Nigger Monarchs Ruling Over United Kaliphate

Meghan Markle Reportedly Might Break Tradition and Choose African Baby Name

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle aren’t afraid of breaking royal tradition, and they may do just that with the name they give to their first royal baby.

According to etiquette expert Myka Meier, who spoke to The Sun, the royal couple may stray away from a traditional name paying homage to royal ancestors and instead choose a moniker for their little prince or princess reflecting their love of Africa or even Markle’s American roots.

“In the wedding she had several nods to her American heritage and I think we will see the same with the baby. I think we will see them playing with a middle name. I don’t believe it will be one of Meghan’s family's names,” Meier said. “But I do believe it could be a name with a significant meaning. Maybe something symbolic of their travels together.”

While Meier believes that the littlest royal’s “first name will be British and classic,” she believes the couple will be “a little more playful” when it comes to the middle name.

“Maybe they could have a middle name that is symbolic of their work that they do together, or a country they have visited or have a mutual love of,” she said. “They don’t have the same pressure that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have, in terms of next in line to the throne.”

Currently, The William Hill Agency has Diana as the top contender for a first name at 4/1, a name that would pay homage to the royal baby’s grandmother, the late Princess Diana. Victoria, Alice, Grace, and Elizabeth, all with royal ties, round out the top five for a little princess.

As for a little prince, betting odds place Albert, Arthur, and James as the top contenders.

The top-sitting names would fall in line with the typical style of royal baby names. Prince William and Kate Middleton’s three children – Prince George Alexander Louis, Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana, and Prince Louis Arthur Charles – all have royal names tracing back to their ancestors. Both William and Harry also pay homage to those that came before them.

However, a name selection paying homage to Africa wouldn’t be entirely unusual for the royal couple, as the continent is close to their hearts. The couple visited Botswana together shortly after they began dating and continue to do charity work throughout the continent. It has also been speculated that the royal couple could move to Africa following their child’s birth.

archive.is/sbonD

Attached: Pavement Ape Swining From Chandelier.jpeg (666x500, 74.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meguca.org/nya/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hope

Attached: 1515036006398.jpg (255x222 87.64 KB, 18.25K)

Harry doesn't have any.

Attached: royal slut.jpeg (500x297, 43.23K)

When do we scrounge around for a Plantaganet and pull of our own reverse Cromwell?

A child by any other name is still a sqeualing meatsack protoperson; I mean it philosophically, so take it in good humor. It’s wrong to care much about what irrelevant persons name their children, but it’s a brilliant opportunity to make bigkt-slaves dance in open self-humiliation.

Ayy fuckin lmao

Attached: 1446754834591.jpg (349x324, 51.76K)

who fucking cares how the negress will call her womb turd

t. Christcucked white man with a Jew name

Words have meaning. If you dispute this your random string of letters in your post has no meaning and we are free to disregard your retarded spew. If you accept this, then you must accept that there is meaning in a name as well. Now fuck off, fag.

Attached: 1459872771876.jpg (213x200, 11.65K)

theres a million of them nowadays

I agree. That's why naming it some retarded name like Mbepe, Jaquarius or Bozo is appropriate.

Rolling for Diana Mugabee Windsor-Markle.
They'll drop the Mountbatten in place of the Markle, distinguishing their so-called lineage.

This is what niggers do, they invent new ridiculous forenames…
Tanika, shanika, Raekwonda etc

The UK monarchy is the most cucked of the all monarchies.

Even the swedish and danish kings don't cuck as much.

We need the prussian monarchy back.

rolling for royaltard muttfugee

Rakeem first of his name, holder of muh dik,breaker of 10000 yrs of unbroken chains of European tradition by his very birth.

Ah yes, good old Prince Mdgubu *click-whistle* Ngumbalabebe. Such a dignified child. Very befitting of the royal bloodline.

Attached: 411fa52b2d66aea1816eed4036154be9.jpg (736x708, 68.62K)

muhdick *click-whistle
**FULLNAME==
LMFAO

Bastard ginger and half caste wench do something something something.

LAND SAKES! Whatever shall we do???

Not far enough to the right. How about Cardinal Richelieu?

Attached: gettyimages-677102491-1024x1024.jpg (870x1024, 471.16K)

Cardinal Richelieu might be the bastest men in the robe ever.

OR PERHAPS NI-GER-I-AN

can someone stitch this together better?

Attached: lord rotherham.png (1167x1544 1.23 MB, 513.35K)

Ashamed to say I am related to some of these people. Could have had models, married who they mum said.

Live by the Cuck die by the Cuck! And Scipio weeped.

It's completely insane. The stupid faggot could have had any 10/10, twenty year old White model in the Commonwealth or the rest of Europe. But instead he chooses a washed up old American negro. Mind boggling. That boy ain't right in the head.

Absolutely disgusting… how the mighty have fallen nya~
meguca.org/nya/

Attached: 01b2a2aa0736f83fe893b8057a0790b0fae46f755f69a93e999bf2281c878234.jpg (1026x1500, 847.74K)

honk honk

Attached: 8de031c7135b857b041ecb02ea79b9ee.jpg (736x677, 54.16K)

The Rothschilds probably forced him nya~

Bet you their baby will be a downey potato…potato colored and potato minded

Prince Tyrone William
Prince 2Pac Biggie Smalls

Princess Shaniqua Jigaboo
Princess LaKesha Latwanda

Attached: DFE6C1F7-F49F-460F-8E2E-5E17C2D880C2.jpeg (1230x1920, 412.34K)

TARRANT 2.0 WHEN?
Why do we not spit on these fucking grotesque race traitors? Why is it at every turn the concept of "virtue" in any virtue signal is to shit on white european traditions and customs? I know the answer obviously these are all rhetorical questions.

Tarrant 2.0 goes after high level kikes.

Tarrantulas will strike. The new Die Spinne will get anyone, anywhere.

Remember it is going to be raised without gender so it has to be a shemale name as well.

Attached: Really.jpg (970x646, 61.25K)

😂
get dabbed on cuck island residents

always good to see you!

Clown world?

You beat me to it.

Attached: 01551b8899821747a571ad5aade45b3bc904ec707ced8014e2ea926ab87edb35.jpg (1080x2019, 540.57K)

BLEACHED

One of the most powerful military commanders in world history.

Never wrote his memoirs.

Attached: Douglas-Haig.jpg (615x948, 94.68K)

God the niggery is unending. The only upside to this is when a revolt happens they are gonna kill a nigger kid named:Lord M(a)C Donald fwee chickan the first.

GOD SAVE THE MUTT PRINCE

Gave up on monarchism yet? Weren't these people supposed to be bred for nobility?

They are kikes, race means nothing to them. The only reason why they bred with whites was because whites had most power at the time. They are starting to wear the black skin now to prepare for the future they are creating.

$10 says they marry the mutt to some Nigerian prince when she comes of age

ayy lmao

Attached: the clown cannot honk.jpg (500x491, 42.7K)

The Royal Family are being punished for some reason. Harry was told to marry this mutt so he can have mutt children with her. I guess they feel that if the Royals do it, many of the native Brits will follow, as there are far too many here that like or even love the Royals.

Who gives a shit. Turn the place into a republic. The queen failed in her one job of keeping her coronation oaths when she gave royal assent to stop Brexit, (and to pass EU laws previously)

I was hoping she would miscarry. Apparently there is Indian (poo) heritage on Diana's side. Imagine the irony if they chose a name connected to Britain's colonial past.

Morty Kwanzaa Windsor
Anne Frank Djibouti Windsor
Daisy Diamond Zulu Windsor
Hymen Da Prince Montgomery Windsor

Prepare to get even more cucked.

According to the tool I used to suggest a name that was Hebrew and African:

Satan Adanna Okeke
Melech Leui Babatunde
Ester Heber Okeke
Elisheba Shira Okafor
Belial Akachi Okorie

That is a faggot…are you sure you know where you are?

A name reflecting their love of Africa? How about Rhodesia?

Cecil Orania Windsor

They want someone to lead future King William's children astray. Can't have them reinforcing any lingering sense of British identity now, can we?

Elizabeth Obama Whatever

Quintavius

It was well known that Prince Harry Hewitt had jungle fever back
in the day. He had it bad. The Special Branch officers who kept
an eye on him used to be amazed at the parade of negress
prostitutes that used to go into and out of his various addresses.

I'm more concerned about the fact there's nigger-blood getting into the already kiked royal bloodline.

This is like people dressing up and imagining how the royal family could be right? This isn't actual reality is it?

Will they ever visit Canada?

Maybe a Canadian is the solution to the UK Problem just like an Australian is the solution to the NZ Problem.

Absolute Monarchism is still based and redpilled but the Monarchy dies when kikes infiltrate which is what happened. Kike genetics probably make a bloodline incompatible with spirit, so only demons can incarnate in those bodies.

It's for the best at this point, will feel less remorse when beheading them

England was turned into a circus at the behest of powerful jewish families. There hasn't been a real monarch in England ever since House Plantagenet was phased out.

Is that image a lefty meme?
Its advocating violence against the innocent