The Real Redpill

Lucas Harris
Lucas Harris

Friendly reminder: if you push accelerationism, you're nothing more than a glownigger useful idiot.
be CIA, FBI, alphabet soup glownigger
be pissed off by Trump
start campaigns on SF, TDS, 8CH calling Trump a cryptokike to demoralize his supporters and create "ironic" support for Democratic party in an effort to create a one-party police state
campaigns also meant to incite violence from right-wing individuals in order to discredit and defame conservative policies and political movements
Anyone who pushes GAS GAS GAS shit is a stooge. That bullshit didn't work for Charles Manson and it's not working now. All it's doing is putting a bunch of faggots in jail and attacking the only right-wing politician left in the west.

Attached: glownigger.jpg (32.88 KB, 480x466)

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

go back to t_d

Oliver Roberts
Oliver Roberts

Ok retard.

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

Obviously, this is a board of peace and tolerance. Unlike the hate filled and intolerant bigots of the left all are welcome to express themselves here.

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

Anyone who pushes gas gas has is a stooge
You're just an overweight coward who will never do anything, fatty

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

Maybe if we I call everyone who does this a CIA stooge, that will scare Zig Forumsacks into agreeing with me?
Jesus fucking Christ. You actually think that we're so credulous and stupid that we'd fall for this?

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

We will gas cowardly retards such as yourself after The Final Victory.

HEIL HITLER!
and SAGE

Attached: EuthanasiePropaganda.jpg (23.18 KB, 279x356)

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

Honk
o
n
k

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

calling Trump a cryptokike to demoralize his supporters
Trump did a good enough job of that all by himself when he called for more legal immigration than ever his state of the union

Attached: 5gum.mp4 (507.88 KB, 1920x1080)

Noah Carter
Noah Carter

Fuck off back to reddit

Attached: 6c8882b19d3b82d6946742fad8fbf3e8a0e848978c60d7aadca7dd1e47eab1fb.jpg (337.14 KB, 630x943)

David Hall
David Hall

t. registered democrat

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

H O N K
O
N
K

Attached: HONK-HONK.webm (5.09 MB, 640x360)

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

you can't stand up for yourself or else they'll attack you
When we do nothing we get attacked anyway you retarded nigger. Either you die by a thousand cuts, or take a risk and try to fight back. Oh wait, I forgot, we're totally going to get everything we want by electing some new flavor of kike into office. Good plan.

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

the only solution is to attack a bunch of soft targets GAS GAS GAS
you're glowing

Isaac Cooper
Isaac Cooper

Nigger we are like the Observers in the TV show Fringe.

Austin Scott
Austin Scott

Friendly reminder that unless something massive happens in the next 20 years, European America is doomed. Yes even your precious 90+% white states are going to start being flooded by non whites.

Mass deportation of 100 million immigrants is a pipe dream that will almost certainly never happen and would cause riots the likes of which have never been seen
Just stopping illegal immigration will not save you.
Getting some gun rights back will not save you
Voting in cuckservatives will not save you
Even voting in a natsoc president will not save you as everything he does will be denied by courts/congress

There is no option besides civil war and immediate cutoff of the last remaining white states from the rest of America. This is your only viable option. Will you let your country die out a pitiful death via voting in cuckservatives, or will you try to start a real change?

Attached: 1552631810643.png (277.46 KB, 540x397)

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

next 20 years
It's already over dumbass. The white man has all but given up. Just let the shitskins drive Western Civilization over the cliff side and be done with it.

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

It's already over
The current 90+% European states are still easily salvageable assuming they break from the rest of the states under a new country/leadership. A heafty goal for sure, but it's the only option the amerimutts have.

drive Western Civilization over the cliff side
Western Civilization
America isn't the entire of western civilization.

Charles Bennett
Charles Bennett

Hitler did nothing wrong, Mossad.

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

t. Johnathan Greenblatt here to make us participate in normalnigger NPC Republican VS Democrat politics.
Deradicalization shill.

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

Everyone say it with me now.
SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

Only if it is one person, but realistically, we either fight or die.

Tyler Phillips
Tyler Phillips

Yep, balkanization is unironically our last hope.
Take the Billy Roper pill.

Ryder Morris
Ryder Morris

wew. that's some glow you're giving off

Grayson Ramirez
Grayson Ramirez

Not an argument.

