Building goddamn 7

Building 7 just imploded? It wasn't hit by a plane, but it just imploded? There aren't public documents on Jewkipedia detailing the CIA's overt psycho fuckery? MK ULTRA? COINTELPRO? And I'm supposed to believe that the CIA, the same fucking CIA that trained the Mujahideen in the 1980s to fuck with the USSR's invasion of Afghanistan, was in NO WAY involved in a fucking Saudi heir… oil money… do you recognize how, with the advent of the internet, your bogus stories become less and less believable? You must recognize this, right? What will you do "if" an AGI is built? Superintelligence will immediately follow. You think a superhuman intelligence is going to look at the official story around 9/11 and be like, "Well, there's literally zero chance that the CIA could have been involved with this, in any way, at all." You think that's what a superintelligent AI is going to conclude? Literally, something that is immeasurably more intelligent than all your craftiest, kikiest psyops? You're SO confident in your own abilities that you don't think ANYTHING can EVER dethrone you? Is that what's up? Brah?

Attached: 7graph.gif (229x275, 12.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whale.to/b/wtc_6_h.html
ratical.org/ratville/CAH/EnemyWithin.html
youtube.com/results?search_query=Danny Jowenko - WTC7 Demolition Interviews
youtube.com/watch?v=5C5_dOEyAfk
youtube.com/watch?v=uLqGRv7CQlc
911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/photos/docs/b7_nofire.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=IssGRpcB_ms
youtube.com/watch?v=JnLcUxV1dPo
youtube.com/watch?v=pMdAWlB2SEg
youtube.com/watch?v=RZjOMkieVaw
ae911truth.org/
hooktube.com/watch?v=Rt-ldMj9y9w
bollyn.com/13697/
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2013/02/23/re-deutsche-bank-alex-brown-and-911-insider-trading/
bollyn.com/audio-chapters-of-solving-9-11/
bollyn.com/solving-9-11-the-book/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ya it did lol

The Jew's greatest weakness is their own overinflated appreciation of Jewish "intelligence."

Debris from building 1/2 falling knocked out the bottom floors.
There is a better picture of it than this out there somewhere, but I can't find it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (614x488, 516.65K)

Right, the picture is hard to come by. Also Europe is littered with leaning towers and ruins – Ani in Eastern Turkey has a bunch of 11th century churches that have been shelled by roaches for centuries, and these stone buildings are standing. But lo and behold, knock out a couple pillars from the bottom portion of a building made of fucking reinforced steel, and yep, whole thing comes crashing down.

Also, remind me again when Zig Forums parroted US intel talking points you fucking kike??

Looking at that picture is enough for you? Seriously man?? Like, living on Earth, knowing what you intuitively know about gravity and the popular game Jenga, nothing at all about Building 7's implosion seems the slightest bit suspect? At all?

Nah, it just got sleepy and fell straight down

Attached: 1532988686180.jpg (1920x1080 1.19 MB, 1.04M)

Why do retards waste all of your time on things like damaged buildings collapsing instead of all of the Israeli connections to the plane's hijackers? Oh, right. It's because you are dis-info shills like Alex Jonestein who's goal is to make anyone who questions the official story look retarded.

You can clearly see the building deforming and leaning sideways in video 2. Hardly "falling straight down."

Thread to distract and fascinate newfags who haven’t seen this before. Enjoy looking at stupid cgi plane theories.

The way I can tell you're a shill is because you Divide & Conquer. Instead of uniting – I mean fuck, ostensibly we're both in the same camp that Zionishm is a death cult and Israel is a sham responsible for the greatest lies and atrocities in human history – you instead DIVIDE, attacking me when I question the official story.

Israel and the CIA are synonymous, and both must pay. Since you work for them, this spooks you. You're fat and a nigger.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 11.07.19 PM.png (488x670, 583.29K)

Honestly Uncle Sam, when you reach the point where the even official story doesn't corroborate itself, the Goyim are gonna start getting agitated. Think of all the NYPD and NYFD who lost friends, colleagues, brothers in those attacks. You heard it here first and put me in the screenshot.

Your both shills. No one wants homosexuals as partners.

כל היהודים הם הומואים

How old are you, son? I watched 9/11 happen live about three blocks from my face. 2 "planes" 3 towers and Mossad and CIA spooks everywhere.
The goddamned Zionist NeoCon false flag happened and that's what redpilled me.
9/11 is the single most important atrocity the Jew has ever gotten away with outside of crucifying the Lord Jesus Christ.

Attached: L'chaim.png (290x218, 30.43K)

Ironworker here. Nice try. A little structural damage on the side would not make the building fucking pancake glownigger.

Attached: 911fjfj3jdndkdowi28eir9d0kwo20wfjfnco3o2dodl007.jpg (1200x1600, 179.51K)

Gonna dump my whole 9/11 rare photos

Attached: 911fjfj3jdndkdowi28eir9d0kwo20wfjfnco3o2dodl194.jpg (561x449 188.21 KB, 62.05K)

Attached: 911 Steel Beams cut.jpg (1200x788 855.82 KB, 228.98K)

PULL IT

Attached: 911fjfj3jdndkdowi28eir9d0kwo20wfjfnco3o2dodl233.jpg (852x568 166.82 KB, 821.68K)

The picture you post is a proof of your degenerated mental state. How have you reached this level of mental disorder?

And I'm going to report the fucking spam.

much appreciated brother

Attached: made money from building's collapse.jpg (300x300 77.6 KB, 32.6K)

Attached: student02.jpg (703x849, 102.58K)

Attached: Beam-lodged-in-bldg_LG.jpg (480x468 53.75 KB, 55.52K)

I love the laws of physics defying event known as 9/11

Attached: created in june 2001, 3 months before the attack.PNG (720x1080 1016.08 KB, 215.38K)

Semitic races are bad at jenga.

The entire 9/11 attack was done by Jews in both Israel and the US with a few Saudi helpers.

Green party, Muzzies and illegals are seditious "assests" used four coups, economic hits and actual hits. Look up thuggees. It's a career to them. Look up battle color of muzzies. Green.

Why was aspestos taken out? Why was firesafe freon taken out? What year was it taken out? Who was President? What happened to the World Trade in the 90s? Was it a failure or a mission accomplished for them?

Is the Green New Deal a good deal for NYC? Is it ever helpful economically? Who benefits? Que bono? What is imperialism?

Who is John Q?

This isn’t a thread.

Attached: For the undying 9-11 MORONIC JET FUEL ARGUMENT.mp4 (1280x720, 11.84M)

Attached: 911 plane crash.jpeg (1199x841 153.81 KB, 837.89K)

What temperature does R134 burn at? What temperature does it burn to? When was freon replaced at WTC? What year? Why?

Look at the clock.

John Q

Attached: oh snap.jpg (442x220, 17.51K)

notice how at 1:49 how he bangs the metal against the anvil. holds up pretty good against forces that are in line with it. were there strong crosswinds on 9/11 or something?
also, what exact temperature did he get that at? did he have it directly on a flame inside a furnace or did he have it some distance away from burning jet fuel?

anyways, this is completely irrelevant when you consider the fact that there was molten metal on 9/11. in order to melt steel beams you *do* have to actually melt them

Attached: 911 red pill.webm (640x360 7.92 MB, 2.7M)

The thing that annoys me about these "red pills" is that you can sum them up as "all this looks a bit unlikely doesn't it"

There is nothing groundbreaking or evidential.
Unlikely shit happens all the time.

You have a containment board.

yep, coincidences happen all the time.
actually one time when i was cleaning out a room i accidentally knocked over some old shoe boxes and as i was picking them up i found molten metal everywhere! sometimes this stuff just happens.
pic related is another good one. gee wiz what a lucky guy!

Attached: meet-lucky-larry-this-is-lucky-larry-silverstein-owner-of-15236461.png (500x685, 157.4K)

Oy, it was a "sympathy collapse", goy, right into its own structural footprint! Happens all the time.

Never forget the 6-hoaxillion.

This shit is exactly the problem, because yeah - that "might" have happened that way.
I bet there were loads of couples and families in that building who all coincidentally skipped work.

Also if it was a conspiracy why was his appointment called off? why not have a real appointment? Why not have his whole family out of town?

Nothing like fire fighters ruining away and saying "pull it!".

well, it "did" happen that way, so…
and can you explain the 'coincidence' that led to molten steel?
this isn't even good pilpul. i'm basically retarded for even replying to this.

isnt that 'real' crash from a fast and furious movie.

There are a a lot of things that go into making a crash look this or that way. Most crashes are the result of something going horribly wrong, and the pilots trying to fix things; i.e. level out, slow down, maybe make some efforts at an emergency landing.

The usual story for UA93 is that it crashed deliberately during a fight with the passengers, after already going dangerously low and fast. This wasnt a failed landing attempt, it was an effort to smash into the ground. likewise with UA175.

If they skipped work, they wouldn't have been in the towers.
Look up: Odigo Messenger

And it stayed burning for weeks too.

Building 6 is even more outrageous really.

There are two outstanding testimonies to the lies and ignorance surrounding building 6.

