Operation INSIN

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

Insins
There is a dangerous and rapidly growing group called insins.
Insins are women who are involuntarily single, as they struggle to have commited relationships with men. When asked the cause of their situation, insins blame anything other than themselves including society, gender roles, beauty standards and male immaturity. Insins believe they are entitled to marriage, and reject any claims that they should better themselves to acheive it.
How do we combat this movement of toxic femininity? Always call it out when you see it. Always point out the insin.
archive.is/xyS8s
archive.is/yIgtG
archive.is/yXsBQ

Attached: involuntary-singleness-too-often-feels-punishment.jpg (3.4 MB, 1280x3659)
Attached: lolcowfarm.jpg (59.44 KB, 414x479)
Attached: Sawhill-922003.png (66.25 KB, 1422x1034)
Attached: the-involuntary-singles-thread-a-monthlyweekly.jpg (428 KB, 1280x813)
Attached: What-does-it-feel-like-to-be-involuntarily-single-in-your-30s-and-up.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1280)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Mybj5
heartiste.wordpress.com/2019/04/15/charlize-theron-single-muddery-and-the-wall/
archive.is/Ei4l1
archive.is/M5zjy
archive.is/XpJjE
reddit.com/r/insins/
old.reddit.com/r/insins/.
youtube.com/watch?v=wkBvBjwEWXc
youtube.com/watch?v=SddZvNQOuFw
youtube.com/watch?v=56yXu5-pxeI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephone_call_recording_laws
zagforums.com/thread/27219073/anecdotes#q27231669
youtube.com/watch?v=ey4HWT7UkMs
archive.fo/tDLYU
psycnet.apa.org/record/2005-15801-011?doi=1
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/meet-catch-and-keep/201801/is-love-first-sight-real
nytimes.com/1981/09/01/science/effects-of-beauty-found-to-run-surprisingly-deep.html?pagewanted=1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29390018
reis.cis.es/REIS/PDF/REIS_159_07_ENGLISH1499424514902.pdf
thesun.co.uk/news/6223123/millennials-shun-sex-as-one-in-eight-26-year-olds-reveal-they-are-virgins/
studyfinds.org/unattractive-men-dating-material-study/
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201306/why-women-want-tall-men
medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565
archive.is/xzKmY
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11633-017-1085-8

Angel White
Angel White

Insins have a whole language and subculture of their own. They believe the men who reject them have a 'fear of commitment,' and refer to them as 'man-children.' They simultaneously deplore men for having relationships with attractive women known as 'gender-traitors.' People who suggest that they could attract a husband by improving their behaviour are called 'misogynists'. Insins signal to each other with phrases like 'where have all the good men gone?', 'someone needs to man-up and commit,' and 'I deserve a decent man.'
When you hear this type of coded language, please warn others that they are dealing with an insin.

Attached: 3r02fa.jpg (65.34 KB, 468x353)
Attached: bb667b155ef9c4273088c266c8eaf60a.jpg (130.65 KB, 1136x1136)
Attached: single-women-on-valentines-day-o-2787939.jpg (43.19 KB, 480x445)
Attached: The-Reason-Why-Men-Wont-Commit.jpg (118.76 KB, 1024x585)
Attached: Where-Are-All-The-Good-Men.jpg (60.42 KB, 630x671)

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

t. angry incel

Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones

fuck off roastie insin

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

Insins like to project their issues onto others by obsessing about male 'incels' (involutary celibates.) They respond to anyone who disagrees with them online by calling them an incel.
When you see this behaviour from others, remind them that they are insins.

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

Lol this has got to be a city thing. College educated bitches who’s minds are so polluted with feminism they can’t find a man.

Which is hilarious

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

Found the incin

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

Reminder that Fifty Shades of Grey was so bad that BDSM 24/7ers protested the opening release of the film, and have hated the book since it became popular

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

B-BUT CALHOUN'S RAT UTOPIA DOESN'T APPLY TO HUMANS

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

Reminder that Fifty Shades of Grey was so bad that BDSM 24/7ers protested the opening release of the film, and have hated the book since it became popular
Specifically because of the total lack of aftercare after each scene and the fact that even the biggest bdsm hack writers can do better than this Harlequin novel crap.

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

STUPID ASS LIBERAL CUNTS

James Wright
James Wright

total lack of aftercare
You're one of those deviants aren't you you degenerate fuck.

Ryder Campbell
Ryder Campbell

Emboldened by feminism, insins are becoming more visible. Even many journalists are insins who publish articles claiming everyone they dislike is either a Russian bot or a loser living in his Mom's basement. Insin journalists are impervious to facts, no matter how well explained.
When you see an article by an insin, you can share it with #insin.

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

But those are self-identified incels she is talking about.

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

Hahahaha. Omg, hell yeah.

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

So, male MGTOWs?

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

ACCELERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

You're one of those deviants aren't you you degenerate fuck.
I knew a few, most of their stuff they did made 50 shades look like a trashy romance novel marketed to grannies in drugstores. Like holy fucking shit, almost snuff shit, breathplay, stuff with knives, and spending a week as a mutt on the floor with a shock collar that activates on human words in something called a "Bitch-suit"
But what really got to me was how they instagrammed everything and competed with others to do the most fucked up thing ever, constantly trying to go one further than the entire BDSM world.
They also tried to corrupt others into new kinks as often as possible.

Attached: Literal-Dehumanization.jpg (79.67 KB, 1024x558)
Attached: Why-fags-are-disgusting.mp4 (5.2 MB, 360x640)
Attached: Why-fags-are-disgusting2.mp4 (3.41 MB, 640x360)

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

Wow, i can save hundreds of pounds when buying a new boiler? Great!

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

Yes cunt I'm talking to you

Attached: WHYURWORTHLESSASSCANTFINDAMAN.JPG (567.84 KB, 1674x1080)

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

Insins have an extreme sense of entitlement, and believe that they should never be judged for their past behaviour. They insist that men must support their chosen lifestyle, which usually involves the pursuit of career development and novel sexual experiences followed by a late marriage. They frequently try to trick or guilt trip men to get into bad relationships out of a perverse sense of duty.
Warn the men in your life about the dangers of getting involved with an insin. Explain that these are mentally disturbed individuals who must be kept at a safe distance.

Attached: 0c5f8a20c4c6d2590f25696f80841a16fbbf2b5b727b090ead22f12d667e6d41.jpg (69.1 KB, 402x501)
Attached: 6f4a71d86c1496d50bf1d7a80993fcdd.jpg (108.11 KB, 735x1102)
Attached: 07-sobimo-trying-to-find-herself-ready-to-settle-down-41428065.png (101.43 KB, 500x455)
Attached: ive-had-my-fun-and-now-im-ready-to-settle-19918444.png (76.21 KB, 500x361)
Attached: when-she-says-shes-ready-to-settle-down-mematic-net-13681322.png (148.82 KB, 500x566)

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

Some insins even become violent when rejected. While the damage is usually minimal, there is a risk that a minority of these incidents may escalate and become a threat to society.
Please take every opportunity to warn the public about the clear and present danger presented by insins.

Justin Green
Justin Green

tfw Zig Forums will never realize the liberating properties of the BDSM subculture
tfw Zig Forums will continue to think BDSM is degenerate, even if it is straight
tfw you are having joyful experiences that Zig Forums will never know

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

What a silly psy-op thread.
Lots of you glowniggers here working in tandem.
Imagine believing at this stage in this fucked up game you can invent another bullshit term to stir up more bullshit arguments.
D&C bullshit.
No one cares about this Marxist bullshit anymore.
Demoralize yourself, and face to bloodshed.

Landon Ross
Landon Ross

Some are pseudointellectuals, who justify their situation with lectures and presentations. Not content to commiserate with each other, they try to indoctrinate young women into their cult. Many young women are radicalized by these poisonous demagogues, and become insins themselves.
Warn the women in your life about the dangers of listening to an insin. They are not your friends; they just want you to be as miserable as they are.

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

The insin problem will continue to spread unless we are united against it.
Support those who highlight the problem and boycott anyone who gives a platform to insins.

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

ITT
lefty cringelords trying to talk others into throwing insin around as an insult
lefty cringelords throwing incel around
Both groups are groups of people broken and made miserable by a feminist society.
Incels/Insins are better described by whatever characteristics make them undesirable: entitled, disrespectful, untrustworthy, shrill, idiotic, ugly, old, lifeless, uninteresting, and so on.
Each has got to their situation on their own path and having a word hide the actual problem(s) makes solving the problem harder.
The only use I'll ever have for the word insin is to lay a barrage of verbal abuse onto the first faggot I know personally who spends all their time complaining online about how incels are trash and then decides to start talking about how we need to help insins.

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

it's more like they got fucked by a 9-10 chad way out of their league who just wanted to blow a load while on a slump and now compare all other men who would be willing to be with them in their rightful 4-6 range as disgusting

Adrian Thompson
Adrian Thompson

Bahahaha insins. They won't last.

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

Great, another gimmick label/meme/incorrectly defined concept to distract from the important issues.

Elijah Sanchez
Elijah Sanchez

You aren't really happy, faggot. That dopamine rush can't last forever.

Anthony Ward
Anthony Ward

Butthurt pleb.

Levi Roberts
Levi Roberts

the main reason men don't even think about getting married is becos it's imposible to get a job that will earn them enough to provide for a family
sure there are millon other good reason to avoid marrige in le current year,l like feminist laws or women being roasties but the economical factor is likelly the only one where incels and insins will agree to work together
a most unholy of alliances but it'd be fun to watch if it happens

Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor

<tfw Zig Forums will never realise the liberating properties of heroine
<tfw /pol will continue to think heroine is degenerate, even if its smoked
<tfw (((you))) are having joyful experiences that Zig Forums will never know
not having a TFW attached
TFW

Attached: 73261562.png (812.32 KB, 756x780)

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

Lol this has got to be a city thing.
Not sure of the distribution, but cities seem to be hit hardest.

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

You're thinking of mfw, newfaggot. MFW means My Face When, TFW means That Feeling When. Lurk at least 2 years before posting

Joshua Ward
Joshua Ward

The parallels between his experiment and today's society are uncanny. The only question is: Can the behavioral sink be reversed?

Degenerates get removed on DOTR too. You better kiss your ass goodbye or get one of your butt-buddies to do it.

Attached: serveimage.png (844.94 KB, 726x1112)

David Smith
David Smith

The last funny gender psy-op was Thot Audit, imo. You had me at roastie, anons. You had me at roastie.
A new acronym at this point is just pillow talk.

Evan Davis
Evan Davis

A new acronym at this point is just pillow talk.
At least it would be, if they weren't celibate.

Daniel James
Daniel James

Probably why it's only read by incins.

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

But those are self-identified incels she is talking about.
Never said incels don't exist, but normal people don't really notice them. Only insins obsess over them and make long videos about it.

Benjamin Johnson
Benjamin Johnson

Initially, the population grew rapidly, doubling every 55 days. The population reached 620 by day 315, after which the population growth dropped markedly, doubling only every 145 days. The last surviving birth was on day 600, bringing the total population to a mere 2200 mice, even though the experiment setup allowed for as many as 3840 mice in terms of nesting space. This period between day 315 and day 600 saw a breakdown in social structure and in normal social behavior. Among the aberrations in behavior were the following: expulsion of young before weaning was complete, wounding of young, inability of dominant males to maintain the defense of their territory and females, aggressive behavior of females, passivity of non-dominant males with increased attacks on each other which were not defended against.[2]

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

There is no such thing as an incel female.
When a woman says she is "lonely" and "can't find a boyfriend", she is describing a totally different situation than when a man says the equivalent.
Even the fattest, ugliest and deformed women will have multiple suitors vying for their attention at any given time.
All the truer for a relatively attractive female.
What is truly meant is this:
I am not receiving offers from men of the quality I feel entitled to.
There is no need to "solve" this, simply don't marry old or liberal women.
Immunity to these "dangerous" women comes from self-discipline and doing the right thing without regard to pleasure of pain.

Caleb Stewart
Caleb Stewart

More proof that there's no such thing as a female incel.
'I'm so overwhelmed with love': Bushfire burns survivor Turia Pitt announces engagement to boyfriend Michael Hoskin - and reveals he bought the ring as she lay in intensive care four years ago
archive.fo/Mybj5

Attached: 2AB9B7FA00000578-3169603-Looking-to-the-future-Michael-a-former-policeman-revealed-he-pro-m-10-1437491524197.jpg (101.68 KB, 634x1091)
Attached: 29E8D0D600000578-3136860-Determined-Former-model-Turia-Pitt-acknowledges-she-will-never-e-a-8-1435105124370.jpg (165.28 KB, 634x886)

Asher Torres
Asher Torres

Insin detected.

Attached: 10-hilarious-cat-lady-memes-only-cat-ladies-will-truly-understand-23.jpg (65.52 KB, 580x386)

Noah Evans
Noah Evans

I will breed all their stupid cunts like Genghis Khan broke horses.

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

Leftist thread with no hope for anything good

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

<1 post by this id
<calling out insins is Marxist
Found another insin.

