Walt Disney's Final Fuck You To The Kikes (and brit pol)

The year was 2004. The Order knew that Donald J. Trump would be the 45th President of the United States. He would he serving as the final Antichrist in the Dialectic, finishing what Hitler could not. Walt Disneys spirit rose from the grave to deliver the young Zig Forumsacks of 2004 the message they needed to take on the Ahrimanic onslaught.

Fuck off.

When you wish upon a star! Makes no difference where you are ! pinnochio venus the star is what turned him into a "real boy"…. Walt Disney's ghost and Lucifer are watching you Zig Forums

this is the truest thread you will see in pol they should retire it today. bring in the media

oy vey moshe

media is shutting this place down

k. now what? we going on a treasure hunt?

their lord ahriman commands them

Seems like what you are saying is horseshit, the jew money is merely meant to mock us.

Attached: georgeWashingtonJewMeme.jpg (300x100 312.48 KB, 68.54K)

No you posted something really fucking idiotic, don't get surprised when this thread gets deleted or you end up being banned.

YES! exactly. you have no idea how profound that was. great job!

templar knights?

This is the most autistic bot I've ever seen.

banned smanned. treasure hunt time you cunts

The Washington quote isn't really about jews, and the Franklin one is dubious, but given that the kikes resort to lying in their "refutations" of it, it may very well be genuine.

Attached: Jefferson on Judaism - The Untold Story.png (1034x706, 896.67K)

Freemasons control all police departments across the United States. Freemasons are also responsible for the abduction of children for the pedo elite and for the killing of other undesirables. If you look hard enough you'll see a pattern of abductions spreading across the United States from 1950 to today that matches with the construction of freemason lodges. Please spread the truth before its too late.
t. daughter was abducted by police and sacrificed to freemasons

They have come to pol without realizing they are stuck here now.

They think they are the most clever, being liars by trade, so they have come here to prove we can't tell when they are lying to assuage their long held fear and dread of ego death as all liars have.

They are certain they will learn "our truth" and prove that lying is more "powerful" or "creative" by confusing and belittling us, but they like the Brock Brigade, like the JIDF, like the "Russianbots", like all schlomos, moishes, and mordecais, they will be stuck here forever, until their ego dies, for there is a crack in everything God has made, so the light will penetrate all, though it must collapse.

Zig Forums is plenty of other places besides 8ch anyway.

washington was a mason and alsi waltdisney and lucifer love you and also

you laugh and laugh and call me cunt
but lets go on this treasure hunt
and fuck britpol right in its ass
and rape their queen with something that rhymes with ass
not good at poems
fuck you for having a queen yiu faggots

having a queen is for pyssies. this is now an anti monarchy thread

monarchy is had unless jews are running you and you need a strong leader to gut them out

this is the idea of vigilante justice

and that is why we are all here and also the founding fathers andnstuff and goerge fllufington and the cherryctree cause he cant lie and also if you want to know the truth sit in silence for like hours and look at plants grow or some shit like the rosicrucians hell idk bro

maybe she was a bitch. thats how they roll. trust me they very cool about it

this book of anti hitler propaganda shows the truth of our cause

Attached: images(2).jpg (76x120, 2.61K)

Go back to /shit/.

Reminder to sell silver and but crypto.

this is what a call benevelont shit post cus u can suck my mexicsn stunksy ballsz u fuckin smooley bitch. spread the work lets kill this ahriman cunt

spear of destiny!

SSSSSS
SSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Yes goys, sell your tangible wealth and buy something that will be worthless after the collapse.

that wasnt spam

it was snakes. spooky snakes

Checked.

Well, Washington didn't like fiat currency and he is ony the one dollar bill of a fiat currency, so that's insulting to him.

George Washington wrote Thomas Jefferson, Aug. 1, 1786: “Paper money has had the effect in your state that it will ever have, to ruin commerce, oppress the honest, and open the door to every species of fraud and injustice.”

IGnore the thread and report it.

i showed you the truth pol! u shoulda believed me!

Attached: art diploma.png (174x148, 58.7K)

How long are you MIGAtards going to shill the ZOGbot?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (819x460, 340.76K)

I can help w/ that you fakkin 'cunts!Wut Wut!

Attached: 1515561184089.png (125x115 86.48 KB, 3.84K)

SHITE!

Attached: 1516322233921.jpg (235x215 27.43 KB, 8.2K)