MUDSLIMES ARE BOYFUCKERS

U.S. Soldiers Told to Ignore Sexual Abuse of Boys by Afghan Allies

nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html

The X-RATED PARADISE OF ISLAM

Koran 52:24

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FjideKHme34
youtube.com/results?search_query=Islam against racemixing
youtube.com/watch?v=ob-qmfvnQVo
boywiki.org/en/Pederasty_in_the_Middle_East_and_Central_Asia
youtube.com/watch?v=mBC9Bysz6nA
youtube.com/watch?v=OpTJ8rhb8p0
youtube.com/watch?v=Em91Vy9s1VM
youtu.be/Ja5Q75hf6QI
biblehub.com/kjv/ecclesiastes/3.htm
biblehub.com/kjv/proverbs/28.htm
reddit.com/r/P_O_E_T/comments/7cgryp/cut_your_dick_off_already/
cirp.org/library/history/)
gis-scirthes.unistra.fr/fileadmin/processed/5/c/csm_Cirit-1_cb7039762b.jpg)
tabletmag.com/scroll/176348/bas-relief-depicts-circumcision-in-ancient-egypt)
hyper-db.de/monopedia/wiki/index.php?title=Penis_removal)
frontpagemag.com/point/167540/saudi-offers-castrated-african-slave-sale-facebook-daniel-greenfield)
vid.me/UTqpf)
biblehub.com/bsb/romans/13.htm
biblehub.com/kjv/isaiah/32.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Deen Squad - HALAL LOVIN' (Official Video) #NoRacisminIslam

youtube.com/watch?v=FjideKHme34

ARAB WOMEN GETTING FUCKED BY TINY BLACK DICKS HEH

In actual Arab countries they enslave these niggers and throw them off of rooftops.

youtube.com/results?search_query=Islam against racemixing

Literally all the results are pro racemixing. Islam is a retarded mongrel cult.

This result is funny: youtube.com/watch?v=ob-qmfvnQVo

Mongrels complaining about the struggle of being mixed. Indeed, stop making mixed race people, so they don't have to suffer.

boywiki.org/en/Pederasty_in_the_Middle_East_and_Central_Asia

Is it a cohencidence that the bacha bazi is whiter/paler than all of them? Are they enslaving European boys for this purpose?

Sage and report. 2015. This is some kike trying to draw attention away from his brethren.

Not “Islam” the problem is ARABS. Whatever cultural or religious justifications are used are simply by-products of their filthy Semitic shitskin genes.

False dichotomy. Go ahead and post all about the kikes and their own pederast activities itt. You by trying to sage and report this thread though are trying to cover up for your semite brethren.

Islam makes you a cuck to the Arabs though. Islam is the Arab supremacist cult.

Super old news man, there is a doc on YouTube with a US commander talking about how sick it is and how he briefly banned them from doing it but there was such an uproar that he was told to ignore it. It actually shows them talking to some old tribal leader in the village and he even says "WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THESE YOUNG MEN TO DO? FUCK THEIR GRANDMOTHERS ASSHOLES?"

It seems to be a deeply ingrained part of Pashtun culture. They have dancing boys who are taught to do sexualized belly type dances for men in women's robes and shit and then those boys are subsequently fucked by the male audience of said dances. Apparently trying to escape/refusing to do it anymore usually ends up with the boys murder.

Just another reason why these people are subhumans and must be exterminated. Liberals and SJWs will defend this shit too by the way and chalk it up to "cultural differences".

They do it in Europe and everywhere else they infest right now too. The UK they molest boys and girls every chance they get.

Sup slownigger.

Attached: Winning_.jpg (1236x2808, 567.11K)

This is what Trump has your tax dollars going toward, just like all the shabbos pawns before him.

I think I've seen that doc before but link anyways? I'm compiling all the info I can on the immorality of Muslims.

You better have a couple petabytes' worth of space at hand.

They're told the same of all abrahamic filth.

our muslim allies are boy fuckers. taliban would lop off pedo heads in a heartbeat. we instruct our commanders and soldiers to ignore it because that's just how the US army faggot war machine rolls.

this is why muslim countries require a strongman despotism. the far out idea of caliphate would be better but, in the interim anything is better than "tolerance and democracy" in the middle eastern societies. not to mention what decades of faggotry has done to our people.