Attached: image3.jpeg (66.49 KB, 640x360)

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

Can the behavioral sink be reversed?
I don’t think it can easily be reversed. I remember reading one of Calhoun’s original articles on the rat utopia and in one of the experiments some of the survivors were moved from the original environment to an environment lacking overpopulation but still behaved abnormally afterwards and didn’t breed. I think humans slightly more adaptable than rats so I think steps towards reversal could be made under the right circumstances. I think the wild-ride is just beginning though, we can already see the aggressive females, hypergamy and the beautiful ones amongst us

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

Attached: -20190416-224248.JPG (49.11 KB, 305x850)

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

I can literally not comprehend why someone would marry this creature. Half the reason to even marry in the first place is to get an attractive woman with good genes and impregnate her. She’s 1) too old and 2) repulsive

Connor Gray
Connor Gray

Attached: 20190309-180646.jpg (824.39 KB, 1440x2176)

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

Attached: -20160217-162522.JPG (83.17 KB, 966x1139)

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

<lefty cringelords throwing incel around
<if you call out the people doing it you are also a lefty cringelord
Try harder.
The only use I'll ever have for the word insin is to lay a barrage of verbal abuse onto the first faggot I know personally who spends all their time complaining online about how incels are trash and then decides to start talking about how we need to help insins.
WTF do you think this thread is for?

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

The parallels between his experiment and today's society are uncanny.
Except for the fact that we aren't having an overpopulation problem and society is more complex than a rat civilisation.

You should instead focus on these aspects:
1. Marriage has been destroyed.
2. No-fault divorce
3. Women in the workforce
4. Homes aren't affordable for <30yo
5. Alimony and court bias against men
6. Affirmative action
etc.

Attached: virgin.jpg (58.79 KB, 571x624)

Robert Bell
Robert Bell

I like this.

Attached: frogman.PNG (696.52 KB, 790x644)

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

doesn't think bitter childless hags corrupting the youth is an important issue
kys

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

The last funny gender psy-op was Thot Audit, imo.
The Thot Audit never ends. Vigilance against thots is our continual duty.

Elijah Smith
Elijah Smith

There is no such thing as an incel female
That's why we don't call them incel, we call them insin. Involuntary single.
There is no need to "solve" this, simply don't marry old or liberal women.
Even if you don't marry them, they will still be corrupting your friends and family. Hence the need to raise awareness and warn others.

Dylan Butler
Dylan Butler

MGTOW REPRESENTIN'

Attached: nofucksgiven.jpg (49.87 KB, 640x453)

Cooper Parker
Cooper Parker

Salty insin detected.

Cooper Barnes
Cooper Barnes

For those of you who have not yet entered the Chateau

heartiste.wordpress.com/2019/04/15/charlize-theron-single-muddery-and-the-wall/

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

archive.is/Ei4l1
archive.is/M5zjy
archive.is/XpJjE

Attached: forever-alone-woman-c-606333.jpg (78.62 KB, 500x471)
Attached: italian-woman-marries-herself-saying-my-happiness-doesnt-depend-on-28025339.png (115.38 KB, 500x610)

Josiah Perry
Josiah Perry

So the female equivalent of Incel then?

Hudson Barnes
Hudson Barnes

So the female equivalent of Incel then?
To some extent yes, although they are more dangerous as they have infiltrated multiple institutions. They even host tv shows and teach college courses.

Attached: svllsxg.png (593.69 KB, 1178x1183)

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

The way I see it, a lot of sense and logic can be derived from the entire ordeal. The whole thing stems from the fact that having excessively numerous partners causes more harm than good. Now it's become 'habit' that these women have multiple, multiple men each. Years of setting up a habit of taking whomever just for physicality have left these individuals completely ruined for any kind of marriage potential. The only way to fix this will essentially need to be a form of "sex-fast" to reset the dopamine levels from arousal (to require less to kick it off, same issue happens with a lot of chronic masturbators for instance) which will actually allow the mental biology to find arousal in a single partner.

Still, I don't think women are into the whole sacrificing something you like just because it benefits you in the long-run thing the same way men do.

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

Still, I don't think women are into the whole sacrificing something you like just because it benefits you in the long-run thing the same way men do.
That's why you can't fix an insin. All you can do is warn young women about the dangers of associating with them.

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

Trying to fix an insin only raises their profile and validates them with attention. All efforts regarding insins should be directed at keeping young people away from them.

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

checked

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

Insins have actually been around for a long time, polluting our culture. Their toxic influence will continue until they are exposed.

Attached: 25c5436f91cf05e009447f38d2418e5de36eebe95e2aba04dcad13fdde4106eb.jpg (48.91 KB, 593x960)
Attached: 1550971151164.jpg (1.05 MB, 2079x3282)

Connor Gray
Connor Gray

Well that's new, OP… sort of. Really not our fucking problem though. Dumb cunts are going to be dumb cunts.

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

posting the vlog of some retarded, burned-up roastie
She looks like the kind of cunt that hungers for nigger cock. I wonder how many gallons of Tyrone's black seed have been dumped in that trash bag of a uterus.

Attached: 1387657196759.png (181.43 KB, 618x673)

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

Really not our fucking problem though.
It will be when they are indoctrinating your children. Expose the insins or fall prey to them.

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

Really not our fucking problem
This is the same attitude Boomers had which caused all the current problems.
Every social issue is your problem. Future generations will blame you if you don't make it your problem.

Thomas Thompson
Thomas Thompson

Never said she was a trad queen or anything. Just noticed that she was pointing out the insin problem.

James Rodriguez
James Rodriguez

currently no reddit community with that name. Why don't we start it and just have a couple mods and the rest of us fake posts and shit until it gets big? Would be fun as fuck and we'd have control over the content once it gets big and actual insins start visiting. Could be big in the future, who knows?

Levi Perry
Levi Perry

wow I must hate women, that made my day

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

I mean, he's not inventing the concept. It's just being rebranded. In my generation we just called her the crazy cat lady.

Ethan Howard
Ethan Howard

good idea, just created r/insins, who wants mod?

Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

I need a description, genuine looking posts and mods. Not everyone can be a mod.

reddit.com/r/insins/

John Butler
John Butler

Insins
Reads what Indians are.
Are you sure you don't hate women OP?

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

bump this shit needs to go mainstream

Oliver Hill
Oliver Hill

I won't lie, those piss drinking videos got me hard. Where can I find a piss guzzling bitch?

David Moore
David Moore

insin
insane maybe? just sterialize them all. fucking degenerates.

Attached: 1.jpg (65.05 KB, 547x770)

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

their own ovaries are dry, it don't mean we can't use them as incubators for IVF from good embryo sources. Well they memed Handmaidens tale into existence, we are just giving them our own version of it. We use them to breed from better specimens.

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

Ever seen a woman gnaw her way through a steel collar. Nope me neither. Makes too much noise? ball gag. Don't waste potential labor sources, those dishes aren't going to wash them selves.

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

I follow "femcel" communities online, and what people here fail to mention is that the involuntary celibate women in the west are mostly shitskins.

Even shitskins in the Middle East get abandoned by their men that openly tell them that they want to go to europe to get a wife.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-17-at-12.19.31-AM.png (199.22 KB, 1256x643)
Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-17-at-12.21.54-AM.png (103.04 KB, 920x694)
Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-17-at-12.24.25-AM.png (62.11 KB, 876x333)

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-17-at-12.31.44-AM.png (117.32 KB, 881x621)

Landon Morales
Landon Morales

I don't think we really need to do much against them.
Of course they will poison some minds. But they still won't get the men they feel entitled to and most people have some obnoxious insin type in the family and /or social circles to serve as a negative example. Not to mention the fact that the electric jew presents insin types as laughing stock and undesirable to normal fags.

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

rapefugee women in europe literally can't get fucked and all dream about simply being desired.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-17-at-12.38.51-AM.png (128.53 KB, 873x628)

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

The opposite is also true. I've been getting hit on by single non-white bitches for the past decade. Virgins, roasties, single moms. But when a single white woman is in the same room as me, nothing. It use to be the opposite back when I was in HS.

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

OP here. Good work, just joined as LauraMesi. Would be happy to mod and make posts.

David Rivera
David Rivera

yeah, same with me. Arabs, mutts, rapefugee shitskins, "Southern Europeans", gypsies, even jewesses like me. I have two illegitimate kids with two different Korean women that I know of and neither ask me for money. I really want to start putting more effort into knocking up rapefugeesses.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-17-at-12.46.10-AM.png (120.02 KB, 872x616)

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

be a shitskin win shitty prizes.
The fuck is a moid?

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

Sent you an invite to be a mod. Could use like one or two more. Then need many people to make posts. We could literally create the illusion of a genuine community until it grows and becomes true while running the show behind the scenes, would be epic if it actually happened. Watch #insins become mainstream by the summer, fucking hilarious.

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

moid is what they call heterosexual men.

Eli Ortiz
Eli Ortiz

Are you sure you don't hate women OP?
Insins =/= women. Insins target women and try to turn them into insins.

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

Attached: TMYK.png (42.12 KB, 234x144)

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

I got that. Itsseems to be an abbreviation and I am wondering what it stands for.

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

Looked it up myself on UD.
it stands for
Men Ostracizing Imperfect Damsels
kek

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

Feminism is now producing damsels in distress.
sage for triple post

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

That sounds like something a land whale made up to make themselves feel better after being rejected multiple times.

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

Day of the rope, or at least a Chicom sneak nuke attack.

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

Some insins even become violent when rejected. While the damage is usually minimal, there is a risk that a minority of these incidents may escalate and become a threat to society.

It's not that they become violent per se, it's that they'll get up to some tantrum mischief at work for example and then run to Human Resources to smear you for their grotesquely infantile tantrums with all the crazy cunts backing them up. I turned a half hindu bitch at work down twice when she asked me out and the revenge was a suprise attack in public with incoherent screaming and yelling over nothing. Even now 15 years later i'd like to tie iron weights to her with mechanics wire and throw her off a boat in 800 meters of icy cold N. Pacific ocean water.

Logan Cruz
Logan Cruz

Can the behavioral sink be reversed?

Yeah after the mass die off…there was one at the end of the experiment.

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

then run to Human Resources to smear you
Actively trying to drag you down to her level so that you will have to settle for less (i. e. her) and/or she can 'win' by rejecting you.
if I can't have no one will want him.

William Thompson
William Thompson

I follow "femcel" communities online, and what people here fail to mention is that the involuntary celibate women in the west are mostly shitskins.
I don't doubt that, but femcel =/= insin. Femcel means female who can't get sex. Insin means female who gets miles of cock, but no commitment or relationship.

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

Actually she didn't even think it out that far; she tried to get me fired for abuse. A year later she was fired for using her power to write appointments to specialist doctors to give herself an appointment with a young handsome new single specialist. The second he looked at her file they fired her right out the door. She was certifiably insane.

Leo Cooper
Leo Cooper

I don't think we really need to do much against them.
They think they need to do a lot against you. They have entire college courses where they will train your daughters to end up miserable like them.

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

You insins, totally unable to look in the mirror, other than to be perpetual victims.

Justin Myers
Justin Myers

THIS

Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans

One place I worked at had a bitch like that. None of the guys wanted to give her the D because she was basically Cheryl from Archer. Nice to look at, but too damn crazy for them. Each time she tired to get a guy fired out of spite, HR would simply tell them to take a paid vacation until she lost interest or work from home if possible. They knew what she was trying to.

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

*trying to do.

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

Sent you an invite to be a mod.
Thanks user. Will get to work.
We could literally create the illusion of a genuine community until it grows and becomes true while running the show behind the scenes
Remember to make it really crazy. Get the most toxic ones all in one place to show the world what they are like.
Watch #insins become mainstream by the summer, fucking hilarious.
Praise Kek.

Attached: 1543073503734.jpg (116.23 KB, 1280x1290)

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

Demoralize yourself, and face to bloodshed.
top kek

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

Homes are affordable for <30 year olds. It's just that they spend all earned income on (((stuff))) instead of investing or saving. I heard a firsthand story of two apprentices (German speaking country) who had to make their own budget for after they finished apprenticeship. Standard assignment in all apprenticeships. They allotted almost a full monthly salary just for vacation. They were already one in the red.
You can't say they can't afford. Let's say they finish their education by 22. They spend insanely for two years, then save five aggressively. If millions do it, there will be a market for loans and objects for that age bracket.
Otoh, having the dough to build a house would also allow you to make your wife stay at home for years to come, bring the children through the most important first 10 years and simply live like the 8 years before, provided the currency stays about the same in buying power…

Lucas Murphy
Lucas Murphy

So what?
let it spread a bit. Increased visibility of women having to provide for themselves life long, having to pay fertility treatment out of their own pockets, having to provide for offspring themselves, having to provide for men to make them settle for them, having to pay for sexual attention from attractive men etc. will put off most women.
most women will also notice that insins are even too dumb to lure some Chad into the pregnancy trap. They are weak bottom of the barrel trash and the female pecking order will put them in their place.

John Brooks
John Brooks

It's not that they become violent per se, it's that they'll get up to some tantrum mischief at work for example and then run to Human Resources to smear you for their grotesquely infantile tantrums with all the crazy cunts backing them up.
Good point. The danger is not always physical, but still very real.
Even now 15 years later i'd like to tie iron weights to her with mechanics wire and throw her off a boat in 800 meters of icy cold N. Pacific ocean water.
You could come to r/insins and make confessional posts based on her behavior. It's not as satisfying as throwing her off a boat, but could help alert people to others like her.

Elijah Fisher
Elijah Fisher

this user gets it
hey goy, heres some more semantic ammo that you can use to further destroy relations between White men and women
no thanks OP, i love my White sisters

Landon Lee
Landon Lee

I hope those idiot journalists notice how they rob women of their agency in the eyes of half of all readers - FUCKING AGAIN. (I am not so blackpilled that I think women are empty, soulless vessels. They are just massively different in introspective capabilities)
involuntary:
done without will or conscious control
done against someone's will, compulsory
Most men assume the first at this day and age, most women still assume the latter meaning.

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

HR would simply tell them to take a paid vacation
Full pay or just a retainer? Sounds better than 99% of companies tbh.

Owen Adams
Owen Adams

Wow, she must be a very productive member of the division if such a behavior is possible long term.
wait

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

No, that's retarded. Women are very responsive to social pressure and shaming. If their screams of 'incel' are immediately met with dismissal
Ha, spotted the insin!
then that gives them more of an inclination to rethink their outlook. Their favourite coping mechanism is blaming shit on men. This is a good tool to deprive them of that.

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

female pecking order will put them in their place.
The pecking order is upside down right now. Stay at home moms get shit on for being 'lazy' while slutwalks are a normal thing. You can't count on natural hierarchy anymore.

James Reed
James Reed

1 post by this id
If you try to stop white women being corrupted then you are destroying relations between white men and women
Found the shill.

Attached: e37944398d6a01f6d92a0b9da9fa92dde2970ab47377bcd83313094bcd6fc494.jpg (53.84 KB, 570x760)

Grayson Wilson
Grayson Wilson

Whatcha sliding MOSHE?

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

find A very rural woman. Dont even think about bars or clubs, A church is your best bet. And it doesnt matter what perverted crap they come up with I've got them beat for best sex ever. Its called making babies with my wife on purpose and making the fact known before during after after sex. It literally cannot be beat. How many other things can you do while humping that requires an 18 year commitment. Last kid was born in december and when there on sold food me and the wife are doing it again….cannot wait. not kidding. best ever.

David Jones
David Jones

If their screams of 'incel' are immediately met with dismissal
Ha, spotted the insin!
then that gives them more of an inclination to rethink their outlook. Their favourite coping mechanism is blaming shit on men. This is a good tool to deprive them of that.
This is half of it. The other half is to make young women aware that the insins don't care about them; they just want you to be miserable like them.

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

Does not matter.
Feminists will attack them for expressing need for men.
younger, more fertile women will not tolerate old hags trying to steal their resources.
insins will also fall prey to the usual sjw infighting about victim status.
gold diggers will also openly denounce insin views.
so in the end women will do what they always do.. Mercilessly attack the weaker to secure the best provider for themselves and their offspring.

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

She probably had dirt on HR so they work around her.
crazy woman
productive employee

Julian Scott
Julian Scott

We need more fags larping as lonely, single roasties on old.reddit.com/r/insins/. Come on you niggers.

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

You torfag.

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

Insin is like the female friend zone. Sex and no relationship , pumped and dumped, fucked and chucked; repeatedly. Just cum dumpsters for chads.

John Butler
John Butler

Hahaha. Good luck when you get on the market.

PS. Being available to 20% best earners, on mortgage, with collateral, doesnt count.

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

Last kid was born in december and when there on sold food me and the wife are doing it again….cannot wait.
Congrats user.

William Price
William Price

Feminists will attack them for expressing need for men.
Except they don't. They attack society for leaving them on the shelf.
younger, more fertile women will not tolerate old hags trying to steal their resources.
Until they go to college and get indoctrinated to waste their youth. Then they become insins themselves and the cycle repeats.

Kayden Long
Kayden Long

This.

The thread is so artificial it leaks and reeks.

Jordan Young
Jordan Young

Just added you to private chat insin-oc. Will add any more larpfags who want to get involved.

Oliver White
Oliver White

Keep shilling. We're doing fine.

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

This is a prime meme my good man.

Attached: fem-whore-regret-jennifer-anniston-family.png (433.72 KB, 770x605)
Attached: fem-whores-tattoos-1555262183493.jpg (91.33 KB, 1024x457)
Attached: males-female-photos-objects-1554986528072.jpg (28.85 KB, 500x356)
Attached: fem-whores-childless-1552200321311.jpg (3.7 MB, 2223x4606)
Attached: fem-whores-childless-1552200069878.jpg (586.43 KB, 1080x1038)

Xavier Perry
Xavier Perry

Attached: Charlize-Theron-'shockingly-single'-Hollywood,-pit-bull.jpg (1.67 MB, 3029x3637)
Attached: feminist-whores-menoposting-1547865773019.jpg (63.81 KB, 720x960)
Attached: fem-metoo-f4613eac99556e8b91590debc44967a6a33d7ea3a774c03a18b578b12c486f0a.jpg (502.22 KB, 2617x1308)
Attached: blacked-white-female-family-1544586105652.jpg (373.64 KB, 1774x1227)
Attached: feminism-before-after-1544584691704.png (310.91 KB, 546x531)

Lucas Hughes
Lucas Hughes

That's the point, this is an attack on women's solipsistic assumptions about themselves.

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

Women are very responsive to social pressure and shaming
This x 1,000,000.

Marxist "education" (certificates of mental illness), Hollywood, news media, and ads are one giant form of social pressure and shaming that has replaced all of the healthy natural and family-positive non-degenerate forms of social pressure and shame.

Memes are literally the only thing that matters to changing culture.

Attached: leftist-fem-warning.jpg (1.33 MB, 1840x2342)
Attached: daycare-toll-black-fem-crime-white-genocide.png (492.37 KB, 617x588)
Attached: blacked-crime-fem-toll.png (619.26 KB, 640x852)
Attached: fem-stages-1526046072311.jpg (940.45 KB, 1000x3000)
Attached: sjw-cringe-fem-whores-1523749739875.jpg (399.67 KB, 1024x1024)

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

I'll type out something when I get home.
might include some drive by redpills like sluts getting pregnant, dumped and threatened by muzzies.

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

Count me in

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

Remove that word from your fucking vocabulary. It's a made up kike idea, can't even into real, and is likely one of the largest D&Cs of White culture and identity.

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

Attached: 30s-unmarried-childless-women.png (235.56 KB, 656x935)
Attached: facebook-twitter-instagram-unmarried.png (53.87 KB, 587x436)
Attached: unmarried-childless-30s.png (344.85 KB, 793x810)
Attached: unmarried-childless-30s-wine-cats.jpg (99.55 KB, 540x569)
Attached: unmarr.jpg (173.87 KB, 1200x544)

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

Might also be useful to cross post to HAES and fat acceptance subs.
Those delusional landwhales will love the concept and add genuine posts with outrageous claims and entitlement.

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

Attached: fert.png (59.24 KB, 316x246)
Attached: fert-suicide.jpg (138.37 KB, 675x1200)
Attached: fert.jpg (66.94 KB, 640x640)
Attached: fert.jpg (67.51 KB, 584x675)
Attached: fert-frozen-eggs.jpg (126.86 KB, 665x974)

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

Count me in
Great. Post username here or pm me on r/insins.

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

Did you even read the post you absolute fucking retard? How exactly do you expose a D&C when you have removed the word for it from your fucking vocabulary? KYS.

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

pic 2 related
<Saul
Is that a chosen last name?

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

Good call. Top Kek.

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

Thanks.

Anyone who has content - spectrum of childless pet ladies, single mothers blacked, Hollywood-polluted SJW cringers, feminists lashing out, etc, drop them.

Insins folder needs material.

Attached: feminists-vs-guns.png (620.63 KB, 1002x590)
Attached: fem-1494996504075.png (275.45 KB, 699x562)
Attached: fem-hollywood-anti-white-whore.jpg (31.37 KB, 645x286)
Attached: fem-whores-dear-nice-guy.jpg (305.3 KB, 754x1530)
Attached: fem-whore-where-are-the-single-guys.jpg (218.91 KB, 908x811)

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

Attached: abortion-and-gun-ban-comic.png (28.24 KB, 940x300)

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

Attached: feminist-welcome-barbarians.png (771.71 KB, 1440x2560)
Attached: fem-jews-leftists-illegals-diversity-(2).jpg (203.24 KB, 900x500)
Attached: fem-jews-leftists-illegals-diversity.jpg (216.68 KB, 1200x900)
Attached: islam-feminism-trjoan-horse--jews-leftists-illegals-diversity.jpg (113.43 KB, 800x445)
Attached: black-crime-parade-diversity-open-borders-feminism-blm-white-genocide.jpg (161.52 KB, 960x961)

Isaiah Butler
Isaiah Butler

[email protected]

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

Attached: fem-insin.png (131.65 KB, 640x661)
Attached: rape-fake-hate-crime-feminist-power.jpg (124.12 KB, 700x849)
Attached: fem-blacked-insin-life.jpg (286.94 KB, 675x883)
Attached: fem-whore-life.jpg (39.57 KB, 480x666)
Attached: uk-white-genocide-feminism-islam-terrorism.jpg (53.72 KB, 1176x436)

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

demoralize
not de-humanize
spotted the glow-in-the-dark

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

Thanks for building library anons.

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

Glow-in-the-dark successfully de-humanized.

Attached: 1539902463524.png (222.64 KB, 716x420)

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

speaking of sexually aggressive women, here is link related

youtube.com/watch?v=wkBvBjwEWXc

Lincoln Moore
Lincoln Moore

I'd be willing to take them… as second wives, all children we have are bleached further, they must turn on and help me wipe out their men.

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

Pro-tip;
if you are ever in a room alone with a female: BE RECORDING SOMEHOW. Audio + video is best but if just audio that's great as well.
Make sure you somehow work detail of time and location in so the timeline can't be lied about and fucked with. Make sure to do it in a way in which the girl is agreeing with you or the one straight up telling you the time.
oh it's about 10:20
<no, you know how I am, what is the exact time please
oh wow it's 10:48

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

underlining everything
can't into proper formatting on Jupiter Moon horticulturalist digest
Where are you from? Because it isnt here.

Lucas Rodriguez
Lucas Rodriguez

Though you only really have to get the time at the start. The length of the recording with that will give the timeline.
When you walk into your apartment for ex. ask something like;
hey can you head into the kitchen and let me know what time the stove/mic says?

Andrew Gonzalez
Andrew Gonzalez

Unless you are at home recordings are worth shit. unless you prove everyone on them consented to being recorded court will throw them out. Sometimes even recordings from your own home.

Caleb Watson
Caleb Watson

its kinda horrible that I always will have to wait for other anons to catch up to me, very few here and elsewhere who actually want to devise strategies against them. I started on pic related book list. To try to comprehend and to find means to destroy them better. (and to protect one self) are you also interested in such a path?

Attached: 68494ee0d031ea044bea549f3369a25be20a74d3a4824236033c1d7fb93103f5.png (190.89 KB, 1166x1030)
Attached: 1500649984817.png (654.06 KB, 1887x2545)
Attached: fuckyoufaggots.png (417.5 KB, 530x808)

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

youtube.com/watch?v=SddZvNQOuFw
youtube.com/watch?v=56yXu5-pxeI

some more content

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

It's really amazing (or more like depressing) when you go on (((Tinder))) here in Europe and you scroll through hundreds of quite fit and rather pretty 31 year-old childless single women with lots of gym or yoga selfies and hashtag "freedom" and "travelling" in their bio. Many of them don't even come across as total sluts. They've just swallowed this "free spirit" shit hook line and sinker.
Obviously men are at fault too. I know so many guys who had great girls but broke up after years because they didn't want to settle down yet. It's all so fucked up.

Attached: NPC-Tinder-2.png (514.53 KB, 1340x1025)

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

unless you prove everyone on them consented to being recorded court will throw them out.
Not sure if you're a kike or just retarded.
Most states are 1 party consent states, which means only the person recording needs to consent. Pretty sure you consent to your own recording.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephone_call_recording_laws

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

he made me say "I consent" by threatening me off camera.

Jacob Wright
Jacob Wright

2nd pic related
roasties
Shit that was a thing in 2016?

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

Aim to please, anonbro. Thousands of examples of feminist whores being feminist hypocritical whores, but I'm trying to just find ones closer to topic for oc motivation.

Attached: frozen-eggs-fail-feminism-regrets.png (319.98 KB, 606x630)
Attached: feminist-insin-art.jpg (173.91 KB, 1024x683)
Attached: white-leftist-feminism-mind-virus.png (1.05 MB, 1000x1000)
Attached: feminist-insin-at-worst-and-best.png (269.35 KB, 569x569)
Attached: fem-regret-being-whores.jpg (1.99 MB, 2800x4000)

Logan Reed
Logan Reed

fat femme woman of color.
Wtf is "femme"?

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

Link to the thread from your second pic zagforums.com/thread/27219073/anecdotes#q27231669

Attached: 20-point-feminism.png (210.7 KB, 1107x633)

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

Not gonna hold up in court buddy.
he said she said
Where he has the entire night recorded of them alone.
I get it, you're a fucking kike, or maybe you're a roastie in the wrong place.

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

Think of the "badass stronk powerfyl wimyn"

Jordan Jenkins
Jordan Jenkins

Enjoy your false sense of security but stop endangering other anons with your claims.

