Westminster Holocaust Memorial consultation attracts antisemitic comments The...

Jeremiah Morgan
Jeremiah Morgan

Westminster Holocaust Memorial consultation attracts antisemitic comments

The consultation on plans for a National Holocaust Memorial has attracted antisemitic claims of a "well-funded Holocaust industry" and complaints that Jews are given "special privileges”.
The claims appear online on the planning application to Westminster City Council for the National Holocaust Memorial and Learning Centre in Victoria Tower Gardens, next to the Houses of Parliament.
Ian Austin MP and Bob Blackman MP, Co-Chairs of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Holocaust Memorial told the JC they were "shocked" to read "antisemitic remarks about Jewish people and the Holocaust."
The former Labour MP, now sitting as an independent, and the Conservative member for Harrow East both called for the Council "to monitor these posts and ensure this type of language is removed straight away."

One response to the plans from a public of the public says: “EVIDENCE SUGGESTS THAT THE SERVICE APPEARS TO BE DISCRIMINATORY, UNLAWFUL AND RACIST , BECAUSE IT WOULD APPEAR THAT MONEY AND ASSETS PER CAPITA ARE BEING GIVEN DISPROPORTIONATELY TO JEW MEMORIAL SERVICES.”
The same message continues: “Jews only make up 0.5% of the population of the UK and one would expect any memorial to Genocide built in Victoria Tower Gardens to reflect that figure.
“ANY MEMORIAL MUST LARGELY REFLECT WHITE BRITISH VICTIMS OF GENOCIDE.”
Another comment says:”The well-funded holocaust industry could buy a plot of land anywhere in London to erect a memorial centre.”
Another submission said: “I am concerned by the ethnic and religious makeup of the UK Holocaust Memorial Foundation. There appears to be a grossly disproportionate number of Jews both on the board and Jury of the UKHMF relative to the jew population of 0.5% of the UK population, which appears to be discriminatory, unlawful and racist.”
Another response read: “If jews want a memorial why can't jews build a memorial in the new Jewish Cemetery at Bushey, safe and secure for jews and everyone else and the country saves £100million.

"Westminster council do your duty and protect the kids & tourists & jews. No memorial = no terror attacks on the memorial = no people die. The logic is compelling. “
Mr Austin and Mr Blackman added: "Ignorance and hate have led to horrific crimes throughout history and these posts highlight just how much a new Holocaust Memorial and Learning Centre is needed.
"This Memorial and Learning Centre, next to Parliament, will stand as a lasting reminder of the need for each one of us to stand up and tackle prejudice and intolerance wherever and whenever it is found."

On Monday, Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis was among those to add messages of support for the £50 million project.
The Chief Rabbi - who was on the panel of judges to pick the preferred memorial design alongside Holocaust survivor Sir Ben Helfgott and London Mayor Sadiq Khan - wrote: “The memorial will act as a permanent reminder of Britain's role in easing the suffering caused by the Holocaust.
“ It will commemorate the time when our nation acted to save and protect Jewish people from persecution and murder and remind us that we should never close our doors to those who need our help. It will also take a sobering look at our continental history, challenging future generations to safeguard our society from the very worst crimes against humanity.
“The memorial will provide a unique reminder of the fundamental responsibility that our democratic institutions share - to stand up for our values, and to cultivate a new generation of engaged citizens that can hold decision makers to account for decades to come."

(…)

A Westminster City Council spokesperson said: “It is extremely concerning to find anti-Semitic comments posted on our website. These have now been removed.
“The opportunity for members of the public to comment on planning applications is an important part of the planning process. There are valid arguments for and against any application and comments from the public help us reach informed decisions. However abusive and threatening comments are totally unacceptable.
“We will continue to monitor comments on the website and ensure any anti-Semitic or abusive remarks are removed.

web.archive.org/web/20190416171559/https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/westminster-holocaust-memorial-consultation-attracts-antisemitic-comments-1.483099

