Tarrant BTFO

I told you niggers violence isn't the solution in this political climate. Has opposite effect.

Christchurch attack survivors offered New Zealand residency

New Zealand will grant permanent residency to all survivors of the mass shooting at two Christchurch mosques in which 50 Muslim worshippers were killed, it said on Tuesday.

Australian Brenton Tarrant (28) a suspected white supremacist, has been charged with 50 counts of murder for New Zealand’s worst peacetime mass shooting in which 50 other people at Friday prayers were wounded.

The government had said it was considering giving visas to survivors, but no decision was announced. Tuesday’s news was only released as a link on the immigration website, which some say was done to avoid any backlash by opponents of immigration.

Immigration New Zealand said a new visa category called the Christchurch Response (2019) visa had been created. People who were present at the mosques when they were attacked on March 15th can apply, as can immediate family members.

archive.is/2riP5

irishtimes.com/news/world/asia-pacific/christchurch-attack-survivors-offered-new-zealand-residency-1.3869540

Attached: (((tarrant))).JPG (1141x810, 148.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rightminds.nz/articles/protest-un-migration-pact-auckland-saturday
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/02/watch-police-step-in-as-wellington-crowd-turns-on-anti-immigration-protesters.html
willnewzealandberight.com/2018/11/19/the-gun-control-divide-in-new-zealand/
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12202639
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many were left? One? Two? kek

No. This is exactly what you want. Delegmitmize the current status quo by forcing the hand of the Jews to play favorites with their new golems.

kek!

weeeew

Remember that opposite effect bullshit when the next church burns in an attempt to cow a white man.

Seems about even…

If I was as dumb as OP I'd have offed myself years ago. Must such ti be that completely retarded.

Attached: brainlet 58.jpg (812x1024, 61.18K)

i doubt anybody on video in the first mosque survived. any survivors were in a hidden room.

Stay mad. You will never be white.

So what are you saying? There has been no Accelerationism as a result of Tarrant?

Not you're attempting to insert words into other's mouths like you typically do before your spergout. Can't wait.

So which are you saying? Tarrant failed and there has been no Accelerationism as a result… or Notre Dame and Sri Lanka are Accelerationism as a result of Tarrant? Which is it?

I'm not the one making a story, nigger. I'm simply picking apart your bullshit.

They would've been allowed anyway, shooting or not. They are just propagandizing it now.

Imagine believeing you can reform the system or "trick it".

You oppose me for saying Tarrant's violent Accelerationism doesn't work, correct? Or are you just trolling because you're too low IQ to have a position either way?

True but to prevent mass uprising against their genocidal policies they need these events as "justification." Same reason kikes do mass shootings in America and then, days later, push for gun control.

Upon realizing he's trapped within a Catch-22, the shill withdraws from conversation and begins kvetching to himself. Fascinating.

They need no justification. They are the system, so they can propagandize, through various avenues, all they want, no need for it. Even if, they would just pull off a false flag, and they can do that at their will.

The only thing the System fears is an awake and angry populace. Think about it. How doe Europe flood their countries with shitskins for the sole, and very public, purpose of genociding ethnic Europeans all without mass uprising?

Attached: 1555871894380.png (323x373, 115.93K)

If i would shoot a bunch a people like our australian here did i just want satisfaction, it is dwelling on certain things, esp. for a certain type of personality. For me it is getting back at someone, if i cant do that mano a mano i will do that in a representitive manner.

Put in the footwork. Use social media. Hack the TV stations. Anything to tell the truth permitted the method doesn't give the Enemy further justification, i.e. no violence.
If you know how they're doing it then you can reverse engineer their methods, tweak them slightly, and be a real force to contend with. If you can do this then so can 2 or 3 anons, then 30 or 40, and so on until Zig Forums creates it's own propaganda machine. Why not? The alternative is bitching about the world on Zig Forums.

kys

And the scapegoat here is just the nearest tool or the nearest threat.

Brékkek Kékkek Kékkek Kékkek! Kóax Kóax Kóax!

If NZ wants to grant permanent residency to those going from radical mosques that recruited for ISIS in 2014 then good riddance to New Sharialand.

Yes. Fuck the white people in NZ. It's all lost. The white rate might as well just die out. G-d bless Tarrant!

Attached: mfw jews.gif (480x360, 869.97K)

Accelerationism is the ideology of retards.

Suppose that depends on the definition of Accelerationism. If it's violence, then yeah it's retarded. If it's playing political chess at the highest level by realizing the System is rigged using PSYOPs and Mind War, then it can be pretty beneficial.

They were already in NZ, retard.

Yeah, you and your soon to be banned social media accounts vs the school system, mainstream media, government, ONGs, and a long fucking etc.

This.

That's just politics done by non-retards.

