Scientists dissect 42,000 year old extinct male foal preserved in permafrost for cloning bid

Scientists dissect 42,000 year old extinct male foal preserved in permafrost for cloning bid
WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
The video - shown here - highlights the moment the best preserved Ice age animal ever found was dissected in the name of science.
It was during this laboratory autopsy that they discovery of liquid blood in the baby horse, boosting hopes of cloning the extinct Lenskaya horse species back to life and paving the way for a similar attempt with the woolly mammoth.
The blood is believed to be the oldest ever found, as reported here yesterday.
Now we can reveal that during this groundbreaking procedure scientists also found urine intact in the prehistoric foal - but sadly failed to discover any mother’s milk in the animal which drowned aged less than two weeks old some 42,000 years ago.
The experts in a laboratory in Yakutsk are dissecting the ancient foal in an attempt to obtain cells which can be used in a cloning bid.

siberiantimes.com/science/casestudy/news/scientists-dissect-42000-year-old-extinct-foal-preserved-in-permafrost-for-cloning-bid-video/

Attached: inside_dissection_2.jpg (720x480, 103.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.ph/VvR72
youtube.com/watch?v=F9ajbpTjiv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SOUTH KOREA AND RUSSIA ROCK
Our footage shows South Korean cloning expert Professor Hwang Woo-suk, from the Sooam Biotech Research Foundation, leading the dissection team.
It was shot by Dr Lena Grigoryeva, a leading Russian researcher on the project who has previously suggested that a Korean mare is likely to be used as the surrogate mother in a cloning bid.

how would ancient animals deal with modern diseases though?

Attached: BASED ALLIES.jpg (628x308, 66.07K)

archive.ph/VvR72

Attached: Ancient foal, April 2019.mp4 (1280x720, 9.77M)

Cool find, but I think it's retarded to try to clone it. When a species goes extinct, there's a reason behind it that follows natural law. It wasn't fit enough to survive.

If it dies, clone it again.

Like, jews?

South Korean Supreme Leader overseeing all advancements in modern science.

Fucking LOL

ummm you mean like all human beings you racist asshole.

What was the Earth Oxygen content 42K ago?
When Cloned Foal will have to live in a Bubble?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (619x386 1.56 MB, 383.39K)

Der ewige Jude
JEWS ARE NOT HUMAN, THEY'RE LIKE RATS

Attached: EwigerJudeFilm.jpg (268x371, 31.34K)

similar findyoutube.com/watch?v=F9ajbpTjiv8

"Fitness" in evolutionary terms has nothing to do with actual physical or mental fitness.
It means "fits the environment."

thats a classic

Attached: Plakat_der_ewige_Jude,_1937.jpg (429x600, 31.96K)

Baste

Colostrum in the milk imparts some immunity to diseases.

I'd like to ride this horse once they clone it

That horse would probably ride you instead. It has been a while since humanity encountered something that wasn't completely domesticated.

What is a nigger?

I'd take every species of equine ever to exist over the kikes.

The immune system of the clone will be imparted the same as in any mammal, the mother it is implanted into will provide it through the pregnancy and through the milk after birth.

It would effectively have the immune system of the Korean mare that bears it.

I don't think the younger dryas counts as natural selection

OP is a nigger

doing the basic work the lazy nigger OP should have done

how would that disgusting thing taste on the BBQ?

What do you guys think it tastes like?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x400, 438.76K)

Do you know where you are?

Pretty much the same as today.
But if you go back 42 million years ago not so much.

yikes

I'm fairly certain is being facetious

This is more promising for cloning than a wooly mammoth in an elephant's uterus, smaller gestation time, more manageable species and more able to adapt to our climate than the ice-age suited mammoth.

Attached: 1277683764768.jpg (450x464, 41.4K)

Not necessarily entirely true. Catastrophic events can alter selective pressures to be strong enough to render otherwise perfectly viable lines of organisms completely extinct, as was the case during the Great Dying. Many times, the few lines that survive only do so out of pure luck and not necessarily out of qualitative merit.

Wait, I remember this guy. He made headlines back in 2005 for cloning an Afghan Hound named Sheppy. However it came out that in the promotional material for his company a bunch of his success stories of cloned cell lines (petri dish, not the dog project) were just photoshops of one successful cell line.
In other words, he "embellishes" his advertising at best, and he's a scam artist at worst. However, he DID clone an Afghan Hound dog, which was groundbreaking science at the time. So he must be semi-legit at least, right? Last I heard he was raking in money for a proposed woolly mammoth project, and a bunch of women were sending him their eggs because he was talking about perhaps jumping to humans.

