Haaretz Debunks Holocaust as Fiction

This is a real tweet from Haaretz

"19 of the 20 Best Sellers in Jewish Literature and Fiction on Amazon are all Holocaust Fiction"

twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/1121609845264789504

Archive: archive.is/hWDDq

Wew

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-194200_Twitter.jpg (1440x2182, 898.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elitereaders.com/yolocaust-mocks-shameful-distasteful-selfies-berlin-holocaust-memorial/
pastebin.com/SyyhHnmE
pastebin.com/2Vn3hWPQ
imgur.com/jYGdJjz
imgur.com/a/rtW5BuAImgur
imgur.com/a/mxo04QcImgur
imgur.com/a/LDriydSImgur
imgur.com/7okmKSz
imgur.com/a/Kc8egnDImgur
citationmachine.net/mla/cite-a-book
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kike free first post

Attached: omni026.jpg (1024x768, 127.21K)

Wow, 5% of the time they write about something else? I don't believe it.

Attached: 764ffb317e7cb43a9660aaeae66e2c3a98429e4f720ff62b2663f991857e8068.jpeg (672x672, 41.13K)

The holocaust is the Jewish comic universe. No wonder they keep expanding it

I think they're saying that the books are historical fiction.

big brain nigga comin thru

Attached: 0AA601B4-390B-420E-98E8-C3185BEB0438.jpeg (600x839, 120.65K)

This isn't a mystery.

Jews decide what gets published, and for $20,000 you can buy a spot on the NYT bestseller list to boost your sales. Library purchasing decisions drive book sales just as much as individual book buyers, and those individuals buy from (((established retailers))). Amazon is also a den of kikes.

So, to sum it up: Jews write a bunch of books. Jewish publishers, working for one of (((Bertlemann)))'s imprints, approve the publication. Marketing consists of (((PR))), (((NYT))) reviews, and (((library/retailer))) bulk purchases. Fake social media astroturfing "spreads the word" about the latest awesome books coming out. SJWs and other yid shock troopers give the dreck a Newbery Medal, Booker Prize, or Pulitzer. And then (((Amazon))) promotes it while suppressing dissenting books. Ordinary Jews, who typically have the money, education, and leisure to read on the beach at the Hamptons, then buy a million copies.

Hey, will you look at that? Heeb Fiction is Best Fiction! I guess the Jews really are great literary talents and a valuable addition to our national arts and letters. I feel very small and insignificant now, as a Holocaust denier.

Attached: Turtle_Book.jpg (314x475, 50.59K)

The Holocaust Happened
15 MILLION GERMANS MURDERED
#neverforget
#jewsdidthis

They are saying their best sellers are fiction in the holocaust setting. They are definitely not saying it didn't happen.

They are saying as much. It is in response to Merks "German Holocaust" statement and constant truthposting, even on facespook.

Lol…funny user.

Leading an ETHICAL OR MORAL LIFE? What kind of a fucking joke is THAT?!

Not kidding.

They're infatuated with hideousness, destruction and misery. They love it, they get off on it. It's in everything they do. Architecture, fashion, philosophy, literature, visual art. Have you seen the holocaust memorials they keep erecting everywhere? Shrines to absolute unthinkable ugliness.

also
more of this is needed
elitereaders.com/yolocaust-mocks-shameful-distasteful-selfies-berlin-holocaust-memorial/

But it was real in their mind!

well "holocaust fiction" is redundant. what they're obviously referring to are stories about the alleged holocaust that they are not claiming actually happened, while implying that a bunch of other shit allegedly actually did. haaretz debunks holocaust as fiction" is clickbait

no shit, sherlock

Attached: pyramid brain.png (501x586, 235.9K)

Look mods, we have a faggot

Attached: omni011.jpg (255x235, 11.57K)

wtf, I believe in the holocaust now

Why are you posting this in this thread Chaim?

you're a very gifted individual

It's not debunking it you retard.

you can tell people that spielberg film's book is found in the fiction section, they still don't get it

NOICE

Attached: 88 likes.png (1085x1222, 976.67K)

You are loved

Is everything on this site confirmation bias?

Can confirm

You're allowed to post your idiotic beliefs here.
I'm not allowed to post my informed beliefs on Twitter or Facebook.
Do you know what confirmation bias is?

So you blame Whites for what jews have posted? How typical.

So they know in their hearts that they are lying but the dumb goyim wont notice,right?

