Share Your Favorite Mein Kampf Excerpts

"It was terrible, but not to be overlooked, that precisely the Jew, in tremendous numbers, seemed chosen by Nature for this shameful calling.

Is this why the Jews are called the 'chosen people'?

I now began to examine carefully the names of all the creators of unclean products in public artistic life. The result was less and less favorable for my previous attitude toward the Jews. Regardless how my sentiment might resists my reason was forced to draw its conclusions.

The fact that nine tenths of all literary filth, artistic trash, and theatrical idiocy can be set to the account of a people, constituting hardly one hundredth of all the country's inhabitants, could simply not be tanked away; it was the plain truth.

And I now began to examine my beloved 'world press' from this point of view.

And the deeper I probed, the more the object of my former admiration shriveled. The style became more and more unbearable; I could not help rejecting the content as inwardly shallow and banal; the objectivity of exposition now seemed to me more akin to lies than honest truth; and the writers were - Jews.

A thousand things which I had hardly seen before now struck my notice, and others, which had previously given me food for thought, I now learned to grasp and understand.

I now saw the liberal attitude of this press in a different light; the lofty tone in which it answered attacks and its method of I killing them with silence now revealed itself to me as a trick as clever as it was treacherous; the transfigured raptures of their theatrical critics were always directed at Jewish writers, and their disapproval never struck anyone but Germans. The gentle pinpricks against William II revealed its methods by their persistency, and so did its commendation of French culture and civilization. The trashy content of the short story now appeared to me | as outright indecency, and in the language I detected the accents 0 of a foreign people; the sense of the whole thing was so obviously hostile to Germanism that this could only have been intentional."

-Adolf Hitler, Volume 1, Chapter 2.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (180x280, 74.96K)

"… a state authority is entitled to demand respect and protection only when it meets the interests of a people, or at least does not harm them. There can be no such thing as state authority as an end in itself, for, if there were, every tyranny in this world would be unassailable and sacred. If, by the instrument of governmental power, a nationality is led toward its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people - it is his duty. "

Wow those are really good, do you know what chapters? If not that's fine, I was just planning on marking those quotes.

No it's in the first 1/3rd of the book tho

Found it! Volume 1 Chapter 3, about halfway down. Thanks.

Hitler promoting boxing and jujutsu to youth was some great advice in Mein Kampf cant remenber the chapter, but he does bring up some good points about real men fighting.

Awesome, they aren't consecutive but I feel like they are powerful together. It's my favorite quote to share without saying where it's from.

Interesting, I've seen many Pro-Evropa nationalists advocate similar advice. Hitler was always big on the physical education of a nation's people.

Haha, I know that feeling when you have such great knowledge but know it will be instantly shut out by your listener simply due to its origin.

Ye from memory i think it was in the Chapter were he details his desire for the SA, some good advice especially considering the only language our enemys speak is force.

Hitler destroyed Europe and killed 100 million Whites. You wankers should kill yourselves.

"Whites",
You mean Slavs and Jews?

So true the majority of Russians, Ukrainians have asiatic or jewish blood. They arnt "white." not at all.

Why are you spamming?

Overtime at the JIDF Schlomo?

Your the one who is subverting here it is a fact that russians and Ukrainians have Jewish/Asiatic strains.

this.

What would you consider Turks "White" too?, maybe Moroccans as well hm?

"I want to drink black people juice"

On religious subversion of politics via ethnic nepotism:

On the importance of ethnic homogeneity with regards to longevity of a nation:

withstand the vital energies of separatist nationalities forging ahead towards the shaping of their own individual existence.

Attached: communistsbtfo.jpg (360x277, 19K)

Retarded since Ukrainians literally called Hitler a liberator, and perfectly so because he was.

Attached: ukrainian hitler poster.jpg (726x339 233.24 KB, 61.06K)

On christcucks:
Stalag Edition, volume 1 chapter 3

On pathological White altruism:
Stalag Edition, volume 1 chapter 3

On why jews created Israel:
Stalag Edition, volume 1 chapter 11

On how liberals sold out Germany in WWI:
Stalag Edition, volume 1 chapter 7

"The founder of Christianity made no secret of His estimation of the Jewish people; when He found it necessary, He drove those enemies of the human race out of the Temple of God, because then, as always, they used religion as a means of advancing their commercial interest.
"At that time Christ was nailed to the Cross for his attitude towards the Jews, whereas our modern Christians enter into party politics, and when elections are being held they debase themselves to be for Jewish votes.
"They even enter into intrigues with the atheistic Jewish parties against the interest of their own Christian nation.
"On this first and fundamental lie, the purpose of which is to make people believe that Jewry is not a people, but a religion, other lies are subsequently based."

"I gradually began to hate them

"If you want to shine as bright as the sun, you first have to burn as fiery"

Intredasting.

The whole chapter "Nation and Race" is my favorite one. Everything from it rings true.

What was the one where hitler talked about multiculturalism?

Pic related on how things got so bad.

Attached: mk causes of the collapse.png (1822x222, 51.2K)

(and how to fix them)

Forgot about that other cool quote about the kikes.

What was the quote about struggle

Forgot that one quote… I know it had something to do with natsoc.

Accelerate methodically

The great masses can be rescued, but a lot of time and a great deal of patience must be devoted to such work. A Jew, on the other hand, can never be rescued from his fixed notions.

I was then simple enough to attempt to show them the absurdity of their teaching. Within my small circle I talked to them until my throat ached and my voice grew hoarse. I believed that I could finally convince them of the danger inherent in the Marxist nonsense.

But I achieved the very opposite. It seemed to me that a growing insight into the disastrous effects of the Social Democratic doctrine in theory and in practice only served to strengthen their opposition.

The more I debated with them the more familiar I became with their tactics in debate. At the outset they counted upon the stupidity of their opponents; but when they got so entangled that they could not find a way out, they played the trick of acting the innocent simpleton.

Should they fail, in spite of their tricks of logic, they acted as if they could not understand the counter-arguments and feeling themselves cornered, hastily transferred the discussion to another field. They uttered truisms and platitudes; and, if you accepted these, took this acceptance as applying to other problems and matters differing essentially from the original theme.

If you cornered them on this point they would escape again, and you could not force them to make any precise statement.

Whenever one tried, to get a firm grip on any of these apostles, one’s hand grasped only a slimy jelly which slipped through the fingers, but coagulated again a moment afterwards.

If your arguments were so telling that your adversary felt forced to give in on account of those listening and if you then thought that at last you had gained ground, a surprise was in store for you on the following day.

The Jew would be utterly oblivious to what had happened the day before, and he would start once again by repeating his former absurdities, and if nothing had happened.

Should you become indignant and remind him of yesterday’s defeat, he pretended astonishment and could not remember anything, except that on the previous day he had proved that his statements were correct.

Sometimes I was dumbfounded. I do not know what amazed me the more—their quickness in repartee or the artful way in which they dressed up their falsehoods.

I gradually came to hate them.

Yet all this had its good side, because the better I came to know the real leaders, or at least the propagators of Social Democracy, the more did my love for my own people increase accordingly.

Considering the satanic skill which these evil counsellors displayed, who could blame their unfortunate victims? Indeed, I found it extremely difficult to prove a match for the dialectic perfidy of that race.

How futile was it to try to win over such people, seeing that they distorted the truth, denied the very words they had just uttered and used them again a few moments afterwards to serve their own ends in argument!

The better I came to know the Jew, the easier it was to excuse the workers.

Attached: Adolf.Hitler-Quote-Speculation.Inflation.jpg (819x1113, 248.65K)

The quote in the picture is from the Table Talks. Here's the context.

Attached: 3.PNG (632x984 157.93 KB, 184.75K)

muh Shitler killed 100 million Whites

Stern reality alone must mark the way to the goal. To be unwilling to walk the road of hardship means, only too often in this world, the total renunciation of our aims and purposes, whether that renunciation be consciously willed or not.
-
Let me explain: Man must not fall into the error of thinking that he was ever meant to become lord and master of Nature. A lopsided education has helped to encourage that illusion. Man must realize that a fundamental law of necessity reigns throughout the whole realm of Nature and that his existence is subject to the law of eternal struggle and strife. He will then feel that there cannot be a separate law for mankind in a world in which planets and suns follow their orbits, where moons and planets trace their destined paths, where the strong are always the masters of the weak and where those subject to such laws must obey them or be destroyed. Man must also submit to the eternal principles of this supreme wisdom. He may try to understand them but he can never free himself from their sway.
-
Every half-measure is the outward expression of an internal process of decay which must lead to an external collapse sooner or later.
-
This Judaizing of our spiritual life and mammonizing of our natural instinct for procreation will sooner or later work havoc with our whole posterity. For instead of strong, healthy children, blessed with natural feelings, we shall see miserable specimens of humanity resulting from economic calculation.

Here, as elsewhere, one may defy Nature for a certain period of time; but sooner or later she will take her inexorable revenge. And when man realizes this truth it is often too late.
-
There is no such thing as allowing freedom of choice to sin against posterity and thus against the race.
-
The right to personal freedom comes second in importance to the duty of maintaining the race.
-
Man’s effort to build up something that contradicts the iron logic of Nature brings him into conflict with those principles to which he himself exclusively owes his own existence. By acting against the laws of Nature he prepares the way that leads to his ruin.
-
if men should forget that wherever they have reached a superior level of existence, it was not the result of following the ideas of crazy visionaries but by acknowledging and rigorously observing the iron laws of Nature.
-

Attached: 8e6caf604a51cef7775213febee13c5b891b7ae584efebaa41e2db6b8c4168f9.png (1000x1500, 1.89M)

in order to preserve a certain culture, the type of manhood that creates such a culture must be preserved. But such a preservation goes hand-in-hand with the inexorable law that it is the strongest and the best who must triumph and that they have the right to endure.
-
Loaded with the burden of humanitarian sentiment, he falls back to the level of those who are unable to raise themselves in the scale of being.
-
Every manifestation of human culture, every product of art, science and technical skill, which we see before our eyes to-day, is almost exclusively the product of the Aryan creative power. This very fact fully justifies the conclusion that it was the Aryan alone who founded a superior type of humanity; therefore he represents the architype of what we understand by the term: MAN. He is the Prometheus of mankind, from whose shining brow the divine spark of genius has at all times flashed forth, always kindling anew that fire which, in the form of knowledge, illuminated the dark night by drawing aside the veil of mystery and thus showing man how to rise and become master over all the other beings on the earth. Should he be forced to disappear, a profound darkness will descend on the earth; within a few thousand years human culture will vanish and the world will become a desert.
-
The Aryan neglected to maintain his own racial stock unmixed and therewith lost the right to live in the paradise which he himself had created. He became submerged in the racial mixture and gradually lost his cultural creativeness, until he finally grew, not only mentally but also physically, more like the aborigines whom he had subjected rather than his own ancestors. For some time he could continue to live on the capital of that culture which still remained; but a condition of fossilization soon set in and he sank into oblivion.

Attached: 172948961f3e135ca73f2a2769164011d1f69483ead21f22c59e99f906783a26.jpg (1200x1191, 136.93K)

Among the most primitive organisms the instinct for self-preservation does not extend beyond the care of the individual ego. Egotism, as we call this passion, is so predominant that it includes even the time element; which means that the present moment is deemed the most important and that nothing is left to the future. The animal lives only for itself, searching for food only when it feels hunger and fighting only for the preservation of its own life. As long as the instinct for self-preservation manifests itself exclusively in such a way, there is no basis for the establishment of a community; not even the most primitive form of all, that is to say the family. The society formed by the male with the female, where it goes beyond the mere conditions of mating, calls for the extension of the instinct of self-preservation, since the readiness to fight for one’s own ego has to be extended also to the mate. The male sometimes provides food for the female, but in most cases both parents provide food for the offspring. Almost always they are ready to protect and defend each other; so that here we find the first, though infinitely simple, manifestation of the spirit of sacrifice. As soon as this spirit extends beyond the narrow limits of the family, we have the conditions under which larger associations and finally even States can be formed.