Attached: The-proposed-design-for-the-National-Holocaust-Memorial-and-Learning-Centre-Photo-Adjaye-Associates-Ron-Arad-Architects.jpg (155.68 KB, 1024x576)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Roche
idoxpa.westminster.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=makeComment&keyVal=PL0CVYRP27O00&prevPage=inTray
change.org/p/save-the-national-holocaust-memorial-in-westminster-sign-the-petition
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=f3JVgf_01m8
bitchute.com/video/5nE1M4mEcawN/
bitchute.com/video/p06YZalRB7eq/
youtube.com/watch?v=UntixeRiEK8
bitchute.com/video/2g4TkmacY4rT/
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=wt-kuvlBlMc
winterwatch.net/2018/11/david-cameron/
youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120
bitchute.com/channel/the-global-jewish-criminal-network/
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/jdecwar.html
goytalk.com/david-cole-in-auschwitz-documentary/
youtube.com/watch?v=ip_smOxGIfs
youtu.be/ip_smOxGIfs
holodomorinfo.com/
realjewnews.com/?p=932
search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=wardo
bitchute.com/playlist/XFndIxmfYof5/
youtube.com/watch?v=rMDWAaxFnCA
snouts-in-the-trough.com/archives/14757
youtube.com/watch?v=V7Qgxeylw1E
youtube.com/watch?v=bnY3nBzkG0o
big-lies.org
youtube.com/watch?v=gANk7iHci9A
youtu.be/GZDhy0n3wWE
youtu.be/oYhCQv5tNsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KmgzcSW2trM
youtube.com/watch?v=I8YmB_0Eahw
youtube.com/watch?v=7FnUjO98_-k
youtube.com/watch?v=1l-50GCBbjM
bitchute.com/video/2jpHJZMz6tZs/
brusselsjournal.com/node/865
archive.org/details/VladimirBukovsky-Is_the_EU_the_New_Soviet_Union
vladimirbukovsky.com/
gulagbound.com/46201/vladimir-bukovsky-eu-ussr/
youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs
youtube.com/watch?v=XY02Qkuc_f8
youtube.com/watch?v=ai1jJOwgY_Q
redice.tv/red-ice-tv/red-ice-live-israeli-ngo-helping-migrant-boats-reach-europes-shores-instructs-them-where-to-go
westernspring.co.uk/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-peoples-of-europe/
geni.com/projects/Recipients-of-the-Charlemagne-Prize/12120
returnofkings.com/99375/how-the-elites-are-using-divide-and-rule-to-control-us
secretsocieties.net/whoswho.htm
diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2019/02/28/jews-are-bankrolling-the-subversion-of-british-politics/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
davidduke.com/the-unending-hatred-israeli-settler-rabbi-praises-islamic-takeover-of-europe/
chuckmaultsby.net/id148.html
bitchute.com/video/9N7tNBg2wUtk/
truthout.org/articles/zionist-campaign-drives-black-jewish-activist-out-of-uks-labour-party/
youtube.com/watch?v=AiijlI9bq4E&feature=player_embedded
youtube.com/watch?v=zMj6BQ00BbM
bitchute.com/video/8DLpYdRGqU8C/
bitchute.com/video/6D1kFvPele56/
greanvillepost.com/2019/02/18/how-americas-dictatorship-works/
youtube.com/watch?v=GqSfrluRGAc
youtube.com/watch?v=X-SyKuOpIAI
youtube.com/watch?v=nb_vXaVKaMM
bitchute.com/video/TP0hNA4uicPs/
jewishracism.blogspot.com/2006/09/what-jews-think-of-jesus-and-of.html
conspiracyschool.com/blog/trump-puppet-kissinger-cfr-and-rothschilds-the-true-architects-russian-collusion
bitchute.com/video/l-5GmpakfKY/
naturalnews.com/051058_2030_Agenda_United_Nations_global_enslavement.html
bitchute.com/video/0MRiI9bHdgfK/
bitchute.com/video/FTxXNyVKxTSK/
bitchute.com/video/TM1qNJjF2WXn/
youtube.com/watch?v=rkbwUyycop8
youtube.com/watch?v=3WrTfC31Y8M
youtube.com/watch?v=e1UkVfwjCCw
bitchute.com/video/fdxYpFouU8ON/
youtube.com/watch?v=khijQSzu_Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=9nAtIZqCMeA
bitchute.com/video/5kT1desBFYu1/
bitchute.com/video/IEo2hhwhtxL6/
bitchute.com/video/zJn6n6WJtJIA/
seed25.bitchute.com/gIudfF6VnKd0/sdhGZW6bpAcT.mp4
bitchute.com/video/t61NUbBLvbQN/
youtube.com/watch?v=HhFRGDyX48c
bitchute.com/video/cmtIPoqpuFAH/
bitchute.com/video/vejA67DM4SfH/
bitchute.com/video/BGZlYuqqg0Fq/
youtube.com/watch?v=fbpZ1sbiTF0
youtu.be/1Rk1dAIhiVc
web.archive.org/web/20070927181634/http://reactor-core.org/money-changers.html
youtu.be/1e_dbsVQrk4
youtu.be/jj84Sw1x2po
youtu.be/Cl2xJHNkFGk
youtube.com/watch?v=GTD_5rr0cO4
bitchute.com/video/1FdtpGPR5iZM/
bitchute.com/video/HHBNqnvi1I7k/
timesofisrael.com/chief-rabbi-compares-african-americans-to-monkeys/
defence.pk/pdf/threads/netanyahu-openly-boasts-of-israels-war-on-africans.471591/
timesofisrael.com/most-israeli-jews-agree-africans-are-a-cancer/
nationalvanguard.org/2016/04/jews-and-slavery-three-books-by-the-nation-of-islam/
youtu.be/tJC7JEcr-vE
deviantart.com/der-himmelstern/journal/Anne-Frank-Diary-Fraud-Finally-Admitted-586457430
youtube.com/watch?v=bt2uvO3vh2s
imemc.org/article/60453/
youtube.com/watch?v=_Aa3Wu6ocV0
youtube.com/watch?v=4qVixbW_dTw
youtube.com/watch?v=B0fM58jBYzY
youtube.com/watch?v=XyUlKbStA5o
youtu.be/4ECxxRofU-I
youtu.be/fMwc19MqDEI
youtube.com/watch?v=i0hb8dfKN8k
youtube.com/watch?v=ySnk-f2ThpE
youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HNhF28fzN9I
antizionistleague.com/?s=churchill
bitchute.com/video/MyTzQniBEgLH/
archive.fo/hWosB
archive.fo/0lC4r
archive.fo/aMfbn
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ggg//

Jayden Nelson
Jayden Nelson

Nice.

