NO OBSTRUCTION
NO COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION
NO COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION
NO COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION

EAT SHIT, DEMOCRATS

Attached: Smug45.jpg (680x383 96.8 KB, 342.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/opa/speech/attorney-general-william-p-barr-delivers-remarks-release-report-investigation-russian
c-span.org/video/?459919-1/attorney-general-barr-holds-news-conference-mueller-report-release
gab.com/WhitePillUS/posts/bjJEUzhnYUx4QUdIVEVldVVaek5Tdz09
nationalvanguard.org/2016/02/a-call-for-tolerance/
archive.fo/sVgsq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take that libs!

Completely owned!

Trumps a kike cocksuscker
Fuck all boomer scum
Glass the niggers kikes muds poos and beaners
White planet earth only reeeeeeeee

No collusion except with Israel.

No obstruction except for the open borders, the gun control, and the stolen tax money.

Attached: 3e74e68f84cab6d92c170aa2082667e0cb8cb416cc8fe4da12d687ce629893fc.jpg (1280x720, 96.02K)

This. Trump is a traitor.

official kosher salt mining thread?

Attached: ClipboardImage (1).png (594x508 583.32 KB, 378.83K)

Just as kosher as your president.

This feedback loop is going to be out of control.

Attached: mad jew 3.png (403x126 106.56 KB, 26.19K)

no wall

Attached: haterade.jpg (500x510, 100.12K)

Trump loves Israel and hates America. Trump is a liar. There is no wall. There are more illegals coming in every single day. All political criminals walk free while Julian Assange is arrested.

Go fuck yourself. No one accepts your traitor president here.

Attached: Trump lies about wikileaks.webm (1280x768, 3.73M)

How is Trump any different from george Bush or Obama?

Trump refuses to even acknowledge that White America put him in office.

Attached: wall starts Monday.png (597x577 484.77 KB, 237.32K)

WN's are too stupid to live.

So we're getting a wall? And why did he give 30 billion dollars to Israel?

KEK
It's a great day my fellow MIGApedes.

Attached: dup.jpg (940x627, 104.29K)

Everyone with a functioning brain new he didn't collude with Russia 2 years ago. the problem is his collusion with Israel to subvert America

And yet the mainstream media says hes an anti semite that is causing unprecedented racism.

By the mainstream media?

Rich in irony coming from White Nationalists.

Thank you Codemonkey for allowing posts like this to stay on Zig Forums

Eat shit, ZOGbot.

Seems like you don't know what Irony means

Paid shill. Allowed to post here.

Post a map of new wall construction.

ip hopping freemason (s)
keep trying though
jej

This
Fuck him for being a white hating kike cock sucking faggot
Hey secret service tell him I said that to his fat fuck face
t.user

Eco Naturist. Thanks fuck ass
You’ll be starved soon enough don’t worry sunshine

Donald J Trump

>>>/reddit/
Strange how you don't have a map.

Attached: russianboogieman.jpg (960x676, 87.29K)

The only thing pro-Trump shilling accomplishes is entertainment for us.
you lost
but keep going though, Brother.

Nobody is going to provide an actual link to the press conference?

Attached: wellwellwell.jpg (735x588, 68.87K)

nobody gives a fuck
sage

My mistake - kike-loving-trump-tards care…
sage

Obviously I do or I wouldnt have requested the link.

Attached: 3ae037cc5aa93db80849cf023320e2a4370b7fa23fe3eac85011dc75c07ee357.jpg (480x540, 42.2K)

Maybe Im triggered by him like you and I want to watch it to get all angry about how he wasnt impeached for definitely being a Russian spy.

Attached: putin.jpg (750x413, 55.95K)

AT LAST I FINALLY SEE

Attached: 79CE17A3-C1F5-495B-B377-CE77937510D6.jpeg (1242x1616 359 KB, 256.26K)

WHERE MY BAYSTE MIGAPEDES AT???
WE CAN NOW CONTINUE TRIGGERING DEM LIBS
NOT TIRED OF WINNING

Attached: D2Mn6LRXQAEuBuu.jpg (1217x1185 89.57 KB, 186.61K)

transcript
justice.gov/opa/speech/attorney-general-william-p-barr-delivers-remarks-release-report-investigation-russian

cspan replay
c-span.org/video/?459919-1/attorney-general-barr-holds-news-conference-mueller-report-release

you don't have to say sage, retard

By his Jewish Overlords.
Trump plays a role. His role is to serve the Jewish Israel agenda.

Topcuck

Thanks.

Attached: altrightarmy.jpg (1042x1154, 281.66K)

Why does "miga" posting and drumpf spam increase only when something good happens for trump?

Vote harder, goyim!

Attached: c9f0c6e8269cfd3fc8ba4fdcef82a0e870472ab545ec45bea604b5464a5f4269.jpg (1126x850, 203.75K)

Because they get paid to artificially inflate “the silent trump supporters” on Zig Forums whom are totally actual anons. Now stop asking questions goy.

I wouldn't be half as big a supporter of Trump is it wasn't for you assblasted kikeshills.
I mean, what do you think you're going to achieve? You think you can convince anyone here with your pathetic imitations of memes? You buzzword filled, plebbit style posting?
President of the United States Donald J. Trump is going to win re-election and he will change the face of America.
Nothing you do can stop it, but don't let me stop you. Go ahead, keep up your shilling. You're only destroying yourselves by being here and if you need a break, you can always subscribe to pewdiepie.

Attached: db9ebd1a6bbf4b9e.jpg (720x683, 50.48K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hope some shills take swimming lessons with their toasters.

