Purim and Christchurch Possible Connection?

So I was just researching Purim because I wanted to know more about the "celebration" and its link to Jewish hostility and celebration of genocide of gentiles.
Then I saw the date of it and this statement on David Duke's website:

"The mainstream Jews as represented by the National Synagogue take this message to heart. Unfortunately, many other Jews have done so as well. One Jew who did so was Rabbi Baruch Goldstein who on Purim in 1994 went into the religious Shrine of the Patriarchs and while they knelt in prayer, Goldstein used a machine gun to kill 30 and wound 150 Palestinians.

Fortunately, there are a few courageous Jewish rabbis, a small minority, who recognize the hate and extremism promoted by Purim. Rabbi Arthur Waskow speaks about it in his article, The Renewal of Purim and the Fast of Esther.

…The hilarity of Purim will be shadowed by the horror of the Purim of 1994 — the mass murder of 30 Muslims prostrate in prayer, carried out by a religiously committed Jew who said he was acting in the name of God…

…The date of the Hebron massacre was no accident of timing: Purim itself played a role in creating that horror…

And then I remembered that Christchurch happened very close to that date

The 2019 date of Purim was Purim 2019 began in the evening of
Wednesday
, March 20

5 days before this celebration, seems quite cohencidental

Anyone else think of this possible connection?

Attached: purimjewesses.jpg (570x755, 123.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meguca.org/nya/
renegadetribune.com/new-zealand-massacre-another-hoax-shooting/
renegadetribune.com/this-pile-of-bodies-proves-the-mosque-shooting-was-a-total-hoax/
cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2110
youtu.be/yI0TvX0eDRs)
twitter.com/williamcraddick/status/1106389907952406528
t.co/WxV4gYHTkD
twitter.com/levimacd/status/1106383627577749504/video/1
twitter.com/FreeThought84/status/1107171847014014976?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DAILY REMINDER

THERE WAS NO SCREAMING, NO BLOOD, NO EXIT WOUNDS WHEN SHOT

THE EXTRA MAGAZINE PLANTED AHEAD OF TIME THEN PICKED UP AFTER HE BEGINS SHOOTING

THE "DEAD" MUSLIM LOSING HIS SHOES AFTER HE IS SHOT

DISSAPEARING SHELL CASINGS FROM THE GUN

"HELP ME, HELP ME" GIRL'S HEADPIECE POPS BEFORE THE GUN "SHOOTS" HER, NO BLOODSPLATTER

FIFTH SUSPECT OF THE SHOOTING DEFECTED TO ISRAEL, KNOWN MOSSAD NETWORK OPERATING IN CHRISTCHURCH

NZ GOV HAD DRILLS FOR THE SHOOTING SAME DAY OF THE SHOOTING

ARTICLES PUBLISHED THE SHOOTING DAYS BEFORE IT TOOK PLACE

FALSE FLAG SHOOTING USED TO JUSTIFY CRIMINALIZATION OF WHITE NATIONALISM

Attached: ejected cartriges dissapear mid air.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

bump

What do you think about the fact that he aimed to burn down the mosque and had the gas cans
Now coincidentally church burnings and Notre Dame burns

Did the jew that committed the Hebron massacre have the legionnaire insignia and a dead gentile girls name written on the gun he used to massacre the muzzies?
Funny how that works eh

god youre such a faggot.
yeah man, it was just shitty CG. you solved the case, Gumshoe! youre so fucking stupid it hurts. and yeah, the media NEEDED a reason to demonize white nationalism, because it was so accepted before!

Still the timeline of events is strange you must admit

It’s the blood libel in modern times. Matzos need Christian blood

What’s strange is the Alex Jones tier kvetching that it’s a false flag

Listen nigger, leave now
Shows you have zero experience killing.
It isn't like the zog movies you like to watch.
You can't always immediately see a spray of blood, especially from a small caliber, if you aren't hitting major blood vessels and causing lots of hemorrhaging before the heart stops.