Attached: 1520708449670.jpg (38.91 KB, 591x522)

Juan Long
Juan Long

"Oy vey the goy is wakeing up, better get the anti-semite remarks ready chaim"

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

What a shitty design.

Luke Parker
Luke Parker

Jews Rule!! :D

Caleb Anderson
Caleb Anderson

Jews rock! :DDDD

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

What a shitty design.
expecting beauty
they only understand ugliness, even their "IDF babes" are mostly of mixed foreign genetics.

Attached: Why-is-Modern-Art-so-Bad-lNI07egoefc.webm (15.1 MB, 854x480)

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

Is it a Libeskind? It looks like a Libeskind.

Attached: Remember-the-6-Gorillion.png (1.15 MB, 1024x576)

David Nelson
David Nelson

What a shitty design.
Every one I have ever seen seems to have the same design criteria.

Attached: New-England-Holocaust-Memorial-8-e1499698676494.jpg (127.43 KB, 1024x576)
Attached: AdobeStock-51002056-1038x584.png (961.74 KB, 1038x584)
Attached: holocaust-memorial-in.jpg (68.34 KB, 550x413)
Attached: memorial-04.jpg (206.75 KB, 800x500)

Easton Sullivan
Easton Sullivan

Jews are hideous people with hideous souls. Of course their art would be hideous too.

Oliver Long
Oliver Long

That last one seems more like a tower of babel reference.

Elijah Watson
Elijah Watson

People telling us they dont want a memorial
Means the memorial is needed even more!
Kikes. I fucking hate them.

Samuel Gonzalez
Samuel Gonzalez

America has the most Holocaust museums and it was a fucking pawn of the jews then and now.
Not a coincidence. They use them as a sign of dominance over others in their way of using a perceived victimhood as a weapon. Either people wake up to this or are eternally slaves to the jews (with all the sacrifices and rape and more that entails). There’s no middle ground, and there’s little time to act. The only optics that matter are those of the winners who actually write history. They already are demonizing us and constantly pushing White Genocide, they can’t write much worse filth, unlike where we would write the truth.
This world is sickening, and few options remain.

David Long
David Long

Fucking ridiculous that they want to get rid of this park, this green, natural space right next to the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey, and put a great big fucking jewish concrete ribcage next to it

Isn't there some image about how jews hate nature and beauty?

And pretty sure this will piss of a lot of normally mild people. I already got a leaflet in my letterbox a couple of months ago campaigning against this bullshit

Blake Rogers
Blake Rogers

I'll never understand why anyone would even have holocaust memorials, fucking kikes are the eternal victims ad have to fucking drag everyone else into their kike shit

Liam Morales
Liam Morales

Zig Forums you are slipping someone post the comments url that has caused all the chaos.

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

And I like how on the public comments for the Planning Application, they make sure to put a big long wall of text supporting the plan right at the top, and make the page roughly 50/50 pro-against, despite the fact that looking at the total number of comments supporting or objecting, the real proportion is 93:790, so roughly 90% of comments are against

Real unbiased of Westminster City council isn't it. I am sure they are completely neutral and haven't taken any sides whatsoever.

Attached: screencapture-idoxpa-westminster-gov-uk-online-applications-applicationDetails-do-2019-04-17-16-36-12.png (3.05 MB, 931x10179)

Jeremiah Martinez
Jeremiah Martinez

Isn't there some image about how jews hate nature and beauty?
Just look at modern architecture, it's all jewish and ugly as shit. Kikes have no idea what beauty is because before the west gave them a country they were just desert mud people forever

Joseph Martinez
Joseph Martinez

Goddamn kikes never stop fucking whining, as if they were the only ones ever to get genocided (even though they actually didn't). The bastards even tried to put a Holocaust memorial on the damn moon. Disgusting behavior. And they wonder why nobody likes them.

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

Attached: 1555138259894.jpg (56.3 KB, 625x558)

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

I almost wish they'd succeeded putting their bullshit on the moon just so I could go there, smash that shit, and throw it into the void.

Charles Long
Charles Long

planning application comments
make the horseferry playground better smaller
move the spicer memorial
Seems to be in the middle of a cool park for kids.
WHAT BETTER FUCKING LOCATION FOR IT THAN WHERE ALL THE KIDS GO TO PLAY

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

Why? the moon already did that

Grayson Harris
Grayson Harris

The synagogue of Saturn hates all the Creator's creations and wishes to invert it. Hence, tattoos, piercings, make-up, and all those amenities are proselytized.

Isaac Smith
Isaac Smith

Tattoos are fucking gay as shit, no idea why any retard gets them, do the retards who get tats think it makes them look like some kind of badass or something?

William Phillips
William Phillips

Destroy

Luke Roberts
Luke Roberts

Tattoos are fucking gay as shit, no idea why any retard gets them
A long time ago I asked my brother in law "How did they get boys to wear earrings and girls to get tattoos?"
He told me that was sexist.
mfw no one has ever answered my question

Ethan Jackson
Ethan Jackson

Why are all Holohoax memorials so hideous? I remember going to the big Berlin memorial as part of a tour and it was the dullest thing I’ve ever seen, almost a stain. Jews have no sense for art

Matthew Cook
Matthew Cook

Jews have no sense for art
That's one of the reasons why they spent so much time subverting Western art and replacing it with degenerate niggershit. They couldn't bring their art up to the level of ours, so they brought ours down to the level of theirs.
It's pathological envy.