Attached: 66eae51e03537f954fbe3268ddf24464.jpg (730x493, 66.63K)

If we remember the crimes the Jew had committed against the masses of the people in the course of so many centuries, how repeatedly and ruthlessly he exploited them and how he sucked out even the very marrow of their substance, and when we further remember how they gradually came to hate him and finally considered him as a public scourge - then we may well understand how difficult the Jew must have found this final transformation. Yes, indeed, it must tax all their powers to be able to present themselves as ‘friends of humanity’ to the poor victims whom they have skinned raw.

Attached: 1eaed95e6807522d16f68425cdb9fffa2c82a439f8c70e9fbbc75d77da375c69.jpg (500x582, 44.93K)

Attention may be called to the fact that, in spite of his proclaimed readiness to make personal sacrifices, the Jew never becomes poor thereby. He has a happy knack of always making both ends meet. Occasionally his benevolence might be compared to the manure which is not spread over the field merely for the purpose of getting rid of it, but rather with a view to future produce.

By means of the Press he (the jew) began gradually to control public life in its entirety. He began to drive it along the road which he had chosen to reach his own ends; for he was now in a position to create and direct that force which, under the name of ‘public opinion’ is better known to-day than it was some decades ago.
-
In order to strengthen his political position, he (the Jew) directed his efforts towards removing the barrier of racial and civic discrimination which had hitherto hindered his advance at every turn. With characteristic tenacity he championed the cause of religious tolerance for this purpose; and in the freemason organization, which had fallen completely into his hands, he found a magnificent weapon which helped him to achieve his ends. Government circles, as well as the higher sections of the political and commercial bourgeoisie, fell a prey to his plans through his manipulation of the masonic net, though they themselves did not even suspect what was happening.

This Marxist doctrine is an individual mixture of human reason and human absurdity; but the combination is arranged in such a way that only the absurd part of it could ever be put into practice, but never the reasonable part of it. By categorically repudiating the personal worth of the individual and also the nation and its racial constituent, this doctrine destroys the fundamental basis of all civilization; for civilization essentially depends on these very factors.

They (the Jew) have not the slightest intention of building up a Jewish State in Palestine so as to live in it. What they really are aiming at is to establish a central organization for their international swindling and cheating. As a sovereign State, this cannot be controlled by any of the other States. Therefore it can serve as a refuge for swindlers who have been found out and at the same time a high-school for the training of other swindlers.

For as long as a people remain racially pure and are conscious of the treasure of their blood, they can never be overcome by the Jew. Never in this world can the Jew become master of any people except a bastardized people.
-
Culturally his (the jew) activity consists in bowdlerizing art, literature and the theatre, holding the expressions of national sentiment up to scorn, overturning all concepts of the sublime and beautiful, the worthy and the good, finally dragging the people to the level of his own low mentality.

And out of every oppression those forces can develop which bring about a new re-birth of the national soul - provided always that the racial blood is kept pure.
But the loss of racial purity will wreck inner happiness for ever. It degrades men for all time to come. And the physical and moral consequences can never be wiped out.

Attached: 05_31-46b.jpg (729x493, 84.29K)

Never forget this, mein kameraden. Our enemy is clever and cunning

HEIL HITLER!

Attached: der-fuehrer-spricht-in-den-reichstag-02.jpg (958x598, 162.04K)

The best armament is only dead and worthless material as long as the spirit is wanting which makes men willing and determined to avail themselves of such weapons.
-
. . . not a question of how can we manufacture arms but rather a question of how we can produce that spirit which enables a people to bear arms. Once this spirit prevails among a people then it will find a thousand ways, each of which leads to the necessary armament. But a coward will not fire even a single shot when attacked though he may be armed with ten pistols. For him they are of less value than a blackthorn in the hands of a man of courage.

Attached: w32_50911196.jpg (1247x880, 489K)

Legendary quotes from a legendary man.

Therefore, from any and every viewpoint, the organization is only a necessary evil. At best it is only a means of reaching certain ends. The worst happens when it becomes an end in itself.
-
The greatness of every powerful organization which embodies a creative idea lies in the spirit of religious devotion and intolerance with which it stands out against all others, because it has an ardent faith in its own right. If an idea is right in itself and, furnished with the fighting weapons I have mentioned, wages war on this earth, then it is invincible and persecution will only add to its internal strength.
-
The movement ought to educate its adherents to the principle that struggle must not be considered a necessary evil but as something to be desired in itself. Therefore they must not be afraid of the hostility which their adversaries manifest towards them but they must take it as a necessary condition on which their whole right to existence is based. They must not try to avoid being hated by those who are the enemies of our people and our philosophy of life, but must welcome such hatred. Lies and calumnies are part of the method which the enemy employs to express his chagrin.

