Rapefugee with fake age strangled German teen who refused gay sex

Rapefugee with fake age strangled German teen who refused gay sex

The media states he is 14 but has you can see from the picture he is as tall as the policemen arresting him, so his age is probably fake.

He strangled his 13 year old school buddy who didn't want to be ass raped by him.

bild.de/regional/ruhrgebiet/ruhrgebiet-aktuell/auftakt-in-totschlagsprozess-von-wenden-mitschueler-erwuergt-weil-er-keinen-sex-61327538.bild.html

Attached: 1,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (993x559, 66.41K)

Daily reminder, afghans are animals that rape boys.

The victim who was found dead in a forest.

Attached: 1,w=756,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (756x425, 54.6K)

sure that's not a stock photo?
Look at the hands. Guy on the left looks more sandnigger than the handcuffed one.

The newspaper subtitled it as the perpetrator being arrested.

Doch, seine Gesichte ist nicht das von einer neuen German.

ok? nothing will happen

Jewish false flag.

Friendly reminder that there are retards who count on these towelheaded closet fags to keep the thots in place

if it weren't the Bildzeitung who has a history of hiding and faking the ethnics of criminals (like giving german aliases to turkroach criminals a few years ago) I wouldn't even wonder. Slavs can be pretty bad too.
Anyone got the full name of the murdrant?

Wouldn't be that hard for the cops to "arrest" one of their own while the photos were being taken, and smuggle the real killer out the back way while no one is looking. It's all about perception, right?

Hey Germans, get out on the streets and say "Jude" until you get over your fear complex, then chant "Jude" until you feel better about yourself, and finally scream "Jude" until you have enough anger in you to clean up your homeland.

Germans have been beaten down by the jews for three generations.
They're finished as a people.

Kek
ten thousands of Germans out on the streets chanting 'Jude,Jude,Jude'
Lügenpresse reports:Today Germany held the biggest rally against antisemitism in history

Fuck off black pill jew nigger, there is a reason the US still has a base in Germany and it isn't because the Jews have finished off the real Germans.

you wish moishe
Enemies of the German Volk should be scared because it's slumber is nearly over

Whatever, fine it's all well and good in THEIR CULTURE. However, I draw a line of fire in the sand when these folks come into my culture. They are not welcome. They are unfit and unclean. They have no place whatsoever in the West. They should ALL be sent home. I'll give the 5th generation and up immigrants a pass. However the rest can get FUCKED. send them home legal or not. Folks will say "we cant do that these are modern times. Give me a break. Tell me that in another 300 years. A lousy 125 years ago we all rode horses.

Kee telling yourself that kike

Kill yourself kike

This image might as well be edited. I don't trust anything the lying press puts out anymore.

Nope.

this happens every day, not really news.

rip western civilization

he could easily by syrian or afgani they arent that dark skninned

In typical German fashion, they found him buggering the dead boy screaming “who’s having gay sex now?”