Kikes Spreading Measles Through Jew York

US health officials seek to stem measles outbreaks traced to Israel

archive.is/U0zxp
france24.com/en/20190416-us-health-officials-seek-stem-measles-outbreaks-traced-israel-ukraine

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x765, 825.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/65253-israeli-flight-attendant-measles-coma.html
8ch.net/pol/res/13154634.html#13154699
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Beautiful. Let them reap their own poisons.

Attached: azw3d66phwg21.jpg (726x901, 157.48K)

Jews dont vaccinate their children.
They know, vaccine will reduce IQ by 15 points, if not direct induce autism, ADHD, BAM and other autoimune diseases.
Measles are good for immune system.

Problem is that jews are anti-race made up of all the garbage of the earth, they have awful genetics that would lead to them dying off in a few generations if they didn't have other races to parasite off of.

Attached: Seriously.png (150x150, 52.13K)

Thank god I got vaccinated, I can barely tolerate you morons as it is.

yeah, think of all the life threatening diseases you avoided because of those vaccines

livescience.com/65253-israeli-flight-attendant-measles-coma.html
The outbreak comes from people who are not vaccinated. Quite a few Immigrants from Guatemala have brought it in.
They say it is coming from 3rd world countries and transmitted to unvaccinated people.
Measles kills jews. Most of America whites are vaccinated.
I don't get the post.
How is this a Jew Conspiracy or are we not even trying anymore.

Who cares.
Kikes are dying.

On one hand
On the other hand

Attached: LOL.jpg (728x400, 29.02K)

That pretty much what I said.
So why they post?
If you are that troubled over Jews getting the Measles . Offer vaccinations to the jews for a dollar. Every Jew would be vaccinated.
It's because Jews are greedy.
Get it.

Poor jews are expendable like goyim. Suckers.

If you find a friend who has the measles remember to give him a blanket while he is sick and drop it off at the local Jewish center.

obviously these creatures are not our oppressors it's the Jesuit empire

KILL A KIKE, IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Now it is Jesuits.
I smell a Goat fucker.

Holy shit, they are actually trying the old trick of:
MAKE SOMEONE THE RIGHT HATES BE THE CULPRIT, SO THAT THE RIGHT WILL SPREAD AND SUPPORT OUR PROPAGANDA
Reminder, measles is harmless to healthy children and only catching it gives permanent immunity. Measles parties were standard for decades, and that is exactly what these jews are doing - good for us but not for you.
Video related, this is how desperate they are to stop you from having any reason to refuse the shot.

AND FINED $1000 IF THEY REFUSE

This is very big news.
She says it near the end.

>Kikes Spreading Measles Through Jew York
GOOD

Detroitfag here and I thought it came from bean traffic over the border. There is a "huge" outbreak here as well 30-50 cases the local news has been reporting on for a week now, but it seems to be located amongst the sand niggers.
I have not paid any attention to the kike aspect, if I find anything I will report back.

I don't see a problem since there aren't any Whites left there.

I guess jews really are rats, spreading diseases.

Every one of these always turns out to be less about vaccination and more about how no amount of dead or suffering children is too many for the advocates of open borders. None of these outbreaks would have happened in a sovereign country.

I noticed the Jew aspect right away because the concentration was where our local community is, in Oakland County (there's also a lot in Southfield). It leapt right out at me that this was not among rednecks or survivalists but one of the most aberrantly wealthy counties in the country.

Measles wont kill you who cares

Speaking of which:

8ch.net/pol/res/13154634.html#13154699