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

Femme mean woman in french. But i guess it has another meaning in their mouth.

Attached: d1024bffb987b9c551609b51be1e32a7--baby-dolls-little-sisters.jpg (40.25 KB, 610x893)

Jacob Ward
Jacob Ward

Right user.
I haven't used this in preliminary hearings to get charges dropped. You're fucking right.

Colton Ortiz
Colton Ortiz

Attached: feminist-insin-whore-'educators'-schools.jpg (501.16 KB, 900x1600)
Attached: fem-whores-kek.jpg (498.85 KB, 1155x811)
Attached: feminist-leftist-logic-scales.jpg (550.21 KB, 2000x1295)
Attached: fem-schools-cringe.png (346.4 KB, 757x1134)
Attached: fem-whore-facts.png (173.61 KB, 720x623)

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

knowing about 50 shades of grey
knowing about 'bsdm subculture'
you're the type of subhuman scum who makes public firing squads necessary

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

literally this.
imagine these kike's dismay to find out that we're using the very thread they intended to cause d&c between the sexes to raise the white birthrate?

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

Dude, the costs of living have gone up. Salaries an purchasing power have gone down.

Back in the day, a working man could support an entire family with his salary. Not today. You have two working parents that barely make it.

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

Saw the third pic and laughed hard.
Seriously, nigger & fat women are never raped. If there is a nigger woman who get raped, I'm sure it doesn't even tops 5 black women raped per year maximum.

Why is that? It's because they don't look appealing.
Another reason is why they look very slutty in their own nigger areas. Just get a nigger to fuck her and abandon her so she can bear his child and teach said nigger child how to treat them as whores.
They would rather rape hot or average hispanic/mixed//white women. And most of those rapes are done by friends/acquaintances followed by exs or strangers. Relatives are at bottom in rape.

I'm sure various guys know how to avoid those kind of whores who love "freedom" when they want to settle down so they settle down with betas or can't even appeal to them.

Imagine being the best "freedom" slut until 30s and she can't even get a beta to marry her and she ask where good men are gone.

Evan Anderson
Evan Anderson

Attached: globalism-vs-anti-populist-anti-nationalist-open-borders-feminist-whores.jpg (268 KB, 941x903)
Attached: black-crime-where-is-the-outrage,-feminist-blacked-family.png (1.43 MB, 1296x1228)
Attached: feminst-equality.jpg (132.48 KB, 1052x632)
Attached: blacks-hook-up-culture-fem-gives-child-up-for-adoption.jpg (382.95 KB, 900x960)
Attached: feminist-insins-fuck-drumpf.png (516.13 KB, 558x704)

Thomas Brown
Thomas Brown

Attached: blacked-fem-toll.png (445.06 KB, 516x767)
Attached: western-civ-women-vs-feminist.jpg (56.07 KB, 720x624)
Attached: mentally-ill-brainwashed-white-female-blacks-crime-toll-play.png (586.39 KB, 634x864)
Attached: blacks-crime-white-female-toll.jpg (167.78 KB, 750x983)
Attached: blacks-vs-white-fem-single-mother.jpg (46.75 KB, 889x374)

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

Attached: black-white-fem-family-a-lot-has-changed.jpg (288.68 KB, 1242x2208)
Attached: fem-insin-blacked-crime-single-mothers.jpg (48.49 KB, 767x281)
Attached: black-crime-fem-1505610390277.png (293.58 KB, 500x719)
Attached: black-crime-white-fem-shoe.png (577.38 KB, 653x575)
Attached: blacked-crime-fem-toll.jpg (153.99 KB, 951x556)

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

Second pic
My fucking sides

Carter Russell
Carter Russell

Writing like the left
First time reading about these
<insins
(((They))) created the incel term now the made insins

This is a bait
If we bite and play with their stupid term (insin), it will bring attention to the other stupid term (incel), which is the one they wanted to push in the first place
So its free publicity and a chance to push their misogyny propaganda

I think this should be treated just as feminism and ridiculed as part of the same mental disorder
Without playing with their words

Attached: insis.png (73.25 KB, 630x340)

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

Attached: feminism-steinem.jpg (185.31 KB, 1181x539)
Attached: strong-indie-woman-aisle-leftists-fem.jpg (43.05 KB, 655x655)
Attached: feminist-brains-wage-gap.jpg (65.68 KB, 634x727)
Attached: feminist-retard-insins.jpg (72.75 KB, 404x768)
Attached: leftist-victim-comforts-blacks-crime-arabs-white-female.png (697.45 KB, 906x1362)

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

You don't understand memes. Whipping retard media into a frenzy so they talk about these things nonstop is the entire fucking point. And while it works to create a rift between the mentally ill sjws, a lot of normal women see the memes and actually do start to realize how degenerate it is and take on a much needed sense of shame and shaping up. There is literally no downside to be called an "incel" in return when it is counter-acted with "insin", it only has the upside of driving them nuts.

Attached: fem-whores-insins-cringe.png (1.22 MB, 1440x2560)

Jayden James
Jayden James

This

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

women
intellect

Attached: 1555511772706.png (64.5 KB, 606x613)

John Thomas
John Thomas

I will marry an insin if she have 14 years old, and have a skin as white as mine and blue or green eyes.

Anything other than that will be rejected. I will not make children with mummies.

Jason Fisher
Jason Fisher

Kek

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

This.

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

Please, moralize more, faggot. Pretend you're pure while jerking off to neko lolis which are dank but still
BDSM shit, at least on more "surface" level shit i.e. not full leather and chains bullshit, is one of the most common fetishes in the world, and you're going to virtue signal like it's some semitic scat art.

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

Sound like pretentious cunts.

William Barnes
William Barnes

maybe we should play the matchmaker for our little brother board /r9k/.
Nothing could go wrong with this.

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

Indeed, those women are very smart by reading 50 shades of smartness so they can't stop trying to be smarty about anything when they go out with guys for dates.

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

Audio + video is best but if just audio that's great as well.
Button cams are not that expensive these days. Good investment for all sorts of things and you never know when you'll need one.

Landon Martinez
Landon Martinez

Europe. You?

Dylan Long
Dylan Long

<Might not hold up in court, so I won't bother at all
This contributes nothing unless you can offer a better solution.

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

Comes to thread that mocks women NOT having white babies
Thinks he will raise white birthrate by subverting it
Have you ever had your IQ tested? I will bet single digits.

John Bell
John Bell

Red queen is a great read there faggo..
I also recommend…

Attached: HEYFAGGOTREADTHISCUNTS.JPG (41.81 KB, 414x627)

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

involuntarily single
involuntarily
single
women
involuntarily
All a woman has to do to get a man is breath.
Even the ones that don't breath get their own special type of man.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-04-17-10-22-11.png (20.61 KB, 1207x149)
Attached: Screenshot-2019-04-17-10-21-28.png (42.11 KB, 1281x260)
Attached: Screenshot-2019-04-17-10-17-39.png (34.97 KB, 1296x244)
Attached: Screenshot-2019-04-17-10-16-46.png (112.64 KB, 772x254)

David Butler
David Butler

Pointing out false information that gives anons a false sense of security is worthless.

KYS Fucking room temperature iq Nigger

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

THE ONLY BITCH I RAPED GAVE ME THE BAD OLE DRIPPY DICK
MODERN…
WOMEN ARE DISGUSTING REPULSIVE IGNORANT BRAINWASHED LEMMINGS
I HAD TO GO BACK A GENERATION TO FIND MY IDEAL MATE
AND AT TIMES I STILL STRUGGLE
WHAMEN WANT A NIGGER FOR ALL THE ATTENTION AND FREE HANFOUTS
Class Dismissed

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

getting fucked = relationship
No.

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

having to settle for someone a standard deviation below your IQ
Wow, welcome to the top quintile of men's world.

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

Calling roasties a roastie
It's a pretty entertaining psy-op

Cameron Cox
Cameron Cox

Men want sex. Women want a relationship. That's why it's INCEL for men but INSIN for women. Get it together niggerbrain.

Leo Wilson
Leo Wilson

This. Don't you just love how media created the perversion that "education" (degrees in retard vomit) equates to intelligence?

Attached: iq-men-women-(patriarchy).png (29.68 KB, 627x419)

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

act like a total psychopath to control women
How about you get your throat cut for being dysgenic cancer and we stick to proven traditional morality.

Anthony Allen
Anthony Allen

4th pic
So basically thots hitting the wall and going splat?

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

Thinks appropriating enemy words is bait
Lurk 2 more years.

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

checked

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

Still haven't given an alternative.
KYS Fucking room temperature iq Nigger
If your IQ is higher than mine, tell us your solution. We're still waiting.

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

The path from career whore to family-less insin is a fast one.

Culture around women used to value listening to their biological clocks ticking and shaming whores. Now it's the opposite. And we get to see this insane experiment play out with devastating consequences to come because these single ladies will all become even more bitter, anti-family, deranged, and vote against everything good.

Attached: feminist-whores-menoposter-insins.png (1.5 MB, 1143x805)

Brayden Bailey
Brayden Bailey

Reminder single moms (who likely make up a good portion of insins) are the greatest threat to man

Attached: single-moms.png (541.89 KB, 1881x1398)

Jose Hughes
Jose Hughes

Almost forgot
*second to the jews

Thomas Walker
Thomas Walker

.. i wanted this to be a star trek thread.
pic related,the best ensign.

Attached: chekov.png (772.51 KB, 1200x909)

Ian James
Ian James

Checked and Keked.

Samuel Edwards
Samuel Edwards

Chek'd

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

muh peak experience
try combat sometime, gaylord

Attached: b9150743d5ef0576316cf71f48266adedd5024aeb5f646039662fc2db50e4660.jpg (38.73 KB, 423x408)

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

maybe it's best that our best aryan women just get married to black women instead of black men, since black women won't get them pregnant and abandon them.

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

neat, noted

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

Whatever works, works. Rules for radicals was basically created with women in mind who dance around conventions and rules. So that idea is an adaptation to the adaptation of the women, a counter strategy that is effective. Based on their nature.

It must be promoted as much as possible because the woman must be unironically made to fear society once more, society and the men inside of it so much that she is incapable of doing her female, degenerate agency. Only fear and hatred will reign them in.

Nathaniel Gonzalez
Nathaniel Gonzalez

im starting to see the moral argument for rape

Jace Diaz
Jace Diaz

you can't tell me a glass is empty without pointing out where to refill it.
I'd like to believe you're a shill but you radiate genuine retard vibes.

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

The answer to people plotting to destroy society is to destroy society faster
People like you will be lynched.

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

Charlize Theron is having a hard time finding a good man… Second pic of her son is totally unrelated.

Attached: Charlize.JPG (94.14 KB, 698x729)
Attached: black-adopted.jpg (143.86 KB, 1068x1187)

Camden Collins
Camden Collins

lol you wish, the idea is that if women cannot self actualize again, the men will have more room to maneuver and act. Another enemy eliminated is always good. All women should basically be meek, submissive and mostly fearful of acting out. I dont even care if nobody else wants to do it, I am more than willing to try it myself to do this harm to them. Because they deserve it. And so should other men do the same as me.

Jaxson Sanchez
Jaxson Sanchez

someone needs to step up and step-father my niggers
The audacity of these hags

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

prevent women from self actualizing by spreading lies and distrust.
You're a kike. Plain as day. I'd enjoy gutting you.

Cooper Gomez
Cooper Gomez

Very sad.

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

I dont think that woman can do such a thing to grown men, especially that those that do /fit/ lol. If I found you outside and knew that you are this poster I would bully you too, as I described.

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

This type of shit is especially infuriating to someone like myself who is fuck ugly and cant get a gf no matter what. They choose to be walking holes to be filled, they choose to be drunkards, they choose to reject motherhood, and they complain about it?

Old news, I know, but god damn.

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

BAHAHAHA!!

Attached: Ines.JPG (72.18 KB, 645x670)

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

drink driving
is that like drunk driving but with a cock in your mouth

Attached: Mike-Pence-knows-what-to-do.jpg (62.12 KB, 465x361)

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

woman must be unironically made to fear society once more, society and the men inside of it
I would say tribes of men. (((Society))) is more what we have now. Otherwise I think you're basically right.

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

I'd like to believe you're a shill but you radiate genuine retard vibes.
More insults, no answers. You're the shill here until you contribute something of value.

Nicholas Reed
Nicholas Reed

As long as you don't settle for them when they hit the wall. You might not get the most attractive girl or the most interesting, but you'll have your self respect. Good luck user.

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

and in order to do that, we can already start with social strategies. Though I am probably like one of out of 10 who even remotely want to try, and have tried. For content purposes, I think the red pill coach guy could be swayed more into this direction, he has similar sympathies and desires to produce. He has also made "how to deal with HR" which was very useful.

Defensive/offensive male strategies should be devised against women

there is this pence rule for example "never be alone with a woman in a room, always have a second person with you there" that is one example of this. The pua crap may be a better longer term strategy as I have found that popularity can easily overshadow female power and attempts at hijacking group narratives. The picture above about spreading rumors about her mental health also is pretty good.

There are tons of things like that that can be done, and I am willing to help, I already read some stuff, the only one who is stopping all of this from happening are perhaps other anons who feel sympathy for the degenerate vaginakin.