Also, there was a good amount of blood, so you're an idiot on top of being a complete faggot.

The shells don't disappear, they leave focus after too much distance from his shitty gopro. The Nordic Runes on his weapon aren't what's on the pedo's hands.

Get out of here nigger

SAGE
SHILL THREAD, OP IS A FAGGOT AND RON IS A NIGGER
SAGE

I mentioned this in the original thread. No one seemed to care though. Zig Forums should study up on Purim and Hanukah. They are the prequels to the Holocaust TM nya~
meguca.org/nya/

Attached: 5c3839497269edd47b83268cb1fb697ef907ef17.png (1952x2340, 2.19M)

Attached: 515d48494235d122bd41d860bf8f7042f3764297.jpg (2444x1406, 1.8M)

Notice a sudden spike in JIDF shills since these threads been popping up?

Good post, we need to counter the kike provocateurs that want to shut down all dialogue.

We should clown this post for all
Honk honk honky..

Attached: images (1).jpg (310x162, 11.28K)

I imagined someone else thought it was a weird coincidence that it was 5 days prior to Purim
Another dot to connect to the mossad

Yes because Jews would love to be connected to a massacre, that would surely benefit them

I don't know what freaks out the kikes more. Exposing their staged psyops, or their factory farming industry. Look I get it, many people aren't into veganism, but look at the amount of shilling that thread attracted. I don't like Basketball, but you won't find me spending hours posting away in a Basketball hate thread.

If I convert to Islam can Fuck you sister>>>???

If I convert to Islam can i Fuck you sister>>>???

Attached: 23-24.png (608x374, 176.05K)

1488 for aryan nazi catgirls

There was moaning heard from people in pain. Blood is all over the place, easy to see. Watch HD version.
You can't see exit wounds because they are by definition on the other side.
That same stupid claim again. Watch HD version.
HER shoes you meant? And there actually were two persons in black clothes, walking through the smaller door. One is barely seen running down the street, the other is the woman who was gravely wounded and asking for help. Dropping shoes isn't surprising since they are to be removed at the entrance. We see plenty of shoes stored there.
Again, watch HD version.
Two lies. Sound and damage to the head are totally synchronous with hit. Blood does splatter on her right forearm after first shot.
There is no evidence such a shooter ever existed beyond a silly unsourced claim.
This one seems correct.
Prove this now. Find the articles in question, archive them.
False flag or not, that is one of the expected consequences.

If it's not during Purim, then there is no connection. Unless you know something about purim and perhaps preparatory periods and else.
OTH, the shootings are like rituals and had been given plenty of time to be broadcast.

Yet another anti-Tarrant shill thread. Keep being scared, Mordecai.

Attached: 345cc5dcc9864fd3c1951e69574d21fc6f821441cc356c7c3b8fccaf1223a876.jpg (2211x2160, 578.56K)

The top of that woman's head sure flew off though didn't it
Moron

I seriously want to ventilate your fucking empty head at this point.
There is plenty of all. Especially when he is clearing the left side of the mosque. Stop lying.
There is no "extra magazine" you fucking moron. He drops it few second before. If you wouldn't be double-digit cretin, you would 1) count the mags he has in his plate carrier in the beginning of the video 2) compare the number with mags he spent during the shooting. Resulting number will give you your approximate IQ.
Already debunked thousands of times. It's blue shoes with white soles. See pic you ugly nigger. You can clearly see both colors there.
There are no "dissapearing casings" you turbomoron. You can see them landing just fine in webm related. Also compression (pic related).
You are a fucking retard, you have absolutely no tangible proof this is a "headpiece" (lol). Either prove it was a headpice/squib/whatever or fuck off right now. There is also huge-ass blood "fan" which corresponds with the exit wound.
This is straight up lie from a fake website. Kill yourself.
Wow, police training. So strange. Police trains when they are not raiding.
Stop lying you fuck.
Again, suicide now.

