. Tread carefully.

Are you retarded?

Such a great ally. Americanized moderate muslims will defend this in WWIII. And evangelicals.

Attached: partisangirl historical sites destroyed.jpg (567x801, 110.06K)

IT CAUSED SUPERFICIAL DAMAGE WAS PUT OUT IN 7 MINUTES

SAGE

Its because the Ottomans invaded with their empire right?

implying you can burn down a well lit dungeon made of featureless stone

For over a thousand years, Jerusalem was majority Muslim, but with a significant Christian minority and some Jews.

I think they found the jews weakness with the whole 'convert to islam or pay extra tax' thing.
What jew is gonna pay more tax?

Yeah, no.

Attached: 690856891.jpg (550x383, 45.73K)

youtu.be/6n_xCI-peq0?t=346

Attached: 1555442478380.jpg (1920x1664, 784.81K)

JERUSALEM'S AL-AQSA MOSQUE FIRE BURNS AT THE SAME TIME AS FLAMES ENGULF NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL IN PARIS

Dear Muslims,

We don't like you and you don't like us, we get that. It appears, however, that we have both suffered a terrible loss in the last week. You have our condolences, as I am sure we have yours.

Ask yourselves this: Is there a religion in the world – one that is neither Muslim nor Jewish – that knows the importance of these places and might seek to turn us against each other?

I think you know where I'm going with this. For various reasons, April 20 is an important date on our calendar. That should give us both plenty of time to throw something together in all our countries.

Yours in Christ,
Pope Francis I

in 2006, Jews in Alabama tried and failed to spark a race war by burning alternating Black and White Baptist churches, hoping to give impression of 'retaliation'.

fathersmanifesto.net/benjaminmoseley.htm

Of course, this was national news until it was discovered it was Jews. Not even Jewish college kids go around burning churches on their own, and certainly not with MILITARY GRADE THERMITE, and certainly not NINE TIMES in a few weeks. Shit like that gets old after about 3rd church (not that I would know, LOL).

Of course, these Jewish kids were released after minimal sentences.

"Further proof can be found in remarks by Ian Cunningham, a sophomore who lived in the same dorm as the serial arsonists. After returning from a campus church, he said Moseley and DeBusk would “constantly mock me” for being saved (i.e. giving his life to Jesus Christ).

Considering how readily ADL proponents throw around the “anti-Semitic” term, what in the hell would you call everything you’ve read so far? These Jewish monsters are nothing less than Jesus-haters who used thermite to torch nine Christian churches. Who can deny that these degenerates were pursuing a very sick, twisted agenda?"
Well, I guess the Jews didn't just burn a few ugly neo-disgusting post modern New South churches in Alabama, this time they burned the most famous church outside Vatican. Oh well, I'm sure that just like Alabama this will be dropped once its understood it was Jews.

Like the Alabama Jewish arsons, it seems both the Muslims and Catholics are refusing to take the bait. By "not taking the bait" are the French and Arabs being….ANTI-SEMITIC???

Attached: dd8e8-Wave_Gotik_Treffen_Festival__16.jpg (560x373, 46.25K)

All the while I was thinking "what are they possibly trying to cover up with this fire" and I thought it was this
But now I realize that the Jews burned down both the Notre Dame and the AlAqsa Mosque to put Christians and Muslims against eachother while they continue rubbing their hands and children in the dark.

Probably a freemason plot, to reveal a future plan. April 15th = 4+15=19. Perhaps in 19 years, they plan to remove Al-Aqsa.

Jews held a rally in WashDC on the first April 15 (tax day in USA) after 9/11 to celebrate their new grip on US tax dollars.

SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN DESPERATE FOR CHRISTIAN/MUSLUM WAR AS COVER DISTRACTING FROM BUILDING 3RD TEMPLE FOR ANTICHRIST
THE OVERTON WINDOW HAS SHIFTED, EXPOSE KIKES EVERYWHERE

(selfing)

What French anons must do is show people the mosque burning in Jerusalem that happened on the same day of Notre Dame, then show the Alabama arsons. It'll make people connect the dots. It will be very effective redpilling because (((the media and authorities))) ruled out arson even when the cathedral wasn't cold yet. People are smelling bullshit around the world and the Jerusalem burning just exposed their dirty tricks.

the long nose tribe is running out of time, the normal nose tribes are waking up
Dont stop now Zig Forums 2020 is the year of the inferno

Attached: 029c19514d2efe4c9f3eac8fecfc67cb1d9a256b4cf08dfd0d14243b4eb053a5.jpg (951x1024, 388.67K)

Here come dat third temple.

Who is Solomon? Who is King Herod?

Attached: baalbek_swastika.jpg (1066x800 106.46 KB, 244.85K)

You niggers, April 19th is the day of sacrifice. Usually preceded by holding the victims for 7 days. More years than not, the week coincides with Purim.

Christians and Muslims should first burn down every synagogue and kill every Jew before fighting eachother.

Kikes are the enemy of every race.

looks more like barbed wire,
the crown of thorns was not lost

according to islam, jesus will come back and all muslims must follow him, and he will kill the antichrist. assuming that all christians will follow him too, it gives that muslims and christians will ultimately unite behind jesus when he comes back to earth.

he must convert to islam first

jesus is a prophet in islam and so are all the other prophets in the bible.

yeah but he must recognise mohammed as a prophet, not a big deal but

well whatever the case, all muslims must follow him when he comes and i dont think anyone will be in a position to question him.

accelerate then

i dont think you can make him hurry up

Passover. Not Purim. That was last month.

Pff the jews have tunneled under the thing. Videos on jewtube. When the rats imagine they can get away with it, they'll fill it with explosives and implode the thing. All hell will break loose after that. GLOBALLY.

PURE COHENCIDENCE

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

^

4 days prior, they didn't burn at once. Its the jews though, you're right. Only they stand to profit in either case.