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

"Where do I find a real man? I'm asking for a friend."
I sure hope someone replied
<"Check wherever you left your virginity, if you can even remember where that was."

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

Yep, fuck this "insin" shit and call it for what it is - 21st century feminism.

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

the word insin is like a dagger burried deep in the heart of the roasty
they all know incels still have whores and will care less about not having relationships cos most men just want casual sex
but women are the ones who really need relationshops, not just becos of financial reason but becos the wall is very real and they all know it, if they don't tie down a man before the wall they are forever fucked, but sadly to them, not in the literal sence

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

That dude in the 2nd pic is so fucking based. God bless him with a happy wife and many offspring.

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

the word insin is like a dagger burried deep in the heart of the roast
alright, you convinced me. Going against the established religion now won't be productive - but bringing up a new term that stands in for it is an easier target.

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

Sees a man with self-respect
Second pic made my day.

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

i think fear is the wrong word for it, it's more like know their place in nature and accept the dynamic between men and women.
My wife actually does a great job of this and there's an old saying she likes to use, the man is the head of the house hold but the woman is the neck that turns the head….and she's right, i basically run things, the life choices are basically on my plate to deal with but that also doesn't mean she has no say and has no input…if she's convincing she can turn the head, most of the time though the head leads the neck.
fact of the matter is both men and women are made better by each other, we both have our natural tendencies and abilities and it's important to play to our strengths instead of trying to do everything and end up becoming shit across the board instead of further developing your natural talents.
women need not fear their men if they actually respected men for who they are and what they are good at.
Women in general have become so obsessed with the idea of equality they can no longer even admit that men and women by thier very nature are not equals, i love my sons but i could never NEVER nurture them in thier young age like my wife does and she tempers me as well, i'm too hard on them and she's too soft, the balance is producing very well rounded and well behaved children,everywhere i go i get compliments on well behaved my 4 and under are compared to all of the other little shits….

awe fuck man, we're talking about all of life here and a way of being,it's a fucking huge subject….

i agree with you guys, women today are all sort of fucked, like mentally and physically like the whores they are…and i completely understand if you don't get what i am saying because being in a proper relationship with a girl who "gets it" is probably something you've never seen or witnessed….all i am saying is there's a balance and a natural dynamic between men and women and fear was never a component of it…it was respect, acknowledgment, understanding and acceptance of how and what men are and who they as women were….the problem actually runs deeper than feminism alone…it's a problem with our culture,values and society as a whole….good fucking luck out there guys…do what you can, don't give up though, the kike wants you to do that…but also don't fuck your life up….lol, trust me, i get the fucking bind your in….i really do…it's so fucked.

F

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

Yea we are very well aware that there used to be a mechanic that worked well between men and women, but we are also aware that the psychology of the men and women, mostly also the women is completely fugged. In light of such fucked up ness, the only reasonable thing to do is to make them fear for their lives. It is as some dude has said "it is impossible to make everyone love you, but it is possible to make everyone fear you" So when you need total control and power, fear obviously is the best solution to our problems.

If love cannot reach their hearts, even in psyops form, then only violence and fear may. No other tool lies for us on the table but pure and brutal raw power and exploitation of any, and all tactics and theories that exist, be they considered evil or not.

Anthony Hall
Anthony Hall

Sounds like incels to me lol

Dylan Rivera
Dylan Rivera

t. insin

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

I like this meme but INSIN is just a shitty name. It's not catchy and feels forced.

Asher White
Asher White

Good. They should bring themselves to the limelight so they can be called out in front of everyone.

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

WHAT DO YOU DO?

YOU MOW THEM THE FUCK. DOWN.

Attached: flamethrower-sfdsfsfsdfs-dsfds.jpg (213.62 KB, 640x533)

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

youtube.com/watch?v=ey4HWT7UkMs

Oliver Hernandez
Oliver Hernandez

Months ago the terms menoposter/menoposting were brewed up to describe the posts childless banshees make. Good oc there.

insin is a perfect retort to incel. It forces normies to wonder what it means. They'll learn it means "involuntarily single" and that has no choice but to (subconsciously at least) bring shame to the target with the fact that the target is unable to attract a stable partner. It's using their own whoring further against them, because "incel" suggests sleeping around is the only thing that matters. And they're "in sin" for degeneracy.

Attached: feminist-whores-menoposting.jpg (139.39 KB, 900x598)
Attached: feminist-whores-menoposting-1.jpg (86.19 KB, 750x420)
Attached: feminist-whores-menoposting-(2).jpg (74.54 KB, 750x628)
Attached: feminist-whores-menoposting-1547862435953.jpg (111.2 KB, 1000x705)
Attached: feminist-whores-menoposting-1547859779770.jpg (58.85 KB, 619x416)

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

insin
insane
there isn't that much different between the words

Adam Adams
Adam Adams

This. We had a microcosm of this in my small Alberta town, we had a literal male model with loads of cash, and to quote my old coworker "a cock like a tallboy" come here in the late 1990's and banged a few of our 5's to 7's. None of these women are married or had marriages last over 2 years.

Alpha widowing is a thing.

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

How dense can folks be. It's pretty frigg'n simple.

Incels dont deserve to be single and alone. They are worthwhile and generally good men in reality.

However

Insins do deserve to be single and alone and add to that also ostracized and protected against. Bitch of a boomerang that one!

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

Involuntary Sinaloa Cartel members?

Jose Garcia
Jose Garcia

Don't drink and drive.

Attached: o-CHAD-KROEGER-900.jpg (219.14 KB, 900x1413)

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

Shamefully I'm from the same high school as Nickleback but not the same town thankfully.

Colton Baker
Colton Baker

Fifty Shades of Grey was originally a “Twilight“ fanfic. Others took offense at the BDSM and porn because the characters were so young, so the author took it down, changed the names and had it published. It wasn’t suppose to be a great work of literature.

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

Go back to your reddit safe space hugbox.

Xavier Torres
Xavier Torres

Let's pilpul endlessly my fellow whitey

Attached: c91c5efd5ca2ad5c81d6ac78fec15487af1e9af0b1d2191fceecf2a9e9bdfe6a.gif (1.81 MB, 500x500)

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

This is a slide thread. SAGE AND REPORT

John Wood
John Wood

yeah…not going to lie, i'm an alpha type, it's probably why i ended up with the wife i have, i had somewhere 35-40 women, dated maybe 15 of them for more than two weeks and 4 of them for a period of 6 months or longer.
i can't comment on the girls that were a week or two flings but the ones that i actually dated for a bit and dumped ended up settling down the next guy they met and started doing all of the things that i complained about when i dumped them, as a sort of fuck you to me or something…either that or they finally got it….
i don't know man, all i do know is that 3 of my ex-girlfriends settled down after i dumped them and they basically did a 180 as far as i can tell. fuck if i know why…
it can go both ways, a girl can lose a guy and realize that she was the one that fucked up and needs to change….doesn't mean it's happening in any significant numbers…just saying and i guess my point of replying to this thread in general is to just say, don't quit guys, i don't blame you if your not actively trying, I'm just saying don't completely give up, our people need you to have kids…don't give the kikes the satisfaction of you just quitting….that said though, also don't fuck up your life by settling with someone who is going to be ungrateful or untrust worthy….be smart, don't quit but also don't fuck yourself….
i wish there was something i could do for my bros besides giving what is likely worthless advice.

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

I had a buddy whose fiancee did this at her bachelorette party. I knew she was wrong for him and so did my girl friend. She took the photos, I made sure the whole city saw them. A whole lot of sluts got exposed that day. And near all of them eventually moved away, single of course, because no sane man in town wanted ANYTHING to do with them anymore. Be careful guys. You've been lied to by society about the goodness in women. They make even the worst men look like angels.

Attached: bbe3c78b9b6ba0f981112b2d856edfab405eca93ffea07e4aa823ee8be98390d.jpg (841.57 KB, 1000x3000)

Thomas James
Thomas James

No hymen no diamond worked, lul

Remember, we started this before "incel" became a word. Roasties are fucking pissed.

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

Good observation.
definitely has some potential.

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

KEK approves of the digits.

You may proceed and enjoy the fruits of virility and light. May his eternal grace bless your soul.

Joshua Richardson
Joshua Richardson

OBSERVE IF YOU WILL
so what I am supposed to be attracted to is a woman who paints herself to intentionally look like a loli but being attracted to a loli is taboo??
It is to trigger our manly urges with sexual cues and the appearance of fertility…
LOLITA
""but instead I have to settle for some made up fantasy of a fantasy in material world by a material girl""
Fake
eyelashes
==fake== face paint
==fake== nails
==fake== hair
==fake== form fitting under clothes
==fake== liposuction
==fake== botox lips
==fake== hips
==fake thighs
fake eyes
==fake== jewelry
==fake== dooery
==fake== eyebrows
==fake== teeth
==fake== smiles
==fake== laughs
==fake== paths
==fake== personalities
==fake== persona
==fake== aroma ordeurs perfumes
==fake== purses
==fake== history
==fake== mystery

REAL CONSEQUENCES

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

OBSERVE IF YOU WILL

so what I am supposed to be attracted to is a woman who paints herself to intentionally look like a loli but being attracted to a loli is taboo??

It is to trigger our manly urges with sexual cues and the appearance of fertility…

LOLITA

""but instead I have to settle for some made up fantasy of a fantasy in material world by a material girl""

Fake
eyelashes

fake
face paint

fake
nails

fake
hair

fake
form fitting under clothes

fake
liposuction

fake
botox lips

fake
hips

fake
thighs

fake
eyes

fake
jewelry

fake
dooery

fake
eyebrows

fake
teeth

fake
smiles

fake
laughs

fake
paths

fake
personalities

fake
persona

fake
aroma ordeurs perfumes

fake
purses

fake
history

fake
mystery

REAL CONSEQUENCES

Lucas Roberts
Lucas Roberts

It will be directly applied to human societies because i said it doesn't do so in an ironic way.

Never go full N.I.G.

Dylan Fisher
Dylan Fisher

Completely ridiculous, we never properly came down from 2008. Homes in some places like San Francisco are artificially kept inflated by city policy to keep blacks out.

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

NO ROTTEN THOTS ALLOWED

ONLY DEBT FREE VIRGINS W/O TATTOOS

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

She took the photos, I made sure the whole city saw them.
kek. Doing God's work.

Attached: insins-feminist-whores-before-after-cat-ladies-1554322374497.jpg (148.45 KB, 1599x723)

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

Yes although some debt is ok. Just as long as it isn't over a retarded lifestyle and retarded studies.

Justin Powell
Justin Powell

fakeness
The fake look draws attention even though it's usually uglier. Plastic whores confuse attention with beauty. Other women see the attention you others get and mimic it. "Gee that must be what guys want hehe!" Their low IQs are at fault for not distinguishing between plastic looks signaling to men that they're sex dolls (as prostitute), which gains a lot of attention from a subset of men who tolerate plastic looks, compared to the alternative of raw beauty (often prettier) but having less immediate attention. Basically pic #5

Attached: fem-whores-insins.jpg (156.09 KB, 507x381)
Attached: fem-whores-insins-(2).jpg (67.87 KB, 605x492)

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

Is Kate brainy enough to figure out how to cook a meal? Is she brainy enough to figure out how to make a man feel like a man? Maybe men just hate a 50 year old adolescent?

Robert Cook
Robert Cook

insins
pretty much female incels
I don't post often, but wew lad.

Nolan Harris
Nolan Harris

archive.fo/tDLYU

Don't know how useful this topic is but I remember something similar, literal insin obese pieces of shit.
Servance has had similar troubles while out with her skinny girlfriends. “When we would hang out, you could tell the guys who came up to us were thinking, ‘What do we do about the big one?’”
Jessica Ammons, a 29-year-old curvy girl, insists she collects just as many digits as her thin friends near her Atlanta, Ga., home, while Servance estimates she’s been on about 70 first dates since she finished school six years ago. She also says that when it comes to physical intimacy, there are fewer complications than people presume.
“I never think, ‘Oh, he’s going to see my back boob,’ ” says Servance. “This is what I look like, love it or hate it. I love it, and if I’m getting naked with you, you obviously like it, too.”
“It was shocking,” Ortiz recalls of that humiliating moment. “A lot of times the guy at the bar that I typically go for — the skinny bad boy — he’s not looking at me.”

Attached: image.png (385.67 KB, 618x410)
Attached: image.png (247.84 KB, 531x424)
Attached: image.png (360.18 KB, 680x450)

Elijah Ramirez
Elijah Ramirez

yfw insins will start killing chads

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

Nigger last time I was in a rural white-majority area all the chicks looked like shit and even 19yos were single mothers, some with mixed kids. The country girl meme is the biggest scam since the bigtiddygothgf

Gabriel Fisher
Gabriel Fisher

its funny what happened to Ines, she became so unlikable there was a viewer revolt as well as the domestic abuse allegations during the show (beating the guy with items inside the room with cameras off as well as verbal abuse for no reason)

And to top it all off she lost her change to be in the Bacherlorette and is now going to Cali to do more media stuff aka go under the radar with the money she made for a few years and wait for things to blow over

Attached: hell-yeah-a-bom.jpg (77.29 KB, 635x636)

Carson Reyes
Carson Reyes

Sage isn’t a downboat, insin

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

you post like a fag, and you got your validation from women which is not a good thing in the long term. Hopefully people here understand that both women and men have shit taste and continuously bring innocent people into their issue laced lives. best advice is to not be boring, have a sense of humor, and not be a slob and workout. and also to not listen to people who fucking gave up or hand out generic responses.