Attached: 1554381546101.jpg (425x451 2.66 MB, 110.99K)

Zig Forums is a jewish board, always has been, always will be. Especially so since the Christchurch hoax happened and now jews are desperately shilling for a Whites-Muslim race war, and now after Notre Dame and Sri Lanka a Christian-Muslim religious war.

Attached: Jesus was a Zionist.jpg (897x926, 530.54K)

You have exactly zero (0) tangible arguments or proofs for this turboretarded claim. Get fucked you stupid cowardly pussy.

Attached: A_C_C_E_L_E_R_A_T_I_O_N_scares_the_kikes.png (1876x601, 114.8K)

True to form, the jewish shills just through out ad hominems at anyone they want to shout down. So typical. Even his file name, spacing out the word acceleration in all caps, is a shill memetic.

Like I said, you have exactly zero proofs or arguments. Fuck off you cretin.

Like I said, just another jew throwing ad hominems. Remember, this jew fantasizes about killing Amalek in the most violent and depraved way fashionable, ways only the darkest nigger fantasizes.

Attached: rabbi-1411829007166.jpg (640x348, 66.96K)

Last time, then I'm going to filter your dumb ass. Either post proofs and arguments it was a "hoax" or fuck off. I don't give a shit about your moron opinions.

yerhurtin yercryin they dyin - New Rap Song

I don't care for the sources, but it addresses the points.
renegadetribune.com/new-zealand-massacre-another-hoax-shooting/
renegadetribune.com/this-pile-of-bodies-proves-the-mosque-shooting-was-a-total-hoax/
cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2110

You hate the white race. In fact, hate isn't enough of a word. You want to kill whites in the most violent way imaginable. I fully believe that you would rape white infants and snuff murder them just like your fellow Holowood tribesmen do. You would dash their heads against rocks just like your holy book commands you to.

You are an enemy and you need to be destroyed.

Attached: .jpg (604x466, 53.86K)

Muslims are not welcome here. Get out

Fuck right away with that bullshit. I decline to read through piles of retarded shit where spergs post bullshit like this: "Numerology level, we can note 49 = 4+9 = 13 (number of victims)." Give me specific concrete points.
Absolute retard. People tend to 1) do what others do 2) hurdle together when in danger 3) freeze. You can see it in other shootings, like LA shooting (youtu.be/yI0TvX0eDRs) - many groups hurdled together. Also in that mosque, they were trying to get out of those windows (some did, you can see it in the video) that is another reason why are they pilled there - next to those windows.
Already resolved, see:

Which leaves us again, with nothing on your side. You lack any arguments or proofs for your claims. You only spread this demented falseflaggotry/hoax meme because some cretinous article told you to do so and it fits to your cowardice snugly. I won't even humor you by reaction to that drivel you made in the last paragraph, that is just pathetic.

Another ad hominem. You're a race of pedophiles. You are goddamned filth. Don't worry, I'm getting out. This thread and board show that Zig Forums is totally compromised. Even 4chan is better at this point, despite also being worse. At least on 4chan you can call out Christchurch for what it is and you won't have as many aggressive shills breathing own your neck.

Translation from fucktardish:
You can't get more pathetic than this.

Good, stay out. Go suck on Mohammad's goat cock.

its all been debunked.
someone needs to make a debunk pasta so we dont have to deal with this faggot shit constantly

If you knew anything about who's behind Renegay Tribone, you wouldn't post such links here.

However, on the cluesforum, they mention that two explosive devices were attached to a car and found by the police. Do we have more info on this?