I remember when I use to think Zig Forums was crazy and just joking. Now I pity those who can't see the truth and how dire things are.

You niggas are over as a group.

It's like blacks that write about how hard it is to exist as a black person.

< this means they admit the holohoax as a whole was faked
Extreme confirmation bias and illiteracy.
Fucking god dammit. Back when this board was still good I'd claim this was Zig Forums false flagging so they have something to cap and say "LOLnadzeesDUMBBBBBB". But no, this is an actual current year Zig Forums poster. Nu/pol/ is fucking retarded.

I don't get why these supposed "newfags" keep making low-effort threads that are just:

Normies have no idea what is fact and what is fiction, so holocaust fiction becomes reality for the idiotic masses. Once it's been accepted into the culture then even pointing out that is fiction is deemed hateful.

Try posting in a (((media))) comment section that Schindler's List is fiction and see what happens.

STORMFAGS HELP THE JEWS TO NEVER FORGET MUH HOLOCAUST AND SHITLER.

nice try JIDF

samefagging op

Read user's post you disgusting newnigger. Fucking normalfags make me sick. What even goes on in your empty minds? It must be nothing but muh authoritiah figures all day every day. I'll bet you've never had an original thought in your life, NPC.

imo this is the best concise summary of why the holocaust is a hoax

Attached: 1523176747407.png (600x518, 379.46K)

forgot to mention that I have all the irrefutable source material for every claim made in that pdf

That's fantastic. Excellent work user.

Could do with a little clean up and if you're thinking about putting it out, starting with a symbol, rather than that pic, might do some good to make it palatable for normies. Might be good to get two versions, one for memes and another just to get boomers or whatever to open it.

Might want to add hyperlinked sources in the last page.

thanks for the feedback.
unfortunately, can't hyperlink any sources because im dealing with waaay too much content, aboout 5GB worth, all of which is aggregated offline into tons and tons of folders and subfolders. pic related gives a general idea of what i'm working with

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 3.37.06 AM.png (2594x1160, 829.9K)

Wow, you weren't lying. Seriously though, it's fantastic work as is. It's best to have a central piece of info.

Any way I can help? Gotta go to work soon but would be happy to sit down and do some editing if you'd like. The text is great, just some capitalization and formatting stuff.

thanks user. You’re very kind to offer. I’d appreciate your input on how best to cite the sources for the claims in the pdf. Let’s use the claim about doors as an example.

So, the claim is: “no traces of panic-proof doors to contain what would have been thousands of panicking victims.” My sources for this claim are a bunch of photos as well as screenshots from Germar Rudolf’s book ‘Lectures on the Holocaust’ where he discusses at the length the doors of the alleged homicidal gas chambers.

I’ll post them all here.

Screenshots from a book are the worst thing to show someone first because most people don’t have the interest or attention span to read that much. An eye-catching meme is the best thing to show someone upfront because it catches their interest (especially considering how outrageous/funny some of them are), but it won’t be enough to convince people, which is why the screenshots from the book discussing the topic are so important.

But how are you meant to source material like that in a pdf document?

And any formatting/revisions/etc you’d be willing to do would be much appreciated. Are you able to edit the pdf, or do I send a word doc or something?

Attached: IMG_0174.jpg (1312x2248 429.13 KB, 920.52K)

continued

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 12.38.35 AM.png (337x483 567.5 KB, 225.43K)

continued

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 12.45.59 AM.png (1446x1046 2.22 MB, 2.07M)

continued

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-08-21 at 12.57.49 pm.png (504x626 343.3 KB, 356.28K)

continued

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-09-19 at 7.55.00 pm.png (469x662 375.5 KB, 255K)

I'm heading into work so gonna IP hop in an hour, let me get back to you.

Let me see if I can figure out a way to get the editing portion without having to expose names or anything. Pastebin might be a good method, if you want to just throw the text into pastebin I can make a copy and send over the edits on a separate doc.

The sourcing is gonna take some thinking. I totally agree that a barrage of images isn't the best way at the beginning.

Thank YOU, user. You're doing good work. Too many people are content to just hide away and bicker rather than doing what actually matters.

thanks man. i made a pastebin of the text:

pastebin.com/SyyhHnmE

also i gotta do some other things now. may be 8+ hours before im able to respond

At work so I'm on a different IP.

Here's the edited copy of the text. Would be great to get some more eyes on it.

pastebin.com/2Vn3hWPQ

In terms of posting sources, have you considered Dropbox hyperlinks as a bibliography? It'd take more work to paste MLA-cited stuff but listing books and page numbers in addition to a paste of the images would really add to the credibility.

They're going to attack this from every angle so being beyond reproach is important.

They aren't. In europe every year students aged 10-16 are forced to buy the kosher "muh shoa" book of the moment to make an essay on it.
Once again the jew is on top because it tricked the system.

I've sent people the link to the wikipedia page that admits Schindler's Ark is fiction, and they still don't believe me. Even fucking JEWGLE (pic related) gives an automated answer that the film is based LOOSELY on a (((true story))).

Attached: 123.png (640x654, 20.42K)

Debunk and dispute don’t mean the same thing. Someone is confused.

fiction of fiction.

1.The world Almanac in 1933 has the Jewish population at 15.3 million in 1948 the Jewish population was 15.7 million. The Jewish population miraculously lost 6 Million and still made the difference plus 400k. imgur.com/jYGdJjz

2.Churchill, Eisenhower or De Gaulle's Memoirs never mentioned the holocaust.

3.Patton's letters home after the war never mentioned the holocaust. Patton saw the communists as the real enemy and realized we had fought against the wrong enemy. He was assassinated by Douglas Bazata (Jewish Lebanese). He later admitted to this at party in the 1960's. "We fought the wrong enemy". imgur.com/a/rtW5BuAImgur Album

4.The chimneys for the alleged crematorium we're built after the war. Photos of Auschwitz before and after the war have proven this.

5.The Red Cross new the factual numbers of Jews in "labour" camps to be 271,000.

6.The three most famous holocaust survivors, Elie Wiesel, Otto Frank, and Primo Levi, have something in common - when the Soviet army approached Auschwitz, they were all in camp hospitals, there were several, the main Auschwitz hospital is shown to the left. Elie Wiesel was being treated for an Auschwitz hospital infected foot. The Nazis gave him the option of waiting to be liberated by the Soviets, or evacuating to the west. Wiesel, with his father, chose to leave with the Nazis. This is related in his book Night describing his year at Auschwitz. When Wiesel was in Auschwitz the Nazis were supposedly killing 10,000 Jews per day in gas chambers disguised as shower rooms. There is not a single mention of gas chambers in the book. imgur.com/a/mxo04QcImgur Album

7.The number of holocaust official deaths has lowered throughout the years. From 6 Million to the now official numbers being 1.1 million.

8.No mass graves have ever been officially found.

9.The Concentration Camp Crematorium One of the main problems with the 6 million jews being murdered claim was disposal of the bodies. It was claimed at Nuremberg that they had been disposed of in the camp crematorium. There were crematorium in each camp, but they simply didn’t have the capacity. Each crematorium oven could burn a body in about one and a half hours, meaning a maximum capacity of 16 bodies every day or just less than 6000 bodies per year per oven. The camps had between four and twelve ovens each giving 24,000 to 72,000 bodies per year maximum at each camp – this still wouldn’t be possible as you can’t run these ovens non-stop without the metal fracturing. Even double or triple loading wouldn’t help as this increased the time to three hours for two bodies or four and a half hours for three bodies. Also bodies aren’t totally reduced by this process and usually leave the pelvis and thigh bones which need crushing with special machinery – no such machinery was found at any of the camps. There is also the problem of fuel as each body would need about 40 kilograms of coke to burn – there is no record of the massive amount of coke required being supplied

10.United States Airforce Aerial Photos Of Camps From 1942, until the end of World War Two, the United States Airforce performed low flying, low-speed photography of all the alleged “death camps” to obtain evidence of what was going on. This followed jewish claims in the West that a mass murder was occurring. All these photographs were released in 1979 when they were declassified. None of these photographs show any sign of mass murder or disposal of millions of bodies.

11.Western Allies Never Liberated Any Death Camps With Gas Chambers None of the Western Allies ( Britain, Canada, USA, Australia, France etc. ) liberated any camps that had gas chambers, or other systems of mass murder in them. All the alleged death camps with gas chambers were liberated by the Russians. Consequently any alleged evidence of death camps and/or gas chambers was forthcoming solely from Soviet Russia. The Western Allies liberated a total of 12 main camps and the Soviet Russians 8 main camps.

12.The British Secret service cracked the German enigma code in 1942 and never once recovered any evidence of mass murders taking place.

13.The French Resistance Denied The Holocaust During World War Two Germany invaded France and occupied Northern France from 1940 to 1944. A secret army of French Patriots known collectively as “The French Resistance” fought the German occupiers in various ways. A large number of French Resistance members were imprisoned, tortured and executed including their leader, and French National hero, Jean Moulin. After World War Two French resistance members were released from various German concentration camps, including Auschwitz and other alleged death camps. On their return to France they all gave horrific accounts of their treatment by the Germans, and were full of hatred for them because of the events of World War Two. However they all denied any knowledge of gas chambers and a mass murder programme in the concentration camps.

14.The Gas Chambers Of World War One It was widely reported during World War One ( 1914 to 1918 ) that the Germans, and their allies, were using gas chambers to kill thousands of prisoners. However after the end of the War Stanley Baldwin admitted in Parliament that it had been propaganda and no such gas chambers had existed. He also apologised publicly to the German People for this racist slur on them.

15.The fake photos of holocaust was actually falsified. Using photos of the Bolshevik Jews starvation of the German 6th army and holomodor Ukrainian holocaust of 1932 and 1933. imgur.com/a/LDriydSImgur Album

16.During World War One the British Government had agreed with leading jews that they would support a jewish homeland in Palestine in exchange for the powerful jewish lobby in America getting the USA to join the Allies. This led to the Balfour Declaration being made by the British Government promising the jews a homeland in Palestine. After discussions in the British Cabinet, and consultation with Zionist leaders, the decision was made known in the form of a letter by Arthur James Lord Balfour to Lord Rothschild. The letter represents the first political recognition of Zionist aims by a Great Power. imgur.com/7okmKSz

17.After World War One the British Government were unable, or unwilling, to make good on this promise. From 1919 onwards the jews claimed 6 million jews in Europe were under threat from extermination unless they got a homeland in Palestine. This was 14 years before the Nazis came to power and 24 years before the alleged Holocaust started.

18.The jews have been waving the 6 million figure around since before 1900 imgur.com/a/Kc8egnDImgur Album

19.Meyer Levin wrote Anne Frank's diary. He wrote it in ball point pen which wasn't used until 1950. He sued otto Frank and won 50k for his writing.

20.Leuchter Report: One of the pieces of evidence Professor Ernst Zundel produced at his trials in Canada was the “Leuchter Report” compiled by Fred Leuchter on his commission. Fred Leuchter is the World’s foremost expert on gas chambers, and holds the patents for nearly all the gas chambers used for executions in the World. He has also personally built, or supervised the building, of all gas chambers in the USA and most in the rest of the World. After inspecting the alleged gas chambers at Auschwitz, Leuchter concluded they were unsuitable for use as gas chambers due to their lack of airtight doors, lack of a gas extraction system and general shoddy build. He also chemically analysed the walls for ferrocyanide ( produced when Zyklon-B reacts with brick walls ) and concluded there was none – the Auschwitz authorities took the same tests with the same results and now admit there was no gas chamber in Auschwitz.

underrated post

Attached: merchant of oz.PNG (711x542, 443.48K)

great edits, thanks user.

I'm kind of against hyperlinking to a dropbox for a few reasons: 1) relying on a third party to host the info, 2) creating an electronic paper trail between me and the info, and 3) creating too many steps for someone to find the info they're looking for.

I'm interested in MLA-style citations, but i don't see how that format of citation would allow for images to be used, which i think is really important that viewers see

DO YOUR FUCKING JOB MODERATORS

I am a movie fanatic, I love film storytelling more than anything. Now I barely watch anything, all because it has been smeared with jewish tactics and bullshit. They have absolutely ruined storytelling, and there are countless fantastic epics sitting in a vault hoarded away so that they can never move the masses to artful beauty. The white man's epics are stolen from production.

But hey go watch Avengers Endgame, the most grossing movie of all time and then say, yeah it was ok, kinda stupid.

Attached: sensors.jpeg (972x744, 99.24K)

They are. Their job is to leave all spam up and ban anyone who calls it out.

Careful, it seems contagious.

Attached: fiction-section-books-comic1.png (1500x500, 67.63K)

recommended kino for europeans?

No prob, happy to help.

You're right about the paper trail stuff. Having a lot of trouble figuring out how to add in images without them being included in the pdf. I'll ask my design guy if there's a solid way.

If you want to add in the MLA bibliography this is a great resource:
citationmachine.net/mla/cite-a-book

Will come back with more info on anonymous image hosting if I can find it.

thank you!!!!