Its part of their culture and its in their country. If they want a country where they ass rape arab boys, fucking let them. As long as they aren't ass raping european boys I don't give a fuck.

What mainstream religion do you know of that DOESN'T accept members from all races?

If we weren't playing jew games we would kill all of you pedos without hesitation.

I thought homo was against islam? They throw homos off buildings.

They have typical semitic rules that allow them loopholes.

The turks are notorious homos and kiddie-diddlers. Islam loves boipucci, its no surpise the semitic religions all love sucking cock.

The muslims are indeed child fucking scum.

So are their close relations, the jews.

Attached: juwe1.png (911x1429 1.37 MB, 1.52M)

I got news for ya bout Abrahamist monotheists…

Attached: Christians - Boy Fuckers.png (522x745, 337K)

The Quoran and Muslims suck dicks but this thread is just pure bullshit. It's probably put up by some fucking muzzie terrorist trying to make Americans look bad. Fucking nigger!

Bump to annoy you.

And I've got news for you about Pagan polytheist Western Europeans…

Attached: sat.jpg (1317x573, 88.91K)

Oh yeah? I thought we knew almost nothing about that, aside from Christian sources?
Gotta love when people project. ;D

27 minutes in

"even when guys were abducting, raping, and murdering boys nothing happened because of his report"

Also fuck, that soldier really reminds me of me.

That it was universally despised and taboo.

I posted Petronius' Satyricon, but then you don't like reading long things so I suppose we'll just have to leave it at that.

The proper response to the Middle East is just bomb them to the stone age and then fuck off and not get involved in anything there unless there's some resources we need to secure in which case we should not involve the native population at all in the acquisition of that resource and should just annex the valuable land.

Link? I think not. It was widely practiced particularly in the military…

Huh, would ya lookit that.

Its almost like the debauched Rome, already subject to Judaic influence, was demonstrable at that stage of what was to come.
Fu is sake, you don't actually even know when or by whom this was written… Yet you hold it as truth.
Typical.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1676x109 1.74 KB, 28.43K)

The problem is the do it to our people all the time. They get a lot of slaves from Europe and import them to the Middle East and they also when they are here in our nations always molesting and killing our people.

Sikhs.

I am at work atm but I'll find it for you when I get home in a couple hours

Oh wow, what an honor; we've been graced with a visit by none other than Thomas Barnett himself, to advocate the Cebrowski Plan in person. I am duly impressed.

Not if it's a "beardless boy".

No my disappointing son, it wasn't. More lies from the (((gay pride))) movement.

Rome didn't even reach its fullest extent until 112 AD. Even by 315 AD one could still argue that it wasn't in full decadence. Try harder nigger.

Seems legit.

lel

Attached: The Fall of The Roman Empire - Christianity.jpg (3624x2618, 1.75M)

The Catholic Church is apparently under the control of Marxists right now that infiltrated them.

The history of Christianity is very different from the history of Islam and Judaism.

Prove me wrong.

It was common for recruits to bed down with veterans who acted as their protectors even among the Ancient Greeks at their high water mark. Life in the military was more like life in prison.

I got news for ya about jews, rabbi

Attached: The-Fuck-Outta-Here-Trash-Can-Meme.jpg (640x625, 78.2K)

Just because the history channel make shit up, doesn't mean you can too.

Christianity was always protoMarxist, so I'm inclined to suggest that wasn't so much infiltration and subversion so much as it was, as (((Christ))) would put it: not an abolishment of christendom, but its fulfillment.
Yet both are full of boyfucking. And it doesn't matter really, given the present of christianity is identical to other abrahamic monotheistic shitstains.
Nah. Its much easier to tell a lie than to disprove one, and I think your commentary speaks for itself in showing you a scoundrel.

Its all jewish from where I'm standing my man.

Prove it. Use non-christian sources which you can accurately attribute to time and place.
I'll wait.

Heil. Also find these non christian sources before the poz.

Zig Forums already knows that Catholicism is heretical pagan-jewish bullshit, complete with the idolatry, mysticism, priests in stupid clothes, money-lending and hoarding gold, and fucktard holy days dedicated to appeasing nature spirits, the nigger-tier bullshit that all pagans love. What does that have to do with Christianity, which condemns all of that niggatry?