What happened at the **Papanui High School? Address is:
39 Langdons Rd, Christchurch 8053
On the other side of the street one finds the Papanui Library, a noel leeming, a warehouse stationery and a MEGA in the distance.
This is what we got thus far related to this place:
(a) a picture of a black man in military fatigues on his knees on the pavement, in front of the high school's name in golden letters, hands on head, under arrest and looking at the person taking the picture. There's also at least one blonde female cop overlooking him and taking notes. The black man was cleared later on, he said he came to catch his cousin's or brother's son. He's on record saying he didn't carry any weapon but the police officer told him it was stupid dressing like he did, iirc.
(b) the "inception" video, starting with the message "they find it" by Codyjefferybutler, filmed with a black iPhone actually filming another iPhone filming the scene proper, showing two white men, armed with rifles, one sporting a white t-shirt, black trousers, a grey bob hat and is carrying a small brown backsack, the other smaller man wears a black t-shirt and grey trousers and carries a wider backsack. Both are seen walking backwards, the taller guy slows down but the smaller guy enters the courtyard through the secondary entrance next to the green sign. The owner of the phone seen in the video receives the message "Love you homo please be safe please" sent by Nikita just before quitting the camera mode. The owner of the "main" iPhone received the message "Stay safe everyone, message if you need x".
Were these two events occurring on 15th of March too?
How come these two elements came up hours following the shooting, both involving the exact same school?

Finally, does anyone know why Tarrant stopped his car and waited for quite some time before resuming his course towards the Al Noor mosque?
Looks like he was waiting for something but it's impossible to say what it was. What can be noted is that he almost hit a coming car when leaving the parking slot, like if he had to go now.

Maybe you are not looking at the correct year. Take the recent Notre Dame's fire, it happened 777 years after twelve thousand Talmuds were burned there. The choice of the date could be a cultural and historical reference, so you're not looking for Adar in 2019, but perhaps 119 or 777 years ago for example. 119 because other Zig Forumsacks have pointed out that this number appeared twice:
(a) on Tarrant's car plate once decoded through Pythagorean numerology.
(b) on the watch of one of the two cops who brought Tarrant into the court room.
119 is an inversion of the usual 911 but the event also happened on Earth's lower hemisphere.
Using a Jewish calendar converter, we find something that could be interesting.
www.hebcal.com/converter/?gd=15&gm=3&gy=1900&g2h=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purim

twitter.com/williamcraddick/status/1106389907952406528
t.co/WxV4gYHTkD : twitter.com/levimacd/status/1106383627577749504/video/1 (levimacd, account deleted … LEVI)
twitter.com/FreeThought84/status/1107171847014014976?s=19

Kind of having a bit of difficulty with understanding your post.
Does this mean the event occurred during Purim if adjusted for the Hebrew calendar?
Appreciate the insight.

KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
Nobody believes your bullshit and nobody ever will.

Bombing of Iraq 2003 by G Jew Bush was on Purim to kick off the invasion.
Purim is revenge on enemies.
Judaism is the religion of hate, fear, exclusion, revenge.
All darkness

I knew a guy who was a Kabbalah scholar and he told me 666 is not the antichrist, 777 is.

Need I say more about Brenton Talmud?

I would not know. I just find it odd that 119 is found twice in this event and that once 119 is substracted to our current year (giving 1900, or 5660 in their calendar), the date precisely falls on a Purim date on a leap year, 14th of Adar II.
There you have a calendar that shows the days relative to Purim.
www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?year=5660&month=x&yt=H&v=1&nh=on&s=on&lg=s&vis=on&D=on&d=on&c=off#cal-1900-03
And one month later, you precisely have Pesach (Passover).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passover
Notre Dame burned one month after the terrorist attack in Christchurch.
freemasoninformation.com/masonic-education/books/the-beginning-of-masonry/the-masonic-symbolism-of-color/
Someone noticed the red elements like the woman in red when Tarrant stops, the red car marking the entrance of the mosque, the red man just in front of the small lane where Tarrant would park his car.
Fire: "I am the God of Hell Fire", the red gas canisters that were going to be used to start a fire in the mosque. You decide.
skirret.com/archive/misc/misc-m/masonicsymbols-theshoe.html

