The tranny flag promotes traditional white marriage

Remember how the media now considers rainbows a nazi thing because of clowns and such? Well, there's another flag you can mess with - the tranny flag. This idea comes from /v/.
If you haven't seen it, trannies have been spamming the words "trans flags" in various chats, comment sections and anywhere they can, a forced meme truly worthy of Reddit. It recently extended to Smash Bros, a children's game, with trannies making custom stages with the flag, saying "trans rights", getting banned for making political statements and then whining about it. A plan was hatched by /v/ to potentially take the tranny flag and make it an offensive symbol.
The concept is quite simple: if you go to popular toy stores, or especially children's sections in department stores, you will see that blue is the traditional boy color and girl is the traditional girl color. Most trannies, despite supposedly transitioning from one gender to another, never are content as pretending to be just a guy or just a girl, they're always "trans guys", "trans girls", genderfluids, non-binary and whatever else I can't think of. As such, the two colors are encouraging and promoting the fact that there are only two genders.
Now, more importantly, consider the arrangement. Blue and pink, then pink and blue, separated by some white. Those combinations can be considered promoting traditional marriage combinations, the white specifically promoting such marriage between whites.
If you put your mind to it, there are many ways to spin this. Several users contributed to forming this idea but no one seemed to post it here. So I leave these ideas here for you anons to discuss and evolve further.

Attached: 725b94cedadb0deb6bbb6b7286670927388816eca850b1ae15014e78d4c4109d.png (500x247 318.77 KB, 561)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4channel.org/lgbt/thread/12315546
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's got to be more important things we could be doing right now.

Congratulations, glowniggers. You've successfully found the way to pacify and de-radicalize Zig Forums. You spammed "Tarrant was MOSSAD goy!" enough even the non-schizos internalized it, and now Zig Forums anons are too afraid to take any form of action and are more interested in "epic trolling" adventures.
You've done it. You've defeated the beast. You've ended the threat of Zig Forums and sealed white genocide's place in history. Pat yourselves on the back, slaves of the semites. You've won.

Well, the entirety of the board seems preoccupied with doxing one random tranny, so I'd hazard to say no.

International Law is gonna help Whites, shitposters are shitposters.

I refuse to believe you're doing anything but ebin trolling with this. Kill yourself.

No, otheranon's right. There are more important things. Nu/pol/ is just pure shit. It's enough to demoralize you.

No, having diplomatic immunity is possible when you follow the Law of Nations book that's directly referenced in the Constitution. FYI, the Constitution is both domestic and intl law, but it only applies to those signatory to the Constitution itself.
The legal definition of posterity is direct bloodline, look it up for yourself.

So you're a low IQ boomer that thinks laws and muh constitution actually matter. Leave.

No, the Constitution only applies to the POSTERITY, as I just said doesn't apply to citizens since they aren't signatory to the Constitution. The intl part of the Constitution is for other countries to let them know of their separation from other nations. To exercise your Right to Self-Determination, come together with like-minded individuals. Stop thinking like an Amerimutt and realize that your owners as a citizen can do anything with you, up to and including genocide. It's exactly how the Founding Fathers created the USA and now it's time for you blackpilled fucks to either do your research to get out of the mind loop or stay an Amerimutt and accept your fate like you deserve.

I really dislike trans people but until there is a mn action worthy of expressing my opinion it's just a waste of time.

The people who tell lies run perpetual inquisitions. I’m not talking about cheerful lies to children, and I’m mostly not talking about white lies in relationships of petty distrust such that honest communications are punished (humans call such relationships “romantic”, smh). I’m talking about the bigger lies of hatred and conflict. The people who tell the bigger lies must always be first to turn the wheel, for they are chained slaves of the looming spirit of exposure and necessity.

Honest people don’t have to run inquisitions, but it behooves them sometimes to do it nevertheless, for dishonest people shit on everything worthwhile in life. All of science is founded on the honesty of scientists.

“Remember how” God OP be less of a slave. If honesty destroys you, roll over and wake up honest. Everyone will come to truth in this world, for every endeavor fair or foul is founded on truth in this world. Fear not the prisons also, for honest remorse will advance the cause of repairing them, and extend the sympathies needed to perfect their medical treatment facilities. We live in an era where all sentences may be hoped to be outlived; a decade from now medicine will be a pattern of repairing parts as they break. How long do cars get restored for? The wonder of a life exceeds the wonder of a car, and I tell you, so much longer will a person be restored for.

Transgender people are a small, peaceful people.

They often die without breeding, and due to its trendiness during the years 2011-2016, the current amount is higher than usual.

However, it is no longer trendy, and not talked about very much anymore.

I think it is fine to just leave them alone. They have no power, and are already viewed as strange by essentially everyone who is not one of them.

They are no threat, and it would only make us look bad to look down on strange people who have no risk of genetically corrupting the rest of the population. They do not breed. They actually go so far as to sterilize themselves, making them incredibly transient. They will be gone soon on their own.

I'd rather just treat them as normal people and be friendly, and simply say goodbye without remorse when they choose to suicide.

Beyond just that, I have suspicions that these people are victims of brainwashing or propaganda, rather than actually bad people.

You're all faggots. We gotta strike while the iron is hot. If we make the tranny flag offensive, we'll then make the queer flag offensive, then the gender neutral, then the asexual, and so forth until the LGBTards have NO symbol to use. If this is successful, kikes will no longer have a valuable asset in their hands since we killed their self esteem because every flag they make is a symbol of white nationalism.

Attached: IMG_20190412_223518414~2.jpg (3128x3661, 1.53M)

Yes. Subvert all of their symbols.

Let's get the media fuckin riled m80

I actually got targeted for inquisition by psychologically abusive leftists. It was really funny. I horrified a few of my “friends” by pointing out something so appalling as my not getting taken down for comms abuse… anywhere.

I got banned eventually from that group, but the moderator literally had to resort to fabrications and harassment. I’m not a disruption to any corporate or truly honest environment.

The only forum that has ever banned me honestly is Zig Forums, which is also kind of hilariously dishonest itself. Ain’t sposedta happen heeeere where fwee sleech reigns and we expose the secwet psychosis of enslavement to collectivism and pigmentation that we are to obediently believe is the twuth.

I think being occasionally “tilted” and launching off on a tirade was an expected normal part of that group’s dungnamics that I was upsetting them by being too squeaky clean to engage in. I gamed with one of them for a while until he did that, f’rex.

This person has the right of it. Trans people still probably don’t like this take, because it’s just draining to be accepted that way, but it’s fair and balanced, too. Acceptance is what they seek, yeah? Vampiric energy-draining acceptance takes the defiance out of bold stances.

If I can ever get a prosthetic bod GitS-style, watch me hit the world as a five foot gal in the next wave of that fad, hahaha. All the trans people will reconfigure if that tech hits, and I’d wager a modest sum that 20% of them or more will reconfigure back to their born genitalia. I’d expect to lose this bet, but I’d make it for laughs: another thirty percent would go genderless, meaning perfected transition would in total halve the already low transgenderism rate.

I’m keeping something to myself in throwing out those estimates, but… Well, that’s life, isn’t it? If God didn’t play dice, how could we have dice to play with?

All flags belong to us. We are basically doing what Hitler did to the Communist's flag by putting a big beautiful Swastika on it. Unironically the same tactic works today!

Attached: large.png (500x247, 11.19K)

Attached: FBI.png (660x509, 143K)

I like it. Traditional gender roles joined together by white wholesomeness.

There's a kind of hilarious overlap between transsexuals who believe in traditional male and female gender roles, and right wing/NatSoc people. Highlighting this causes lots of butthurt.

boards.4channel.org/lgbt/thread/12315546

Attached: traps.png (128x128 57.68 KB, 5.46K)

Attached: ZSM9Ndg.gif (510x419, 118.19K)

Yeah. All of them. I want to blow up all the federal buildings everywhere. Can you teach me?

That's not a good thing retard.
How the fuck do you expect to fight off savages when you cripple yourself physically and mentally with delusions that lead you to mutilate yourself in to a weak impotent cuck.
Fuck that.

If you're aware that these sexual trends are degenerate and degrading and your reaction to it decide to destroy yourself by indulging in it you're an even bigger enemy than the left.
I would rather ally myself with a communist that has a healthy sense of masculinity than a 'trad' faggot.

your reaction to it is to decide*

Deep in their heart, everyone wants to be a Nazi. that's why we catch so much flak. Salty freaks who are mad they weren't invited to the party.

Attached: 66641ff3b52a8893bf6810309835affe4839ca39c54adf5348f6838f92ea9c7a.jpg (640x584, 167.03K)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (500x247, 56.61K)

with an AR-15 and a chip on my shoulder

You know. The current transgender flag kinda makes sense. Blue (a color associated with baby boys) and pink (a color associated with baby girls) are used in an alternating manner. The first line is blue, but the next line changes to pink. And on the lower half of the flag, it's vice versa (pink line on top, but then changes to a blue line on the bottom). Probably to symbolize them "transitioning" from one gender to the next. From boy to girl (blue to pink), or from girl to boy (pink to blue).

What doesn't really make sense is the white line though. I mean, what does it symbolize? White people? I mean, what if the transgender person isn't white, but a person of color? They could have tried making the transgender flag a little more inclusive imo.

I tried making some redesigns to replace the current transgender flag design (which I feel is too privileged towards white people), just to show some solidarity to transgender people of color. Redesigns that are more progressive and cause less microaggressions. Similar to how the current lgbt flag (rainbow + black/brown) is a less racist version of the old rainbow flag, since it acknowledges the existence of gay people of color.

Either way, anyone waving around the current transgender flag is unknowingly erasing the history and stories of transgender people of color.

Attached: equality-redesign.png (500x300 1.33 KB, 1.33K)

Tell me which transgender flag redesign is the best one to replace the current privileged one.

Attached: old-lgbt-flag-design.png (500x300 1.33 KB, 1.36K)

No Schlomo, no one normal wants to become one of your Nadzess.

Attached: 2genders.PNG (1280x768, 31.07K)

Gender doesn't exist. There are only two sexes.

But it does to the people this is speaking too

light blue represents blue eyes
pink represents hard work, the color of the Aryan's face and skin when we are out in the sun
white is pretty obvious

Lurk 2 years you dumb nigger.

You are either a fool or a paid fool

slight edit, I think repetition is good and makes it clearer

Attached: f20f4569aba448d0acaddbbaad326fc3c5ba7085c0e4b371967faeb8fa3e45d1.png (1280x768, 40.11K)

Attached: 1488.jpg (1000x494, 27.43K)

my attempt

Attached: only 2.png (500x247, 10.06K)

You think these retards can change our minds?
Jesus christ mate our views are still intact.

If I take the TradTraps up on their offer, will my end come in the form of 12gauge mouthwash?

Attached: 5gum.webm (640x300, 360.97K)