How do we go about physically dismantling the federal reserve?

How do we go about physically dismantling the federal reserve?
Will it do any good?
Pic very related.

Attached: 1542054658224.png (1023x2835, 935.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/file_store/a39c77238b7e3d322860360f25a9bd0f242c3235be77989d187f674ccf2dcd3a.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Find nuke; launch it a fed reserve.

That destroys the building, not the system.
That being said, where 2 find nuke?

forget nukes do it killdozer style tbvh

You have to do it with them in it. Otherwise, it is just a 'missed opportunity'…
dunno I am sure there are tons of glowponyfags on here…ask in QTDDTOT…"where 2 find nuke glowponyfags?"

No point, the fundamental math and dynamics of their monetary policy is already going to fail anyway. Your problem is you're focusing on the short-term which is irrelevant. You should be focusing on what comes AFTER the current systems fail. I know most people don't put much thought into beyond what happens over the next week, let alone 5-10 years, or even 50-100 years, but these are problems that will impact the entire course of humanity. They're not trivial, so all you ignorant fucks oblivious to the long-term need to up your thinking.

Hurt user…just hurt. We are Europeans, we obsessively worry about all this shit without being told to worry more.

I dunno. Ask Iraq/Iran/NK/Palestine/Syria apparently they've each had nukes totally for real for like 3 decades.

Find yourself some red uranium. Enrich it until it is yellow cake, grind it into a powder fluff for more robot exploding action…put in in nice explosive package; viola…you might have to make some plastique to start the initial reaction…something that will burn hot as the dikends…like mercury plastique or something…IDK that is just of the tops of me head…never made a nuke before but I do have an affinity for pointy things.

It is so purtyful…you got to figure if the kikes can build something as great as The Crasher that we can improve on this quite a bit…this would be basic bitch level for the kikes…too bad we didn't have many Germans (the people) working on this pointy thing…

Attached: B28bomb.gif (672x864, 26.04K)

LONG LIVE THIS THREAD

END THE FED
END THE FED
END THE FED
END THE FED
END THE FED
END THE FED
END THE FED
END THE FED
END THE FED
END THE FED
END THE FED

dats where you get da gibs me dat mein nigger…you have to crowdfund and by one from the Bantu for pennies on the dalllllaaaa…

Someome tell me why i shouldnt shoot up the fed

The first nuke goes to Israel. Second to Mecca. But whatever man you can use the third one for that.

Why haven't we acknowledged this idea yet? Killdozers are basically super armored construction vehicles, WE CAN DO THIS. Have a shitload of steel-concrete armored bulldozers and excavators fucking up every bank and synagogue possible. But be sure to have doors, so we can escape if authorities catch us.

Attached: ev3dev-00-large.jpg (800x450, 52.86K)

Why do people keep posting the redacted version?

media.8ch.net/file_store/a39c77238b7e3d322860360f25a9bd0f242c3235be77989d187f674ccf2dcd3a.png

Birthday boy wrote a book on this and had some thoughts on it.
Go and read his book.
He only made one mistake - all the ZOGs in the world attacked Germany over it.
Key to successes: Be ready to nuke the ZOGs or better yet, the Z.

Bump

lol why would you want to MMT actually works

Bump

Dox yourself and take power.

1.Kill all jews.
2.Kill all collaborators.
3.GottfriedFeder.exe
4.?????
5.cant think what to put here.
6.something, something, something.

Unfortunately the only path forward is implosion.