French ZOGBOTS commiting suicide in droves

Looks like the guilt from betraying and mutilating their own people has finally caught up with their souls, good riddance.

euronews.com/2019/04/19/french-police-demand-better-working-conditions-after-spike-in-suicides

'An explosive cocktail'

Attached: e26faf06597902c911e9b032f338ec85122a9014fdafe03395f5da2e911ce731.png (906x796 1.06 MB, 201.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bGzXW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/bGzXW

Cowards way out. Why didn't they just join the protestors like other police did? Is this the price of brainwashing?

The price of guilt and treason

because when youre depressed you stop caring and just want to die. if you start losing all hope you should act now otherwise youll just end up offing yourself.

Explain what hope there is.

I was at a restaurant and I saw this on the Talmud vision. They were saying that the cops were committing suicide because the yellow vesters were bullying them by encouraging them to kill themselves. Lol.

hope in the fact the zogs infrastructure isnt well protected so it can be brought down literally easily if someone aware of this decides to and then we can kill all our local undesirables during the darkness

Attached: 129.png (544x416, 414.93K)

Oh, just like in Ontario.

Wonder what's going on? Did all these cops count on anoymity for something? Something… pizzaish?

you can Gavrilo Princip it always, hope is a red liquid

checks out

pretty sure they are

At least try and mutiny, or take our good friend the Baron down with them. I guess that requires more than depression, a liter of zubrovka, and a handy pistol.

ROFL, yeah surely it couldn't be they couldn't live with the shame seeing how they mutilated their own citizens just because they wanted to disagree/protest GOY.

I hope the evil zogbots all rot in hell.

Attached: horribleinjuryhand.mp4 (854x480, 4.26M)

act is in destroy what kikes, freemasons and satanists have created and kill those who work under them

pretty sure they are

They arrest old ladies for "offensive" Facebook posts. No sympathy for them

That dummy picked up a grenade. Even the smoke ones blow, so never do that.

Attached: 5fda351cd761e0fd8f23d3456099a680c197e50c2b812f54161f979ba6f09013.png (2060x1004 274.69 KB, 2.19M)

It isn’t. It’s extremely easy to bring it down. If you wear gloves, you will never be caught. NEVER. BE. CAUGHT.

And yet no one does it. No one does a single fucking thing. Anywhere. A single week of the power being down across a major city could start a nationwide chimpout. No one does a damn thing.

What hope is there.

just imagine the germans invaded them today
their entire army would suicide so marshmacaron would let the foreign legion fight for him

lol

Attached: escalation.jpg (388x443, 34.42K)

Attached: gdrh6348767987606707868607865765633453227786.png (1280x720 174.62 KB, 10.49M)

Attached: 17fcdc7149ab3bb934b466b4aba26c0d0e59b48c241e33316968743414205a17.png (822x589 2.92 MB, 64.48K)

ok shlomo let me really spell it out for you. IF YOU FEEL SUICIDAL KILL ZOG AND BOTS AND DESTROY INFRASTRUCTURE INSTEAD OF JUST KILLING YOURSELF THE LONGER YOU JUST SIT BY WITH SUICIDAL THOUGHTS THE HIGHER CHANCE YOULL JUST END UP OFFING YOURSELF WITHOUT ATTEMPTING TO COMBAT THE KIKED SYSTEM THAT MADE YOU SUICIDAL

Attached: ea2de37e03ff114a28a2d6e7c7bda731b4bc84b31d6215fa297d4b8cebb2025a.jpg (1277x719 194.33 KB, 1.57M)

Those are rookie numbers. We've got to pump those numbers up. Email lists on dept websites perhaps?

stop posting then faggot wtf are you even doing here? give up like all the other anons who gave up and left this place to turn shit.

You all need more (((democratic love))) goyim

Attached: franceprotestmissingeye.webm (1280x720 112.61 KB, 2.88M)

There's plenty after you lose your attachment to your species full of ignoramuses. Though on the flip side you'll have to realize what kind of ignorance you were under so you can know that change is possible.

The point of the difficult working conditions is to get them out so they can be replaced by niggers.

Attached: 0d321c8eac6aa432e1d72d8f39c85a52f37673722fd690e119cf7a32ab7fb5b7.jpg (630x1068 2.04 MB, 208.59K)

Attached: macron supporter mentions the jew.mp4 (640x360, 15.89M)

Attached: french police kidnap handicapped man.mp4 (360x640, 14.76M)

Yeah he was so dumb for not knowing that tee-hee, it's his own fault for protesting goy!!!

At this point any member of the military or police in a western nation should be viewed as the enemy. There is no excuse to remain after everything that has happened and will continue to happen. Yes, even your cousin that joined the army. He should know full well what he is doing and what he is supporting. Yes, your old high school buddy that joined the cops. There is no way he can pretend he doesn't see what is going on all around him. They will gladly beat you and your family to death as long as their jewish masters reward them with a pittance and vague reassurances their children will be safe.

I bet that guy is dead.

