SAN DIEGO SYNAGOGUE SHOOTING

PROPER THREAD EDITION

SO FAGGOTS LOOKS LIKE THE SHOOTER HIT 3/5 ROTHSCHILDS PRESENT AT THE EVENT, SEVERAL OTHER TOP JEWS, AND A FEW HOLLYWOOD PEDOS LIKE HARVEY WEINSTEIN

OH WAIT NO HE DIDN'T HE JUST NECKED A BUNCH OF MIDDLE CLASS NOBODIES

SHOOTER HAS ALREADY BEEN DETAINED TOO

ARTICLES:
archive.is/9XoHG
archive.is/XGi9F
archive.is/eFCo7

Attached: title.JPG (1144x785, 144.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/E2SKO
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6967437/Several-injured-gun-man-opens-fire-San-Diego-Synagogue.html
pastebin.com/VXXFQMTW
mediafire.com/file/d9oilcmjbenxiyz
facebook.com/john.earnest.96780
abc7.com/1-dead-3-injured-in-shooting-at-san-diego-area-synagogue/5274183/
archive.is/0BVT4
buzzfeednews.com/article/davidmack/poway-san-diego-synagogue-shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ve9DXBEp1o
youtube.com/watch?v=KggpebZ5qHU
historyreviewed.com/?p=9849
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/E2SKO

Extra link since the others got fucked

You beat me to it. Here is my official OC.

Attached: The Shooter.webm (720x486, 9.1M)

Damnit you got me excited with that first line.

You should go do better.

"Man in custody" is how you know it's fake.

Whatever you do don't shoot up synogogues goy.

There's a video out there somewhere.

Attached: KikeKiller.png (1888x898, 426.72K)

Leftists killing leftists. That's what I like to see.

SLOPPY JOB, MOSSAD

You guys literally have

neat

God damn I love this board

Attached: c60aecf055cebbc8d1b2e04a95d10041c0d73d49040760b9c906f7d2ed39adf1.jpg (1024x554, 75.17K)

Reminds me of A Clockwork Orange almost.

Piano boy did a shit job

false flaggots

Every time.

I hear he made a manifesto that actually named the Jew.

Anyone got the archive?

Nah, it's legit. The dude was a 19 YO kid with no firearms training and no getaway car (I assume that last part) who still lived with his mom.

No, mods flashed it immediately but the links still work. Just plug em in.

So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?

sloppy job mossad

LURK MOAR!

Mandatory lurk for 4 years before sperging it could save your life.

Reported this low effort D&C thread. There are two other active threads. Avoid the (((trap)))

Op is worse than a faggot

I Fucking knew there was going to be a fucking happening. Of course there was. Right when shit’s getting interesting they need to control the narrative with shooting happenings. In the US it’s synagogues. In the EU it’s fucking Mosques.

Do you retards ever shut up? I can tell how autistic you are by how small your working knowledge of how things actually work really is.

Yes, sadly he was short .5 of a year. Also, as user said in the other thread: train two years before effortposting.

At a synagogue. So, the source of more jews.

Imagine living in a world where everything except your own microcosm is part of a grand puppet show. Americans have schizophrenia from excess fastfood consumption.

this was a false flag
no jews died
"suspect is in custody"
go to tel aviv kikeberg

A 19 YO kid with no firearms training killed no one. Therefore, a false flag. Shit, I bet you're the best lawyer in your whole district!!!

shut up rabbi

Keep proving my point brainlet.

So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?So is there any evidence that there was a drill taking place?

Attached: buffalo fried chicken burger.jpg (1200x1200, 372.78K)

Sage and report paid shills.

Both of you are hired shills whose shared goal is to demotivate whites:
Really, just fuck off.

Attached: Oven-roasted Turkey, Bacon, Pesto, Gouda & Muenster Grilled Cheese w- Tomato Basil Soup.jpg (2588x2560, 556.87K)

You morons were the same ones calling Tarrant an SAS Mossad agent and using "CGI" and fake news articles as "proof". Fuck off.

Attached: [Homemade] Chicken Parm Sourdough Deep Dish Pizza.jpg (2448x3264, 648.07K)

IT'S THE SAME THING NAIVE GOY
Global report.

I never said it was, you fucking idiot. Reported for shilling and abusing the report system.

No kidding. Even Shamgar slew 600 Philistines with a fucking ox goad.

Attached: Ox-Goad-3.jpg (1200x600, 100.78K)

You're talking to former polvol2. None of his posts are in good faith. Ignore him

Did he livestream it? I saw the thread before it was deleted and checked out his facebook but concluded he was a nigger who wouldn't do anything.
Guess I was wrong.

We don't know yet because it was swept under the rug so fast.

it wasn't livestreamed because it didn't happen

Gonna need a source there, mate

SCORE WHEN?

Lol (((They))) deleted his first thread and then the actual shooting thread. kys.

O killed 4 injured

Attached: oldcodger.jpg (1600x1200, 340.62K)

So your source is yourself, user? Hmmm, I see. And I will be pressing D to doubt.

I didn't read it yet. Probably more white nigger incel stuff.

Where's the manifesto, tho?

I wish you niggers could read:

Plug the link in.

Get the fuck off my board, you dumb cuckservative nigger.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6967437/Several-injured-gun-man-opens-fire-San-Diego-Synagogue.html

this is just unnecessary and proof you are a massive butthurt kike

I wonder if I can share the paste in link? pastebin.com/VXXFQMTW

(heil)
baste

Damn.
I checked his page for a while and concluded it was just a joke so I closed it.
I never saw a livestream but now I wish I had had more patience.

His name is John Earnest.

It's not your board, Mossad

Back to cuckchan faggot, and take all the other JIDF kikes with you

At least the rabbi got shot, even if he's not dead…

Here is the pdf mediafire.com/file/d9oilcmjbenxiyz

yes, it is. Go back to sleep goyim.

Filtered.
Fucking cuckservative cowards.

TARRANT WASN'T A FALSE FLAG
THEREFORE ALL SHOOTINGS HENCEFORTH ARE NOT FALSE FLAGS

IT'S 2019!

Attached: NPC.jpg (644x800, 30.3K)

Wtf!?

Attached: Screenshot_20190428-000106_1.jpg (720x651, 91.97K)

I have nothing but disgust for cowardly fucks like you.
Filtered again.

Here is the Facebook page address. facebook.com/john.earnest.96780

Poway is a suburb of San Diego and Time Magazine was late to the punch. Does that clear up any of your confusion?

Attached: BoardRules.png (500x369, 548.31K)

Faggots need to seriously start using commercial grade streaming apps, they allow streaming through multiple free sites plus their own CDN. This facebook one-link approach is not going tomcut it anymore.

Also the shit that works in NZ won't work in the US. It's not your school you are shooting up ffs, you need to use bombs or cause a panic first to disorient people before you go in, use tear/flash/firecrackers/fire alarm etc.

The Jew fears the Young Angry White Man

gegged and lelled

Attached: twitter.com_AricVictor_status_1122200623993122817.png (600x219, 22.65K)

This was a huge fail and all we can do is damage control.
A couple of thoughts on this:
1. Steer online conversations in the direction of gun control. Instead of talking about ideology, have people talking about whether he should have had a gun, or whether a massacre was prevented because a civilian had a gun and shot back.
2. Mock him for being an idiot and a failure. If piano boy is 8ch's best, then 8ch is pretty benign. Make fun of people who try to portray this as a big enough event to justify clamping down on anything.

Sounds like he pissed his white nigger panties when bullets came his way. Trump will plans on turning the shooter into lampshades and wallets for survivors.

abc7.com/1-dead-3-injured-in-shooting-at-san-diego-area-synagogue/5274183/

archive.is/0BVT4

These kikes are too damn predictable

Wasn't the sherrif gonna do a press conference?

Everyone knows where Brenton came from. But I guess you really are only as good as your last performance. I just wish burgers wouldn't try to kill people; they suck at shootings.

buzzfeednews.com/article/davidmack/poway-san-diego-synagogue-shooting
Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ve9DXBEp1o prolly him

what a faggot

I wonder what spyware Jim will have to install now on 8ch

LOL A FAG POSTED ON COW A PIC WITH HIS TAB OPEN CLAIMING HE WAS THE ORIGINAL POSTER OF THE FAKE MANIFESTO

No. They will either massively underreport to make sure you dumbass nazis don't get a "win" or they will massively over-report and make sure they can fleece the goyim for $1 billion or so.

Attached: 27dcafe49d206c76166eaabcb1949aa61bb3dd8ffc8628d9bc9ac19b23647e38.jpg (1200x1200, 208.62K)

He killed a grandma actually.
And the rabbi lost 2 fingers.
Still pretty fail.

Nice idea opening with the Beach Boys, but overall pretty shit playlist, little zoomer.

Fuck this place, i'm not posting until another Tarrant appears.
You're pathetic.
0 kills?
PATHETIC!
Enjoy your compromised garbage.

wasn't there a thread with music? tons of great tracks for fuck sake…

Damn who could ever think about doing something like this to all those kind, honest, good and totally not evil jews that are only 2% world population but TOTALLY don't run and control most of the world's media/banks/entertainment/fashion/ngo's/markets/governments while totally not trying to eradicate the white race through ethnic displacement caused by mass third world immigration.

You know I really don't understand why people are so anti semitic. How could anyone hate the kind jeeeeews

Attached: 4fa39407ac19c92a1bddb6af10f28a820047a2dc329544d3cc5e6e7e29a6bf7c.png (1024x576, 924.99K)

Please, think about optics. We are not yet in a revolutionary phase with the support of the majority of white people. Something outside our control must bring this country to the point of catastrophe. Smiling happily at the news of this attack, the media bosses will push the nutritive of online extremism. The internet is breaking their monopoly on information, there only recourse is increased censorship.

youtube.com/watch?v=KggpebZ5qHU

Framing the narrative is everything.

Attached: images.jpg (227x222, 13.75K)

He killed a grandma

I don't even think they can put a "Gunlaw" spin on this, since the laws in Commiefornia are already pretty bad;

It'd be funny to watch tho'

That stream is sad.

Attached: HowWeDoIt.png (500x369, 562.29K)

Didn't break the high score, but a very valiant attempt was made.

Attached: Feelsgoodman.png (184x184, 65.63K)

The media bosses will push the nutritive of online extremism regardless whether people resist or not.
I will not join the chorus of cuckservative cowards just because you are concerned about our optics.
We cannot frame the narrative because we lack media control.
Watch this video. It explains why we should not stab our men of action in the back.

historyreviewed.com/?p=9849

Hateful people live their lives in unbearable misery. They’re so unhappy it crushes them. They tell themselves that they are strong and defiant of what makes them unhappy, but the truth is that they’re completely enslaved to it. The true source of a hateful person’s unhappiness is the hateful person themselves.

Completely retarded. Optics aren’t why people should seek to avoid being broken and obedient to lifelong misery.

We don't need optics, we need coordination. I spent months fruitlessly trying to explain this shit to the TRS fags back when they were staging rallies and protests, and no one ever seems to fucking listen.

Oy oy, vey vey, dead Kike.