The stream that remains available for 17 minutes without a shut down is barely believable after all the clues and warnings posted and provided by Tarrant online.
What is your opinion on that?
archive.fo/BhRO3
>The main attacker, was arrested and charged with murder, and two other armed suspects were taken into custody while police tried to determine what role they played in the cold-blooded attack that stunned New Zealand, a country so peaceful that police officers rarely carry guns.
archive.fo/PplAG
archive.fo/vwTdt#selection-4075.0-380.6
Aside from the training exercise, this game of cat and mouse may have also been responsible of the cops trying to figure out where Tarrant was. You can see in the tweet feed of former post that Tarrant was arrested far away from the second mosque, when moving westward.
Consider this: pbs.twimg.com/media/D13grPjWsAA0B1r.jpg
www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/03/hell-of-a-coincidence-officers-who-took-down-alleged-christchurch-gunman-were-at-training-exercise.html
archive.fo/YnPyd#selection-4613.0-4615.86
>Several guns have been recovered from both mosques. Two explosive devices were found on two vehicles at the scene. One has been disabled.
Tarrant didn't find time to set even mosque on fire and didn't allude to using explosives. But maybe he also had those explosive devices ready to blow up, planted in advance?

www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/03/gunshots-heard-near-hagley-park-in-christchurch.html
twitter.com/williamcraddick/status/1106935812795457537
archive.fo/PplAG
Could be hearsay, what should we understand by that?
twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1106969886440464385
pbs.twimg.com/media/D1vQoj6WoAUOtoq.png
pbs.twimg.com/media/D1vnewKW0AA7iDM.png
Inception video posted by @levimacd shortly before the account was deleted
twitter.com/FreeThought84/status/1107171847014014976
7news.com.au/news/christchurch-shooting/christchurch-attack-survivors-get-new-zealand-visa-c-74997
They get victimized, they get legalized.

wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nz-warriors-defeat-canterbury-bulldogs-in-nrl-round-one/a2a84e21-ec5c-42e4-bd0a-e42f8944a47f
Hell of a shot. Kudos to esojourno.

Related

Attached: Mass shootings jews bomb Gaza same day Palestine.jpg (1818x1919, 727.96K)

Attached: 5 Things About The Christchurch Shootings That Prove It Was A False Flag_1.webm (640x340, 15.39M)

These posts are probably from a bot.

REMINDER

(((They))) post these videos or make the same debunked claims to maintain the confusion, mixing authentic issues with lies or irrelevant "information".
This is to weaken the position of those who don't take this shooting at face value.

SAGE AND REPORT JTRIG / JIDF DAMAGE CONTROL THREADS.

This is now a Brenton Tarrant meme thread.

Attached: a4ff59dfb099f0e0771883d57195e0f5003939068a6988532d04089871d0f33c.png (869x826 376.82 KB, 178.86K)

Attached: sandnigger.png (261x223, 78.33K)

Attached: younigger.png (923x2222, 1.58M)

Nah that was entirely real lmao. Just because it didn't have Cabin in the Woods level of gore you're used to from Hollywood doesn't mean shit. And as someone who watched it live I waited nearly an hour to see the first articles come out and those weren't articles they were placeholders one sentence in length saying a "police situation was unfolding in NZ." They had criminalized White Nationalism 70 years ago. You're grasping at straws.

It suddenly stinks of jew in here

Are they annoyed?
In Hebraic Gematria:
K 20
S 60
H 5
20 x 60 x 5 = 6000
Related to their messiah.

Good research, user! I had forgotten about Purim.
So now, "Saint Tarrant" as his boosters call him, has yet another connection to Jewry.

That's hardly relevant. It isn't only the Muslims that are an intended victim here, but if it were indeed Mossad, I would think they would want the retaliation to be aimed at the hard-right. In pic related, they pretend to be the CIA.

Attached: israel-endangers-us-intelligence-community.png (1008x690, 122.62K)