Reading the KJV it does not seem marxist to me and has a lot of doctrines antithetical to marxism. To make out Christianity to be "marxist" requires taking specific quotes out of context of the bible as a whole and also the historical context.

It is, in my opinion, monarchist.

lel

Pics related my dude.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (962x907 1.78 MB, 417.86K)

Attached: Christianity and Marxism.jpg (960x622, 162.53K)

Define mysticism please. What does it mean to you?

Oxymoron. The definition of "pagan" means anything not jewish. Orthodoxy is chock-full of paganism, as are all places where Whites gather - because White blood is Pagan blood. I hope you aren't some insane Protestant though. That shit is pretty bad since it sticks so closely with jewish scripture and Zionism.

Here's a fun game before I head out: Find me a jew in the last 30 years saying anything approximate to this about christianity.

I'll check back later, because I always enjoy seeing jews kvetch, both about christendom and in defense of it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1509x46, 13.95K)

The game is called ”Bacha bazi” where they fuck small boys and is a custom in Afghanistan maybe other countries too nearby.
There's a documentary called "they prefer boys in Afghanistan" tells more about it made by Russian RT.

Full:
youtube.com/watch?v=mBC9Bysz6nA

Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=OpTJ8rhb8p0

Clip
youtube.com/watch?v=Em91Vy9s1VM

Warning it may be sickening to watch.

Before I was a /new/sman and ultimately a Zig Forumsack I was an environmental extremist heh.

I THINK its this one.

youtu.be/Ja5Q75hf6QI
Yeah yeah I know. Even if this isnt the one it still has some pretty funny shit in it like the American advisors showing the Afghan base commander wherever they are and hes high as fuck on Heroin nodding out and riding in circles on a bicycle

What do these words mean?
Laylah = night but also female name
Azzah = female name but clearly something else
Majnuwn = crazy ("leave chicks to the insane")
Kuthayyir =
Liwat =

Next, let's have a thread on Kony 2012 as if that's new and relevant!

Attached: 1519963644819.jpg (302x225, 8.72K)

Its a funny thing, real quick before I go.

To Everything There is a Season

1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

biblehub.com/kjv/ecclesiastes/3.htm

For a different age I was born,
Every man has once said,
Where each was to honor sworn,
Rather to all this cowardice bred,
Thus for a gilded time we mourn,
Insisting such days forever dead

Yet of all the feelings ever known,
longing for a time not your own,
is when true cowardice is shown,
especially if dark the age is grown,
for like dawn light in black sown,
all darkness will be overthrown.

All darkness will be overthrown.

Instead one is given a great gift,
born in darkness and darkest days,
he’s given trials, mountains to lift,
Aye, the very minotaur in his maze,
he’s called to be strong, to be swift,
a hero upon which his sons gaze.

So appear you king or appear you slave,
among the good or a people strayed,
with actions now, the future pave,
for the coward is he who delayed,
product of his age, cradle to grave,
but an age makes not, it is man made.

It is man made.

Attached: War Never Changes.webm (426x240, 7.46M)

The Righteous are as Bold as a Lion

1The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

2For the transgression of a land many are the princes thereof: but by a man of understanding and knowledge the state thereof shall be prolonged.

3A poor man that oppresseth the poor is like a sweeping rain which leaveth no food.

4They that forsake the law praise the wicked: but such as keep the law contend with them.

5Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

6Better is the poor that walketh in his uprightness, than he that is perverse in his ways, though he be rich.

7Whoso keepeth the law is a wise son: but he that is a companion of riotous men shameth his father.

8He that by usury and unjust gain increaseth his substance, he shall gather it for him that will pity the poor.

9He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.

10Whoso causeth the righteous to go astray in an evil way, he shall fall himself into his own pit: but the upright shall have good things in possession.

11The rich man is wise in his own conceit; but the poor that hath understanding searcheth him out.

12When righteous men do rejoice, there is great glory: but when the wicked rise, a man is hidden.

13He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

14Happy is the man that feareth alway: but he that hardeneth his heart shall fall into mischief.