Rick Siegel a brilliant mathematician who started working on Wall St. when he was only 15 took his videocam and transistor radio down to the Jersey shore on is bicycle and started videotaping the aftermath of the first strike on the WTC with the radio running as a kind of timestamp. He later went to Columbia university and got the data from their seismograph showing that the roof of building 6 blew off 10 minutes before the first tower collapsed.

By the way this is one of the best ever 911 videos by a jew no less.

And then there's this

Attached: 10building6st.jpg (864x864 255.33 KB, 229.68K)

whale.to/b/wtc_6_h.html

Its so weird that they buildings took asymmetrical damage, yet collapsed symmetrically

Pirates love parrots.
Truth seekers love truth.

John Q

It just fell

in the 2nd webm whos the nigger with the red circle that he says doesnt exist

Attached: WTC7 Which one is a controlled demolition.gif (300x148, 990.03K)

What is a material safety sheet? Why is it needed? Why was R12 (freon) developed? What year was it removed from WTC? What was it replaced with?

Why was aspestos developed?

J.Q.P.

Attached: msds.jpg (953x949, 223.24K)

Attached: WTC7 Which one is a controlled demolition.gif (697x342, 5.11M)

Anons love "filter by ID".

Research takes work. Reading requires thinking for yourself.

J.Q. Public

Notice gravity brings down 47 floors at the same speed as 27 floors
Therefore , jews did it and no I’m not joking

Building 7 collapsed due to peer pressure, I guess.

This was one of the first assertions to appear that the Pentagon attack was not what the government was asserting it was. Theirry Meyssan, Reseau Voltaire.

Attached: images.jpg (318x159, 10.25K)

The flight recorders recovered from the WTC site as well as the flight recorder recovered from the Pentagon site show that all the aircraft had around 30,000 liters of aircraft fuel on board. At WTC 1 and 2 the burning 30,000 liters of aircraft fuel made huge steel girders collapse. At ground zero Pentagon however those 30,000 liters couldn't even singe paper on an open book or melt a plastic monitor sitting on a filing cabinet.

Attached: download.jpg (398x226 16.75 KB, 21.67K)

Attached: PART 1 of 3 Danny Jowenko - WTC7 Demolition Interviews.webm (320x240, 6.7M)

The plane which fell was intended to hit the building but it was pulled instead. All WTC building were guaranteed, because obviously the planes hitting them isn't what caused the collapses. It was a huge scripting failure, just like the kikes in the van who got caught with a bunch explosives heading to the whatever bridge, and those who "came to document the events" lol.

ratical.org/ratville/CAH/EnemyWithin.html

Gore Vidal notorious lefty faggot, The Enemy Within. Gore's father was the first head of the FAA and he marveled at the complete dereliction of duty by NORAD on that fateful day.

After all in Oct 1999 when Payne Stewart (the pro golfer) went off course in his small private jet a NORAD fighter was on his wingtip within 2 minutes and the plane full of unconscious passengers and pilots was followed by 6 NORAD F15's in relay for 4 hours.

Watch the TV coverage of that event and compare it to the non response of NORAD to 4 hijacked jets with hundreds of passengers just sailing around the most heavily defended air corridor in the world for an hour and forty minutes

Here's a classic for you; Daniel Hopsicker's Mohammed Atta and the Venice Flying Circus

And how amazing, how our Lady of Lourdes miraculous was it that the ID's of 911 hijackers flew out of the fuselage of a big airliner crashing into a huge steel building and through a massive fireball that melted some of the biggest steel girders ever forged and somehow survived to identify the dastardly perpetrators of this wicked crime.

Attached: Passport-of-Saeed-al-Ghamdi.jpg (294x190 40.44 KB, 33.41K)

Jesus was also a kike.

youtube.com/results?search_query=Danny Jowenko - WTC7 Demolition Interviews

Attached: Danny Jowenko on WTC 7 controlled demolition.webm (530x348, 8.08M)

Attached: WTC7 Demolition Interviews, Danny Jowenko - 1 of 3.webm (500x376, 14.91M)

Attached: WTC7 Demolition Interviews, Danny Jowenko - 2 of 3.webm (500x376, 15.06M)

Attached: WTC7 Demolition Interviews, Danny Jowenko - 3 of 3.webm (500x376, 14.77M)

The jet fuel debate is all irrelevant, even though such temperatures are impossible to reach without a constant fast flow of oxygen (for example like a jet engine or furnace ffs), when we consider that the fires were only burning at a couple of floors. All the other parts of the building were in tact, yet they collapsed like barely anything obstructed their fall. Also any people with common sense understands that most of the fuel burns up at the impact explosion and doesn't give a constant intense burn to cause any significant structural damage. Also the case that the building didn't topple over to the side while falling is very telling. It's all full of fucking holes. Let alone all the kikes, the fake elevator service company when WTC never used outside companies and had their own to do it. The van of explosives as I've mentioned at the George Washington Bridge. The other kikes at the border with detailed blueprints of wtc and marked maps. They all got loose. Most people are too fucking stupid to add one and one together and trusts everything they're told.