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

How did they get boys to wear earrings
Well I mean to be fair about earrings those aren't new, faggots in the Elizabethan Era wore them

Jordan Phillips
Jordan Phillips

Forgot the damn picture

Attached: 468px-Shakespeare.jpg (59.34 KB, 468x600)

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

One could find fifty million better things to spend that money on. The only benefit to such memorials is the potential to destroy them at a later date in a visible act of rejection.

William Long
William Long

implying jews would ever want the good goyim to forget the 6 gorillion dead jews even if it means destroying western civilization to cement it in peoples minds

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

Wasn't implying that at all, merely lamenting the wasted opportunity for good.

John Rivera
John Rivera

Jews are given "special privileges”

100% correct, I'd like to see a memorial to holodomor, or one dedicated to all the deaths under communism, right next to one a holocaust one.

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

It's fine, we just need to get into power and oust the jews like our forefathers did and return to normalcy

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

Just imagine all the dogging and drug selling that will go on between those slabs.

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

Well I mean to be fair about earrings those aren't new, faggots in the Elizabethan Era wore them
I mean earrings like my 4th grade teacher wore not one gold loop sailor style. Christian sailors wore one gold loop in case they drowned body washed to shore earring paid for decent christian burial.
Anyway my short answer is media.

Attached: portrait-of-boy-wearing-earring.jpg (106.38 KB, 866x1300)
Attached: 51q6oqh89RL.jpg (51.24 KB, 375x500)

Cooper Butler
Cooper Butler

Then we can joyously deface the various memorials before they are demolished into history, like so many worthy structures were in the second world war.

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

huh?

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

They say we're created in the Creator's image so therefore any alterations is just a slap in the Creator's face. Although, can't really see the actual Creator enraged over trivial things. However, one is able to ascertain the constant hate towards Christianity. If the semites hate it, there must be something there. Just like how they hate nature in its' self. It's natural for a guy to like a girl all that other stuff is programming. Supposedly, you can build the adult by training it before the age of 7. Why would anyone leave their kids with strangers is just asinine(public school). One can see the evil in the details.

Noah Bell
Noah Bell

They hate nature, nature wildness and greenery is the spirit of the European.
See what became of 'art' when they took over russia. Everything became concrete blocks and squares.
They biologically have very low spatial awareness, so they can not create anything of beauty, it's why the false flag hayl hortler graffiti always looks like a drugged up chimpanzee has drawn it.

The most miserable thought of all, is where we could be as a people if it weren't for this parasite. It is like watching a thoroughbred race horse waste away in its prime because it has an intestinal parasite eating away at it from the inside.
£100 million, could house every single homeless man in london, all of whom are white.

Connor Harris
Connor Harris

Attached: brexit.JPG (30.51 KB, 800x535)

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

I remember going on a school trip to a holocaust museum in my country and the memorial for the jewish children was a literal pile of rocks.

Blake Sullivan
Blake Sullivan

“The memorial will act as a permanent reminder of Britain's role in easing the suffering caused by the Holocaust."
Bullshit, the Jews will eternally point out that the British didn't took them in when Hitler wanted to kick out the Jews from Germany and make them a secondhand perpetrator of the Holocaust.
They will eternally hound them with that to give in to their demands and only allow them to see themselves as "saviors of the jews" if they behave like good goys.

Jeremiah Myers
Jeremiah Myers

what an ugly memorial, who would want this in their city

Hudson Barnes
Hudson Barnes

he's talking about the Israeli moon lander that failed.

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

50 million pounds for some shitty concrete slabs?
Sounds like someone has plans to pocket most of the cash.

Colton Moore
Colton Moore

Why does any country on Earth other than Germany have to have a Holocaust memorial – oh, right, cos this has nothing to do eith the Holocaust.

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

Christian sailors wore one gold loop in case they drowned body washed to shore earring paid for decent christian burial
Oh is that true? I never knew that, still others besides sailors wore earrings back then, they also wore some really gay clothes too but that was just the times

Benjamin King
Benjamin King

Someone post a fucking link of wherever i can leave a nasty fucking comment on whatever dog shit this is

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

You're welcome, faggets.

Attached: Moonmanhimself.jpeg (20.03 KB, 400x400)

Colton Howard
Colton Howard

We have a hoax center here (detroitfag) I have always wanted to visit it but my caveat was I wanted to go with a jew. I have never been able to convince any jew I know to attend with me though. I found out when you enter there is a gigantic picture of Hitler on the wall.
Oh my now if I ever get to go and attend just gazing at the great man and triggering everyone near me.

Attached: Hoax-center.png (2.81 MB, 2432x1042)

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

Holy shit, the Masonic influence here is glowing.

David Brown
David Brown

he's talking about the Israeli moon lander that failed.
They were 6 million on that rocket, remember the 6 billion that died on the moon

Attached: 1431467939755.jpg (42.52 KB, 852x848)

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

Obidiah 1:4

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

detroitfag
How's life in Hell?