Any Anons have more data on this guy? I haven't followed the story since reading it in a 2005 issue of Time and following it up a few years later on Wikipedia.>>13166300

Does this make your dick hard muzzy,
Might be tight.,
Honk honk

This is what I love about Russia and other East Asian nations. Countries that say fuck off to leftist principles that obstruct scientific advancement. There are leftists/eco-fascists that will protest these scientists for learning about ancient animals for potential cloning. The US, I have no doubt, does this - but will never let it population know about it. These mentioned nations are proud to share their discoveries. The future lies in East Asia and Russia. While the West welcomes in the primitive desert "religion of piss" to destroy their societies, Asian nations advance toward to the future.
Sounds like paradise

If it can survive now, it's fine.

#MAGAconDACA

Impressive what nations can achieve if they aren't being subverted by kikes, right?
This lesser races are able to come this far only with the scientific ground work our nations providem them with. Now imagine were we would stand now without cancerous kikes. The answer is probably not on planet earth.

they also have no ethics and create abominations

retards like you who have a mad scientist fantasy will kill the world if the kikes don't do it first

Western cuckolds killed the world when they murdered Hitler and raped his people. It is fitting that these unrepentant subhumans go extinct.

Actually it does, but it isn't fitness

Weren't nazis against animal experimentation, too?

Whatever. Just another money pit. That thing is useless.

Exactly. They were leftists.

I can't wait until they find a neanderthal frozen solid in the permafrost like this cute lil' pony

Attached: download.png (742x1077, 143.11K)

The mad scientist types are always chemically imbalanced kikes or shabbos goyim with their heads up their asses.

something like this

Modern-day Yakut horses

Attached: 12.jpg (720x723, 281.71K)

Yes they were. That's why they used the jews instead

they experimented on rabbits. trying to make them huuge. but i dont think it was unethical, just selective breeding

If they do this, they are going to circumcise it, aren't they?

Attached: 322px-Lebensborn.svg.png (322x356, 29.89K)

"All right, let's get this out on a tray"

God i hate it when you retards mess up the s. Read a book nigger

Those Chinks do look like they're about to eat it. Ginsu knives, lol. I bet they did take some home and stir-fly it in the wok. Aged cheval, mama san.

Attached: 09de33532a37aab6866e43138a3077fa770ff61293d048fea630aa807118e8f5.jpg (500x469, 35.93K)

De-extinction! Awesome!

Actually farm animals are castrated rather than circumcised.

Why aren't they cloning peat bog man

THE HORSE IS THE QUINTESSENTIAL ARYAN ANIMAL, AND IT BEING ASSOCIATED WITH MONGOLOID HORDES AND INJUNS IS A JEWISH PSYOP

Attached: CCCE5CAE-493F-4644-97A4-CF1B0DEEDF56.jpeg (453x604 128.62 KB, 225.28K)

Mongols also majorly employed horses too, user.

That’s what I meant by the hordes, bruh.

Mongols are beautiful warrior peoples capable as being a file for the aryan race to sharpen themselves on.
Honorary.

What I heard from someone who moves in those circles is that the stomach contents are a big problem for the jew timeline.
They didn't find random wild forage in the beast's stomach, but hay and something akin to modern feed pellets.
Also found a brand/herd marker on the beast's skin, and a gold tag in one of its ears.
The branding and tag were in some kind of sanskrit.

The chinese actually used horses far more often than the romans during the same time period. But that's offtopic.

It will be interesting to see if they can pull this off so that we have a decent chance of bringing back species that humans obliterated like the moa. Otherwise the 'reverse evolution' experimentation is much creepier, check: dinochicken

Mongols learned what little they retain, from Whites.
The "great mongol armies" were White.
Ghengis Khan was a White man.

Eh, maybe. They seem at least distantly related to the Turkish roaches, so I would take them with a pinch of salt. Tengrism is pretty based though.

You certain? Something about their invasion of europe tells me that they're not of our people.

would you rather have low effort baskets full of memes? threads like this are ironically where shills appear the least.

This is true.

calling someone a kike because they disagree with you makes you look like a retard
ironically you continue with the kike argument of 'progress'
walking towards the edge of a cliff is progress, shall we forward once we reach it?

yes, neurosis and low self esteem play a large part, I think

WE WERE KHANS AND SHIT

Was that from back of the head or under the chin?

Yes Goy it's the Muslims

They're so cute

Very very poorly. Modern diseases that are most common zoonotically are largely artifacts of the widespread domestication of animals some 12,000 years ago (for the most part). That means something from 42,000 years ago would have very little immunity compared to modern animals. Granted this is speaking generally, but id say they're not likely to survive without extensive human monitoring and treatment.

nice

Inb4 they release some ancient virus that whipes everything out

Why the fuck would he use a spoon bigger than his mouth?