Friendly Reminder: THEY ARE WATCHING YOU

Which one of you bastards is this

youtu.be/o4ca6dMcQ4c?t=88

They're just here to talk, why would they visit a random user from this board? For what purpose?

Attached: 1.jpg (1196x592, 66.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Making_false_statements
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yay thats me im gonna be famous
UwU

SCHIZO THREAD

SAGE AND IGNORE

SCHIZO THREAD

SAGE AND IGNORE

SCHIZO THREAD

SAGE AND IGNORE

SCHIZO THREAD

SAGE AND IGNORE

SCHIZO THREAD

SAGE AND IGNORE

SCHIZO THREAD

SAGE AND IGNORE

SCHIZO THREAD

SAGE AND IGNORE

SCHIZO THREAD

SAGE AND IGNORE

SCHIZO THREAD

SAGE AND IGNORE

SCHIZO THREAD

SAGE AND IGNORE

SCHIZO THREAD

SAGE AND IGNORE

SCHIZO THREAD

SAGE AND IGNORE

SCHIZO THREAD

SAGE AND IGNORE

SCHIZO THREAD

SAGE AND IGNORE

SCHIZO THREAD

SAGE AND IGNORE

Paranoia Agent was a good anime. Psychopass, too. This world is ruled by broken slaves who have been convinced to externalize all their paranoias, but it hasn’t made them nearly as happy as seeking treatment would. They are watching, because paranoiacs always project.

Anyway, this is a bogus thread, but I love to see arrogant people hurt themselves being joyless unto others. Don’t you want to be happy at all?

user, I…

Fundamentally, those who are too weak to be kind and honest get mercilessly shattered by this world. They have to live in their pattern. It’s wrong to enjoy their suffering, but I do.

My own pattern has found me the love of others in an advancing world. Your patterns..? You have been manipulated by “schizos”, and you cannot escape. You are not even willing to escape. The walls are closed around you; your leg is chained by adamant twine.

Okay, I admit it. This world is beautiful. Even the ways Earthlings hurt each other are a thing of cultured refinement. It’s so fun to craft that. Walls closing? Adamant twine? I do not mind to participate.

mods have deleted this like 5 times shut it down

Reported.

Because it's FAKE. It's faked bullshit, and you retards perpetuating it spam duplicate threads and deploy bots like (((3a2cff))) to bump it.

Holy shit the kikes are scared this board glows like a motherfucker right now and Jim Watkins is in on it

Post this on 4chan OP

Yawn.

Just say you like sucking nigger dick bud your not fooling anyone here with your jew tier self delusion

And now watch him stop posting.

They're looking for informants.

HI FBI FAGGOTS

fucking blow me you traitorous sons of bitches. gonna go out and buy more fucking freedom thanks to y'all.

Hi CIA,
contact me, i'm willing to work.

you already working, for free
t. ГРУ(XIII-th department)

shut up negro

Embarrassing display, user.

What makes you think it's fake?

Usually people who sage just leave their opinion, and the sage for not wanting to bump the thread
your concerted effort to make sure people read your posts 5/25=20% of the thread just telling people its fake makes me think that its your job to disrupt thread discussions. In any case filtered

Attached: 14a1a2cc57988d710551f7d57b5151bbac492572c51f7440e551374d92336d26.jpg (724x844, 83.48K)

I thought I saw a similar thread last week about an user saying that he got a visit from feds asking him some questions about the people he talked to on Zig Forums
I cant find it now though which I hope is because Im a blind fuck and not because theres a conspiracy to hide the truth
If any user can find it please link thanks

Attached: 054eec9c01f93e33bd7758bab8e577f65cf5688d79662fce0c02b59f0921d8fb.jpeg (225x225, 24.25K)

why is this thread being reposted so many times?

Weird. Surely they must realize that Zig Forums is just a game we play among ourselves. Are you telling me they take a little bit of taboo fun seriously?

Listened again. You hear the European get him to say (she asks him and then asks him if she got it right) that he is "pro 'Murica". I wonder if that will be used as the basis of a "lying to a fed" 18 U.S. Code § 1001
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Making_false_statements
Charge.
As she got him to say he is "all about 'Murica."

I wonder if the niggers know they glow

Attached: 2019-05-03 03_24_15-_pol_ - Friendly Reminder_ THEY ARE WATCHING YOU.png (354x146, 7.76K)

Gave me a hearty kek thanks user