IS RESURFACES IN CONGO, NOW IS ATTACKING NIGGERS

mobile.twitter.com/MapsSyria/status/1118954432371335168
——————

mobile.twitter.com/MapsSyria/status/1118932771878178817
—————

Attached: D4c_ZCHXkAE8IQT.jpeg (474x266 154.39 KB, 10.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drcongo.liveuamap.com
quora.com/Where-is-Marvels-Wakanda-located-in-Africa-and-what-African-country-is-there-in-real-life
twitter.com/AnonBabble

drcongo.liveuamap.com

Probably some area China wants to develop, so the (((STATE DEPT))) decided to enrich the area.

Hahahahaha Sharia Africa when?

DONT GO NGUBU

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (485x443, 69.72K)

Ebola chan, I hope you are ready to welcome those people.

So apart from Eritrea niggers, Sudanese niggers, now we get niggers from the Congo too. Amazing. Cant wait for all the diversity!
HONK
O
N
K

WE NEED NIGGER BEHEADINGS NOW ALLAH DAMN IT

Finally the kikes got something right

Thank you based Ben Shapiro, together we'll get rid of niggers and arabs

Which Congo army are they attacking? Aren't there like half a dozen of them?

how close is Wakanda?

KEK

ISDR is going to weaponize Ebola, just you wait and see. It is no coincidence they're operating in the region that's most inflicted with the virus.

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-165413_LiveUAMap.jpg (657x1035, 261.39K)

So now IS is going to force Congolese Niggers out of Africa?
Where will they run to?
Europae

Not even in Syria they managed to destabilize more than half the country. Stop claiming there are any actual refugees in the west. They are leeches.

Boko haram is huge. Not Congo.

But theres many harbours opened to /threads

Eh ey, fah-dah I weel go to bree-tahn and beecum eh fehmoos footbol pleyah

Africa is a wild place

This guy gets it.

Of course. (((ISIS))) has to drive even more Africans into Europe.

I am well aware that they are. The precedent of a destabilized zone is still reason enough for A) Parasites to leave and B) The kiked governments of the west to keep harboring these parasites.

Syria mostly is a safe zone nowadays, but the Young Syrian males who fled the country (and left their sisters, brothers, mothers and fathers behind) are not going back to Syria. Instead, they will try and breed like the cockroaches that they are

Right next door actually.

quora.com/Where-is-Marvels-Wakanda-located-in-Africa-and-what-African-country-is-there-in-real-life

Attached: main-qimg-d6ad1748e33c900ce01ba22d897f52b5.jpeg (602x363, 41.28K)

Look at him and laugh.

ask somalia

okay

Attached: 449e0f8803beab9d784750d17c21c68560d07959b4e8a6d73280c300f7149949.gif (357x333, 196.76K)

so once again it is about the Coltan mines and who will mine the rare minerals and make money off of it.

WTF i luv mudslimes NAO

Good news, my sheepfucking Tarantian slaves! I found a crack in the wall of darkness. I found evidence linking modern corporatism to fascism. Look up OVRA on wikipedia.

Think about how much a Druuge would pay for OVRA’s files, and then notice that the enslaved masters already got there! That’s why corporate slave “owners” are so unhealably broken in the modern day! Their marketing departments produce “valuable” profiles en masse, hurting themselves and others in a way that self-deceiving corporatists tell themselves is necessary and appropriate just as self-deceiving fascists of an earlier generation did.

Someone should inform the UN that jews are killing defenseless niggers.

Holy Moly
This has the potential to be devastating for the Region.
Already one of the poorest in the world, but one of the richest in term of natural resources, ISIS stands to gain fuck ton of unwitting Western and Eastern money, and a lot of potential recruits. If they have the same expertise they had in Syria/Iraq, they could stomp the regional armies and other groups in the jungle, with loads of places to hide and find safety in
That is, if they aren't total niggers about it and be stupid

wtf I love jew slaves now

inb4 ISIS is now redpilled

Moon Man here, yes, it's true, I've converted.

Not true. US is still fucking around in Syria, and will do so for the foreseeable future. Troops are not coming home.

Your post is far too vague. There are those who now how to communicate and get their message across, and then there's you - you fucking idiot. I'm no going on some stupid goose chase for you. You can fuck off.

Probably damn near overnight. We're about to witness the most insane variant of islam in history. This will be amusing.

IS attacks have been happening in Cabo Delgado province in Moza, wonder if there's some connection?

until they start growing their numbers and being attacking whites in South Africa and Botswana, then it will kick things off.

WAR FOR VIBRANIUM

It's more that ISIS will go and fetch slaves to do their war.
With some luck they will only spread ebola in Israel

Boko Haram’s got you covered

Chad fundamentalist Muslims will literally declare territory and fight to defend while white nationalists post clown memes on Zig Forums. How can we step up our game?

BTFO

The jews want their cobalt and diamond mining back

Pretty sure this will mean that the blacks "christians" there will start to massacre Muslims or outright ban it like in Angola.

Its always so hard for you people to blend in.

Isn't this close to the ebola outbreak?
It is…
Thank you God, wipe those fucking semite/niggers off the map.

Oh good, another reason to bring in more niggers to Europa

Please let it be

Continued some research on the matter, apperently the real start of Islam in Uganda is from the Tablighi Jamaat which is a dawah (missionary and proselytization) movement. The Allied Democratic Forces is a primarily Islamist groups in a nominally christian/pagan region of africa, which is I guess against Uganda and also has a presence in the eastern DRC. In 2013 in the exact same town, there was a ADF attack and occupation.

What's peculiar is that Islam has reached this deep into central Africa. I know that they have a decent presence in the Swahili coast and a lot in South Africa. But they have recently in the last few fucking decades even have expanded this deep into Africa?

This doesnt seem organic, either these are former ADF fighters who jumped ship and are now full jihad. Or they're plants.

Interesting.

Actually islam has been in africa for almost 1,400 years since its inception. When many of the revolutions in Africa happened the niggers whole scale slaughtered the men, women and children of islam. If those niggers let the muslims back in, their previous tortures will be forgotten in the face of things that could only be considered legendary in terms of pain and suffering. Semites have a real HARD ON for suffering and torture if you refuse their 'magical presence' preferring your own kind ONLY.

i almost gave a shit