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

Involuntary single.

Neither, they are voluntary single because they wont settle down for anything less than their absurdly high standards for men, which btw they dont meet themselves. They could settle down easily if they accepted men at their same level or even slightly lower, which is what most men did for thousands of years. Very few men in history got to marry richer more powerful women than they were, lots of millionaires married their poorfag secretaries, but do you see a womyn CEO marrying her male assistant? fuck no…

Lots of incels are literally too fucking ugly to get some bitch to fuck them, hence the "involuntary" part, very very few women out there can't literally find a man willing to fuck them, and very few can't find a man to marry, they just can't find the man think they deserve which is a fucking fantasy

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

Neither, they are voluntary single because they wont settle down for anything less than their absurdly high standards for men, which btw they dont meet themselves.
You can say the same thing about "incels" using that same logic. Incels could literally go fuck prostitutes if they only cared about sex.

They could settle down easily if they accepted men at their same level or even slightly lower
No. Their biological clock is ticking. Tick tock. Tick tock. Year after year over 30 becomes more unlikely they can have a healthy child. Their value in ability to be a mom and a good wife and maintain any beauty crashes hard and fast, unlike a man who can build himself. Biology.

Isaac Johnson
Isaac Johnson

first pic
when the thot patrols itself

POETRY

Incels could literally go fuck prostitutes if they only cared about sex.

Nigger having to pay someone to fuck you because nobody else will is the biggest sign you're an incel. And keep in mind there are stories of incels hiring an escort who at the end of the day refused to fuck them, I remember one of them who was rich and hired fucking christy mack, a roastie with a blown-out anus from so much dick, and what did she say? "you're paying for my company", like who the fuck would like to hang around with that vapid tattooed punching bag? seriously, if you have to pay it doesnt counts

Their biological clock is ticking

Thats not what I'm talking about, its about facing the fact that they are average at best so they can hope for an average guy at most, but you got a lot of barely 6/10s thinking they can actually aspire to a 9/10 guy, like get real you dumb cunt.

Wyatt Young
Wyatt Young

She took the photos, I made sure the whole city saw them
Good work user post them pls

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

femcels using incel terms like looksmaxxed

Haha what the fuck? also I bet her mudslime ass would get a lot of attention if she got a nosejob for that hook in her face and a nice pair of tits. Also losing that humus lard and going to the gym would help. The fact she had to mention "looksmaxxed" means she's ugly af

Also
wanting to date fucking white males

Clearly internalized self-racism! yikes! (or whatever soyboys say now)

arab girls
pretty

Choose one and only one

This is butthurt hapa-levels of cuntiness

Easton Jackson
Easton Jackson

Even this older dynamic relies somewhat on indirect use of force. Your boundaries don't exist unless you are willing to enforce them.

William Barnes
William Barnes

Insins
insing sounds better

Hudson Turner
Hudson Turner

Insin mirrors incel. It also has a subtle moral connotation of 'in sin'. No reason you can't use other synonyms for it though.

James Phillips
James Phillips

Oy vey! Don't use your enemy's language against them! That's just pilpul!

Attached: 1543046311364.png (11.01 KB, 144x151)

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

How do we combat this movement of toxic femininity?
Find a cure for narcissism? That is basically what the left uses the word toxic for, taking the sociopath or narcissist and blaming their actions as typical behavior for all. The best thing women can do for themselves is not let another woman get sexually assaulted by not reporting the crime to the police allowing the criminal to strike again– this is why marxist feminists tell women the police will not believe them or say it is victim shaming to make them report a crime because of fear or shame, so they will not stop the cycle of sexual attack. Marxist magazines have been psychologically confusing women since the 70's and is it not surprising that women are now expected to fuck as much as they feel it, kill as many of their babies in the womb as the feel necessary, and expect their men to just accept their behavior and feelings at their worst. Piercing fads, tattoo fads, S&M fads, are all meant to drive women and men apart by increasing the individual ego and sense of entitlement and no foresight into consequence. The correct response to such psychological conditioning should be anger, but women's biological instincts allow them to bury fear of enemy in order to protect any children in the womb. This is why the Marxists and Islamist know the weakest point to attack is the feelings driven ego heavy women and beta males with feelings of being wronged by others.

Attached: yurib.JPG (20.2 KB, 339x317)

David Flores
David Flores

These are all good. Anything that lowers the status of sluts and childless wall-hitters is good. Anything that raises the status of married women with children is good. Women are hardwired for status seeking.

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

Still makes me laugh. She adopted a shit-skin due to her anti-white marxist beliefs, and then also due to those beliefs, turned the shit-skin into a tranny. Her hated of whites saved a white boy. Got to love the irony.

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

this brings up a good thought that re-engineering insins might be the way to re-engineer normies to implode the Jewsuit order

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

I remember one of them who was rich and hired fucking christy mack, a roastie with a blown-out anus from so much dick, and what did she say? "you're paying for my company"
No bitch, I'm paying you to leave.

Hudson Long
Hudson Long

Find a cure for narcissism?
Good luck with that. Find me some phlebotinum while you're at it.

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

this brings up a good thought that re-engineering insins might be the way to re-engineer normies to implode the Jewsuit order
Details?

William Perez
William Perez

We still need more content creators at r/insins. PM LauraMesi and I'll add you to the chat.

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

The idea is good, but the meme itself is bad. There's nothing about "insin" or "involuntarily single" that calls slutty or whorish behavior to mind. It's weak because of that. Incel works as an insult and a meme because it describes the thing about them that is wrong: they are desperate for sex but can't get it.

If niggers and other subhumans are basically children in the bodies of adults, women are teenagers in the bodies of adults. They're moody, not always rational, prone to emotional outbursts. They will never possess the maturity of a man of similar caliber. Even elderly women, who have had the most time by far to learn from their mistakes and grow wiser and more even-tempered still behave immaturely on a regular basis. The "problem" with women, is that they are particularly vulnerable to social pressure, while men tend to harden and become reinforced by it, provided they are not utter failures as men. Women need to be taught, pressured, guided, and molded. "Insin" fails to accomplish that. It attempts to shame them, but does not explicitly reference any of the things they should be shamed about. Its vagueness means it lacks bite. This isn't really surprising, since it seems to be a fucking plebbit meme, and those useless niggers couldn't memetic their way out of a BBCode forum.

If you want an example of successful social pressure memes that shamed women into proper behavior, look at things like the Scarlett Letter. Better yet, revive some of the dead projects where anons were creating a database tying names to the faces of instagram and tindr whores who went around topless chugging beer at parties and then tried to pass themselves off as decent women. The Scarlett Letter worked because it shamed cheaters specifically. Everyone knew what it meant on sight. The databases were heavily shilled against and had roasties railing against them because they provided a quick, easy, immediate way for any man to hold a slut in the database to her actions and behaviors. She couldn't just delete some pictures and pretend to be a good little girl anymore after deepthroating a bottle of Corona to show off her lack of a gag reflex during Spring Break. Their names would be tied to their past actions, and anyone could see what they had done just by putting their name into a search engine.

Insin is too vague and unspecific. It doesn't sting women the same way incel stings men. Society, degenerate as it is, expects men to not be celibate for any reason at all, let alone involuntarily so. It plays to a male psychological weakness (sexual inadequacy, the feelings of this plague all men and the Jews ruthlessly exploit it in the porn industry) while playing up a female psychological strength (textbook female argumentative tactic: denial of holes). A successful swing back at degenerate female behavior would do the reverse: it would play to a male strength, such as stating a cold and incontrovertible truth or implying the woman is a misbehaving child in need of masculine guidence (this works on liberals as well), and attack a weakness of women, such as a fear of social ostracization.

Society glorifies and extolls the virtues of female singleness. The idea is good but the name needs to be changed. As it is, it's just going to be co-opted by MGTOW and used as a weaker and less insulting retort to "incel." Women will laugh at it, nobody will take it seriously, and it will die in it's infancy like every other plebbit meme.

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

Incel works as an insult and a meme because it describes the thing about them that is wrong: they are desperate for sex but can't get it.
Insin works as an insult and a meme because it describes the thing about them that is wrong: they are desperate for a relationship/marriage but can't get it.
"Insin" fails to accomplish that. It attempts to shame them, but does not explicitly reference any of the things they should be shamed about.
Like not having children? Wasting your youth and hitting the wall? Yeah it references all of that in two simple syllables.
This isn't really surprising, since it seems to be a fucking plebbit meme
Lurk 2 more years.
The Scarlett Letter worked because it shamed cheaters specifically.
Shaming cheaters specifically =/= shaming white women who don't breed. Again, lurk 2 more years.
Insin is too vague and unspecific. It doesn't sting women the same way incel stings men.
There is literally nothing that stings a woman more than being left on the shelf.

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

the (66) nigger who is openly shilling for his trash plebbit board is telling other people to lurk more
Your gay thread about the gay internet movement you're desperate to build up and lord over would have been deleted already if Zig Forums wasn't in late-stage decay. Don't take my advice, please. You don't deserve the success following it would bring. I'm just glad doublechan is serving it's final purpose: in death, it is a magnet that draws parasites and failures like you here, while you leave the rest of us at the real chans alone.

Enjoy your forced meme that nobody will remember or use a month from now. The people who won't learn or listen are the ones who shouldn't be saved or spared.

Anthony Cruz
Anthony Cruz

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

John Robinson
John Robinson

Your gay thread about the gay internet movement you're desperate to build up
Not a movement.
and lord over
I'm anonymous. Another user owns r/insins as it was his idea. You can't lord over a meme.
Don't take my advice, please. You don't deserve the success following it would bring.
You wouldn't understand this, but some of us don't do things for personal success following. We actually care about things other than ourselves.
I'm just glad doublechan is serving it's final purpose: in death, it is a magnet that draws parasites and failures like you here, while you leave the rest of us at the real chans alone.
Funny how you're still here. Are you a parasite, a failure or both?

Lucas Watson
Lucas Watson

the idea is that if women cannot self actualize again, the men will have more room to maneuver and act
Could you explain more about what you mean by self actualize? Are we talking (((Maslow))) hierarchy or something else?

Kevin Bell
Kevin Bell

There are tons of things like that that can be done, and I am willing to help, I already read some stuff, the only one who is stopping all of this from happening are perhaps other anons who feel sympathy for the degenerate vaginakin.
Have you thought about putting a guide together? Perhaps as a primer to the more advanced information you are absorbing. PUA serves a function, but we need something geared toward long term group strategy instead of just hooking up.
I would also be willing to help, although I can't have my real name attached to it.

Michael Wilson
Michael Wilson

Alpha widowing is a thing.
Yes it is. I think of it as a kind of filtration process. Degenerates get caught in the alpha filter and weeded out of the gene-pool. In a more natural state it ends there, but now they have various platforms to indoctrinate younger women to be like them.

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

I'm curious if it has detectable neurological changes PTSD or some clear molecular mechanism such as epigenetics. We know that a strong enough stimuli can cause lifelong behavioral changes in addiction, PTSD, and phobias. 5/10 18 year old Stacy getting picked up by Gigachad might do it, especially if you toss in some sort "emotional abuse" being dumped right after.

Attached: main-qimg-68220bb956c120780d497cedbccf0147.jpeg (80.47 KB, 602x351)
Attached: 834.png (191.08 KB, 680x760)

Carson Reyes
Carson Reyes

Nigger having to pay someone to fuck you because nobody else will is the biggest sign you're an incel. And keep in mind there are stories of incels hiring an escort who at the end of the day refused to fuck them, I remember one of them who was rich and hired fucking christy mack, a roastie with a blown-out anus from so much dick, and what did she say? "you're paying for my company", like who the fuck would like to hang around with that vapid tattooed punching bag? seriously, if you have to pay it doesnt counts
Literal incels are usually confusing their laziness with reality. Because they were raised on garbage media, when the world isn't easy like a video game they'd rather jerk off and go back to sleep instead of taking some steps to improve attitude and network. Anecdotal tales of escorts saying no? …how many other escorts did they try after that? Probably none. Sex isn't the end all be all, anyway. Obtaining a real good woman as a wife should be, but the deal is you have to be a good man and husband.

Literal insins are similar. They're lazy in a different way, because they can obtain unlimited sex and gibs whenever they want and their minds are polluted with media and "college" anti-family feminist poison. Rather than themselves for the better (they whore around instead) and see the degeneracy they've become, they will laugh and then lash out with even more extreme anti-family garbage as their time expires. Only a few will be scared straight before it's too late. They will repent and seek a family and strive to halt "progressive" destruction and a return to a traditional western civilization because it turns out WHITE MAN ACTUALLY GOOD.

Either way it's all circling the drain as long as media/"education" has unlimited ability to spread poisonous indoctrination.

Attached: time-cover.jpg (91.4 KB, 648x864)

Brandon Hughes
Brandon Hughes

they'd rather jerk off and go back to sleep instead of taking some steps to improve attitude and network.
Sure garbage media effects mindsets of people, but just saying "b urself bro and lift some weights" doesn't do anything when the odds are so stacked against certain types of people.

