POL GETS A TWOFER

THIS WILL WARM YOUR ALMONDS
SOMALI COP WHO WHACKED AN AUSSIE TOURIST CHARGED WITH MURDER
SHE'S A JEW

So, the Somali IQ-less-than-a-fucking-mountain-gorilla diversity PoPo who chimped out and snap shot retired a blond Australian woman (through the door, pretty good shot TBH), is goin' to prison to get his shit pushed in!

BUT..! It gets better! HE PROBABLY SHOT A JEWESS! The worst kind, in fact (certified new-age shitlib).

Her family name Ruszczyk only shows up word for word on Shitler's List unclesemite.com/shitlerslist/shitlist13.html

But some very close spellings show up here avotaynu.com/books/MenkNames.htm as

Rusak • Russak • Ruszak •

AND JUST LOOK AT THAT FUCKING NOSE

LOOK AT IT FAGGOT

Sometimes Clown World serves up some amazing justice. Almost makes you think there's a God, and he's got the most refined and righteous sense of humor imaginable.

Attached: POL gets a two-fer, Somali NigNog PoPo pops a filthy liberal Jewess.png (949x1235, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/12/justine-damond-shooting-judge-calls-video-of-her-death-visceral-and-shocking
archive.is/2nwld
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Justine_Damond
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-31/rothschilds-sell-austrian-hunting-estate-in-a-historic-deal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: giphy.gif (680x350, 1.93M)

Remember how the video doesn’t exist any more?

In two years as a police officer, Noor had three formal complaints against him, two of which, as of September 2017, are pending resolution. In a separate case from May 2017, he is being sued for allegedly assaulting a woman while on duty.[16]

Following the deadly shooting, the Star Tribune reported Noor's police training had been "fast tracked,” making reference to the seven-month immersive training program for cadets; some suburban police departments see the cadet programs as a way to add diversity to their police forces quickly.[17] Noor's police training had been part of the cadet program for the Minneapolis Police Department, an accelerated[17] seven-month program aimed at candidates who already have a college degree and wish to enter law enforcement. Former police chief Janeé Harteau stood by Noor's training:

We have a very robust training and hiring process … This officer completed that training very well, just like every officer. He was very suited to be on the street … I believe the actions in question go against who we are as a department, how we train, and the expectations we are as a department. These were the actions of one individual.[18]

MPD and Council Member Elizabeth Glidden denied news reports of there being a 'fast-track' seven-month MPD training program.[19][20]

In September 2018, it was revealed that in 2015 two psychiatrists and other training officers had raised concerns about Noor's fitness for police duty.[21]

There's a video? Man I'd love to see that.

Both officers had their body cameras switched off.[28] Minneapolis introduced police body cameras in 2016, but their activation is not mandatory in all situations, including rape investigations.[29] According to MPD protocol, officers are required to activate body cameras for "all citizen contact.”

Investigators were looking for an unidentified witness, a bicyclist, who stopped nearby while the officers were administering CPR.[30] They subsequently located and interviewed the bicyclist. While officials have not confirmed nor denied it, it has been reported that this witness recorded at least some portion of the incident.[27]

the fuck is that formatting op
have my abandoned scrapbook for this case

Attached: justine damond cuck.png (1286x2090 1.43 MB, 1.57M)

Wow they took out a search warrant ON THE VICTIM'S HOUSE.
wow.

I swear I remember watching it myself. Something like an alley and a car viewed from behind. She was walking around after having called 911.

also, there was a pathetic press conferenc.mp4 from the police chief about "i feel your pain" crap

Her stepson needs to work on his acting skills if he's going to really hit the jackpot suing the city on this one…

Post the official style guide and I'll follow it.

Her stepson needs to "lawyer up" ASAP. I've got a good one for him.

Attached: sheky esq.jpg (143x200, 13.19K)

A video does exist though:
theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/12/justine-damond-shooting-judge-calls-video-of-her-death-visceral-and-shocking archive.is/2nwld

I'm surprised they didn't shoot the bike rider that took it in his doorway after seizing it.

One morning, when Gregor Samsa woke from troubled dreams, he found
himself transformed in his bed into a horrible vermin. He lay on
his armour-like back, and if he lifted his head a little he could
see his brown belly, slightly domed and divided by arches into stiff
sections. The bedding was hardly able to cover it and seemed ready
to slide off any moment. His many legs, pitifully thin compared
with the size of the rest of him, waved about helplessly as he
looked.

"What's happened to me?" he thought. It wasn't a dream. His room,
a proper human room although a little too small, lay peacefully
between its four familiar walls. A collection of textile samples
lay spread out on the table - Samsa was a travelling salesman - and
above it there hung a picture that he had recently cut out of an
illustrated magazine and housed in a nice, gilded frame. It showed
a lady fitted out with a fur hat and fur boa who sat upright,
raising a heavy fur muff that covered the whole of her lower arm
towards the viewer.

Gregor then turned to look out the window at the dull weather.
Drops of rain could be heard hitting the pane, which made him feel
quite sad. "How about if I sleep a little bit longer and forget all
this nonsense", he thought, but that was something he was unable to
do because he was used to sleeping on his right, and in his present
state couldn't get into that position. However hard he threw
himself onto his right, he always rolled back to where he was. He
must have tried it a hundred times, shut his eyes so that he
wouldn't have to look at the floundering legs, and only stopped when
he began to feel a mild, dull pain there that he had never felt
before.

"Oh, God", he thought, "what a strenuous career it is that I've
chosen! Travelling day in and day out. Doing business like this
takes much more effort than doing your own business at home, and on
top of that there's the curse of travelling, worries about making
train connections, bad and irregular food, contact with different
people all the time so that you can never get to know anyone or
become friendly with them. It can all go to Hell!" He felt a
slight itch up on his belly; pushed himself slowly up on his back
towards the headboard so that he could lift his head better; found
where the itch was, and saw that it was covered with lots of little
white spots which he didn't know what to make of; and when he tried
to feel the place with one of his legs he drew it quickly back
because as soon as he touched it he was overcome by a cold shudder.

He slid back into his former position. "Getting up early all the
time", he thought, "it makes you stupid. You've got to get enough
sleep. Other travelling salesmen live a life of luxury. For
instance, whenever I go back to the guest house during the morning
to copy out the contract, these gentlemen are always still sitting
there eating their breakfasts. I ought to just try that with my
boss; I'd get kicked out on the spot. But who knows, maybe that
would be the best thing for me. If I didn't have my parents to
think about I'd have given in my notice a long time ago, I'd have
gone up to the boss and told him just what I think, tell him
everything I would, let him know just what I feel. He'd fall right
off his desk! And it's a funny sort of business to be sitting up
there at your desk, talking down at your subordinates from up there,
especially when you have to go right up close because the boss is
hard of hearing. Well, there's still some hope; once I've got the
money together to pay off my parents' debt to him - another five or
six years I suppose - that's definitely what I'll do. That's when
I'll make the big change. First of all though, I've got to get up,
my train leaves at five."

Yeah the one I’m thinking of was a third party, not a bodycam/not wide angle or first person. You’re saying a biker took a video?

Good day Zig Forums niggers, I'm from >>>/jewess/ damn she has a nice nose.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Justine_Damond

There have been conflicting reports concerning how many times Damond was shot. Some sources have claimed Damond sustained a single shot,[25] while it was also reported elsewhere that Damond was shot multiple times.[26] The officers attempted CPR to no avail; Damond died 20 minutes later.[27]

Both officers had their body cameras switched off.[28] Minneapolis introduced police body cameras in 2016, but their activation is not mandatory in all situations, including rape investigations.[29] According to MPD protocol, officers are required to activate body cameras for "all citizen contact.”

Investigators were looking for an unidentified witness, a bicyclist, who stopped nearby while the officers were administering CPR.[30] They subsequently located and interviewed the bicyclist. While officials have not confirmed nor denied it, it has been reported that this witness recorded at least some portion of the incident.[27]

hurr hurr hurr it's funny 'cause jews got da big nose hurr hurr hurr

me gonna go masturbate now 'cause i can't get no girlfriend

You have to understand; the peanut head skinnies are the jew's pet vermin. This is almost as good as when a pit bull owner gets mangled to death by his own rabid dogs.

based ape.

where are the archives tho?

Killing women is a good thing for the world.
Replace all women with artificial wombs.

What, your black boyfriend gets aggressive?

This is all just a small sample of how Somali policemen treat women in their own country.

>>>Zig Forums is that way

Attached: e627ac0e58e4b1efabcdfce50caa097e71ea2c4a3bcc82eea9c9f8b843e69ac7.jpg (697x611, 34.3K)

Wow pack it up boys, we really showed the New World Order Jews this time! See the way we just laughed at them, oh yeah, they're scared. Today this, tomorrow the Rothschilds will be jumping off their castle walls.

Attached: WAD08-WaddesdonManorL.jpg (1114x735, 197.88K)

HI THERE (((FAGGOT)))

Just sold one actually bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-31/rothschilds-sell-austrian-hunting-estate-in-a-historic-deal

Whatcha need the money for? A bunker in NZ?

I hope so. I dream of (((you))) fuckers escaping to your apocalypse holes, and then piling in thousands more of your brethren after you, then filling in the openings with thousands of yards of concrete.

This shit makes me rage so hard.

Oh yeah, money! That will reverse what happened! That'll stop it from happening in the future! Fucking jews. Closing the borders to shitskins is literally the only reasonable response other than happy fun camps.

HELLO MY FELLOW BOTS

The real victims here are all the Somalian gunmen who will get dirty looks

Kek

>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-31/rothschilds-sell-austrian-hunting-estate-in-a-historic-deal
Top Kek

Attached: skeleton rave.webm (640x480, 14.77M)

Based Somali cop. Hopefully the police union gets him the best defense money can buy.

Don't care about your jew, cunt.

Attached: KIKES.jpg (2221x1020, 155.67K)

Hey that's right finkelstein, I'm rolling on the floor fucking laughing at a zognigger killing a kikess.

Not often Zig Forums sees a kike get whacked by one of their pets.

Attached: optimism replinished.JPG (378x444, 41.86K)

The cop was Somali, not white.

I bet that kikess stunk before the body got cold LMAO. Poor little thief.

This is me on another device waiting for the family computer to be free.

A cursed nation has women and children as leaders

It's a Polish surname. Stand in front of the mirror and try smiling that way - it gives the noise a bit of a hook even if you have a classic Nordic face. So you could be celebrating the murder of a white woman by a nigger. Some white nationalist you turned out to be.

tfw jews are getting gassed left and right

Attached: 1555796570664.png (1200x675, 494.14K)

You are a disgusting, sadistic moron, who hopes to cast the worst possible image of nationalists towards anyone viewing this site.

Le Merchantamorphosis, or Birth of a Bugman.

Attached: b98e20e3182b54ee726d96844de2107a3df6100d_1_600x900.jpg (600x900, 261.8K)

i still havent seen evidence shes a jew. please post archived evidence.

try opening your eyes

Like with Nick Sandmann?

Attached: Sandmann.jpg (649x365, 29K)