Juan Baker
Juan Baker

MUH GLOE
Offer something else.
Empires never last once their dominant racial/ethnic group becomes a minority.
Hell, a recent example of this is the soviet union.
internal nationalisms
ethnic Russians are a minority
ravaged economy
dire living conditions

And mind you, the USSR, while a multi racial and multi ethnic empire, was still 75%ish Slavic.
America is sub 60% percent European.
Which means that this process is going to be far from peaceful.

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

accept my false dichotomy, shoot up a mosque for the white race
wew. whatever you say officer.

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

You are why people hate christcucks and amerimutts. Please hang yourself within the hour.

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

I'm sorry officer, but I'm not going to do that.

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

Glowinthedarknigger shill jtrig jidf CIAracebaiter blah blah blah inbred boy

Connor Green
Connor Green

I'm sorry, am I blowing your cover, officer?

Daniel Johnson
Daniel Johnson

Everyone on Zig Forums besides your normie MAGA retarded Texas faggot ass is an officer okay sure whatever you say :/

Thomas Clark
Thomas Clark

come on guys shoot up a mosque, I swear I'm not a cop. white power! see I'm white supremacist!
that's against the law, officer.

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

dude who THE FUCK ever told you to shoot up a mosque? Tarrant had balls. Doesnt mean everyone has to be like him. You can just stockpile ammo and redpill White normies. You CAN fuck up some muzzies but you dont have to.

Infuckingbred.

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

People dont hate Christian's unless they're kikes or muslims or your tiny internet gang of larpagans. The vast vast vast majority of real natsocs are Christian. Adolf Hitler and natsoc Germany was Christian. Mussolini was Christian, Franco was Christian, Mosley was Christian. You're a faggot.

Jacob Walker
Jacob Walker

Who told you to shoot up a mosque? Answer the question because thats your only arguement.

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

I'm not saying "go shoot up a mosque" *wink wink* all I'm saying is that wouldn't it be cool if someone (not necessarily from here) *wink wink* went and shot and up a mosque? not a cop btw.
that's against the law officer.

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

Die christcuck. Fucking die.

Jonathan Hall
Jonathan Hall

Your proselytizing gets real old, real quick.

Franco was a raceblind jew who sicced "based" morroccans on his own people and let them rape and murder at will.

Mussolini was a philosemite who had a jewish mistress.

And I wouldn't exactly call Mosely or Hitler pious Christians.

John Cooper
John Cooper

i love Christians but jesus I now undrrstand the hate they get on here lmfao

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

Loser.

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

muh orange nigger
muh politicians
muh optics
implying acceleration is about going to the left and not about trying to embolden our cause

Eat shit you mongoloid

Attached: dehumanize-yourself.jpg (141.06 KB, 1200x1200)

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

shoot up a mosque GAS GAS GAS
eat shit glownigger

Eli Gomez
Eli Gomez

People who know kikes hate kikes. Ditto with Christians.
larpagans
Sure thing, (((David Horowitz))). Keep being Christian, goy, amirite?

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

This site is loaded with Jews pretending to be White as well as their golem, whom are mostly leftist women.

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

Waiting patiently for zombie apocalypse.

Carson Martin
Carson Martin

Other than losing,nothing.

Hunter James
Hunter James

Dead kike on a stick? That's why they lost.

Attached: 0cb0bf89ed4f20a6e4a757f34042afd3059b4754ea1f63dc145747ec44e449ec.png (106.91 KB, 824x800)
Attached: 0bbf136abcc167ce44581a85b10b229dc0297786256754a840bbf87c7ba9b277.jpg (14.96 KB, 255x204)

Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

Don't worry, no muzzies were harmed in the making of this movie.

Attached: 143c8860f87d7a85e9f142838dde1a8033c13ffbb8a78d626aebb2b059ef84b4.jpg (9.92 KB, 211x239)

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

GAS GAS GAS

Brody Brooks
Brody Brooks

Oh of course, fellow actual user, doing literally anything at all makes you a glownigger. Let's make memes and complain on the internet while voting for Trump in 2020 in the hopes someone else will fix all the problems for us! #MIGA #trusttheplan #Q

William Martinez
William Martinez

t. mosque shooting glownigger

Attached: 1555445900538.png (413.53 KB, 533x515)

Samuel Fisher
Samuel Fisher

believing in voting
retarded newfag

<reminder, if you support actually doing anything to change the situation you are a fed
heh sounds like what a fed would say
faggot

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

You're way too interested in that to belong here.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit