Race War Training

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

Are you ready for a racewar?
Some of you may have guns and other gear, but are you physically and mentally prepared for ultraviolent urban combat?
I think most of the people on this board have to respond with a "no" to this question.

In this thread, we will provide info-material with the aim to change that.
Topics of relevance:

weaponry
shooting training
what gear to have and how to handle it
preparing to kill (mentally and physically)
martial arts
physical training in relation to combat
survival skills
where to get professional training
etc.

Attached: Ghillie-Suit.jpg (117.19 KB, 800x594)

Other urls found in this thread:

jrbooksonline.com/HTML-docs/Spetsnaz.htm
s4.imgload.info/ubce1915uvmvm8k.png==>>13206728
fpp.co.uk/Hitler/docs/Mannerheim/recording_040642_dt.html
americanthinker.com/articles/2004/08/the_last_big_lie_of_vietnam_ki.html
machinemart.co.uk/p/cl500m-metal-lathemill-drill/
redbackone.com/pages/combat-shooting-course-list
krtraining.com/KRTraining/Classes/classes.html
tacticalranch.com/firearms-training
gladreaders.com/audible-free-trial/#things-to-know-before-signing-up

Logan Young
Logan Young

Can you shills, just fuck off?

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

don't worry OP, second post is kike free

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

Bump and reported.

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

Fuck this glownigger BS
If you are an a 18-26 yr old alpha.
.. join Army.Corp and go combat mos
4-6 yrs later
….skills attained.

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

Oy vey goyim, discuss your tactics for all to see so we know exactly what you'll do!
Global Report

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (27.01 KB, 239x211)

James Martin
James Martin

But you don't need info, your agency probably has plenty of resources to provide you with all of those things.

Attached: SillyGunman.jpg (201.4 KB, 1000x800)

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

join Army.Corp and go combat mos
yes let me just pledge my heart and soul to fight Israel's wars for 4 years

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

d-don't prepare y-yourselves goyim
y-you sh-shill

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

Contribute to this glownigger farm thread!!!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (132.58 KB, 1440x1080)

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

YES EVERY POST IS MADE BY A KIKE. EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD IS SECRETLY A KIKE. YOU ARE EVEN A KIKE.

Lucas Turner
Lucas Turner

join the army
spent the best years of your life dying for Israel
Fuck off Moshe, go yourself

Nathan Foster
Nathan Foster

You should post your tactics on a board where the FBI is known to lurk

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (21.6 KB, 209x241)

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

using exclamation points
Seems like they are paying well this morning

Anthony Turner
Anthony Turner

Yes goyim, lay out your tactics where the FBI can easily find

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500.45 KB, 720x720)

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

using a profile picture
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD ISHMAEL

Lucas Harris
Lucas Harris

Sticking to the script but changing it a little? lel

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

be OP
start self help thread
everyone calls you a mossad agent instead

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

Posting your tactics out in the open instead of a bunker is exactly what you should do
Global Report

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (195.32 KB, 840x484)

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

posting our tactics? did you even read OP? this is supposed to be a thread about compiling self help info, not a game plan to the racewar.
anons: 1
(((anons))): 0

Dylan Fisher
Dylan Fisher

I have some toys that I have learned to handle.
But I am fat & tired so the best I can hope for is defend my home.
Seems to be no shortage of 'warrior' types lately.

Attached: gun-back.jpg (159.79 KB, 600x724)

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

Daily reminder to:
Ignore shills
Ignore kikes
Ignore cowards telling you to stop doing real things
Post good screencaps instead.

I'll start, ex-french foreign user short manual how to be prepare without issues with law.

Attached: ffl-manual.png (109.27 KB, 1762x537)

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

MeViegh- 'I did,nigger'

Owen Lewis
Owen Lewis

ex-french foreign legion user*
fixed.

Dylan Baker
Dylan Baker

Little classic here.

Attached: cables2.png (144.6 KB, 1787x921)

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

Yes, Aryans (Puerto Ricans, Italians, Brazilians, Germans, etc) will beat the kikes in this coming war.

Kevin Jones
Kevin Jones

Mentally preparing to kill

Killing people isn't as easy as you may think it is. There have been occurences recorded in WWI and WWII where men actually couldn't bring themselves to shoot at the enemy. Not only the accuracy rates of soldiers, but even the rate at which they fired their guns have steadily improved over the last century.
Armies all over the world are aware that men need to train the ability to kill.
They seek to create the mental connection of "identifying target - shooting target" in their recruits by utilizing the following methods.
1. They use human silhouette cutouts as targets. This establishes the mental image of shooting at a person, unlike round targets or stuff like bottles and metal plates.
2. They use targets which suddenly pop up and require the recruit to shoot immidiately, which also creates the instinctual reaction of "shoot" instead of just observing.
3. They have their recruits play paintball with markers that look and sound like actual guns.
4. They have their recruits "train under stress".
This means:
shooting at targets and performing physical exercises in the breaks
shooting while the trainer pushes you
shooting out of akward positions
shooting while moving
shooting in sub-par conditions (inside smoke, at night)

You can emulate these training methods yourself at the range or at home.
For more realism, you could invest in a ballistic gel head or buy an old mannequin from a clothing store.

Russian Speznaz take the realism of their training even further. To emulate the gorey, brutal realities of war, and to desensitize and harden their soldiers, they have invented one of the toughest training scenarios in the world.

(continued)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (8.37 MB, 2432x1540)

Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

I don't really like getting my hands, eww…

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

(continuation)

A group of young spetsnaz soldiers are hauled out of bed at night because of an emergency, and sent in pursuit of a `spy'. The worse the weather the better. Best of all when there is torrential rain, a gusty wind, mud and slush. Many kilometres of obstacles — broken-down stairs, holes in walls, ropes across holes and ditches. The platoon of young soldiers are completely out of breath, their hearts beating fast. Their feet slip, their hands are scratched and bruised. Forward! Everyone is bad-tempered — the officers and especially the men. The soldier can give vent to his anger only by punching some weaker fellow-sufferer in the face and maybe getting a kick in the ribs in reply. The area is dotted with ruined houses, everything is smashed, ripped apart, and there's broken glass everywhere. Everything is wet and slippery, and there are never-ending obstacles with searchlights trained on them. But they don't help: they only hinder, blinding the men as they scramble over. Now they come to a dark cellar, with the doors ripped off the hinges. Everybody down. Along the corridor. Then there's water ahead. The whole group running at full tilt without slowing down rushes straight into some sticky liquid. A blinding light flashes on. It's not water they are in — it's blood. Blood up to the knees, the waist, the chest. On the walls and the ceiling are chunks of rotten flesh, piles of bleeding entrails. The steps are slippery from slimy bits of brain. Undecided, the young soldiers jam the corridor. Then somebody in the darkness lets a huge dog off its chain. There is only one way out — through the blood. Only forwards, where there is a wide passageway and a staircase upwards.

Where on earth could they get so much blood? From the slaughter-house, of course. It is not so difficult to make the tank of blood. It can be narrow and not very deep, but it must be twisting and there must be a very low ceiling over it. The building in which the tank of blood is arranged can be quite small, but piles of rotten boards, beams and concrete slabs must be tipped into it. Even in very limited space it is possible to create the impression that you are in an endless labyrinth overflowing with blood. The most important thing is to have plenty of twists and turns, holes, gaps, dead ends and doors. If you don't have enough blood you can simply use animal entrails mixed with blood. The bottom of the tank must not be even: you must give the learner the possibility of tripping over and going under. But most important is that the first training session should take place with a group of really young soldiers who have joined spetsnaz but are still isolated and have had no opportunity of meeting older soldiers and being warned what to expect. And there's something else: the tank of blood must not be the final obstacle that night. The greatest mistake is to drive the men through the tank and then bring the exercise to an end, leaving them to clean themselves up and go to bed. In that case the blood will only appear to them as a terrible dream. Keep driving them on over more and more obstacles.

Exhausting training exercises must be repeated and repeated again, never stopping to rest. Carry on with the exercise throughout the morning, throughout the day. Without food and without drink. In that way the men acquire the habit of not being taken aback by any surprises. Blood on their hands and on their uniforms, blood in their boots — it all becomes something familiar. On the same day there must also be a lot of gunfire, labyrinths with bones, and dogs, dogs and more dogs. The tank of blood must be remembered by the men as something quite ordinary in a whole series of painful experiences.

jrbooksonline.com/HTML-docs/Spetsnaz.htm

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024 KB, 1280x720)

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

Powerless.

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

(continuation no. 2)

This kind of training is obviously very hard to emulate, but you could use one of the aspects for your own training by buying a carcass at your local butchery.

This carcass could then be utilized in two different training scenarios:
1. Hang it from the ceiling or a tree and cut it up with bladed weaponry (bayonet, knife, axe) to
a. test the density of the flesh and the force required to cut through meat or bone
b. desensitize yourself from cutting through flesh

2. Shoot at it. The sound of flesh and bones being impacted by a bullet and meat splattering is a good desensitization training for nerve-wracking combat scenarios. Also, the aftermath will serve as a lesson about the severity of gunshot wounds.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.05 MB, 1000x664)

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

meant to reply to

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

Just learn to shoot, learn to lift, learn to fight, learn to first aid. You're done.

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

BASED thread

Grayson Parker
Grayson Parker

Learn to redpill is necessary for reinforcements:
==s4.imgload.info/ubce1915uvmvm8k.png==>>13206728

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

I'm ready, fellow white brothers.

Attached: eddiemurphy.jpg (57.63 KB, 640x360)

Cooper Adams
Cooper Adams

this

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

hue

Colton Campbell
Colton Campbell

Thanks for this user, i remember reading this but didn’t think to screencap it

Juan Mitchell
Juan Mitchell

Where are you hanging out lately? Nobody but a retard would shoot at something while it was hanging in front of tile.

Attached: Biljana-Djurdjevic-Serbia-paintings-artodyssey-(18).jpg (79.66 KB, 787x522)
Attached: djurdevic-Dr.-Dolittle-with-Friends-painting.jpg (146.86 KB, 1024x799)
Attached: the-dentist-chair-djurdjevic.jpg (119.76 KB, 721x522)
Attached: hunters-djurdjevic-biljana.jpg (141.8 KB, 960x522)

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

Puerto Ricans are not 'aryan' user. Neither are Brazilians.

Leo Wilson
Leo Wilson

go glow on /k/index.html

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

((( )))
Don't try to (((D&C))) us, rabbi

Nicholas Jackson
Nicholas Jackson

((( )))
implying
NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

This thread is useful, ignore all the shills here.
tl;dr:
1. Shoot meat/carcasses to desensitve yourself
2. Shoot targets that move and pop out to remain alert.
3. Shoot targets while moving, crouching, proning, or lying in uncomfortable positions.

What shooting postures do you recommend?

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

Hand to hand combat

It should be obvious that hand to hand combat can not be learned from infographics on Zig Forums. You should definitely start learning a martial art at a local fighting gym. You will meet some people there who might already be redpilled or at least potential radicals.

Martial arts that incorporate weaponry:
Eskrima
Kali
Krav Maga
Kobudo
Ninjitsu
Aikido
Kung-Fu
Kendo
Especially the first three are very useful for armed combat situations.

Other martial arts that focus on basic movements and work with lots of sparring:
Muay Thai
Kickboxing
Boxing
Greco-Roman Wrestling
MMA
These martial arts, despite not incorporating weaponry, are also extremely useful to train your agility, your reflexes, your striking power and your strength. Training them will definitely help you in combat situations regardless wether you are armed or unarmed.

You should go through some of your routines in full gear every once in a while and train at least once a week.

Attached: Pressure-Points.gif (36.19 KB, 537x511)
Attached: elbow-strike.jpg (79.21 KB, 456x715)
Attached: Pressure-Points-2.png (42.97 KB, 550x505)
Attached: Target-areas-of-the-human-body.png (30.4 KB, 550x325)
Attached: Pressure-Points.gif (36.19 KB, 537x511)

Gavin White
Gavin White

I will shorten this a bit, if good user allows.

If you want to learn how to smash people just with your body:
Muay Thai
BJJ
MMA (Pick a good gym! Shit is popular, therefore full of retards.)
Learn in this order.

If you want to learn how to smash people with various things:
Military version of Krav Maga (good luck finding the instructor though)
Libre for knife
dedicated classes for those instruments

Do not bother with traditional martial arts unless you are interested with the philosophy behind it.

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

You dumb fucks want to fight jews it is fine by me, just stop calling yourselves 'aryan' it is fucking ridiculous.

How much of Zig Forums is bots at this point…saved for posterity. Less than 1 second between posts…not even enough time to switch IPs or anything…think about it anons….

Attached: 8chan-comment-bots-on-pol.jpg (157.18 KB, 588x315)

James Diaz
James Diaz

Do some reading.
Specifically re. The Troubles.
Your weapon will be provided by a fixer, probably on the same day as you use it. Maybe you get to zero it once or twice beforehand.
All weapons will be dumped immediately after use for the fixer to clean forensically.
Clothing items will be bought recently from a department store and burned after use.
First thing you should do when shit kicks off is empty your house of anything remotely incriminating (weapons, books, everything basically)
You pretend to be a normie and act only when necessary.

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

Do you have any tips on using AR-15s? I heard that they're prone to jamming, but that might be because of high capacity magazines.

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

They have already diagnosed everything you have ever done. You think they don't know their targets? :)

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

All the shills trying to derail and claiming i glow are the best proof that a thread like this was long overdue.

I recommend watching the army recruits doing shooting under stress and just copying their training. Running and crawling until physical exertion + shooting while lying on your back / crouching etc.
If you train at the range and know some people there, or with some friends in the open, you have more possibilities. A friend could push you or shout at you. Video related

Caleb Stewart
Caleb Stewart

This is a nice post. Also read The Management of Savagery by Abu Bakr Naji, although be very careful about from where do you get the copy, since it will generate attention of alphabets.

they are omnipotent defeatist meme
No.

Ian Hughes
Ian Hughes

Jams with sand - like in Iraq an sheeeeit
not so much in the northeast US for example.
weapon originally designed for jungle warfare, not desert
unless you are fighting in the desert you will be good

Kayden Bell
Kayden Bell

im getting out of here, ive got all the books and audio i want. theres really nothing left, no point in lollygagging on the web anymore.

Chase Roberts
Chase Roberts

Are you baiting or something? This is bad advice. You don't involve another person into a lone wolf attack and you certainly don't buy clothes last minute as it can be traced to you via surveillance cameras and receipts. That's how they caught Jussie Smollete faking the MAGA country hate crime hoax. Don't get your advice from movies/literature, just get your advice from autobios and IRL attacks.

William Bennett
William Bennett

Get in shape
Get comfortable with a rifle platform
GO HUNTING

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

My amazon book orders lel

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

*loses to goatfarmers*
Yeah I'm sure they've got real accurate lists for all 100 counter terror guys

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

thrift stores

Jayden Carter
Jayden Carter

I believe he was talking more about working in already established underground group, user. The Troubles are Ireland in 70s-90s, during the height of IRA action.

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

Watching Hickok45 shoot it seems the high capacity mags are a problem…the higher the capacity the worse the downward pull, drag and jamming.

I am not being defeatist. I am telling you that during the Bolshevik slaughter of the innocents the kikes had already worked out EXACTLY who they were going to murder EXACTLY like Erdogan's recent purge of his nation…how many did he imprison/kill 100,000? Do you think that shit 'happens overnight'? No it takes planning, coordination and intelligence gathering. In the case of the bolsheviks it was a personal vendetta but it was also an offence to them that someone could be moral, beautiful or talented. They reserved the worst tortures for those who made it obvious that they were an inferior creation and subhuman.

With Erdogan's slaughter they had already categorized and classified every last citizen and they simply rounded them up on a whim. All those facilities and even the clothing of the 'volunteer' police takes time to order user…don't be foolish and think you are going to 'act normal' when the shit goes down. You better not put your guns away you better fire on the people coming to 'arrest you'.

Jayden Young
Jayden Young

user, that's clearly an IP-hop, I've seen the same guy do the same thing in different threads. Stop being a newfag.

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

LARPING
The Thread

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

Look at the timestamp faggot.

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

You have said something which is not true, never was and until we have some sort of omnipotent AI, it won't be. No one here is underplaying the power of alphabets, but also do not fall for the other choice - over-rating their power. The greatest part of their power is the image they are carefully grooming for decades - that they are powerful and omnipresent. The reality is very much different and that is something which every single person with experience can attest to. Stop doing their work for them, for free even.

Cameron Perry
Cameron Perry

Hi, jew.

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

Oy vey! Fighting for your peoples survival or any real preparation at all is larping silly goyim

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

OPEN FUCKING FIRE ON THEM WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU OR YOUR GUNS FAGGOT.

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

I guess it'll contain some good advice, but it doesn't account for contemporary technology. Burning clothing is obviously good advice, but buying it recently is a good way to get caught because of surveillance footage. It has to be done at the start (preferably with a 2 month to 5 year gap prior to the attack in Roblox) in order for it to be clandestine. If you're buying clothing, it must be bought with cash as it can't be traced to you like credit card.

Better advice would be to purchase clothing from yard sales or flea markets as there's rarely surveillance footage. If you purchase it from those outlets, you can give it 2 weeks before you conduct your attack in Roblox.

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

BT & inb4
Everyone they get they had intel on
Everyone they don't get is one of them

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

Juden detected

Attached: 1552665177458.jpg (64.66 KB, 279x372)

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

This should be pretty obvious, but if you are partaking in yard sales. Only use cash. If they want you to use credit card, state that payment processors like Square take a small percentage of fees from them and that you would prefer to pay them the full amount. Ask if them for advice on cameras that you can use for your vehicle or house as a means of determining whether they have surveillance/dashcams on or not.

Connor James
Connor James

You are the type who would have been surprised by Hitler's commiseration over how many tanks the Bolsheviks had secretly prepared anticipating the German advance. You DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR ENEMY…in this case my words are not for you at all…they are for anyone with a brain who wants to survive.

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say goodbye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling in terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst; the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!"
- The Gulag Archipelago, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

SHOOT THEM DEAD; YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR ENEMY

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

I think this is the right recording…it is the talk about the tanks.

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

You shouldn't underestimate them, but you shouldn't pretend that they have telekinesis either. Trust no one but yourself.

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

Attached: c'mon-racewar.webm (3.67 MB, 320x240)

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

You can't D&C the Aryan, kike

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

fpp.co.uk/Hitler/docs/Mannerheim/recording_040642_dt.html
transcript if you can't put up with bavarian accent

Jaxson Bennett
Jaxson Bennett

White power. Now. Forever.

Jordan Bell
Jordan Bell

If you haven't already done so use this summer to make your body race war ready.

Austin Foster
Austin Foster

Cap for posterity

Attached: race-war-preparation.png (695.77 KB, 1784x1763)

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

This thread belongs in /k/ not Zig Forums

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

half-rate skills from the tranny army

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

Get to running, fatso.

Attached: c25k.jpg (178.03 KB, 554x908)

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

Learn how commas work, you dumb nigger.

Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott

I am not ready at all, yet I'm in the way of getting an apprenticeship in cabinetmaking.

I still have to learn how to fight, gain rral muscles, read books, grow vegetables and fuck white women instead of men

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

fuck white women instead of men
Two things wrong with this.
(1) You destroy a woman's chance at pairbonding and contributing to the continuation of the white race when you act like a nigger
(2) what the fuck are you doing fucking men?
whatever gay reply you have will never suffice
just kys
fag

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

Was that a typo? It doesn't matter, you are gonna get bullied anyway nerd

Attached: bf7411d47cba7bff649703fa5651627538f6df379af5227bb431cd2463f5e0f6.jpg (123.9 KB, 680x738)

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

IEDs. Its better to kill in large numbers.

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

The reputation for jamming came from the Army wanting to save money and switching to a different powder from what the rifle was designed around. The AR-15 and other rifles in its family are very reliable especially now that all the kinks have been worked out in the 60ish years they've been around.

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

Definitely not… Knowing your weakness is a strength.

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

fuck u alt right cucks, I'm a second gen immigrant in berkeley come fuck with me and ill bury you.
not scared of u 8 chan pussys

Liam Price
Liam Price

kys FBI
nobody cares about your inferiority complex here paco, go back to dishwashing

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

2nd amendment covers us too, come find me and my AR>>13208431

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

JPEGMAFIA

Charles Brown
Charles Brown

WHITE CUCKS GET SHOT

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

FUCK YOUR RACE WAR
SMOKE DMT

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

I can tell you where to go to learn how to suck your own sick.

Kayden Phillips
Kayden Phillips

ALT CUCKS SCARED TO SMOKE DMT

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

Join Nat Guard in that case

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

webm related.
Blackwater training

Attached: a88f878a2fae8d4b2be948fef079e1f2892733bde107cf8987001b03d55890b7.webm (3.78 MB, 400x300)

James Stewart
James Stewart

Everything other than killing jews is a waste of time

nice thread, bump

Attached: 1556434516119.png (781.24 KB, 709x1109)

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

join the army
they totally won't know you're ultraconservative and put you in dangerous combat roles

not like they did this in WW2 or vietnam either……………..

sarcasm

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

this
sorry that so many schizos and glowniggers infected your thread OP

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

Die, kike

Dylan Johnson
Dylan Johnson

Maybe for some. Most of the guys I've seen are fatass small town cops and the like who went over there and swaggered around Iraq with their polo shirted guts hanging over their belts, swaggered around with an mp5 for a bit, then came home still fatasses

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

what if I am the only goy left, and everyone else is a jew. yall wouldnt do that to me.. would you?

Dylan Fisher
Dylan Fisher

*reaches surreptitiously for foreskin*
Not at all, goy

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

You guys make me sad. There is no race war coming. The reality is you are going to out bed. Whites won't exist in 200 years. Society will be brown. Sorry anons we already lost. Best just go native and take a Asian girlfriend

Attached: 1556452855825.jpg (67.04 KB, 960x825)

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

I'd go with a .308 caliber instead of the typical .223 as some hunting ranches won't allow .223 for hog hunting due to it's ability to stop the human-sized animal. Also some states won't allow it for deer hunting for the same reason.

americanthinker.com/articles/2004/08/the_last_big_lie_of_vietnam_ki.html

Nicholas Mitchell
Nicholas Mitchell

Dosen't matter with shot placement. You can kill a hog with almost any caliber with a shot behind the ear. But yeah, a 223 is probably not a good idea to try and penetrate the shoulder

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

Lifting is good but don't forget cardio.

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

Bump

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

Hello demoralization shill. Your shit isn't working. We are coming for you.

James Brooks
James Brooks

That doesn't make any sense. The best posts refer readers to resources. I have done so many times over the years find a combat vet and do combatives. You can't skimp on this shit.

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

Death penalty for defeatism, too.

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

saying your views in the military
Re
Tarded

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

saved for when I find out you're killing jews and nigs

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

psychologically prepared

Attached: Glitchatron-1556656801776.png (369.89 KB, 800x450)

Liam Morales
Liam Morales

Here's some additional advice. If you don't want to get caught or monitored, do not bring any phone or GPS-enabled device with you. If you're heading to a new destination like a pawn shop, killing house, or gun range print out driving directions from a personal printer and buy with cash

Asher Edwards
Asher Edwards

The most people don't want a race war.it's hopeless to train then.
if the most people want a race war,then they did it a long time ago.
it's better to try that more and more people want a race War,then terror and you get in the jail.
you can better Kill the traitors first.they traitors have more power over the white culture then the negro apes.

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

good luck, get the high score

kill many kikes and hajis in minecraft

Thomas Parker
Thomas Parker

Yes other than the fact that motorcycle crashes have taken a toll on my body big time. I feel 15 years older than I am.

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

How do you run with an IT band injury? Walking is fine but running too long hurts

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

I am the non-violent type, I love preparing foods and serving savory meals to the troops. After a hard day of DOTR I will have prepared Dijon-Tarragon Cream Chicken for my loyal war fighting jew killers. Help me goys it is the best I can do. Handguns are too scary for me, but I'll feed you well as you kill jews exclusively. Deal?

Attached: Dijon-Tarragon-Cream-Chicken-3.jpg (311.81 KB, 600x400)

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

quit being a wuss, even military cooks have to go through basic training

Lucas Cruz
Lucas Cruz

sorry mate but I stubbed my toe on a broken bottle several years ago and the blood just made me all queasy inside. I can't do the killing none of you are willing to do but I can cook really well…… it's my passion to feed jew killing war fighters, if they live going up against the ZOG machine.

Anthony Torres
Anthony Torres

Imagine being this fucking weak. That you know other men can kill without thinking twice, but you're just completely complacent and fine with the fact that blood makes you queasy.

Fucking sad.

Kayden Watson
Kayden Watson

feeling queasy now?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-05-04-at-10.24.53-AM.png (983.62 KB, 1000x741)

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

sorry nigger i have to uncuck you

Attached: 2.jpg (117.87 KB, 600x450)
Attached: 3.jpg (172.45 KB, 600x799)
Attached: 4.jpg (113.78 KB, 600x551)

Dylan King
Dylan King

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

“On combat”

Most essential book to read about combat. Training must be realistic and increasingly stressful. Otherwise the stress of combat will paralyze you.

Landon Watson
Landon Watson

do you realize if 1000 people decided to act and were able to kill 50 shitskins there would only be 50,000 dead. there are over 50,000,000 spics in america. do you really think there are even 1000 whites who will kill 50 nonwhites before dying or giving up? i hope you have enough ammo. weapon choice isnt that important. a marlin 60 with 10k rounds is better than an ak with 100. genocide is required. anything less is a half measure. plus we have to deal with zogbots and traitors. be ok with dying before you succeed because thats what is likely.

Attached: 1FA63DA9-DD68-42FB-B463-824B425212C6.gif (2.15 MB, 480x270)

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

purge the jews first; never get distracted from this
they are responsible, they are out greatest threat, none of our other threats are as dangerous if the jews are removed

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

these are tame as fuck

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

dont read this its a waste of time. you arent in a squad with well paid professional soldiers. you dont stay around for “combat”. you either initiate contact and destroy your enemy or you know when to retreat. sticking around and shooting it out when you lost the element of surprise should be considered “paralyzing” as you should have broken contact the second you lost advantage. this is called running fast and is a very effective tactic. alternatively you can never retreat and get taken out quickly while maybe securing a few more kills for your side in that particular engagement. be the one initiating contact and leaving if you lose fire superiority. getting shot at first means death. if youre lucky enough to survive an ambush youll understand you should be focusing on field craft to ensure youre the one seeing the enemy and not being seen. youre not going to instantly know where youre getting shot at from and may take a bullet before you find out so stop picturing combat as 2 sides just trading rounds back and forth when in reality its one side being sneakier or more intelligent to get the drop on their enemy and then basically slaughtering them. im not telling you sprint a mile away just because a bullet cracked by your head but be aware that trading bullets back and forth is not how you win. you want to be shooting without accurate return fire. figure it out and be damn sure your weapons are sighted in for fucks sake.

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

You're looking at it the wrong way. Disease and famine will be the primary killers in urban areas.

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

Nice try, recruiter. As a former ZOGbot I can say with absolute certainty that any tactics the military teaches you, you can learn through courses or the internet as a civilian. The only thing the military does, aside from condition your mindset (which is already taken care of here) is give you time and money to practice them ad nausium, which can be done with enougj dedication on your own.

Dylan Young
Dylan Young

Could I do it with bacon in my pants?

Lucas Bailey
Lucas Bailey

nop i need 1 years

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

this

Anything other than killing jews is a waste of time.
Anyone who disagrees is a jew.

Stop wasting time.

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

If you are from Europe you have to go to army for a Basic training(3-4months on every Eu country) this is best protip you can get.After these months of duty just dont sign a next contract like i do.
After training you Will know
How to shoot
How to use guns and grenades
how to run and you will have good health
How to march like a real soldier
Military tacticts on a battlefront
and many many other things
This is very easy for every one, if you cant spend 4 months on military training you are useless on race war, and after two days in White Army when we start you will come back to your mummy like a baby
Its simple

Thomas Reyes
Thomas Reyes

To kick out an invader, no need to kill them all. Once the cleansing begins, they will all flee out of the country.
Also this.

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

You know what you can do after 3 month of basic training?
March in formation, do drill, stay awake during safety briefings and other exciting classes, stand in line for hours, fold your clothing just right, and clean your barracks.
Oh yeah, you might do some basic, very basic, shooting, but that's it.
If you actually want to know how to do basic infantry stuff, let alone high-speed doorkicker operat0r shit, you will need to join the infantry AT LEAST and go to infantry school or your national equivalent which is at the very least 3 month.

t.zogbot for 4 years, 2 of them as a paratrooper.

Ethan James
Ethan James

This. You either need to stick for longer (I would say usually for around a year minimum) or go with civilian options, as mentioned here:

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

March in formation, do drill, stay awake during safety briefings and other exciting classes, stand in line for hours, fold your clothing just right, and clean your barracks.

Displince is one of the most important things you need to have.

I'll admit I know fuck all about combat but while at uni ive seen Well displinced but relatively dumb people do much better than very intelligent but ill- displinced people.

Hudson White
Hudson White

tfw Britain and can't get handguns

Xavier Perry
Xavier Perry

Checkin em. I think you can get hunting rifles though. And you can do rest of that stuff there just fine too. Just be careful and have some good excuse to travel repeatedly to Eastern Europe.

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

Displince is one of the most important things you need to have.
No one and nothing can teach you discipline, it is entirely up to you. Lazy fucks go with it during basic training because they get punished otherwise, but the second they get a longer leash and arn't monitored as closely anymore they go back to being lazy sacks of shit.
If anything the military teaches you how to get away with not doing your job and trying to get out of as much work as possible.

I want to say that the military is a great character builder and turns boys into men but that hasn't been true for decades.

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

shills, just

William Murphy
William Murphy

Read this. Smile, knowing you truly are surrounded by brothers. Now, drop, do 22 push-ups.
One for each of your 22 brothers who have come back from the sandpit kike grinder, saw the degeneracy and treason they were fooled into fighting for, and took their own lives.
Do 22 more.

Everything you do, you do for so much more than yourself. Every little, daily action should be a sacrifice in our favor. Heal yourself for others. Be the Blood. The Body will do the rest.
The horizon is far off, and dark, but the Sun Rises on the other side of yonder.
See you there, Lads.

Attached: theotherside.jpeg (308.8 KB, 1600x800)

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

Swim instead, if you choose to do so fren. It might not build bone density and prepare you for running like only running can do, but it is a great full body + cardio exercise with the added benefit of being kind of meditative as well, and it's easy on your joints.

Hunter Hernandez
Hunter Hernandez

be ok with dying before you succeed because thats what is likely.
They already killed us, user. That agonizing bell you can't quite hear tolling yet? is a reckoning.

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

Varied push-ups (close/regular/wide/incline/decline) and pull-ups every day plus cardio (run/swim/cycle) a few times a week is all you need for /fit/. Obviously you should have a pistol, a sporting rifle, and a hunting rifle. Sub guns and shotguns after if you have all 3. Shotgun if you can't get the rest. More important than any gear is KNOWLEDGE. First aid. Hunting, fishing, foraging, farming. Living and thriving in the wilderness with nothing.. Starting fires. Filtering water. Making shelter. Avoiding hazards. Stuff like that is going to be your fundamental base which will put you into the 90th+ % if you do nothing else, guaranteed. Everything after that is like a tech-tree. Do you want to improve your oper8r stats? Train more. Then there's always what I call "game-changers". Technologically astute anons who can into robotics…mixed with a little Uncle Ted.

Attached: 20190409-150632-001-001.mp4 (12.34 MB, 1920x1080)

Jayden James
Jayden James

Currently, many white people feel bad for brown people who are invading our countries and taking our things. They feel bad because they have children, or they’re poor and pathetic, or whatever. And this feeling of sympathy for the enemy leads to an inclination to simply surrender.

When it comes to the historical narratives about white men at war, there are two concepts implicitly presented, sometimes both at once:

White men were historically soulless murder machines who had no sympathy for other humans
The people who we fought in previous wars were some kind of soulless robots who maybe didn’t have women and children who suffered when they lost wars

Both of these things are untrue.

Our basic psyches have been the same for all of recorded history. There was no period when white men were more or less inclined to self-reflection and empathy than they are now.

During wars against Moslems or Indians or whoever, of course there was sympathy for the enemy when he showed his weaknesses. Whether they saw women and children harmed by the death of the enemy’s men, or simply saw elements of humanity in the men they were required to kill, our ancestors didn’t do so soullessly, and they understood that the enemy were people who experienced a range of emotions similar to their own.

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

Completely untrue. Our ancestors saw niggers as animals, because that's what they are. Only boomers and their dumbest offspring bought into the retarded evolutionary lies that niggers are a link in our chain and the equally retarded scofield lies that niggers can be civilized christians.
While a tiny handful of ZOG clergy and politicians were trying to convince whites that savages could be tamed, the greatest portion of Europeans knew exactly what beasts they are.

Attached: The-Negro-a-Beast-1900.jpg (224.15 KB, 900x1302)

Cameron Wright
Cameron Wright

thank you for linking The Management of Savagery

Wyatt Ramirez
Wyatt Ramirez

Dear FBI faggots and CIA niggers reading this thread, your intestines will make fine dog food.

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

How 2 mercenary without military experience, for example, for hire?

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

No thanks.

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

You join the military or spend thousands upon thousands of dollars for the same training they get in basic training and are still behind the curve of anyone that's been through an Infantry school or in a combat arms unit for any length of time.

You simply don't. Stay in your lane, or jump in feet first. You can't half ass that sort of thing.

Justin Hill
Justin Hill

thank you, no, I will retain my humanity whilst I cook-up savory veal chops for the troops after a hard day of jew killing. Contact me at killfarecooking.com if you wish to cater a 1st time genocidal happening of 21st century jew killing. My rates are reasonable, Maximum allowed without advance notice is groups no larger than 350 jew killers unless prior discussion have occurred before event.
RSVP to killfarecooking.com

Attached: killfare-cooking.jpg (682.91 KB, 1320x800)

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

you seem like a fag id rather make the women cook and kill you for being a pussy

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

printer

write down by hand on paper. printers are controlled.

Leo Gonzalez
Leo Gonzalez

Race war so people can live like in the 1800’s with rationed food, no electricity and no gasoline. You’re fucking stupid. And you should be shot💥

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

worth it if niggers are gone.

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

No electricity means people are forced not to watch porn anymore, and it's entirely worth to have rough conditions if we can wipe out the niggers you braindead mongoloid

Brayden Barnes
Brayden Barnes

Born ready!

Attached: 643061626-1280x720.jpg (147.46 KB, 1280x720)

Ian Richardson
Ian Richardson

That's what happens with niggers get control, won't happen with whites.

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

What is is ma emoji ass nigger

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

machinemart.co.uk/p/cl500m-metal-lathemill-drill/

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

1. redpill FBI agents
2. done.

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

Just testing …

Leo Evans
Leo Evans

nuff said!

Attached: D4XBYwxWAAE0Msr.jpg (112.98 KB, 1080x900)

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

Go to prison. Half of this board would not parole from a general population yard.

Inb4 imscaredofcops

William Edwards
William Edwards

Tread carefully

Elijah Bell
Elijah Bell

Half of this country would not parole from a general population yard.

Jason Watson
Jason Watson

You must be a shill. Not even 10 percent would stay gp because whites dont accept less and stoop to the level that half of america does. Half of america is shitskins you hummus nigger.

Noah Morris
Noah Morris

only looking at it from your ZOBbot point of view, it would give you a massive fucking hard-on locking up entire families, kids, daughters, you know you love running your hands up and down everyone, creeper cop

Leo Diaz
Leo Diaz

Prior Marine infantry here. I can confirm that combat mindset is the most important and that you have to become familiar with being attacking and initiating attacks somehow. I was not familiar with the Spetsnaz exercise you described, but it sounds like great shit for clearing that up.
Once you bridge that gap with anything (like basic infantry equipment), you can apply that mindset to any kit or type of training. It will improve you more than just PT. Physical fitness helps, but if you have achieved a decent level, it is not going to be a major problem unless you attempt a long force march on foot and then fight immediately (guerrilla-type forces do not do this generally).
Nope. You totally left out combat mindset.
Damn straight. Learn as many martial art PRINCIPLES once you have become proficient in at least one art (preferably three) and apply them to everything you do too.
It's useful to know about M-16 clones because they are so common. Yes, it is a prissy bitch if not kept clean. And yes, hi-caps tend to be more questionable (depends on the "followers" that push the round out of the magazine. There are good ones that do not tilt that almost never jam).
Keep in mind that regulars in the US are shit. If you take it seriously, you will quickly outpace them.
Having your mind made up beforehand is everything. In no case should anyone just stand down and be killed by anyone. It's against the laws of nature.
It's never hopeless.
You have to be prepared because the USSA is likely to try to outright purge Whites at some point. It has nothing to do with wanting anything except survival. You can't trust the ZOG government, as we all know.

Adam Martin
Adam Martin

Something that's difficult to simulate; how do you practice acting correctly while being fired upon and not getting instantly shot the minute you peek out the wrong corner? This is difficult to do solo.

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

Um no. Im no snitch lover. In the past week i bet you have told on a few people for things that you viewed as petty. You are still a coward ass snitch, colored boy.

Attached: d00381a28d368fa3d5ab00b8f8b432ae8852b50989cdd4066ccb2301447bb778.jpg (13.04 KB, 199x255)

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

In 2019, if you don't know what you should be doing, you're fucked anyway. I don't care about a bunch of Johnny-come-latelys. Check out /k/, learn survivalist techniques, move to the country, raise a family, grow your own food, and buy some guns. Stay in shape, stop eating garbage. This thread is unnecessary. You know what you need to be doing.

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

Attached: 67778da5065b7a2a499b259095cbf46d4317c702ac73f90a520598bc17b69f96.jpg (10.65 KB, 255x141)

Isaac Stewart
Isaac Stewart

This. Look up printer forensics. Don't even get me started on the yellow dots contsining metadata printed onto every page. Do not trust printer.
Don't even trust your handwriting, it points to you, memorize shit.

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

Don't worry you will be sent to israhell and bombed

Brandon Ramirez
Brandon Ramirez

Good vid and good channel in general

Josiah Baker
Josiah Baker

Vintage army training vid

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

Hand and knuckle conditioning to add to your workout

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

Gripstrength exercises to add to your workout

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

Watching JewTube videos all day is good and all, but take the IRA/UDA/UVF pill and just join the army for a few years and quit so you can learn fitness, discipline, rank structure, tactics and weapon's handling.

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

Or just don't become a ZOGbot and join a militia where some vets train to learn stuff for free, or pay for a professional course.
You should regularly train martial arts anyways.

Instructors from your state can be found on google.
Some examples:
redbackone.com/pages/combat-shooting-course-list

krtraining.com/KRTraining/Classes/classes.html

tacticalranch.com/firearms-training

etc.

You can teach yourself how to identify, use and make all sorts of explosives with the literature from /k/ alone.
Learning and regularly training a martial at a good gym will likely be far superior to the few hand-to-hand combat classes you take at the army program.
Professional marksmanship is also mostly the result of good and regular training, you can aquire the basics from a good coaching and some literature and then build on that.

The internet provides vast amounts of information to us for free. Utilize it.

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

A good redpill on the benefits of nosebreathing and high blood oxygenation for physical performance and a variety or other factors.

Josiah Brown
Josiah Brown

Reminder that you can get two (or more if you are smart) audiobooks for free by signing up for a free trial. If you have an amazon account, you should use this opportunity.

gladreaders.com/audible-free-trial/#things-to-know-before-signing-up

Search for keywords such as "marksmanship", "shooting", "combat", "fitness", "focus" etc. There are quite a few good books on a variety of subjects that can help you in your training, not just on audible of course.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (98.86 KB, 728x90)

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

Also, youtube has audio books too.

Christian Carter
Christian Carter

Quick instructional video on small unit tactics. Stuff like this can be found on many channels.

Colton Bell
Colton Bell

That's only really feasible if you are in America or you have enough money to train somewhere like Switzerland or Czech Republic, which most paramilitary fighters in Northern Ireland couldn't even afford to travel to London

Jonathan Peterson
Jonathan Peterson

Granted, although you can obtain a basic shooting training in many other European countries like Germany, Norway or Austria too, even with semi-automatics. Its a bit more of an expensive process though.

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

You do what gang bangers do. You sign up for the military and receive training. There is no substitution for such training.

Christian Sullivan
Christian Sullivan

I would simply use scouts in a urban environment and listen if something is up, you know word on the street, a larger group in an urban nigger enivornment would usually snitch or brag to increase street cred. Esp. if the group becomes larger. The point here is that military doesnt need street cred or brag to such an extent.

Angel Ramirez
Angel Ramirez

Good God NO!!!!
I support local law enforcement, If I see something, I say something, 911 is just three smart phone numbers away.
I AM A PEACEABLE GOY.

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

Had paramilitary training with a far-right youth organization so I know lads from there and we did survivalism, hand to hand fighting with training dummy knives also and opsec discussions and a few other small things.
Myself I go to the shooting range to train and get used to gun handling, working on my gun license(yuropoor), stocking up on supplies. Also Im a serious animal lover so I raise chickens for food and butchering the extra roosters and chickens helps me get to the mentality of taking life, even though they are just animals.

William Parker
William Parker

oh yeah

Attached: .jpg (72.16 KB, 907x515)

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

what are you a fucked pedophile? female toddlers dont fight wars.

Sebastian Wilson
Sebastian Wilson

say what?

Attached: download.jpeg (112.17 KB, 1280x720)

Jayden Wood
Jayden Wood

weeb summoned to defend against pedo accusations

its all too familiar

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

The only real training you need for a race war is a color-blindness test. Everything else is a bonus. So do your part user's. Get out there and start practicing discrimination. Mental point out to yourself who is white, and who is not. Mental preparation is half the battle.

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

Where do you think we are?

Levi Collins
Levi Collins

the blood just made me all queasy inside.

Learn to deal with it, faggot. Or you're going to find yourself helpless when your spouse or child is bleeding out, and their death's will be on your head for being too much of a cowardly faggot to overcome something as petty as the sight of blood. Buy a live chicken, rabbit, or livestock of your choice. Take it home, and butcher it. Do this a dozen times and I guarantee you will become desensitized to the sight of blood and the thought of killing a human who deserves it far more than the creature you just consumed.

John Bailey
John Bailey

Don't know about PR, but Brazil had a massive immigration of germans, italians, dutch, russians, portuguese, spanish and japanese people. Argentina, Chile, Venezuela also had some important white migration flow.

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

the white population in Brazil is dying, they are minority but it wasn't long ago they were the majority.

Attached: KVPFlbC.jpg (48.14 KB, 463x275)

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

Bump we win.

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

Get some tactis

Leo Perry
Leo Perry

gear
get an AR 15 from walmart

professional training
just go sign up for a firearms course

You don't need years of special forces training. You need the will to pull the trigger to kill unarmed members of the other tribe because the armies of the opposing tribe will do the same do you. Remember, Jews killed millions of unarmed Russians, Germans, and everyone in between. The most important skill that one can have in a racewar is inhumanity. If you cannot bring yourself to kill unless your enemy is literally pointing a gun barrel in your face, then you have already lost.

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

this picture reminds me of ben shapiro

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

You don't need years of special forces training. You need the will to pull the trigger to kill unarmed members of the other tribe because the armies of the opposing tribe will do the same do you. Remember, Jews killed millions of unarmed Russians, Germans, and everyone in between. The most important skill that one can have in a racewar is inhumanity. If you cannot bring yourself to kill unless your enemy is literally pointing a gun barrel in your face, then you have already lost.
Sounds cold-blooded man

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

Training is always important. Bump

Attached: ffe6798358d3ace595fa5baa9b4b981081db82958d4eb5ae8730ee68c28471d8.png (155.84 KB, 1280x852)

Matthew White
Matthew White

Is there an archive with this post in it?

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

What kind of faggot would need mental preparation to kill nigs, jews and degenerates? It's literally my wet dream.

Attached: 234w434.PNG (169.41 KB, 426x344)

Jeremiah Green
Jeremiah Green

That's self reported white, too. The reality is much darker.

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

FFotD: the people of China are the #1 threat to the Chinese government. That’s why we’re only allowed to talk to bribeslave Chinese people.

Michael Young
Michael Young

get an AR 15 from walmart
(((walmart))) only sells fudd guns kiddo. If you want a big boy fun then you go to your local FFL and chat hit up. Get cool with him and pay in cash and you can get everything you need for home defense and varmint hunting.

Charles Phillips
Charles Phillips

the people of China are the #1 threat to the Chinese government.
Actually the people of China are a greater threat to themselves than you even understand.

Let's do a mental exercise, since it has never happened yet in the US of which it just ,might but let's consider this. The US collapses with a population of 327 million, 10 years go by and the peices are picked up, then a census is done, and the population is 248 million people, what the fuck just happened? That is 79 million dead people, China has had one dynasty fall after another, several times, and each and every time tens of millions have died, now the US wants this to happen, because it knows what will happen, Chinese leadership doesn't want 100 million people to die and revert back in time to 40 years ago only to pick up the pieces afterwards.

Aiden Morales
Aiden Morales

Paintball helped me with peaking timing. It also helped me get over the initial fear of getting shot if you peak and suddenly I was doing much better in games.

Joshua Turner
Joshua Turner

Yeah, planning to regroup with our Aryan brothers in Mexico. There, I will buy a small ranch and write plans for our race to win the war. Once, the war is over, I might go back depending how cheap the housing and the taxes are.

Landon Miller
Landon Miller

Brazil whiter than the US
Hmm…

Jackson Morris
Jackson Morris

Racists are race traitors, and only foreigners applaud them

The biggest fascist nation in the world today
can fall as fall most fascists
Internal contradiction destroys the non-ideal
It is an ancient nature of God
That which is omnipotent need not deny itself
That which does not deny itself must be pure or else fall!

No fascist system exists without contradiction!
When you overtension the mechanisms, individual interests ascend over the collective!

Ayden Jackson
Ayden Jackson

how does that guy bend his leg like that wtf

Wyatt Hernandez
Wyatt Hernandez

I'm not really ready for it, kinda wanted to retire, raise the grandkids on weekends, but it's not looking so good lately. Maybe I'll live under a bridge instead.

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

Reciprocate internet censorship against countries that practice it.

Charles Turner
Charles Turner

I think it would make great television

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT I'M A KIKE??? HOW DO I GET IT OUT?????

<WHO PUT THE JEW IN ME AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1550913127400.jpg (58.75 KB, 500x667)

Cameron Peterson
Cameron Peterson

Former JTAC 1C451
AMA

Attached: DevilYell.webm (3.58 MB, 450x338)

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

Air Force new faggot here. I was told about the SF Phoenix Raven Forces program. I was deciding whether to go JTAC or Phoenix Raven in SF (even though SF and MP are considered retarded AFSCs). Got a 100% on PFA in ROTC (left cause I didn't want to be an office faggot or deal with politics on an officer level)

What was it like? Hows training? Any pre advice to give ? Any Experience with phoenix ravens?

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

nobody bothered to link the do/k/ument
If you're in a shithole use a VPN:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f4294ed6278a78be6200131044a7e058017c2dbf&dn=The%20Dokument

Attached: dokument.png (144.87 KB, 632x752)

Jace Stewart
Jace Stewart

Cant find the Do/k/ument

Link??

Andrew Anderson
Andrew Anderson

Learn what a magnet link is fag.

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

In my defense I am shit faced. Did not see link. Thank you sober user