Attached: 6f223b6f0ae27af4bbbd5dc80f2c1c917bc9570ef89562fdca001d06959afa61.png (640x460, 306.4K)

Attached: 9826736423.webm (648x360, 783.17K)

And now they'll be in and protected by NZ indefinitely. All thanks to Brenton Tarrant. G-d bless that man!

Then take to the streets? Why can't real anons protest, march, and speak to the public unless, of course, it involves flamboyant ecelebs and tiki torches? Before Zig Forums is motivated to resist genocide and ZOG must I really dawn a suit, a stupid sign about Jews raping kids, and pass out Pepe pins before you'll commit to peaceful resistance?
Are you sure?
pick one

I'd like all non-retards of Zig Forums thinking and acting this way.

What is bad about this?

I go onto a strong route of what you think is true, and at some point it greets me, you gotta make the reality yourself. I tip my head an walk past it but it boils in me. I see the art like tounges but i want bullets. I speak a different langues i understand the abstraction but i want to metal. I just want to walk and spit.

Attached: merchant post.gif (480x270, 1022.66K)

That's how you can spot the ones who didn't lurk.

Worth of: traitor < enemy
You can survive enemies from without, but not within.

No nigger. Fuck traitors that wish to surrender. If they were a nation of Brentons do you think that article would be written?
Known knowns:
They are giving permanent residency to individuals who attend a radical mosque where ISIS were recruited from a few years back.
Known unknowns:
-These new 'kiwis' will use their status to import dozens more of their family and extended family - and kick up a fuss if they don't get their way.
-As sure as the sun rises some of those being imported will commit further attacks / rapes / etc.

So for now, you and other cucks can call me heartless for calling them out and telling them what the result of their choice will be - but when the inevitable happens that I tried to prevent remember it is you that is heartless for wanting it to happen.

I see you kikes finally learned how to spell his name.

Attached: 20841799_1640611769302891_6442055764414064978_n.jpg (501x585, 47.17K)

Not even close. Getting there but it's going to be after your life time

What a great what-if! It's too bad that's not the political climate otherwise it may just work. But that's not where we are. Acting as if we are at that level when we're not in counter productive. Tell me what that's wrong.

Yes. Let's just do nothing because we'll be dead long before it gets really bad. Clown world, amirite? So glad I'm entertained! Honk honk

Because that accomplishes nothing but self doxing and losing time. What does actually accomplishes things is organizing and preparing.

Can't you read what I wrote? They don't need for us to do anything for them to be "justified". They can just pull something out of their ass as they go. They can make false flags. They can point to historical "crimes" like slavery or colonization. They don't need for us to act to act.

no shekels for you!
>>>/back/ it's where you must go

Irrelevant. It is correct. End of.
Strength survives. Weakness dies. Natural law.

Let me understand this: You and your entire culture are being replaced - genocided - and you're worried about being doxed? Is your career really worth your own People? And you say that working to awaken the masses by being better at psywar than the Enemy is a waste of time, even though you know his exact method and how to counter it, and that we should just let the Enemy proceed while we prepare to be slaughtered? Is that about right?
Oh user, I….

No, you're scenario was a big what-if. Your scenario does not reflect our present reality. Isn't that true?

Western civilization is dead, ride the tiger you fucking nigger and read Spengler.

Irrelevant.

Yes, fellow goy. Just like the white race is already dead. We must ride teh tiger!

KYS

lol how is that fact irrelevant? You are promoting a solution for a scenario that doesn't even exist.

Western Civilization is burning?
A single Church is set on fire and the world is fucking ending?
You must really hate what the Christians did in Rome, smashing statue, destroying groves, etc.
You're so stupid.
All that matters is the blood. If a building is burning is the best revenge, so be it, I hope 1000 more Tarrants by the end of the year. It'd be a good start.

present reality: B happened because of A
B = import more trouble
A = cucked kiwis

my scenario: B did not happen because of X
B = import more trouble
X = non cucked kiwis

The fact B-A happened is irrelevant to B-X being correct.

I knew this low IQ nigger wouldn't understand. See yet another explanation above.

A single burning Church =/= every Western nation invaded by non-Europeans for the purpose of European genocide while icons of European culture is burned away with help from the State.

Your what-if scenario and the solution you offer to solve a what-if scenario is not applicable to our present reality.

What's the news, OP?

Are you implying that if Tarrant didn't kill 50 invaders, the baste NZ government is going to deport them?

nigger confirmed.

No. I'm saying that because of Tarrant the (((NZ government))) has the needed justification to settle even more Mudslimes in New Zealand all without the native population revolting. I'm implying PSYOPs are being used to conquer our lands and anons are too mind-dead to realize much less fight back in a constructive way.

So the state is helping the enemy, why do you post state news then? Why is Tarrant BTFO when the State is doing exactly what they want to do, regardless of Tarrant action.
Fallacy, what is exposed and what is your solution?

I don't believe in your משיח, sorry.

>I'm saying that because of Tarrant the (((NZ government))) has the needed justification to settle even more muslims all without the native population revolting.
Apparently, if you don't kill muslim, people are going to revolt to force the state to deport muslims, but if you kill muslims, people aren't going to revolt. What sense does that make?

What do you mean by this?

Father in latin is Pater, as in the Pater Noster, you occultic mongoloid

pick one

Violent Accelerationism can only work the People support the actions. That is not the case anywhere in the West. Claiming Tarrant did good is a fallacy when without the People's support it has the opposite effect of "good" and only serves to strengthen the grip our States have on the minds of the People.

rightminds.nz/articles/protest-un-migration-pact-auckland-saturday

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/02/watch-police-step-in-as-wellington-crowd-turns-on-anti-immigration-protesters.html

Doing anything is not always better than doing nothing. When your world and race is on the line what you do, and do not do, matters.

seems legit

Sounds like the answer is more violence.

waiting….for the numbers to come in…shorting Peak Multiculturalism

I was present via live stream. Can I get residency?

It would be created regardless of Tarrant action because the state is the enemy.
So people do not support removing muslim? If so, all is lost.
Then Tarrant surely provides a good example for them.
Make no sense, they are still the same migrants that they are protesting.
Make no sense, see above.

Don't bother arguing with it - it's a nigger and not capable of sound reasoning.

Logical fallacy must be exposed.

wow fuckeberg was on that interview 2 weeks back saying only ((200)) ….200….not 1488 or 47 …but 200 witnessed it live before the cut off……lucky dog

T R U S T T H E P L A N , I T ' S 4 D B R E N T O N C H E S S. R E M E M B E R T O A T T A C K T H E D O M E O F T H E R O C K .

Attached: b5aa11fd5572d887d333ae344b225180222e3999e118de134f6cbfc3d8a73b8d.jpg (1026x600, 134.62K)

Why wasn't it created prior?
No, not the majority. Again: the State is using PSYOPs which we must break or yeah, all is lost.
Before Tarrant New Zealanders were protesting Muslim immigration. After Tarrant New Zealanders are protesting anti-immigration groups. Based and Kalergipilled!
I mean you have to think like a warrior, not a nigger. If the Enemy is only winning due to PSYOPs, then the rational approach is countering those PSYOPs with your own. If you disagree, explain why.

Exposing the brainwashed masses to the Truth. If done properly, of course.
Then don't use them?

By this logic, the US should grant citizenship to every Latin America country without background check… just de-facto

Hail Sabazius

kek, at least the US has #MAGAwithDACA

They already were dumb fuck

Checked
Can’t put a dent on the Brenton

Look at those digits. Kek is with us. Hail Kushner!

They were drafting it before.
Thus all is lost, because the majority does not want to remove muslims.
Make no sense, why do new zealanders stop protesting muslims after muslim invaders are killed?
You are not thinking like a warrior, a warrior fights straight ahead.

Might as well, they are already doing it.

Dionysus KEK mit uns

Hitler's spirit is protecting his Latin American descendants… not only his, but also the descendants of the best Germans that managed to escape the Jewish-led genocide after WW2.

Attached: based memes.jpg (1976x1516, 772.94K)

Sauce? I didn't ask if they were drafting it. I asked why they hadn't implemented it especially if as you say it was already drafted. Explain?
*ahem*
kys juden

Kinetic PSYOPs are more impactful
Prove me wrong
Accelerate for your FOLK

Attached: PYRO SHORTREVENGE.jpg (300x224, 19.69K)

The state is always preparing for gun control legistation.
willnewzealandberight.com/2018/11/19/the-gun-control-divide-in-new-zealand/
What do you mean by this? Are you a warrior or are you a jew?
>

It was as much of a false flag as 9/11: It wasn't!

The Christchurch Response (2019) visa is about giving Mudslimes protection in New Zealand. Now explain why the State didn't implement this before Tarrant.
Because the invaders are given victim status by the MSM. They are using PSYOPs to keep the masses complacent… therefore… the proper strategy is initiating superior PSYOPs to give the masses the Truth.
i thought it was simple?

The Enemy is only winning due to his use of psychological manipulation. Therefore, the only way of combating the Enemy is by using our own superior PSYOPs. Nothing else will work.

KIKE

NZ user here OP is fag. They are flying in thousands on these visa scams and re-populating small towns this was all planned long before Tarrant..

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12202639

False, muslims are already getting protection regardless of what Tarrant did.
Make no sense, they are migrants, refugees, thus they are always victims.
Why do being shot at means they are suddenly more victims?
Again, proof of this?
Proof?

Strawman.

Reported.