GIVE THE ABRAHAMISTS A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE

IT IS TIME THE SEMITIC DESERT CULTISTS HAD A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE.

Andaman cops want to question American friends of tourist ‘killed’ by Sentinelese tribe

Two Americans may have sent more people to the island

archive.is/XuOYT

The Andaman and Nicobar Police have issued a Letters Rogatory (LR) to two American ‘missionaries’ who allegedly encouraged John Chau, the 26-year-old tourist, to visit the North Sentinel Island where he died.

The development comes five months after Chau was allegedly killed by members of the Sentinelese tribe who inhabit the Andaman and Nicobar island.

Outsiders are banned from going within five kilometres of the Indian Ocean island, a move meant to protect the tribe.

An LR is a letter of request to orally examine any person supposed to be acquainted with the facts and circumstances of a case. This is done in a case where the evidence may be available in a specific country, the US in this case.

According to the police, the two Americans — a 53-year-old woman from Tennessee and a 25-year-old man from Colorado — were ‘missionaries’ who encouraged Chau to visit the island against his will.

Dependra Pathak, head of police in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, told ThePrint that the two left India soon after.

A source in the police also told ThePrint that the two Americans had allegedly sent more people to the island in the past, including Chau who police believe visited the Sentlinese in September.

“Their role was to encourage the people to visit the island and we suspect that they may have done so in the past. We have inputs to suggest the same,” an officer said. “Also, it is important to take their statements so that they do not attempt such a thing in the future.

“Since their role has now come on the radar, we are hoping that they will stop operating in the area,” the officer added. “Earlier, it all went unnoticed.”

Attached: 1501637613777.jpg (696x432 841.23 KB, 437.39K)

Yawn.

unreadable

You don't need to do anything to destroy Christianity, their arrogance and self-righteousness will destroy it themselves, as it has been for centuries. If they practiced their religion with sincerity it wouldn't be dying.

Happy Easter! Hope y'all are having a good lent. Todays scripture reading is from Isaiah 65:8-16

Thus says the LORD: "As the wine is found in the cluster, and they say, 'Do not destroy it, for there is a blessing in it,' so I will do for my servants' sake, and not destroy them all. I will bring forth descendants from Jacob, and from Judah inheritors of my mountains; my chosen shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there. Sharon shall become a pasture for flocks, and the Valley of Achor a place for herds to lie down, for my people who have sought me. But you who forsake the LORD, who forget my holy mountain, who set a table for Fortune and fill cups of mixed wine for Destiny; I will destine you to the sword, and all of you shall bow down to the slaughter; because, when I called, you did not answer, when I spoke, you did not listen, but you did what was evil in my eyes, and chose what I did not delight in." Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: "Behold, my servants shall eat, but you shall be hungry; behold, my servants shall drink, but you shall be thirsty; behold, my servants shall rejoice, but you shall be put to shame; behold, my servants shall sing for gladness of heart, but you shall cry out for pain of heart, and shall wail for anguish of spirit. You shall leave your name to my chosen for a curse, and the Lord GOD will slay you; but his servants he will call by a different name. So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.

And the Proverb for today

PROVERBS 23:15-24:5

My son, if your heart is wise, my heart too will be glad. My soul will rejoice when your lips speak what is right. Let not your heart envy sinners, but continue in the fear of the LORD all the day. Surely there is a future, and your hope will not be cut off. Hear, my son, and be wise, and direct your mind in the way. Be not among winebibbers, or among gluttonous eaters of meat; for the drunkard and the glutton will come to poverty, and drowsiness will clothe a man with rags. Hearken to your father who begot you, and do not despise your mother when she is old. Buy truth, and do not sell it; buy wisdom, instruction, and understanding. The father of the righteous will greatly rejoice; he who begets a wise son will be glad in him. Let your father and mother be glad, let her who bore you rejoice. My son, give me your heart, and let your eyes observe my ways. For a harlot is a deep pit; an adventuress is a narrow well. She lies in wait like a robber and increases the faithless among men. Who has woe? Who has sorrow? Who has strife? Who has complaining? Who has wounds without cause? Who has redness of eyes? Those who tarry long over wine, those who go to try mixed wine. Do not look at wine when it is red, when it sparkles in the cup and goes down smoothly. At the last it bites like a serpent, and stings like an adder. Your eyes will see strange things, and your mind utter perverse things. You will be like one who lies down in the midst of the sea, like one who lies on the top of a mast. "They struck me," you will say, "but I was not hurt; they beat me, but I did not feel it. When shall I awake? I will seek another drink." Be not envious of evil men, nor desire to be with them; for their minds devise violence, and their lips talk of mischief. By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches. A wise man is mightier than a strong man, and a man of knowledge than he who has strength.

Jews are Talmudists, not Abrahamic.

Post that part of Exodous where God says that if you build an altar out of stone that you tool into shapes that you've defiled it, and explain to the class that the gold crucifix of Notre Dame is an affront to the Lord.

Remember people, this Lenten season is a time where we will be tested, and the mossad kike is testing us hard today. Keep strong for your family, Keep strong for your people, and keep strong for your brothers in Christ. Keep the word of God in your hearts and the 14 words in your mind. God bless and have a good Friday tomorrow my dudes.

I would ask you to post your adress so we can read the scripture together, but I cant afford a ticket to Telaviv

a crucifix isn't an altar and if you build a penis shaped altar you've certainly defiled it

On the contrary, those who practice sincerely are the ones dying out, the insincere are holding on. This is the rotten heart of all semitic faiths.

The cross is a sacrament.

Altars are were the word is spread.

sage

You know what would be nice to take to Tel Aviv? A live cobalt bomb.

siege

That's what I said.

It's funny that you think everyone is either pagan or Christian. Jews act the same way.

Gibberish.

Attached: 23559716_1410072355781874_9066183796179082190_n.png (364x588, 239.67K)

You're mentally ill.

Instead of anchoring shit threads just delete them