15As a roaring lion, and a ranging bear; so is a wicked ruler over the poor people.

16The prince that wanteth understanding is also a great oppressor: but he that hateth covetousness shall prolong his days.

17A man that doeth violence to the blood of any person shall flee to the pit; let no man stay him.

18Whoso walketh uprightly shall be saved: but he that is perverse in his ways shall fall at once.

19He that tilleth his land shall have plenty of bread: but he that followeth after vain persons shall have poverty enough.

20A faithful man shall abound with blessings: but he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent.

21To have respect of persons is not good: for for a piece of bread that man will transgress.

22He that hasteth to be rich hath an evil eye, and considereth not that poverty shall come upon him.

23He that rebuketh a man afterwards shall find more favour than he that flattereth with the tongue.

24Whoso robbeth his father or his mother, and saith, It is no transgression; the same is the companion of a destroyer.

25He that is of a proud heart stirreth up strife: but he that putteth his trust in the LORD shall be made fat.

26He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.

27He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack: but he that hideth his eyes shall have many a curse.

28When the wicked rise, men hide themselves: but when they perish, the righteous increase.

biblehub.com/kjv/proverbs/28.htm

Surely no one here is actually surprised by this?

Alright Zig Forums this is where I learned about the practice of boy fucking in islam. It turns out that this is the whole purpose of ALL SEMITES of taking young men as slaves, full castration (penis and testicles) and then assrape until they are 'too used' to be of service, followed by a life of hard labor until they die. 1 out of 10 boys survives full castration because they are given no special treatment to help them survive. Of those that survive, life is exceedingly unpleasant involving nightly rape and sodomy as well as being sold, beaten and abused.

Reddit (you all can fuck off it is a source like any other source, m'kay)
reddit.com/r/P_O_E_T/comments/7cgryp/cut_your_dick_off_already/

Cut your dick off, already…

The origin of genital mutilation and torture in manufacturing and subjugating a slave class…

I am going to argue that it is not a separation of the material and unconscious self, but the imposition of an 'alien' self/ideology mapping onto what would have been the creative human drive for expression. This would act in a manner that overrides the creative human force and binds it into subjugation and slavery to one 'ideology' for the benefit of 'one family's' health and welfare above the whole of humanity's future and natural expression. In other words, they subjugated the entire globe into slavery through imposing their own alien culture, morals, and ethics on the diversity of people worldwide. - 963189_137

I have just barely begun researching this subject. But here goes…I would welcome debate/discussion with anyone who can shed more light on the matter as I am just beginning to examine the ideas.

From CIRP's ['History of Circumcision'] (cirp.org/library/history/) please click the link to read more:

The practice of male genital mutilation is far older than recorded history. Certainly, it is far older than the Biblical account of Abraham (Genesis 17). It seems to have originated in eastern Africa long before this time. [2400 BCE Egyptian Bas Relief] (gis-scirthes.unistra.fr/fileadmin/processed/5/c/csm_Cirit-1_cb7039762b.jpg)

The point I would like to make here is that genital mutilation and torture did not begin as a 'custom' of the Indo European people and that it is the custom of foreigners and not part of our culture, beliefs or moral practices.

Human sexuality was seen as dirty or impure in some societies; hence cutting off the pleasure-producing parts was the obvious way to "purify" someone.

The practice of 'purifying' someone by removing an integral aspect of their anatomy, a pleasure center, is also a 'foreign' belief/agenda it should have no bearing on Indo-European culture.

It is now known that the male foreskin, or prepuce, is the principal location of erogenous sensation in the human male (see Anatomy.) Removal of the prepuce substantially reduces erogenous sensation. Therefore (in the appropriate cultural context), circumcision is revealed as a sacrifice of "sinful" human enjoyment (in this earthly life), for the sake of holiness in the afterlife.

Indo-Europeans are not fundamental believers in 'an afterlife', nor are many other non-mutilating cultures. Cultures that stress a cyclical or 'returning/reincarnating' idea of the planet as an energetic system with cycling consciousness would have no reason to mutilate their own genitals or force mutilation and torture onto others via genital mutilation.