Every calumny and falsehood published by the Jews are tokens of honour which can be worn by our comrades. He whom they decry most is nearest to our hearts and he whom they mortally hate is our best friend.

The movement must use all possible means to cultivate respect for the individual personality. It must never forget that all human values are based on personal values, and that every idea and achievement is the fruit of the creative power of one man. We must never forget that admiration for everything that is great is not only a tribute to one creative personality but that all those who feel such admiration become thereby united under one covenant.

Attached: e4d5df9aeef3ac576cabbeb27f7f32c39c5c48b622e627fa2d1638303e9638c3.jpg (1058x1487, 197.8K)

When men’s hearts are breaking and their souls are plunged into the depths of despair, their great forebears turn their eyes towards them from the dim shadows of the past - those forebears who knew how to triumph over anxiety and affliction, mental servitude and physical bondage - and extend their eternal hands in a gesture of encouragement to despairing souls. Woe to the nation that is ashamed to clasp those hands.

Attached: division_azul2.jpg (600x595, 94.91K)

The new movement must guard itself against an influx of people whose only recommendation is their own statement that they have been fighting for these very same ideals during the last thirty or forty years.
Now if somebody has fought for forty years to carry into effect what he calls an idea, and if these alleged efforts not only show no positive results but have not even been able to hinder the success of the opposing party, then the story of those forty years of futile effort furnishes sufficient proof for the incompetence of such a protagonist.

It is typical of such persons that they rant about ancient Teutonic heroes of the dim and distant ages, stone axes, battle spears and shields, whereas in reality they themselves are the woefullest poltroons imaginable. For those very same people who brandish Teutonic tin swords that have been fashioned carefully according to ancient models and wear padded bear-skins, with the horns of oxen mounted over their bearded faces, proclaim that all contemporary conflicts must be decided by the weapons of the mind alone. And thus they skedaddle when the first communist cudgel appears. Posterity will have little occasion to write a new epic on these heroic gladiators.
I have seen too much of that kind of people not to feel a profound contempt for their miserable play-acting.

Attached: 1447164818144.jpg (540x672, 83.11K)

I do not set much value on the friendship of people who do not succeed in getting disliked by their enemies.

Demosthenes could be reduced to silence at a mass-meeting by fifty idiots who had come there to shout him down and use their fists against his supporters. The innate cowardice of the pen-and-ink charlatan prevents him from exposing himself to such a danger, for he always works in safe retirement and never dares to make a noise or come forward in public.
-
We had declared one of our principles thus: "We shall meet violence with violence in our own defence". Naturally that principle disturbed the equanimity of the knights of the pen.
-
Even the simplest follower who has the courage to stand on the table in some beer-hall where his enemies are gathered, and manfully and openly defend his position against them, achieves a thousand times more than these slinking hypocrites. He at least will convert one or two people to believe in the movement. One can examine his work and test its effectiveness by its actual results.

To take abstract and general principles, derived from a Weltanschhauung which is based on a solid foundation of truth, and transform them into a militant community whose members have the same political faith - a community which is precisely defined, rigidly organized, of one mind and one will - such a transformation is the most important task of all;

Attached: 1443925716468.jpg (706x469, 148.4K)

For in a world which would be composed of mongrels and negroids all ideals of human beauty and nobility and all hopes of an idealized future for our humanity would be lost forever.

What makes a people or, to be more correct, a race, is not language but blood.
-
The fundamental principle is that the State is not an end in itself but the means to an end. It is the preliminary condition under which alone a higher form of human civilization can be developed, but it is not the source of such a development. This is to be sought exclusively in the actual existence of a race which is endowed with the gift of cultural creativeness.
-
Thus the indispensable prerequisite for the existence of a superior quality of human beings is not the State but the race, which is alone capable of producing that higher human quality.
-
The State is only a means to an end. Its end and its purpose is to preserve and promote a community of human beings who are physically as well as spiritually kindred. Above all, it must preserve the existence of the race, thereby providing the indispensable condition for the free development of all the forces dormant in this race.