When the captions read "Island", he's referring to Iceland and how they bailed out the people instead of the bankers, who got thrown in jail for their theft.

But yeah, he's probably dead by now

good goy, it's the gold, don't worry about being replaced by brown people from all over the globe, it's totally a class struggle

US cops haven't yet gotten to the point where they're actively stifling a mass protest of regular civilians.
Try harder with your D&C.

This. They are no longer neighbours and friends - they are collaborators.

riiiiiiight.

Bullshit.

This is the kinda fluff that they let out before its hired foreign mercenaries at the other end of the protests because the national forces have to be shown at breaking point.

Average MAGAcuck: Against police in France, support police in home countries

Zogbots. The list of suiciding Zogbots is incomplete. You can help by adding to this list.

The hope is that you use a .32 and miss your brain stem and remain in a semi vegitative state but in constant pain.

Why can’t you answer the question. It’s a simple question, surely, if you actually have a reason to hope. So answer it.
WRONG, YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT. WRONG. WE DIDN’T LEAVE. WE WERE FORCED OUT. THE WEBSITE OWNER WANTS US EXTERMINATED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH. HE BANNED THE MODERATORS WHO TRIED TO PROTECT US. HE PUT IN NEW MODERATORS WHO DO NOTHING BUT DESTROY US. WE ARE POWERLESS. WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN POWERLESS. WE DON’T EVEN HAVE CONTROL OVER A MEANINGLESS LITTLE DISCUSSION WEBSITE ON THE FUCKING INTERNET. THE ONE PLACE ON THE ONE WEBSITE IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD IN WHICH WE’RE SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH AND WE CAN’T EVEN DO THAT BECAUSE IT’S NOT DEFENDED. WE DID NOTHING ABOUT IT. WE HAVE NOTHING.

Tell me again that there’s “hope.” Whites can’t even fucking take back a SINGLE FUCKING WEBSITE for their own SPEECH, much less get off their asses to fight for their fucking nations. Tell me there’s a reason to “hope” like a fucking kike.

It's already a shitty and thankless job with an insane amount of alcoholism/un-diagnosed mental issues when they can do it in good condition, but when liberals ask them not to do the job they signed up for (arrest criminals and keep the people safe. Because yeah cops do sign up for that) and then actively to go beat on people protesting for about the same thing is plenty of reasons for offing yourself.

Only people that are optimist sign up to become cops.
The longer they stay the sooner they become cynical alcoholics or sociopathics assholes (that do what is asked of them and go home without an afterthought, AKA perfect zogbots).
The sane one quits (or ask for a transfer to saner place) and the weakest off-themselves.

Only people with hopes can be disappointed. The cops that kill themselves are the ones that actually believed in society and civilization.

Maybe this is what white people should do? Go out and get beaten to shit in hopes that ZOGbots grow for conscious?

Someone ought to post the collage of stories about police forces hiring literal autistic retards held back in school. Never mind purposely passing over people who have too high an IQ.

Because these cops had already permanently maimed and mutilated some of their countrymen. They could never stand with them again, and they couldn't stand themselves any more either.

Sounds more like they’re just retarded fucking cowards, like everyone else who commits suicide.

Im not suicidal but i want to feel the transfer from life to death when im awake. I can see why people take matters into their own hands.

Please let it be real. Just this once.

stfu bitch i already answered your question. i gave you something i hope for i never said i had hope in us preventing our genocide. you asked what is there to hope for and i told you that im hoping the lights go out. if you were as redpilled as you think you are you would have respected that answer as its the only reasonable one. but you just want to bitch and gripe because you cant ever say “yeah man youre right”. you obviously have hope in something, most likely hoping mcdonalds is open tomorrow as obviously you arent hoping the lights go out like me seeing as how you have to repeatedly ask. if you lost all hope in mcdonalds being open you’d kill yourself so stop acting like you dont have hope in something. youre just too stupid to figure out what it is. and guess what? i would enjoy killing my enemies unlike your soft ass no wonder you have no hope. you know youll never feel good about what needs to be done so you mope like a bitch 24/7. no whine more nobody is making the world better for you. i dont even care as ill enjoy doing it myself unlike you. bitch.
ive still got 1 thing im attached to on its last legs but when its gone you can bet ill have nothing to hold me back. whats holding you back? youre not wired to be a killer. and you know it.

Yeah that little nigger needs to be the change he wants to see in the world.

Go and die then faggot, you worthless bickering faggot that only complains and waits for others, never does anything himself. Existance is tough bitch get over it.

Step up and become the change you want in this world.

Attached: 09c32d2a2ecf7aa5eb6bfc8ed074b37409cb6148885e23dfa8cecf3854e1d4b5.jpg (640x480 185.86 KB, 63.98K)

Self-cleaning zogbots, what will they think of next?

This place was a kill years ago, there are numerous bunkers out of here spanning back to well before the chodening when imKikey lost it completely that niggеr niggеr niggеr. This place, aka pig/pol/, is to most Zig Forumss what half/pol/ is to you, a place to slowly redpill normalfaggots and blame other Zig Forumss' fun on so nobody looks at the real source although I think Brenton just wanted to get you faggots to quit being pussies and actually shitpost IRL for a change.