It takes 13ms for people to differentiate attractive faces from unattractive faces
psycnet.apa.org/record/2005-15801-011?doi=1

Strong Inverse Association Between Height and Suicide
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373

Love at first sight is real
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/meet-catch-and-keep/201801/is-love-first-sight-real

Your face heavily affects your entire life
nytimes.com/1981/09/01/science/effects-of-beauty-found-to-run-surprisingly-deep.html?pagewanted=1

Halo effect
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29390018

How Important is Physical Attractiveness in the Marriage Market? (tl;dr very)
reis.cis.es/REIS/PDF/REIS_159_07_ENGLISH1499424514902.pdf

Celibacy rates are rising
thesun.co.uk/news/6223123/millennials-shun-sex-as-one-in-eight-26-year-olds-reveal-they-are-virgins/

Study: Unattractive Men Not Viewed As ‘Dating Material,’ No Matter How Great Their Personality
studyfinds.org/unattractive-men-dating-material-study/

Height is extremely important
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201306/why-women-want-tall-men

Bottom 80% of men compete for the bottom 22% of women, top 78% of women compete for the top 20% of me
medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

Women care about face much more than body
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565

Jeremiah Lee
Jeremiah Lee

Maybe in the south, but a lot of country girls not in the south aren't that degenerate.>>13152243
Sure garbage media effects mindsets of people, but just saying "b urself bro and lift some weights" doesn't do anything when the odds are so stacked against certain types of people.
You have to make the most of what you've got. Time is ticking while you're on this planet. I've seen unattractive people make a few changes (the ones who get serious about it), and they're very different people in just a year or few years. Developing a better attitude and personality is a big part of this. You know how soyboy numales are a repellent, well a good majority of that is because of the way they think and behave. They act like children and cucks and think creepily worshipping women (instead of just being a good man) is their ticket.

Alpha is a mentality first. You have to build yourself and take it seriously. Life is circling the drain. Time must be divided into improving yourself and conditions with preparing for the next meme war.

Attached: 1530041723904.gif (501.97 KB, 500x223)

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

Maybe in the south, but a lot of country girls not in the south aren't that degenerate.>>13152243
That part meant for

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

JEWS DO NOT WANT WHITE EUROPEANS TO MARRY, HAVE CHILDREN, AND LEAD WHOLESOME LIVES
BOTH SIDES HERE ARE WRONG AND BOTH SIDES PUSH THIS PROPAGANDA
= = = = = DE-PROGRAM YOURSELF = = = = =

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

Interesting how all the women in these videos look (((similar)))

Benjamin Thompson
Benjamin Thompson

Lol, middle eastern girl doesn't get men because whites don't want inbred low IQ skanks.

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

Imagine what an indian girls pussy smells like

Samuel Sullivan
Samuel Sullivan

tfw Zig Forums will never realize the liberating properties of the BDSM subculture

We prefer fight club. Because in the end that beating helps turn you into a man, not a submissive faggot.

Luis Edwards
Luis Edwards

Imagine what an indian girls pussy smells like

I'd rather not. Just ate, don't feel like puking on my keyboard.

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

Comes to thread that shames women who don't marry and have children
Thinks we are pushing jew propaganda to stop white people marrying and having children
Did you even read it?

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

Alpha is a mentality first.
This. If you doubt yourself, then the most alpha behaviors don't make a difference.

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

Makes sense. Any behavior that leads to a dopamine rush will get reinforced and repeated.

Andrew Powell
Andrew Powell

You can't just fill a subreddit with shitposting anons pretending to be slutty chicks using day-old accounts, user. You're going to have to advertise it in threads made by insins on popular subreddits like r/relationships and pray you get some biters and reach critical mass.

Samuel Powell
Samuel Powell

You're going to have to advertise it in threads made by insins on popular subreddits like r/relationships and pray you get some biters and reach critical mass.
That's exactly what we're planning user. Join the chat if you want to see what we're doing.

Liam Perez
Liam Perez

Good hypothesis. Would be difficult to get funding to test it, although if turned out to be true you could build a literal thot-patrolling machine.

Ian Ramirez
Ian Ramirez

In the west funding/approval would be impossible to secure unless done in some billionaire's basement. We could maybe try and pitch it as "fMRI evidence of PTSD like symptoms in women following short, intense romantic relationships". We already have a little research on determining the biological underpinnings of why girls with absent fathers are thots because someone pitched it as a way to keep (young) girls from the sex industry.

However, the Islamic world, South Asia, and China probably would fund something like that as is.

I'm seriously looking forward to when future researchers determine what a socioeconomic drain thottery was in our times

Attached: 1555474177031.jpg (47.13 KB, 720x720)

Austin Carter
Austin Carter

hello bakka

Juan Perry
Juan Perry

why do you even have those? Next time put spoilers so we don't have to look at that.

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

Any woman who can't get a man has only herself to blame.

Attached: why-there-are-more-male-than-female-virgins.png (56.5 KB, 979x1039)

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

BEGONE THOT

Attached: dfg1.jpg (30.17 KB, 600x600)

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

oh fuck she looks exactly like some qt I took some college classes with last year

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

That is a false equivalency because not all men have access to prostitutes. Let us take the west for example, a women has to wear skimpy clothes and a smile at the bar. Somebody will take her home if she wants unless she is that ugly or fat. A man has to be charming and incredibly handsome to pull the same thing. Women hold the cards but men have handed over the power.

Justin Rogers
Justin Rogers

Here is an article from Atomage in the 1960s, written by a jewess. Zig Forums is always right, you are wrong.

Attached: jewish-women.jpeg (283.58 KB, 895x1466)
Attached: extremely-odd.jpeg (287.87 KB, 1380x1400)

Samuel Adams
Samuel Adams

actually cooperating with the IRS of the Pig System
Y'all niggas need to read Siege.

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

a women has to wear skimpy clothes and a smile at the bar
To attract a chad
To attract a beta she needs no special effort

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

BDSM 24/7ers
Do I even want to know what that is?

Nathan Wright
Nathan Wright

actually not using the system against your enemies
You need to stop playing fair against unfair opponents. Unless you want to just keep losing.

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

qt
Raise your standards user.

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

link?

Henry Hall
Henry Hall

<The suffering single
when it's a women
look at the pathetic sad desperate angry incel
when it's a man

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

That femcel and incil reddits are a fucking goldmine. These women are honestly calling for arranged marriages. Arranged marriages are for traditional males. What kind of traditional male would want to be married to a fat feminist? This shit is hilarious.

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

Not anymore. Not they're just pathetic insins and we will laugh at them endlessly.

Attached: honkatinsins.jpg (130.88 KB, 492x235)

Joshua Morgan
Joshua Morgan

That femcel and incil reddits are a fucking goldmine. These women are honestly calling for arranged marriages.
Show them pic related to mine salt.

Attached: 9664c3c4af96233fffd57a615afe138c84694af7ddda269fd332baae4ac5c3c4.jpg (9.48 KB, 250x246)

Evan Sanchez
Evan Sanchez

Also can't wait to see a new generation mercilessly laugh at the old spinsters.

Caleb Morales
Caleb Morales

Stopped listening when his trans sister/brother was mentioned.

Parker Torres
Parker Torres

yeah @5:30
"Look, that's a little bit bigotted really, that's an assumption really, I mean I used to go to a gay bar with my trans-female-to-male brother all the time when he was still a she, and there was quite a lot of the butch type of lesbians in there, the skinheads. When my brother was a female she was a lesbian and she was the butch lesbian skinhead, not fat though, I usually would see those at the gay bar are always fat, I don't think they were feminists, they were usually quite pleasant people to talk to, never really aggressive around me or my sister of the time. So yeah maybe call her out on an assumption like that, maybe, I don't know, I don't know."
Wow, all those people are sick, I can't even figure out what's going on after writing it out.

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

pic 5
I'm fucking dying, what do they think the teenagers disarmed Voldemort with? Besides, HP (as shit as it is) is reactionary fantasy. It's a world with distinct racial classes (see: muggles, wizards, and house elves) whose establishment is challenged by an outsider (Voldemort) and instead of proposing a synthesis to Voldemort's antithesis Harry just makes the world the same as it was before. The only social norm that was challenged was discrimination against mudbloods, yet it was pretty clear that wizards are far more likely to birth wizards than muggles so this would be analogous to respecting the few Africans that are born intelligent as an exceptions to the rule.

Anthony Rogers
Anthony Rogers

What do you anons think about banning makeup? I have never seen my dick shrivel up faster than after seeing a woman who just rolled out of bed. Why should we all be conditioned to be attracted to fake clown faces.
Ban makeup so we can actually tell who is healthy and who isn't.

Xavier Anderson
Xavier Anderson

Purely coincidental however the cosmos will find a way. Insins, women who have lived a life "in sin" and now want the kid friendly SUV, but only as long as it's a Range Rover. Want 1 maybe 2 kids, as long as a full time nanny helper is part of the plan. Want a home, as long as it's at least five bedrooms and hits that magic 1.2 million dollar price point. Want a faithful husband, but still wants to keep in touch with an endless string of ex's. Wants those family vacations, as long as their in Europe or similar. Loves Christmas, but wants to spend it in Hawaii. Thinks girls night out is her sacred right, but the husband cant keep the friends he's made over decades unless of course their hot and flirt with her. Wants to be the soccer mom, only as long as it does not interfere with her schedule. And this list could go on endlessly.
Anyhow take care guys. When the situation starts to become super critical for these sluts you can bet your ass that they will begin to LIE 10x more than they already do.
I wish facial recognition software that's available to the public was as powerful as the software used by our governments. We all have to start doing a crazy amount of homework on any woman we consider a possibility. And we need to accomplish it VERY quickly. Before you know it you have wasted time on dozens of failed prospects and the thought of being a new dad at age 45 -50 becomes far less appealing. I wish there was a dating site called No Sluts, or Slutless, or something like that where every girl is vetted to the extreme, as in every moment of their life that can be documented. It would be a good step in the right direction. Nothing tears a mans soul out more than when a girl he has put a lot of time into and has developed high hope's for, suddenly gets a conscious and drunkenly admits to having had 30+ sexual partners, not including the 30 blow jobs she leaves out cause they dont count. Or worse admits to a black guy fetish and 12 of those 30 were niggers. Such a FUCKED up world we are living in! And fucked up all because of fucking women. Every last issue in society seems to find its core in women and their inability to make HONEST judgements about anything at all! And guys. please remember, because of the popularity of genetic heritage services, something TERRIBLE Even EVIL has been revealed, something that's crazy disturbing because it goes back in time so fucking far. 1 in 5 men are unknowingly raising children that are NOT his. Paternity test every single time guys no matter how sure you are that you are the dad. PATERNITY TEST EVERY SINGLE CHILD. You have a right to put your labor and efforts into YOUR genetic immortality, NOT be tricked into investing it into another mans.

Attached: Twitter-Even-the-dog-knows-this-guy-722595.png (119.25 KB, 500x545)

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

If this is what it means to be a white man, then fuck it.

I'm going to South America soon and staying there. Anyone has a place they recommend for finding a young wife and raising a family? If she's loyal and virgin, I will bleach the heck out of her.

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

Only Muzzies post cucked pictures of white men to deflate the white man's fighting spirit.
We welcome you to the clown.

Attached: 2ya5rm.jpg (166.35 KB, 888x499)

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

Say's a Nigger.
I know you got black shit for skin.

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

Why should we all be conditioned to be attracted to fake clown faces.
Because we live in clown world.
What do you anons think about banning makeup?
At the very least remind them that they look like clowns.

Attached: bb9b0a40792df52fa72a90bfe76e2960.jpg (100.8 KB, 736x1104)
Attached: circus-baby-girl-by-zachthehedgehog97-2-db2eni1-pre.jpg (84.52 KB, 772x1034)
Attached: clown-girl-on-the-street-no-1.jpg (1.05 MB, 768x1024)
Attached: clown-girls-ftw-by-zachthehedgehog97-2-db48a2h-fullview.jpg (127.81 KB, 1024x765)
Attached: d6b1be22c4c31efa9982082e1e58e6df.jpg (518.24 KB, 1936x1936)

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

you dont get the point of marriage, do you?
In sickness and in health. For better and for worse.

You are no better than the feminists who divorce their husbands cause they lost their job.

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

My sister and all her friends are all insins.

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

I've heard rumors South Korean matchmakers penalize women for going on "highly possible sex trips" such as studying in certain western locations or travelling without some kind of chaperone. Keep in mind historically women have slept around mainly when they think no one will know.

Women care about a man's credit score. Men care about the woman's Ho-Fax. I'm dating quite a bit younger (29 dating 20-22) and even that young the average girl is still about 10 dicks in. I'm seriously debating Mormonism if I can kick coffee

Attached: edmonton-alberta-temple-lds-83329-wallpaper.jpg (506.95 KB, 1929x1565)

Elijah Price
Elijah Price

Anything that would make you think that they're alpha widows as well?