Cooper Peterson
Cooper Peterson

jews seriously can't into architecture, that's why all their attempts failed, and it took a white man to build the third templeOS

Blake Bailey
Blake Bailey

Just curious, can any bongfags tell if the points of the star are pointing at anything relevant?

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

hi siege

Dylan Sanders
Dylan Sanders

detroitfag

How's life in Hell?
FWIW anyone that posts they are from Detroit actually just lives near Detroit. I live in Oakland county Detroit is in Wayne county. The hoax center is in W Bloomfield.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-17-at-8.13.47-PM.png (72.44 KB, 1230x280)

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

Not realizing this will be known as "the rack of yid ribs"
High iq

Dylan Roberts
Dylan Roberts

Reminds me of Kyle's mom. Damn that kike creator of South Park had his people nailed!

Also, why the fuck does there need to be a Lolocaust memorial in England? England had nothing to do with it. They weren't occupied by Hitler nor did they ally with him. They were a fucking sanctuary state for Christ's sake!

Attached: 0tIB6iOprJE.jpg (126.73 KB, 1280x720)

Jordan White
Jordan White

No not really.
Left and top just pointing towards the air, right is pointing to the river

Attached: Screenshot-2019-04-18-at-14.48.23.png (203.9 KB, 601x536)

Camden Thomas
Camden Thomas

Visit it as a Zig Forums mission and post what you find. Wear a kippah if you need to go undercover.
Remove meta data first. You're doing God's work undercover user.

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

How many WW2 Veteran Memorials have they built in Israel?

Charles Green
Charles Green

None, jews don't care when Christians die

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

Doesnt really matter at all, as long as they can kvetch about the holofraud and farm some shekels in the process.
South Park
Ah, the show that turned a multifarious situation like illegal immigration into a simple catchphrase to indoctrinate an entire generation: Dey tuk our jubs!

Attached: fixedthat.png (63.77 KB, 480x302)

John Gomez
John Gomez

they're supposed to be ugly. the entire purpose of these things is to be disgusting eyesores that mark ownership.

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

None, because it would be the decent thing to do.

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

Interesting theory.
It reminds me or what George Orwell said about communist goosestepping. They don't do it *despite* the fact that it looks ridiculous: they do it *because* it looks ridiculous. It demoralises the population by letting them know that no matter how stupid they look, no one can stop them and no one can say anything against them.
Our leaders and influencers remind us every day they they can do and say the most obviously stupid shit and no one will dare to go against it.
It's not a side-effect. It's a tactic.

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

Ah, the show that turned a multifarious situation like illegal immigration into a simple catchphrase to indoctrinate an entire generation: Dey tuk our jubs!
The sad thing about that episode is that it's not supposed to make fun of the working class people who complain about losing their jobs. It's supposed to make fun of the white-collar workers who spout clichés like "they do the jobs we don't want to do" because they assume that their own jobs are safe.
Randy Marsh is very woke about immigration until a time travelling geologist takes his job for half the pay. At that point he becomes extremely red-pilled.
The audience was too stupid to grasp that point.

Tyler Adams
Tyler Adams

no.

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

Visit it as a Zig Forums mission and post what you find.
I would love to, I am pretty sure picture taking is verbotten though and I would have to rig up stealth secret agent kinda shit and practice first.

Wear a kippah if you need to go undercover.
Hearty keks there English Scotch Irish 6'/190 I doubt the tribe would believe me in a jew beanie, so was always why I wanted to go with a jew and be a "sponsered goy". That would be the way for me to be an undercover nahtzee.

This could evolve into a new Zig Forums capture the flag event. I could easily beleive there is no picture taking at everyone of the 30 or so hoax centers in the US.
FUCK THEM
NOTHING IS BEYOND OUR REACH

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

that fucking pic
compound of yiddish blum 'flower' + feld 'field'
compound of yiddish
yiddish

BLUMFELD IS GERMAN
JUST ONE OF MANY GERMAN NAMES JIDS STOLE AND SOILED
even a slow death is too good for a kike

Attached: come-get-a-sip-of-my-arian-blood-kike.jpg (400.03 KB, 1910x1000)

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

London needs to keep ONE public space the Bobbies keep clear of Muslims and prayer rugs, Muslim thugs and drug dealers. I guess this will be it. :)

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

I think Christians needs to build a Jesus Christ Memorial in Israel. One that will stand a lasting reminder of the need for each one of us to stand up and tackle prejudice and intolerance blah blah blah

Attached: Elim.jpg (9.07 KB, 270x263)

Adrian Davis
Adrian Davis

just remember anytime you see some bullshit about yiddish "words":

they don't have any. yiddish is fucking hebrew ebonics; yids are illiterate.

Ryder Scott
Ryder Scott

The holocaust is the justification the brits use for siding with Stalin.

This memorial just says "Look there was a holocaust see, so it was okay that we enslaved half of europe for half a century"

Joseph Russell
Joseph Russell

yeah, it's just the fucking chutzpa.after all the suffering they caused for germans they dare to try to steal their names and rebrand them as their own.
I can't even express how much this pisses me off right now.

guess we should let them know that
YOU OWN NOTHING DIRTY JEW

Dylan Williams
Dylan Williams

What a shitty design.
Every one I have ever seen seems to have the same design criteria.
Here's the holohoax memorial in Miami, Florida.