From Tablet [Oldest Known Depiction of Circumcision] (tabletmag.com/scroll/176348/bas-relief-depicts-circumcision-in-ancient-egypt)

Male circumcision, particularly the Jewish ritual performed on week-old Jewish newborns known as a bris, has become in recent years a hotly debated practice, with proposed bans popping up across Europe and advocates, Jewish and non-Jewish alike, speaking out for and against the ancient ritual.

Is it really their 'business' to argue for or against it for any people other than their own people and nation? Neither Europe nor the USA is the 'declared homeland' of the Jewish people and thus they should not have a say in traditions, culture, values, laws or morals of the European People as they are not our people or part of our culture.

From Christopher Wilson's Study: Male genital mutilation: an adaptation to sexual conflict; exposes of the reduction of the ability to inseminate successfully in males who undergo genital mutilation.

Male genital mutilation (MGM) takes several forms and occurs in about 25% of societies. This behavior has puzzled anthropologists, doctors and theologians for centuries, and presents an evolutionary challenge since it involves dangerous and costly surgery. I suggest that MGM is likely to reduce insemination efficiency, reducing a man's capacity for extra-pair fertilizations by impairing sperm competition.

From the Telegraph: How Europe is Slowly Dying Despite an Increasing World Population

Despite a world population growth rate of 1.2 percent - according to UN data from 2010, revised in 2012 - the West is seeing lower population rates, usually below 10 percent and birth rates substantially lower compared to developing countries. The problem is not new but the causes remain an issue in some parts of Europe including Spain and Greece. In August 2013, writing in the New York Times, Suzanne Daley and Nicholas Kulish said low birth rates related to the economic crisis and high unemployment: Quote "Several recent studies show that historically high unemployment rates — in excess of 50 percent among youths — in countries like Greece, Italy, and Spain are further discouraging young people from having children."

Back to CIRP's History:

In contrast to the Jews, the Greeks and the Romans placed a high value on the prepuce. The Romans passed several laws to protect the prepuce by prohibiting circumcision. The laws were applied to everyone and were not directed against the Jews.

Much later in the Hellenic period, about 140 C.E., the Jewish authorities modified the circumcision procedure to make it impossible for a Jew to appear to be an uncircumcised Greek. A radical new procedure called peri'ah was introduced by the priests and rabbis. In this procedure, the foreskin was stripped away from the glans, with which it is fused in the infant (See Normal.) In a painful procedure known today as a synechotomy, more foreskin was removed than before and the injury was correspondingly greater. With the introduction of peri'ah, the glans could not easily be recovered, and so no Jewish male would easily be able to appear as an uncircumcised Greek.

This radically modified procedure eventually was adopted by the medical profession and is the circumcision operation used today.

Ask around JAG, they have problems with baca bazi on bases now that Jugears legalized faggotry in the military.

The Reform movement within Judaism considered circumcision to be a cruel practice [for their own]. The Reform movement at Frankfort declared in 1843 that circumcision was not necessary. Theodor Hertzl, the founder of Zionism, refused to have his son circumcised.

The modern use of Hebrew circumcision (in a NON-HEBREW [arguably] slave people) as a medicalized practice dates from about 1865 in England and about 1870 in the US. The procedure accepted for medical use essentially was the Jewish peri'ah. Moscucci reports that circumcision was imposed [a Jewish tradition imposed on a non-Jewish people who were historically declared their 'enemy'] in an attempt to prevent masturbation. Gollaher further describes the history of medicalized circumcision. No scientific studies were carried out to determine the efficacy and safety of circumcision prior to its introduction into medical practice, nor were any studies conducted to determine the social effects of imposing genital [mutilation] alteration surgery on a large portion of the population.

The Jews adopted circumcision as a religious ritual and preserved this prehistoric practice into modern times [again, nothing to do with the Indo-European people]. The circumcision of Abraham removed only the very tip that extended beyond the glans penis. Moses and his sons were not circumcised. (Exodus 4:25) Although Moses apparently prohibited circumcision during the 40 years in the wilderness (Joshua 5:5) Joshua reinstituted circumcision at Gilgal after the death of Moses. (Joshua 5:2-10)

It is interesting to note that after the Israelites were circumcised, they immediately became soldiers in Joshua's army for the conquest of Palestine [s/ the never-ending quest to use the 'mixed multitude' of 'non-jews' to establish hegemony; see the role of the USA as military arm of the Global Government]. (Joshua 6:1-3)

The Arab/Semitic Slave Trade and Genital mutilation role in 'making obedient slaves' and its relation to the torture and mutilation of our children via the Black Magic Alchemical 'transgender movement'
First, we need to establish that 'transgenderism' is the torture and removal of the sex organs of a slave [your children] for a specific purpose…the origin of the idea of being the Arab/Semitic slave trade across the African Sahara Desert. There is a surprising lack of online information on the African Slave Trade. There was resources listed a few years ago, but now there is 2 WHOLE PAGES of results, none listing or citing the statistical numbers of total dead in the 'manufacture of the [monarch] eunuch's'. Honestly, for a practice that brutally murdered millions of people, I can barely believe that there are 2 WHOLE pages of results!

I would like to consider the complete castration (testes and penectomy; 'transgenderism' and 'eunuch' production of the Semitic slave trade) vs the classic [example 'catholic churches' castrati (again Semitic)] for the agenda of the 'rapture of the cupbearer' (I intend on writing a piece discussing the belief system of 'god' being a pederast; 'Zeus' et al) but for now let us focus on the Slave Trades agenda and see how it ties into the Global Agenda of creating a human slave class.

Penectomy; the removal of the penis and the testes

In ancient civilizations, the removal of the human penis was sometimes used to demonstrate superiority or dominance over an enemy. Armies were sometimes known to sever the penises of their enemies to count the dead, as well as for trophies. The practice of castration (removal of the testicles) sometimes involved the removal of all or part of the penis, generally with a tube inserted to keep the urethra open for urination. Castration has been used to create a class of servants or slaves called eunuchs in many different places and eras. In the modern era, removing the human penis for any such activity is very rare (with some exceptions listed below), and references to removal of the penis are almost always symbolic. - Wiki summary of [Penis Removal] (hyper-db.de/monopedia/wiki/index.php?title=Penis_removal) (((oddly))) the refernces for this wiki page are 'invalid' so I can't site sources or conduct my own research on these quotes…however…

1 Samuel 18:27

David took his men with him and went out and killed two hundred Philistines and brought back their foreskins. They counted out the full number to the king so that David might become the king's son-in-law. Then Saul gave him his daughter Michal in marriage.

We can clearly see from their own history that the Semites traditionally used the penis of their murdered as a 'matter of payment' of debts or to make a specific purchase (in this case a slave/bride/female). So the trafficking in the body parts of the murdered dead is a celebrated part of their culture with a specific emphasis on the genital region of the murdered dead (while it has no specific bearing on this OP, I would like to make a note that the PHILISTINES were David's allies…so it is doubtful to me that this was a fair or honest conquest but most likely a traitorous sabotage and murder of David's 'allies' once they were 'no longer useful in the game of 'Palestinian conquest…just a 'character note' about a Jew who was considered to 'have a heart like unto the Jewish god'; ummmhmmm…so someone who will turn traitor on their allies, murder them, cut off their dicks and use them as payment to purchase a slave which guaranteed your right to succession…how pleasant; a heart of 'god', that man, their most 'celebrated king').

So there is some debate about the number of dead in the Arab/Semitic Slave trade across the Sahara. I know from reading that is was mostly female based slave trade (they were used as sex slaves; with any offspring of the sex slavery immediately murdered to 'not contaminate the bloodlines' of the semites with their rape victims) and that the slave trade was millions and millions of people stripped naked, the juvenile males had a full penectomy and 'if they lived' (there was apparently no particular care whether they lived or died) during the forced march across the Sahara were sold as 'valuable human resources' that could be molded into whatever form one desired due to the torture and trauma of the capture, penectomy, removal of the subject from their culture [monarch programming anyone…I bet you didn't realize this was an ongoing hostile agenda towards all of humanity or 'non-semites' for thousands of years; not new at all, that the techniques of 'transgendering' a human being made them a 'more valuable slave' in their master's eyes].

