Operation Mantra Seed

Youtube has rigged their search algorithm so that if you log onto youtube and search for "Christchurch Massacre" only news segments from the MSM appear in the search results. The comment sections of these videos have been shut down but since all of these segments are anti-Brenton and anti-White, it is fair to say that the upvote/downvote ratio is indicative of public sentiment on this topic. People who upvote the video broadly agree with the sentiments of the program (are anti-Brenton and anti-white) and people who downvote the video are opposed to the sentiments of the program (are pro-white or at least sympathetic to our interests).

Here are some typical examples:
BBC News (youtube.com/watch?v=swFBLckqNEQ) 3 K up, 1.7 K down → 36% pro-white
ABC News Australia (youtube.com/watch?v=EUVychuUnPk) 219 up, 166 down → 43% pro-white
CBC News (youtube.com/watch?v=20fPsPBj9Ew) 8.6 K up, 5.8 K down → 40% pro-white
Guardian News (youtube.com/watch?v=eWv-3mm3XDE) 894 up, 89 down → 9% pro-white

I don't know of any right wing MSM channels but centrist and left-leaning MSM channels all seem to have around a 40+-4% pro-white audience. Even the far-left Guardian has a 10% pro-white vote.

With those sorts of numbers, it seems that we are now reaching an end-game. Now is a perfect time to start spreading the White Genocide Mantra far and wide on social media and in comment sections everywhere to try and wake up as many of the remaining normies as possible. I know that the people on this board and the people over on half-chan have seen the mantra thousands of times but most normies haven't even seen it once. We need to reach this audience and get them on board as soon as possible.

Remember: Most white normies are pro-white, just asleep. All we have to do is wake them up.

Basic rules:
>Always use the word GENOCIDE. Mass immigration and forced assimilation is GENOCIDE according to international law. White countries and ONLY white countries are being subjected to this. This is important because GENOCIDE is a criminal accusation but euphemisms like "The Great Replacement" and "Demographic Change" are not.

ITT we discuss tactics and strategies for spreading the mantra. Do NOT discuss in this thread exactly where you are posting the mantra as lurking journalists, feds and (((special interest groups))) will try to shut you down.

Other urls found in this thread:

fightwhitegenocide.com/memes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Mantra:

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

upvote downvote bots, paid shills, troll houses, etc.
Disqus Pro includes;
Advanced moderation tools such as shadow banning and temporary bans
No "mantra" will get posted as sites use 3rd party like Disqus.
Other sites will remove comments sections completely, like OP example, like other countries do.
Free Speech needs to be addressed and protected first.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (650x500, 407.89K)

There are places online where people talk to each other. That's where we go and post it. Comment sections are just one example.

All you have to do to get around bot filters is misspell one or two words or mess wih the punctuation.

The mantra is one of the most powerful weapons in our arsenal and we should use it.

Fyi: Jews are trying to racemix Japan, but China and Korea already beat them to it.

Whites need pro-skills not pro-whites. Quit being aryanist race traitors, losers.

The YouTube algorithm is racist.
You should point this out as well.
They're such hypocrites.
If I watch a video by a white person, the videos on the sidebar will be close to topic (aside from propaganda they want to push.)
If I watch a video by a black person, it will show videos by other black people not so focused on topic.
Same with Asians etc.
The algorithm/AI makes the assumption the viewer will choose to watch videos based on race.
REDPILL THE LEFTIES ON THAT.

Hateful people keep lies alive on this site to punish their original emitters, but some of those lies never happened. Others were calibration tests to spot high-level dishonesty; still others were honest endeavors misunderstood. Give up the hateslavery. You’d be happier. Even the ones of you who imagine yourselves verra important, hah.

Honesty will eventually win over all lies and all misunderstandings.

The thing that draws me back to this site is I want to save people who think they don’t need saving. The low level people being abused by lies labeled as truths, the high level people… in the same basic predicament, though they imagine themselves to have mastery.

See
Make good use of your SJWism.

Attached: 5 Things About The Christchurch Shootings That Prove It Was A False Flag_5.webm (640x340, 15.08M)

Fuck off retard.

Bump for an actually decent well researched thread with a viable point.

Attached: tumblr_pobzw9Wj5P1r1mpi1o1_540.jpg (540x644, 71.48K)

Bump

Newfags, there are some memes you can use at
fightwhitegenocide.com/memes/

Attached: tibet.jpeg (623x479 137.47 KB, 279.3K)

Bump

Choose both.

How is putting your race above betraying it?
Putting your race first means you have to actually make it better.

Earnest's Chopin video was getting massive upvotes and the view count doubled in an hour before they took it down.

And the JIDF does a very good job sliding the good threads too.
Case in point, the thread about the occult relations to this event and Purim, plus the other odds pieces that were totally left unanswered.
(((They))) oiled the whole board, that thread went down so fast.
I don't know if anyone archived it either.

did you read this before you hit reply?

If you haven't figured out that "God" and "Satan" are the same being, you aren't in position to really help anyone. Fyi.