David Perez
David Perez

source

Nathaniel Powell
Nathaniel Powell

Quality post, saved

Caleb Flores
Caleb Flores

I wish facial recognition software that's available to the public was as powerful as the software used by our governments. We all have to start doing a crazy amount of homework on any woman we consider a possibility.
Governments use powerful tools because they are tracking individual suspects and need a large amount of information on each of them. For our purposes the software doesn't have to be that powerful, just well trained from a large data set. Even very simple learning algorithms can find patterns that no human would ever notice.
Chinks are already working on machine learning to spot criminal personality: archive.is/xzKmY

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

In sexual communities, they call the concept of a "lifer" 24/7. It is someone who has made their life their fetish. For example, a full-time gimp who signed a contract to his master for 2 years is a 24/7. It is not exclusive to BDSM.

Tyler Cruz
Tyler Cruz

I've heard rumors South Korean matchmakers penalize women for going on "highly possible sex trips" such as studying in certain western locations or travelling without some kind of chaperone.
Sound plausible. No reason not to filter out the high risk ones.

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

Even is she did settle down, she would squirt out retards. 17 is the best age to have healthy babies. Even is she managed to have a baby with a normal brain, it would get killed by niggers. She is better off with her collection of kosher vibrators until the jews activate the final market correction.

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

I wish facial recognition software that's available to the public was as powerful as the software used by our governments.
what is Amazon Rekognition
It's been there for years guy. Same. Shit.

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

Women care about a man's credit score. Men care about the woman's Ho-Fax.
This is something a few anons probably could figure out. The hard part would be compiling all the training data. Lots of online activity and social media profiles, some of it from known sluts, borderlines, coalburners, etc to train the AI. With enough data we could create a kind of marriage credit score, based on filtration of data through an algorithm.

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

I was told there was a better man in his life
There goes that bad feel again

Attached: SoTired.jpg (64.61 KB, 671x610)

Dylan Young
Dylan Young

I will be your shitposter.

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

That just means there'll be more piss for you.-

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

Welcome shitposter. PM LauraMesi to join the chat.

Anthony Myers
Anthony Myers

checked

Jacob Johnson
Jacob Johnson

We have to mod like real insins to attract normies, so you'll have to coordinate your shitposting with us to make it believable. All will be explained in chat.

Zachary Perry
Zachary Perry

It's called "insol" (involuntarily solitude); a Heartiste meme.

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

Attached: 1c0f8feb70dd3ebc6315c17e2ed50bbaa16464dcd3d386c1c356bf497b00eb28.png (602.89 KB, 866x1072)
Attached: 2c848d0193f22f8889505c772079b58e318bfab7a3f333e3b342766209bec0a0.jpg (57.56 KB, 666x692)
Attached: 3a318464f75bc10c4c4dbae921dd17a39db9d2b04333346a2c1e4e9eb23d3e6c.jpg (55.92 KB, 618x513)
Attached: 5b4f689f251bd3074258c096854067ddd434aa2b5aad4af7ec5aed4735680e41.jpg (76.52 KB, 960x854)

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

Everyone needs to see that bar chart before leaving high school.

Attached: only-accept.jpg (928.27 KB, 1080x1080)

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

Attached: 14e5202a5faa78be897d72db571f66424ea914a574c4a0ab24e029b6f90f7133.jpg (736.28 KB, 1825x4361)
Attached: 043acbcb2cf4f9fb047a2a19a45a18ad68c99df1ddce167f37cd5429bf7b2854.jpg (113.24 KB, 600x909)
Attached: 43f6e369fa8a4d5b63f2a1fff346dc1ed6b5c16506fb7e796a363545fb4afcbc.png (536.24 KB, 996x684)

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

Attached: 422ba398c264a67e24235951ef9955b8f7f0fcef08c3e13a5a83f9746a6091ea.png (1.31 MB, 1347x731)
Attached: 752d7bb7189976f033d4ec9c8d237036cfc1ffb657abb3f5af7b94eb16a885a3.jpg (24.79 KB, 618x291)
Attached: 3490a3bed9320fdc9fc56261efcf7dc88e88100962631a1897d25ddc7bdc7353.png (515.3 KB, 1040x877)

Adrian Reyes
Adrian Reyes

Attached: 310816c8bd486ad5dbf276fc1ad2b24c013b448afed09ea068c46f391e2cb07c.png (5.02 MB, 3321x1787)
Attached: 9305718c5cb0a659b086b7602390da626b9f44b1379afb155179c84c56a70b06.jpg (104.26 KB, 520x588)
Attached: 1551024594649.gif (8.64 KB, 540x318)

Nolan Lewis
Nolan Lewis

I'm curious if we could pull tinder data from the facebook/phone number verifications?

Beyond that we could run basic physiognomy such as facial comparisons and width to height ratios to at least flag some behavior. There is a moderate link between face development and personality link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11633-017-1085-8

I can see a major market for secular western match makers in the future particularly from the male side. Zig Forumslacks will probably want to marry off daughters to other Zig Forumslacks meeting criteria. Men are relatively easy to grade, but showing female purity in the west would require some kind of deep digging.

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

That doesn't mean you can't be selective about who you marry. user wasn't talking about staying married to them but rather about marrying them in the first place.

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

inb4 it flags all the jews as criminals

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

That last pic is most of the women in my church. There's a whole bunch of 30+ never married women on anti-depressants who look beautiful and in their prime but are broken in their soul.

Ryan Hall
Ryan Hall

Zig Forumslacks will probably want to marry off daughters to other Zig Forumslacks meeting criteria

Indeed. Hopefully though I can find a wife that can be redpilled. For some reason a lot of the traditionalist Christians are at war with science and evolution and give a huge fuck about that topic. I'd never imagine they would even care but they do as I've found out after getting told not to come back to a Church because my father apparently brought up that subject. Sigh.

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

metalism is going out the door

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

liberating properties of erotic enslavement

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

I’m not trying to be a black piller here, but ever since I’ve started nofap I think it’s best that many among our ranks don’t reproduce at all. Between the fact that so many women have betrayed us, and that times are going to get worse before they get better, consider the heroes in the lord of the rings. For every Aragorn, samwise gamgee, merry, and pippin who start families after their mission there are going to be Gandalfs, Frodos, legolas’s and gimlis who don’t. It’s also important to consider that none in the fellowship even started a family until after Sauron was defeated.

Christian Young
Christian Young

that jpg screencap

Fucking awful. Always screencap in png.

Eli Hill
Eli Hill

I'm not trying to be a black piller here, but greetings fellow white people!
Either you're a jew or you're so disenfranchised you're doing the jew's work for him. You don't have kids, your line ends, the jew just returns next generation after your knowledge and efforts faded away from memory.
but what about these people from *fiction* that you goys like? Don't you want to be like these fictional people that don't exist?

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

Well I learned a new and very useful word/concept today. Coquette. I will keep my eyes out for that kind of woman.

John Baker
John Baker

Well, in his defense (provided he really isn't one of those deviants himself), he's a Zig Forumsack and we study all the darkness and evil in the world so we can expose it and eventually destroy it.

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

Well, I was amused

Attached: hehheh.jpg (26.92 KB, 474x315)

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

Attached: insin-starter-pack-childless-fem-whores-cat-ladies-wine-aunt.png (1.38 MB, 1904x1122)

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

You seem lost sir. Have you been on the internet very long?

Brody Lee
Brody Lee

I've read this too… do you think that leaving cities would be the best course of action? I thought proximity of humans might play a role.

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

post yfw h8chan is better at creating actual "social justice" than any leftist faggot could ever dream

Attached: d9e3b09acd4427629e41014e30cda1395d51f60785c78e608af1ceb26fd0c970.webm (756.77 KB, 464x466)

Thomas Bennett
Thomas Bennett

She's actually arguing against feminist propanda

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

The face of ragrets.

Attached: Regrets.jpg (337.25 KB, 847x1284)

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

1st pic should have its own thread. (((University))) is basically just a cult at this point. It's bad enough as a male taking STEM courses. Would never marry a graduate after what I've seen.

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

My sister is obsessed with travel sigh.

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

Men are relatively easy to grade, but showing female purity in the west would require some kind of deep digging.
The main advantage of using machine learning is that it removes the need for a lot of deep digging. In the same way that your spam filter can remove junk emails without knowing a lot about the sender, a well trained AI could filter social media profiles and attach a likely value to them.

Evan Davis
Evan Davis

what is this 2005? Tell them their fedora is showing.

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

I really think this montage represents PEAK cuck in the European family…..hopefully.

Grayson Wood
Grayson Wood

insin
so basically the females on dating sites?

<too ugly to get a man
or
<vastly overestimate their worth and expect a perfect 10 alpha to be using a dating site

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

mgtow is voluntary, so no, this is the opposite

Oliver Carter
Oliver Carter

D&C bullshit.
so you think that men and women are currently united? L O L

insin is awesome. i'm using this

Gabriel Green
Gabriel Green

Travel is a big red flag assuming she does it alone or with "girlfriends".

Never in human history has the naivete and ability to go to rape zones anywhere in the world on a whim been this desired and accessible. In one generation females have been brainwashed to the edge of thinking they're "cultured heroes", white men are evil, and fear of getting blacked or murdered is just "racist nazi hate speech". It's the culmination of so much sickness.

Attached: leftist-fem-black-crime,-Faye-Mooney,-British-aid-worker-kidnapped-and-murdered-in-Nigeria.jpg (812.01 KB, 717x5362)

Robert Evans
Robert Evans

what the hell is the point of tapanga here? put up an abstract with these so i dont have to listen to some roastie yammer on for a quarter hour to say 1-2 sentences worth of actual information.

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

take the slavery pill user

Attached: women-females-bitches-must-be-enslaved.jpg (214.18 KB, 500x1258)

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

2nd pic related
roasties
Shit that was a thing in 2016?
It's been a thing for much longer than that on /r9k/.

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

Funny what you learn from Zig Forums.

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

You take me out of context. Having children shouldn’t be for everyone, especially since only the best of us should have them. Unfortunately there are also many among us who are literally incapable of having children anyway. Ultimately, threads like this prove that men need to have higher standards for a partner than women have right now, which means there will be several generations of women who should certainly avoid having children on suicide watch within the coming years if everything goes smoothly. This is just something to consider to the side of the fact that having children is necessary as well.

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

I love how he has to stop and figure out how the "he to she" shit even works each time he mentions it, and he does so like it's the most mundane thing ever.

It's absolutely amazing how effective brainwashing is. You go back just 10 years, someone saying this would have been treated like they just wandered out of the loony bin, and now it's considered perfectly normal. Absolutely unreal.

Brayden Richardson
Brayden Richardson

I agree with this. I would add that 'insin,' 'involuntarily single,' elicits empathy with these whores whereas the competing term 'emcel,' 'emotionally celibate,' tags them with the stigma of mental illness, being unable to emotionally bond due to their gargantuan cock-mileage.

Attached: 1430476407686.png (182.5 KB, 1094x771)

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

Forgot to link

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

free spirit
travelling
who would be retarded enough to marry one of those?
who wants a wife that is a thrill addict and
freedom-minded
that implies she is feminist and ready to quarrel with you about everything entire day to get her way. No man would want this stress

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

elicits empathy

You're absolutely right, but you don't go far enough. Any name, any insult, we pin on any woman will only elicit sympathy. Weakness in a woman prompts sympathy and nurturing from both men and women. Weakness in a man? Contempt, disgust, anger.

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

What do you think of the term emcel as opposed to insin, though? Does the stigma of implied mental illness do a better job of advancing our goals? Everyone knows crazy women are to be avoided, even people that don't like to state it openly. Everyone knows the dangers of a woman with Munchhausen Syndrome, or Bipolar Mania / Manic Depression. Ostracism is potentially one of the most powerful tools in our toolbox, and it works particularly well against women.

Attached: 1430473073297.png (251.91 KB, 1000x836)

Nathan Morales
Nathan Morales

It doesn't matter. Ridicule and shame work. No matter what they say or pretend. It works. That's how Jewish media operates, by never stopping, never relenting on beating a dead horse with constant refrains until it's so normalized you can't even criticize it. Better than shame working on actual whores who are near the end, it warns and redpills the next gen.

Attached: family-trad-vs-whores-feminism-before-after.jpg (146.9 KB, 989x532)

Luke Lewis
Luke Lewis

Weakness in a woman prompts sympathy
That's why you don't point out their weakness, but their lack of reproductive value. Women get their social power from a man's desire to breed with them.

Dylan White
Dylan White

It's a delicate thing: if we're seen as picking on a woman (which we are), she's going to get all kinds of consolation and defense and care. This is going to make her feel valued, loved, and protected - the exact opposite of what we want. Even worse, she's going to feel bad at first, then idiots will comfort her, then she'll feel good. This is the emotional rollercoaster women live for.

I prefer insin. First, it's just a harsher sound. "Emcel" is soft and pleasant, like a warm bubble bath. Second, it implies rejection by others - she can't get a man. Emcel implies personal inadequacy, which doesn't hurt a herd animal like a woman nearly as much as social failure. Notice the lines of attack they use on us. They hit us with what would hurt them most. Don't make the same mistake and hit women with an attack tailored to hurt a man.

"like a shitty dark souls boss, women and men who act like women will always reveal their deepest weakness when they attack you “you’re going to die alone” >afraid of being alone, unloved
“nobody likes you” >afraid of reputation among social circle"

Attached: septoct-mehta-topimage.jpg (386.4 KB, 2000x1292)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit