We’re being stalked by journalists

BIG DEAL

Apparently, some spicess decided to post about the AIM guy who had a thread here yesterday. We all told him to fuck off and it was likely that a journo or antifa was behind the thread and not an actual member. I think we found who it was.
twitter.com/crislopezg/status/1122912688378667009?s=21

Attached: 8D2AF2FD-24EF-4CC8-A593-6EFBCD3BDD7B.jpeg (1242x1574, 834.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/crislopezg
twitter.com/crislopezg
i1.wp.com/bigother.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/comic-book-legal-defense-fund-ad.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would be a shame if we got her dox…

Again the "GOP" is the go to choice showing all these antics are about funneling fools into one-sided politics benefitting ONLY the Elite.

The Rich exploiting elite want SERVANTS to vote and go to the GOP/Conservative.

It's almost like (((a certain group))) is using "journalists" to generate outrage against something they don't like. I wonder how many more (((shooters))) that posted something on Zig Forums before shooting up whatever they shoot up are going to crop up in the next few months.

I mean, the entire board is being monitored heavily by these journos and it’s becoming more transparent. I welcome this escalation.

Guess who actually talked about the posts on the OP.

Attached: 3C889400-3A03-4F9A-89AA-0285B433B950.jpeg (1242x304, 158.78K)

You're going to burn in hell with all the other goyim.
Enjoy that escalation.

Bunch of losers

false flag posting?

The AIM threads on here, /b/ and Zig Forums were actually mine. I welcome the escalation because nobody knows who I am. Hint though: which former CAGOP operative-turned Nazi could be behind this and why?

Zig Forums is Proud Boys territory.

Attached: U-U-UHURU (Proud Boys).mp4 (640x360, 8.6M)

WNs keep getting undermined by (((shills))) saying they should vote right only. This attempt is solely to benefit the Rich Elite and shows it's all about tricking people into going right.

G-d is preparing a vat of shit for you bigots to burn forever in, right next to Jesus.

cringe

Going right directly supports the Rich Elite.

That's legit gay.

The Rich Elite and the (((collaborators))) want to go Right.

We need to spam her twitter with archived link from AIM thread.

In the Old Testament the Biblical prophecies state:

Before the time of the messiah, there shall be war and suffering (Ezekiel 38:16), the messiah will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing Jews back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15).

Jews do not believe that Jesus was the messiah because JESUS DID NONE OF THESE THINGS! Over 100 people have made claims to being messiah, most of them fulfilled at least one or two of the Old Testament prophecies, but Jesus fulfilled none of them. He just cruised up and announced himself like Jews were going to say "Oh, ok total stranger who fulfilled none of the prophecies, you can be our most sacred figure for no real reason at all besides you saying so!".

So how did Christians justify calling Jesus the messiah? By bullshitting. Seriously. They said things like "Well, Jesus's body is Israel, and since all men must follow him, this satisfies the requirement that he make Israel the leading nation". No wonder he's in hell boiling in shit!

When Proud Boys fight Antifa, nobody can tell who is on which side.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1020x633, 146.44K)

which of course was my thread

Nobody gives a shit about your faggot desert religion here. Jews, Muslims, and Christfags are all fair game to be murdered once the great collapse ensues. Kill yourself jewboi.

Dear thread owner,

Please give me your archived link to spam her with no survivors.

A guilty pleasure of mine, looking at the poorly written articles these "journalists" produce and trying to spot my own threads/posts.

It was deleted before I could archive it. Did anyone else archive?

I basically lost my virginity with regards to that and it was the best possible way. I’m going to make sure AIM is destroyed because AmNats such as Nick Fuentes and Patrick Casey need to be ruined in order for genuine dissidents who aren’t e-grifting faggots to take over.

The honking intensifies.

Attached: honkler-news.jpg (291x426, 29.71K)

The journalist didn’t make the post. I did, but nobody knows so it probably was the journalist. God it would be a shame…

Attached: topkek spiderman.webm (640x356, 447.11K)

She might be a covert racist. Let’s shame her for being racist.

How this spic has a following is beyond me. Probably even more cringe worthy than Baked Alaska, if you can believe it.

Everyone who of the 700 Million Latin Americans are 100% Aryan. Hitler, you're Aryan people need you to protect them from the jew! #WeAreAllAryan #DACAmnesty

That’s why I’ve been targeting him on /cow/ since December, or was rather. I realized it was much easier destroying AIM by posting about it here and letting these nonwhite 80 IQ “journalists” drawing false conclusions.

You're not fooling us, Jewess.

Attached: Based_Teacher_That_Nose_Tho.png (720x526, 373.07K)

Reminder
Tarrant was well planned jewry that failed
JE was a quick fix to get people back on board but also failed
The goal is laws to protect jews
The result is constitutional carry

That’s just how all Latinx look like.

Sure you did, Schlomo.

You're already fooled. You keep being channeled toward the right, who directly support the white oppression of whites, responsible for this system.

The "inroads" are only GOP related. Not 3rd party WN.

Here’s proof I made the second thread after the first one got deleted. Eat a bullet, nigger.

Attached: 5734E27A-85C1-472F-9A28-901C437A26A3.jpeg (719x1403, 833.92K)

Your faction can't even meme, leftpol.

Attached: Cancerous_Left_Meme_32.jpg (900x454 118.4 KB, 76.49K)

Go back to >>>Zig Forums non-White

You're eating the bullet you fucking shill. That organization is a JOKE upon EVERYONE. It's a Rich Elite PAC.

Welcome to four years ago, Captain Newsflash.

Attached: 1412210849056.png (800x947, 1011.27K)

Neither meme there is smart in any way. It's stupidity incarnate. By the same token, you can't talk about niggers unless you have them all over you raping your wife. No white can talk about it. Fucking moronic dumbasses.

bring something useful to the table or stop LARPing

That’s why I’m ruining them you retarded kike faggot. Simulate fellatio on a shotgun.

two sides of the same kike coin

WNs form a New Political Party or vote Left until the Elite squeal and give it up.

did they really dress up as clowns? and is this the same organization as Id3nTiStRy 3vRoPa?

The Elite are behind our MARGIN POSITION, SOCIAL ISOLATION, poverty, Everything. That's the GOP and Elite. One by one the Elite are putting us all in prison. Vote Left until the Elite and their CRIMINAL ENFORCERS hang.

Attached: 1498011.png (500x522, 112.71K)

oh no! your SAFE SPACE has been infiltrated

Y'know, some of you guys are alright. Don't go near the media matters building tomorrow.

Subscribe to pewdiepie

The More Extreme the Quicker.

Yes to both. Casey rebranded after more (((Discord))) chat logs went public.

I always thought this picture worked best to explain the modern predicament of gaming.

Attached: vivian.jpg (536x741, 90.99K)

hmm, maybe "our" groups should work like shell companies to funnel media attention, resources and anger while real people do real things, hmmmmmmmmm that is basically how every new group turns out without even trying anyway, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

big hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Maybe we should just destroy every alt-kike organization until it’s only us left.

The most corrupt FBI in recent times even cleared Gamergay, that is how squeaky clean they were. Journalists need to try harder to false flag on Christian video game boards of saintly posters.

Christian identity movement is garbage.

This isn’t CI kys

Cristina Lopez, if you are reading this, I want you to know I'm in your house

Hot.

OwO!

Reducing AIM and all of Zig Forums to just two mass shooters. Logic.

I hope you like sensual back massage

>I wonder how many more (((shooters))) that posted something on Zig Forums before shooting up whatever they shoot up are going to crop up in the next few months.

Why give any credence to phony, false-flag events?

We have IDs here you neurotic homo

I'm going to enjoy eating your sweet sweet Latino pussy

This world is not my kingdom!

Pro Israel cuckservatives get the bullet first.
Civic nationalism is just slow-cook globalism.

UHURU

Attached: Proud Boys.gif (200x200, 496.66K)

why does instagram.com/crislopezg look so different from twitter.com/crislopezg ?

Imaginary Bogeyman can only hurt you if you believe in them!

Keep inciting masses to kill journalists.
They are already afraid of it happening overnight. Accelerate that.
Journalists are the primary tools of the jews.

That’s a Spaniard. The other Lopez is Salvadoran same shit really

So, Cristina, how about? You'll be my first and last ♥

any idea when that was created? seems like it could've been inspired by this piece used by the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund
i1.wp.com/bigother.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/comic-book-legal-defense-fund-ad.jpg

To much hate! I like how everyone argues and spreads propaganda, while society is further eroding.

Probably the fag who wrote the article tbh

Put down the jewlet and get with a real.

…man

It was me, but whatever. Let people assume a low IQ mud did it. Makes things much easier when anons target her.

i'll make you 8''% white

lol

Attached: 69BAF6CC-4705-471F-B3BB-2668509E075D.jpeg (1242x471, 184.9K)

bahaha

Just how important to these people think they are?
Don't they realize we just use them for laughs and move on?

early CY+0, so early 2015

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (486x325, 127.16K)

Did anyone archive the bread? Why did it get goodified instead of anchored?

To be honest, though, I can't blame Zig Forums. The synagogue killing, was an act by a coward. Not only that, it also ruins the purpose of the gun. The gun is suppose to be a deterrent for protection. Not a weapon of instant death. The Second Amendment of the United States

Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

This does not mean go out, and freak-en start killing! That's straight murder; If we keep this shit up, we will lose that right, and also, this is why we can't have nice things.

And more. :*)

stfu, dumbass.

sweetie, guns don't kill people, niggers do