Attached: 1474607860181.jpg (500x500, 45.91K)

It is the lack of will-power, and not the lack of arms, which renders us incapable of offering any serious resistance to-day.
-
a weakling is always more pleasing to those who want to bend him to their own uses than is a man who is made of harder metal.
-

The dread of chauvinism, which is a symptom of our time, is a sign of its impotence. Since our epoch not only lacks everything in the nature of exuberant energy but even finds such a manifestation disagreeable, fate will never elect it for the accomplishment of any great deeds. For the greatest changes that have taken place on this earth would have been inconceivable if they had not been inspired by ardent and even hysterical passions, but only by the bourgeois virtues of peacefulness and order.

It may be that money has become the one power that governs life to-day. Yet a time will come when men will again bow to higher gods. Much that we have to-day owes its existence to the desire for money and property; but there is very little among all this which would leave the world poorer by its lack.

The spirit of conciliation which animates their will attracts those petty and chicken-hearted people who are not fit to be protagonists in any crusade. That is the reason why they mostly become struck in their miserable pettiness very early on the march. They give up fighting for their ideology

Attached: 1479409969205.jpg (297x400, 31.88K)

Page fot quote.

The present epoch is working out its own ruin. It introduces universal suffrage, chatters about equal rights but can find no foundation for this equality

Attached: Ich hatt' einen Kameraden.MP4 (640x360, 13.3M)

p.513
Stalag.

Just read the book and pick out some quotes.

Attached: The Words of Adolf Hitler by Matt Koehl (1990).jpg (800x800, 150.16K)

Who wrote this book?
Now that I think about has anyone here read the 2nd book of hitler?

(((Bolsheviks))) who were primarily (((migrants))) killed ~66 million Russians before Hitler got a foot in the door. They're doing it all over again but this time across Europe and the US – and you are totally unprepared because you weren't taught the history of what really occurred.

It is d&c kike thinking spamming this would convince anyone or not just here to cause disruption and derail threads.

Hitler was right. You're a shill.

This is what happened to the USA.

Please dont remind me of how my nation became.

I really want to highlight and annotate my copy of MK but it feels wrong defacing a Holy Text. What do?

some things never change

Easier done than said
Take a picture of the page and highlight it that way.

Bumpf

bump

Try again friend

I would say that this one is especially relevant to this board. It's been under intense attack by pro-Israel shills for years now.

Of course it is it debunks what ever shit they throw at this board nowadays which is why they hardly use it they get btfo hard.

MEDICINE MAN

Bumping to counter the shill insanity

Heil Hitler

Got to restart my computer but hope this thread is up later.

It will be

Copy it by hand in elegant handwriting, like the Jews do with the talmud. Memorize it.

nice id lol

This faggot.

I liked the part where he describes how you can floor a Jew in an argument but a day later the same Jew will again be spouting off his already-debunked rhetoric as if yesterday's debate never happened.
So much fucking truth in that.

Attached: serious_bird.jpg (551x276, 36.78K)

More colorized NSDAP kisses kudasai!

Attached: にゃんヒトラー.png (225x400, 17.44K)

This is every day on the chans.

Reciprocate the firewall. Hateslavery is too undignified for westerners, but autonatically self-humiliating Chinese governments don’t know how to live without it. They can’t compete in a less hateful world.

The force which has ever and always set in motion great historical avalanches of religious and political movements is the magic power of the spoken word.

Nevertheless it only illustrates the mentality of our so-called intellectual circles, that they have not yet grasped the fact that circumstances which are incapable of preventing the growth of such a plague as Marxism are certainly not capable of restoring what has been lost

For it is a necessity of human evolution that the individual should be imbued with the spirit of sacrifice in favour of the common weal, and that he should not be influenced by the morbid notions of those knaves who pretend to know better than Nature and who have the impudencc to criticize her decrees.

Some highlights, good bless AH

Reciprocate the firewall, disobey the broken hateful people! Share my joy in disobedience!