Even if the floors did collapse (they didn't) the central core of the two towers was so massive and powerful that there's no way they could be damaged by an ALUMINUM aircraft and just disintegrage, crumble the way that they did in full public view.

Attached: 4978975127_a685b60e96_o.jpg (800x1101 311.89 KB, 220.87K)

It would take an encyclopedia to cover all the funny business on 9-11 but there’s one fact that can not be ignored or can not be construed any other way except that insiders were in control on 9-11. All the wars we are in are directly because of the Jews and 9-11. I can prove this easily with two facts. The first is the Jews own all forms of mass communication in the US and they’re not saying a word about this. They can see this as easily as I can and they’re hiding it. The second follows. Three buildings came down on 9-11.Two came down very odd but at least were hit by planes. Building 7 wasn’t hit by a plane. Notice I use no silly assed laser beam, alien or whatever logic to demonstrate that it was a demoed. On 9-11 building #7 fell the same speed as a rock dropped beside it in free air for roughly 108 feet. This means the building had no resistance to falling except air.

All materials fall the same speed in a gravity field disregarding air friction which I don’t thing we need to worry about for a building falling. So the speed of our imaginary rock falling next to the building is just gravity related. The speed of the buildings falling, the exact same as the rock, is just gravity also. This means that there was NOTHING to slow the fall of the building. The density of the material under the imaginary rock falling was air. The building fell the same therefore the density of the material under the building was also air. We know building #7 was not hovering in the air. There is no other explanation that fits the fall of building 7 except for all support for the bottom being demoed out from under it to where only air held it up before it fell.

It’s makes NO difference how big the fires were. The buildings density never reached the same value as air! The fires did not boil away the building structure where it was light as air! All the talk about damage, fires, this, that, all bullshit because the building fell with all four corners almost level the same speed as a rock in AIR. If a building falls as fast as a rock and the rock is falling through JUST AIR then the building is falling through JUST AIR also. Simple equivalence. 1=1, 2=2, big rock falling in air=small rock falling in air=building falling in air. One problem is people sometimes believe that a really heavy thing will fall faster than a lighter thing. Not true. Look at this video of the Apollo astronaut dropping a feather and a hammer on the Moon. They land at the same time.

youtube.com/watch?v=5C5_dOEyAfk

Here’s a video of reporters going into building #7 AFTER the North tower supposedly fell on it and destroyed it supposedly enough for it to collapse completely. Look at :54 you see the #7 for the building on the door.

youtube.com/watch?v=uLqGRv7CQlc

Now you’ve seen video of the inside where there is NO massive damage to make all four sides of the building fall. You want pictures of the back? Here’s a picture of the South side of building #7, facing the North tower, after it had fallen. There is no huge gaping hole. There is no massive fire going all the way up the building. So you can’t say it’s the South side and we have plenty of video and pictures of the North side of building #7 pictures with no damage at all.

911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/photos/docs/b7_nofire.jpg

Here’ another NIST FOIA released video taken between one and two hours before building #7 fell. There’s around three floors on fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=IssGRpcB_ms

(Watch the reporter pan up at 2:54. You can clearly see the whole building is not on fire. This side shown is the North side of building #7. Later you can see the fires mostly around three or four floors only and in isolated spots.)
If the fires were hot enough to melt steel then why isn’t the glass in the windows melted? Glass melts at an extremely lower temperature that steel. Ever put a metal can and a glass bottle in a campfire? The glass bottle melts but the steel can will still be intact. These fires were no hotter than a campfire. One last video of all sides from 23 angles also showing the miraculous collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=JnLcUxV1dPo

Fireman retired so now he can talk. He was right next to the damn building. Says,”…there was an explosion and the building came down…”

youtube.com/watch?v=pMdAWlB2SEg

Here’s an astoundingly good short video by a mechanical engineer on the other buildings. It probably one of the best I’ve seen. It’s very to the point and sticks to the facts as can be seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZjOMkieVaw

For more info look at a site by some engineers that lay out the evidence.

ae911truth.org/

The facts are irrefutable that certain sections of our security in this country are compromised by the Jews and are actively killing our citizens.