Bretty sure most of them are just insecure manlets taking power the weakest way they could.

is it that hard to stage a coup?

yes, when everybody can go online and indulge in endless media created for their specific niche interests while the world around them turns to shit. nobody gets mad until their hobbies are attacked, then they move on to a new one as resisting means death. embrace resistance and death.

Cops are like the bullied loser elliot rodger types, but instead of being obsessed with virginity/blondes their kink is having a small semblance of power over working people and being able to legally use violence/threathen in uniform, they think they are badass like the 4y/o with a new toy gun, except the gun was given by the system and not their dad.

t. journo

The only thing the mods protected you from, is anyone with a three-digit IQ.

Attached: 1307480793632.jpg (431x316, 41.72K)

Why the FUCK aren't they making themselves fucking useful BY SHOOTING THE FUCKING POLITICIANS?
What a bunch of assholes.

Semites.

you can do that without dying or so ive heard but antidrugfags will yell at me if i tell u how

10g shrooms

très bien

Attached: we are the frogs.png (500x564, 102.74K)

Probably police officers about to go against the system getting murdered

If you want something to change, DIY or KYS.

aren't they always recording everything from satellites now so they can go back and look if they need to?

Well I'll be damned, I didn't realize any French frogs were that red pilled about the central banks and kikes.The jews must be shitting themselves in private because the goyim have awakened.

Attached: pol atreides 2.jpg (500x703, 48.64K)

i understand people throw molotovs at police, isnt it about time they threw something more effective?

when you wanted to be a hero but all you got was suicide because you found out you were on team evil.

What do you think we are, the friggin Diamond Dogs?

if you believe the earth is a globe. even if you dont they may use extremely high altitude balloons with cameras like improved versions of the one that crashed at roswell. also do it on a cloudy day if youre that paranoid, there is no way they have thermal imagers powerful enough to see such a distance. but if you act you should be prepared to shoot it out if zogbots get on you.

edit run that back i forgot they have 5g cell towers now that can 3d map the entire area their signals run through. just plan on getting caught and dont stop until youre dead.

Regular people that are forced into jewish psychopathic world, like all of us. Some get more shittier positions than they can endure.

i always thought zogbots volunteered for that

good, all pigs are scum

Attached: 0327eaa5bef31f7ff5d6b07b46c68e9a8a03e567a21ae5cacb2dc68fbcf6eb54.jpg (1397x988, 112.77K)

to throw it back at the pigs, it was a heroic action

99% that user was not a jew, he just had a stupid opinion, you annoying cringey faggot

Anti-cop sentiment is emblematic of anti-status sentiment, I think. I feel for the cops. Try restoring the wealth tax.

I don't.

The French invented humanism. The kikes just spread it around because they were deemed humans for the first time.

/WU6YjmT

Hello losers, are you searching for an true ACTIVE discord server to hang out and make friends?
Where the mods aren't power hungry?
Look no more!

We have MEMES, tons of LEWDS, a selfie channel, comfy channel, lots of E-Girls (Traps/Femboys too!).

Good riddance. The servants of ZOG should burn in hell.

We're a generation of revenge.
That is our hope: revenge.
If we can't win let's make everyone lose.

Those corrupt imposters fired a grenade at someone who doesn't want them ruling over him.
They were so dumb they didn't realize ordinary people would want them dead for doing that.

To the next bunch of cops sucking a gun…call out the jewish mafia on livestream before you do it, you spineless traitors. You cowards know exactly that the problems are not what you're a facing, but what guides you. Turn around and shoot.

lol
imagine if you swallowed every gallon of semen that the amerikike propaganda machine fed to you lol.
lol imagine if France had been the ones to fight "your" war of independence for you, and imagine if your most famous monument was given to you by them to mark 100 years afterwards. lol

Feelsbadman.jpeg. I want to roleplay as cartoonish evil darklords henchman :'(

Oy de la fucking vey, this go- i mean guy knows waaaaay too much. Shut it down already.

time for your aids medication

Yep he killed himself with three shots of different calibres to the back of the skull while his hands were tied. Typical suicide

It's not just the French. A few have committed suicide in my city recently as well. They are less confident than they were six months ago.

that first pic looks like is from an authoritarian arab country or something wew
thats fucking disgusting I thought this was the nation that was the first to kill their kings?
is the spirit of freedom dead in france?

Incite more to commit suicide. When their numbers are low, organize to kill all politicians.
Move forward with the coup. Don't let a single jew, politician and enabler leave France alive.

Only 28? For the horrific actions they've been complicit to I would have thought it would be much higher. Maybe NPCs don't have souls after all.
More importantly - what happens when one of these suicidal zogbots decides to atone for their guilt by taking out Macron when they depart? Or these suicidal zogbots start committing murder-suicide with other high ranking officials?