Jews are hideous people with hideous souls. Of course their art would be hideous too.
Ugly and brutal art was one of the planks of international communism. Inflicted on other people, its intention is to break them emotionally and spiritually.

Attached: miami-holocaust-memorial-1.jpg (132.32 KB, 600x800)
Attached: miami-holocaust-memorial-3.jpg (104.87 KB, 512x771)
Attached: Holocaust.jpg (163.42 KB, 640x480)
Attached: Hitler-Sculptor.jpg (137.86 KB, 350x495)

Oliver Ortiz
Oliver Ortiz

And yet they have zero excuses for Churchill being a White Supremacist who murdered and genocided millions of their precious pet shitskins and campaigning to 'Keep Britain White'. The Churchill family will be skinned and beheaded in broad daylight once the shitskins find out, the muzzies and poo in loos in GCHQ will murder their colleges, that family, the lords, and the royals for what they've done to them. Serves those muppets right.

Leo Long
Leo Long

That was a fun thread.

Attached: sidximinin-war-15-billion-gassed-yidixim-.png (66.98 KB, 1232x260)

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

holy fuck, why are these memorials always so ugly?

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

It never happened

Michael Cook
Michael Cook

you fags realise its only the 1000s of muslims that are talking shit about the jews and not cuckwristed bongs?

Brayden Hill
Brayden Hill

If you want to be an edgy faggot, consider who will get arrested for anti-semitism. It wont be the sandniggers, it will be the whites.
Kindly neck yourself.

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

Soulless, just like the jews themselves.

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

This is the only explanation ever needed for these so called "Holocaust" memorials. Recently some US based jewish "architect" proposed another one of these disgusting eyesores to be build in Amsterdam. It would have required cutting down the trees lining a street to build an ugly brick maze serving no purpose other than to stick it to the nonjews living there.

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

next to the Houses of Parliament.

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

Attached: Earrings.png (653.06 KB, 1604x1142)

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

Throw seedbombs in the memorial grounds. Have a sign saying "Mother nature knows the truth and nothing but the truth."

Attached: Tniw84f.png (137.12 KB, 1288x506)

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

Yeah, I'm going to go out on the same limb as others here and guess such a budget isn't actually required. Humiliation is obviously a goal, but what else? Are they laundering money through this project like they do with their 'fine' art purchases?
Wouldn't you know it, the (((woman))) who set our migration policy escaped from Germany - or her family did at least. And this is how they repay their best goyim for handing them Europe on a plate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Roche
Friendly reminder that Scaphism exists just for these people. On another note,

The application comments are here goys, but you need to register to post them

idoxpa.westminster.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=makeComment&keyVal=PL0CVYRP27O00&prevPage=inTray

Attached: jewish-architecture.png (104.39 KB, 438x318)

Matthew James
Matthew James

what are the best plants for doing this? i know kudzu but what else?

Elijah Rogers
Elijah Rogers

No it isn't

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

Yeah don't see too many memorials to all the Irish and Scots the Brits genocided.

Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller

can they come up with a better design?

Attached: 973417-bigthumbnail.jpg (123.78 KB, 450x338)

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

Remember the holohoax never happened

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

So when we dont want our dog to get too hot in the summer or when you would rather not have to deal with dingle berries on it we have these hair clippers…..
ALSO this thing is going to be right next to the river so its gunna be a memorial swimming pool. Also is the lef in the pick a sheer drop off?

Attached: holocaust-clippers.jpg (80.04 KB, 1092x520)

Kevin Edwards
Kevin Edwards

get tech from fasttech or gearbest
learn how to sew
good luck user

Brandon Hill
Brandon Hill

The irony is its places like Zig Forums that are the reason this stuff still gets funded

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

OK, *that* one is a bit better than the other ones were.

It's still bad, but it's *better*.

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

it isn't real but it should be

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

Claims are accurate.

Joseph Campbell
Joseph Campbell

Preaches aethetics for purity, calls a pure white man Asian.

You're retarded, and need more crack, you crack head.

Leo Davis
Leo Davis

stop funding the holohoax industrial complex
This is just so perfect.

Attached: reigrin.gif (1.39 MB, 480x360)

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

holy fuck, thanks for uploading that comic, ive been looking for it for months

David Phillips
David Phillips

How about a Dresden Memorial, you cunts?

John Roberts
John Roberts

Ya have to capture it when you can. Jewggle scrubs it from search engines on a regular basis.

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

antisemitic claims
of a "well-funded Holocaust industry" and complaints that Jews are given "special privileges”
Valid claims that get dismissed with a nonsense label of "antisemitic."

Landon Jenkins
Landon Jenkins

Might as well replace the park/playgound with this eyesore. The only kids in Bongistan are mudshit larvae.

Attached: 43027875-480151239130539-2221355728281534464-n.jpg (49.92 KB, 960x932)

Juan Barnes
Juan Barnes

Jewish are is disgusting

Christopher Perry
Christopher Perry

That is hideous.

Attached: 1514466052394.png (187.05 KB, 466x492)

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

why would anybody criticize this. london has always had people of many races and many jews fled to london to flee the holocaust.

look how cool this looks soooo futuristic, london needs this to be a global city in the future. those other bildings are so boring lol

britain needs to remember its role in the holocaust every city should have cool art like this so we can make sure never to be mean to jews.

