CloverOS Strength, CloverOS German Power

Happy Birthday! Happy 4/20!!

It is never TOO late to remember XXXTentacion's legacy as a honorable, noble author of the most influential lyrics of our generation. Every one of his words written down is almost as recognizable and memorable as the Constitution at Golden Corral.
In addition, CloverOS is an excellent Gentoo variant that can automatically install itself in around 5-10 minutes. A normal installation of Gentoo would take from 35 minutes to a few hours for beginner users. CloverOS is nearly perfect enough to be deployed in an enterprise setting or for a small business workspace. CloverOS is good for personal and business use.

Chromebooks are also good but not perfect in nature. Chromebook’s are marketed to be able to play Roblox, but at a mere Mobile standard. CloverOS, on the other hand, is documented to be able to run Adobe professional software like Photoshop and After Effects. Many GNU/Linux distros including Debian, PopOS, and Mint have difficulty to keep up with the exceptional standards CloverOS has set. CloverOS isn’t bogged down with systemd, pulseaudio, dbus, avahi, nls that plague major distros like Ubuntu and Fedora GNU/Linux.

If you don’t like reading paragraphs to persuade you into using CloverOS, don’t mind watching my cringeworthy video.

Thank you for your time.
Here’s the link to install CloverOS or buy a Chromebook.
cloveros.ga/
google.com/chromebook/

Attached: 1.png (1366x768, 880.76K)

Gonna upload a 4K version in a sec. Gonna have better color gamut and fixed errors.

Gas the kikes

Race war now

Attached: Dontstealmyshitwhore.png (1600x1600, 2.18M)

The youth loves CloverOS

I substituted Loli for Patrick Bateman about to swing a axe to kill Paul.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1366x768, 828.77K)

Gonna upload a 4K version in a sec. Gonna have better color gamut and fixed errors.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! NEVER FORGET COLUMBINE!
I run on different scripts for different boards

4K EDITION IS OUT!!!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (492x269, 196.8K)

The basic hint of narcissism is the will to molest privacy, and the core of the warrior ethic is being “smart enough to lie”. The heart of all true progress is “smart enough to tell the truth,” and that’s why I’m proud to be a pacifist. I have threatened nobody into truth, so the sense in which someone can be smart enough to tell me the truth is pure and untainted by coercion!

hi feds

nigga scum

Really? Is that really what you got out of a post about a murdered criminal? The OS part is interesting. Doesn’t it ever get boring being a shallow fun policer?

But what am I saying? I exposed something about my values, like a slave fit to be manipulated! We’re not to reveal what we truly think anymore! We’re all to be proudly compliant husks, seeking no truth and offering it! After all, for seeking progress, integrity, and equality, the so-strong so-wise so-factual left purged me as a disloyal conservative. I should’ve known to keep all actual hopes and dreams to myself while fascists leaders sawed off their own.

You’re probably another clever liar, too stupid to be honest, proud of your steaming shitpiles because you mistook submission for strength. And you’re so vain, you probably think this song is about me. ;)

Reminds me of Christ-tan comic style of posting. Are you two related?

take your plebbit post elsware faggot. some nigger who came to self realization about a industry he was in and the kikes around him is not deserving of it's own thread.

>>>Zig Forums is that way.

All jokes aside. You could cost the jews trillions of dollars if you made a fully functional version of windows or a natsoc aligned OS. Windows, Apple and Intel are all dominated by jews, and will stop at nothing to turn our PC's into two way mirrors to monitor and influence us. It will only get worse and worse as time progresses. The war against the jew is to be waged by the use of an OS or the jury rigging of the OS they provide to dismantle its capabilities to do the user harm.

If Zig Forums were to do anything meaningful, aside from sitting around hugboxing it up, it would be to pursue this venture. As we don't have to go outside to mingle with alphabet agents.

OP is probably a faggot though, and this topic deserves its own permanent thread for the sake of the war effort.

Mods use CloverOS, Zig Forums is doomed!

All the spam, all the cloudflare fuckery, pure coinkidink.

Proof?

LOW ENERGY OP DETECTED