David Livingstone wrote of the slave trade in the African Great Lakes region, which he visited in the mid-nineteenth century:

"To overdraw its evils is a simple impossibility … We passed a slave woman shot or stabbed through the body and lying on the path. [Onlookers] said an Arab who passed early that morning had done it in anger at losing the price he had given for her, because she was unable to walk any longer. We passed a woman tied by the neck to a tree and dead … We came upon a man dead from starvation … The strangest disease I have seen in this country seems really to be broken heartedness, and it attacks free men who have been captured and made slaves." Livingstone estimated that 80,000 Africans died each year before ever reaching the slave markets of Zanzibar.

From the article: Scholars focus on the Arab trans-Saharan slave trade by Tunde Fatunde

Papers presented agreed that both slave trades were unprecedented in history and responsible for the deportation of millions of Africans to various parts of the world. The participants also considered both slave trades to be crimes against humanity as defined by United Nations resolutions flowing from the 2001 Durban conference on racism, racial discrimination and xenophobia.

David Greenfield's article: [SAUDI OFFERS "CASTRATED AFRICAN SLAVE" FOR SALE ON FACEBOOK] (frontpagemag.com/point/167540/saudi-offers-castrated-african-slave-sale-facebook-daniel-greenfield) so the male genital mutilation for the purpose of slavery continues, well, honestly, globally…not it is simply packaged as 'gender dysphoria' to help the 'non-Semitic' humanity adapt to the practice or conditioning of penectomy and eunuchism or the torture of your own children via radical genital mutilation as an 'appropriate social' or 'acceptable social agenda'.

Wow…so this part of the OP is not really going anywhere right now…I can't find the digital statistical data that I need to flesh out the importance of the Semitic 'African Slave Trade' in establishing the importance of transgendering a populace to a passive easily molded slave state. Moving on…if I find data I will update this OP.

Torture and bondage; what you signed up for…
The 'COVENant' of the 'Lord'…what this covenant entails and why you should be cautious about mutilation as a binding 'blood covenant' with a foreign patriarchal entity.

In the game of World Domination the main driver behind the oppression of all the people of the Planet is to get them to accept a 'imprint' of your covenant physically on the flesh (the penis) so that when the individual has sexual relations YOUR MARK is there on his penis and then as the individual proceeds through their day, at every point in it when they look at or touch or urinate they are reminded of the 'SLAVE BRAND' and the removal of their pleasure and reproductive capacity as your 'willing slave'.

Blood covenants are always tricky but particularly tricky are the blood covenants which are mentally binding. A good example of a mentally binding 'covenant' is the plasticity with which the 'monarch programmed' African Slave children rose to a 'position of trust' in their new 'society' if they proved competent and facile in their new environs.

The benefit of torturing a child via genital mutilation and then ensuring that the child could be slave to your society WHILE NOT GENETICALLY ENDOWING any offspring of their own is part and parcel of the Globalist Agenda for the new 'permanent slave class' of hermaphroditic beings. To waste 'your enemies' lives (the best and the brightest of another culture) in willing service to your own agenda is paramount in the Semitic breeding and enslaving agenda.

Some of you know that my family has been 3 generations of 'government testing' on them…programs such as GATE (Gifted and Talented program that carefully identifies and isolates 'gifted individuals' for their 'use' in society. This should be setting off warning bells to all Indo-Europeans right now.

The (All)chemical degradation (evolUtion of mankind) agenda…I am going to do a separate OP on this sometime in the future but it is partially covered in my last video too. [The Parasitic Plague] (vid.me/UTqpf)
Evol is the opposite of lovE; so you are all trapped in a system of Evolution the degradation of humanity to something that resembles a beast, freedom, hope, faith, independence…all of these things are denied you as a fundamental right of being human.

The ongoing 'chemical castration' of Indo-Europeans has not 'fulfilled the goal' of genociding the Indo-European people 'fast enough' to suit the 'agenda' of the one family that rules the Earth but we will address this in the next section.

Here is a list of things that can cause 'Chemical Castration' in the general populace. *The Walls of your domicile; Your Bed; Soap; Canned Food; Shower Curtains; Paper Receipts from a cash register; Non-Stick Pots and Pans; Laptops; The Faucet; Drinking Water/Tap Water; Carpet; Laundry Detergent…surely none of you use 'these products'. - partially from Kristin Koch's article 10 Ways Your Home Is Making You Infertile

I propose that there has been an ongoing chemical castration agenda, creating these very 'gender confused' individuals in modern society for the specific purpose of torturing them and the secondary purpose of creating a compliant slave class out of humanity/human beings.