William Lee
William Lee

This is the wrong fucking time for the Jews to be doing this.

Surely they are aware of how much they are hated.
Surely they are aware that even though so many people got brainwashed by them to actually try to LIKE the Jews, they are so bad that even people like me defy the mental programming and start to hate them.

But it's not as if we need to actually be enemies. They could go to Israel. Aryan men died fighting for Israel. We died to make Israel happen, for the sake of the Jews, but they just don't fucking get it. They think that there are "open borders," in Europe.

No.

The only border we have is out, never in.

Jews need to leave before they get hurt. Their fucking noses can surely smell the hatred and carnage about to happen. And it will happen FOREVER, every 50 years or so until they get it: They need to leave Europe and America and NEVER come back.

We HATE them. We fucking HATE them. Anyone who learns about what they've done and what they're responsible for hates them.

Even Christians hate them, and Christians fucking WORSHIP a Jew. And once a good goy Christian becomes a heretical heathen, their hatred of Jews only increases.

For the sake of peace, get the fuck out of Europe of your own volition, Jews, and go to Israel. We hate you. We never want to see you again. We tried so hard to welcome you, and all you do is brainwash everyone and make us unhappy.

Get out.

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

You realize you can't same fag because of your ID right?

Asher Allen
Asher Allen

britain needs to remember its role in the holocaust
Yes. Britain needs to remember that the very first concentration camps in human history were built by Britain to house and murder innocent Boer men, women and children.

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

And it will happen FOREVER
Not this time. This time the entire world knows their tricks.

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

This holocaust memorial location would make people even more anti semitic.

I would build it somewhere else. Hyde Park would be a better location. The Princess Diana memorial location is there as well.

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

If there is this much opposition against the location, they shouldn't force it.

Noah Taylor
Noah Taylor

Preach

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

Even Christians hate them

I guess people here didn't get the memo. Christians United For Israel UK has setup a petition on change.org demanding that this Holocaust Museum go up. Currently 8600 people have signed.

Unbelievably, there is now opposition to this worthy cause. Thousands have signed a petition to OPPOSE this memorial, and hundreds have written to the council to complain about it.

Shamefully, some of the opposition to this memorial appears to be far more sinister.

Whilst many genuinely oppose the construction without any discriminatory motives, CUFI has seen evidence of anti-Semitism from some opponents.

This includes conspiracy theories about Jews trying to claim the site and impose their will on the government, which is completely false. Others oppose the monument because of “politics” or even “Palestine”, which should not even be a factor. One conspiracy seen by CUFI claimed the memorial was to spread “Zionist propaganda”. Some of the wording chosen to oppose the memorial also raises questions.

change.org/p/save-the-national-holocaust-memorial-in-westminster-sign-the-petition

Attached: CUFI-Albuquerque.jpg (165.33 KB, 454x341)
Attached: cufi-5-million.png (1.38 MB, 1200x650)
Attached: cufiMezuzah.jpg (157.8 KB, 1200x512)
Attached: cufi-netanyahu-2.png (229.38 KB, 502x433)
Attached: CUFI-WEBSITE.jpg (108.96 KB, 580x405)

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

Kikes stealing money, I’m shocked

Lucas Foster
Lucas Foster

That there is a Dark Souls boss if I've ever seen one.

Asher Fisher
Asher Fisher

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=f3JVgf_01m8

bitchute.com/video/5nE1M4mEcawN/

bitchute.com/video/p06YZalRB7eq/

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=wt-kuvlBlMc

winterwatch.net/2018/11/david-cameron/
youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120
bitchute.com/channel/the-global-jewish-criminal-network/

wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/jdecwar.html
goytalk.com/david-cole-in-auschwitz-documentary/

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

youtube.com/watch?v=ip_smOxGIfs

youtu.be/ip_smOxGIfs

holodomorinfo.com/

realjewnews.com/?p=932

search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=wardo

bitchute.com/playlist/XFndIxmfYof5/
youtube.com/watch?v=rMDWAaxFnCA
snouts-in-the-trough.com/archives/14757

youtube.com/watch?v=V7Qgxeylw1E
youtube.com/watch?v=bnY3nBzkG0o

big-lies.org

youtube.com/watch?v=gANk7iHci9A

youtu.be/GZDhy0n3wWE
youtu.be/oYhCQv5tNsQ

youtube.com/watch?v=KmgzcSW2trM

youtube.com/watch?v=I8YmB_0Eahw

youtube.com/watch?v=7FnUjO98_-k

youtube.com/watch?v=1l-50GCBbjM

brusselsjournal.com/node/865
archive.org/details/VladimirBukovsky-Is_the_EU_the_New_Soviet_Union
vladimirbukovsky.com/
gulagbound.com/46201/vladimir-bukovsky-eu-ussr/

youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs
youtube.com/watch?v=XY02Qkuc_f8

youtube.com/watch?v=ai1jJOwgY_Q

redice.tv/red-ice-tv/red-ice-live-israeli-ngo-helping-migrant-boats-reach-europes-shores-instructs-them-where-to-go

westernspring.co.uk/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-peoples-of-europe/
geni.com/projects/Recipients-of-the-Charlemagne-Prize/12120

