John Earnest Appreciation Thread

Netanyahu: Attack at Chabad synagogue ‘blow to heart of Jewish people’
ACCELERATE
archive.is/y9k78

Attached: John Earnest at 14.jpg (1334x928, 625.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9rV3Y
archive.org/details/JohnEarnestManifesto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuberg,_Hesse
whitepages.com/name/Lisa-Christine-Earnest/San-Diego-CA/1cuby67
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: shooting synagogue.jpg (1924x2975, 582.24K)

Rabbi Injured During Poway Synagogue Shooting: ‘I’m Heartbroken’

ZOGnald responds to the shooting

Attached: JohnErnest.jpg (575x700, 72.95K)

Jeremiah 6
O ye children of Benjamin, gather yourselves to flee out of the midst of Jerusalem, and blow the trumpet in Tekoa, and set up a sign of fire in Beth–haccerem: for evil appeareth out of the north, and great destruction. I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate woman. The shepherds with their flocks shall come unto her; they shall pitch their tents against her round about; they shall feed every one in his place. Prepare ye war against her; arise, and let us go up at noon. Woe unto us! for the day goeth away, for the shadows of the evening are stretched out. Arise, and let us go by night, and let us destroy her palaces. For thus hath the Lord of hosts said, Hew ye down trees, and cast a mount against Jerusalem: this is the city to be visited; she is wholly oppression in the midst of her. As a fountain casteth out her waters, so she casteth out her wickedness: violence and spoil is heard in her; before me continually is grief and wounds. Be thou instructed, O Jerusalem, lest my soul depart from thee; lest I make thee desolate, a land not inhabited. Thus saith the Lord of hosts, They shall throughly glean the remnant of Israel as a vine: turn back thine hand as a grapegatherer into the baskets. To whom shall I speak, and give warning, that they may hear? behold, their ear is uncircumcised, and they cannot hearken: behold, the word of the Lord is unto them a reproach; they have no delight in it. Therefore I am full of the fury of the Lord; I am weary with holding in: I will pour it out upon the children abroad, and upon the assembly of young men together: for even the husband with the wife shall be taken, the aged with him that is full of days. And their houses shall be turned unto others, with their fields and wives together: for I will stretch out my hand upon the inhabitants of the land, saith the Lord. For from the least of them even unto the greatest of them every one is given to covetousness; and from the prophet even unto the priest every one dealeth falsely. They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace. Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore they shall fall among them that fall: at the time that I visit them they shall be cast down, saith the Lord. Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein. Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken. Therefore hear, ye nations, and know, O congregation, what is among them. Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it. To what purpose cometh there to me incense from Sheba, and the sweet cane from a far country? your burnt offerings are not acceptable, nor your sacrifices sweet unto me. Therefore thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish. Thus saith the Lord, Behold, a people cometh from the north country, and a great nation shall be raised from the sides of the earth. They shall lay hold on bow and spear; they are cruel, and have no mercy; their voice roareth like the sea; and they ride upon horses, set in array as men for war against thee, O daughter of Zion. We have heard the fame thereof: our hands wax feeble: anguish hath taken hold of us, and pain, as of a woman in travail. Go not forth into the field, nor walk by the way; for the sword of the enemy and fear is on every side. O daughter of my people, gird thee with sackcloth, and wallow thyself in ashes: make thee mourning, as for an only son, most bitter lamentation: for the spoiler shall suddenly come upon us. I have set thee for a tower and a fortress among my people, that thou mayest know and try their way. They are all grievous revolters, walking with slanders: they are brass and iron; they are all corrupters. The bellows are burned, the lead is consumed of the fire; the founder melteth in vain: for the wicked are not plucked away. Reprobate silver shall men call them, because the Lord hath rejected them.

wew

The letter as PDF.

Link to the archive: archive.is/9rV3Y

SlOpPy jOb mOsSad

Overcome Stress By Visualizing It As A Greedy, Hook-Nosed Race Of Creatures

Screencap of his OP made by myself

Attached: Screencap.png (1888x898, 283.25K)

F
i feel bad for the kid
lads train for two years then strike
is there a full story as to what went down

=cmon goys (((accelerate)))=
Seriously though, whoever falls for this second, although not so obvious as the first (((tarrant))) false flag is an idiot.

Attached: 1556018703768.jpg (480x319, 27.95K)

All you sick fucks that condone this shit need to die off and quit adding your genes to the world. Attacking innocent people solves nothing. It just makes this site look terrible and it gives white people a bad name

That's what happens when you don't lurk for 2 years

Citation needed

How are they not innocent?

Pilpul - the image

Optics cuckold

Attached: interesting2.png (990x2218, 1.64M)

True anons know this is a false flag. Its funny how the shills are propagating this MOSSAD retard because the first (((tarrant))) failed completely.

propably good because he failed to get killstreak. but with such low score it is fail. americans have easy access to guns but can't do job properly. this poor kid destroyed his own life but gained nothing.

THE DEAD KIKESS

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (552x552, 843.78K)

The annihilated rats name: "Lori Gilbert Kaye", supposedly died when shielding the foreskin sucker in chief (aka the Rabbi)

It is not acceleration if you kill only one kike. If that kike is not Soros or Kushner, it is realy waste of bullets.

1 dead kike is better than 0 dead kikes. Quit bitching and do it better.

Yes it is. Look at the kvetching. One kike is enough already. Even the thought of dead kikes triggers the kikes at the top.

was the thread achieved?
8ch.net/pol/res/13192921.html

We need more of pic related

I would not even attack synagogue. You don't need manifesto for one dead kike. For one dead kike you need pistol with silencer of knife and follow him from his job to home.

Jews will not retaliate same way as muslims. That poor kid fucked it up. He should train in real life and not it GTA V. Not everyone is natural born killer.

Vigil Held For Annihilated Parasites Of Poway Synagogue Shooting

Witness describing situation at 1:40

I think it was one of those shootings organised to campaign against guns.

Like who the fuck cares lmao

This

While that is true, the fear struck into the heart of the parasite is a positive effect which we should not underestimate. Kikes are easily scared vermin, they are a neurotic race. They will easily be brought to overplaying their hand and making mistakes if we increase the heat enough.

Pic related

Attached: interesting.jpeg (794x1209, 180.51K)

This is the attitude whites should adopt towards there own.

It was deleted by cuck mods after 9 replies

White Nationalists provide great propaganda for the Jews.

Take note, this is how a kike argues. Sheer sophistry.

No shit, but you didn't answer the question.

No, jews made the propaganda themselves expecting it would scare whites away from fascism. It only served to radicalize us even more.

Its a blow to our heart that this operation was a failure………………………………………

I made the audiobook for his manifesto and got banned from Twitter for posting it

archive.org/details/JohnEarnestManifesto

We only have this screencap afaik.

Attached: 934502eda043cf4ac70d2b4f30885d180f31ab830931504ce7044c433a24cb6e.png (667x919, 183.52K)

Yeah. But still 1 kill. That could be glorious legendary bloodbath. What is even more sad he called cops himself. You don't start this stuff if you are not able sacrifice your life. This is like gentle warning. Did he attacked with knife or something? Don't you burgers have shotgun in every family?

The 80 year old rabbi manhandled the semi from him. Then the Jewish off-duty border patrol shot his car up and he calls the police to give up like a big pussy. So humiliating.

I ain't a burger. Also feel free to beat his score. There are enough possibilities even in nofunz countries. Breivik did it in Norway and he is still number 1. How can anglosphere niggers even compete?

Attached: Robert Bowers.png (722x866, 206.6K)

Why do you kikes lie so obsessively? Its like you are begging us to exterminate you. Must be your latent selfhate forcing you to be like this.

newberg is anglicized neuberg a township of germany

did his sister marry a kike

This site couldn't have a worse reputation.

So this 'Mossad agent' is willing to spend the rest of his life in prison?

You don't think the Israelis are smart enough to put off a false flag with far more dead, more nadzee propaganda with the perps getting away?

No shit. Reading the comments here makes me really sad. Bunch of inbred retards jerking each other off.

fuck off nigger

meanwhile the european world population is shrinking 20% every generation…
guess we'll just have to vote our way out global genocide right chaim?

checked

i never said you are american. i mean how sad is that australian and europeans are much better at this even it is much harder to get gun there.

Attached: son.png (620x462, 288.88K)

I don't even know if we should put ourselves behind this guy. He was an embarrassment. He should be thrown down the memory hole, it's just pathetic really. From the stream failing (thank God tbh) to him only injuring 2 people.

Yeah, that's some bullshit. None of my other audiobooks require you to sign it

Who let the weak willed cuck onto the board?

Attached: joke man.png (1432x1072, 802.23K)

How does that even work?

get out, eject
escape from the prison planet

Attached: dcb63ca1fbeb14e133e64ece43c8b253.jpg (4096x3072, 986.94K)

Attached: defense.png (920x622, 204.25K)

realistically it would be the 70% line where we have 2:1 advantage but, WMDs will be a more deciding factor than every swinging dick, woman or child

I wagecuck at night. Got to work and saw the news. My first thought was, "What a shit score. Was he even trying?" That being said, one dead kike is better than none.

Why was his score so low?

Attached: eb18e1f78714947083d750f466a40b9fafab25a3e67c6002a6c1630f815381a4.webm (640x360, 1.83M)

Shut up weakling. People like you decide nothing in this world. When the winner becomes apparent, you'll get in line. Just like you always do.

Attached: shooting synagogue 2.jpg (1274x528, 76.66K)

than someone should inform neuberg germany that they're actually an israeli city
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuberg,_Hesse

His rifle jammed, apparently. Thats at least what CBS said.

Kek

idk conflicting reports

this guy is the only decent Zig Forums youtube i've seen

Neuberg =/= Newberg

Attached: shooting synagogue 3.jpg (1522x777, 185.66K)

Sage negated, Tel Avivi

So what juden did Brother Earnest subscribe to PewDiePie? Was it a high value wealthy merchant or just someone's unbearable jew grandma?

Imagine being this much of an infowars tier retard
false flag shilling just makes you look retarded

Why is it so alien to you that a white man could snap in clown world?

jews aren't white.

Because they are cowards.

Did he even watched Tarrant video? Tarrant had at least 5 rifles. Also Tarrant rifle jammed but he fix it and than take another one.

Nobody will take us seriously if we fail like this. I could achive better score with hammer and axe.

yes actually its a transliteration from german to english
and even heidi newberg isn't jewish so case in point
it just so happens that alot of amerikikes have german surnames

k

DO IT FAGGOT

Attached: pepepie.png (636x607, 60.09K)

Fuck off shareblue nigger.

Tremble at the might of paid internet shills

Attached: bowling.png (509x767, 500.08K)

inb4 jacobs is 100% aryan surname

Attached: shooting synagogue 4c.jpg (675x759 21.06 KB, 49.37K)

We don't even have muslims here. Even if i want to do it, there are no targets in my country.

I'm pretty sure you can find jew rats tho

How do you even know thats him, retard? There are probably hundreds of Earnests in San Diego.

whitepages shows user relatives. now tell me that jacobs is some ancient germanic surname you damage control running kike shill

whitepages.com/name/Lisa-Christine-Earnest/San-Diego-CA/1cuby67

An axe is a terrible weapon for a mass slaughter. it will get stuck in bone.

iron man dies at the end of the avengers

You are an inbred low IQ shill and this is a pathetic attempt at damage control. Try harder.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474x733, 609.75K)

mad?

Based Eastern European brand

They can't even bring up one white Newberg.
Zig Forums? More like 8chaim. We need a new board. Endchan and Nextchan are also zionist psyops.

If you wanted to spoil, you should mention that a lot of the avengers are getting replaced with their "diverse" counterparts from the comics that never sold. Thor was replaced with a non-White in the new movie apparently, and so was Captain America. Iron Man died so his nigger friend could take over

I've been looking into serverless solutions. Zeronet has an imageboard but not as advanced as 4/8.

Jacobs is a TARTARIAN name you kike shill, given to the descendants of the prophet Zoroaster. Now go outside and kill 6 to 666 jews/mudslimes with a bump stock and fail stupid goyim so we can enforce the noahide laws and have all of mankind bow down to the supreme court of Jerusalem. Make sure you post your plans here so your friends can see.

Those are garbage instructions. I'm going to guess that the vibrator bumps the yellow wires which makes them touch and complete a circuit, which as pictures wouldn't cause all that smoke. Also that phone looks to be from about 15 years ago.

I don't want to bitch too much because it could probably be cleaned up and a more modern phone used as an example and be ok, but it seriously needs work for most people to be able to follow it.

you mad, cracker?