Topkek, Tel-Aviv.
You're persistent, I'll give you that

Attached: b57df180bc8d5e36e55f26dde6f0971d2aaaa3e5c91e7a7936012868aa91c3b8.png (862x40, 3.29K)

Do you think that if you can convince enough people that wall replacements are new constructions that they will magically keep the spics out?

I'd rather he was colluding with Russia than Israel.
If anything we probably should be teaming up with Russia.

Attached: Tracksuit.webm (320x180, 832.3K)

You understand the Russia thing was theater to obfuscate from israel, right?

It just shows the destruction of the media narrative that Trump is anti semitic and racist.
These things work on a bell curve. So theres far more people who will now vote for him for not being racist and anti semitic, compared to the people who wont vote for him for not being racist and anti semitic.

Attached: hungary_migrant_captures.png (973x705, 150.65K)

Aww, Miss Piggy doesn't like it?

Attached: Untitled.png (519x143, 9.83K)

Donald Trump said: "Oh my God! This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I'm fucked."

That's not an innocent man

Attached: IMG_20190418_110717.jpg (1236x748, 186.05K)

Looks like the only reason they think Wikileaks was working with Trump is because they were trying to time some damaging information to harm Trumps campaign and then wikileaks released even more damaging stuff on hillary the following day.

you should have kept reading, he meant that he wont be able to get anything done which was kinda true wasnt it

finish the quote moron

thats so based

I think they should start Trumps 8 year presidency on the day the report is released.
Since he can actually get shit done now.

That's not what the media wants to portray.

Attached: Untitled.png (624x834, 95.86K)

Kill yourself Stormtard.

There isn't anything that was supposedly on the campaign agenda that was blocked by a special counsel investigation. The executive has sole purview to construct the wall with ZERO input from Congress. Congress has NO role. Pretending that they do was an excuse to not get it done [because capital does not want it]. Congress has ZERO input on the ending of undeclared police actions abroad.

Claims that Trump couldn't get anything done because of this theatrical, staged investigation is nonsense.

Global report for supporting Trump.

REMINDER THAT THIS IS AN ADMITTED PAID SHILL.

Attached: Criticism Creates Support.JPG (720x960, 155K)

GUESS WHAT, SHLOMO. HE NEVER WANTED TO DO A GODDAMN THING. HE'S NOT DOING ANYTHING NOW. HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING SO FAR. HE WON'T DO ANYTHING.

OY FUCKING VEY!

We already knew this, so nothing new here. What I'd like to know is what is Trump going to do about the obstructionists that are holding public office? Is he going to hang them in the streets as traitors? No? Than fuck him.

The problem is if he tried to bypass congress and govern by executive order like Obama did, he still needs to secure funding in the budget. Which is drawn up by the congress.
And any executive order can be dismissed in a heartbeat by the incoming president in 2024.

Imagine tattooing muller on your acne ridden back. WTF people.

I never said ZOGnald Trumplestein couldn't get anything done because of this investigation. He couldn't get anything done because he serves the Jew.
Shabbos Goy President Trumplestein is the single greatest sham ever perpetuated on the American people.
Back in 1999 Dr. William Luther Pierce, in a National Vanguard essay, named Trump as a Pawn of the Jews.
gab.com/WhitePillUS/posts/bjJEUzhnYUx4QUdIVEVldVVaek5Tdz09

nationalvanguard.org/2016/02/a-call-for-tolerance/

Pics Related

Attached: bq-5c6f10ad04f9e.jpeg.jpg (1440x1680 462.44 KB, 583K)

Look at this failure of life, that d1dac5 is.

The funding is there already. The law explicitly says that all illegals must be deported without trial. The law explicitly says that a wall must be built. There is no excuse.

How many IPs do you have in this thread alone, paid shill?

"How could you let that happen Jeff?"
Bama user here. Trump stabbing Jeff Sessions in the back is why Bama went blue in not voting for Roy Moore.
The south doesn't forget.

Attached: bq-5cb3b22c9da7c.jpeg.jpg (1920x1080, 732.84K)

You were quoting Trump where he said he was fucked because people had told him he wouldnt be able to get anything done while the investigation was ongoing.

No, Alabama didn't vote for Moore because the election was stolen. They fucking admitted to bussing niggers in from Mississippi.

It is in the military's budget already. What is Congress going to do, not fund the military? Take your worn out talking points somewhere with a dumber user base.
It has nothing to do with executive orders. The executive is responsible for frontier fortifications and national defense construction, going back to the Indian Wars.

You boomertards disgust me

No the democrats wouldnt agree to funding the wall construction.
Although they did agree to yuge increases in the budget for ICE and other border security measures. Because they claimed the problem could be dealt with that way. (yeah right)

They don't have a choice. It's already funded.

You're not wrong. The Mueller report redacts info on ongoing investigations, so they COULD be investigating Israel/Mexico…but I'm not holding my breath.

Pretty much this. Trump's a civnat boomer trying to please everybody and not make anyone mad or get anyone killed. I wish he was a dictator, but he's trying to work within the system.

Big if true…

Not really, since there's no intention of building it.

Cute. How does it feel that your entire life now revolves around a single person? How does it feel on crawling on every corner like some dirty rat, with only goal being about a damn grudge?
I suppose it feels good to you, a self-destructive pest who can't even leave a slightest legacy of himself.

In government terms, getting the funding means its going ahead.

It's like the world is ending for them.

Attached: Untitled.png (518x144, 10.55K)

I wouldn't know; I don't support Trump.
I wouldn't know; I don't support Trump.
So Trump then.

Not really. It's in the budget and being used for other things. Israel

No one stole an election from Moore. Moore lost because a electorally significant minority of White voters aren't turning up for israel first.

Lie some more, please.
archive.fo/sVgsq

Oh so they didnt secure the funding cos the funding went to Israel?