Our race is the Master Race. We are holy gods on this planet. We are so far from the inferior races as they are from insects…Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to take dominion over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as slaves!

Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin (speech to the Knesset, June 1982)

And so it has been…until now…wake up people…

The End

A woman for duty
A goat for pleasure
But a bacha bazi for ecstasy

–Sam al-Hayeed, Freemasonic Lodge of Cabul

GROSS…can you imagine the POZ on those cocks.

John 18:36
Jesus replied, My kingdom is not from this world. If my kingdom were from this world, my servants would be fighting to keep me from being handed over to the Jewish authorities. But as it is, my kingdom is not from here.

Submission to Authorities
(1 Peter 2:13-20)

Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which is from God. The authorities that exist have been appointed by God. Consequently, the one who resists authority is opposing what God has set in place, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but bad. Do you want to be unafraid of the one in authority? Then do what is right, and you will have his approval. 4For he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not carry the sword in vain. He is God’s servant, an agent of retribution to the wrongdoer.

Therefore, it is necessary to submit to authority, not only to avoid punishment, but also as a matter of conscience. This is also why you pay taxes. For the authorities are God’s servants, who devote themselves to their work. Pay everyone what you owe him: taxes to whom taxes are due, revenue to whom revenue is due, respect to whom respect is due, honor to whom honor is due.

biblehub.com/bsb/romans/13.htm

Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air"

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
License plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-air!

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes smell you later!"
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air

Attached: 02A4Wi2.jpg (1860x887, 363.15K)

Attached: YOU'LL WIN TOO.jpg (540x720, 192.95K)

A Righteous King

Behold, a king shall reign in righteousness, and princes shall rule in judgment.

And a man shall be as an hiding place from the wind, and a covert from the tempest; as rivers of water in a dry place, as the shadow of a great rock in a weary land.

And the eyes of them that see shall not be dim, and the ears of them that hear shall hearken.

The heart also of the rash shall understand knowledge, and the tongue of the stammerers shall be ready to speak plainly.

The vile person shall be no more called liberal, nor the churl said to be bountiful.

For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the LORD, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail.

The instruments also of the churl are evil: he deviseth wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words, even when the needy speaketh right.

But the liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things shall he stand.

biblehub.com/kjv/isaiah/32.htm

Paganism sounds awesome.

hey smil…-[redacted] when will you retake /youknowwhat/ and bring back the good ol days?

Attached: 3b98cb17b1e4a8db194db88d90b2127598ca935fdaaa690a63c1bfba34a070f6.png (693x731, 459.57K)

Yes there is a serious problem, muslims are prolific child abusers, just like catholics.

It is all paganism. Quit validating others peoples beliefs above your own by making them 'standard' and yours deviant. The jews are simply practicing jewish paganism when they are practicing judaism. The arabs are practicing arab paganism with islam. Europeans are practicing European paganism (Odinism and Christianity).

NON OF IT IS APPROPRIATE FOR IMPOSING ON ANOTHER RACE
All of these religions are a byproduct of DNA and archetypes of the individual race and culture. You can't 'make someone practice your religion' because they LITERALLY cannot understand your BLOOD BELIEF. They could PRETEND to practice it but they will never, ever, ever understand it outside of their own frame of reference.

It is a semitic thing…semites ARE GLOBOHOMOS…don't let their PR fool you, they are the FAGGOT NATION of the planet…completely perverse in every way that humanity could imagine. SEE YARMKE? He is a semite in our land. He is instructing our people, but he is a FOREIGNER in our nations and his 'religion' is semitic paganism and FOREIGN AS WELL.

ALSO WE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THINGS LIKE THIS DISGUSTING DISPLAY OF SLAVE SUBMISSION TO A NIGGER. To a semite it seems natural to kiss a niggers foot because they are part nigger…but to us it seems divergent and abhorrent.

Attached: pope kisses nigger feet.jpg (1060x600 193.94 KB, 60.84K)

So people should practice the religion to which they most closely ethnically align?