Special Report: How China is replacing America as Asia's military titan

Special Report: How China is replacing America as Asia's military titan
HONG KONG (Reuters) - In 1938, in the midst of a long campaign to bring China under Communist Party rule, revolutionary leader Mao Zedong wrote: "Whoever has an army has power."
Xi Jinping, Mao's latest successor, has taken that dictum to heart.
He has donned camouflage fatigues, installed himself as commander-in-chief and taken control of the two million-strong Chinese military, the People's Liberation Army. It is the biggest overhaul of the PLA since Mao led it to victory in the nation's civil war and founded the People's Republic in 1949.
Xi has accelerated the PLA's shift to naval power from a traditionally land-based force. He has broken up its vast, Maoist-era military bureaucracy. A new chain of command leads directly to Xi as chairman of the Central Military Commission, China's top military decision-making body. Operational leadership of naval, missile, air, ground and cyber forces has been separated from administration and training - a structure that Chinese and Western defense analysts say borrows from U.S. military organization.
The Chinese leader isn't just revolutionizing the PLA. Xi is making a series of moves that are transforming both China and the global order. He has abandoned reform architect Deng Xiaoping's injunction that China should hide its strength and bide its time. The waiting game is over. Xi's speeches are peppered with references to his "Chinese dream," where an ancient nation recovers from the humiliation of foreign invasion and retakes its rightful place as the dominant power in Asia.

msn.com/en-us/news/world/special-report-how-china-is-replacing-america-as-asias-military-titan/ar-BBWd1bh

Hopefully Ching Chong can ousts the Jews worldwide and provide Aryans with their rightful long sought freedom
the EU, UK, and USA certainly will not do it
GO CHINA!!!! KICK ASS!!!!

Attached: 105481935-1538450245630gettyimages-630829504.jpeg (630x384, 34.45K)

(((Who))) is posting these threads?

Attached: 06271.jpg (1855x660 315.97 KB, 364.07K)

America pls 1776 and kick the tyrants out
you are literally the worlds only hope
We are all fucked if you dont unfuck yourselves
The rest of the world's population has no power to stop the jews and the communists we are all disarmed like wingless chicken
Only your fucking faggot country has the potential to make a difference
Please for the sake of all mankind present and future, stop being faggots and rise up already
Start whacking power boxes or whatever to speed the collapse so the true american spirit may be free once more to fight evil

The OP isn't even a real Chink. Just some retarded LARPing faggot. Xi Jinping stated he doesn't give a fuck about challenging Americas military superiority. He just wants control over the South China Sea as part of some retarded Chink Manifest Destiny where he believes it belongs to China. Americas allies happen to be there which is why this is causing conflict.

OP is not a real Chink. This is a shill thread to start shit. Filter and move on

Attached: 1418522177792.png (500x500, 20.06K)

I can barely stay sober. The whole world is a web of surveillance. I can get vanned by the FBI for shitposting. I don't know how to fight, I have no guns, I'm skinny, I have bad posture and no college education, and you want me to fight a multinational cabal of genocidal billionaire turbo-kikes who own the entire western world? Why don't you buy a gun from your neighbor Mohammad's child grooming ring?

HH
Youve just listed all the things you need to work on to improve your self and your life
This will later manifest as an improvement in your outlook and your country
You are not alone user, there are many like you and the unity of those who wish to destroy this corrupt order is what it takes to make it happen. Fix yourself up user, theres not much time left.
because if I do or say that I will ill get put on a list :^) so Im not going to buy a gun

The Chi Com Navy is a joke. One broken down Russian Carrier. We have 11 active, 2 in dry dock. We have the most advanced military in the world. Meanwhile the Chi Coms can manage million man bayonett charges. Unless nukes are on the table, or we are fighting a land war in asian man for man, we got nothing to lose. Neither is going to happen.

You're going to rely on a foreign people to ensure your freedom?
Are you joking?

if you want to know if he's a real chinaman just measure his dick with a toothpick

Just a reminder, the people who enter these China threads – bait or not – and sperg out the hardest are always brown US military shills.

Got that right! Fuck America. I live here and it’s like maybe 30% white. Burning US flags and (((US MARINES))) would cheer me up honestly.

Your pacific fleet is a joke man. A fucking joke. Carriers are outdated.

My thoughts exactly.

exactly. gundam will fuck up your carriers. like what you do when your steaming along on your pathetic carrier and a giant 1000 foot mech rises out of the ocean towering above you with no warning and rips you're carrier in half? japan will build it.

probably a pajeet looking to stir up some shit
remember that chinks have their own internet and rarely if ever venture outside of it
in fact its usually white diaspora posting from china/chink diaspora posting from canada that makes its way here rather than real slanteyes

Having an airforce the size of a small nation floating around ready to deploy anywhere is a stupid idea. I can't think of any reason carriers can be useful.

Oh is that how it works, we have to love the jewish Chinese government or we're nigger marines? Is that the new false dichotomy you're trying to set up Chong? Nice fucking try moron.

China will grow larger

lol is what is hat supposed to imply. Ping is somehow a bigger Zionist than god emperor blumpf?

But only in terms of numbers. This is literally a nothingburger, chinese technology is stolen and unfortunately for them, they never seem to be able to replicate it entirely leading to hilariously distastrous results.

Xi Jinping also has military garrisons in DRC, Zimbabwe and a police force in South Africa. So much for taking him at his word, eh? In reality though, it doesn't matter even if China wants to match America's military prowess, because Chinese military technology is garbage, not to mention that they're going to have problems with their uyghurs at some point.

no shit sherlock.
it was only a matter of time.
although… I'm kinda surprised that it's not Russia.

It's certainly not supposed to imply that, but I love how you can spot a chink shill from a mile away whenever their own kind is exposed for being jewish they immediately rush to bring up Trumpstein, as if that has anything to do with your own judaism. You're such a dumb fucking shill, I've never seen a chink understand how to make an effective post ever.

It is Russia, chinks only know how to brag, all they understand is "face," behind the facade nothing but the same old sick man of Asia. The "powerful chinks" meme is a jewish CIA op meant to ramp up the military industrial complex here, and it's a jewish CCP op meant to legitimize their own control within China. At the end of the team, there's no difference between the two sides.

lol I'm an American just pointing out how I know any other nation can't be more kiked than the US

Lol Russia has the biggest mosque in Europe they are even more fucked than be US

What a coinkidink.
六四天安门事件
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺
(ノ-_-)ノ~┻┻

Love seeing Weimericans freak out over the coming Chinese takeover of the world.

Kill yourself wangberg.

Attached: Bok Goy.jpg (736x802, 84.7K)

Attached: How to create the illusion of discipline.jpg (468x600, 49.68K)