That should be the reddest of pills to anyone who still doesn't understand 9/11. Every major war of this century, planet-wide, has been simply the US military pounding Israel's neighbors into rubble.
(solid effortpost, user)

It's weird having a thread like this after all these years. I've pounded out all this evidence year in year out since early 2003 when I first saw WTC 7 collapse and got the fever of rage against Mossad but here we are 18 years later and there's adults walking around that were newborn babies back then. It seems like yesterday but those babies grown up are somewhat baffled by the indignation at it all, the in your face injustice of it.

I had the same experience talking to a 40 year old guy back in 2006; he was puzzled about why I was so intense about the Kennedy assassination. I remember it, the organized methodical lies laid out before the entire world and that weird helpless feeling you get at being gaslighted by impudent assholes.

Attached: 28166680_1305000356309981_1420988519814217440_n.jpg (499x499, 46.27K)

Checked

Greetings , sane man.

The buildings were built around self destruct devices.

hooktube.com/watch?v=Rt-ldMj9y9w

Yes. Rather… …um… …irksome.

The Krongard brothers Buzzy and Howard, two back room power players in DC.

To the embarrassment of investigators, it has also emerged that the firm used to buy many of the "put" options [related to 9-11] - where a trader, in effect, bets on a share price fall - on United Airlines stock was headed until 1998 by "Buzzy" Krongard, now executive director of the CIA. Until 1997, Mr Krongard was chairman of Alex Brown Inc, America's oldest investment banking firm. Alex Brown was acquired by Bankers Trust, which in turn was bought by Deutsche Bank. His last post before resigning to take his senior role in the CIA was to head Bankers Trust - Alex Brown's private client business, dealing with the accounts and investments of wealthy customers around the world.

- Chris Blackhurst, “Mystery of Terror 'Insider Dealers'”, The Independent (UK), October 14, 2001

A single U.S.-based institutional investor with no conceivable ties to al Qaeda purchased 95 percent of the UAL puts on September 6 [2001] as part of a strategy that also included buying 115,000 shares of American on September 10. Similarly, much of the seemingly suspicious trading on September 10 was traced to a specific U.S.-based options trading newsletter…which recommended these trades.
- 9/11 Commission Report, W.W. Norton, 2004, footnote on p. 499

bollyn.com/13697/

foreignpolicyjournal.com/2013/02/23/re-deutsche-bank-alex-brown-and-911-insider-trading/

Howard Joel Krongard, Alvin's brother, as Inspector General at the State Department, blocked investigations of massive fraud by military contractors in Iraq and Afghanistan. At Congressional hearings, Howard feigned ignorance that his brother was a director of Blackwater, one of the key contracts being examined. Buzzy had awarded the C.I.A. contract to Blackwater.

Attached: krongard_Howard.jpg (228x284 22.95 KB, 17.79K)

bollyn.com/audio-chapters-of-solving-9-11/

bollyn.com/solving-9-11-the-book/

Attached: Complete_Solving_9-11_Set.jpg (712x580, 134.52K)

>not because 90% of glowniggers and the pentagon are israel (((neocons)))
sure chaim, it was NBC and a handful of C4 that accomplished this, not the (((CIA))) literally teaching the sandniggers how to illegally wire transfer money around the world to fund mililtants

Attached: Track11WTF.PNG (1439x781, 276.12K)

Attached: wikipedia.PNG (388x371 6.68 KB, 157.16K)

Holy fuck.

Never saw this one.

Is this from a surveilance camera?

predictive programming tier

can you redpill me what this patent is about? I have seen it mentioned every time mh370 comes up but what is it about the patent that is important that gives rothschild even more control over us?

(checked)
Totally this.
Is the retard level point I always make when I tell anyone about it.
It should have fallen like a tree chopped down stemming from the point of the damage.

I remember when that came out and the general opinion was that it was CG. That could be wrong but it looks doable in Houdini or Maya or 3DS Max or Cinema 4D.

It supposed to go down with the others, but something went wrong and explosives didnt work, so they cut the corner and instead of removing them quietly just fixed the problem by exploding them later. Who cares, narrative was pushed anyway.

When the 2 towers came down the rock blew out and spread into building 7. Being that there was already damage to building 7 before the 2 towers fell. The side fell and 7 fell.
The picture is the moment it went down from the south side.
Muslims did 9/11 they tried before.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing
Ramzi Yousef a member of al-Qaeda. al-Qaeda swore that they would destroy the twin towers.
Look at the massive object that hit building 7.
Nice try Muzzy scum..

Attached: 57d30ed21892c.image.jpg (480x360 265.01 KB, 13.04K)