returnofkings.com/99375/how-the-elites-are-using-divide-and-rule-to-control-us

secretsocieties.net/whoswho.htm
diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2019/02/28/jews-are-bankrolling-the-subversion-of-british-politics/
davidduke.com/the-unending-hatred-israeli-settler-rabbi-praises-islamic-takeover-of-europe/

chuckmaultsby.net/id148.html

bitchute.com/video/9N7tNBg2wUtk/
truthout.org/articles/zionist-campaign-drives-black-jewish-activist-out-of-uks-labour-party/

youtube.com/watch?v=AiijlI9bq4E&feature=player_embedded

youtube.com/watch?v=zMj6BQ00BbM

bitchute.com/video/8DLpYdRGqU8C/

bitchute.com/video/6D1kFvPele56/
greanvillepost.com/2019/02/18/how-americas-dictatorship-works/
youtube.com/watch?v=GqSfrluRGAc
youtube.com/watch?v=X-SyKuOpIAI

youtube.com/watch?v=nb_vXaVKaMM

bitchute.com/video/TP0hNA4uicPs/
jewishracism.blogspot.com/2006/09/what-jews-think-of-jesus-and-of.html

conspiracyschool.com/blog/trump-puppet-kissinger-cfr-and-rothschilds-the-true-architects-russian-collusion
bitchute.com/video/l-5GmpakfKY/
naturalnews.com/051058_2030_Agenda_United_Nations_global_enslavement.html

Andrew King
Andrew King

bitchute.com/video/0MRiI9bHdgfK/

bitchute.com/video/FTxXNyVKxTSK/
bitchute.com/video/TM1qNJjF2WXn/

youtube.com/watch?v=3WrTfC31Y8M

youtube.com/watch?v=e1UkVfwjCCw

bitchute.com/video/fdxYpFouU8ON/
youtube.com/watch?v=khijQSzu_Ss

youtube.com/watch?v=9nAtIZqCMeA
bitchute.com/video/5kT1desBFYu1/
bitchute.com/video/zJn6n6WJtJIA/

seed25.bitchute.com/gIudfF6VnKd0/sdhGZW6bpAcT.mp4

bitchute.com/video/t61NUbBLvbQN/

youtube.com/watch?v=HhFRGDyX48c
bitchute.com/video/cmtIPoqpuFAH/
bitchute.com/video/vejA67DM4SfH/
bitchute.com/video/BGZlYuqqg0Fq/

youtube.com/watch?v=fbpZ1sbiTF0

youtu.be/1Rk1dAIhiVc
web.archive.org/web/20070927181634/http://reactor-core.org/money-changers.html

youtu.be/1e_dbsVQrk4

youtu.be/jj84Sw1x2po

youtu.be/Cl2xJHNkFGk

youtube.com/watch?v=GTD_5rr0cO4

bitchute.com/video/1FdtpGPR5iZM/
bitchute.com/video/HHBNqnvi1I7k/

timesofisrael.com/chief-rabbi-compares-african-americans-to-monkeys/
defence.pk/pdf/threads/netanyahu-openly-boasts-of-israels-war-on-africans.471591/
timesofisrael.com/most-israeli-jews-agree-africans-are-a-cancer/
nationalvanguard.org/2016/04/jews-and-slavery-three-books-by-the-nation-of-islam/

youtu.be/tJC7JEcr-vE
deviantart.com/der-himmelstern/journal/Anne-Frank-Diary-Fraud-Finally-Admitted-586457430

youtube.com/watch?v=bt2uvO3vh2s

imemc.org/article/60453/
youtube.com/watch?v=_Aa3Wu6ocV0

youtube.com/watch?v=4qVixbW_dTw
youtube.com/watch?v=B0fM58jBYzY
youtube.com/watch?v=XyUlKbStA5o

youtu.be/4ECxxRofU-I

youtu.be/fMwc19MqDEI

youtube.com/watch?v=i0hb8dfKN8k

youtube.com/watch?v=ySnk-f2ThpE

youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y

youtube.com/watch?v=HNhF28fzN9I
antizionistleague.com/?s=churchill

bitchute.com/video/MyTzQniBEgLH/

Josiah Miller
Josiah Miller

Exactly my thought

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

Doing god's work.

Liam Morales
Liam Morales

The Holocaust is the new religion for the secular West. The humiliation of Jewry replaces the Passion of the Christ, the Jewish people replace Jesus, and Hitler replaces Satan. To speak against it invites consequences which were once the norm for blasphemy.

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

Is called the foundation myth

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

The goyim are finally figuring it out.

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

Options galore, region specific, obviously
archive.fo/hWosB
archive.fo/0lC4r
archive.fo/aMfbn
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ggg//

Robert White
Robert White

It would be a shame if a clumsy construction worker "accidentally" destroyed that holocaust memorial with his bulldozer.

Accidents do happen!

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

If only you knew how Jewish things really are.

Joshua Bailey
Joshua Bailey

Bump for holohoax

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

brits bankrupted themselves and lost a fucking empire
are they grateful for all the blood and treasure?

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

my lawful comments are being removed
The absolute state of britain. Where not only can comments be unlawful but they are also censored when they are lawful.

Attached: 1440469386832.jpg (79.62 KB, 454x453)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit