FBI visits user

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

IDK if this was already posted

twitter.com/refutal/status/1121491083442081792
mediafire.com/file/85902drn746twy6/FBI-user-Share.mp4/file

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-04-29-12-54-07.png (68.38 KB, 609x329)

Other urls found in this thread:

crapthathappenstome.wordpress.com/2012/03/21/what-do-fbi-credentils-look-like/
ghostbin.com/paste/azk4r
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan
archive.fo/sJYV2
archive.fo/xAyNP
torrentfreak.com/which-vpn-services-keep-you-anonymous-in-2019/
youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
youtu.be/bUFIxPrp3M4
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/03/21/full_speech_donald_trump_addresses_2016_aipac.html
homebrewcpuring.org/
invidio.us/watch?v=tv2yvsXrwFo
wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/Anonymizing_yourself
archive.fo/9rozD
identifyevropa.org/
unicornriot.ninja/2019/neo-nazi-hipsters-identity-evropa-exposed-in-discord-chat-leak/

Austin Long
Austin Long

I posted the video here a day or two after they visited me. There was already a long thread on it.

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

Where's the thread?

Robert Powell
Robert Powell

tfw no FBI virgin gf

Luis Moore
Luis Moore

Spill the beans nig.

What did they ask? What did you post? If there's things you can't say don't post your favourite meme with the reply.

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

Gonzo. Here's a PDF of the thread I saved though.

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

Everything they asked is in the video. They said they contacted me because of (legal) posts I made in support of the NZ shooting. Funniest part was when the guy was talking about making threats and hurting people and the dumb bitch giggles and says "I have friends like that!!"

PDF of old thread didn't upload here so I'll host it somewhere else and post the link in a minute.

Chase Gonzalez
Chase Gonzalez

if that's actually you why are you a fag who reports stuff to the fbi

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

When trump fooled some of us into thinking he wasn't a turbokike before the election I reported a nigger on FB threatening to shoot him.

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

PDF of old thread is fucked just says 0 bytes and won't open. Pretty sure someone archived it though.

William Ramirez
William Ramirez

Thanks! It's pretty smart of me to invest in a VPN last year. I might volunteer to be a fed if I can't score any jobs this year. Other activists who have ruined their life in Charlottesville should do the same if they're over 24 years of age.

Justin Gutierrez
Justin Gutierrez

Did you mention Zig Forums when you reported the nog?

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

fuck me, a pdf of a thread? who the fuck does that hopefully it doesn't become a thing.

Dylan Foster
Dylan Foster

Good intentions, we all got fooled

Luis Roberts
Luis Roberts

youre a retard buddy. the FBI is not an ally, everything you do and report can and will be used against you. If they didnt have the authority to convict you of crimes, then yeah okay, but without some sort of immunity you should never deal with authorities. you had it coming.

Carson Wilson
Carson Wilson

No. Report had nothing to do with Zig Forums. An agent did follow up a few days after the report asking if I had any more info on the nigger I reported but that was the last I heard from them until the surprise visit.

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

Had what coming? They admitted I did nothing illegal and then left. You're a pussy and a faggot.

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

So help the people that doxxed you by scoring convictions on your brothers.
Kill yourself

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

HEY FBI. GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.

Samuel Nguyen
Samuel Nguyen

youre a pussy and a faggot
meanwhile reporting some nigger online threatening drumpf's life
threats shouldnt even be illegal, dont be a faggot and hide behind the feds whenever someone says something you find frightening you beta bitch

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

is it the two guys riding the elevator to meet user-kun and the neighbor waiting for a delivery clip ?

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

defending a literal nigger
for any reason
Found the kike.

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

should have just told them: i have nothing to say and evaded any attempt of theirs to question or coerce you to do anything like talking in private
wtf man get smart

Carter Russell
Carter Russell

make it so whites can't organize due to fed honeypots
get lone wolf shooters
It's not surprising in the slightest.

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

keke taking all matters in all peoples own hands turns out great as you can see in numerous shitholecountries :-]

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

It was fake. Fuck off.

Hunter Hall
Hunter Hall

You might want to consider using a VPN/Tor in the future

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

Yeah, here's the full vid

Attached: surprise-visit.webm (14.79 MB, 406x720)

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

I've invested. I used one before to post anything even slightly outrageous but that didn't stop them from finding me and talking to me.
No it wasn't retard.

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

fake and gay

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

Oops meant to tag

Jayden Richardson
Jayden Richardson

Stay mad FBI.

Jason Jackson
Jason Jackson

hurr durr blumpf was threatened
the FBI are dogs and youre the faggot here for licking their boots

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

everyone who points out my bullshit is FBI
lol

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

substantiate youre claims retard

Caleb Ward
Caleb Ward

defending a literal nigger
Found another kike.

Christopher Cox
Christopher Cox

your a legend in my book user
hah, they got a ditz agent to break you down
did she show cleavage?

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

Nah she wasn't even hot. Called on makeup over a lot of acne. Probably looks like Sarah Silverman without clothes on.

Nicholas Martinez
Nicholas Martinez

Caked*

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

im literally the same ID, and no im not a kike. you and that nigger can both go suck up to your jewish friends in the FBI and CIA

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1003.23 KB, 932x979)

Colton White
Colton White

So how often did you bareback? Your experience could be a useful lesson to all opsec brainlets out there.

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

May be fed warning to Shills trying to set up lone wolf attack and blame it on Q user and or 8 Chan

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

Blessed

Adam Sanders
Adam Sanders

Dumb nigger got himself on a watch list
Well done fucktard. The best thing you could now do is to join anti fa and lead the FBI to those faggots. You are now a wrecker of anything you touch because you were upset a nigger threatened a kike.

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

Pretty often, but 80+% of my Tarrant posting was through Proton VPN.

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

FAKE AND GAYNESS

Attached: 9f1e02f4fb178c3f6e39119bf215ec06d3baba9f2a2bf96a57a8211c81b501a9.png (43.51 KB, 625x390)

Josiah White
Josiah White

<oy vey I was totally approached by the FBI goy believe (((me))) at face value and be afraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

still defending a literal nigger.
I don't regret reporting a nigger threatening a man that 90%+ of us on this board thought was the real deal.

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

what state are you from? i ride unsecure all day every day. even posted on plans of how to make better new zealand/mumbai style attacks and never got a face to face with them.

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

Hurricane durrr ur fake n gay! Hah!!! Got eeeeeem!!!!!!

Luke King
Luke King

If Trump was real then the FBI was trying to fuck him. If he wasn't real the FBI was on his side. Now explain why you thought contacting the FBI was a good idea.

Unless you're false flagging them just don't bother.

Christian James
Christian James

things that never happened

Attached: Hzms34f.png (101.9 KB, 746x717)

Zachary Wood
Zachary Wood

that's because you're not doing fucking anything wrong. if the fbi visits you you actually threatened somebody or your IP address has some real dirt on it for something

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

Is that you? lol, fucking FBI

Cooper James
Cooper James

Not true. I've never threatened anyone or posted anything illegal via VPN or otherwise. Literally the first words out of the cunts mouth is "You haven't done anything illegal." Yet they still visited me.

Easton Rogers
Easton Rogers

iF i MaKe FuN oF yOu MaYbE YoU'lL BeLiEB mEEEEE

Attached: 1pq988.jpg (63.79 KB, 749x743)

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

Do you think it was from when you posted with or w/o?

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

if if I post absolutely no evidence then spam tumblr memes everyone is sure to believe me!!!!

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

The FBI doesn't fucking do that. Flash a fake ID with your boomer pals in a fucking youtube video all you want.

Josiah Rodriguez
Josiah Rodriguez

what state are you from??
must be a slow day at the FBI office for them to waste time

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

You really are a fucking idiot, anything you say to FBI even a seemingly casual convo like in the videos posted. How do you think the FBI charged Michael Flinn or the faggot lover Roger Stone. I bet that's what they were trying to do to you in the first place.

NEVER TALK TO THE POLICE THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

I have no clue. I wouldn't have thought anything I posted with or without would cause the FBI to contact me.

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

Shut the fuck nigger, all you're posts are shit

Attached: ade3e7b8cf8cf2180e3e583a175e453988181b9a9b5ed0b6776cd5a37cbd16c5.jpg (100.37 KB, 665x609)

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

I'm not the one impersonating alphabet agencies like an autist.

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

Because I'm dispelling your paranoid fever dream?

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

2 FBI agents showed up to talk to me. I'm not impersonating anyone and nothing you say will change that.

Sebastian Garcia
Sebastian Garcia

It's a fake ID. That's not even what their IDs look like.

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

I wouldn't have thought anything I posted with or without would cause the FBI to contact me.
lol forget where you're posting?
Whole situation is fucky but you got lucky considering most anons simply get v& away into the night

Attached: 1556544755566.jpg (73.37 KB, 511x585)

Noah Brooks
Noah Brooks

Include an archive link next time

Attached: 9cd35c76a42b408396d6f419505e5d1cf586d77724eb76289d0058c1dff32867.png (739.21 KB, 932x979)

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

(heiled)
I bareback this shit all the time and post content that certainly worries ZOG but I have yet to speak to any glowniggers about shitposting, not that any law compels you too.

Anons should consider the following
fbiniggers often contact family before user in order to help build red flag/mental health case
fbiniggers will attempt to set up interview which again facilitates case building
fbiniggers will lie or misrepresent their own case to the subject in order to further build a case
<fbiniggers will kick down your door, murder your dog and partyvan you the moment they have a case so if any of the aforementioned happens, they have no case

If they do knock on your door, give then lawyer contact info and tell them to start there and you will be happy to communicate with them, through your lawyer.

Attached: Black-Sun-300x300.png (15.66 KB, 300x300)

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

I have over 300 confirmed kills. Do you believe me?

Attached: La-Noire-Tips.jpg (53.61 KB, 640x298)

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

Damn, just putting a computer together is "smart" to the FBI, what do I have to do to get a visit lol? I built my own CPU didn't even use a solder, guess that's not good enough for my local feds.

Gabriel Mitchell
Gabriel Mitchell

From aimee lawyer videos other anons posted in my first thread, apparently this was most likely just a shot in the dark to maybe gather some info. The lawyers said if they're doing an official interrogation or interview they WILL NOT continue if they know it's being recorded, and obviously these 2 knew I was recording but still continued.

Justin Anderson
Justin Anderson

Post a video proving it and I just might.

Christian Russell
Christian Russell

yeah, thats what an fbi id looks like faggot
crapthathappenstome.wordpress.com/2012/03/21/what-do-fbi-credentils-look-like/
stfu not everything is some massive conspiracy you brainlet fuckjob

Benjamin Gonzalez
Benjamin Gonzalez

Attached: ID.jpg (44.7 KB, 406x720)
Attached: take-your-meds-boomer.png (470.85 KB, 510x661)

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

This is almost as cringey as the Qlarp posting.
muh boomer buddies larping as FBI agents with fake IDs is REALLL
lol get a life

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (36.45 KB, 1280x720)

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

Filtered.

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

muh filter is a downvote if i tell you I'm filtering you
sure is fucking reddit in here
not everything is some massive conspiracy you brainlet fuckjob
YOU DON'T SAY
Impersonating an FBI agent is an actual crime, not that it's enforced so OP did a little fuck-up.

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

she's not dumb, she was protecting you by making sure you were not cast as outsider.

Attached: PatrickNagel1.jpg (40.45 KB, 450x449)

Mason Wood
Mason Wood

probably more likely that you're in some backwater state and the office has literally fuck all to do all day so they're willing to harass people about internet haaaaaate speech

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

implying this is real
You should all feel really stupid.

Henry Nelson
Henry Nelson

The entire reason you hire women as spies is because men underestimate their ability to manipulate them and think they're stupid.

"Teehee I have friends like you"
<What a dumb bitch
Now he thinks I'm a bimbo and I'm not trying to make him relax and slip up

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

That's most likely the case. Not gonna post where I'm at but it's definitely not a big state like NY or anything.

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

That's the thing user…it didn't work at all. My first thought was "this stupid cunt really thinks I'm that dumb?"

Chase Green
Chase Green

Women are stupid though user….

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

Thanks for the response. I was gone for a few days and missed it.

Ignore all Hebrews.

Attached: 1556409650180.jpg (148.47 KB, 1024x682)

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

ya good cop bad cop. they just wanted to stop and frisk you for threat value. fuck em and next time say nada

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

Supreme court ruled on hate speech years ago. Hate speech is protected speech. This whole FBI thing is a gay LARP which begs the question: what is being slid right now?

Attached: gettyimages-511846028.jpg (667.39 KB, 3000x2000)

James Scott
James Scott

bumping spam disinformation LARP threads

Ethan Turner
Ethan Turner

I mean I won't show anybody
lol

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

i know right. i missed the earnest happening because i was scripting some stupid fucking video game. i need an 8ch alert app

Owen Harris
Owen Harris

yeah that 20% rawdog will getcha.

Without knowing the content of his Tarrant posts I'm left to speculate, but I think the visit he received is part of a larger effort to link chan-based "social media" to terrorism. They value of that interview wasn't about the information user could or couldn't provide, but rather creating a record that a meatspace interview took place at all. They're just checking the boxes and creating filler to pad the case against the chans. Their real goals will be realized via congressional hearings and subsequent legislative measures.

in the meanwhile, I still wouldn't clearpost

William Garcia
William Garcia

TORpedo is pushing the narrative that this LARP actually happened

Jayden Barnes
Jayden Barnes

They want to pretend they're important. Same people who post about muh Qanon.

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

i believe the fbi came to hassle user. also that this is what earnest was directly referring too when he said the feds don't do shit. they do but, they're just stupid bootlickers waiting for retirement. don't really wanna get their hands dirty but they'll follow up on internet "terror" reporting if a dunkin' donuts is on the way.

Dylan Powell
Dylan Powell

Here we go.

.do not affiliate
.dont gameplay shit with anyone ever
.nigger dont electronic signature ever
.dont collateral …posters…books…..music…im…emails…pics
all on one detachable HD
have DBAN (Darik's Boot and Nuke) Darik's Boot And Nuke
also have a small sledge hammer ready to murder PERMANENTLY HD into small pieces

INfoSEc my goofy niggers

James Baker
James Baker

You're the only one who looks stupid.

Jacob Walker
Jacob Walker

They didn't, though.

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

there are also several american flags on the lunar surface but, i can't convince retards of that either so i don't try

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

How does OP feel about Zig Forums allowing pro-Brenton and similar threads despite the fact FEDs are lurking those threads specifically? Is Zig Forums a honeypot with denial plausibility?

Ryder Martinez
Ryder Martinez

FEDs
denial plausibility
wtf

Parker Parker
Parker Parker

Or without plausible deniability. If I'm a moderator and know the FBI is lurking specific threads and I don't delete those threads then I'm complicit, but if I don't know for certain these threads are monitored no one can claim I'm working with them - plausible deniability

Josiah King
Josiah King

proofs proofs proofs
<posts video proof
i-it's a LARP!

It doesn't make sense for them to create a fake glownigger interview vid in an effort to stymie "extremist" posting if they require those type of posts to inflate their own glownigger narrative. They would definitely want it to continue until they achieve a legislative success, or at the least force Cloudflare, et al. to crack the whip.

What would a legislative success be? Probably making hosts, owners, and admins criminally and civilly liable for the content posted on their shit; Much more effective than playing whack-a-mole with millions of shitposters.

calling me a (((Qushner))) tard
that cut me deep

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

Always was a psyop

https: //www. soc.mil/MISOC/MISO%20fact%20sheet.pdf

https:// www. state.gov/r/gec/

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

watkins/nt are just running their servers. they're willing to release logs to the alphabets on request but, we just talk shit here mostly. if the feds wanted to crack down on internet free speech than they'd radicalize their targets.
meanwhile watkins is getting sued by hiro of 4chan over their 2ch servers in japan. hilariously hiro is trying to take back all futaba networks and turn them into reddit weebfaggotry again

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

You guys are fucking useless. You think just because you're technically not doing something illegal for now you're not on a watchlist? You think this doesn't massively impede your ability to be a valuable asset in the future? Stop fucking risking yourselves, retards.

Austin Evans
Austin Evans

FBI may be watching this thread. My dad just called me and said the Male agent left him a message wanting to "catch up."

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

i'm already dead. feds better come in platoon deep if they wanna take me down though

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

Zig Forums being an FBI honeypot isn't a meme anymore
Time to make a new imageboard, mates. Dubs get to name it.

Grayson Ward
Grayson Ward

It was always monitored 24/7. It's even monitored by left-wing journos

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

This
Should’ve called male agent a cock sucker instead

Dylan Hill
Dylan Hill

Yeah but this time they're cracking down, nigger.

Jose Allen
Jose Allen

holy fug. they prolly wanna bust your balls about the video and showing credentials. don't talk don't say shit. they won't charge you just keep your shit closed.

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

8/pol/ is crashed by the FBI
Not the CIA
My disappointment is immeasurable.

Attached: 300px-Cia.png (156.86 KB, 300x344)

John Barnes
John Barnes

Lawyer, for both of you. They're going to start leaning hard. I guess they're not happy about the video.

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

hey FBI-kun, I hope you're having a great day busting bad goys on the internet!

Attached: uo.jpg (1000.3 KB, 1084x1432)

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

13206582>>
There are literally millions of anons that the fbi tracks. Hell there are usually more unique IDs on Zig Forums on any one day than fbiniggers currently employed.

The only feasible way tracking anons provides any benefit to the intelligence community is for the purpose of honeypotting mental incompetents or for one time use of political violence, ie Soviet purges but of user. As of now, and through the foreseeable future, the latter option requires agency and legal support which the Fbi does not have, and the moment things go hot, the Fbinigger word load will vastly exceed whatever resources they have to process any such list.

If you are not actually retarded and have refrained from posting actionable threats/plans, there is nothing they can do but set up a case per>>13206383

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

implying it's real
TRUST THE PLAN GOYIM

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

my actors in my staged play to scare anons are totally real goy

James Fisher
James Fisher

Was getting caught part of your plan?

Attached: Was-getting-caught-part-of-your-plan--525060c372484bc608e742e047ed96c8.jpg (24.52 KB, 600x504)

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

I remember when baneposting was actually funny.

Attached: efe4d7cfdadcf25b5e53e8635880dd101c973b4caed3f9997900ba2fab484488.png (1.04 MB, 1920x1080)

Thomas Richardson
Thomas Richardson

Of course!

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

Fuck you you salty cunt

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

if you don't share my shitty sense of humor then you're salty
FUCK YOU
kek

Easton Campbell
Easton Campbell

CA synagogue shooting may have them scrambling for answers (and scalps). Unfortunately, you're known to them which makes you low hanging fruit. They have to appease their kike overlords with a sacrifice. Don't talk to them. Don't let Dad talk to them without competent legal representation.

Xavier Mitchell
Xavier Mitchell

No, substantiate yours.

Charles Ross
Charles Ross

fuck that i wouldn't get a lawyer unless they charged me. don't waste money they prolly just wanna push some more papers as if they're a functioning office.

John Davis
John Davis

Keep us posted

Wyatt Clark
Wyatt Clark

Don't give them shit, but I figure you know that already.
Godspeed, user.
I like the sound of that.
CA synagogue shooting may have them scrambling for answers (and scalps).
and foreskins

Joshua Ortiz
Joshua Ortiz

Hello FBI i'm CIA, you don't get to bring friends.

Attached: 1544055071290.jpg (39.37 KB, 364x826)

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

user records spooks
instant reaction ITT is people spamming "its fake"
Totally fake, nothing to see here

Attached: FBI-Call.jpg (139.61 KB, 700x700)

Isaiah Ramirez
Isaiah Ramirez

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

It was reported and confirmed fake as fuck when it was initially posted and spammed, schlomo.

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

them
They
them
Nobody fucking cares you goddamn loser.
if people call something fake then it must be real
Pathetic.

Jeremiah Price
Jeremiah Price

confirmed as fake
post proofs. looks pretty real to me

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

What could they possibly want to follow up on? Other posters that vid-user doesn't even know? There's literally no new information they could glean about another party…Only him.

He needs legal counsel to avoid getting charged. If he does get charged it becomes a matter of how badly he loses, because even if he beats it, it's going to cost him and his family a fuck ton of money and time.

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

t. mental gymnast platinum medalist
things that happen are factual. they do not have overt or subversive qualities. it is empirically true despite you wanting to go beyond the mind (paranoia) and look for another topic to discuss.
disinfo shill

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

jajaja fucking amerimutts ajajjajaa

Blake Rogers
Blake Rogers

<my stage play is reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal
Fake/staged "user" gets "visited" by the fbi scare videos get huge reaction
muddle this with the "dox one tranny and send a tranny to put a basket of paper somewhere" distraction
/lippe/'s BO pranks with a fake "takedown" from a government with no jurisdiction in 8ch's host country and a couple "anons" push the issue as if it's real for hundreds of posts
threads appear both fedposting and calling 8ch a honeypot
all while the usual /christian/ shills spam without ANY moderators doing their job and schizo boomers cry foul about anyone even advocating for taking action instead of just memeing and voting

William Morris
William Morris

The whole thing smells of glowing bullshit to me

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

8ch is a honeypot. Your narrative isn't proofs the video is fake and gay. Gibs proof or your narrative is destroyed.

Attached: 8chan-compromised-7.JPG (86.55 KB, 1170x811)

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

mfw FBI/CIA realize people are catching on to crisis actor bullshit and decides on another course of action
mfw instead of building up stories for their false flags, they could just entice a young and troubled kid who has a logged history of visiting sites countering their agendas
mfw Zig Forums is one of these sites
<mfw they very well may have singled out OP as a troubled enough guy to entice to do what they say with pretty words

Notice their manner of speech in this video - endearing, almost as though they are ready to forgive any of his actions if he is just to do what they say. It's just like that "hey kid, wanna blow up a federal building" image except with more subtle psychological tricks.

Attached: 1548999266590s.jpg (7.59 KB, 236x250)

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

plays along with the larp
wants to believe you're at the center of something important
TRUST THE PLAN GOYIM

Attached: 9fb57efbe57aac6d14c7bc0ddf9ff9bc31cb72d0d8c3c1207cc5826ab4d06966.png (768.37 KB, 2404x1260)

Michael Campbell
Michael Campbell

Talking to a lawyer first thing tomorrow.

Hudson Flores
Hudson Flores

his narrative is destroyed
RIP in peace shill.

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

You gonna pay his fees with monopoly money?

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

ITS FAKE YOU GUISE!!
ITS BEEN CONFIRMED FAKE!!
<doesnt post proof
Yeah, yeah, just some video compression amirite goys?

Gavin Carter
Gavin Carter

Notice their manner of speech in this video - endearing, almost as though they are ready to forgive any of his actions if he is just to do what they say. It's just like that "hey kid, wanna blow up a federal building" image except with more subtle psychological tricks.
100%
They want you to open up and say something that they can work with. HAC talked about this multiple times.

Jordan Stewart
Jordan Stewart

Do you seriously think the fucking FBI isn't capable of pulling this off? Learn a little about who you're dealing with before you call this fake, faggot

Dylan Ramirez
Dylan Ramirez

everything I say is real
everyone who denies it is a shill
prove OP's fake proof is fake
What a burden.

Attached: 6cd2cd584e8bf0abeffe6c57b8d6c6858774ef0346.png (230.63 KB, 582x491)

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

23 posts ITT
it's fake without any proof it's fake!

fbi pls go

Attached: pepe-fbi-2.jpg (74.36 KB, 499x499)

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

do what you want but a lawyer is a waste of money unless they charge you. don't talk to the feds and provide them with any further information. lawyer can't do shit for you until you're charged.

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

I know a couple I can talk to without a consultation fee. Won't hurt to ask their opinion at least.

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

capable
They're capable of fucking SWAT raids, doesn't mean they're going around hunting down random fucking anons for no good fucking reason you paranoid retard.
Oh you caught me, I'm FBI, CIA and also MI6. So glad you're bumping this awesome slide thread btw.

Attached: tenor.gif (247.47 KB, 220x179)

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

Jokes on you, I'm NSA

Landon Myers
Landon Myers

might just be calling to tell you that they're closing your file

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

WHAT A FASCINATING CONVERSATION. LET'S KEEP BUMPING THIS THREAD, SURELY THIS IS WORTH PAYING ATTENTION TO.

Attached: 4c45743f1d3b02f5efce8fde3aba7809145ba195a46d2eb34443cb9adc0b4185.png (29.32 KB, 699x969)

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

That's exactly what all this is about.

The fbi is not capable of any larger or sophisticated operation than honeypotting anons and gaslighting retards. So get a lawyer, shut the fuck up and keep your head low.

If you have plans in line with Tarrant you are playing an entirely different game and one which the above simply does not apply.

Attached: c65b59f9bee5e05e9130ae60b82dc5760dc4c6e19baea99fd80e8314edee0719.jpg (24.7 KB, 433x443)

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

I dont fear the ZOGbots.

Attached: 4aa0f168166ea9f224bb8f1cea8558a5cfb106c365c3240265149316b3a1d8ea.png (15.33 KB, 225x255)

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

Good.
He's going to advise you to stop posting, so I guess this is goodbye. Whatever happens, I appreciate the risks you took

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

filtered

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

the video is real and the fbi is actually stupid
I'm not stupid for believing this is real though
Does the irony not escape you faggots?

Alexander James
Alexander James

No plans and never posted any threats or anything illegal. I wouldn't be worried of the FBI actually cared about the law but it's very obvious that isnt what they're about.

Isaac Wilson
Isaac Wilson

muh announcement of filtering
It's not a downvote faggot. Anons do not care if you filter them or not.

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

8ch is a honeypot because I say so here's an image from (((Joshua Connor Moon)))
but this LARP is totally true goyim
prove a negative
also let me bring up a nonsequitur about the counterargument to "MUH ASSANGE IS DEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD" shilling that was proven to be correct because Assange was alive to get arrested
Kill yourself.

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

If/when you speak with them again… redpill them on the Jews.

Attached: do-it.gif (2 MB, 352x272)

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

Man, so much insight here. Let's keep this conversation going. This is definitely not a slide thread.

Joseph Cook
Joseph Cook

d-don't get a lawyer
t. FBI
Pool's closed, nigger. Move the fuck on.

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

attacks source but not the claim
I have a feeling 8 and 4chan will be exposed pretty soon. filtered

Carter James
Carter James

i really like this new kosher fbi/cia/civil war campaign

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

Telling someone you're filtering them is not a downvote.

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

it's real in my mind
Wow, so much epic secret cool war. Watch this one faggot flash his fake ID at me, IT'S A MOTHERFUCKING WAR.

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

You would be dead already if that was their plan for you. Instead, it appears you will be treated in accordance with the law.

Once you have retained a lawyer you must convince that lawyer you are mentally competent and normative. If the lawyer doesn't reach that belief or have prior experience with federal law enforcement, get a different one that does.

I would not make any statements or have any direct conversations with the fbi, even if your lawyer advises, until and unless they press charges.

Finally consider that irl comments are probably 10-100x more likely to result in the fbi showing up than shitposting and the stated reasons for their arrival is not necessarily truthful. It's a game. Dont play it.

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

You're on a watchlist too

Wyatt Rodriguez
Wyatt Rodriguez

FBIniggers are gonna hit the bricks so quick when Uncle Sam stops signing their paychecks

Attached: spookydude~2.jpg (72.08 KB, 560x570)

John Ross
John Ross

<oy vey the incompetent programmer that leaked anons' IPs and has a grudge against the site for not accepting his garbage code is totally a legit source goy

Logan Watson
Logan Watson

Not by retards like you who believe every piece of crap that's handed to you.

Alexander Thompson
Alexander Thompson

lmao just ignore it
Because that trick works so fucking well

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

shut the fuck up retard

John Anderson
John Anderson

2:20 "You're pro-American. You're all about America."

Yeah, yeah. That's the ticket, lady. We're like, really pro-America here. God bless the USA and stuff.

Attached: Patriotic-American.jpg (66.4 KB, 620x495)

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

Threadly reminder to chanology

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (95.03 KB, 802x554)

Mason Hernandez
Mason Hernandez

All ANONS will hang for threats of regicide, ask Guy Fawkes…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (681.97 KB, 627x353)

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

They expect us in the wreckage brother
See you out there space cowboy

Gavin Baker
Gavin Baker

talking to glow in the darks
without a lawyer
even a jew lawyer
How do I get the FBI to visit me?
Also that gril was offering that guy a fucking trial internship with the FBI and he spilled his spaghetti.

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

For all the dumb faggots calling this fake and gay, I'd like to propose a different point of view. What if they contacted user in order to recruit him. What if, since they already have evidence of him posting on the chans, and archived his post history, so that later than can prove the link to the chans when they use him as the fallguy in one of their false flags in an attempt to perma-ban the chans.

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

spictube
Fuck off beaner.

John Walker
John Walker

literally say it has been PROVEN fake
cant muster up evidence
lel

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

What is FBI's tip website?

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

were you using a VON outisde the 14 eyes? or did they hack you?

DETAILS

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

there is no PDF here. post it again

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

this

Dylan Reyes
Dylan Reyes

Wasn't one thread enough? Just go see a lawyer and stop spamming this board fuckstick, paranoid schizoniggers here love this shit inadvertently because they think isolated events makes them feel more important.

And yes schizofags before you ask the wheelchair cripple and the fat nigger owner of this site sold everyone out years ago, so just research on how to get some anonymity and stop being a dumbass fag.

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

We come here to be anonymous, what the fuck guys???

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

isnt one thread enough?

Attached: brenton-spam.JPG (294 KB, 1876x717)

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

This meme is actually pretty alright. Thanks user I'm saving this one.

Eli Stewart
Eli Stewart

I'm not reading all that shit, can someone give a TL;DR ?

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

lurk moar fgt

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

I've literally shitposted lies (re:shitpost) on here about being a muslim extremist for the lols & don't use a VPN. Am I on a list? Wtf can they even do? Lmfao

Caleb Powell
Caleb Powell

You proudly reported someone to the fuckin' FBI for threatening Trump online and now you call everyone a kike on Zig Forums for calling you a faggot?

What.
The.
Fuck.
Is.
Happening.

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

The only reason they knew to visit him is because he had previously snitched on another post here. Nobody is going to backtrace your frog memes. Well, maybe not nobody, but definitely not these entry level, office boy glowniggers. I've seen fuckin' process servers who could shake a target down better than this. Sad.

Attached: 4f04b699b26c4d8be45b38ccc4ee93d0c96bb0fee2364d2b94462a07922e2743.png (569.73 KB, 1029x711)

Thomas Clark
Thomas Clark

saying a word to the feds
Dumbass

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

THIS SITE IS COMPROMISED

Attached: VPN-SECURITY.jpg (1.2 MB, 3456x1644)

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

newfags like you are trying to fit in and weren't here for the lulz that followed when we mass reported anyone posting threats and getting them v&.

That's What. The. Fuck. Is. Happening.

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

if the fbi came to my house and asked me about stuff I posted online, I wouldn't go back to that place and call the agent a bitch and a cunt.

Carson Reyes
Carson Reyes

Anyone who wasn't a mouth breathing boomer retard knew the QAnon was a fed larp

Ian Butler
Ian Butler

i won't show anybody
dumbass, now they'll bag you

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

I've met a few FBI agents, most of the field agents are normal people. Its mainly the higher ups involved in all the shady shit and like any other job, they are just "following orders" for their pensions ect.

Of course they say whatever they think will get you to talk. Inflate your ego ect. They usually have to have Master is stuff like psychology.

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

Because you are a pussy. What are the FBI a higher caste? Are the above insult and criticism? No they are mediocre tools at best. As are most people. All those agents were fat and old and the only real threat is that they can get a armed storm trooper team to raid your house with weapons they exclusively keep for themselves. At which point they prove how evil they are.

Fuck em and hope they all have strokes

Cooper Parker
Cooper Parker

President Trump here. I just wanted to commend all of our superb agencies involved in national security. I mean you guys really do a fantastic job protecting our great nation. Don't they do a fantastic job anons? These guys, and gals mind you, we have fine women who serve this majestic country too. They're just the best. Maga!!!

(Outb4 2020d)

Andrew Anderson
Andrew Anderson

I'm not sure how much of a difference this makes, but many of VPN Gate's servers are hosted outside of Japan or other botnet countries and they're all hosted by volunteers, rather than a central company.

Hunter King
Hunter King

<stop effortlessly demolishing my narrative with truth goy

<whaa whaa it's not a fear shilling op goy erererereeeeeeeeeeee
/suicide/index.html

<THIS SITE IS COMPROMISED BECAUSE SOME UNRELATED VPNS IN UNRELATED PLACES EXIST EREREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
/reddit/index.html

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

Well, I mean I agree that they're not above criticism, but I'd prefer that they not "prove how evil they are" against me. It's not that I think it's likely that the fbi would fabricate a case against me for being a jerk, but I think it's possible. The storm trooper thing doesn't sound fun either.

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

Buckle up faggot the fuck you think is happening here? Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed isn’t a meme or mere mantra

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

Interesting how it's all fun and games to "believe what you want to believe" and "MUH 1ST AMENDMENT" but if you make "plans" and "threats" it's gg. What does that even mean, Threats? Threats to whom? cause last I checked, I'm threatened every single time I get a property tax letter, which is a de-facto and overt threat against me that the government will use force to take my land if I dont pay. So who defines this "Threat" thing?

Funny how you can think "anything" but NEVER act on it - all theater of the mind. A fucking morbid joke.

Brayden Ross
Brayden Ross

Good thing I use NordVPN, which is based in Panama.

Joshua Johnson
Joshua Johnson

user is a racist. The FBI should watch his actions more

Attached: A1BF2EFD-AAD4-4698-9F4C-43F81B22B1DF.jpeg (79.81 KB, 634x820)

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

She the site owner just delete the site than to hand it over?

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

Free speech so extreme it's a crime that will get you investigated by the FBI. Kek, good work user!

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

deleting the site because of one board
Just delete Zig Forums and someone make a /pol2/.

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

Makes you wonder…
With all the CP these FBI agents have to look at, each of them must only have a two week expiration before they go bad. Probably why they rely on informants who dick kyds regularly and report back to tell how great it was. Pretty messed up when you think about it that's why I'm grateful for being attracted to farm animals.
It would be better if people let me have sex with the farm animals but I suspect those people who reject my desires are heavily invested in the proliferation of CP.

Isaiah Parker
Isaiah Parker

We all got files on us. Guess I can't run for office anymore.

Attached: 718273-fag.jpg (23.6 KB, 335x352)
Attached: 1782837123.png (79.33 KB, 220x175)

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

No, the opposite. You can only be seriously considered for positions of power if you can be blackmailed. Having a file on you is almost a prerequisite.

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

i recognize you're post style. i'll start calling you out every time i see you, farm animal user

Kayden Roberts
Kayden Roberts

I built my own CPU
No you didn't. Unless that's some bad joke.

Angel Williams
Angel Williams

Ok. What's the point of calling me out if everyone else can see exactly what you are seeing? You must think everyone here is stupid.

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

Having a file on you that consists of you talking about the problems that those in power don't want talked about, being a national socialist and defending the realms of men against the hordes of degeneracy, is a problem when it comes to trying to join the fray politically, because you'll be the sort of person they kill, rather than try to blackmail.

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

fake and gay

Aaron Peterson
Aaron Peterson

Nice try, FBI.

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

FBI are a bunch of niggers who kill American children, and they can all go to hell.

Attached: ebaq9qpe9r321.jpg (200.43 KB, 1458x1161)

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

US is great! Haha I sure love America!

Attached: lady-fash-768x737.png (179.29 KB, 750x720)

Brandon Evans
Brandon Evans

Degeneracy is mostly a matter of belief. That's why they probably keep a file on people who call others degenerate.
I'm going to assume they have a computer system that compares and contrasts the opinions of people, and cancels conflicting opinions while keeping some sort of tally of legitimacy on file.
The more legitimately bad your tallies are, the more problems you'll have with them.

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

What's scary about this isn't the FBI visiting a random Zig Forumsack, it's how stupid those two agents seemed. This is what our FBI is made up of? Goes to show how utterly retarded those who get caught by the FBI are.

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

This is what they've always been afraid of
What?
Us finding out how easy it is
The Brigade is a great

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

OK… First drive to Taco bell… Buy 10 chalupas. Eat them. Then drive to a drug store… Buy turbo-lax. Drink the whole bottle. … …

Christian Reyes
Christian Reyes

Admitting to being an FBI informant
????????????????????

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

The point is to get you to lower your guard so that they could gain the upper hand. So if they appear retarded or inferior to you, they've succeeded

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

HEY, FBI! 146 IQ user who's bored shitless with his engineering job. Will do damn near anything interesting for pennies on the dollar!
too much of a pussy to start listing the "hey let's summon the NSA" list
You know where I live.

Hunter Wright
Hunter Wright

HOTHEADS LEAVE

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

muddy the waters. LARP as a gommunist for a bit

William Morgan
William Morgan

(((NordVPN)))
Oh you poor sweet summer child

ghostbin.com/paste/azk4r

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

Checked. Pee pee poo poo pissssssssss and shit

Isaiah Stewart
Isaiah Stewart

ur a fag jared.
'ur allowed to say and believe whatever you want to, thats part of being American'
oh good, ill say my part: i believe that every non-white human being, especially jews, should not exist. i say this in the most non-threatening way possible with zero chance of violence, i believe tarrant was a mossad agent and the whole hoax was a false flag (like the holohoax) and thankfully zero disgusting moslem goat fucking scum of the earth troglodytes actually died.

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

Hey, user. Did you drop their dox in either thread? They gave you their numbers, right? Maybe they'd like to have more than one "informant" from the chans to help them keep track of the important threads when they are posted. Drop their dox, or go an hero.

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

I second this. I'm bored as fuck and would love to be paid to cruise Zig Forums all day. Problem being that I would actually make that "Hey, kids. You wanna blow up a federal building" meme a reality. With great power comes great responsibility.

Jayden Wright
Jayden Wright

They admitted I did nothing illegal
THATS HOW THE GET YOU TO OPEN YOUR DUMBASS MOUTH AND INCRIMINATE YOURSELF, YOU GO PLAYED LIKE A FIDDLE

Easton Bennett
Easton Bennett

making threats is a grey area kinda. Threats like people calling to kill muzzies and kikes arent "true threats" in the sense of imminent lawless action. Advocacy of force or criminal activity does not receive First Amendment protections if (1) the advocacy is directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action, and (2) is likely to incite or produce such action. Just stating "niggers should hang" or "We need an OKC 2.0" aren't real threats. While they advocate violence and illegal activities, they aren't likely to cause a reaction, and don't have a clear time-frame; the imminence part isn't met.

A real threat needs to be concise, is specific, creates clear, and present danger, is imminent, and such words would be likely to cause lawless action. So unless you're a retard, a soon to be mass murderer, or a take-it-too-far shitposter, you're fine.

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

It wasn't another post here you stupid faggot it was a literal nigger on facebook.

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

Nah, technically he didn't show anyone because the badge isnt visible for even a frame.

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

too much of a pussy to start listing the "hey let's summon the NSA" list
I'm in a non-criminal fed database, fingerprints and all, and I've yet to receive a job offer.
So where is my job offer FBNSTSCIDOCBICATFED?

They act like feds.
They talk like feds.
They dress like feds.
They sound like feds.
Remember the MLP ERP thread the CIA took part in? A ton of feds are clopfags.

Ryder Lewis
Ryder Lewis

Fuck, look how friendly these cianiggers are when they're trying to find an in-road, meanwhile they're too fucking stupid to know they're barking up the wrong tree.

REMINDER THAT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY THAT PASSES THESE ZOG PUPPETS ACTIVELY CHOOSE NOT TO GO PUBLIC WITH INFORMATION THAT WOULD UNITE THE WHITE RACE ABOUT THEIR ACTIVE REPLACEMENT FOR OBEDIENT WORKER NIGGERS AND SPICS BY JEWISH OLIGARCHS

Attached: 1418007382325.jpg (356.93 KB, 1200x912)

Aiden Walker
Aiden Walker

Everything I post is satire and a work of fantasy for minecraft ww2 pen and paper RPG campaign, anyone who takes what I post seriously is a fool.

*honk*

Attached: honk-space.webm (5.69 MB, 640x360)

Dylan Cruz
Dylan Cruz

90%+ of us on this board thought was the real deal.
Speak for yourself user, the only reason you thought that was because this board was dominated and subverted by a rachposting pillowfucking turkroach for literally two years.

Attached: Either-Way.jpg (176.45 KB, 686x586)

Lucas Cooper
Lucas Cooper

That wasn't you fag.

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

Ghostbin will be shutting down in May 2019.
Saw that on the site. Any idea why?

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

LOL, HERE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE(USA! USA! USA!) THIS GAY SHIT DOESN'T. GOT MA AK64 N' CHILLING WITH A COLD ONE. MA GIRL WILL BE BACK FROM TYRONE'S HOUSE, AND ASK IF SHE WANTS TO HAVE SEX. YEAH, IT SURE IS GOOD TO LIVE IN AMERICA

Jason Harris
Jason Harris

They like to waste the taxpayer's money investigating barely-existent right-wing extremism when we have the real threat of islamic and leftist extremism. Not to mention that it's pointless since they can't do anything to stop it anyway. The frustration and anger that is causing the kinds of attack that happened in NZ are caused by policies that need to change. It isn't a law enforcement issue, it's a law and governance issue. Mass immigration is destabilizing society.

Henry Hill
Henry Hill

Yea I actually cropped out the (you) and shifted over the text because in my megalomania, I thought it was a worthy cap post but didn't want to be "that faggot" that caps his own posts. In this particular instance, I'm a faggot either way. Oh well. Trap-22

Julian Allen
Julian Allen

WHITER THAN YOU, MOHAMMED

Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

=IT AIN'T EASY BEING FREE==

Anthony Garcia
Anthony Garcia

It isn't a law enforcement issue, it's a law and governance issue.
It's an obedience issue. Each one of these glownigger zogbots could go Snowden at any hour of any day but they remain completely enslaved by the material comforts that their shit "careers" afford them. They prefer the safety of knowing they're in the zogbot machine than the liberation of actually making a fucking positive difference for their RACE and their HISTORY, and each and every one of them that DAILY makes this choice commands nothing but fucking shame and scorn on a visceral level from every single fucking one of you.

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

PATRIOTS BLEED RED WHITE AND BLUE

Adrian Jenkins
Adrian Jenkins

In fact it would be great if the FBI investigated the billionaires and politicians or child abuse rings like pizzagate which nobody took seriously and the media dismissed without investigation despite their being some very suspicious behavior from the people accused. Apparently if you're well-connected enough you can operate a pedophile ring and the FBI wont even look at you sideways. They are at their best when they are catching people like Jeffrey Epstein but he should have got the death penalty.

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

I don't think it's a bad thing for people who work in law enforcement to obey the law. It's the laws that need to change. The elite that are subverting and corrupting the US and trying to take away people's freedoms are the ones who need to be investigated. Deliberately helping people to immigrate into the US should be a serious crime just like smuggling drugs.

Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper

PRESS Y TO SALUTE OUR SERVICE MEN AT HOME AND ABROAD

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

Y not even American though kek.

Luis Long
Luis Long

That okay, do you at least love freedom? I ain't got time no cheese eater, my bro defend Europe. No biggy, just salute the flag, and you are A'ok.

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

I don't think it's a bad thing for people who work in law enforcement to obey the law. It's the laws that need to change.
Except that governments have never… literally ever across all of time… voluntarily reduced or relinquished their power to the citizenry without violent force (coup, civil war, or revolution). You're asking for government to slap itself on the wrist or tighten its belt which is fucking naive and honestly boring as fuck because of how bluepilled it is. Yes, they should obey the law until they are able to obtain information that, if released, would demolish the power structure by rallying the citizenry to deconstruct it by force. Call it "drain the swamp" or what the fuck ever you need to, but it isn't a voluntary process that any government has ever engaged in. Trump is exhibit fucking A with this kike administration.

Attached: 10882237-10152650797413935-3358909751527152647-n.jpg (151.79 KB, 960x785)

Aiden Myers
Aiden Myers

That's not what I mean. I'm just saying violence should be a last resort and breaking the law shouldn't only be done when necessary. If you have peaceful and legal options to change things then you should think seriously before acting.

Every morning after I brush my teeth I pray to the constitution and the bill of rights and praise the prophet George Washington (PBUH)

Jeremiah Smith
Jeremiah Smith

BOOT LIGGERS

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

I sure wish I had a wife as beautiful as Valerie Plame.

Ian Adams
Ian Adams

That's not what I mean. I'm just saying violence should be a last resort and breaking the law shouldn't only be done when necessary. If you have peaceful and legal options to change things then you should think seriously before acting.
You think this way because you have no fucking idea how bad things actually are or how far lost this shithole country actually is from its founding values. You think this way because you would like to conveniently ignore the last 50 years of progressive violent protest that have ACTUALLY RESULTED IN CHANGES THEY WANT vs. the passive punditry and cuckoldry of the right (((neo-cohen kvetching))) caving on every single fucking issue. So while "conservatives" continue to conserve nothing while marxist professors are randomly hitting MAGA hat wearing kids over the head with bike locks and spraying them in the face with bear mace and your public speaking places are shut down because of some vague idea that, "we're above violence." This is pacifist christian tier slave morality, combined with fear and the brief period we all romanticize about where violence wasn't the historic norm, but it's time to acknowledge that the war is raging and we didn't start the fire.

Answer this faggot, when do you believe "the last resort" is actually to be enacted where the uncucked right actually embraces violence like its enemies are? Under what conditions does this come about in your mind? By embrace I mean, stop apologizing for NZ shooters and San Diego Synagogue shooters, and stop prefacing every fucking sentence with "I'm not racist but…" tier shit.

a serious crime just like smuggling drugs
Also pic related you need to look up poppy fields and try to cobble together some fucking brain cells to figure out why our "opiod epidemic" isn't a (((cooincidence))).

Attached: glownigger-drugdealers.jpg (56.71 KB, 650x365)

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

…and stop prefacing every fucking sentence with "I'm not racist but…" tier shit but instead punctuating it with broken teeth in a leftists fucking mouth for daring to speak.
** lol I had a thought and didn't type it.

William Harris
William Harris

Everything other than killing jews is a waste of time

Attached: it-dont-matter.png (1.85 MB, 1287x963)

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

The real shame is the FBI/CIA/other agency glowniggers don't investigate politicians 24-7. I'd wager >90% of them are corrupt as fuck. They know the politicians are corrupt as fuck too, and yet they run around like traitors to this country going after citizens instead of cleaning house on government corruption. They think they're going to end up with a nice glownigger pension in return for the order following when the entire country will collapse leaving them nothing. They will have sacrificed their entire lives for a country that is going to fail and balkanize. If they even realized the truth that black pill would decimate their entire worldview.

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

posting without a vpn
actually talking to the fucking FBI
admitting you were posting in the first place

This kid is a total fucking moron. If the FBI visit you, don't say a fucking word to them.

Matthew Perez
Matthew Perez

implying a VPN helps anything
what exactly are you trying to get away with?
what are you going to do with your supposed secrecy?
sit back and watch as the rest of us get genocided?

no, you paranoid schizo retard, you're in it with everyone else.

There is no where to run.
There is no where to hide.
You aren't buying yourself any time.

We either fight back or we die.

All your paranoia is completely pointless. All it does is create a culture of fear and inaction.
What exactly do you think being open and honest is going to bring down on you? Does it not occur to you that no matter what the jew is always using 100% of their power to choke you?
You think by keeping quiet you can appease them and slow down their campaign of genocide?

God DAMN you retarded animals, you are nothing but jews.

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

VPN is useless

Outing yourself in your first sentence

I'm curious user, what is your plan and what are you actively doing about it?

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

The 50 years of progressive violent protest were still less violent than walking into a mosque and murdering people. So think about that. They had a legitimate political will and the people were convinced and fought for it. We need to organize ourselves into a real political opposition, not resort to terrorism. Why do you need to resort to violence in a country where you still have the right to own weaponry, and the right to speak?
I get that the leftwing cheated and flooded the US with migrants but you know nothing stops us from cheating right back. As long as freedom lives the fight won't end.

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

The question is what is the most effective method of fighting back. If you commit an act of extreme violence you will die or be imprisoned. Low level crimes like civil disobedience and such is more moral and it is harder for them to justify taking away your human rights. If you want to see why random terrorism doesn't work look at ISIS. Right now we don't have enough real political representation and to get that we have to work for it not commit suicidal acts of desperation. Organizing, preparing is fine because we both know they will eventually come for your freedom of speech and guns but lets not be the ones who push things to that outcome.

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

Kek, the fbi visited me for a school shooting joke.

Aaron Taylor
Aaron Taylor

She cucked so fast. When will morons learn once you offend the kike-machine they never forgive you.

Attached: ratman.jpg (47.82 KB, 471x650)

Cooper James
Cooper James

Come on, it's not a secret that they've been trying to influence our foreign policy. Look at the Sampson Option, Cleanbreak memo, and Yinon Plan.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan
I guess the leftist NPCs will acknowledge it when low IQ shitskins like Illhan Omar states the same facts.

Andrew Reed
Andrew Reed

Low level crimes like civil disobedience and such is more moral and it is harder for them to justify taking away your human rights.
Are you kidding? They're locking people up for fourteen-year stretches just for making faceberg posts.
Right now we don't have enough real political representation
And we'll never get it under the current System. Just look at how the British people are being screwed over a simple thing like Brexit - do you really think they will let us win by the ballot? Remember, they believe that if we gain power it will lead to another shoah.
And here again, can you picture a scenario like this: that great "Silent Majority" has at last gotten fed up, found its wits and given the Nazis or the Klan a voter mandate. The Jews, the Blacks, and the assorted fanatic Reds, etc. least of all to mention the entrenched Capitalist System manned largely by sick, liberal Whites give up, say it was a fair fight, shake hands and turn it all over to us. It's just too crazy to contemplate. - from Siege by James Mason (read it faggot!)

Joseph Martinez
Joseph Martinez

cheat
You just outed yourself as a judaized boomer with that after all your self-righteous preaching about muh Constitution and muh law and order. You don't even realize how much talking around outside of your ass you just did with your last few posts. You sure are a 'murican aren't you? Meaningless feel-good platitudes about law, and doing things 'the right way'. You have no idea what you're talking about grandpa. You have to go back.
50 years of (((communist))) violence still wasn't as violent as the 50 kill count NZ happening because my feels!
You're a traitor.

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

The 50 years of progressive violent protest were still less violent than walking into a mosque and murdering people. So think about that. They had a legitimate political will and the people were convinced and fought for it. We need to organize ourselves into a real political opposition, not resort to terrorism. Why do you need to resort to violence in a country where you still have the right to own weaponry, and the right to speak?

I get that the leftwing cheated and flooded the US with migrants but you know nothing stops us from cheating right back. As long as freedom lives the fight won't end.

There are so many people I'm going to enjoy gassing. I just hope you're not too far north of 60, Boomer. I'd hate you to miss the big day.

Attached: Not-Perfect.jpg (69 KB, 479x640)

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

listening to this is creepy as fuck, you can tell how they're trying to game the user, complimenting him, promising him a possible job, etc. but are probably just fishing for him to say something incriminating to indict him and then try to turn him into an asset.

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

The entire reason you hire women as spies is because men underestimate their ability to manipulate them and think they're stupid.

<You're really smart. You could maybe get a job working in computer forensics for us!

Yes, women are stupid if they think we'll fall for this. They're even dumber when they work for the government. Remember that these two clowns were trained to talk to a suspect/potential informant like this. Actual Ph.D.s in psychology work with Quantico to develop pressure techniques to flip people into information sources and agents provocateurs.

Every time I see these people operate, I get more excited about the coming struggle. I really think it's going to go well for our side.

Attached: Federal-Employees-2013.png (980.85 KB, 2493x1023)

Mason Hughes
Mason Hughes

Post is truth.
Fucking academia man, soft sciences are shit.
This probably explains why they can entrap semi-schizophrenic randoms but the real sketch and dangerous people get away with their shit schemes.

Attached: 978h3948h3473894.png (435.32 KB, 648x401)

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

We need to organize ourselves into a real political opposition, not resort to terrorism.
One man's terrorist is another man's patriot you senile boomercuck. George Washington must have forgot to tell you that the Crown considered him and the rest of your beloved Muh Founderso be terrorists guilty of sedition and treason. By the way, stop referencing anything about America, The Constitution, freedom, liberty, etc., you NOMINALLY White nigger. You don't understand any of it and you make me want to puke. Your time is over. America doesn't belong to you. Patrick Henry would shoot you in your fat fucking face for your cowardice and inaction in the face of tyranny.
You either can't or won't fight. Instead of accepting that you're just 'not as young as I used to be' and offering material support to the fight, what do you do instead? You get up off your oversized lazboy long enough to drape the flag around you, insult the very people you claim to "worship" (faggot), and try to discourage others from fighting. This tells me that you aren't just 'past your prime', you have absolutely nothing to offer because you never did shit besides drink beer and watch niggerball. I bet you've never killed and eaten an animal before. You are the worst type of "American". You LARP as a good guy but you'll fight tooth and nail against any real revolutionary action because you just want to splurge without disturbances. GLR talked about your kind. So did James Mason. The pillow draws near you worthless lemming fuck.

Attached: 63cfc553af00609ed7be3c4e95743775e4a2165233396f34c7ac6dfc517b0a76.jpg (610.92 KB, 1044x5206)

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

Apologies for the derailment. My Jimmies.

Easton Butler
Easton Butler

the boomers who know history do not like being called "loyalists"

Attached: hope.jpg (16.83 KB, 800x792)

Nolan Lopez
Nolan Lopez

Why the fuck are you niggers are talking about uploading some pdfs and sheiiit. Here is the thread:
archive.fo/sJYV2
archive.fo/xAyNP

Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly

ifuckedup:
Zig Forums13160551

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

You stupid fuck, stop talking to the cops. Tell them you know nothing and to fuck off.

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

The feds of Denmark gave me a visit over "antisemitic threats" on facebook a couple years back, very similar to this video. It's such a pathetic joke, a waste of time. No one ever breaks or cares and it's not going to limit him in what he says here anyway.
Gay soft intimidation. Good on this user for trying to film her badge and face.

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

This happened to another user around the same time. Here is the other vid

Attached: FBI-pays-Anon-a-visit.mp4 (14.02 MB, 1280x720)

Wyatt Lewis
Wyatt Lewis

I bet she had to suck a lot of dicks.

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

It's fucking fake.

Carson Diaz
Carson Diaz

prove or shut the fuck up

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

Prove my fake and gay bullshit is fake.
What a burden.

Attached: c01b55c251b1fadcd5e139cd.jpg (55.27 KB, 349x640)

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

I don't know what vision of the FBI you have in your mind, but everything I've seen dealing with Fed and police so far matches up with what I've dealt with. We're talking people who believe you won't notice a bright green led on their wirecam coming out of the back of a toilet in pitch black darkness here.

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

FBI approached him because he is a do-good retard who already reported somebody to the FBI. They're talking to him like he's a retard cuz he probably is a little bit mentally slow and telling him that he can "help and maybe he could work for the FBI" is all part of this building up the EGO of your source.
The goal is to send him back in here to monitor us, maybe even join up with someone locally there that they are also monitoring on here, someone who did make threats.
From the video you didn't seem excited to help "bring down the evil Nazis" so they said fuck it, thank you for your time and moved down to the next name on the list.

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

Nice anecdotal bullshit user.
It never happened.

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

Handled better than OP, but still not perfect. Again, it's fine to let them talk for a bit but in terms of what you say it should be nothing other than "I don't know" or "I don't recall". Learn to be the gray man, you shouldn't appear to have any personality, conversing with you needs to be like talking to a wall. I have been in situations like this, with people like this trying to interview me and everyone around me, but it got to the point when whenever they tried it with one of my friends or family if they saw me standing there they'd just give up and wander off because they knew I'd just get in front of kill all conversation with "I don't recall". Drones like these tend to leave you alone pretty quickly once they realize you don't have an ego or fears for them to exploit.

I don't believe for a moment they were trying to get him on board there, this was dragnet investigation where they're going around interviewing everyone they can in the hopes that they can find someone that would be useful arresting. Throughout all of that they didn't specify what 'groups' or anything they knew he was in contact with, this was pure cold reading hoping he'd give them something to hang him with for free so they could book him and call it a day. Most likely they had nothing at all other than the fact he barebacked 8ch with no VPN. With respect to buttering him up, that's something that only works on idiots but sometimes they encounter those so it's worth a shot. It always seems to be one of their last resorts before giving up, I have had this happen with an agent telling me how smart I was, to which all she got back was a 'sure', at which point she gave up and moved on.

Also what is with all these feds dressing so sloppy? Where's the suits? I don't know how they can expect anyone else to respect them if they don't even respect themselves.

Zachary Wright
Zachary Wright

what is with all these feds dressing so sloppy?
It's almost as if this is fucking fake. Gee whiz.

Adam Diaz
Adam Diaz

Apparently less than 6% were actual things of worth while the rest were dox, password dumps etc and the guy decided to stop spending time and money on it

Angel Scott
Angel Scott

What they're wearing is basically standard uniform for plain clothes federal agents. Anyone who has spent anytime around them can confirm that.

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

That's why the anti-USA are trying to make me pay to have sex with farm animals. They don't agree with free practice it's too difficult to entertain freedom.

Isaiah Taylor
Isaiah Taylor

literally scrolling the thread with denials in every post
hmm, looks like the feds got one.
feds can't prosecute on 2nd admendment principle and they can't expect a judge to issue a warrant for internet forum discussions. they try to recruit anons to be informants and use their testimonies and logs in order to get warrants. it is less frivolous in a judges eyes if a private citizen is the one complaining.

Zachary Bell
Zachary Bell

Imagine wanting to be a pig your whole life and when you finally make it, they partner you up with a sheboon. Queue the theme song from that jew show, Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Also, what kind of fucking opsec is getting into an elevator with a 'suspect'?

Anyway, if the fuzz comes around in a limp dick attempt to intimidate, tell them to go fuck themselves. That's it, no chit chat. Get lost, nothing to say, eat shit etc.

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

What if we threaten ourselves?

Brandon Butler
Brandon Butler

what if we threaten threats?

will the fbi protect the threats we threaten?

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

talking to the police
why

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

Are you threatening me ???!?!?!?!?!?? Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dominic Carter
Dominic Carter

I like you guys, don't make threats on Zig Forums tomorrow

Attached: Oekaki.png (30.15 KB, 500x250)

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

Meets FBI in lift and states that he informed to the FBI previously (just so we know why they found him)
Tries to be slightly standoffish when they introduce themselves
Makes it clear to us they know he is recording
"You can't take pictures of this", but he already has and she knew he was recording
"I won't show it to anybody", "Okay", but the rebel does
Aren't the FBI just soooo polite. Just doing their job. They're only their to protect free-speech - I mean the history of the FBI is just all about protecting the renegade thinking, amirite?
Zig Forums's posters are anonymous, they know this, so why the fuck do they believe he'd have any useful information about individuals that they couldn't find on Zig Forums? What did they expect to gain from going to this trouble?
They had nothing to gain from this interaction other than sending out a message to create a bit of paranoia and fear (and get some potential new informers)
The whole thing reeks. The guy videoing is just sullen enough, but not too much, almost like he's acting how somebody who posts on Zig Forums should react to a visit from the FBI.
Be polite, say nothing
I call bullshit on this whole manufactured event

Logan Sanders
Logan Sanders

saying "whatchu payin'?" was stupid, it implies that he knows something. either say nothing at all or only useful questions such as, "do you have a warrant?" and "am I being detained"? if they say no to the latter, just close the door and lock it behind you

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

Isn't it odd that when they arrive the look like IE, but with the shirt replaced with something from Goodwill? And is this really the guy that will be smashing in your front door at 5am? Maybe he has a flamethrower packed under that shirt, but he looks ripe for a coronary.

Given the amount of Tarrant-hailing that appears here, I'm surprised more anons haven't gotten visits. I wonder if they avoid the "dont talk to cops" crowd? Seems odd.

Also, I wouldn't underestimate the woman agent. It was a woman agent that got Bob Matthews first. She was faster and more accurate than the males.

OP thanks for putting this up. Hopefully others will avoid getting their lives ruined by fbi by just saying "no comment" and not answering questions. As Martha Stewart's case shows, no comment (none, absolutely none) is safest.

Look at the hasson case (tramadol/guns, HAC draft letter). His life is ruined even though the charges got dumped. If you make a statement to them and they twist it into lying to a fed (ala Martha stewart) they'll arrest and detain you, which will suck. If you say no comment, how are they going to get an arrest warrant?

Much safer to say, "no comment".

Attached: Screenshot-20190430-073137-VLC.jpg (305.83 KB, 720x1280)

Jackson Rogers
Jackson Rogers

Certainly struck me that way. And it was the woman doing that, not the guy.

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

Was that was her attempting to get him to say something?

My concern: agreeing with her on this innocuous point could lead to trouble, as if they find out he's done a bunch of siege-posting they can argue he lied to a federal agent (about lovin' Murica).

It seems like the safe thing is to never talk to feds. Take their pictures, talk about how shitty their clothes are, record them saying there "were here to help" lines, but just dont talk.

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

If I ever get arrested by the FBI, I'm going to tell them that I've heard the new FBI is diversity-friendly, that it's no longer a white boys club and that I'll only talk to them without a lawyer present if they can get me interviewed by a female black agent and a Male tranny (mtf, post op only) agent. I will check their priviliege.

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

Isn't it odd that when they arrive the look like IE, but with the shirt replaced with something from Goodwill?
Khakis and a shirt is a pretty common clothing style

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

Fake and gay.

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

mirror

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9c347c90cede4c2aae3f6bb2c021c58dabaf24a5&dn=FBI-user-Share&tr=http%3a%2f%2fipv4.tracker.harry.lu%3a80%2fannounce

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

the Qlarp thread is still up

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

boomers want to play-pretend Jason Bourne on Zig Forums

Attached: qanonfans.png (45.97 KB, 624x360)

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

hahaha this living honda accord with jaws that could bend steel is running around in my streets lets follow it around and scream at it surely that is a beautiful idea.
Hatred

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

FUD psyop is STILL up

Aiden Phillips
Aiden Phillips

LOL

Attached: everyone-above-this-line-is-butthurt.jpg (75.57 KB, 512x512)

Owen Baker
Owen Baker

Attached: 96533856-E324-45C9-8127-3C0B70511DB0.gif (653.08 KB, 600x360)
Attached: E630D3BB-F3CD-4EBB-9C2F-F970CC27F276.gif (597.37 KB, 600x360)
Attached: 03C7CCDD-6C6B-4CAB-A7E7-8E77010142EF.gif (95.14 KB, 640x640)

Carson Fisher
Carson Fisher

Hey fed fuck Bois… If you intend to visit me for any opinions of beliefs I express here, fuck off. I will not speak to you. I'll pull my cock out and waive it around at you. Then I'll slam my door in your face. At this point if you don't get the fuck off my land I'll call the VERY right wing sheriff to come collect you in handcuffs for trespassing.

Fucking fed faggots.

Brenton Tarrant is a war Patriot, he defended his country from rapist, terrorist, hateful Islamic scum suckers.

Get with the fucking red pill zogbot goyim faggots. Stop suckling at the cocks of your kike overlords.

Attached: c3893291829d7fecc643b6b892890fef629b72d8601477527199f6764d193009.jpg (75.16 KB, 788x788)

Benjamin Scott
Benjamin Scott

Always shut up and lawyer up. Changes their strategy. They will roll you without representation.

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

lmao I love how that bitch flashes her badge right in front of your caamera
"OOPS! can't have that on your camera now you have to delete the video"

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

smartest thing to do is to not talk to them period

Charles Martin
Charles Martin

Attached: FBI-paid-me-a-visit-today.webm (15.27 MB, 406x720)

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

stop bumping this fake crap, it makes the whole board look fucking stupid

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

You glow.

Nolan Mitchell
Nolan Mitchell

I'd be happy to sagebomb this fake and gay bullshit if you want. Is that what you want?

Colton Green
Colton Green

Sage is not a downvote.

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

And bumping the thread for no reason doesn't count as an upvote.

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

So stop replying to me, and I'll stop replying to you and bumping the thread in the process.

Nathan Wilson
Nathan Wilson

You'll probably bump it anyway so I'd rather push it to it's max limit so you'll have to make a new one in which I'll do the same thing. Also picture very much related.

Attached: breakingthelawforQanon.png (34.93 KB, 1256x401)

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

So you're incapable of being the bigger man?

Aiden Myers
Aiden Myers

I'm the biggest.

Attached: dumbass.png (330.05 KB, 733x864)

Jason Bell
Jason Bell

No, I am.

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

Not impressed.

Attached: thishappensalot.png (478.96 KB, 993x894)

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

Neither am I. I only came here to post a webm but some asshole keeps replying to me.

John Reed
John Reed

You know, the FBI loves collecting information, and one thing they love above anything else is having an IRL identity tied to online content.
You can be fucking sure they're monitoring your posting activity, and since you continue identifying yourself they don't even have to try to add shit to your case.

You are a retard of such magnitude I doubt anyone will be able to one-up you in 2019. Hell, you're easily the retard of the decade. Congratulations, user.

Attached: histerical-laughing.JPG (27.72 KB, 588x701)

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

No longer reading your posts. Just replying to fuck with you.

Attached: atleastbringadog.png (269.16 KB, 891x863)

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

Okay.

Attached: Alex-Jones-DOOM-Trailer.webm (13.15 MB, 1280x720)

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

You can be fucking sure they're monitoring your posting activity,
Guess how much the FBI makes.

Attached: floridamandoesittoo.png (1.55 MB, 1075x836)

Noah Hernandez
Noah Hernandez

What was that?

Attached: lol.png (323.61 KB, 943x748)

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

Alex Jones.

Attached: Alex-Jones-the-Goblin-Slayer.webm (2.7 MB, 1280x708)

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

I got visited by ASIO here in Australia for being apart of a group of WN who just train together and socialise and read books and shit. Literally nothing serious. Not sure how they got my name, I think a family member reported me because they're all lefties.

I have mentioned this before on cripplechan but I always get called a glowie for some reason.

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

Did you say something?

Attached: 3yearsinprison.png (277.34 KB, 781x801)

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

some criminals sometimes imitate law enforcement to commit their crimes
therefore, no federal agency ever comes knocking for anons

Attached: jews-in-the-forest.webm (15.99 MB, 1024x576)

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

I have over 9000 confirmed kills, all of them worked for CROOKED HILLARY.

Attached: boomerseasilymislead.png (305.3 KB, 763x934)

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

Do you even know how FBI agents spend their time? Do you know how much they get paid and who they typically go after?

Attached: soeasy.png (67.95 KB, 793x816)

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

Nope, but now we're locked in this struggle until one of us quits replying.

Attached: piping-hot-pretty-princess-projectile.webm (633.94 KB, 480x360)

Elijah Nguyen
Elijah Nguyen

There goes my nofap streak.

Brody Evans
Brody Evans

Does this badge look familiar?

Attached: fakeid.png (558.34 KB, 1170x934)

William James
William James

The knife looks similar to an m9 bayonet.

Attached: Poppy---How-to-Load-a-Gun-(Re-upload-in-1080p).webm (2.18 MB, 1920x1080)

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

This is why I torfag.

Ian Gonzalez
Ian Gonzalez

Isn't a normal browser with a vpn also safe?

Bentley Myers
Bentley Myers

implying TOR isn't compromised
Stupid fucking boomers.

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

What setup should you use to browse and posting on 8ch?

Robert Ross
Robert Ross

[Your Computer] => VPN => Tor

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

So Tor and a VPN together?

Brandon Walker
Brandon Walker

Yes. You can also configure it with two VPN's, where one is used after the Tor sequence, but not all providers support this.
[Your Computer] => VPN => Tor => VPN => Internet
Forgot to mention that if you want to post on Zig Forums with Tor, you'll have to use Zig Forums's .onion domain, enter captcha's far more frequently, and most boards will not allow you to attach files (for obvious reasons).

Logan Garcia
Logan Garcia

Is that what you recommend we do? Or just run firefox (plus security settings) + VPN and don't fed post.

Charles Baker
Charles Baker

That's a good solution too, but if you want to remain more anonymous, Tor is the better option. And if you do use Tor, it's better to use it over a VPN that you can trust so that your ISP doesn't see you using the Tor network.

For Firefox, I recommend installing uBlock Origin, uMatrix, HTTPS Everywhere.

John Sullivan
John Sullivan

post on an imageboard
get swat'd
land of the """free"""
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Eli Green
Eli Green

Thanks mate. I use Nord VPN. I appreciate your help. As I said above, I've already been visited by glowies, I'd rather keep my head down if possible.

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

So they contacted you proactively to let you know that they monitor what you are doing. These people are not your friends.

Aiden Cox
Aiden Cox

Nord is a honeypot you mong

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

FML, I only got it because it had 3 years for 100 bucks haha. I used to use AirVPN, go back to it?

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

No problem. If you want to learn more about the different options available for VPN's, and which ones are trustworthy, I'd recommend checking Torrentfreak's various articles on the subject, like this one:
torrentfreak.com/which-vpn-services-keep-you-anonymous-in-2019/
They've got review articles like the one going back several years.

I was skeptical about them when I saw them advertized on TV my boomer dad watches CNN but Torrentfreak seems to suggest their okay, so I don't really know. Always do your own research into these companies and only trust your own judgement.

Owen Davis
Owen Davis

Thanks lads.

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

Got any better suggestions?

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

This is bullshit. They don’t care about you reporting things, this was an intimidation tactic against you and all of us. They were saying “we know where you live”. Well, we know where you live too, FBI.

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

It was fake.

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

If you're ever visited by the FBI, you should be friendly and welcoming. You've got tons of leads they should follow up after all. A lot of israeli espionage is practically done in the open, and if the FBI is coming to you and taking you seriously as an informant, you've got a duty to let them know about all the perfidy taking place in Government/Finance/Business.

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

<(52)
It was real you glownigger faggot.

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

Lying to the FBI is a Federal crime, user. Just the part where OP tells her he’s not going to show the video to anyone and then he did could technically make him a felon, were they to charge him. Never talk to the police, FBI, CIA etc

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

What if we outlaw threats? Then nobody will make them and the FBI will be out of a job.

Evan Sanchez
Evan Sanchez

Are they retarded? There was never any "violent" plans on Zig Forums. All the shit is out in the open, what's the point of visiting people, everyone is anonymous anyway, the only connection between people is dubs check and calling each other a nigger.

I like how they talk with OP like he was Forrest Gump TOP KEK

we wanna hire you
you're smart
a patriot
a real human bean
Like they would hire straight white males and don't have to fill diversity quotas…

Jeremiah Lopez
Jeremiah Lopez

Yeah. Even if he doesn't get convicted, he's still in detention until it's done. Messy.

I take the asshole approach of publicly photographing or recording if its my legal right and offering no apologies or b promises.

This means I get no breaks, but so what?

These guys are railroading people, doing trumped up charges, etc. I just haven't get seen a reason to cooperate - please give me a reason. After Charlottesville and RAM, its no more mr nice guy.

So record everything, don't apologize, don't promise anything. Just do what you can legally and if they don't like it, so what - you didn't break the law.

Jayden Sanchez
Jayden Sanchez

You don't really need super security if you do nothing illegal but if you want to:

- use usb linux system (or better a CD)

- use VPN

- use TOR

- use wifi

Look at this:

Ulbricht was first connected to "Dread Pirate Roberts" by Gary Alford, an IRS investigator working with the DEA on the Silk Road case, in mid-2013.[24][25] The connection was made by linking the username "altoid", used during Silk Road's early days to announce the website, and a forum post in which Ulbricht, posting under the nickname "altoid", asked for programming help and gave his email address, which contained his full name.[24] In October 2013, Ulbricht was arrested by the FBI while at the Glen Park branch of the San Francisco Public Library, and accused of being the "mastermind" behind the site.[26][27][27][28]

To prevent Ulbricht from encrypting or deleting files on the laptop he was using to run the site as he was arrested, two agents pretended to be quarreling lovers. When they had sufficiently distracted him,[29] according to Joshuah Bearman of Wired, a third agent grabbed the laptop while Ulbricht was distracted by the apparent lovers' fight and handed it to agent Thomas Kiernan.[30] Kiernan then inserted a flash drive in one of the laptop's USB ports, with software that copied key files.[29]

On August 21, 2014, Ulbricht was charged with money laundering, computer hacking, and conspiracy to traffic narcotics.[31] None of the procuring murder allegations were part of Ulbricht's indictment in New York,[32] although the evidence was factored into Ulbricht's sentence.[33]

On February 4, 2015, Ulbricht was convicted on all non-violent counts after a jury trial that took place in January 2015.[34] On May 29, 2015, he was sentenced to double life imprisonment plus forty years, without the possibility of parole.[35][36][37]

On the last day of trial, Serrin Turner, the lead prosecutor, addressed the jury and stated that none of the six contracted murders-for-hire allegations occurred.[28] One charge of procuring murder was originally filed in October 2013 in a separate pending indictment in Maryland (which was later dismissed with prejudice in its entirety in July 2018);[8] the other five allegations were never filed.[38]

Isaiah Taylor
Isaiah Taylor

Are they retarded?
Are you? Of course they don't want to hire any of us. They watch you masturbate user, do you realize how weird that would be. For everyone. In the video they clearly stated that this guy had expressed support for the kiwi shooter. Why do you think they are interested in a guy like that? They can't babysit him 24/7, and they can't stop him from ramming down people with his car, so this is a warning against him, and nothing else.

If they were really interested in his cooperation, they would have contacted him on the phone. What you see here is intimidation tactics.

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

What am I meant to make of that shit?

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

You're just playing with fire now. Just stop fucking posting.. fuck it, stop using the internet for the next month, go see some movies, fuck some boipucci.. take off the heat.

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

I don't know, I thought they were more sophisticated than muh human bean approach. But still, OP is kind of a cuck for still posting here. He should chill, if they want to fuck him up, they will.

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

Always kill federal agents.
They are tools of the jews.
Incite mass shootings of jews and their lapdogs all over the country.

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

Shut up cunt.

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

use wifi
go to public buildings and scavange for ethernet
use a second machine for this

i don't know what people intend on hiding though. shitposting is especially not worth hiding, better just stop doing it

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

Shit posting isn't actually illegal or bad? Unless of course you're fed posting or doing illegal shit.

The worst that can happen is you get put on a list and then ISHTF you get disposed of.

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

also,
t. jew

Levi Young
Levi Young

They will be secretive about monitoring you if they belive that would make you more careful. If OP is an idiot, utterly incapable of hiding his activities and yet capable of ramming someone with his car, they better go talk to him.

William Morales
William Morales

The anti-white anti-Zig Forums hostile foreign invader moderation personally endorses this staged FUD shill operation.

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

I once met a cop who used to work in the CP unit. He told me the average is 6 months before someone quits after having to watch that shit day after day. They usually need therapy too.

Andrew Rodriguez
Andrew Rodriguez

It's also a federal crime to impersonate an agent but clearly OP's friends don't give a shit.

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

lying
It's not a crime to misremember.

Attached: 1426473504438.jpg (29.87 KB, 480x360)

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

Unironically got visited last month as well. Haven't posted about it because fuck Jim, fuck Sunshine, fuck jannies and fuck this honeypot shithole

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

You're full of shit.

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

Feel free to disbelieve me. Just a word of warning that this site is severely comped, bareback at your own risk

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

If they really are feds they dress like shit, where's my old school suit n tie fbi? She has a nice ass tho…

David Sanders
David Sanders

generic chinese wifi dongles supposedly recycle MAC addresses, so just use one of those and never let it ping your home router. I wouldn't use any wireless peripherals either (BT/logitech dongle/ect) especially if they have ever connected to your 'home use' hardware.

A pawnshop laptop with removable battery is nice. I don't let it anywhere near my router or phone.

Ethan Brooks
Ethan Brooks

female agent charming and playing the understanding woman
Yikes.
We know all your tricks you glow in the darks.

Attached: 1553466416827-1.jpg (533.32 KB, 720x1000)

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

THREAD THEME

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

Fake and gay YESTERDAY. But here is OP trying trying his best. maybe he should go back to sucking his own dick?

John Foster
John Foster

Did you learn your lesson friend?
Zion Don fooled a lot of us yes, but going forward, now you know the FBI isn't our ally. No cops are really.

Colton Sanders
Colton Sanders

now you know the FBI isn't our ally
Except the video is fucking fake and gay and you're retarded for believing that it was real.

Daniel Butler
Daniel Butler

I'm surprised more anons havent gotten a visit.
I imagine that most 8ch users hide behind a VPN.

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

LOL you're probably the bitch from the video given how upset you are rn.
I'm going to try and get a screenshot and a close up of your badge when I get home now.

Gabriel Thomas
Gabriel Thomas

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT GOYIM? THE FBI HAS GLOBAL MODERATOR STATUS ON THIS SITE. CLEARLY THE MODS HERE HELP THEM HUNT DOWN PEOPLE FOR WRITING WORDS ONLINE, THE GREATEST OF CRIMES.

Attached: feds-on-8chan-w-archive-pol-fbi.jpg (56.82 KB, 400x400)

Xavier James
Xavier James

FBI investigating online retards
Ignoring literal rape gangs
HONK HONK

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

That archive.fo link doesn't lead to anything accessible.

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

Literally a fake site, which is the sole source of that image

Attached: fredrick-brennan-and-aaron-parnes-hoax.png (864.6 KB, 1298x1005)

Leo Watson
Leo Watson

Fbi violate 4th amendment routinely. They are corrupt and they are the enemy of the people.

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

you're wrong.
that's how they charged Papadopolous and Flynn.
all they need is one witness that says the opposite of what you say and they can charge you with lying to the FBI/obstruction etc.
heck, if the interview isn't taped, they could even *say* that you said something you didn't and then try to charge you when they find a witness to say the opposite.
you should never, NEVER talk to them.
related:
youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

Dat ass though.

Attached: 4b17b5b6c368227fac14446029d4374feddb489c1ec8d47e092ae216d57513fe.jpg (69.44 KB, 617x800)

Jason Myers
Jason Myers

too tired

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

happy I grew up not having to listen to nigger music

James Long
James Long

thanks for this user kek

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

Bump (I hate niggers)

Aaron Gomez
Aaron Gomez

Everything other than killing jews is a waste of time
I don't think your kill count has a lot of zeroes.
I think it just has one, in fact.

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

I have literally called my local pizza parlor and ordered a pizza with a swastika made in sausage. You aren't on my level. If we would get v& for shitposting, surely I would've by now.

Attached: 756350bdddd392d2f467a57254b4249b9d0e82d9e5f48f851e698785f8529be2.gif (918.76 KB, 245x285)

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

I really wan't to post the story of how ASIO contacted me but I also don't want them to know I'm still on here.

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

I'd be expecting a letters agency visit myself, not that I've said anything nasty, if I didn't live in bumfuck nowhere.

Gonna have to get a fucking VPN, I blame the Jews for this.

Jonathan Sanchez
Jonathan Sanchez

My visit was because I was a member of an IRL organisation.

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

Yeah it's worse than just misremembering, as you stated. They don't record interviews, the agent just writes down on that form what was said and how the interview went. In the eyes of the law whatever they wrote down that you said, you said, so they can make it so that you lied even if you never spoke the lie, regardless if it was intentional or not. And if you claim what happened is different than their recollection of the interview they can get you on that too. If they don't have a subpoena or a warrant, just tell them to fuck off

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

I have literally called my local pizza parlor and ordered a pizza with a swastika made in sausage.

I've got to admit – that's pretty edgy. I have to finish digging a hole in my back 40 to bury the niggers I killed a few hours ago, but I'm really proud of you, user. You're definitely based and very redpilled on the pepperoni question.

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

My visit was because I was a member of an IRL organisation.

This is why you join the Industrial Workers of the World and never pay your party dues. They never suspect the lapsed anarcho-syndicalist because your form of extremism is presumed to be growing 'shrooms in a national forest.

Camouflage, user. Camouflage.

Aaron Hughes
Aaron Hughes

lmao

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

Hahaha good advice, cheers.
I think a family member or a race mixing movement writer/youtuber I had a spat with reported me to the authorities.

Eli Foster
Eli Foster

Enjoy taunting people on the edge of genocide while you can, you literal fucking demon.

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

QQ

Austin Rivera
Austin Rivera

youtu.be/bUFIxPrp3M4

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

m00t was a cryptojew and allowed the police/fbi/nsa to have a backdoor into 4chan, the new chinkowner isn't really the new owner and it's the FBI running 4chan now

hotwheels is a disabledjew and is allowing the fbi to have a backdoor into Zig Forums

Both sites are being used to track & monitor over everything. Time to go elsewhere with our fringe ideas.

Justin Nguyen
Justin Nguyen

I already posted this somewhere (maybe this thread? this site never makes good reading material, pmw) but if you have a chance to talk with FBI agents that’s pretty cool. I mean obviously, nobody likes to be the suspect, but they’re just people. Don’t earn their attention proper, y’know? But roll with it if you get it. They’re not a bad crowd
to
spread
memes
through

Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright

if you have a chance to talk with FBI agents that’s pretty cool
It's fake.

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

this. we should disband the (((fbi))).

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

Mark?

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

THIS IS HOW THE FEDS GET INFORMANTS

The FBI is known for going around and questioning people with vague affiliations to certain groups or ideologies. They want somebody who will talk to them and nothing more. If any federal thug tries to quwstion you like this do not try to out smart them, do not try to talk your way out of it, they are trained to deal with that and turn it against someone. Simply tell them “I have nothing to say”. If they knock on your door, ask them for a warrant, if they dont have one tell them to get one and close the door in their face. They wont come back. They do these major sweeps every now and then of potential affiliates of their political enemies in order to find somebody who will talk to them, from there they will try to make you an informant. This is an old and very standard prodecure especially within the FBI. All you should say is the 5 words, “I have nothing to say.”

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

Really pathetic why do they need informants on Zig Forums. Do they seriously think this is a cyber terrorist hive network or some sci-fi bullshit?

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

Any other user's been approached by FBI?
Call them a CIA glownigger to their face and record their reaction.

Logan Cook
Logan Cook

No, but the same boomers who shilled the Qanon crap have apparently gone as far as impersonating FBI agents, which is 3 years in prison, not that they actually have the time or money to monitor this place on top of dealing with crackdens and fucking nigger-gangs and what have you.

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

Why the fuck is this fake FUD disinfo LARP STILL UP?

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

Do you have any reason for saying that? No logs stored and the legal jurisdiction is panama.

David Taylor
David Taylor

So if they aren't recording interviews, you better record all your interaction with them, as otherwise you could be written up as saying something you didn't say.

That's huge.

So basically, you're going to record yourself saying, "I have nothing to say. " and closing the door on them. Anything else and you aren't doing it right.

Jacob Johnson
Jacob Johnson

This is a good start, if they accept you they'll demand you diddle lolis on camera.

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

Nothing is going to happen. They spend all this time making it impossible to meetup irl, and now suddenly they are going to arrest us and put us all in together? There aren't enough prisons in the US, they'd just be networking for us and creating hundreds of groups in the process.

William James
William James

you actually think goverment agents are smart enough to realize that? much less the fbi…. you give them too much credit.
watch the video of them visiting user, does anything in that video give you the impression they are super smart people who are capable of the level of thought you are suggesting?
if they were smart they would have egged on user and made them do something low level enough to ensnare them but not enough to actually be a problem, then flip user to expose people who are true threats….
but that's not what happened, we get a couple of idiots chumming it up while being video tapped so it can be spread here and make everyone hyper aware they are being watched. totally a good plan if you're trying to ferret out or gain access to the more secret and deeper groups who are actually coordinating.

Blake Kelly
Blake Kelly

watch the fake video
do you think they do things we already know they do
Yeah, we think that.

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

I think my car is bugged

David Powell
David Powell

fat pudgy boomer and a frail woman

Terrorists, watch-out!

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

I think the boomers at the top are so into office politics they don't want to look like retards.

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/03/21/full_speech_donald_trump_addresses_2016_aipac.html

so he fooled you since march 2016?

Christopher Edwards
Christopher Edwards

anyone know how they "find" you?

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

The NSA finds you…

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

Kek ,we find the nsa asshole

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

boomerfag OP gets his friends to impersonate FBI
You deserve the 3 year jail sentence tbh.

Hudson Barnes
Hudson Barnes

Dude, please, if anyone EVER identifies themselves as law enforcement agents and talks to you again, tell them you you exercise your 5th amendment right to not incriminate yourself.

Nobody in law enforcement is your friend. Literally their only job is to investigate, make arrests and charge you.

Any police officer who watches this video will tell you this was a soft interrogation. They're not bad people, and if someone is posting about committing terrorism you should absolutely call the FBI again, it could save lives. That being said, again, they're not your friends, just ask them if you're being detained and if you're free to go. If they say yes, then you go, if not you ask the charge and then tell them you need to talk to a lawyer.

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

Any police officer who watches this video will tell you this was a soft interrogation.
No, we'll laugh at you for believing that this is real.

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

homebrewcpuring.org/

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

Q predicted this.

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

if someone is posting about committing terrorism you should absolutely call the FBI again, it could save lives
Yeah no, the only reason these two were on the FBI's radar to begin with was that they were silly enough to give the FBI tips to begin with. They're making it very clear that if you have actual information, you need to keep it to yourself no matter what or else the FBI will come for you next (even though you're not the bad guy).

Alexander Wright
Alexander Wright

these two were on the FBI's radar
Except they weren't and the video is fake.

Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor

I sure do love refreshing the catalog and seeing a faked FUD LARP thread about a subject that was already spoken about a week ago not only STILL up despite being 100% falsified and reported to the anti-white anti-Zig Forums moderation hundreds of times, but also bumped to page 1 again.
It's almost like feds and shills that want you to think this is real want it in the forefront of your attention at all times to maximize the F U D effects and the hostile moderation personally endorses it.

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

look at my pendulum swining left and right … tick tock … and now listen to my subdueing voice… you will become tired… your eyelids are heavier now… you are very sleepy…. your eyelids are too heavy now… sleeep… all you want to do is sleeeppp…..

Mason Bell
Mason Bell

/suicide/index.html

Joshua Ortiz
Joshua Ortiz

also you want to sage. dont forget to sage.

Bentley Perez
Bentley Perez

FBI needs to clean itself up and go after the CIA. Getting v&'d by FBI used to be funny till we realized they were covering for serious rich pedos in government worldwide. Now they have been fucking disgraced as a joke of a law enforcement agency. This is why they were after militia for decades. The fucking Clinton's and cabal wanted the FBI and doj to stop all Patriots from having a way to resist their pizzagate Podesta.

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

pizzagate Podesta parties

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

Protect free speech my ass. FBI doing this shit are just the shabbos goy patrol.

David White
David White

heh
classic one

Matthew Lopez
Matthew Lopez

FBI doing this shit
They aren't "doing this shit" because it's fucking fake you retard.

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

(61) posts of ITS FAKE REEEEE
shilling the thread for a full 4 days straight
For argument's sake (I know you're a fed), in your words what would a real video look like?

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

IF I SPAM IT ENOUGH THEY'LL BE FORCED TO BELIEVE ME!!!!!

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

these FBI agents were white and seemed nice people.

also they're just doing their jobs bros.

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

I don't hate anyone or blame anyone or any bug (or glownigger) for being what it is. I feel sad if I kill a hornet- but I still kill it, because it makes the world better.

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

Where's the suits?
The point is to avoid unwanted attention, not to mention that they don't want you to feel too nervous.
Aside from really big higher ups/officers, feds are average people. Only people in big positions prefer to dress in classical clothes preferred by rich people, in this case it doesn't matter what country those higher ups are from, most of them like classical style, though there are exceptions. Young and middle age people mostly prefer to wear casual clothes, the fashion depends from the country of course.
Of all people I expected Zig Forums not to be as dumb to believe that feds are some stereotypical suspicious guys in suits wearing shades. You have no excuse to see feds in this stereotypical way, even Snowden looked like an average guy. Military and agencies are two absolutely different things, each have their own specifics and agencies are much closer to civilian structures, just like any other government services/structures.
I don't know about USA, but in my country military is very strict, up to having very specific dress-code. Agencies like other government services/structures have a lot of liberties.

He wouldn't know, he's a low-life and on the bottom of the hierarchy. In fact I would not call him a fed, a shill is a literal nobody and does not belong to specific group.

Lucas Thomas
Lucas Thomas

Of all people I expected Zig Forums not to be as dumb to believe that feds are some stereotypical suspicious guys in suits wearing shades
That's not the point, we get that. We're saying it's a bit shit the the feds can't even be bothered dressing for success. We know they're sloppy, that doesn't mean we aren't going to say something about it.

Noah Brooks
Noah Brooks

…. …. targeting dumb goys with fbi thot

Attached: fred.png (423.54 KB, 697x625)

Isaiah Adams
Isaiah Adams

AN account born on April 28th
Ha Muzzy lie found.
We know…

Benjamin Campbell
Benjamin Campbell

honestly surprised more anons are not vaned

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

I am vewy fwightened now. I have seen de wight anons.
I disavow all of my pwevious strwongly-held conwictions that I have aqwired in my search for the twuth behind the wies I fought I was told. Fwom now on, I will only beweive wot my leaders and betters tell me to beweive even if it contwadicts my weality and appears to destwoy my culture. That is just a miwage. Diwersity weally is stwength, Mr Sowos knows best and I am not weally being fucked in the ass by de ewites on a daiwy basis..
Bye, bye hatechan and bye, bye to your heartwess deceptions

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

Is this about that Deb FBI lady who showed her badge to the camera?

Attached: Debra-Morgan.mp4 (1.07 MB, 854x480)

Zachary King
Zachary King

Man, that show torpedo'd itself in the later seasons more than any other show I can think of. Absolutely disappointing.

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

I won't show it to anybody.
Worst! porn! ever!

Attached: .jpg (53.22 KB, 960x720)

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

I don't understand why you wouldn't answer "the jews really put my hair on end but I don't talk to anyone besides the strangers on an anonymous Mongolian throat singing fan forum."

Parker White
Parker White

The moderation personally supports and endorses FUD tactic disinformation campaigns. Be scared, goy. Be afraid. The FBI is going to come after you for posting on imageboards! Nevermind the fact the actor playing the user outright states it's because he doxed himself to the government by reporting a poster to the FBI, just like you nu/pol/ retards doxed yourselves to report women on the internet to the IRS to give ZOG money to use against you.

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

You do know that the FBI is not on our side so why even look to them for support? Fucking idiot.

Lincoln Smith
Lincoln Smith

Asking the right question.

Ethan Green
Ethan Green

However, they problem did a preliminary dox on him prior to meeting him, so pretty sure the FBI looked at his internet history. And why the fuck even talk to them without firstly telling them to fuck off and if that didn't work then bring a lawyer with you.

Lucas Campbell
Lucas Campbell

Wait…why are you video taping them (for proof they might do something illegal) as if they just randomly started interrogating you when YOU contacted them…? Fucking idiot. Fucking iphone recording everything idiot.

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

That will probably happen more with the next few effort posts. They'll decide they have to do something, which will involve harassing a bunch of already paranoid and antisocial (but perhaps cowed) people, some of whom will snap.

Ethan Ramirez
Ethan Ramirez

I have nothing to say

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

THE FBI LET THE STONEMAN DOUGLAS SCHOOL SHOOTING IN PARKLAND HAPPEN DESPITE BEING WARNED

THE FBI LET A MUSLIM INFORMANT DRIVE TO THE CURTIS CULWELL CENTER CENTER TO SHOOT UP AN ART EXHIBIT
Luckily a local hero shot the informant/terrorist before he could do any damage. The FBI allowed it happen.

THE FBI ALLOWED AND PARTICIPATED IN THE FAKE SANDY HOOK SCHOOL SHOOTING
The families involved all got paid millions by the FBI.

THE FBI HAD PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF THE 9/11 ATTACK YET ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN

THE FBI REFUSES TO PROSECUTE HILLARY CLINTON FOR HER CRIMES

THE FBI REFUSES TO PROSECUTE ROBERT MUELLER FOR DELIVERING AMERICA'S URANIUM TO THE RUSSIANS

THE FBI REFUSES TO SHUT DOWN D.C. PEDOPHILE GANGS

The FBI are straight up traitors to America and our president Donald J. Trump, and they expect US to report threats to THEM? LOLOLOL you fucking glow niggers are hilarious. The FBI hates America. The FBI is a domestic enemy of American.

Remember, anons defend the constitution against all threats foreign AND DOMESTIC.

Attached: 7d112d0723707d41be5e3903a85eeeae6a3d5fbe32171c0a076e1ee0045a21ec.png (321.96 KB, 500x400)

Anthony Howard
Anthony Howard

So sick of the "intelligence community".

Why do mosques, commies groups and talmudic schools exist? They are all seditious groups.

FBI, CIA etc. should spend more time reading and researching and less time chasing boogiemen.

Thomas Jefferson, had a central intelligence agency. It was called his library. He knew muzzies were our sworn enemies simply by reading their book. Doesn't take AI super computers or 2 year investigations to figure out. Same with the Talmuud.

FBI and CIA went 8 years of Hussein with a poorly photoshopped Birth Certificate, forged government document. Meanwhile their harassing some Chan poster.

Intelligence Community is called the Library.

Luke Barnes
Luke Barnes

There were said to be Agents that escorted the underwear bomber to the airport to make sure he boarded.

There was an FBI van monitoring the muzzie that went to Texas cartoon contest.

Hudson Powell
Hudson Powell

The video is fucking fake you retard.

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

Sir, I am not retarded. I assure you my chromosome count is completely normal.

I'll send the video through my forensics department and get back to you.

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

Yeah, when's the last time you saw some Nigerian scam factory being raided. They give a total run around between all the agencies and don't help on nothing.

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

We live in the era of political repression.

Oliver Flores
Oliver Flores

Gonna be honest, I'm still not even sure what qannon is.

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

Saint Tarrant is the goat.

Attached: 649AC53B-6B4C-46BD-9B7A-3EE37A76DDD7.jpeg (229.14 KB, 1125x767)
Attached: B5CAC0BB-69FC-4038-ADEF-9B55DCBDFC16.jpeg (205.38 KB, 1051x756)

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

the FBI are all boomer who don't think about the country as a whole and instead follow orders because that's where the money is
No the FBI is all jewish. that's why glompf had been wire tapped immediately after someone suggested he pee'd on a stripper.

Colton Hughes
Colton Hughes

lol hey guis look at me i talk to federal intelligence services XD
Good job.

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

Easy there partner, it’s rapport building. She & alphabet don’t gaf about your leet haxor skillz.

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

imagine still thinking conservatives are the new anti-establishment counter-culture when you literally volunteer to become FBI informants

Attached: Stalin-nose.JPG (21.35 KB, 468x402)

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

reciprocate the direwall

Eli White
Eli White

Honestly user you shouldnt have spoken to them at all, not even a word beyond "no"
Theres a good chance they might spin tall tales with the yarn youve given them.
Keep yourself safe user, we've already lost a few anons since the first exodus to alphabet soups and mossad. Dont be a statistic, you sound like a smart guy speaking to the feds aside it would be better to have you around for the great meme war next year and not on a watchlist where you get busted the same day you post an edgy pepe meme
Get a VPN and keep an eye out for suspicious activity around you
Stay safe out there ameribros

Attached: 1554618357563.jpg (11.07 KB, 320x320)

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

Kinda looks like a Jewess. What does Zig Forums think?

Attached: 555D9290-4B8E-4818-AB3C-564B857DA005.png (576.36 KB, 697x1079)

Wyatt Brooks
Wyatt Brooks

62/506
top fucking kek get fucked glowie. Just saying its fake doesnt remove your face from the video.

Attached: Rage-of-the-feds.jpg (10.81 KB, 474x296)

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

They were just trying to be friendly and make OP feel more comfortable. It's basically ye olde "good cop bad cop" except the bad cop in this situation is their boss who insists they investigate things they don't really want to take seriously.

invidio.us/watch?v=tv2yvsXrwFo

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

topkek, i love you guys no homo

Attached: 16a640f284da2da9d7b0c7d8afef8668e12dbe502d68e7d0a333ff5b635284f9.png (6.59 KB, 232x266)

Landon Hill
Landon Hill

The easiest way to begin to determine the authenticity of the video would be to dox the "agents" and see if they are in fact glowniggers. I'm surprised no one has attempted it.

David Turner
David Turner

If the video is real and they are talking to a real user their dox would check out
If it were fake, it would still likely be made by feds just that the user would be a fed as well, so their dox should still check out
Unless you mean that they are mossad or something which I doubt based on their voice and faces

Attached: Oekaki.png (3.41 KB, 500x250)

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

wew ignore that pic, was testing out the oekaki and forgot to clear it

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

It's as safe as your VPN provider makes it. You're essentially transferring trust from your internet service provider (Verizon, Comcast, AT&T, etc) to the VPN provider that you're using. Using a VPN located in a country that isn't a known participant of the five eyes surveillance program will go a long way to making it harder for the glow in the darks to subpoena them for your logs. If you use Tor then your VPN provider/ISP will know that you're using Tor but they won't know what websites you're visiting or what you're posting assuming you don't disable noscript everywhere and open up PDFs that could expose your real IP and whatnot.

Check out the /g/ wiki article on the matter for more info wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/Anonymizing_yourself

Chase Long
Chase Long

Good points. In that case I still think it would be a good starting point for unraveling this. Otherwise it'll be another two hundred posts of pointless back and forth. I'm leaning towards gay opp to sow fear after the recent effortposters but that is just my gut feeling.

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

That's what happens when you're too retarded to use a vpn or tor, you fucking retarded subhuman

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

having such a low IQ that he actually thought Trump was not a kike when his fucking oldest daughter was married to a literal kike
Sounds like you're more of a turbo retard, you fucking disgusting subhuman imbecile

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

This place is so broken obeisant that it treats serious posts as signs of mental illness. Given the audience, why not talk to the FBI? They’re likely better, less compliant people.

Aiden Hill
Aiden Hill

Lol, this is what I come here to find. You really have no dignity, huh? Nothing in your head but the disgust response that enslaved you? Total defiance of all nice things forever? What would change you?

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

I'd say the whole thing is an elaborate "we're watching" intimidation program targeted at anyone who watches the video. The user who is recording works for the FBI. So, everyone in the recorded video is FBI. Further, the man recording openly says he has called the FBI in the past to report something during Trump's election. So, there is already an established connection between FBI and this individual. Further still, the two FBI agents toward the end of the recording make the offer to become an official FBI informant. The real messaging displayed here is directed at the viewer of the video, not the man recording. So, in short… the FBI is letting anons know they are watching Zig Forums, and the FBI would also like visitors of Zig Forums to become FBI informants.

That is all I see here.

Attached: USA-USA-USA.jpg (34.01 KB, 283x352)

David Bailey
David Bailey

fake glow nog is used as bait to fool anons from infinite to report.
Glows know where the threat was made because they made it.
now they monitor the IP that sent the report and know you use infinity

Possible method.

Camden Thomas
Camden Thomas

Watch this

Attached: not-the-hottest-bait-they-could've-used.png (405.54 KB, 406x720)

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

not replacing FBI with CIA
living inside America
Sir, you are under arrest for talking trash about a government agency above the 1st amendment.

Hand over the memes now

Attached: expandtheimage.png (313.79 KB, 640x960)

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

Most probable quick rundown is
send a subpoena to Zig Forums requesting the IP address of X poster
Find out who the internet service provider for X poster's IP is
Send a subpoena to the ISP who services that IP address for internet traffic logs, find out who associated with that IP is most likely to be the poster in question (if you use an ISP owned router they no doubt are logging the MAC addresses of the devices sending requests to this site)
with information from two subpoenas, feds conduct interview
feds play stupid and pretend to know much less about you than they really do, will use concealed information to cozy up to you and make you more comfortable with them
get ensnared in lie (even something as simple as "I don't plan on sharing this video with anybody")
be held liable for prosecution under USC 1001 ( quick rundown: archive.fo/9rozD )
get coerced into talking more to avoid prosecution under 1001
open yourself up for prosecution under much more serious offenses than USC 1001 offenses
become FBI's bitch

Using a VPN + Tor makes this process significantly harder on the glows than it otherwise would be. They'd have to talk to foreign governments to file subpoenas on your VPN provider, who will be able to give them nothing except the timeframe that you were using the Tor network even assuming they log everything.

Ryder Campbell
Ryder Campbell

This fuck is glowing like the sun. Fuckin arrogant try-hards always outing themselves. We arent normies here, faggot. Youre gunna have to be more subtle than that.

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

Filtered

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

Bazed

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

Why are we still bumping this bullshit. Why does the thread still exist.

Evan Ortiz
Evan Ortiz

Have you guys seen this shit?
Antifa working hand-in-hand with huffpo and others to dox Identity Europa members to get them fired?
identifyevropa.org/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (219.73 KB, 913x780)

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

Neo-Nazi Hipsters Identity Evropa Exposed In Discord Chat Leak
unicornriot.ninja/2019/neo-nazi-hipsters-identity-evropa-exposed-in-discord-chat-leak/

Hudson Cox
Hudson Cox

Oh great, a thread about Iran comes up, the Q2-LARP sister thread gets called out, and one of the later big name players in Pizzagate gets (((suicided))), and all of a sudden this fake FUD thread that the compromised moderation exposed themselves as fed shills for leaving up gets necrobumped.

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

Well hello…special agent.

Attached: learn-German.mp4 (2.06 MB, 640x480)

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

Being afraid of the government
LOL, the FBI looks like a bunch of retards in the video

Attached: niggeraidsfaggot.jpg (26.04 KB, 400x400)

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

mr fbi man i was only joking about wanting to kill niggers pls i havent seen another person in months youre scaring me

Attached: 1518812833485.png (56.59 KB, 403x448)

Andrew Perez
Andrew Perez

If you're ever visited by the FBI, you should be friendly and welcoming. You've got tons of leads they should follow up after all. A lot of israeli espionage is practically done in the open, and if the FBI is coming to you and taking you seriously as an informant, you've got a duty to let them know about all the perfidy taking place in Government/Finance/Business.

Lying to the FBI is a Federal crime, user

If you're afraid of getting fake charges against you, send anonymous envelopes of printouts by physical mail to multiple agencies that would be interested in it. It works a hell of a lot better than anonymous emails. A pile of papers is harder to ignore.

If you have information about a felony, it is actually a crime not to inform on them.

Attached: viv-send-mails.jpg (308.94 KB, 562x665)

Asher Flores
Asher Flores

I just watched the video.
If this is a fake, it was done beautifully.
If it's real then, OH SHIT. They can come visit you for thinking you might know something?
I wouldn't trust a meeting with some cops unless I was able to wear a mask and they could never prove they were actually talking to me.
One small slip of the tounge to a clown, and you're in the slammer.
Who the hell wants to talk to anyone on duty where misspeaking could get you vanned.
I've learned enough dealing with cops that there is a million and one "little known" laws they can draw on to fuck you over for anything.
God bless this user for recording this and putting yourself at risk for the sake of confirming what we all already knew.
Hey cop!? I honestly suggest you quit your job or else become a fully committed infiltrator Come talk to ME if you have any info on OTHER COPS, that are doing criminal shit. You make sure to give me a call if you hear anything okay? Here's my ID:
+————————–+
| user ID |
| Official |
| Type: non-boomer |
+————————–+
SHHHEEEEIIIITTTT

Attached: chaos.png (203.88 KB, 453x319)

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

Attached: eJwNyssNwyAMANBdGIBPwDZkG2ojEikJCOip6u7tO7-Peo9L7epYq8-dGDkntyF6rjZyLbq2Vq-S-zk1t9vktTIfd3nWNM4DOqKNAkbwEG00mydLySaPiUKAGJMRV5jFobAVZIKM2b08-BdbHzHo-lT1-QGqvijU.png (133.91 KB, 314x300)

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

The things you learn at bingo.

Attached: 02.-Ninth-Xanax---Cucked-Tucked-And-Completely-Mind-Fucked.mp4 (9.93 MB, 600x600)

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

There's something about the left-hand path.

Attached: result.mp4 (14.67 MB, 600x600)

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

Attached: digits-signify.jpg (60.41 KB, 420x400)

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

What a gal….

Evan Bailey
Evan Bailey

holy shit how many visits did they make? How many boomers from /qretard/ ended up getting visits?

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

How many boomers from /qretard/ ended up getting visits?
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The FBI. Visiting Qtard boomers. Which means the FBI got all the Qtard bullshit "confirmed" from multiple sources and will now be desperately searching for the moles infiltrating the entire Deep State. The moles that don't actually exist outside of boomer fever dreams. Or do they? I guess you'll never really know, glowniggers.

naziperfect.jpg

Blake Anderson
Blake Anderson

This this this.

They will use these interviews to trip you up into lying to them, then use that to threaten and blackmail you into informing on people. Its a felony to lie to feds, and they determine whether you have lied based on what THEY have written down about you. This is not a joke. Dont be an idiot.

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

Handled better than OP, but still not perfect. Again, it's fine to let them talk for a bit but in terms of what you say it should be nothing other than "I don't know" or "I don't recall". Learn to be the gray man, you shouldn't appear to have any personality, conversing with you needs to be like talking to a wall.
Yep, I've done this with cops and it works remarkably well. It's important to also not give hard denials either. A hard denial can be used as a wedge to try to break your story but "I don't remember" or "I don't think so" is such a vague denial that it gives them no window for attack.